123FormBuilder

4.0

123FormBuilder is a web based form and survey builder with a drag and drop editor, that allows people and businesses to easily create any type of form, without needing coding skills. It’s focused on usability and integration with popular 3rd party apps.

Work for 123FormBuilder?

Learning about 123FormBuilder?

123FormBuilder Reviews

Ask 123FormBuilder a Question
Showing 30 123FormBuilder reviews
123FormBuilder review by Gwen S.
Gwen S.

"Intuitive, Easy & Completely Cusomizable"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can easily customize the forms to match my clients' websites exactly. Also, there are so many options available regarding fields - what, where, how many, radio button, dropdown, etc. One of my clients especially like the ability to have an email sent not only to their business, but to the person filling out the form as well.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we had the option for auto fill, but not by using LinkedIn (nothing against LinkedIn - I like it, but not everyone uses it, and so not all of the staff can auto fill their pay forms.) I vote for auto-fill for all!

As I mentioned in what I like best, my client really wanted their staff to receive a copy of the form they submit for pay. Their old form builder could not do that. Also, their old form builder could not be customized to match their website. 123FormBuilder is superior!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 123FormBuilder
123FormBuilder review by Ninna L.
Ninna L.

"If I would get all of my submissions... I'd love it. "

What do you like best?

Easy to create and edit forms... easy to understand... very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have three people designated to receive the form submissions. In the beginning we were getting them... all of them. Then... all of a sudden... we stopped getting all of them. One of us would get a submission and the other two wouldn't... or none of us would get the submission at all and would have to log in to 123 to get the submissions. OR... all of us would get the form. There is no consistency and 123 has been no help... telling us it's on our end... and we know it's not. We have been round and round with them... with our IT person giving suggestions to them... yet they continue to say it's us. So, every day, we log in to 123 to see if we have any submissions other than the ones we've received because we cannot trust that we are getting them all. We've gotten used to doing this, but shouldn't have to considering we are paying this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't trust that you are receiving all of your submissions via email. Log into 123 every day.

I wondered why I hadn't done this a long time ago. I was actually having people email me and then I would send them Word documents for them to complete and then email back to me. Finally, I bit the bullet and started creating on-line forms thru 123FormBuilder which was an app on Wix.com (where I have my website). The benefits have been huge in saving us tons of time and effort.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

123FormBuilder review by Janna P.
Janna P.

"Easy, quick, efficiente form builder"

What do you like best?

I have little computer skills, yet with this form builder, I was able to create a reservation form for my tour operator and collect information to send out payments and have my tours sold online without having to hire a professional to do it.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the form builder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product, especially if you are handling your website yourself and dont want to hire a pro to do it . I have competitors that have hired professionals to do their webpage and yet cannot collect payment from their clients till the day they arrive, a lot of times they are left hanging, simply because they do not collect payment for their tours. This form allows me to add multiple sections to collect information and to clarify everything in order to send out an invoice to collect payment using paypal. Very eaasy for small business like myself to operate.

I use it to collect information from clients wanting to book a shore excursion while visiting their cruise port where I supply tours to them.

123FormBuilder review by Sean J.
Sean J.

"Great app that’s integrated into Wix"

What do you like best?

Easy setup and understanding is the primary thing. The free version is all what most small businesses need, but I hope that when the time is right for my company that I become their paying customer.

What do you dislike?

Exporting, or sharing, the gathered submissions wasn’t as clear as I would prefer. However, even this aspect was easily figured out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small busi

Thankfully Form123 offers the creation of three forms under the free version. We use currently them for:

1) gathering vendor information

2) gathering customer information

3) (limited) ratings and reviews to our industry

123FormBuilder review by Patricia H.
Patricia H.

"123formbuilder is a good fit for us"

What do you like best?

The learning curve to use this is fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

Mtg.Reg. emails-didn't know which to put them in-Wix or 123 formbuilder , so i put them in both, so i probably did double the work . Also, the self-service help files need better documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Responded very quickly in chat help. Custom solution was provided in less than 2 days. Adrian in Live Chat was very professional and clearly understood what I needed. He provided a custom solution in a very timely manner.

We had to find a reasonable priced CME meeting registration software since our old one went to a monthly fixed pricing fee system instead of by the qty # of registrants. We had changed the website to Wix recently and 123formbuilder is compatable w/wix.

123FormBuilder review by Janna G.
Janna G.

"Quick and Easy."

What do you like best?

There are many templates to choose from and there is the ability to copy forms (so that you don't have to rebuild - great for clients with multiple locations). Decent field options. We use these forms with many of our clients: order forms, special offers, employee applications, etc.n For each form you build - it tracks the submissions and you can generate reports and export data - that is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

Looks and feels a little "old school" in comparison to our sites we use the forms on. When adding a field - it "adds" it to the bottom of the form and you have to drag it back up - that is incredibly annoying. Limited in the design although there is an html block field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some workarounds you have to figure out on your own to get the best use out of this product - but it is worth it. Definitely upgrade from the free version to get the most out of this (very affordable) and be sure to utilize the apps!

