10to8

10to8 is a powerful online booking system that makes appointments happen. Our software cuts no-shows, communicates with customers and fills your diary 24/7 so you can get on with what you do best - running your business. For more information visit our website where you can take a tour of the product, try a free 1-month trial or chat to the customer support team.

Work for 10to8?
Timetap logo  2x

Learning about 10to8?

10to8 Reviews

Ask 10to8 a Question
Showing 10 10to8 reviews
10to8 review by <span>Cath H.</span>
Cath H.

Business Users MUST use 10to8...

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of using the appointment system. To go further, the professional looking website is the best.

What do you dislike?

Would like to add the text message option, but not yet at the right pricing structure. Maybe allow a month's' free trial?

Recommendations to others considering the product

10to8 can also work well with other apps, like Zapier - this was a bit tricky for me, but with help i can now link new appointments to CapsuleCRm, Mailchimp and Gravity forms.

Takes a lot of paperwork and time away from my already busy day.

I wanted a totally automated booking system that I could use, but more importantly, my clients can use. Having an integrated payment system was great too, as well as the ability for clients to easily change their appointments.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 10to8
10to8 review by <span>Keletso M.</span>
Keletso M.

Calender schedule

What do you like best?

Oh my goodness i genuinely like the fact that you can sync your calender to the 10to8 then anyrhing that happens gets aupdated to your calender... No double booking , no mistakes!

What do you dislike?

Hmmmmmm.... No phone app for it

And the reminder number is a UK number hence clients are unable to repond/text back to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very much worth a try

We can see each other's schedules and then book each client according to the colleagues schedule.... No hassle

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

10to8 review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

Research project, managing volunteer appointments

What do you like best?

That volunteers can book, change, or cancel their own session without us needing to approve all changes. The auto-reminders sent to volunteers by email and text.

What do you dislike?

The location/venue room number changed between the volunteers booking and their appointment date, but we couldn't change the venue information sent in the auto-reminder.

Making things easy is essential to get volunteers for research projects, and 10to8 was an essential part in that - so many of our volunteers said they only came to us because it was so easy to book a time to suit them

10to8 review by <span>Susan R.</span>
Susan R.

Great online diary.

What do you like best?

Really easy to use with mobile phone access now. Saves me time. Great customer support. Helps me while I'm growing my business.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer the customer's name to go out in the reminder text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go.

It saves me time with texting & clients have little excuse if they forget an appointment

10to8 review by User

Keeps me organized!

What do you like best?

I'm able to input student appointments in a manner that makes it easy for me to see where I need to be and when, and for them to get reminders.

What do you dislike?

Some difficulty adding locations as standing locations (unless I go to a paid account), don't seem to get email notifications of student messages sometimes.

My biggest fear is double booking. This allows me to stay organized and it sends reminders to the students so they have no excuse for not showing up for their appointments.

10to8 review by <span>Tracy C.</span>
Tracy C.

very happy

What do you like best?

The system is so easy to use!!! I like how my assistant and I can use it as the same time an many options for different client needs.

What do you dislike?

nothing really. I actually really enjoy the program

time scheduling and I love the reminders so do my clients!

Learning about 10to8?

* We monitor all 10to8 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.