Corporate+

3.9
(4 reviews)

123RF Google Add-on enables you to add impactful images to spice up your Google Docs, Sheets & Forms; and have it stand out uniquely from the rest.

Work for Corporate+?

Learning about Corporate+?

Corporate+ Reviews

Showing 4 Corporate+ reviews
Corporate+ review by Carney Z.
Carney Z.

"My company uses 123RF for almost every stock photo need we have while designing websites."

What do you like best?

There are honestly several things I like about 123RF. One of them is that you are able to define searches pretty well, which I use often, like landscape versus portrait layout, vector images versus photography, iconography versus photography, etc. There are so many ways to define a search that it makes finding the right photo pretty easy.

Also, the quality of the photos is high enough, so we are able to use them across several pieces

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't necessarily love about 123RF is that many of the search results are similar, and I think a little more variety would be nice, but even so, the search results are always vast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using 123RF because they have a large variety of stock photos available to use. Though some of them are similar and I do think there could be more variation, it's sometimes helpful with similar photos because you're able to choose exactly the photo you want. Even if it's the same couple, animal, scenery, etc. in different photos, but just barely different, you're able to really hone down on which particular photo fits exactly what you need.

Our business has absolutely benefits from using 123RF. We use the stock photos for websites, emails, print pieces, etc. By finding these high-quality photos, we are able to create a common theme across several pieces, as they fit for all forms of website, print, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Corporate+
Corporate+ review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Cheaper Stock Photos"

What do you like best?

Stock photo subscriptions are very affordable

What do you dislike?

subscriptions for a certain number of images seems to expire at the end of the year and does not roll over unused credits. Also there is a more limited selection on this site than shutterstock.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you search for specific images this probably isnt the site for you. If you are more category based with images and don't mind something a little more generic it works well and is cheaper. It would also be a good addition alongside Shutterstock for larger companies and larger image service budgets.

images for websites and blogs

What G Suite Creative Tools solution do you use?

Corporate+ review by Andrea N.
Andrea N.

"Photography agency that have hign quality of images to choose from"

What do you like best?

cheap stock photos the reason why we're never finding another agency.

What do you dislike?

none so far, as for us they are one of the reliable agency

Since the photos are so cheap, we can buy more photos to use in our business.

Corporate+ review by Amanda N.
Amanda N.

"Style is key!"

What do you like best?

The different style of images the program provides

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more images to choose from the price wasn't so high

I love be able to go to the site and find exactly what I need for my ad design.

Learning about Corporate+?

* We monitor all Corporate+ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.