15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management is a performance management solution that combines employee feedback, pulse surveys, peer recognition and OKR tracking in a lightweight weekly check-in.

Work for 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

Learning about 15Five?

15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews

Ask 15Five a Question
Showing 848 15Five reviews
15Five review by Brittni K.
Brittni K.

"15Five is dope."

What do you like best?

15Five allows our company to communicate across offices and teams. We use it to hold each other accountable to tasks and growth. Our questions are strategic and thoughtful to each team and position in order to identify challenges, wins, cross-team benefits, etc. The information we glean from 15Five helps us in time and project prioritization, tapping into the emotional wellness of our team and providing a place for continued company culture.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more back end analytics. We get such good information but it's subjective--I'd like to track data patterns amongst teams to get another angle on how our team is performing and feeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Identify where your team is having issues and cater questions to those

- Don't require more than 5-10 questions weekly

- switch up the questions monthly or at a cadence you prefer

- Segment the questions and cater them specifically to company position, role or team

- Communication across a growing team and multiple offices

- Identifying challenges, weakness or frustrations

- Continued company culture

- More informed decisions for profit sharing, employee praise, bonuses, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 15Five Continuous Performance Management
15Five review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"15Five builds a rhythm of communication and strengthens culture"

What do you like best?

I love the visibility into how our team members are answering the questions, and it's really helpful to see where the roadblocks are throughout the organization.

Their professional team is also very responsive and great to work with. I've been impressed from the beginning, and they continue to impress me.

What do you dislike?

There's no search functionality within texts on reports at this point. Makes finding old conversations a little challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with a limited team if you want to trial first, but give it a couple months to really settle into the rhythm. Also realize that the real power is in fully rolling it out at multiple levels of the org to really enable transpancy and unlock its potential.

15Five has been awesome in our company. We've been customers for a few years now (from very early on), and it's really been helpful for us to build a cadence of regular communication and checkin in a distributed team environment. It's also been super integral in building and maintaining our culture of positive reinforcement to shout outs and celebrations of our core values.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

15Five review by Amber T.
Amber T.

"15Five helps me manage my remote staff"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud-based interface that helps me remind staff when they have a 15Five to complete. I manage a remote staff -- none of my employees works in my state -- so it's critical to keep tabs on morale, issues and to keep people's spirits high by reminding them of that awesome favor they did me earlier in the week.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the "pass up" functionality to be very intuitive. I have sent comments that were intended to be private to the wrong person, for example -- it's not the easiest to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explain to your staff that this is a tool designed to help them share their wins and losses with you, and also to help identify problems before they get big. The "but this is going to take time" argument is always there, but I think once staff realize how much conversation it saves down the road, they'll be fully on board -- mine was.

We are identifying communication snafus before they turn into problems, and it's forcing us to think more clearly about the opportunities and threats in the industries and how we can do better.

15Five review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"15Five facilitates discussion about sometimes difficult topics"

What do you like best?

The fact that it automates starting discussions about what can sometimes be hard topics. We ask about challenges and frustrations, wins, and general checks on overall happiness. These can start conversations that we can follow up with in person.

What do you dislike?

It's not super intuitive how you change questions as an admin. Additionally, if you submit your 15five late, it can often get logged as being for the current week, which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's tempting to ask a ton of questions, but this dilutes the quality. It's also best to ask some open ended questions.

This helps facilitate 1:1s and sets the agenda for what we plan to talk about. It also frees up time in those meetings to discuss important things rather than updates on tasks.

15Five review by Randal P.
Randal P.

"Neutral communication space."

What do you like best?

There is a scene from a movie where a character says "Gripes go up". Which is logical in organizational charts. I can't spend all day complaining to my subordinates. But I can write my gripes in 15five and think "wow, I just got a lot off my chest about situations at work that halt productivity in my days" and it goes to my supervisors or upper-management. To the people that should hear my gripes. The concept is also effective since putting concerns in writing is effective, but 15five is not simply an email to a person. I would think writing the same questions/answers asked in 15five in an email could go unnoticed or thought of as a negative.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't really write about anything I dislike, honestly. If there is anything missing, I'm not aware that I'm missing it.

15five is really a neutral space for letting work complaints just "come out". It's a great tool too, where without 15five, I would probably have limited to no communication with personnel in our organization. A tool like this really addresses how many of us feel in organizations, where a culture may exist, where you'd like to speak up about topics, but either can't effectively get your input to management during meetings or don't have the resources and time to push out ideas and concerns. For me, 15five helps alleviate stress at work by allowing me to take time to voice my thoughts to a group that will read, respond, and at least acknowledge my feedback. Daily communication is often all on-line too, so it makes sense that we can write out work concerns on-line as well.

15Five review by Tim P.
Tim P.

"Awesome tool!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy! Gives me visibility across my org, and a quick way to touch base with people without having to set up meetings and waste everyones time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment ... I've noticed that some people on my team followup and respond to the surveys, others don't ... I think that is more of a personal preference among my team members. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick and easy to get started! Give it a try!

Developer Productivity. Why bother developers with long "how is it going" conversations if they can just give me a quick update. That means I can use my time (and theirs) on the more complicated or critical conversations.

15Five review by Meilena H.
Meilena H.

"Painless Engagement!"

What do you like best?

I have worked with so many different sized teams from the startup to the corporate powerhouse. I wish I would have known about this sooner it would have saved me a ton of emails and phone calls not to mention minimizing interruptions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not having a way to import images or attachments directly but respect the simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a request or just don't see a feature that you want, their team is very open to working with you. They are always adding new features too so this is a forward moving company.

As a team member I feel heard and feel like my voice within the company is being addressed. I'm resolving issues at a quicker pace and without emails that can get lost or be overlooked. I'm able to actually get work done through this reporting tool. Issues are passed up and addressed or marked for a follow up. Definitely increasing my productivity and makes me feel more engaged with our team.

15Five review by Lee R.
Lee R.

"I love 15Five! "

What do you like best?

I manage a team of 6 direct reports, each submits their 15Five Mondays, before they leave for the day. On Tuesday mornings, I read through them all and compile mine based on their submissions. This gives my Manager a snapshot on the Wins for my whole team!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about 15Five

Getting quick read on my staff's Wins and Frustrations.

15Five review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"Engage your organization with 15Five!"

What do you like best?

Smartly-designed, clean interface with relevant tools. The ability to customize it to best meet our needs. That in <30 minutes a week we get a meaningful pulse on our people and their successes, road blocks, ideas, and opportunities. It's brilliant!

