15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management is a performance management solution that combines employee feedback, pulse surveys, peer recognition and OKR tracking in a lightweight weekly check-in.

Work for 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

Learning about 15Five?

15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews

Ask 15Five a Question
Showing 965 15Five reviews
15Five review by Brittni K.
Brittni K.

"15Five is dope."

What do you like best?

15Five allows our company to communicate across offices and teams. We use it to hold each other accountable to tasks and growth. Our questions are strategic and thoughtful to each team and position in order to identify challenges, wins, cross-team benefits, etc. The information we glean from 15Five helps us in time and project prioritization, tapping into the emotional wellness of our team and providing a place for continued company culture.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more back end analytics. We get such good information but it's subjective--I'd like to track data patterns amongst teams to get another angle on how our team is performing and feeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Identify where your team is having issues and cater questions to those

- Don't require more than 5-10 questions weekly

- switch up the questions monthly or at a cadence you prefer

- Segment the questions and cater them specifically to company position, role or team

- Communication across a growing team and multiple offices

- Identifying challenges, weakness or frustrations

- Continued company culture

- More informed decisions for profit sharing, employee praise, bonuses, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 15Five Continuous Performance Management
15Five review by Amber T.
Amber T.

"15Five helps me manage my remote staff"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud-based interface that helps me remind staff when they have a 15Five to complete. I manage a remote staff -- none of my employees works in my state -- so it's critical to keep tabs on morale, issues and to keep people's spirits high by reminding them of that awesome favor they did me earlier in the week.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the "pass up" functionality to be very intuitive. I have sent comments that were intended to be private to the wrong person, for example -- it's not the easiest to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explain to your staff that this is a tool designed to help them share their wins and losses with you, and also to help identify problems before they get big. The "but this is going to take time" argument is always there, but I think once staff realize how much conversation it saves down the road, they'll be fully on board -- mine was.

We are identifying communication snafus before they turn into problems, and it's forcing us to think more clearly about the opportunities and threats in the industries and how we can do better.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

15Five review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"15Five builds a rhythm of communication and strengthens culture"

What do you like best?

I love the visibility into how our team members are answering the questions, and it's really helpful to see where the roadblocks are throughout the organization.

Their professional team is also very responsive and great to work with. I've been impressed from the beginning, and they continue to impress me.

What do you dislike?

There's no search functionality within texts on reports at this point. Makes finding old conversations a little challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with a limited team if you want to trial first, but give it a couple months to really settle into the rhythm. Also realize that the real power is in fully rolling it out at multiple levels of the org to really enable transpancy and unlock its potential.

15Five has been awesome in our company. We've been customers for a few years now (from very early on), and it's really been helpful for us to build a cadence of regular communication and checkin in a distributed team environment. It's also been super integral in building and maintaining our culture of positive reinforcement to shout outs and celebrations of our core values.

15Five review by Tim P.
Tim P.

"Awesome tool!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy! Gives me visibility across my org, and a quick way to touch base with people without having to set up meetings and waste everyones time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment ... I've noticed that some people on my team followup and respond to the surveys, others don't ... I think that is more of a personal preference among my team members. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick and easy to get started! Give it a try!

Developer Productivity. Why bother developers with long "how is it going" conversations if they can just give me a quick update. That means I can use my time (and theirs) on the more complicated or critical conversations.

15Five review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"15Five facilitates discussion about sometimes difficult topics"

What do you like best?

The fact that it automates starting discussions about what can sometimes be hard topics. We ask about challenges and frustrations, wins, and general checks on overall happiness. These can start conversations that we can follow up with in person.

What do you dislike?

It's not super intuitive how you change questions as an admin. Additionally, if you submit your 15five late, it can often get logged as being for the current week, which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's tempting to ask a ton of questions, but this dilutes the quality. It's also best to ask some open ended questions.

This helps facilitate 1:1s and sets the agenda for what we plan to talk about. It also frees up time in those meetings to discuss important things rather than updates on tasks.