Providing an easy, "no muss, no fuss" option for building forms for our clients. Provides excellent tracking & reporting and utilizes google analytics.

123FormBuilder review by User in Higher Education

"Some good features, not as user-friendly as would like"

What do you like best?

We used this formbuilder for event registrations. Compared to our previous registration software, this on had much lower reg fees and we were happy to pay so much less. Building a form is pretty straightforward and easy to figure out, and we were able to get registrations up and running very quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features that are lacking or made our registrations annoying. For example, there is no way to search through a list of form submissions for specific registrations or attendees. If needed to look up a specific attendee's registration, there is no way to do that without generating a whole list. Generating a list of attendees was much more complicated than it should be. It also had some weird feature where our attendees could register without paying, which should have been an easy fix, but we found that there wasn't a way to change this and make payment mandatory.

We were able to use a registration software for much cheaper than our previous software, and it saved us a lot of money. Unfortunately it did not have all the features we needed and we will be switching to a different system again.

123FormBuilder review by User

"Wonderful Company to Use for Forms"

What do you like best?

1- Forms are great

2- They offer many options of forms so you will for sure always find the one you need

3- They are very easy to implement

4- When you encounter a difficulty you can actually CHAT live with them and they are very responsive

5- Their forms can be very elaborate if you need them to be.

I have with them now for years (at least 5) and never been disappointed. Go for it!

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely NOTHING that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful company. Go fo ti!

1- Simple contact forms

2- Complex purchasing forms

3- Complex contact forms (doc uploads, multi answers..., several sheets with titles, ....)

"Expensive and limited"

What do you like best?

At first, when I started with WIX, they have a special of 5$ for a limited "bronze" version of 123 contact forms. I used it for a long time... but I always hated it.

What do you dislike?

missing features that make forms interactive and fun.

cheap on things...

*MIssing "picture selection" was big for me... I want my user to select a picture as a choice.

with 123form, you can't do that, you need to add a picture (which counts as one of your items) and then make another multi choice of dropdown and ask what picture they want to use. not very elegant.

everytime I contact support... they were no help, sometimes even rude.

oh, and RULES! very limited, you need to pay so much more for a few rules.

JOTFORM, CHEAPER, UNLIMITED RULES, HAS INFINITE AMOUNT OF MORE OPTIONS!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jotform, cheaper, better, easier, prettier. (what I switched too)

Typeform.... OMG... typeform > 123contact.

all I need was 1 form on my website to collect client information for an event.

123form was too limited in 1) the options I needed, and 2) the amount of "items"/questions I could add.

I need to pay MORE, which was almost 20X the price simply for a few more additional fields...

123FormBuilder review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great, but could be better"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when building a form- everything is pretty straight forward.

Very simple and extremely useful

Can Upload multiple forms- which is very very helpful.

What do you dislike?

How long the load times are on mobile devices( granted worth the wait, but still...could be an issue with wix and not the form builder thou ? ) and how old school it looks- would really like something a bit more sleek or "non- Html looking"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should spend some time playing with the feilds and fonts- gives everything a different look and Feel

Getting applications from candidates as a recruitment company is very difficult online- but this makes it very helpful and easy.

123FormBuilder review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Forms Always Have Issues, but the customization is worth it"

What do you like best?

The customization of the forms is awesome, I wish I didn't have to dig in to CSS but the end product is worth it.

What do you dislike?

The forms have been down multiple times, prompting angry calls from our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a very powerful form tool that’s easy to use once you get the gist of it. We have had a few bumps with forms going down but their support team is always ready to dive in and fix the problem ASAP.

Easy to create new or duplicate old forms, fast and easy especially when we're on a deadline.

123FormBuilder review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Great way of let my clients customize their own contact info"

What do you like best?

the UI is dumbproof basically, which saves me hours of boring explanaitions

What do you dislike?

its been only a couple of times, but when the server goes down :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

implement analytics, dont let the all mighty google take the credit

I have a couple of clients that changes contact info like undewear, so i created them a single account. They still call me to "let me know" that contact info was modified. And one of the main benefits is that when I use PHP forms sometimes the mails are treated as spam, but with 123FormBuilder that has never happened

123FormBuilder review by Julian W.
Julian W.

"123 Formbuilder - intuitive, feature-rich, excellent!"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive the interface is, how easily configurable it is. The best bit is that you can pre-populate the contact form fields when you link to it.

123 Formbuilder was exactly what I was looking for. An excellent site indeed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Highly recommended.

Ease of customer use.

123FormBuilder review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Good form builder with lots of integrations"

What do you like best?

123contactform offers a cost effective form builder that is extremely versatile. You can use it for a simple survey, event sign up, online merchandise sales, contact forms, or sign ups for email newsletters, just to name a few possible uses. There are tons of integrations with other services including payment processors, Google services, email marketing services, and more.

What do you dislike?

The software is occasionally buggy and has odd errors. Sometimes they self correct, sometimes the 123contactform support staff needs to address it.