What do you dislike?

No complaints, really. I'd just encourage them to continue be hungry for user feedback and refine the modules to reflect what their client base is saying. They've been great about this so I anticipate it will continue! :)

As the leader of talent management for my organization, the needs met by 15Five are substantial in terms of maintaining a consistent and focused understanding of how our people are thinking and feeling. We are also able to leverage the Goals + Accomplishments functionality to actively manage performance and encourage ongoing manager/employee dialogue and feedback. We've used 15Five to asked targeted, honest questions about issues or opportunities within our organization which have resulted most often in valuable insight and great ideas.

15Five review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Finally...someone cares."

What do you like best?

It's simple engagement. The platform is easy for everyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I need more steps to integrate the paths used with practices of the business.

15five addresses the needed human-touch for internal operations. Instead of constantly measuring deliverables or time, we can now have a sympathetic voice for those taking care of clients.

15Five review by Britta Waller M.
Britta Waller M.

"An essential for me each week"

What do you like best?

15Five is a simple, customizable communication tool that lets me manage up to my boss, get clarity on priority information from my direct reports and stay abreast of work by dotted line and second tier reports.

What do you dislike?

There can be a little bit of "question fatigue" if the form isn't changed up frequently.

Communicating on remote teams, managing complex and multi-discipline projects. I think overall the benefit has been increased engagement on our teams, and increased recognition for new ideas and great deliverables.

15Five review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"15five Facilitates One-to-One Communication in a Distributed Environment"

What do you like best?

15five is everything we need to facilitate weekly communication between management and staff, particularly in a 100% distributed environment where frequent one-to-one communication can be a challenge. We still do monthly one-to-one meetings, but the weekly feedback from 15five is invaluable. We even use it to prepare for upcoming one-to-one meetings, which is great.

I like that my company has made a business decision to use 15five in a way that is helpful to the team. Each participant feels no pressure to complete their report if they don't have anything to add, but 15five is always there if they need to communicate something important.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see an easy method of rolling up all weekly input into an annual report to help facilitate the annual review process. Also, the product name is a bit of a misnomer, as I'm fairly certain that most folks spend more than 15 minutes preparing reports, as well as more than 5 minutes reviewing them.

Another downside is that another manager within my company was recently able to add undesired company-wide questions to all employee 15five reports. This could have been a permissions snafu within our environment, but the end result was that members of my team saw questions that were unexpected for them, and felt awkward to them. This was easily remedied by deleting the offending questions, but it's something to keep an eye out for!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You really can't go wrong by giving it a try.

15five solves the business problem of weekly, one-to-one, staff-to-manager communication. The benefits of 15five allow us to communicate frequently while not taking up too much staff time.

15Five review by Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.

"15Five Covers all your Bases. "

What do you like best?

Since using 15Five, our team has been able to manage our personal goals while elevating obstacles in a timely, direct fashion. It is aesthetically pleasing, user friendly, and easily integrated into your existing work flow. In fact, it only betters efficiency and effectiveness in accomplishing tasks as it assists you in breaking down larger tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. The tool was well integrated within our team. Onboarding was easy. Use is easy. I really love 15fIve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and give it a try on a smaller team wide scale before expanding to your entire organization, there's nothing to lose.

As mentioned above, it is so much easier to identify gaps that need to be filled and obstacles that need to be elevated once larger goals are broken down into smaller, more manageable chunks.

15Five review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great way for regular, consistent feedback."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can get regularly scheduled updates from the team on a bi-weekly basis. It's a good way to stay engaged with the team and provide an outlet for frustrations from employees.

What do you dislike?

15Five has been making changes and updates. I don't like the fact that only 1 reviewer can be assigned to each person as we have multiple managers. It would be nice if we had the option of assigning a group of people as a reviewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's important to remember to keep the questions brief to increase the percentage of people that take the time to fill it out. If the questions are too short, you don't get a lot of information. If the questions are too long, less people fill it out.

We use 15Five to solve the problem of keeping regular feedback coming to leadership. We use it company wide in many different departments as a compact, one stop shop for regular communication. It's been a great tool and something we require everyone to fill out a couple of times a month.

All in all it's a great product.

15Five review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Don't like surprises? Get 15five."

What do you like best?

I've been using 15five with my team for a couple years. I love the user-friendly interface, and the way it helps establish weekly goal setting and regular communication between employees and their supervisor. I find that it virtually eliminates surprises. I'm staying in the loop with what my employees are working on and by being prompted to identify the challenges they are facing, I know how to stay on top of things to help clear their path.

What do you dislike?

It had a few bugs a while back with goals from past weeks reappearing after they were completed, but I think that's now all worked out.

I have a diverse team, and some of them are located at different locations. 15five really helps me stay in the loop - specially for my non-verbal communicators and for my employees that I don't get to see every day.

15Five review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like best the concept of the application and how my employees can relay any concerns they may be having seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I think that pricing long term can be an issue.

Increasing company morale and addressing concerns in a discreet way.

15Five review by Rachel W.
Rachel W.

"Love 15Five!"

What do you like best?

15Five is a great way to keep your manager updated on the work you're doing and the progress you're making on that work. Filling it out each week is also helpful for me in that I have to stop and take a moment o reflect on what I've accomplished (or haven't accomplished) in the past week.

It's also nice to have a forum for sharing wins!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about 15Five.

We use 15Five to help managers stay on top of what employees are working on. :)

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to share feedback with coworkers"

What do you like best?

Being able to give "high5s" for a job well done.

What do you dislike?

I'm not able to edit visibility settings as easily as I would like (i.e. administration of who manages/views other's profiles).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

Able to get weekly feedback about what is working or not working for my direct reports.

15Five review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"15Five: A great platform for communication among employees!"

What do you like best?

As an employee, I like that I have a guaranteed outlet every week to voice my concerns, wins, and any other problems I may be facing. 15Five is a great concept-- 15 minutes for an employee to fill out every week, 5 minutes for a manager to review every week. I find it EXTREMELY easy to use with a smooth interface. I also like how they have recently incorporated social media-like attributes--such as tagging people, liking comments, etc. I also like how you can customize the questions you want to ask.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I dislike about 15Five. I actually can't think of anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for your company! It will help facilitate open communication with your employees.

15five has helped our business embrace communication, especially when it comes to the not-so-easy aspects of communicating. Some things are way easier written down than said out loud face-to-face, so 15five is a great platform for being able to voice things to managers without fear.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"Handy tool for periodic check ins"

What do you like best?