15Five review by Randal P.
Randal P.

"Neutral communication space."

What do you like best?

There is a scene from a movie where a character says "Gripes go up". Which is logical in organizational charts. I can't spend all day complaining to my subordinates. But I can write my gripes in 15five and think "wow, I just got a lot off my chest about situations at work that halt productivity in my days" and it goes to my supervisors or upper-management. To the people that should hear my gripes. The concept is also effective since putting concerns in writing is effective, but 15five is not simply an email to a person. I would think writing the same questions/answers asked in 15five in an email could go unnoticed or thought of as a negative.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't really write about anything I dislike, honestly. If there is anything missing, I'm not aware that I'm missing it.

15five is really a neutral space for letting work complaints just "come out". It's a great tool too, where without 15five, I would probably have limited to no communication with personnel in our organization. A tool like this really addresses how many of us feel in organizations, where a culture may exist, where you'd like to speak up about topics, but either can't effectively get your input to management during meetings or don't have the resources and time to push out ideas and concerns. For me, 15five helps alleviate stress at work by allowing me to take time to voice my thoughts to a group that will read, respond, and at least acknowledge my feedback. Daily communication is often all on-line too, so it makes sense that we can write out work concerns on-line as well.

15Five review by Meilena H.
Meilena H.

"Painless Engagement!"

What do you like best?

I have worked with so many different sized teams from the startup to the corporate powerhouse. I wish I would have known about this sooner it would have saved me a ton of emails and phone calls not to mention minimizing interruptions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not having a way to import images or attachments directly but respect the simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a request or just don't see a feature that you want, their team is very open to working with you. They are always adding new features too so this is a forward moving company.

As a team member I feel heard and feel like my voice within the company is being addressed. I'm resolving issues at a quicker pace and without emails that can get lost or be overlooked. I'm able to actually get work done through this reporting tool. Issues are passed up and addressed or marked for a follow up. Definitely increasing my productivity and makes me feel more engaged with our team.

15Five review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great way for regular, consistent feedback."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can get regularly scheduled updates from the team on a bi-weekly basis. It's a good way to stay engaged with the team and provide an outlet for frustrations from employees.

What do you dislike?

15Five has been making changes and updates. I don't like the fact that only 1 reviewer can be assigned to each person as we have multiple managers. It would be nice if we had the option of assigning a group of people as a reviewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's important to remember to keep the questions brief to increase the percentage of people that take the time to fill it out. If the questions are too short, you don't get a lot of information. If the questions are too long, less people fill it out.

We use 15Five to solve the problem of keeping regular feedback coming to leadership. We use it company wide in many different departments as a compact, one stop shop for regular communication. It's been a great tool and something we require everyone to fill out a couple of times a month.

All in all it's a great product.

15Five review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Don't like surprises? Get 15five."

What do you like best?

I've been using 15five with my team for a couple years. I love the user-friendly interface, and the way it helps establish weekly goal setting and regular communication between employees and their supervisor. I find that it virtually eliminates surprises. I'm staying in the loop with what my employees are working on and by being prompted to identify the challenges they are facing, I know how to stay on top of things to help clear their path.

What do you dislike?

It had a few bugs a while back with goals from past weeks reappearing after they were completed, but I think that's now all worked out.

I have a diverse team, and some of them are located at different locations. 15five really helps me stay in the loop - specially for my non-verbal communicators and for my employees that I don't get to see every day.

15Five review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Easy way to provide consistent feedback"

What do you like best?

Status reports are never fun but 15Five encourages users to make sure it's a two way conversation between the manager and the employee. It's not just "what did you get done" but also "what can I do for you".

The questions you ask and other things are customizable. Ultimately it's a good interface with some gamification (shows you your on-time streak, for example) to facilitate communication between employee and manager.

What do you dislike?

