15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management is a performance management solution that combines employee feedback, pulse surveys, peer recognition and OKR tracking in a lightweight weekly check-in.

Work for 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

Learning about 15Five?

15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews

Ask 15Five a Question
15Five review by <span>Amber T.</span>
Amber T.

"15Five helps me manage my remote staff"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud-based interface that helps me remind staff when they have a 15Five to complete. I manage a remote staff -- none of my employees works in my state -- so it's critical to keep tabs on morale, issues and to keep people's spirits high by reminding them of that awesome favor they did me earlier in the week.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the "pass up" functionality to be very intuitive. I have sent comments that were intended to be private to the wrong person, for example -- it's not the easiest to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explain to your staff that this is a tool designed to help them share their wins and losses with you, and also to help identify problems before they get big. The "but this is going to take time" argument is always there, but I think once staff realize how much conversation it saves down the road, they'll be fully on board -- mine was.

We are identifying communication snafus before they turn into problems, and it's forcing us to think more clearly about the opportunities and threats in the industries and how we can do better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 15Five Continuous Performance Management
Showing 748 15Five reviews
15Five review by <span>Nathaniel R.</span>
Nathaniel R.

"Still the best tool I have used for coaching and development feedback"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily send over any feedback, questions or concerns to my manager. They have a chance to review and respond. Makes the talk track for our one on ones so much smoother and relevant to what is impacting me.

The ability to recognize my peers is extremely helpful. Rotating questions is a good way to ensure the feedback and answers given are relevant.

For the most part, the interface is easy to use and pleasant on the eyes. The performance of the site itself is on par with high-end sites.

It has been easy to adopt the tool and using it creates a natural flow to coaching and feedback conversations. The ability to keep a record of completed tasks is helpful for performance reviews and for your own personal development. The manager notes are a good addition as well.

What do you dislike?

Required questions are not easily identifiable. There is no customization for your page or personalization. The options for group feedback as a team would be good or even creating groups to be able to recognize entire teams easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

continue to use even if it feels forced at first. establish the habit

Communication and feedback. Stagnant career development paths. When getting a new supervisor this is a great way to break the ice in an efficient manner.

I have been able to use 15Five to communicate with senior manager and establish new relationships that would have been otherwise difficult to realize.

15Five review by <span>Jathan D.</span>
Jathan D.

"This is an amazing tool to improve communication between your team members, peers, and organization."

What do you like best?

I like the goals checklist of things and how things move over from your Goals into your 1on1s. I like the percentage of goal completion tool. I like the 1on1 tool. I like the layout of 15Five. I like being able to see my team. I like the email it sends us after submission to help ensure that myself and my direct report is on the same page on a topic of discussion point.

What do you dislike?

I wish Action Items in 1on1s would move directly into the next 15Five. I don't like that it does not do this.

I also wish that we could get some sort of acknowledgement when we push something to the next week's 15Five.

I'm not sure if it is possible, but if it had integration into a Google calendar to add reminders there rather than only the email notification reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This really is a game changer on improving communication within your business.

We are able to capture tasks and goals and put timelines and progress around them. This is something that would get lost in the weeds with some of our individual contributors.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

15Five review by <span>Dani P.</span>
Dani P.

"Positive Employee Career Path Builder & Goal Tracking "

What do you like best?

Employee goal management, Manager Transparency, Peer Recognition, Clear Career Goals & Performance Analysis, Opportunity to share feedback with the CEO & Direct Manager.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike other than the format of setting your goals for the week ahead. I feel like that should be a task to evaluate on Monday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an incredible tool for holding your employees accountable and keeping transparency between manager/employee relationships. It's a positive place where employees can analyze their own performance in addition to sharing issues, questions, and wins with their manager. Most of the time, managers don't get to see everything that their employees do on a day to day basis, so this makes it easy to share your wins & areas of opportunity!

This is the easiest way for employees to stay accountable on their short and long term goals for both personal development and for PDM's overall business growth. It provides transparency for both manager and employees to track their progress and identify areas of improvement. It's been a positive way to show employee & colleague appreciation through weekly high fives that are shared with the person who received.

15Five review by <span>Joan E. D.</span>
Joan E. D.

"Love how 15Five can service me and my company!"

What do you like best?

I love getting feedback from my supervisors! I also like the chance to answer questions my supervisor poses, which are crafted just for me. She is intentional about what she wants to know about me, and I love that.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything specifically, but sometimes taking the time out of my day to review can be annoying, but in the end its great! I also wish I could start filling the platform out earlier. I know the point is to reflect on your week, but sometimes I like to "take notes" and start writing down my thoughts early!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's awesome!

I'm solving communication barriers by being able to express how I feel on a weekly basis. I'm also finding ways to express my gratitude for coworkers through an online platform. Since our company is built around work from home, it's nice to communicate with each other about our wins each week!

15Five review by <span>Larry L.</span>
Larry L.

"Good tool for weekly updates"

What do you like best?

15Five has provided an excellent resource for our team to communicate, and provide weekly status updates and plans for success. I enjoy the available access to gain insights throughout the organization, as well as the ability to recognize significant achievements by peers and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike in using 15Five is primarily internally-based, as we have not leveraged capabilities of leveraging a variety of questions to allow for new and fresh perspectives around a diversity of topics. Our experience has primarily focused around similar questions, week-in and week-out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend 15Five as a great tool for facilitating engagement across your team and/or organiziation. The tool continues to improve, and I expect will see additional improvements to make the tool even stronger.

We are solving the business problem of how to effectively communicate, and provide status updates throughout a fast growing organization. It has been a positive within my team, with 15 different professionals.

15Five review by <span>Zee H.</span>
Zee H.

"One of the best status tools I've ever used"

What do you like best?

15five makes it incredibly easy (and fast) for me to update my boss on my projects. I feel like I'm more productive and have more support on what I do as a result.

What do you dislike?

The notifications are a bit annoying, but I think that that's true of any product you're supposed to get into the habit of using. There have been many weeks where I'm late to write a 15five, so the reminders are annoying–that said, I can turn them off (and I know that). They're good for me, to keep myself compliant.

We are solving the problem of communicating our regular work to our boss, including "wins" with clients and "losses" or "shortcomings". We could, ostensibly have more meetings, emails or slack chats–all of which would be REALLY distracting and take us away from our work. Those all tend to take far longer than 15 minutes, and with 15five, I can update my boss on ALL of my outstanding client work in 15 minutes (instead of just one).

15Five review by <span>Mallory D.</span>
Mallory D.

"I love 15Five"

What do you like best?

Their product is easy to use and a really neat way to provide transparency throughout an organization. I love reading weekly reviews from my peers to get a look into how they may have experienced the week differently than myself.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't dislike anything; we're happy with 15five. I use it every week and I have no run into any problems or limitations for our current implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! High fives are the best!

Weekly check-ins with my manager who lives in a different country (and timezone) are easily completed through 15five. I also love the 1:1 notes section to easily track what my manager and I talked about in previous meetings, as well as track ongoing conversations. High fives are such a great way to call out the hard work of my coworkers and make sure they feel appreciated. And who doesn't love receiving high fives?

15Five review by <span>Nicole N.</span>
Nicole N.

"Utilize 15Five every week with my team"

What do you like best?

I love the high fives, it gives a very encouraging mentality to our team! Especially since I'm mostly remote from my team, it makes me feel more included and makes it that much better when I get a high five! Because I know I'm doing something right. I also love being able to @ people on the team, this allows everyone to know who I need to work with in the coming week. Also, allowing outsiders on the team or managers to know that I'm getting work done, and allowing me to know what my colleagues are working on. Also, LOVE that I can copy tasks onto the next week! That is SUPER helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't complete my 15Five on time every week. This is no fault of yours... I wish I had better reminders rather than via email. I want an automatic calendar invite to be sent so that I actually know when to fill it out. That's probably an unreasonable request, but I have so much going on during the day that I always forget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! This is one of the best products I've used for a team management system!

With our UX Design and Research team, we are solving the problem of keeping everyone in the know. It's hard having a semi-large team and not knowing what everyone is working on or who to collaborate with on what projects. We solve the communication issue head on with 15five.

15Five review by <span>Haley P.</span>
Haley P.

"Great Set-up, Easy to Use, Clean Look!"

What do you like best?

The look-back ability for Annual Reviews is such a great feature that 15Five recently added to their Plus plan. It increases the ability to accurately reflect on wins and areas of opportunity over the last year. We most often use it for 1:1's so having the ability to see progress and comment on things is great for our supervisors.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features available in the basic plan. The new features that were added fit so well with the intentions of the product so it stinks if you are unable to move up a tier. I do wish you could mass change supervisors as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that all of your supervisors are onboard and understand the amazing opportunities this product has to offer. It is beneficial for both the supervisor and the employee to really engage in the product.

