10to8

4.8

10to8 is a powerful online booking system that makes appointments happen. Our software cuts no-shows, communicates with customers and fills your diary 24/7 so you can get on with what you do best - running your business. For more information visit our website where you can take a tour of the product, try a free 1-month trial or chat to the customer support team.

Work for 10to8?

Learning about 10to8?

10to8 Reviews

Ask 10to8 a Question
Showing 13 10to8 reviews
10to8 review by Sara O.
Sara O.

"Makes appointments so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can embed it into my WordPress website easily. Also that it synchronizes with my iOS calendar so I can keep track of appointments from pretty much anywhere. Also, group scheduling is great. And payment integrations! There are just so many things I like about this scheduler.

What do you dislike?

It could adjust a bit better when embedded into a website. I don't mind the logo, but I would like to control colors and fonts

Recommendations to others considering the product

It looks like something simple, but it's a game changer for small business. Makes processes so easy! Also, it can be integrated through other apps through Zapier, so, there's a lot of room there for furthering automations.

There is no back and forth between me and clients to set an appointment anymore. So convenient! Even when a client is not very tech savvy (it's happened once), I send them my schedule, they choose a day, I put it manually in the system and that way I still get to manage the appointment better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 10to8
10to8 review by Emmanuel A.
Emmanuel A.

"Awesome booking software"

What do you like best?

I like that this software allows my whole team to be able to utilize and schedule appointments on the same calendar. Customer Service is quick, attentive and solutions oriented. Team Members seem excited and passionate about delivering their product. I also really like the text message reminder feature and that clients can respond to the text messages and we will actually I love how easy it is to set up. The reminders feature has helped us cut down on no shows quite a bit.

What do you dislike?

When it takes me forever to do something or change something it is very disappointing. When a client tells me that they tried to make an appointment and that the site wouldn't let him schedule, that is very inconvenient and can equate to a loss of business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good booking software is rare to find. And even harder is to find one with decent integrations. 10to8 has both. But what I like the most is that this tool is still improving so the best is yet to come.

My clients can book the appointment online and I can view it right away on my mobile. It even had a notification email or SMS to remind clients. With Google calendar sync, I can view bookings on my mobile. Really appreciate their support after I reported some issues.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

10to8 review by Cath H.
Cath H.

"Business Users MUST use 10to8..."

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of using the appointment system. To go further, the professional looking website is the best.

What do you dislike?

Would like to add the text message option, but not yet at the right pricing structure. Maybe allow a month's' free trial?

Recommendations to others considering the product

10to8 can also work well with other apps, like Zapier - this was a bit tricky for me, but with help i can now link new appointments to CapsuleCRm, Mailchimp and Gravity forms.

Takes a lot of paperwork and time away from my already busy day.

I wanted a totally automated booking system that I could use, but more importantly, my clients can use. Having an integrated payment system was great too, as well as the ability for clients to easily change their appointments.

10to8 review by Keletso M.
Keletso M.

"Calender schedule"

What do you like best?

Oh my goodness i genuinely like the fact that you can sync your calender to the 10to8 then anyrhing that happens gets aupdated to your calender... No double booking , no mistakes!

What do you dislike?

Hmmmmmm.... No phone app for it

And the reminder number is a UK number hence clients are unable to repond/text back to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very much worth a try

We can see each other's schedules and then book each client according to the colleagues schedule.... No hassle

10to8 review by User

"10to8 it's a modern and multifunctional tool. "

What do you like best?

I like many elements of this software. This tool allows to plan easily and quickly. It's super automated. And a plus for the ability to connect from any device.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other solutions, 10to8 has a worse interface. But this isn't the most important thing. Overall, this solution meets my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, this tool does what it should do. Works well and is worth recommending.

10to8 has everything necessary for good planning. It's a helpful tool for communicating with clients.

10to8 review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Research project, managing volunteer appointments"

What do you like best?

That volunteers can book, change, or cancel their own session without us needing to approve all changes. The auto-reminders sent to volunteers by email and text.

What do you dislike?

The location/venue room number changed between the volunteers booking and their appointment date, but we couldn't change the venue information sent in the auto-reminder.

Making things easy is essential to get volunteers for research projects, and 10to8 was an essential part in that - so many of our volunteers said they only came to us because it was so easy to book a time to suit them

10to8 review by Susan R.
Susan R.

"Great online diary. "

What do you like best?

Really easy to use with mobile phone access now. Saves me time. Great customer support. Helps me while I'm growing my business.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer the customer's name to go out in the reminder text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go.

It saves me time with texting & clients have little excuse if they forget an appointment

10to8 review by User

"Keeps me organized!"

What do you like best?

I'm able to input student appointments in a manner that makes it easy for me to see where I need to be and when, and for them to get reminders.

What do you dislike?

Some difficulty adding locations as standing locations (unless I go to a paid account), don't seem to get email notifications of student messages sometimes.

My biggest fear is double booking. This allows me to stay organized and it sends reminders to the students so they have no excuse for not showing up for their appointments.

10to8 review by Tracy C.
Tracy C.

"very happy"

What do you like best?

The system is so easy to use!!! I like how my assistant and I can use it as the same time an many options for different client needs.

What do you dislike?

nothing really. I actually really enjoy the program

time scheduling and I love the reminders so do my clients!

10to8 review by Agency in Mental Health Care
Agency in Mental Health Care

"Excellent scheduling solution for my private therapy practice"

What do you like best?

1. Clients can book themselves into pre-approved slots, saving time in the office.

2. Clients get reminders the day before. My no-shows have reduced signficantly.

3. There is a full record of changes, so I can track re-bookings and cancellations easily.

4. Technical response has been prompt and effective when glitches came up.

What do you dislike?

The schedule display is not the easiest to use.

Please see above.

10to8 review by Administrator

"It is great benefit for Clients "

What do you like best?

I love that my clients can book online. It have saved time for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have some of appointments allow time for double booking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the easiest apps to use.

It was easy to use the email messaging to commincate when I had an injury. I sent a message a gave referral information .

10to8 review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great software"

What do you like best?

It's free! I lovehow interactive it is and it keeps me organized. I also love how it sends out reminders to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Being able to run monthly sales report would help me personally.

Its great to have customer reminders tocut down on no shows

10to8 review by User in Alternative Medicine
User in Alternative Medicine

"I would be happy to recommend"

What do you like best?

It's easy and relatively simple to set up

What do you dislike?

There has been glitches and missed reminders

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Fewer missed appointments and able to offer on line bookings

Learning about 10to8?

* We monitor all 10to8 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.