15Five is a simple to use. I had no training with it whatsoever and found that there was no learning curve to get up to speed. That being said, I'm sure that we're not using it to its full potential, but it does what we want it to do right now.

What do you dislike?

This may be a case of not spending time to get to know the tools full potential, but on its face, 15Five is a little too simplistic. Other than the 'like' of individual items, 15Five could almost be replaced with a Google Calendar reminder as a workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that it works, but it won't do much other than remind you to fill in a questionnaire each period

This tool works well when you want a regular cadence for people in different locations, working different hours and potentially in different time zones. Syncing check-ins is dead simple with this and notifying when the review is actually complete is a handy feature.

15Five review by Himanshu S.
Himanshu S.

"Amazing 15 Five"

What do you like best?

It helps me to share details with my onsite manager. It helps me to provide detail work plan for next week, What I did this week and achievements in this week

What do you dislike?

This product is awesome in all way but i would like to add a attachment option like text, doc, videos etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work plan shared with managers

Achievements share each week

Kudos to team members

15Five review by User in Higher Education

"Great way to improve employee engagement!"

What do you like best?

It really motivated the higher ups to address long standing issues, even the small ones

What do you dislike?

Only can do some much if high ups aren't willing to address issues

We were able to make a more honest work place for all of our employees, creating a more caring environment

15Five review by Shane M.
Shane M.

"15Five has completely evolved how we lead our Field Coaching organization"

What do you like best?

- It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space"

- The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance

- The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five

- The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals

What do you dislike?

- I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that

- I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own

- Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My biggest piece of advice is simple - realize that this is a GREAT tool to help you manage performance, but how well it works is down to how focused you are as a manager at growing your team. 15Five is not a magic elixir that will solve your team's woes. I estimate that I spend about 20-25% of my week actively engaged in 15Five, from conceiving new questions based on responses I see to actively responding to the team's answers. Using 15Five to modify your team culture is an intentional activity that is well worth the time - but you have to be willing to spend the time to do it!

- We're able to keep a 27-person distributed team on the same page every week. Feedback from our team shows that they feel closely aligned with one another - much more so than other departments in our organization that sit right beside one another.

- We have also boiled our "annual review" process down to literally an afterthought, as we use 15Five weekly to drive performance discussions and keep our associates pushing forward.

15Five review by Brent P.
Brent P.

"15Five has drastically improved communication and feeback"

What do you like best?

What I like best about 15five is the opportunity to communicate with my boss and other members of the team in a thoughtful way that is recorded for future reference. We use 15five to answer questions and increase team understanding. Every two weeks (the frequency that works well for our team) I complete a 15five report. The questions are insightful and cause me to really consider how I'm doing in my role and how I might help outside of my role. I love the notification I receive when my report has been reviewed. I also love the "High-Fives." It is a great format to recognize a colleague who has done something worth noting.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to dislike yet. One thing we did find out was that weekly reporting was too often. Right now doing a report every 2 weeks seems to be best. On a one week cadence, I simply didn't have enough time to act on goals and I didn't have enough time to develop new feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Every business in the world should be using 15Five. 15Five provides immense value, increases employee engagement, and generates thoughtful discussion.

The business problem we are solving is a lack of audience with senior leadership. 15Five solves this problem by giving senior leadership the opportunity to collect information from us through tailored questions. It gives us a chance to provide thoughtful, feedback and ask questions that might not be asked through other format. All in all I feel like the team is more trusting of leadership and more willing to ask tough questions.

15Five review by Barry H.
Barry H.

"Easiest Way To Get Weekly Feedback From Your Team"

What do you like best?

I love 15Five! Very easy to use, lots of features, not expensive, good customization, fantastic support!

It's a great way to hear how my employees are doing and communicate my successes and challenges to my manager. For such a simple function of feedback, it packs a ton of well-designed features. For example, I love that I can pass things up from my employees to my manager, which is a great way for employees to see their comments be heard by those higher up in the organization. I wouldn't want to manage my team without 15Five!

If you have any problems or questions on how 15Five works, their support is excellent and always ready to help.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I think I'd love to be able to change the 15five colors to match our company colors, but that might be an option that I don't have access to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it and look through the question bank for ideas for more questions!

Communication, feedback, and innovation. We're often identifying some of the biggest problems and best ideas through weekly 15Five that I'm worried we wouldn't be hearing otherwise.

15Five review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"Increased visibility"

What do you like best?

15Five makes it so easy to:

- track individual engagement

- help frontline managers manage their reports

- gain quick visibility into what the entire organization is focused on and stressing on

- see and celebrate the small and large accomplishments your team is having you may not know about

What do you dislike?

recurring questions may irk some folks users and resistors

Engagement, managerial effectiveness, account planning

15Five review by Corey C.
Corey C.

"Great great great employee insights platform"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of relaying feedback or concerns to my boss.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't let me reset the password on my own, not sure if it's a product limitation or what, but it's been a headache a couple times now having to go through my boss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great, simple product to open up internal feedback communication. Our company, even though we're small, has been able to give and receive blunt feedback in a much more suitable format than waiting for a 1:1 chance. Everyone at our company has loved adding this to our company infrastructure.

Internal communication. It's now easy for me to think about and articulate well my concerns and questions, much better than face to face.

15Five review by Meagan N.
Meagan N.

"Great way to check in and stay up-to-date"

What do you like best?

15Five is a great way to check in and stay up-to-date, with the company and with your individual department. They are always updating and innovating to make it more interactive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike at all! They're a great company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vary the questions you use when distributing to your team's weekly reports and this will become an incredibly valuable tool for your company.

N/A

15Five review by Henry D.
Henry D.

"Very nice tool! Efficiently facilitates communication in remote team."

What do you like best?

The name, 15five, says it best. The idea, as I understand it, is that it is supposed to take 15 minutes to write a report, and 5 minutes to read it. In my company of about twenty, with a very flat management structure, it is important that weekly reporting be efficient in this way. It pretty much lives up to its name.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike. It is a straightforward application.

More efficient reporting / communication. Plus, a record builds up of each team member's accomplishments over time.

15Five review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"15five "

What do you like best?

It is a very easy way to reflect on your week and give focused feedback to your manager.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the questions are repetitive so I would like to see more of a change up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch up the questions as often as possible.

We are creating a culture of open feedback and managers prioritizing their employees thoughts.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"Still think about 15five even months after not using it"

What do you like best?