We utilize 15Five for 1:1's and check-ins for our employees. With over 500 employees it helps to be able to at least see how they are doing on a scale of 1-5.

15Five review by <span>Kate H.</span>
Kate H.

"15five keeps everyone on the same page"

What do you like best?

I love how 15five is able to connect everyone and make sure employees know what other people are doing. It is ncie to have my boss know what I am working on without scheduling a whole meeting for it. I also love giving high 5s, its a nice way to thank others for their help!

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything that I dislike about it. It is pretty simple and straightforward. I dont think I use it enough to have anything negative to say, I only need it for a few minutes every week

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your employees set up your campaigns so they are easier to track, we did not have that for awhile and we were just answering the questions our boss needed us to but once we set up our OKR's, things were a lot easier to track. Also encourage people to give high 5s! its boosts your team morale.

We are solving communication problems and we are able to keep everyone on track. It has helped me keep my priorities straight so I can work on what is most important.

15Five review by <span>Daniel B.</span>
Daniel B.

"Must have People System"

What do you like best?

This HR system is about how people feel, how they can be their best self at work, and asks the hard questions in a non-threatening way. It also integrates our objective tracking and brings it to front of mind every week.

What do you dislike?

Whilst we love the Hi5 functionality, we use a seperate points based recognition system. It would be great to combine the two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The simplicity of this system is what makes it so powerful.

Objective setting and keeping focus. Weekly check in's. Priority setting. Peer to peer recognition. 15Five has become an important part of our culture and something our team refers to when asked which systems or tools best support them in their job. We're actually surprised at how much the team embraces 15Five and how much value it's added.

15Five review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

"Engaging our team in reflection and renewal"

What do you like best?

15Five helps us share our weekly highlights, identify issues that we need support with from others, and High Five each other for ways that we supported one another in an easy-to-use interface that drives participation. We used to use an internal tool do to this but 15Five's interface is engaging with a great mobile app and far better than we could keep up with in an internally developed tool.

What do you dislike?

The only gap I see in 15Five right now is that you can't have a circular reviewer relationship - for example, in an organization with two co-founders that manage each other, they can't both review each other. One person has to be at the "top".

15Five helps us stay in touch with one another, and streamlines communication when a staff member needs support or advice from others.

15Five review by <span>Niranjana N.</span>
Niranjana N.

"Its a great resource for keeping track of accomplishments "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this allows me to keep track of every process, task or objective my team is working on. I also love the ability to add additional accomplishments in a week.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to update the % completion of my objectives every week. There are weeks with no progression on some of these objectives, but I cannot submit my 15Five, without changing the % completion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five is a great product for Companies trying to make personnel management a breeze. It literally takes me 15 minutes to fill out my goals for the week. And it takes me almost 5 minutes to review my team's tasks, goals and objectives. This is good solution to introduce your team to accountability, ownership and accomplishments.

We are trying to solve the problem of resource allocation, resource prioritization in a small company like ours with limited resources.

Some of the benefits I have realized personally, and for my team are : understand why certain tasks were not completed, understand the focus areas for following week. Create a project plan for certain tasks, that are lagging behind.

15Five review by <span>TJ R.</span>
TJ R.

"Simple But Powerful Way to Bring Teams Together"

What do you like best?

15Five is a great solution to help my team better communicate and share how each individual is REALLY doing: what's going on with them psychologically/emotionally, what challenges they're facing, what successes they're having, etc... it's a powerful tool that I'm learning can help us drive the best culture we can.

The product is simple enough that it never takes long to share/review some behind-the-scenes information, and it provides a remarkable channel to provide employees / team members / direct reports with what they need: feedback, validation, recognition, etc...

To be honest, we can't say enough good about the company behind the product either.

What do you dislike?

I've had a very occasional issue with responses saving, though to be fair it may have more to do with my wifi connection (I travel) than a bug. Most of what I struggle with in 15Five are problems of our own creation -- we initially required TOO many responses, which made the filling out of 15Five a chore after some time for many employees... we've also reused the same questions that were meant to be novel / charming / thought provoking too many times and they've become redundant. Nothing that can't be fixed/trained.

We'd also like a little deeper functionality/reporting around OKRs, but 15Five is constantly iterating so we never worry about getting more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that your success in the product is going to come from driving adoption internally. It won't fix issues, and while the product is simple and intuitive, adoption still requires commitment by leadership.

The primary business problems we're solving w/ 15Five:

1 -- Giving employees a consistent channel to voice and share their thoughts/fears/successes/challenges/ideas... it's something that didn't used too happen in our startup as we often have to move at such a frenzied pace, we didn't historically take time to analyze how we're actually doing.

2 -- Collecting the data in such a way that leadership/management can actually consume and digest the data in a reasonable amount of time. Another HUGE benefit; 1:1s still can't be beat, but we have a pulse on our team more regularly and are aware of challenges/successes we would have otherwise missed.

15Five review by <span>Alysha S.</span>
Alysha S.

"15five - The savior for our remote team!"

What do you like best?

That the customer service is quick to responding, super friendly, and always looking for feedback. They really do not compare to any other service reviewed. They're always quick, polite, and willing to jump on a call to make sure we are comfortable, find what we are looking for, or to announce and teach us new features. WHO DOES THAT??

What do you dislike?

I really can't sit here and think of something I don't like - It has an app that reminds you, gives great update emails, and always takes feedback when you have something developmentally that we'd like to see!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have questions? Use their quick service! They're always so friendly.

We are a remote team of 10ish people with multiple levels of managers, interns, and hourly employees - Being able to use the 15five to discuss topics, set objectives, and use the program to ask the important questions and take temperatures of the teammates whether they are in the same office or an ocean away.

15Five review by <span>Jeremiah H.</span>
Jeremiah H.

"Great Way To Set Goals "

What do you like best?

I am not a typical manager. I am much less interested in managing people by keeping them under a tight thumb. With 15/5 it allows us to set goals and track them from an eagle eye view. It allows freedom for the employee in not feeling I am breathing down their neck.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this product. It works well and with the mobile integration and notifications, it's super easy to set reminders for myself and my employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it. Like anything, this is only a tool. If you are unorganized and not good at setting standards and goals this will be a great tool. However, you have to stick with it.

Our one on one meetings are much more efficient and direct.

15Five review by <span>Doug B.</span>
Doug B.

"Simple; Speedy; Tailorable"

What do you like best?

It's a quick and simple way to communicate status while out of the back office. Easy, simple interface makes weekly/biweekly submissions easy to complete. Better than just a calendar reminder to send a status and another email that gets lost in the sea, 15Five is enjoyable to use. With interaction alerts, I also see when my VP has read the input I provide. Always nice to know that one's input has been reviewed. ;)

What do you dislike?

Follow-up alerts: I had a follow-up marked in a Client interaction that went uncovered for months until I was clicking around and discovered it. True--this is not the place I'd expect to look for client triggers, but if I mark something for follow-up, a nudge would be nice to say, "Hey, how's that progressing?"

Recommendations to others considering the product

The consistency of team-based goals and evaluations/feedback based on those goals, and the FREQUENCY of input and interaction alone make this a fantastic product. Try it!

We have consultants out at client sites all over, and it's not possible or convenient to come in for a meeting with one's Consultant Manager frequently. This tool keeps us connected.

15Five review by <span>Maureen H.</span>
Maureen H.

"Great Product and Morale Booster"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of 15Five is great. The questions are relevant and get me excited to be candid and organized with my boss. The "give a high-five" at the end of the weekly questionnaire adds value to the company by calling out the positives that other employees have made from the week prior and gives credit where credit is often lost in the cracks.

What do you dislike?

If my week is too busy to submit the 15Five on time, I feel like there can be a little leeway in the timing.

The business problems that are being solved are being completely candid, throwing ideas out there, letting everyone know your priorities for the following week and it makes HR not necessary in a smaller company, saving the company money.

15Five review by <span>Katy R.</span>
Katy R.

"Great tool for taking the pulse"

What do you like best?

I love for everything to be organized and compartmentalized, and 15Five definitely fulfils that for me. I love the fact that I can easily keep track of what topics were covered in my last 1:1 and can publicly give shout outs to team members who I collaborate with.

What do you dislike?

I wish the tabs set up a bit differently, sometimes I find myself going through each tab to find which one has my 1:1 notes etc. Could be a bit more user friendly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for promoting engagement and collaboration between employees and to manage team/employee meetings.

I keep myself accountable based on my 15Five progress, and it also gives my manager the ability to have a record of discussion points and KPIs.

15Five review by <span>Brittni K.</span>
Brittni K.

"15Five is dope."

What do you like best?