It's very similar to a status report and those are never the most fun tasks in the world. Some employees will find it useless and a waste of their time. You may have to pester them to ensure they use it. This isn't much of a knock on the software as much as the concept.

Consistent and more effective communication between manager and employee.

Many times "One-On-Ones" are unstructured and not efficient. By communicating formally once a week the one on ones become a time to talk through anything that came up in the 15Five worth digging into, which makes the meetings much more valuable.

"Stay in the loop!"

What do you like best?

I like that I have a low-friction way to communicate with both my team members and my managers. It allows the members of my team who are conflict-averse or don't like being put on the spot to put some thought into what they want to share with me.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything about the software explicitly that I dislike. Sometimes the questions get a bit repetitive but that's on us and our scheduling.

This has been great for employee communications and engagement. Especially with a remote team!

15Five review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Easy way to receive honest feedback from Team"

What do you like best?

Easy to provide feedback via application

What do you dislike?

A lot of the same questions each week are asked. It would be good to have a better variety

In the business I work for, we have a hard time getting management to get feedback from team members. By doing the review each week in the 15Five, we are able to get the feedback quickly and honestly.

15Five review by User in Internet

"15Five is a great way to prioritize and stay on track"

What do you like best?

I really love ticking off tasks completed, and then considering what I'll accomplish next week. It's such a good way to track performance and not get caught up in unnecessary tasks.

What do you dislike?

My only suggestion would be to include hi5 received, as well as sent, on the hi5 dashboard in the personal reports.

Using 15five is not only great for productivity but it creates a much more open and transparent relationship between employees and managers. It's great to be able to give feedback on a range of topics on a weekly basis and have something to refer back to over time.

15Five review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent for providing feedback"

What do you like best?

Feedback is simple and quick to do. There's no pressure of a 1 on 1, it's simple to do. High 5s are an easy, quick thing to do for team members to show they're appreciated.

What do you dislike?

The onus is on your manager to make the questions meaningful - though it is easy enough to provide adhoc feedback

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the managers really engage with it, you'll get meaningful responses from your employees.

Much easier to track our OKRs, everyone has more time given we now do our 1 on 1 catchups less frequently.

15Five review by Ruel S.
Ruel S.

"Great way to communicate with your managers & have things documented"

What do you like best?

I've been using 15Five at both my previous companies as well as my current company. It is by far the most consistent and effective communication platform between one's manager and oneself.

If there's no way to keep tabs on the communication that went back & forth between a manager & his or her team, it's not the most efficient way to do appraisals since it tends to be one person's word versus someone else's.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we had a better UI.

Seamless communication that happens at regular intervals between a manager & his or her team can definitely create a more conducive work environment since there tends to be a lot more transparency across levels

15Five review by User in Internet

"Quick and easy, but important to keep user on track"

What do you like best?

Clear interface. Save as you go. Customizable to your liking fields. Private to one to one level (direct communication) or to group collaboration expandable (recognition tagging is one of my favorite).

What do you dislike?

Further customization of fields—as we have set up, all questions/fields look the same, which means they blend on the page, and the page because of that looks kind of boring. Also, one can print a report, however, it would be nice to maybe grab an HTML code of it for personal recored/blogging purpose for example.

15Five helps with direct communication on one to one level. The benefits I see are better prioritization of projects/activities, better reporting, self-accountability development.

15Five review by Mallory M.
Mallory M.

"It helped me to open the door for conversations with my supervisor regarding struggles and successes"

What do you like best?

The rating scale was an easy tool to show how you are feeling.

What do you dislike?

The questions are sometimes redundant. Also the rating scale can be an ambiguous way to interpret how your are feeling. If you do not have an open-minded supervisor, it could be perceived as complaining.

It helps employees connect with their supervisors and develop a plan that is more than just break room talk.

15Five review by Meghan R.
Meghan R.

"Easy to use, affordable tool "

What do you like best?