I used 15five at my past company and it was so impactful for my career growth. As an end user I was able to take time and think about what I wanted to say. It gave me the ability to communicate my thoughts eloquently instead of getting tongue tied when trying to speak them vocally. It did wonders for our culture and moral and even personal connections between managers and employees. Any company who values culture and employee retention should consider 15five.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really disliked. The 15five team was always brilliant to work with. I looked forward to using the product each week. I always wanted more coaching for the end user around best ways to "manage your manager", but that has nothing to do with product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think what makes 15 stand out is that the leadership understands the importance of employee engagement and you can see that in the way they develop the product. I truly feel like I trust this company.

15five helped with culture and moral like nothing I have seen before. When employee retention is so critical to a growing company, you need a way to connect and hear feedback from your employees. 15five is the perfect vessel for that.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"15Five is like an ongoing PDP -- no stress or surprises, a great way to share insights and progress."

What do you like best?

I like the customizable template. I like the process, where my manager can choose to pass my comments up for others to see. And I love the new goal-setting feature, where I can list my goals for the upcoming week in my 15five, and then 15five sends those to me in an email reminder. Brilliant!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't change anything about it. It seriously just keeps getting better. I think the ability to set comments to others as private is critical to promoting open, honest communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't overwhelm users with too many questions all at once. 5 or 6 per week is a good number, and switching them up every few months provides needed variety and makes it more engaging.

15five helps me recognize my colleagues for their contributions, and it helps me set and achieve my own goals. It's also a great way to inform our direct supports about potential wins or problems we're facing.

15Five review by User in Internet

"Easy to navigate, simple to use, and great for organizing communication in internal meetings"

What do you like best?

The full breadth of customizations available for questions and length of the form.

What do you dislike?

It would be super helpful to quickly attach a screenshot rather than a link to one of the bullet points when answering.

Top priorities or red flags with my book of business are addressed first and foremost. The benefits are definitely that I come prepared to internal meetings with a running list of organized responses on 15-five, and we stay on track.

15Five review by User in Tobacco
User in Tobacco

"15Five is useful when managing a large group of people and you want to gather info frequently"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the dashboard is to use. It has a very simple step by step process to use 15five. This tool is fairly inexpensive and gives you some great insight as to data we would like to collect from our empoyees

What do you dislike?

I think that there are some limitations as to how we can use the data within the tool. However being able to export the info is useful. There are also limitations as to how the look and feel of he program. I woudl like to be able to customize this a bit for better use here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an inexpensive piece of software to gather details from your employees and are not looking for a lot of customization you will fins that 15Five will serve you well.

I am using this to gather weekly stats from my team members. We also send out surveys for our employees to fill out on how we can improve to make our inefficiencies work properly,

15Five review by Jesse P.
Jesse P.

"15Five Review"

What do you like best?

15Five makes it very easy and quick to write weekly reviews.

What do you dislike?

I think the 1 - 5 rating about how you are feeling is good, but it seems as though for the most part people don't change their rating from week to week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been very handy in monitoring and getting feedback from my team.

Getting and giving feedback continuously.

15Five review by John H.
John H.

"Great for employee engagement"

What do you like best?

Ability to stay connected with team spread out across 16 states.

What do you dislike?

That when I respond from email to a 15Five thread it adds my email address and everything to the thread.

Increased communication. Increased engagement. Increased accountability.

15Five review by Eliza M.
Eliza M.

"This product enables me to better communicate with my superiors"

What do you like best?

It autosaves my responses so that I never accidentally lose information I was working to put together.

What do you dislike?

It's tough to search through previously submitted 15fives for specific details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Treat is as a conversation starter rather than an progress tracker

We are trying to communicate with everyone on the team to improve the flow of ideas.

15Five review by User in Internet

"Really good service to show not only your professional goals or issues"

What do you like best?

Really good service to show not only your professional goals or issues but also your personal opinions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I would like to give shootouts to people that work in the same company but not maybe on the same team as you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Keep track how the projects are going and how the team are evolving when they confront situations or changes.

15Five review by Anna T.
Anna T.

"Great tool for employee engagement and appreciation!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to sum up my week in one screen, and share appreciation of a colleague by giving out a High Five.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the OKR feature - it feels clunky and hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five is easy to use - definitely check it out for employee engagement, but have patience if you attempt to use the OKR feature.

We are a remote working company, so 15Five helps our managers keep tabs on how we are doing week to week. It also allows us to show appreciation for colleagues through the High Five feature.

15Five review by Nilesh K.
Nilesh K.

"This is one effective way of collecting information about employee and ongoing activity"

What do you like best?

i like most is this is not the boring kind of survey where we need to fill various question. This is short and sweet kind of experience for me

What do you dislike?

nothing as such as this is very specific and having not many questions every time. So I dont have to give much of my time while completing this survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think everyone should at least give it a try as this is really a good way to interact with employee within your orgnization

i am technical person, so not having much interaction with the business as such. But through this platform i can showcase my work to the higher management

15Five review by User in Design
User in Design

"30Fifteen for useful weekly upkeep"

What do you like best?

Great way to keep tabs on things that you as a manager don't have oversight on and additionally to hear how your reports are performing with teammates you have little interaction with.

What do you dislike?

The 15Fives in my experience have been more like 30Fifteen. It's a bit cumbersome at times for the the level of visibility it gives, but it could be the way in which we're utilizing the platform.

Keeping track of company values and their reach both aspirationally and tactfully in the day to day tasks our team executes. It's been a good reminder to keep our values as a company front of mind.

15Five review by User in Design
User in Design

"15Five is by far the best tool my boss used for us leadership to get on track of our objectives"

What do you like best?

It's very basic and straightforward. No need to go through the hassle and just fire away with the answers.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have nothing I could say that I dislike on this platform. It's awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get your employees on track, this is the best tool for your leadership to use.

Being part of leadership, you tend to get pulled in different directions everyday. Having 15Five around, keeps you on track!

15Five review by In Wook (Paul) P.
In Wook (Paul) P.

"BiWeekly reviews for work"

What do you like best?

How simple the interface is and how I can have my American name as my account information. My name is In Wook but It has me written as Paul. I also really enjoy the email reminders and how easy it is to just click on the link and login and take the surveys.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the questions in the software can sometimes look a bit similar so I am unable to sort of see what is really important and what is not. However that could just be because of how my boss set his up. Overall I believe if there was a way to indicate the difference in priority for the questions the

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy quick to use and simple to understand program that allows for management and evaluations of employees 15Five is the tool to use. From the email reminders to the one click links that bring you directly to where you need to be, 15Five is the prime choice.