15Five allows our company to communicate across offices and teams. We use it to hold each other accountable to tasks and growth. Our questions are strategic and thoughtful to each team and position in order to identify challenges, wins, cross-team benefits, etc. The information we glean from 15Five helps us in time and project prioritization, tapping into the emotional wellness of our team and providing a place for continued company culture.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more back end analytics. We get such good information but it's subjective--I'd like to track data patterns amongst teams to get another angle on how our team is performing and feeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Identify where your team is having issues and cater questions to those

- Don't require more than 5-10 questions weekly

- switch up the questions monthly or at a cadence you prefer

- Segment the questions and cater them specifically to company position, role or team

- Communication across a growing team and multiple offices

- Identifying challenges, weakness or frustrations

- Continued company culture

- More informed decisions for profit sharing, employee praise, bonuses, etc.

15Five review by <span>Maria C.</span>
Maria C.

"A great way to track work while reporting performance"

What do you like best?

Writing out goals and tasks for the week beforehand, as well as giving the option to add tasks as you complete them, is really crucial for both tracking work and completing tasks, as well as keeping track of all the work that's completed. Specifically, it's great for those tasks that are somewhat nebulous and cannot be tracked through Salesforce. The interface is very easy to use, and customizable in terms of notifications.

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint is that it forces you to report something you were struggling with during the week. There have been weeks where I honestly haven't had any issues or complaints, so I just kind of had to make something up to submit the form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay on top of it! Make sure that you're adding information as you go. It's much easier to add things in that way rather than do so at the end of the week.

In a role that had a lot of different tasks and not a great way to track them, this software has a major benefit of giving management a quantifiable report on what work was done.

15Five review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Effective"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an open forum to speak with your superiors without physically having a one-on-one. Granted, that is the best form of communication, but many times schedules do not permit.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using 15Five. I really enjoyed the fact that you can "high five" people for doing an awesome job. I liked the notifications - from the reminders to the ability to tag others in your post. I also liked the fact that not only your manager having the ability to view and comment on it, but people higher on the chain and even the CEO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no recommendations - I think it's a great and powerful tool, and not obnoxious. We had to do it weekly, but I'm sure that depends on the company.

It's great for your managers to see what you are working on and what issues you may be encountering, and offer some insight.

15Five review by <span>Sreekumar J.</span>
Sreekumar J.

"Enable create a habit of sharing and receiving feedback"

What do you like best?

Most of the prevailing employee engagement and performance review methods are redundant today. We found 15five as the solution to this problem. This solution is extremely simple to use and a superb UX. Another big plus is that we started using the app without any formal training from day 1 onward.

OKR is another feature I like very much

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. May be non availability of android app is one thing. Another aspect is lack of mobile alerts towards reminders, action confirmation etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Real time feedback is what we require to improve the performance of any employee. Also changing a habit require continuous effort and require good amount of nurturing for some time. 15 Five is the best tool for all kinds of businesses, particularly small and medium businesses.

When somebody is not performing, we need not wait for a quarter or a half year or a year to find that the employee is not performing and to arrive at a conclusion that he/she require improvement. Real time feedback is what we require to improve the performance of any employee. 15 Five is really helpful to solve this problem and recommend for any organization with a will to keep their people happy, productive, stay relevant in their business.

15Five review by <span>Justin G.</span>
Justin G.

"15five Facilitates One-to-One Communication in a Distributed Environment"

What do you like best?

15five is everything we need to facilitate weekly communication between management and staff, particularly in a 100% distributed environment where frequent one-to-one communication can be a challenge. We still do monthly one-to-one meetings, but the weekly feedback from 15five is invaluable. We even use it to prepare for upcoming one-to-one meetings, which is great.

I like that my company has made a business decision to use 15five in a way that is helpful to the team. Each participant feels no pressure to complete their report if they don't have anything to add, but 15five is always there if they need to communicate something important.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see an easy method of rolling up all weekly input into an annual report to help facilitate the annual review process. Also, the product name is a bit of a misnomer, as I'm fairly certain that most folks spend more than 15 minutes preparing reports, as well as more than 5 minutes reviewing them.

Another downside is that another manager within my company was recently able to add undesired company-wide questions to all employee 15five reports. This could have been a permissions snafu within our environment, but the end result was that members of my team saw questions that were unexpected for them, and felt awkward to them. This was easily remedied by deleting the offending questions, but it's something to keep an eye out for!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You really can't go wrong by giving it a try.

15five solves the business problem of weekly, one-to-one, staff-to-manager communication. The benefits of 15five allow us to communicate frequently while not taking up too much staff time.

15Five review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

""

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if you could earn points for high fives or doing various things for the firm or for wellness to be able to earn gifts or prizes or donate money with points? We looked into a program for that at one point and didn't add it because it would be another log in to remember. We decided to wait but that is something that I think could be a good addition to the program and something that we would use if it were offered. We are still trying to decide if our team is point motivated. I feel that the new offerein

15Five review by <span>Taylor G.</span>
Taylor G.

"A great tool for remote employees"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of 15Five, the ability to answer different questions every week and how I can track performance week over week. The software doesn't try to get too fancy and simply allows employees to communicate on a weekly basis.

What do you dislike?

As a user, nothing! I have not seen the back end of the system so I can't comment on that portion. However, my boss has nothing but great things to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!

As a remote employee, it's hard to find time to bring up issues with my boss - both big and small. 15five allows me to communicate with them without being worried if its a "good time" to bring something up.

15Five review by <span>Rachel B.</span>
Rachel B.

"15Five: A great platform for communication among employees!"

What do you like best?

As an employee, I like that I have a guaranteed outlet every week to voice my concerns, wins, and any other problems I may be facing. 15Five is a great concept-- 15 minutes for an employee to fill out every week, 5 minutes for a manager to review every week. I find it EXTREMELY easy to use with a smooth interface. I also like how they have recently incorporated social media-like attributes--such as tagging people, liking comments, etc. I also like how you can customize the questions you want to ask.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I dislike about 15Five. I actually can't think of anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for your company! It will help facilitate open communication with your employees.

15five has helped our business embrace communication, especially when it comes to the not-so-easy aspects of communicating. Some things are way easier written down than said out loud face-to-face, so 15five is a great platform for being able to voice things to managers without fear.

15Five review by <span>Brent P.</span>
Brent P.

"15Five has drastically improved communication and feeback"

What do you like best?

What I like best about 15five is the opportunity to communicate with my boss and other members of the team in a thoughtful way that is recorded for future reference. We use 15five to answer questions and increase team understanding. Every two weeks (the frequency that works well for our team) I complete a 15five report. The questions are insightful and cause me to really consider how I'm doing in my role and how I might help outside of my role. I love the notification I receive when my report has been reviewed. I also love the "High-Fives." It is a great format to recognize a colleague who has done something worth noting.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to dislike yet. One thing we did find out was that weekly reporting was too often. Right now doing a report every 2 weeks seems to be best. On a one week cadence, I simply didn't have enough time to act on goals and I didn't have enough time to develop new feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Every business in the world should be using 15Five. 15Five provides immense value, increases employee engagement, and generates thoughtful discussion.

The business problem we are solving is a lack of audience with senior leadership. 15Five solves this problem by giving senior leadership the opportunity to collect information from us through tailored questions. It gives us a chance to provide thoughtful, feedback and ask questions that might not be asked through other format. All in all I feel like the team is more trusting of leadership and more willing to ask tough questions.

15Five review by <span>Eleni P.</span>
Eleni P.

"Pleasing interface helped me to learn the OKR process more fully"

What do you like best?

The interface is sheer pleasure to use. I love it. 15Five made the OKR process very clear for my department.

My tab: I log onto the site to complete my 15Five for the week and am met with a large "How are you feeling?" at the top of the screen. There, I can select a button from 1 (Awful) through 5 (Amazing!). If my response is less than five, I am given the option of a text field where I can express what the trouble is. There is also a dashboard section to the tool and there I can see the company's "Pulse." The average of how people are feeling is represented graphically.

The next section on my personal tab, under my feelings, covers "Objectives" and contains my key results. There are colored "traffic-light" buttons to select and indicate if I am on track. I can add comments and receive them there. A "Questions" section follows. In my company, that section is optional. At the very bottom, we have a "High Five" section where we can publicly praise our peers to the rest of the company.

The company tab: In our setup, I can navigate to the "Objectives" tab at the top of the screen and access them on a company-wide basis, by department, by owner and all of them combined together.

The High Fives section aggregates those of our personal weekly reports. There we can read about the achievements of our colleagues in one sitting. I cannot stress enough how handy that feature is for keeping company spirits high!

What do you dislike?

Whose fault is it if the nail is left loose when you hit it softly with the hammer? I cannot think of anything to dislike that is specific to the 15Five tool. If you are considering subscribing to this service, you must make sure that your team is completely committed. In the hands of a passionate team, you will get a lot of mileage of it.

There was once fewer of us and we were all located in a small space. But, thankfully, successful startups tend to grow and grow. It is important that we are all on the same page. With 15Five, the entire company can follow product development and feature roll-out. We can share our challenges and celebrate our collective successes.