I like that it allows you to evaluate engagement and performance of your team versus treating the two separate. I also like that it creates visibility and accountability across the organization and allows team leads and C-suite to keep a pulse on their organization. It's easy to use. You can customize the questions on the form to align with events occurring within your business. You can use it weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. I find that it depends on the organization.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see 15Five incorporate a 360 process that could get saved to the employee folder for the manager to access.

15Five helps create accountability for frequent feedback, engagement, and goals (if you use the Objectives section). It helps structure conversations for organizations that are new to frequent feedback.

15Five review by User in Financial Services

"15Five, a Valuable Tool"

What do you like best?

15Five allows insight to employee concerns and needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it is a valuable tool all employers should take advantage of

Able to determine if we are short staffed, whether an employee needs additional training, office issues, etc.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"15five is essential software for every company"

What do you like best?

Custom to our organization questions - For example, as we plan for our bi-annual summit, we can ask what folks would like to see at the summit as part of their weekly 15five submission

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. It's easy to use. I'm able to add highfives if I forget them in my review

Recommendations to others considering the product

15five helps me feel heard and allows for our 1:1 check ins to be more meaningful since we take care of the updates in 15five

Tracking employee engagement/happiness and tracking goal progress with OKRs

15Five review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"15 Five is great for managing a telecommuting team "

What do you like best?

Goal setting ability makes it easy to stay on top of my progress and my staffs

What do you dislike?

Inability for all users to connect in a group forum / messanger

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your staff works remotely this will make the managers job easier and more organized

My staff all works from remote locations. It is difficult for the team to stay on track and it is difficult for me (the manager) to stay on top of them. 15/5 keeps me as a manager honest and help my employees work through their challenges, and keeps them on track of meeting goals.

15Five review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Key part of our culture shift"

What do you like best?

The best thing about using 15five is that the team has visibility to each others thoughts and ideas. I use it as a manager, and I really appreciate the open communication that it facilitates. We can all ask follow up questions or add to what has been said, without all needing to be in the same room (meetings: ick). It promotes feedback, openness and idea sharing.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, but it is difficult to implement. There are some growing pains in getting the team to understand that it isn't busy work or another way to monitor their work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend webinars! Use the chat! Your team needs you to be fluent in this software for them to have faith in it.

Openness!! Hands down, we had a cultural problem with people feeling like they can say what they feel. Now that everyone has warmed up to it, it has started to make a dent in this concern.

15Five review by Logan T.
Logan T.

"Helpful Management Tool"

What do you like best?

15Five is a great way to start the conversation with a manager or employee. This doesn't necessarily take the place of 1x1 time, but it helps to jump start discussion.

What do you dislike?

It's a great tool...tough to find something that I "dislike". If I had to choose, I don't like that I can't High Five employees NOT in 15Five.

Our team moves very quickly and with 15Five we're able to have key talking points when we do connect.

15Five review by User in Internet

"Succinct and useful progress/goal tracker"

What do you like best?

It's kind of like a compulsive work diary, and by having to complete it I keep track of all I did this week and introspect on what I should do next/what I missed out on.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little awkward how many people can see my entries, but I guess that's part of the point

Makes it easier for performance reviews, organization, and communication. My bosses see what I'm accomplishing which puts less pressure on me to prove myself

15Five review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"Easy check-in for remote teams"

What do you like best?

What I like best about 15Five is the fact that I can quickly and easily share my accomplishments, challenges, and ideas with my manager(s) on a consistent basis without having to schedule time to meet. They create the questions and I answer when I have down time. Then we can discuss further if we want.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, it can be easy to dismiss or forget to fill out a 15Five, especially if you're particularly busy, since it's all done via the Web and there is no physical check-in or hard deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended this product to colleagues in the past due to the ease of use.

Overall, this program is solving the need for regular check-ins with management for a large team that's spread out over many locations and time zones.

15Five review by Carrie D.
Carrie D.

"A Godsend for Team Leaders"

What do you like best?

