123FormBuilder

123FormBuilder is a web based form and survey builder with a drag and drop editor, that allows people and businesses to easily create any type of form, without needing coding skills. It’s focused on usability and integration with popular 3rd party apps.

Work for 123FormBuilder?

Learning about 123FormBuilder?

123FormBuilder Reviews

Ask 123FormBuilder a Question
Showing 28 123FormBuilder reviews
123FormBuilder review by <span>Gwen S.</span>
Gwen S.

"Intuitive, Easy & Completely Cusomizable"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can easily customize the forms to match my clients' websites exactly. Also, there are so many options available regarding fields - what, where, how many, radio button, dropdown, etc. One of my clients especially like the ability to have an email sent not only to their business, but to the person filling out the form as well.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we had the option for auto fill, but not by using LinkedIn (nothing against LinkedIn - I like it, but not everyone uses it, and so not all of the staff can auto fill their pay forms.) I vote for auto-fill for all!

As I mentioned in what I like best, my client really wanted their staff to receive a copy of the form they submit for pay. Their old form builder could not do that. Also, their old form builder could not be customized to match their website. 123FormBuilder is superior!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 123FormBuilder
123FormBuilder review by <span>Ninna L.</span>
Ninna L.

"If I would get all of my submissions... I'd love it. "

What do you like best?

Easy to create and edit forms... easy to understand... very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have three people designated to receive the form submissions. In the beginning we were getting them... all of them. Then... all of a sudden... we stopped getting all of them. One of us would get a submission and the other two wouldn't... or none of us would get the submission at all and would have to log in to 123 to get the submissions. OR... all of us would get the form. There is no consistency and 123 has been no help... telling us it's on our end... and we know it's not. We have been round and round with them... with our IT person giving suggestions to them... yet they continue to say it's us. So, every day, we log in to 123 to see if we have any submissions other than the ones we've received because we cannot trust that we are getting them all. We've gotten used to doing this, but shouldn't have to considering we are paying this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't trust that you are receiving all of your submissions via email. Log into 123 every day.

I wondered why I hadn't done this a long time ago. I was actually having people email me and then I would send them Word documents for them to complete and then email back to me. Finally, I bit the bullet and started creating on-line forms thru 123FormBuilder which was an app on Wix.com (where I have my website). The benefits have been huge in saving us tons of time and effort.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

123FormBuilder review by <span>Janna P.</span>
Janna P.

"Easy, quick, efficiente form builder"

What do you like best?

I have little computer skills, yet with this form builder, I was able to create a reservation form for my tour operator and collect information to send out payments and have my tours sold online without having to hire a professional to do it.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the form builder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product, especially if you are handling your website yourself and dont want to hire a pro to do it . I have competitors that have hired professionals to do their webpage and yet cannot collect payment from their clients till the day they arrive, a lot of times they are left hanging, simply because they do not collect payment for their tours. This form allows me to add multiple sections to collect information and to clarify everything in order to send out an invoice to collect payment using paypal. Very eaasy for small business like myself to operate.

I use it to collect information from clients wanting to book a shore excursion while visiting their cruise port where I supply tours to them.

123FormBuilder review by <span>Sean J.</span>
Sean J.

"Great app that’s integrated into Wix"

What do you like best?

Easy setup and understanding is the primary thing. The free version is all what most small businesses need, but I hope that when the time is right for my company that I become their paying customer.

What do you dislike?

Exporting, or sharing, the gathered submissions wasn’t as clear as I would prefer. However, even this aspect was easily figured out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small busi

Thankfully Form123 offers the creation of three forms under the free version. We use currently them for:

1) gathering vendor information

2) gathering customer information

3) (limited) ratings and reviews to our industry

123FormBuilder review by <span>Patricia H.</span>
Patricia H.

"123formbuilder is a good fit for us"

What do you like best?

The learning curve to use this is fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

Mtg.Reg. emails-didn't know which to put them in-Wix or 123 formbuilder , so i put them in both, so i probably did double the work . Also, the self-service help files need better documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Responded very quickly in chat help. Custom solution was provided in less than 2 days. Adrian in Live Chat was very professional and clearly understood what I needed. He provided a custom solution in a very timely manner.

We had to find a reasonable priced CME meeting registration software since our old one went to a monthly fixed pricing fee system instead of by the qty # of registrants. We had changed the website to Wix recently and 123formbuilder is compatable w/wix.

123FormBuilder review by <span>Janna G.</span>
Janna G.

"Quick and Easy."

What do you like best?

There are many templates to choose from and there is the ability to copy forms (so that you don't have to rebuild - great for clients with multiple locations). Decent field options. We use these forms with many of our clients: order forms, special offers, employee applications, etc.n For each form you build - it tracks the submissions and you can generate reports and export data - that is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

Looks and feels a little "old school" in comparison to our sites we use the forms on. When adding a field - it "adds" it to the bottom of the form and you have to drag it back up - that is incredibly annoying. Limited in the design although there is an html block field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some workarounds you have to figure out on your own to get the best use out of this product - but it is worth it. Definitely upgrade from the free version to get the most out of this (very affordable) and be sure to utilize the apps!

Providing an easy, "no muss, no fuss" option for building forms for our clients. Provides excellent tracking & reporting and utilizes google analytics.

Learning about 123FormBuilder?

* We monitor all 123FormBuilder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.