15Five review by User

"You get out what you put in."

What do you like best?

15five is easy to use and comprehend. As a manager, it gives me a nice snapshot of how my team is feeling and allows me to be proactive to any dips in sentiment before it becomes too much of an issue. As a subordinate, it allows me to distill my thoughts and organize my upcoming week and look back on the week that just ended. It also allows me to bring things to my manager's attention as I think of them.

What do you dislike?

Though 15five has the ability for employees to create 1:1 topics, it does not allow me, as a manager, to organize my 1:1 agendas and schedules. A GCal integration and the ability for me to add agenda items and track past 1:1 topics would go a long way and allow me to stop using GSheets; my current tool of choice.

Employee engagement and interaction. Manager engagement and interaction. Those who utilize 15five are more engaged.

15Five review by User in Internet

"Great tool for team building"

What do you like best?

The feature I like the best is that I can share my thoughts in both public and private way. This allow me to not be shy on my responses.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I have something I dislike, because I was introduced to this tool and it does more than I could expect. Maybe the only thing that can be perfected is the "Feeling" stars, because I use it like 4/5 if the day was good, and 5/5 if it was really outstanding. So 4/5 is not bad for me, but the UI makes it look like it's not something great, which it was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really nice tool to get really good personal/professional feedback from your team!

With this we can share our thoughts with our immediate supervisor without any problems, the supervisor can actually understand the difficulties of the teams, both in personal and professional level. And the fun part where by high fiving our colleagues, we are actually making them understand we give them credit.

15Five review by User

"I am a huge fan of 15Five!! "

What do you like best?

15Five allows me to me more connected to my manager! It gives me the opportunity to share thoughts, feelings, challenges and accomplishments that I may not have shared otherwise. I feel that 15Five has helped me a great deal to grow at my company and in my position. Also, love the high five feature as a great way to recognize my colleagues. Its a very easy way to spread appreciation, gratitude & joy and build a positive vibe & team culture.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about 15Five. I have been very pleased with my experience! The only feedback I have is that I have not been using the 1-on-1 feature with as much success as the weekly reviews. I am sure I will acclimate to this new feature but I have not seen its value thus far (although my manager may have a different perspective here and be using it to guide our weekly conversations).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly reccommend 15Five! I have had a wonderful experience and am a huge fan! I often reccommend 15Five to friends and colleagues! Could not be more pleased!

I believe 15Five does a great job with employee engagement. It allows employees to feel heard and understood. Also, it encourages employees to spend time reflecting on their work & their job. I think this is a very powerful tool and leads to a more thoughtful work force.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I feel a better connection with my superiors!"

What do you like best?

There are lots of things I like about 15five, but I guess what I love about it is the increased transparency between me and my bosses.

It's a safe place for me to type out my concerns for them—and it's easier to make sure I don't forget anything. Because my bosses care AND now they actually know, they can address my concerns easily. Before, they may never have known that I had a problem or needed help on something.

I also really enjoy the positive emphasis of 15five ("What's your biggest challenge, and how can I help?" "What's something that makes your day?"). It has strengthened our team's personal and professional relationship with one another.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about it. If I had to say something, I guess I wish it had more options for fun questions? I don't know, I like it a lot haha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something simple (emphasis on SIMPLE), not time-consuming, and effective, this is for you.

I feel like I covered a lot of this in the "What do you like best?" portion of my review haha.

But something I'd like to iterate—in general, I just talk to my bosses more. They're busy people, and this opens that door to communication that's otherwise kind of hard to get with them.

"A great product "

What do you like best?

By writing down on computer you are more likely to truthfully communicate what is going on which is great for overall performance of the organisation.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if weekly goals could be integrated into other project management platforms ie wrike however I see there is more development being done with 15Five so maybe that'll be strong enough.

Sometimes the questions that the 15Five ask are a bit funky, maybe

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get staff into a routine of filling out the forms then it'll be down hill. It does take a bit of time out of each week however it is worth while as overall it is phonemically helpful.

I have just been listening to a podcast on the culture at Netflix and it actually came to me that 15Five promotes honesty and that was the single biggest winner for them in terms of their culture.

Opens up communication

15Five review by <span>Ryland S.</span>
Ryland S.

"Great feedback collector"

What do you like best?

It's quick and customizable, and creates a safe forum for real feedback.

It allows employees to give real time recognition to their peers in a social way

It challenges us managers to get creative about our prompts and questions with our team.

What do you dislike?

It could be more versatile, but as a niche product it really does accomplish everything you need it to in a very easy way. There isn't anything I dislike about 15Five, I think it's a brilliantly simple yet effective software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create custom questions every week, it keeps things fresh and gives really insightful feedback to your team.

Scaling the feedback process with our team

Provoking thought through questions with our team

15Five review by Executive Sponsor in Music
Executive Sponsor in Music

"Excellent tool for managers!"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, my own manager (VP level) is thrilled that we implemented 15Five because it gives him a high-level overview of what the entire team is working on without needing to meet with each individual team member. We primarily use 15Five to manage weekly 1-1s. I also love the Slack integration -- all of our high fives go to a shared channel for everyone to see, and many people use this feature weekly.

What do you dislike?

On the admin side, I wish there was a way to set up invoices for multiple departments for easier billing. (For example, finance team pays for their staff, marketing pays for their staff, etc.)

Executive-level employees have a better understanding of what is happening across the organization. Even a simple glance at the "How are you feeling" rating scale can help us understand how things are going and identify possible challenge areas.

15Five review by <span>Cora M.</span>
Cora M.

"Big time saver"

What do you like best?

Creates quick talking points/updates for 1-1 meetings. There the ability to respond to updates, track progress from prior week's items and communicate across peers.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations regarding input from managers (to employees). As a manager, I can respond to an employees input but cannot add additional items myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have a team of 3 or more, have multiple levels of management or are in need of a tool to help monitor across a large group.

Facilitating weekly updates and communication with various team members as well as tracking employee engagement. This tool is great for ensuring we cover all important topics as well as keep the conversation efficient.

15Five review by <span>Nida A.</span>
Nida A.

"Great tool that offers 2-way visibility and encourages open communication exchange"

What do you like best?

The fact that you're not limited - you can add as many items as relating to what you're tackling at that moment

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike; so far, my experience has been positive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for supervisors, managers, and staff; many features (performance management, recognition, etc.)

Problems = opportunities for improvement; this is key to 15Five since it allows open, and hopefully honest communication, especially from the employee. In the crazy mad dash of extended business hours, peers and managers alike do not have time for meaningful 1:1s - 15Five gives the opportunity to share, encourage a follow-up, and provides the platform for kudos, advice, and just general dialogue (vital for employees who are in locations away from their immediate supervisors or managers)

15Five review by <span>Jay S.</span>
Jay S.

"Way to go driving engagement and maximizing productivity "

What do you like best?

15 five has been extremely instrumental in streamlining communication and productivity among our teams. Through this platform, our leadership team can set up individual, department, or company-wide objectives that are integrated with the weekly 1:1 check-ins. Our Employees can also set and update the status and progress of their objectives in a weekly basis allowing leaders to identify activities that might need additional resources/support. .

What do you dislike?

Being late on 15 Five execution. It's good to always have a follow up reminder.

Employee engagement! I have realized that we took our communication and overall productivity to the next level. 15 Five helped us to be proactive anticipating team's success and providing additional resources on the areas that need more team focus.

15Five review by User

"15Five is an Internal NPS "

What do you like best?

The best part of 15Five is the ease of use. It's incredibly straightforward and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I particularly dislike. This might be from an administrative angle, but I wouldn't mind even more transparency with the product. You can see some of the top analytics, but I would be interested in seeing more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this on an annual basis. You don't want to overwhelm your employees with too many requests for feedback, but on a monthly/bi-monthly basis is a perfect timing for us. It's great to gauge feelings and celebrate each other!

This is a tool we use on a monthly basis to gauge how employees are feeling. In addition to this, we also recognize one another for a job well done. This is a way to create a culture of positivity and a secure place to communicate.

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

15Five is a great way to connect with coworkers across all departments and is also a great team building product. I enjoy being able to track my weekly goals and assess each week how I'm doing/how close I am to meeting those goals.

What do you dislike?

I wish each week was slightly different in terms of questions, as the repetitiveness of answering the same questions tends to be less helpful as time goes on. It would be fun to have a question of the week or something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use high fives! It's a great feature.

I am able to recognize my coworkers for their assistance/to thank them for doing a good job. I am also able to keep track of my goals and growth by using 15Five. My favorite part is being able to give high fives to folks that are not in my department.

15Five review by <span>Jordan B.</span>
Jordan B.

"Jordan Billig's 15five review"

What do you like best?