This software lets me do a lot for my small nonprofit - events exhibitor registration, membership renewals, donations, online sales, inquiry tracking, and much much more. It ultimately saves us a lot of time.

123FormBuilder review by Heidi  F.
Heidi F.

"Easy and customizable"

What do you like best?

The platform has a lot of customizable options and implements well into wordpress

What do you dislike?

can get confusing when you first start out if you want a more complex for and get into customizing rules

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the 123form wordpress plugin to easily integrate into your website. research all the hidden options--the autoresponse customization etc.

we mostly use this for online contact forms in our wordpress sites but also create forms to use internally and for customer satisfaction surveys

123FormBuilder review by Administrator

"Easy to learn use and edit."

What do you like best?

I needed to make forms for employees to report activity and data. With 123 I can edit one form to use for other, similar uses.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a 'look up' function to pull employee information off a database. My employee enters a unique ID and the form populates many of the fields. I have to use Caspio then link it to my form.

It enables our employees to report data from many devices.

123FormBuilder review by Markus E.
Markus E.

"Easy form creator with lots of options"

What do you like best?

The integration with WIX is very well done

What do you dislike?

MailChimp integration could be improved by allowing several rules for data import.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, improves workflows

Bookings of Workshops. Easy to export to excel. Workflow has improved

123FormBuilder review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Effortless and effective!"

What do you like best?

Set up was super easy. Sharing the link on digital flyers and/or alone in a text, email, etc to register for my events is even easier. Clicking on my email to retrieve, view, and share the incoming registrations...easiest part of the process. VERY happy with this product.

What do you dislike?

I guess,....nothing! I have not encountered any problems or roadblocks.

I am able to coordinate events without an extra person and/or extra step.

123FormBuilder review by lilia berenice o.
lilia berenice o.

"Excelent page"

What do you like best?

It is easy to créate questions, and easy to handle. Also it sends an e-mail with the answers not needing to upload and see the answers.

What do you dislike?

If i want to change the questionare I have to do many savings in different places in order to conect titles with the question identification. it should conect the information from the form

is just for grading the Service we offer.

123FormBuilder review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Good product, but has flaws and terrible support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, good integration, nice features

What do you dislike?

The rules have flaws and support is always offline. Very slow in responding and resolving issues.

Booking

123FormBuilder review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"123FormBuilder did what it said it would do"

What do you like best?

I liked that the app was intuitive. It was easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I suppose if I had to choose, I'd say it wasn't free. :)

We are gathering the all important contact info, employment, and quote data needed to help grow our business.

123FormBuilder review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Generally works well"

What do you like best?

Easy to embed forms; lots of options for form fields.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes buggy and difficult to fix (especially with field validation). Also not the best with mobile.

Collecting information from email subscribers.

123FormBuilder review by Adrian P.
Adrian P.

"Perfect for my small form requirements"

What do you like best?

I like the free option that suits my requirements.

What do you dislike?

I was not able to generate a professional page look, but it's ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at ActiveCampaigns and what they are doing as I have to use both services for my needs.

Email marketing.

123FormBuilder review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Easy to use. Quick reporting"

What do you like best?

I love that I get feedback immediately and that I can make various types of forms.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to integrate the form using a qr code from your site.

We are registering for meetings. We know who is coming.

123FormBuilder review by Spyros S.
Spyros S.

"Very flexible costumer approach."

What do you like best?

Data Security, Time-saving, Data management. These are three core elements that our business need to cover and eventually we found a proper partner.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more design instruments.

Time saving and data collection.

123FormBuilder review by Consultant

"Very user-friendly and yet powerful tool"

What do you like best?

very intuitive interface.

easy to use and to design forms

What do you dislike?

some additional uses are available only in the paid version

notification of urgent information on a standard form

"Just blah"

What do you like best?

Accuracy, I never experience any discrepancy in forms.

What do you dislike?

Organization of forms is not very organized. UI is starting to feel outdated compared to competitive form builders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for chiropractor, dentist, etc. if UI is important, keep looking

Lead capture. Can quickly set up an event specific form in about 30 seconds for trade shows.

123FormBuilder review by Administrator

"My experience with 123Form Builder has been really good. It's been very easy to use."

What do you like best?

For now I'm a very small business so it's great to have a free platform to use and once I grow, i'll have the need and funds to upgrade.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced anything I have liked.

I has allowed me a way to capture registration for workshops. It's so much better than having to do it all via email.

"simple, rapide"

What do you like best?

La simplicité, la gratuité d'utilisation

What do you dislike?

la pauvreté du graphisme et les emails de relance

inscription Ă  un Ă©venemeent

123FormBuilder review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Gets the hob done"

What do you like best?

App for wix - is somewhat limited in features.

What do you dislike?

I started using Jotform, has more features and templates then 123contactform

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using there plugin app for Wix and all you need is a simple contact us - it is good

contact forms and signup forms

Learning about 123FormBuilder?

* We monitor all 123FormBuilder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.