This tool was incredibly helpful in facilitating communication between me and my team members — especially team members working remotely or in another office location. It quickly alerted me to things I needed to address and helped the whole team improve at setting goals.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is a godsend for leaders and employees at all levels. In the short time we've used it, I've already witnessed marked improvements and feel closer to my team.

This tool has helped address our organization's drive for increased transparency and improved communication between team members and their managers. It's also helped provide people the opportunity to raise questions or concerns in a comfortable, private and safe place.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Weekly, stress free check-ins"

What do you like best?

Rather than annual reviews or employee attrition due to a lack of workplace satisfaction, this tool allows us to check in weekly on a variety of issues. We're able to nip issues in the bud before they become fractures to our company culture and workplace.

What do you dislike?

This probably lands more on our company than on 15Five, but a larger variety of questions would be nice to see. Maybe a feature that allows you to see what other similar businesses are asking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! Get feedback quickly on a variety of issues, it allows your team to give virtual high-fives to one another and also allows you to get snapshots of each employee every single week. It helps when building annual reviews as well, being able to look back on growth, challenges and improvements.

Employee satisfaction, heavy work loads, competition from other businesses we see each day.

We have realized that an "open door" policy is more effective when we have direct questions and a weekly one on one with the boss in a more distanced environment than sitting at their desk.

15Five review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Senior Director, Account Management"

What do you like best?

Having a pulse of my whole team, at all levels.

What do you dislike?

n/a. 15Five fits my needs at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for a month or two. Most people first see it as an additional task in their week, but if managers engage with employees comments within 15Five, it can be a really useful communication tool.

My goal is to run a high performing team that makes our clients happy. I utilize 15Five to have a macro level view of the wins and challenges on my team at all levels.

15Five review by Asher L.
Asher L.

"Great way to facilitate feedback "

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you some of the same questions that allow you to think about what you're doing for the upcoming week as well as wins you've had for the previous week. It also gives you a few random questions that hit on different topics.

One of the best features is the high fives. This allows you to give recognition to a teammate which is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

Some of the questions can become repetitive.

This allows your teammates and managers to receive and give direct feedback. This helps facilitate healthy communication for cross-functional teams.

15Five review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

"15Five reporting is essential."

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it helps with tracking self and team accountability with tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

I never really know how to answer how I'm feeling. I suppose that's more of an issue with my superiors who choose to ask it.

I enjoy the mid-week alerts that remind me what tasks I'm prioritizing for the week to keep me on track.

15Five review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Great, simple app that promotes communication and performance improvement"

What do you like best?

It allows me to set quantifiable tasks with dates that can be measured and communicated.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the Hi5's could be added without submitting the entire 15Five. Allow us to give them throughout the week ( we submit ours weekly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - simple and easy to use

It is helping to create transparency with tasks, issues and resolutions. It gives my boss a clear idea of what I am doing and where my obstacles are.

15Five review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I'm an employee, I report to my manager via weekly 15Five "

What do you like best?

I like how filling in each "to do" reminds me of what I have to do in the coming week, and of what I did last week that I may have forgotten.

What do you dislike?

I find the questions at the end very generic, americanised and hard to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep each task short and achievable.

I think about my tasks in a more effective way, I work more effectively and don't get distracted.

"Pleasent"

What do you like best?

The ability to voice your opinions with relevant questions

What do you dislike?

The format for inputting answers. It could look more defined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its pretty straight forward

Bubbling up issues to management

15Five review by Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.

"Awesome way to collaborate with your team"

What do you like best?

I love that the easy-to-complete surveys offer employees a chance to get more involved with their peers/managers and that it offers the opportunity to have more of a voice within your department. The layout is clean and uncluttered. Overall, it's just a great idea and something I'd encourage all companies to implement! High five feature is so awesome. I love that it takes just a couple minutes to complete my surveys.

What do you dislike?

I've never had any issues with my 15five surveys. I've also never experienced any issues receiving the feedback and comments on my survey made by my manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage users to use the high five feature which is such an awesome extra for employee engagement, recognition, morale.