The transparency of the system.and how much praise is given between peers. It's truly a fantastic tool that creates an open dialogue of transparency between manager and direct report. This allows for issues to be raised in an organic manner.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tech functionality with the 1:1 feature. There is also not the best interface for a smootha nd easily digestable forum. Instead there can often be lag when moving from 1 one on one to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using continuous improvement in order to maximize your team's performance. The interface creats pen transparency that helps keep managers informed and ready to make a change when needed. This is invaluable for management and is a key component to understand your staff.

I have a constant feed of info on my directs when they complete their 15fives.

15Five review by <span>Chris K.</span>
Chris K.

"Good for regular performance reviews"

What do you like best?

If used correctly, by which I mean regularly, it's a great tool for having regular (and remote) health checks with your team. There's plenty of metrics to use as you like and the the feedback system works well.

What do you dislike?

The OKRs section of it is rather clunky and hasn't taken root within our business yet. There also needs to be more interaction across the team, feedback feels very 1 to 1 at the moment with the High 5 feature the only way to acknowledge success.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for your weekly health checks but consider other tools for OKR management

Giving employees a weekly chance to vent their feelings, concerns and suggestions to the boss.

15Five review by <span>Keith S.</span>
Keith S.

"Great tool for communicating with managers"

What do you like best?

I like that it encourages users to give praise to other coworkers for going over and beyond.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the questions can get a bit repetitive.

The problem this tool is solving is spotty communication between managers and employees, and this tool does a lot in improving communication with managers who may not have the time to have individual one-on-ones with each employee. It allows employees to communicate what they are working on, voice their concerns in a private way, and provide feedback to the employer in a much more efficient way than having group calls/ meetings.

15Five review by <span>Sam F.</span>
Sam F.

"15Five is a great way to promote internal goals"

What do you like best?

Being able to work on company / individual OKRs, highlighting the progress, successes, and challenges along the way. The fact that it is such an easy medium to provide this information, as well as feedback to supervisors, makes 15Five a great tool.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about 15Five. It serves the purposes I would expect it to.

The email alerts and reminders do get a little repetitive and come at weird times. That's probably something I can adjust in-app, but it isn't something that I've gotten around to adjusting (which shows how little of an issue it actually is).

We got 15Five to first provide feedback to our supervisors. We then expanded our use to track OKRs.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"Fantastic employee-manager communication tool"

What do you like best?

15Five is the perfect way to let my manager know what I've been up to without her having to micromanage me or me having to pester her - I can brag about myself, bring up any problems I might have, set goals for the coming week. I also like that you can customize the questions to fit your company & team's needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize the questions to fit your team & your company. Use the 15Fives to communicate challenges, problems, & escalate them up through the proper management channels.

I like to reference my 15Fives later for self-evaluations at the end of the quarter or the year. They're a great way to record & keep track of all of my tasks, accomplishments, & struggles throughout the year, kept all in one place.

15Five review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"15five review"

What do you like best?

How fast and easy the questions can be answered. It was a great way to improve morale on the team and communicate effectively with out manager.

What do you dislike?

I would like more numerical tracking. I would like to see trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five is a great way to help your employees do a quick debrief about the meaning of their work and how they feel. In our office, it is a bi-weekly tradition to check-in and sees how we are progressing on our goals.

The goals feature helps us chunk our work and determine what short-term goals we would like to accomplish by our next report.

Student Career Services. We are learning to be better advisors. Our advisors are able to communicate to our manager and provide feedback without direct confrontation. Our manager then is able to bring up issues in a team setting and help each member with their concerns.

15Five review by <span>Haylee M.</span>
Haylee M.

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

15Five is one of the best goal-oriented tools for the team. It allows you to keep your priorities organized, seek help from other co-workers and affirm the ones that are excelling at what they do. I also like that you can make certain comments private.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of emails I get from 15Five. For every little comment or like, I am getting an email notification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to able to stay on top of your work load, track progress, and encourage communication between yourself and other co-workers, this tool is highly recommended. This is also a great tool if you are left with unanswered questions at the end of the week or need feedback on a project or task that is holding you up.

This tool has allowed us to work through technical issues, more specifically with our devices and the process by which we work.

15Five review by <span>Melissa Ann R.</span>
Melissa Ann R.

"My First Workplace Experience with 15Five"

What do you like best?

I like that it provides accountability for documenting things consistently and maintaining communication with management. I also like how the call to action buttons are incredibly user friendly and make the whole experience seem easy.

What do you dislike?

Some items I don't have updates for that week, so I would love more features to return items or be able to pass for that week .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to be honest and implement openness with your managers and team.

Hearsay Systems believes in radical candor. This assists in that by allowing me to be incredibly honest with my manager and to have her do the same in order to move forward on things instead of them dwelling.

15Five review by <span>Lecia R.</span>
Lecia R.

"15Five keeps me on track and my manager updated"

What do you like best?

Ability to forward tasks to next week.

Ability to engage with manager and set tasks, resolve issues.

Questions help guide us to critical thinking.

Range of questions is helpful, though it would be nice to have less repeated questions.

Love giving High Fives to other team mates.

Like the App as well.

Love the dashboard to see trends for 'how i'm feeling' etc.

What do you dislike?

Same or similar questions will be repeated fairly often.

Some new feedback for management questions from employee perspective would be good.

There isn't a way to keep consecutive "streak" when going on vacation. That I can find anyway.

Would be great if there was a vacation status you could set.

The "Do you feel like you are making Progress" question is not specific enough and not needed so often.

What's one thing that could be better/worse - those questions don't support positive change.

Would be better to be able to give 'plans for getting projects across the finish line.'

Would like to sort and rank the weekly 'To Dos' more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for management and employees to keep track of projects and issues.

Keeps me on track, I feel more on top of projects.

Gives my manager visibility to all of my work projects and tasks

I can add projects that came up during the week to "other accomplishments" for manager visibility.

I can thank team mates for their contributions to projects.

Can keep track of tasks and resolution.

15Five review by <span>Kristupas G.</span>
Kristupas G.

"One of the best employee report software around!"

What do you like best?

I like that it's super easy to fill out, if you have some questions unsure you can allways leave it blank, also statistics to show how many reports you filled in is great! Giving high5 to colleagues is also a very good feature.

I love the ease of filling out the reports, usually do mine very last minute on friday, takes just a few minutes to fill in, so I never miss one.

Great features to add adittional projects or tasks you completed in every report, maybe you do not know the tasks for next week but you can allways add in and update it just when you fill it out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the design is a bit messy, breaks on some displays. But overall I had a great experience.

Maybe I would like it to be a bit easier to share your reports with colleagues, sometimes it's hard for less techy one's to find all the settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for employee engagement both for reviewers and users.

Great to keep in touch with colleagues working remote, if you share your reports you can see what everyone is up to.

A lot of our team works remotely, I love that if you share your report and your colleagues share theirs with you you can see what they filled in, good way to keep track on what everyone is doing, also whenever you need to post a private comment to your reviewer is easy.

15Five review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"It's good at what it does"

What do you like best?

Very easy user interface and being able to graph numerical answers over a period of time is an interesting feature to have. Managers are able to input custom questions so that each week's review is different. Additionally, it provides evidence of employee growth in the event that you ask for a raise or promotion.

What do you dislike?

It has average utility for people who are just responding to survey questions. As a manager of a team, I expect it to have more functionality, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is definitely useful and does exactly what it says. It offers an aggregated data pool of performance and numerical metrics can be graphed over time to see how things are improving or deteriorating. I expect it to be infinitely more important to a manager of a team rather than just a simple user (such as myself). Of course, the tool is only as useful as the amount of effort that people put into it. If your managerial team does not use the tool to its potential and only offers questions with numerical responses, you may not get anything out of the tool. The tool also does not replace a review with your manager. It is up to the company's culture itself to make sure that employees are encouraged to meet with their leaders to discuss any issues that they are having.

Used as HR's version of a performance review. It allows teams to answer questions semi-candidly and put issues out on the table for discussion.

15Five review by <span>Lisa W.</span>
Lisa W.

"Increase Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

15 Five is a proactive method for staying on top of key issues impacting employees. Employees can freely share frustrations or suggestions and it is easy to pass these issues to the top, making the comments actionable very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I love the question queue but it does not seem easy to edit the queue once developed to remove a question or reorder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan what outcomes you want from 15Five - engagement, communication, performance. 15Five can reduce unnecessary meeting while increasing employee engagement based on the parameters for use.

Any frustrations that our employees are feeling are known quickly and we can take action to remove obstacles or improve the situation. That reduces negativity and gossiping. We can tailor questions on the report to address specific things happening in our company to get the pulse from employees. As a leader, I love being able to share my thoughts, strategies, frustrations with all that report to me. My team reads my reports immediately when I post them and often offer resources or solutions. This is such a quick effective way to communicate. It does not replace the voice to voice 1:1s, but these meetings are much more meaningful. We have many remote workers and 15Five keeps our team engaged and connected!