In our help desk we use 15five as a way to work with internal affairs, Self motivating and a way to communicate and stay connected with our peers. This fixes a lot of issues with communicating with people in the higher ups and sharing our opinions and feed back with everything. It also allows for communication between employees who we don't really see that often and also gives us a chance to commend those in our department who did well with the high fives.

"Nice tool"

What do you like best?

Helps in daily task tacking. Helps me providing instant feedback.

What do you dislike?

I think the user experience can be improved a bit more.

Helps me in writing quarterly reviews

15Five review by Phil T.
Phil T.

"Cuts one-to-ones down to what really matters"

What do you like best?

15five makes it really easy to quickly update line managers on progress and current goals, taking the routine out of face time meetings.

Since using 15five, the time spent actually talking with my manager feels a lot more focused and generates more actual action points.

What do you dislike?

Some of the rotating questions can be a little difficult to answer time and time again and it would be great if there were more of them for variety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a trial. Like with all tools meant to enhance human interaction, is difficult to assess the impact 15five might have from a purely hypothetical position.

As our organisation and the number of direct reports for managers grow, spending regular time with them can be a challenge.

By offloading the routine planning and updating on progress to 15five updates, we manage to get more done without adding a management layer.

As an organisation we remain flexible.

15Five review by Molly C.
Molly C.

"Productive! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, straightforward and productive!

What do you dislike?

Can't give high fives to employees not on 15five (could use email address to notify)

Keeping my managers in the loop

15Five review by Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.

"Quick and easy to use tool to be informed of the issues to rectify as well as the wins to celebrate."

What do you like best?

It only covers the basics and keeps things simple. I can see my collegues, give feedback, get feedback, you can share with multiple people. 1 push escallation.

What do you dislike?

The reminders (which i know I can turn off) ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it - you'll like the quick efficiency of it

Keeping organisational processes and project processes aligned with the company's stragegy.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"15Five is a great tool for building teams and friendships."

What do you like best?

I love that is is pretty simple and easy to use but most importantly the effect it has one teams and gives a direct line of communication to each employee to their supervisors as well as highly management as well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't like getting comments back for some of what I say to my supervisor. In other words I get more feedback than I want sometimes haha!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to use and has real results and benefits, definitely worth a try.

The team building capabilities help a lot I think. Too often there is awkwardness between supervisors and employees and this is a great way to great that ice and build a team.

15Five review by Giana A.
Giana A.

"Transparency among the team and organizing daily life at work"

What do you like best?

Essential questions for tracking my work together with my boss; to do list per week

What do you dislike?

Not being able to determine which day of the week I want to "start counting the week"

I work in Brazil in a American foundation, so having a system to support our remote work is essential.

"Easy to use product"

What do you like best?

15five is easy to use, I was able to quickly sign in and use it with no additional instructions needed. The interface is intuitive, the questions are clear, and overall it doesn't take too much time out of the day.

What do you dislike?

Team health has no way to note current work that may contribute to the score that week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate what are your company needs and understand your goals. 15Five is different from other tools, while not focused on individual development plans it provides a much better outlook into how people are doing and feeling.

It allows me to engage with my direct reports and understand how their week went, what sorts of problems they are facing and how I can help them out. Additionally, it provides a mechanism to communicate together and constantly engage in a forum that encourages openness and honesty.

15Five review by User in Financial Services

"Good for high frequency check-ins"

What do you like best?

Simple, effective way to keep priorities in check. Great tool to keep manager current with latest initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Wished the questions were dynamic week over week so that we lean in on different areas of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is simple and keeps employees & managers engaged. Expectations should be set at the beginning of implementation / roll-out so employees follow-thru in weekly/monthly submissions.

Decrease and manage 1:1 time. Seeing results of work week over week.

15Five review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Key part of our culture shift"

What do you like best?

The best thing about using 15five is that the team has visibility to each others thoughts and ideas. I use it as a manager, and I really appreciate the open communication that it facilitates. We can all ask follow up questions or add to what has been said, without all needing to be in the same room (meetings: ick). It promotes feedback, openness and idea sharing.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, but it is difficult to implement. There are some growing pains in getting the team to understand that it isn't busy work or another way to monitor their work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend webinars! Use the chat! Your team needs you to be fluent in this software for them to have faith in it.

Openness!! Hands down, we had a cultural problem with people feeling like they can say what they feel. Now that everyone has warmed up to it, it has started to make a dent in this concern.

15Five review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"Easy check-in for remote teams"

What do you like best?

What I like best about 15Five is the fact that I can quickly and easily share my accomplishments, challenges, and ideas with my manager(s) on a consistent basis without having to schedule time to meet. They create the questions and I answer when I have down time. Then we can discuss further if we want.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, it can be easy to dismiss or forget to fill out a 15Five, especially if you're particularly busy, since it's all done via the Web and there is no physical check-in or hard deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended this product to colleagues in the past due to the ease of use.

Overall, this program is solving the need for regular check-ins with management for a large team that's spread out over many locations and time zones.

15Five review by Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.

"Awesome way to collaborate with your team"

What do you like best?

I love that the easy-to-complete surveys offer employees a chance to get more involved with their peers/managers and that it offers the opportunity to have more of a voice within your department. The layout is clean and uncluttered. Overall, it's just a great idea and something I'd encourage all companies to implement! High five feature is so awesome. I love that it takes just a couple minutes to complete my surveys.

What do you dislike?

I've never had any issues with my 15five surveys. I've also never experienced any issues receiving the feedback and comments on my survey made by my manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage users to use the high five feature which is such an awesome extra for employee engagement, recognition, morale.

Our leaders want feedback from their teams, and this is a super easy, streamlined way of asking for and receiving feedback.

15Five review by Alexander D.
Alexander D.

"Great way too gain insight into how your employee's are doing. "

What do you like best?

The how are you feeling scale is nice because is allows you to identify areas for key follow up.

What do you dislike?

The required fields styling could be a little more predominant. Sometimes it difficult to determine what required.

Communications, employee performance, and engagement.

15Five review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

""

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if you could earn points for high fives or doing various things for the firm or for wellness to be able to earn gifts or prizes or donate money with points? We looked into a program for that at one point and didn't add it because it would be another log in to remember. We decided to wait but that is something that I think could be a good addition to the program and something that we would use if it were offered. We are still trying to decide if our team is point motivated. I feel that the new offerein

"15Five Performance Reviews"

What do you like best?

I have to do performance reviews on a quarterly basis for my company, and I love the layout / how easy 15Five is to use. The questions are relevant and to the point.

What do you dislike?

OKR's seem to be a little tedious on following and updating constantly.

