Does FoundationIP allow users to create their own workflow and date calculation rules?
Yes, FoundationIP includes the ability to create and manage “Activities”, which allow organizations to save time and increase efficiencies by automating the generation of internal and external events and associated actions and tasks. Experience the following benefits:
- Create standard activity templates for your processes, clients, or specific to particular jurisdictions and matter types.
- Automatically launch related tasks and set default tasks assignments.
- Launch emails to related participants based on completion of a task.
- Update the matter status or other matter fields once an activity is complete.
- Configure rules to launch activities in related matters.
- Use advanced conditional “IF” and “THEN” logic to launch actions, update fields, or send emails.