15Five review by <span>Nishat A.</span>
Nishat A.

"A great tool for work experiences and communication between employers and employees."

What do you like best?

I really like how you are able to express your feelings about work related experiences through the 15Five. I also like how you are able to receive feedback from employers and are able to express true feelings without hesitation. This allows employees to discuss any issues or concerns with employers without having to directly go to them.

What do you dislike?

That you are unable to write more than a certain amount of characters in a paragraph. I also do not like how everyone is able to see what you write, and other people have access to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great communication tool for co-workers and employees.

team goals, expectations, and feelings. Benefits have been amazing, they have given us all a chance to really get to know one another and reward one another for meeting team goals and personal goals! Our efforts are recognized through this communication tool, and we are given accolades for working hard and together as a team.

15Five review by <span>Lauren B.</span>
Lauren B.

"15five is a great way to get a pulse on your employees and how you are doing as a company!"

What do you like best?

Mentions to shout out people who are doing great work! The question queue is nice to change up questions and if we are having a hard time thinking of new questions the question bank is helpful. Being able to pass up answers is really great to keep everyone above middle management in the loop on any issues.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be better, this is my biggest struggle as a manager. I wish I could pull more than 1 question at a time, this would be very beneficial. I also wish we could see it all in the app/site versus having to pull reports and download in excel each time. If we could see more on the pulse dashboard that would be great. I wish the pricing was a bit cheaper for the higher level options, $120 per month is high for just 15 users, that should include all users that a company has or up a number of users to at least 30 included at that price or decrease the price per user for additional users. Idk it just seems very steep for something that is only allowing you to do 1 function in your business. Small companies (like ourselves) don't have a lot of revenue to afford a bunch of expenses and I feel like your bread and butter should be our size client because if you help us grow then we will be able to afford the next level and in turn help you all grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15five helps you to focus your efforts on the right things. People are very important so giving them an avenue to provide feedback plus interaction and comments/likes as a manager it is very easy to be a better manager.

Spreads joy and positivity with peer to peer shout outs. The ability to schedule questions allows us to take that off our plate and just analyze the feedback and respond.

15Five review by <span>Heather T.</span>
Heather T.

"Easy to use; lightweight, intuitive interface with a pretty good mobile app too"

What do you like best?

I've been using the tool for over a year now and have recommended it to others in the past since it's a visually-appealing, easy-to-use tool for reporting on weekly progress and quarterly performance.

- Groups can easily customize questions that they want. I especially appreciate my manager being able to "pass up" comments to her supervisors.

- We just started using the performance management elements and so far so good there.

What do you dislike?

- No automatic way to share with managers when receiving a "high-five" (kudos) -- you have to cc the manager manually to do so. This is minor with a workaround, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check this app out for use in weekly roll-ups and also in corporate goals and objectives. The only piece that has been slightly problematic is during quarterly performance reviews where the system has to change-over in a strange way in order to support new questions, replacing the existing questions.

- Informing manager on weekly progress in an easy way.

- Manager can easily "pass up" to higher levels.

- Performance management functionalities seem easier than tracking in spreadsheets and can connect up to larger goals.

15Five review by <span>Rachel H.</span>
Rachel H.

"Love 15Five"

What do you like best?

I like that my boss can see everything I write and is able to comment on it- that way we don't forget to talk about it. I like that I can see my progress of every project and see what I did each week. Every week is always different and thing come up, but I like to see what I planned on working on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there only three options for seeing the progress of a goal. There are a couple different things come up every now and then. Overall, it is a very good platform for what we use it for. I am interested in learning more about what other features there are on 15Five.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give more options for the progress of a project. Overall, I enjoy using 15Five. However, my company we submit our 15Fives on every Friday and we get reminders every Thursday that they are due on Thursday. Maybe this is something that the operational side of things can change from us, but it would be great to fix that.

We are solving working together and eliminating errors. It is easier to talk to co-workers about my problems. We take time each week to go through our 15Five's with our boss. He makes it very easy and comfortable to talk to him about what isn't working for us. It is beneficial to me because it makes me happy in my work place.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"15Five is like an ongoing PDP -- no stress or surprises, a great way to share insights and progress."

What do you like best?

I like the customizable template. I like the process, where my manager can choose to pass my comments up for others to see. And I love the new goal-setting feature, where I can list my goals for the upcoming week in my 15five, and then 15five sends those to me in an email reminder. Brilliant!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't change anything about it. It seriously just keeps getting better. I think the ability to set comments to others as private is critical to promoting open, honest communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't overwhelm users with too many questions all at once. 5 or 6 per week is a good number, and switching them up every few months provides needed variety and makes it more engaging.

15five helps me recognize my colleagues for their contributions, and it helps me set and achieve my own goals. It's also a great way to inform our direct supports about potential wins or problems we're facing.

15Five review by <span>Chris L.</span>
Chris L.

"Helps Hone Company Focus & Understand Company Pulse"

What do you like best?

Very clean UI and I love that the platform is very easy to use. I am a very big fan. It allows us to surface ideas, concerns, and help keep the company moving forward as a team. Huge fan!!

I am able to surface concerns and insight to specific questions that my manager can customize to get the most detailed information possible.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not use OKR's then they still have a fantastic service that allows a manager to ask questions and get a pulse for how their team is feeling & doing.

Our company implemented OKR's and we started using their OKR feature...it's so nice!! I highly recommend anyone that uses OKR's to check this out.

Another problem solved: My manager can easily see how I feel overall with the company & how I feel about specific questions. You can get an entire team to respond and get the pulse of the company.

15Five review by <span>Barry H.</span>
Barry H.

"Easiest Way To Get Weekly Feedback From Your Team"

What do you like best?

I love 15Five! Very easy to use, lots of features, not expensive, good customization, fantastic support!

It's a great way to hear how my employees are doing and communicate my successes and challenges to my manager. For such a simple function of feedback, it packs a ton of well-designed features. For example, I love that I can pass things up from my employees to my manager, which is a great way for employees to see their comments be heard by those higher up in the organization. I wouldn't want to manage my team without 15Five!

If you have any problems or questions on how 15Five works, their support is excellent and always ready to help.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I think I'd love to be able to change the 15five colors to match our company colors, but that might be an option that I don't have access to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it and look through the question bank for ideas for more questions!

Communication, feedback, and innovation. We're often identifying some of the biggest problems and best ideas through weekly 15Five that I'm worried we wouldn't be hearing otherwise.

15Five review by <span>Mike B.</span>
Mike B.

"Great Way to Stay Connected"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Submissions are quick and easy. Because it's so easy, people stick with it. I love the 1:1 feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There are not too many reminders, but enough to keep you focused. It's easy to make it part of your daily and weekly routine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the cost and effort. Great tool to keep connected with your team. Ensures frequent collaboration and takes very little time.

The tool makes it easy to communicate frequently, without spending too much time. The almost instant feedback is a real plus. Easy to keep track of ongoing conversations.

15Five review by <span>Stephanie K.</span>
Stephanie K.

"Very Useful Platform"

What do you like best?

15Five is really helpful for keeping in touch with my manager as well as the team I manage, especially since we work remotely and don't have much 1:1 face time.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personalize the service you use by allowing managers and employees decide on which questions are asked. Make sure to follow up on concerns one-on-one with employees.

It's challenging to stay informed of what is happening on a regular basis when we work remotely and I manage so many people.

15Five review by <span>Conor N.</span>
Conor N.

"Great team check-in tool!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to have a platform to check in with my manager and team regularly. It keeps me honest with the tasks and projects on my list and helps keep me accountable to myself.

I like that the questions shift each week so the process doesn't become rote.

What do you dislike?

Even with the changing questions, some of the parts of the 15five can become repetitive.

A little more training and support is always good. I probably don't know all the available features of 15five.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You might be able to add your own questions into the mix, so think about what kind of constructive questions you might ask your employees for team and self development.

Having a centralized place for all employees to check-in, give suggestions, and voice concerns has been great!

If one's 15five is only reviewed by one person, eg. a manager, I think it is underutilizing this platform.

If there was some facet of the 15five that was more about teambuilding and collaboration it would be even more amazing!

15Five review by <span>Timothy k.</span>
Timothy k.

"Fantastic tool for communicating your ideas with peers and management"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can interact with your manager and able to appreciate those that have done something great. Setting goals with 15Five is fun because your manager can keep track to your goals at any given point without really having a meeting. The notifications feature is spot on.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it's difficult to change the questions being asked and this can lead to boredom. It the company can come up with a list of customized questions for different industries, that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome product that I would recommend to any organization out there. It does not matter which industry because it can be customized to suit your need as an organization.

Communication problems are solved 100 %.

Clarity about goals is achieved and hence increased productivity.

15Five review by <span>Danielle D.</span>
Danielle D.