Would be nice to look into this feature and make it more user-friendly / worthwhile

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance! Not nearly as time consuming like Salesforce performance reviews.

AI Advertising and Machine Behavior Learning. Following goals until achieved. The benefit is that it keeps the organization aligned and goals for individuals "in sight".

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very Useful to Initiate Meaningful Discussion"

What do you like best?

15five encourages ongoing, two-way feedback which helps managers and direct reports stay on the same page and prioritize efforts.

What do you dislike?

It's important to enforce weekly use of the tool with direct reports, or else it is hard to get the most value of out it. This takes institutional buy-in.

We use 15five to help provide two-way feedback to develop direct reports, assess areas for improvement or opportunity, and keep everyone on the same page.

15Five review by Carrie D.
Carrie D.

"A Godsend for Team Leaders"

What do you like best?

This tool was incredibly helpful in facilitating communication between me and my team members — especially team members working remotely or in another office location. It quickly alerted me to things I needed to address and helped the whole team improve at setting goals.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is a godsend for leaders and employees at all levels. In the short time we've used it, I've already witnessed marked improvements and feel closer to my team.

This tool has helped address our organization's drive for increased transparency and improved communication between team members and their managers. It's also helped provide people the opportunity to raise questions or concerns in a comfortable, private and safe place.

15Five review by Katie D.
Katie D.

"Painless Way to Connect Employees and Managers"

What do you like best?

I love that 15five lets employees "high five" each other, or offer specific praise each week for a job well done. I also love that it encourages setting goals for the week and keeping track of whether those goals have been met.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it often takes much more than 15 minutes to complete. However, I've thought of a lot of innovative ideas while considering my responses to weekly questions, so I consider it a good investment of time.

It keep managers and employees in the loop with each others' goings-on, creates opportunities for brainstorming and connecting people, and helps hold people accountable for their shorter- and longer-term goals.

I've dreamed up and tracked some longer-term projects using 15five.

15Five review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Clear and Easy Way to Manage OKRs and Provide Transparency"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and distills the most important information necessary for taking a regular pulse of whats going on in the organization.

What do you dislike?

Top-down, roll-up reporting could be easier

So much easier to keep managers informed, identify blockers, and track goals (OKRs)

15Five review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"A nice way to celebrate wins"

What do you like best?

I love being able to publicly appreciate my coworkers

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be confusing on how to fill out a report that is past due

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot if you want to be intentional with your team about accomplishments

We are more intentional with how we celebrate each other's accomplishments

15Five review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Short, fast, and effective way to communicate positives and negatives with your team."

What do you like best?

The app which allows me to take 15Five anywhere on the go.

What do you dislike?

I which there was a chat feature to quickly communicate instantly with my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly and effective

It's a great platform to recap positives in the work week, while also having a focus on what's ahead for next week.

15Five review by User in Internet

"Helpful tool for prioritizing and planning"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set your goals for the coming week and give kudos to others that can be synced directly to a Slack channel

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequent email reminders that my 15Five is due/overdue.

It helps to make employees accountable for their time and to plan the week coming ahead of time.

"Love 15Five!"

What do you like best?

15five helps our entire team collaborate and communicate. I've noticed that each individuals "pet projects" get more focus and energy when brought up in a weekly format. This helps empower the entire team to complete what they are most passionate about.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind. The tool is solid and delivers what it needs to. If I had to gripe: when I first started using the system, the navigation between my reports and my teams reports was a bit confusing. A unified list where my submissions exist alongside my coworkers submissions makes more sense in my mind.

Cross-team communication and engagement -- 15five has been a great platform for both of these.

15Five review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"The team's favorite "task" of the week!"

What do you like best?

The in person conversations that this online platform sparks. Completing a 15Five online allows for a sense of safety, which encourages folks to answer honestly. That then can lead to really important, necessary conversations during monthly check-ins with coaches.

What do you dislike?

The way that custom reports are displayed within the system - you have to select to download as a CSV to get a more comprehensive look at things.

Slowly phasing out annual performance reviews in favor of weekly and monthly check ins and performance conversations. We've seen the highest engagement from our team members, out of any of the tools we use, on 15Five because it is easy, has a great interface, and doesn't take a long time to complete.

15Five review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Great way to stay up to speed"

What do you like best?

The ability to see what my coworkers are working on, and to see the challenges they face. It allows me to potentially step in and offer assistance in areas I can help in.

What do you dislike?

Mandatory questions that seem to have the same answers weekly.

It's allowed me to know about projects that need my expertise ahead of time.

15Five review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"15five user review "

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use. It is easy to get feedback from my manager.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, 15five does exactly what I want it to do. I have nothing to report

Account updates

15Five review by Christiaan V.
Christiaan V.

"The best tool to keep your ear to the ground and to keep up morale"

What do you like best?

I love that the report yields information that would otherwise not be heard.

MUCH easier way to keep track of goals.

What do you dislike?

I think that I would like more granular control over which employee gets which question on which week and to change that on the fly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Make sure your whole department uses it for a considerable chunk of time and see the results!

We get much more information about how certain bureaucracies/ procedures are really hamstringing employees.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"Perfect for remote work culture"

What do you like best?

15Five allows me to stay connected to my team leader in ways that I've never experienced in other jobs. We work remotely, so our manager doesn't have the advantage of seeing us day-to-day and picking up on our tone of voice, body language or overall compartment. Filling out a weekly 15Five (always optional, but always a good idea), keeps the connection alive.

In traditional job roles I've held, the most frequent check-in with my boss would be monthly. 15Five makes it so easy to stop and think about how my week is going and if I'm meeting my goals.

What do you dislike?

This program has a lot to offer, but sometimes answering the same questions week after week gets a bit stale. There are rotating questions that make an appearance and freshen up the process, but there are some weeks that I struggle with coming up with a genuine and fresh response.

The beauty is that if I just need to say "same as last week," or not complete one at all, I have the freedom. The "streak" tracking, though, is a nice motivator to at least get some sort of evaluation in every single week.

We are bridging the gap between leaders and frontliners. And having a lightweight tool where I can keep track of my own goals helps me maintain a focus on what my job means to me and my team.

15Five review by User in Internet

"Quick and easy, but important to keep user on track"

What do you like best?

Clear interface. Save as you go. Customizable to your liking fields. Private to one to one level (direct communication) or to group collaboration expandable (recognition tagging is one of my favorite).

What do you dislike?

Further customization of fields—as we have set up, all questions/fields look the same, which means they blend on the page, and the page because of that looks kind of boring. Also, one can print a report, however, it would be nice to maybe grab an HTML code of it for personal recored/blogging purpose for example.

