123Signup

123Signup provides a complete software solution to automate the time-consuming functions that come with running a membership-based business.

Work for 123Signup?

123Signup review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

123 Signup does what it's supposed to, could improve on usability

What do you like best?

The ability to track a high volume of members, companies and events - detailing history and future events/data. The ability to download data into excel. The auto-creation of an externalize page with data that is updated on the back-end (particularly useful for events).

What do you dislike?

In general, the look and usability of program.

Back buttons, load buttons, search buttons, etc are not intuitive. Requires some getting used to. Look of the platform is feels older, not an updated system, which gives the perception of being more complicated than it is. I do think that 123 signup is ultimately is easy to use, but doesn't seem like it. This combined with the strange back buttons that are counter-intuitive, makes it unappealing to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great as a data storage; great for tracking events, people, leads, etc. Will require training and some time to get used to as counter-intuitive. Definitely will be sort of foreign to more millennial sets, but ultimately, gets job done and is comprehensive.

Creation of a database to catalog data from previous events and accounts. Especially beneficial for an organization like ours that run so many events and work with so many people (200 events each year, 30000 members, 2000 company members). Also creation of information center that we can point everyone back to and also use as promotion of our events. Great data center/CRM for ability to store so much data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 123Signup
123Signup review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

Reliable tool that could use some aesthetic updates

What do you like best?

I appreciate that 123signup rarely has system errors that might prevent me from being able to access our membership database. I also appreciate that 123 signup is easy to use and it doesn't take me long to train my employees in how ito use it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the search function is so precise- you can't have any spelling errors when searching for names of companies or members. I also dislike that the database doesn't integrate with Microsoft Dynamics - our CRM tool. I also wish that 123 signup was a little more aesthetically pleasing with better fonts/graphics. I don't understand why I can't delete members from the database

We are a trade association that is trying to manage event registration for our members. 123 signup helps our membership register for events online rather than in person. 123 signup also helps us easily keep track of our event attendance and participation.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

123Signup review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

10 Years with 123Signup

What do you like best?

123Signup is one of the few membership and event management software tools that will work, without customization, for an organization of our size. There are not a lot of options when you need to have member/non-member access for event registration, multiple membership levels, and a parent/child membership structure.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel is dated and it does seem like all of there different elements do not talk with each other effectively. The website is not mobile friendly and there are not good ways to integrate in a website or mobile app. Lastly, I would prefer more modern benefits like a shopping cart feature and credit card storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great basic tool if you are not looking for a lot of bells and whistles.

There are not a lot of options when you need to have member/non-member access for event registration, multiple membership levels, and a parent/child membership structure and this tool does accomplish all of these things.

123Signup review by <span>Heather P.</span>
Heather P.

123Signup is an all-in-one Great software!

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to use, gives you step by step instructions on how to set up a new event. It is also one of the only databases that let's our company track membership as well as event postings and registration

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it signs you out if you are not using it after around 5 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forget eventbrite and use this!!

We are solving the overlap between member tracking, how many events an individual has signed up for, etc. The benefits to using 123 are the ability to keep everything in one database, instead of having to use 5 different platforms to get one job done.

123Signup review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Emily Tumlin TAG Review

What do you like best?

I like the organization of 123. I makes it very easy to track registrations, payments etc.and I like that it sends automated emails to members when they make a payment within the system or are enrolled.

What do you dislike?

I dislike 123SIgnup's usability. It's not the most user-friendly system and sometimes it takes longer than I would prefer to get to the right information. Also, not being able to use the standard "Back" button goes against my computer intuition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest 123 SIgnup for other industry professionals. Though it's not always the easiest system to use, it is very useful.

We are solving the problem of disorganization of large groups of people. The benefits of 123 are that it keeps things organized, clearly marked and well executed for users.

123Signup review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

Effective but could be improved

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty simple and relatively easy to navigate. Its relatively easy for our members to use.

We can take cards, checks, and cash through the system.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate if the system were quicker, and wouldn't time out as often. The ability to open multiple tabs of events would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large amount of registrants, it is hard to register them from the back end being that you have to do them one by one.

Sending Surveys out after events for qualitative information is much easier.

Get more members and registrations because of the ease of use.

Learning about 123Signup?

* We monitor all 123Signup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.