"15Five is a simple and effective way to communicate and give recognition for work well done. "

What do you like best?

I think the gentle email reminders are great, they are a nice way to say "hey, let's get this done" and the High5's are so good, they allow you to acknowledge you co-workers instantly. We use the Slack integration as well to share with our global offices.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can not think of one thing that I do not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this tool to two of my previous employers, so they can better communicate with their staff as those past roles are still very close to my heart. So far they are loving 15Five as a tool for their 1 on 1 sessions.

My manager and I can easily communicate what needs to be discussed on a weekly basis during our catch up's. 15Five allows us to use it as a reference tool and a list to stay on track.

15Five review by User in Internet

"15Five"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to mark certain tasks as complete and those that are not are then being moved to the next week. I also like that I can add a like to comments as it shows that I have seen the interaction. I also love the reminders

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to get to a comment made on a review. I would prefer to see this in my submitted 15five instead of notifications

We are solving the need to continuously check in with management and we use this as a reflection on what the next week will bring. Helps management, especially if they are abroad to get a sense of what I am working on instead of them having to check in every week.

15Five review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy and helpful tool for company, team, and individual goal setting and progress assessment"

What do you like best?

I love that 15Five is easy to implement into the work routine, and allows for a method of tactically tracking goals and progress.

It's great that the interface seems interactive, and provides new questions each week depending on one's responses. It encourages collaboration within the company on goals and achievements.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything yet that I dislike. It would be nice to have public who will have access to the review once submitted.

15Five allows my company's team to set goals in writing for each week, or within a larger sense. By completing at the end of the week, it allows us to reflect on progress and set additional tasks for the coming week. It also provides a great method of providing positive feedback to others.

15Five review by <span>Perrine V. C.</span>
Perrine V. C.

"Very helpful tool"

What do you like best?

It's very helpful to manage and share my individual and project work goals.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't write my goals for me, but it almost does! Seriously, the ability to enter my work goals and then report on the goal status through each submitted report is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It makes it easier for employees and managers to track goals and results.

More effective performance management. The manager is better informed and I am able to track my progress. All of which makes the performance review process SO much easier!

15Five review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Premise, Poor Execution"

What do you like best?

I love the concept and what they promise.

What do you dislike?

There always seems to be something broken with the site. Viewing your team's 15FIves was broken for several days. This is the major function of the site and wasn't working for days. No communication from them and no support available. I don't even think they were aware of the issue until I made them aware.

The fact that an issue like this can make it to production and exist there for days makes me hesitate to entrust such a critical component of my organization to them.

Then today I login and create some new objectives and they vanished. It appears that the ability to see future objectives is no longer working. No support available again.

Too much inconsistency, combined with a lack of support make this something I can't trust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. Hard to trust a vital aspect of your organization's success to this product.

None. The site has been too broken for me to solve any problems.

15Five review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great way to stay in touch with the team!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the fact that I can complete and review 15 Fives from my iphone or my laptop. It's also convenient that there is an ongoing record so I can look back on past 15 Fives when it's review time.

What do you dislike?

If I fill it out on Sunday, it counts it as the next week's 15 Five. I wish you could select which week you are submitting for because I often complete them over the weekend. Maybe weeks should start with Monday and end with Sunday?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use and very convenient for staying in touch with your team and understanding what they are working on as well as what they may need your assistance with. Great tool!

Staying in touch with my team! Being able to address their issues, concerns and roadblocks quickly and efficiently.

15Five review by <span>Elaine M.</span>
Elaine M.

"A great lightweight way to keep everyone in the loop"

What do you like best?

The features are simple and effective -- ability to control questions, @ people, comment, like, escalate, make responses private. Compared to other more informal methods, this is much more useful. Compared other more formal methods, this takes much less time.

What do you dislike?

Signing into 15Five from my phone is a hassle. I work at a company that uses Google for work, and I wish I could reliably sign in with my Google account - I try but it gives me a weird error.

Communication - Keeping my manager in the loop with things not urgent enough to interrupt with during the week, keeping up with what colleagues leading other functions within my department are doing and feeling

Celebrating employee success - Giving high fives across the organization, and being prompted by this each week to remember to recognize the help of co-workers

15Five review by <span>Chelsea B.</span>
Chelsea B.

"I love 15Five!"

What do you like best?

I love that 15Five asks me questions that in other jobs where I wished my direct support would have asked me to further my thinking about my job and my career. I like that I can comment and like on coworkers answers to questions and continue conversations to make more meaningful changes in our everyday work life!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option for setting up weeks that I am OOO so that my ranking for getting reports done/on time wasn't messed up. Maybe there is!

Getting to know what my team is working on and how I can help out, easier communication about problems/successes. I also see huge benefit in the "high fives!" It's nice to feel recognized and supported by my coworkers and bosses.

15Five review by <span>Jenifer M.</span>
Jenifer M.

"Awesome way to collaborate with your team"

What do you like best?

I love that the easy-to-complete surveys offer employees a chance to get more involved with their peers/managers and that it offers the opportunity to have more of a voice within your department. The layout is clean and uncluttered. Overall, it's just a great idea and something I'd encourage all companies to implement! High five feature is so awesome. I love that it takes just a couple minutes to complete my surveys.

What do you dislike?

I've never had any issues with my 15five surveys. I've also never experienced any issues receiving the feedback and comments on my survey made by my manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage users to use the high five feature which is such an awesome extra for employee engagement, recognition, morale.

Our leaders want feedback from their teams, and this is a super easy, streamlined way of asking for and receiving feedback.

15Five review by <span>Josephine W.</span>
Josephine W.

"Director of Communications "

What do you like best?

It promotes candidness. You can customize questions. The ability to 'tag' other people in answers. The ability to make some responses private. that you can attach.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot copy answers from week to week. I'd like the ability to take my goals from the previous week and add them to accomplished to edit v. having to go back. Same for projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It is very worth it and a great way to engage employees

I like being able to compare answers and spot trends across sectors and management groups. This can help us make improvements across the board.

15Five review by <span>Shane M.</span>
Shane M.

"15Five has completely evolved how we lead our Field Coaching organization"

What do you like best?

- It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space"

- The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance

- The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five

- The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals

What do you dislike?

- I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that

- I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own

- Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My biggest piece of advice is simple - realize that this is a GREAT tool to help you manage performance, but how well it works is down to how focused you are as a manager at growing your team. 15Five is not a magic elixir that will solve your team's woes. I estimate that I spend about 20-25% of my week actively engaged in 15Five, from conceiving new questions based on responses I see to actively responding to the team's answers. Using 15Five to modify your team culture is an intentional activity that is well worth the time - but you have to be willing to spend the time to do it!

- We're able to keep a 27-person distributed team on the same page every week. Feedback from our team shows that they feel closely aligned with one another - much more so than other departments in our organization that sit right beside one another.

- We have also boiled our "annual review" process down to literally an afterthought, as we use 15Five weekly to drive performance discussions and keep our associates pushing forward.

15Five review by <span>Jeff S.</span>
Jeff S.

"Changes how you get briefings and give feedback"

What do you like best?

Focused, fast and aligned with each individual's key responsibilities along with other group and ultimately the company.

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the things that are a part of the product today, existed when we rolled it out. I'm thrilled with the enhancements, but find it a time challenge at times to modify the templates / questions and getting the team up to date on the changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a game changer in getting feedback from members of your team. Be thoughtful on how 15Five can replace other things they already have on their plate. We consolidated a lot of things into our 15Five templates and were able to streamline. My next "goal" is to use 15Five as the platform to run our weekly staff meeting.

Data collection, closer to real-time feedback, keeping people focused on objectives.

15Five review by <span>Peter L.</span>
Peter L.

"Feedback as good as the questions asked"

What do you like best?

I like 15Five as it is a rather quick way for leaders to check in with their teams. You can determine how often surveys are sent and the questions asked.

What do you dislike?

The feedback is only as good as the questions. Sometimes, the questions don't pertain or I would rather not respond. There isn't an option to skip a required question so you can just type n/a or unknown if you want to bypass answering the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth giving it a try to get feedback from team members. Allows you to aggregate responses to certain questions to get a feel for how things are going company wide.

Allows leaders to check in with teams without having to meet face to face. Saves time while also allowing team members to think about their response rather than answering rapid fire questions.

15Five review by <span>Emmanuel V.</span>
Emmanuel V.

"The best goal tracker"

What do you like best?

I like that I can get to set my goals and objectives. I like that I can also point out the challenges to my manager and have them sorted out. The fact that I can give other people high fives for a job well done

is also another solid reason why I like 15Five

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way the questions are repetitive and common. Moreover the time span between filling out the 15Fives was a bit short at times. In terms of the themes I believe that something can be done on it to make it more colourful

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that people try it out as it is easy to use and an excellent communication tool

I love that communication problems have been resolved by 15Fives and also there is recognition and appreciation

15Five review by <span>Kelley R.</span>
Kelley R.