15Five helps with direct communication on one to one level. The benefits I see are better prioritization of projects/activities, better reporting, self-accountability development.

15Five review by User

"Very easy and does exactly what I want it to do. "

What do you like best?

It will not let me submit with out filling all fields.

What do you dislike?

There is no good iPad app. I use my iPad for a majority of my work and I would like to have an easy way for doing my 15 5 on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it with all employees.

There is another way for us to connect with our supervisor. Due to that there is better communication.

15Five review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Why 15Five?"

What do you like best?

I like that your able to customize your questions to the users specific for your field.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the app. It is horrible and has all kinds of bugs.

I helps me stay connected to my team and encourages feedback with everyone.

15Five review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Loving This App!"

What do you like best?

Our small business is composed of service providers scattered throughout the Western NY area. 15Five gives us a way to provide weekly feedback on our cases and gives our administrator access to us easily!

What do you dislike?

I really love everything! It is wonderful!

Communication

Teamwork

Collaboration

15Five review by Meghan R.
Meghan R.

"Easy to use, affordable tool "

What do you like best?

I like that it allows you to evaluate engagement and performance of your team versus treating the two separate. I also like that it creates visibility and accountability across the organization and allows team leads and C-suite to keep a pulse on their organization. It's easy to use. You can customize the questions on the form to align with events occurring within your business. You can use it weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. I find that it depends on the organization.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see 15Five incorporate a 360 process that could get saved to the employee folder for the manager to access.

15Five helps create accountability for frequent feedback, engagement, and goals (if you use the Objectives section). It helps structure conversations for organizations that are new to frequent feedback.

15Five review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Enjoy 15Five!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and communicate with your manager.

What do you dislike?

Not much I don't enjoy about 15Five. It has a been a positive system for our company

I think the highfives have increase employee engagement and boosted moral

15Five review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great way to keep a pulse on your team - as employees and people"

What do you like best?

We often automate what matters most, to ensure that it happens. Keeping a pulse on your team matters deeply, and using 15five is one of the best ways to make sure you've always got it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface can be confusing, managing questions and navigating through everything. It isn't necessarily bad - it's all designed well enough. It's just not the most intuitive as you're getting used to it.

One of the biggest sneaky benefits is how good it is for the people filling them out. It helps employees debrief what they're experiencing, and the right questions help them tie tasks to real values and start great conversations

15Five review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"15five review"

What do you like best?

How fast and easy the questions can be answered. It was a great way to improve morale on the team and communicate effectively with out manager.

What do you dislike?

I would like more numerical tracking. I would like to see trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five is a great way to help your employees do a quick debrief about the meaning of their work and how they feel. In our office, it is a bi-weekly tradition to check-in and sees how we are progressing on our goals.

The goals feature helps us chunk our work and determine what short-term goals we would like to accomplish by our next report.

Student Career Services. We are learning to be better advisors. Our advisors are able to communicate to our manager and provide feedback without direct confrontation. Our manager then is able to bring up issues in a team setting and help each member with their concerns.

15Five review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"An Incredible team building tool"

What do you like best?

I love the Interactive nature. Also the ability to receive realtime feedback on goals is very important for us.

What do you dislike?

It would be valuable for 15five to move beyond feedback and integrate with goal tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the ability to set goals and create a database of great questions

We're always trying to increase collaboration and improve feedback. 15Five not only allows us to do both of these, but it also gives us a measurable tracking system to help gauge growth in both of these areas as well as personal development.

15Five review by Julia W.
Julia W.

"Keeps us on track"

What do you like best?

Ability to track OKRs and to mark whether we're on track.

What do you dislike?

Although it posts to Slack, still nobody reads the updates in Slack so I guess that problem's still on us!

Lack of supervision for remote teammates.

15Five review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great tool for teams!"

What do you like best?

I like that 15five works for those who already track progress this way and for those who wouldn't normally track progress this way. Both benefit.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to fall into a rut of answering questions in the same way. It requires people on the other side asking more questions -- which isn't necessarily bad.

Disconnectedness among teams. Heightened efficiency and connectedness among team goals.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"It's a nice add-on to gauge employee's happiness, but can be overwhelming"

What do you like best?

High Fives are a nice feature to give and receive appreciation to and from colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Again on high fives, they started ranking people based on how many high fives they received and how you stack against them, which turned the whole thing in a silly "like competition" a-la Instagram

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't overdo the frequency of the updates and the amount of questions.

Best setup I've ever head was 1 mandatory question (how do you feel, or something like that), and a 3-4 OPTIONAL questions to dig deeper, if needed

Gauge employee's engagement and "happiness", and on the side gives manager an idea of what employees are doing.

I can't say it has given me any real benefit to be honest, except the peer recognition

15Five review by Asher L.
Asher L.

"Great way to facilitate feedback "

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you some of the same questions that allow you to think about what you're doing for the upcoming week as well as wins you've had for the previous week. It also gives you a few random questions that hit on different topics.

One of the best features is the high fives. This allows you to give recognition to a teammate which is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

Some of the questions can become repetitive.

This allows your teammates and managers to receive and give direct feedback. This helps facilitate healthy communication for cross-functional teams.

15Five review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

"15Five reporting is essential."

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it helps with tracking self and team accountability with tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

I never really know how to answer how I'm feeling. I suppose that's more of an issue with my superiors who choose to ask it.

I enjoy the mid-week alerts that remind me what tasks I'm prioritizing for the week to keep me on track.

15Five review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for personal accountability and team comraderie."

What do you like best?

I love the high five feature. I find it to be a great way to encourage co-workers, when you otherwise probably wouldn't. We don't often stop to think about what other people are doing that deserve some praise. It's a great outlet for that.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally questions asked that don't apply to me at any given moment, which just makes the process of filling it out take a bit longer. I wonder if there is a way to choose the question you want to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use is at a touch point for 1 on 1's!

Our team is more in sync. Specifically with 1:1 with our direct reports. This allows our business to be up to date with what any team member is feeling at all time, and serves to kick off discussion during 1 on 1's

15Five review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Great, simple app that promotes communication and performance improvement"

What do you like best?

It allows me to set quantifiable tasks with dates that can be measured and communicated.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the Hi5's could be added without submitting the entire 15Five. Allow us to give them throughout the week ( we submit ours weekly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - simple and easy to use

It is helping to create transparency with tasks, issues and resolutions. It gives my boss a clear idea of what I am doing and where my obstacles are.