Our leaders want feedback from their teams, and this is a super easy, streamlined way of asking for and receiving feedback.

"15Five Performance Reviews"

What do you like best?

I have to do performance reviews on a quarterly basis for my company, and I love the layout / how easy 15Five is to use. The questions are relevant and to the point.

What do you dislike?

OKR's seem to be a little tedious on following and updating constantly.

Would be nice to look into this feature and make it more user-friendly / worthwhile

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance! Not nearly as time consuming like Salesforce performance reviews.

AI Advertising and Machine Behavior Learning. Following goals until achieved. The benefit is that it keeps the organization aligned and goals for individuals "in sight".

15Five review by Julia W.
Julia W.

"Keeps us on track"

What do you like best?

Ability to track OKRs and to mark whether we're on track.

What do you dislike?

Although it posts to Slack, still nobody reads the updates in Slack so I guess that problem's still on us!

Lack of supervision for remote teammates.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very Useful to Initiate Meaningful Discussion"

What do you like best?

15five encourages ongoing, two-way feedback which helps managers and direct reports stay on the same page and prioritize efforts.

What do you dislike?

It's important to enforce weekly use of the tool with direct reports, or else it is hard to get the most value of out it. This takes institutional buy-in.

We use 15five to help provide two-way feedback to develop direct reports, assess areas for improvement or opportunity, and keep everyone on the same page.

15Five review by Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.

"Marlo Russell's 15Five Review!"

What do you like best?

I like a lot of the questions that are very thought-provoking about my advisor, that I wouldn't think to discuss with him myself.

What do you dislike?

The questions can be repetitive sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five uses some really unique, mentally stimulating questions.

This has helped clear up miscommunications and improve our goal discussions.

15Five review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The fact it doesn't take too long to complete.

What do you dislike?

nothing that comes to mind. I am happy with how it is ccurrentlyly

easier to keep in contact with the team, its very "instant"

15Five review by Cameron S.
Cameron S.

"Ask the right questions and get feedback that matters"

What do you like best?

I really like 15Five because it gives us a tool make sure our team is touching base with leadership every single week. Nothing kills the culture in an organization like problems that are not confronted or pertinent information that isn't shared. 15Five gives you a tool help avoid these things. Also, nothing quite builds a culture like affirmation and with the high-five feature, the ability for peers to recognize co-workers who are doing a great job, it's invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I've not come across anything that I really dislike. The product is simple, clean and works well. In the past, there were a few features we wanted but in the last year, they've added pretty much all the things we felt would improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the only product in this space but it seems to be one of the best. There might be another product out there that is better but I would highly doubt it's exponentially better. Set clear goals and expectations, do a trial and if you don't benefit from it I would be surprised, especially if you in an organization that is large enough that it's hard to keep track of everything. If you're in an office of 3 people, this may not be necessary.

We are trying to solve:

- Leaders having a pulse on the team and individuals

- Knowing what is going on in people's lives so that we can help them be successful at work and in their personal lives.

- Having transparency and an outlet to voice problems, concerns, or critical info that needs to be known by leadership.

- Having a mechanism to keep people looking to the future and making sure things stay on track.

We have realized benefits in every one of the areas listed above we are trying to solve problems.

15Five review by Daniela M.
Daniela M.

"Awesome Connections"

What do you like best?

I can express my feelings about my job and also acknowledge the work of my colleagues and stay connected with the company.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike any features. I find 15five to be very complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if you want your global company to stay connected and have employees be acknowledged for their work.

Communication problems and the benefit of free expression.

15Five review by Lauren P.
Lauren P.

"Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to give highfives - make someone feel good about what they've done for you no matter how small it is. It also gives you the spotlight to list out your accomplishments - maybe you were proud of something and wanted to make it known.

I also enjoy the fact that you can rate the week 1-5 and also add an additional comment on why you may feel that. Personally, I usually do not add any additional comments in there but if I feel like there is a very important reason to do so - I most certainly will!

