- Easy to design screens. Drag and drop fields, rearrange them as needed.
- Multilanguage - this is the primary reason why selected this product.
- Ability to create your own subdomain – white label
- Use your own SMTP server which is great to minimize SPAM issues. They are knowledgeable, polite and follow through with the issues.
- Great variety of field types
- Save and Resume later is great
- Good integration with other tools such as Zappier.
- Plenty of examples to get you started.
- Mobile friendly
- PDF rendering of the form works great
- SMS Notifications
- Form branching
IMPORTANT NOTE: These issues have been shared with the vendor in December 2018. They have acknowledged them and promised to fix in future releases.
- Once an issue has been found, there is no way to tell when it will be resolved. They don’t appear to have a helpdesk system in place.
- Documentation, blogs are not up-to-date with the latest version. So this can be very frustrating as you can’t follow the examples.
-When passing values from one form to another, mobile numbers, long text fields will not carry forward. Same with Mobile numbers
- Purchasing credits for things like rendering to PDF is simply a joke. This is a standard feature for many form vendors.
- Form rules are someone basic. They don’t have ways to group fields into sections, hide pages, skip pages when conditions are met.
- There is no way to mask numbers, so writing numbers with many digits is very difficult for users..
- Many currencies are not available.
- Repeatable content field type continues to be in BETA mode. It has been like that for months. This feature is standard in many other vendors.
- When adding multiple attachments, the form converts them into one single ZIP file.
- Passing values from one form to another is very tricky. You need know HTML and be very familiar with exposing HTML code on the browser.
- There is no audit logs, email logs, or garbage collector. If you make a change, it is instant and you can’t undo.
- You need to contact support to see why emails were not sent. The lack of logging is incredible and there should be a way to see what happened.
- There is no way to turn off validation while testing. So you can have fill out the forms over and over again.
- If a user accidently clicks back In the browser, the full content is LOST. There should be a warning that you are leaving the form and to save it.
Don't follow the documentation, it is not current and can be frustrating.
Don't be afraid to contact support - very friendly, but work from EU hrs.
Stay away from hiding/showing fields. It is very tricky.