15Five review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I'm an employee, I report to my manager via weekly 15Five "

What do you like best?

I like how filling in each "to do" reminds me of what I have to do in the coming week, and of what I did last week that I may have forgotten.

What do you dislike?

I find the questions at the end very generic, americanised and hard to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep each task short and achievable.

I think about my tasks in a more effective way, I work more effectively and don't get distracted.

15Five review by Kyle T.
Kyle T.

"A must-have for an "open" office vibe."

What do you like best?

15Five allows our team to communicate directly with the management team individually without feeling that others may be able to review their thoughts which allows for a much more open feedback opportunity.

What do you dislike?

I personally feel that it's too formal to have to log in to the site to complete the form. I would love to see a slack integration as we use it heavily within the workspace and it would make the experience more "comfortable".

We're solving the issue of transparency. Meetings to discuss individual pain-points can still feel overwhelming, but allowing team members to submit an electronic form makes them feel more comfortable giving honest feedback.

15Five review by Cameron S.
Cameron S.

"Ask the right questions and get feedback that matters"

What do you like best?

I really like 15Five because it gives us a tool make sure our team is touching base with leadership every single week. Nothing kills the culture in an organization like problems that are not confronted or pertinent information that isn't shared. 15Five gives you a tool help avoid these things. Also, nothing quite builds a culture like affirmation and with the high-five feature, the ability for peers to recognize co-workers who are doing a great job, it's invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I've not come across anything that I really dislike. The product is simple, clean and works well. In the past, there were a few features we wanted but in the last year, they've added pretty much all the things we felt would improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the only product in this space but it seems to be one of the best. There might be another product out there that is better but I would highly doubt it's exponentially better. Set clear goals and expectations, do a trial and if you don't benefit from it I would be surprised, especially if you in an organization that is large enough that it's hard to keep track of everything. If you're in an office of 3 people, this may not be necessary.

We are trying to solve:

- Leaders having a pulse on the team and individuals

- Knowing what is going on in people's lives so that we can help them be successful at work and in their personal lives.

- Having transparency and an outlet to voice problems, concerns, or critical info that needs to be known by leadership.

- Having a mechanism to keep people looking to the future and making sure things stay on track.

We have realized benefits in every one of the areas listed above we are trying to solve problems.

15Five review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Communication "

What do you like best?

I love that my reports have a place to put everything they are doing. A great chance to follow up on the status of projects

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see what a certain person has been working on or commenting for multiple weeks at the same time

Project management, and communication on other teams

15Five review by Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.

"Marlo Russell's 15Five Review!"

What do you like best?

I like a lot of the questions that are very thought-provoking about my advisor, that I wouldn't think to discuss with him myself.

What do you dislike?

The questions can be repetitive sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five uses some really unique, mentally stimulating questions.

This has helped clear up miscommunications and improve our goal discussions.

15Five review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Senior Director, Account Management"

What do you like best?

Having a pulse of my whole team, at all levels.

What do you dislike?

n/a. 15Five fits my needs at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for a month or two. Most people first see it as an additional task in their week, but if managers engage with employees comments within 15Five, it can be a really useful communication tool.

My goal is to run a high performing team that makes our clients happy. I utilize 15Five to have a macro level view of the wins and challenges on my team at all levels.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Weekly, stress free check-ins"

What do you like best?

Rather than annual reviews or employee attrition due to a lack of workplace satisfaction, this tool allows us to check in weekly on a variety of issues. We're able to nip issues in the bud before they become fractures to our company culture and workplace.

What do you dislike?

This probably lands more on our company than on 15Five, but a larger variety of questions would be nice to see. Maybe a feature that allows you to see what other similar businesses are asking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! Get feedback quickly on a variety of issues, it allows your team to give virtual high-fives to one another and also allows you to get snapshots of each employee every single week. It helps when building annual reviews as well, being able to look back on growth, challenges and improvements.

Employee satisfaction, heavy work loads, competition from other businesses we see each day.

We have realized that an "open door" policy is more effective when we have direct questions and a weekly one on one with the boss in a more distanced environment than sitting at their desk.

"Simple and Efficient"

What do you like best?

15Five makes it easy to set goals for the upcoming week and focus on completing them. The archive makes it easy to review your accomplishments.

What do you dislike?

Carrying forward goals to the following week can be unintuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Especially if you are using email for status reports. It makes status reporting almost enjoyable. And the streak feature keeps you wanting to write each week.

Keeping track to team accomplishments. Ensuring the team is on track and holds itself accountable.

15Five review by Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.

"Keeps everyone on track!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use, and the review process is very straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many reminders I get to fill out my 15five

I keep track of my goals and stay focused easier.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"Best Collaboration tool !!"

What do you like best?

This tool provides ability to collaborate and keep your team informed about your progress on a task. Ease of use and time saving.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this tool. Simplicity is the key. So I suggest to keep it simple and not to add complexity else people may not use it. It takes 5 min or so to be done every week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use it.

This tool is widely used by developers , analysts, directors. It helps individual to self track their progress in addition to boosting other's morale by giving high fives.

15Five review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The fact it doesn't take too long to complete.

What do you dislike?

nothing that comes to mind. I am happy with how it is ccurrentlyly

easier to keep in contact with the team, its very "instant"

15Five review by Daniela M.
Daniela M.

"Awesome Connections"

What do you like best?

I can express my feelings about my job and also acknowledge the work of my colleagues and stay connected with the company.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike any features. I find 15five to be very complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if you want your global company to stay connected and have employees be acknowledged for their work.

Communication problems and the benefit of free expression.

15Five review by Jack F.
Jack F.

"It's been great to communicate with my boss"

What do you like best?

I like the high fives the best because I can tell people what i appreciate them doing. I also like the reminders every Thursday to remind me to finish my 15Five's. I also like that I can make my comments private or have them be shown to everyone in my company. The feedback from my boss is also really helpful because then I know that I'm on the same page as my boss.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike. I really like 15five!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it to improve communication in a company

My boss reinforces what to focus on and i tell him what i think i should be focusing on.

15Five review by Melanie J.
Melanie J.

"Great for team feedback and communication"

What do you like best?

I love that 15Five allows you to easily add or delete questions so that you can ask the most prevalent questions to your team at that time.

What do you dislike?

I do wish they included polling in all versions they offer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product and has really worked to help our team stay engaged, know what others on our team are doing, and actively engage with our team members. I would definitely recommend 15Five to other businesses.

I'm able to learn more about my team's struggles and challenges through 15Five questions. It also helps me go back and review progress along the way.