You can also select whether or not you would like to have your highfive and comment back to someone public or private - which is great if you are having a one on one conversation with someone in particular about something specific.

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing that I have spotted out. The interface is pretty clean and very easy to navigate - even if it's your first time using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool, for management and CEO, if you want to truly understand who you're employees are and what they are doing for you during the week. It's also a great way to show your appreciation and give someone a shout out if they helped you in any way or gave you great advice on a project, etc. It never feels like a task filling this out!

This helps our managers and higher ups understand how our week went/pain points/and opportunity to speak up and be heard.

15Five review by Byron R.
Byron R.

"15Five is a our weekly coworker health go to."

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to gauge how everyone is doing within the company.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot edit a 15Five if I forget something.

It helps our entire company see what everyone is feeling and doing throughout each week.

15Five review by User in Internet

"15Five is a great, quick and easy way to track progress week over week"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to report my progress on various projects

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it will ask many difficult questions in the same week which takes time to answer

Recommendations to others considering the product

A solid product which takes a lot of the tedium out of reporting to management

Keeping track of employee satisfaction and goal tracking

15Five review by User in Internet

"Helpful tool for prioritizing and planning"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set your goals for the coming week and give kudos to others that can be synced directly to a Slack channel

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequent email reminders that my 15Five is due/overdue.

It helps to make employees accountable for their time and to plan the week coming ahead of time.

15Five review by James W.
James W.

"Good UX"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and not to much extra fluff

What do you dislike?

nothing, works really well. Really good way to keep update.

Not really solving business problems, with the exception of becoming more effic

15Five review by User in Financial Services

"Good for high frequency check-ins"

What do you like best?

Simple, effective way to keep priorities in check. Great tool to keep manager current with latest initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Wished the questions were dynamic week over week so that we lean in on different areas of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is simple and keeps employees & managers engaged. Expectations should be set at the beginning of implementation / roll-out so employees follow-thru in weekly/monthly submissions.

Decrease and manage 1:1 time. Seeing results of work week over week.

15Five review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"An Incredible team building tool"

What do you like best?

I love the Interactive nature. Also the ability to receive realtime feedback on goals is very important for us.

What do you dislike?

It would be valuable for 15five to move beyond feedback and integrate with goal tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the ability to set goals and create a database of great questions

We're always trying to increase collaboration and improve feedback. 15Five not only allows us to do both of these, but it also gives us a measurable tracking system to help gauge growth in both of these areas as well as personal development.

15Five review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for personal accountability and team comraderie."

What do you like best?

I love the high five feature. I find it to be a great way to encourage co-workers, when you otherwise probably wouldn't. We don't often stop to think about what other people are doing that deserve some praise. It's a great outlet for that.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally questions asked that don't apply to me at any given moment, which just makes the process of filling it out take a bit longer. I wonder if there is a way to choose the question you want to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use is at a touch point for 1 on 1's!

Our team is more in sync. Specifically with 1:1 with our direct reports. This allows our business to be up to date with what any team member is feeling at all time, and serves to kick off discussion during 1 on 1's

15Five review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Real talk"

What do you like best?

Sometimes you don't realize how you feel about something until you're asked. That's the great thing about 15Five, it prompts you to sit down and review your week and really think about what went well and where there were opportunities to improve. And as you get into a rhythm of completing the weekly 15Fives, you can start to see patterns in terms of things that didn't get done and why, and it helps identify higher level opportunities for streamlining processes. Also gives people a safe space to be honest and speak up about things they may otherwise not be comfortable sharing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the questions can get a bit stale; they're not always updated each week. Though this is probably up to each company to maintain.

Mostly morale-related issues and addressing workflow inefficiencies. Benefits so far -- a more united team, and a team that knows we have their back.

Learn more about 15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management Videos

Learning about 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

* We monitor all 15Five Continuous Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.