"15Five is a great way to get and give employee feedback"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives your boss a format for asking you how your week went without awkardly just asking you how your week went. By asking pointed questions on what my goals are, what I think the company could be doing better, areas I'm feeling frustrated, etc. it gives me a forum to be honest about my week's experiences.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cannot skip a question. I also think that doing this every week can get very tedious. Seem like sometimes I'm scraping for feedback.

I believe my company is trying to keep a means of open communication between manager and employer. A lot of companies say they want to foster good culture but don't put things like this into place, allowing employers the ability to give feedback in a safe, controlled environment.

15Five review by <span>Jesse C.</span>
Jesse C.

"15Five accomplishes exactly what I need to and does it with simplicity"

What do you like best?

15Five automatically reminders my team to fill out their weekly reports with no extra manual work on my side. It's great.

What do you dislike?

For project progress and KPI checking, I wish it had better tracking and could integrate into our project management platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how it works for your business if you need to track employee engagement and results

The problem we had was no employee feedback. We value feedback massively to solve problems before they manifest larger, and to direct the company from front lines data. 15Five reports give us this data we need to thrive.

15Five review by <span>Iris H.</span>
Iris H.

"15Five is a great feature to get employee feedback"

What do you like best?

We are required to submit a 15Five, once a week and I believe the feedback keeps a constant communication open between management and employees in the company. It is very helpful to have your questions and concerns address.

What do you dislike?

There is no search feature. I would like to see a search feature that would help me find older questions I asked in my 15five instead of having to open each one i have submitted and scroll until i locate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five will open communication amongst employees and management. Many choose to use this avenue to submit ideas or vent or ask for additional assistance. I think many great things have come from using this service and I am grateful to be able to use it as an employee. I can see when management has reviewed my comments and when they ask a question, I have the option to write back and include additional information.

We are able to submit requested for things we need such as office supplies and provide feedback on how to improve processes and training. This allows us to have open communication within the company. Plenty of great ideas and improvements to the office and processes have come from employees feedback and answers on the weekly reports.

15Five review by <span>Peter P.</span>
Peter P.

"Great tool for making your team better!"

What do you like best?

I love how it provides a weekly routine of team members looking back over the past week, evaluating where they are this week, and looking ahead to next week. It also provides a way for them to openly share how they are doing, where they are struggling and how I can help them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! They have everything I am looking for in regards to checking in with my team each week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for making your team better.

15Five helps you lead your team right where they are at. By that I mean, some team members need more specific direction, some need less. For team member that need more direction 15Five has the ability to map out a trackable plan or steps to completing a task or project. This is especially valuable for young employees!

15Five review by <span>Joshua L.</span>
Joshua L.

"Modern day management tool"

What do you like best?

This may seem like a tool that you "have to" report your week into for your boss/owner/supervisor to review but in reality when used properly it is a feedback mechanism. You input your successes as well as struggles and get coaching and awareness from whomever you report to.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the mechanics of the goals. For instance, let's say I had a goal to do something wiht a customer such as a meeting. But if that changes or I miss it and decide not to pursue it any further my only 2 options appear to mark it completed or renew it as a goal for the following week. When in reality I would prefer a 3rd option that allows it to be not pursued any longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your users to understand it is not just a one way communication tool. When used properly can be a fantastic 2 way communication tool.

Communication with employees to understand their successes, what they are working on, going through and any struggles as well as any themes that may boil up across multiple employees that they may be individually struggling with but is actually a larger problem.

15Five review by <span>Melanie B.</span>
Melanie B.

"15Five for life"

What do you like best?

How it helps me keep complete track of my performance, remit and achievements over time, helping me reflect, review and validate my career success

What do you dislike?

It penalises me for missing a week - I love keeping track of my submission history as I pride myself on updating 15five weekly, so when my winning streak breaks because I am having a BREAK, I feel a bit sad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update it regularly, so that you get the benefits from it (not just your managers), it becomes like your work/career diary.

I am able to use my 15five reviews to complete my half yearly and yearly reviews which is SO helpful - it helps me remember everything I've achieved and lays foundations for great discussions with managers and also keeps them up to date with how I'm going. It's so invaluable.

I wonder how we can export results and analyse data into CSV? Is this even possible?

15Five review by <span>Robert W.</span>
Robert W.

"Great, iterative, in-the-moment feedback"

What do you like best?

Quick feedback loop with employees. Timely feedback. Reviews are quick and ENJOYABLE. Great format.

What do you dislike?

There's not a really strong "big picture" view, and it would be interesting to provide some insight into quarterly goals or something similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's a fantastic tool to provide more insightful and value feedback and performance management.

15Five not only encourages, but pushes for constant communication and timely feedback in its weekly cadence. With other tools like Workday, performance management is done formally twice a year, and the value of that feedback is very low compared to formalizing weekly check-ins. When doing only semi-annual or quarterly reviews, those reviews are heavily weighted on the most recent few weeks (people tend to have short memories and weighted focus on the most recent). Also, semi-annual and quarterly reviews in tools such as Workday have such a long feedback loop, that a ton of good feedback gets lost. Managers are encouraged to provide this in weekly 1-on-1s, and 15Five really is the first engine to drive and formalize weekly feedback that I've used.

Even though it's more "formalized", 15Five check-ins are quick, easy and ENJOYABLE (everyone seemed to dread semi-annual reviews in Workday).

15Five also really helps us push positive reinforcement, and I notice positive behavior increasing the more we recognize our peers.

15Five review by <span>Phil T.</span>
Phil T.

"Cuts one-to-ones down to what really matters"

What do you like best?

15five makes it really easy to quickly update line managers on progress and current goals, taking the routine out of face time meetings.

Since using 15five, the time spent actually talking with my manager feels a lot more focused and generates more actual action points.

What do you dislike?

Some of the rotating questions can be a little difficult to answer time and time again and it would be great if there were more of them for variety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a trial. Like with all tools meant to enhance human interaction, is difficult to assess the impact 15five might have from a purely hypothetical position.

As our organisation and the number of direct reports for managers grow, spending regular time with them can be a challenge.

By offloading the routine planning and updating on progress to 15five updates, we manage to get more done without adding a management layer.

As an organisation we remain flexible.

15Five review by <span>In Wook (Paul) P.</span>
In Wook (Paul) P.

"BiWeekly reviews for work"

What do you like best?

How simple the interface is and how I can have my American name as my account information. My name is In Wook but It has me written as Paul. I also really enjoy the email reminders and how easy it is to just click on the link and login and take the surveys.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the questions in the software can sometimes look a bit similar so I am unable to sort of see what is really important and what is not. However that could just be because of how my boss set his up. Overall I believe if there was a way to indicate the difference in priority for the questions the

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy quick to use and simple to understand program that allows for management and evaluations of employees 15Five is the tool to use. From the email reminders to the one click links that bring you directly to where you need to be, 15Five is the prime choice.

In our help desk we use 15five as a way to work with internal affairs, Self motivating and a way to communicate and stay connected with our peers. This fixes a lot of issues with communicating with people in the higher ups and sharing our opinions and feed back with everything. It also allows for communication between employees who we don't really see that often and also gives us a chance to commend those in our department who did well with the high fives.

15Five review by <span>Emily D.</span>
Emily D.

"Key part of our culture shift"

What do you like best?

The best thing about using 15five is that the team has visibility to each others thoughts and ideas. I use it as a manager, and I really appreciate the open communication that it facilitates. We can all ask follow up questions or add to what has been said, without all needing to be in the same room (meetings: ick). It promotes feedback, openness and idea sharing.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, but it is difficult to implement. There are some growing pains in getting the team to understand that it isn't busy work or another way to monitor their work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend webinars! Use the chat! Your team needs you to be fluent in this software for them to have faith in it.

Openness!! Hands down, we had a cultural problem with people feeling like they can say what they feel. Now that everyone has warmed up to it, it has started to make a dent in this concern.

15Five review by <span>Bobby L.</span>
Bobby L.

"Weekly reflection made simple, easy, and actionable. "

What do you like best?

There are so many great features in 15Five! The overarching positive impact of filling out my weekly 15Five: it's an excellent way for me and my manager to keep track of where I'm doing well and where I can improve at work. Weekly reflection and goal setting are now a habit, and those reflections often lead to in-person conversations with my manager. I highly recommend 15Five!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the simplicity of filling out the report can feel tedious because I'm replying to the same questions every week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) Add variety in the optional questions week to week. One of our office favorites crowd sources requests for snacks and team activities! 2) Use filling out 15Five's online to start conversations in person. This will lead to greater adoption and more impactful 15Five reports. 3) As a user filling out a 15Five every week, I am much more incentivized to fill it out thoroughly and thoughtfully because I know my manager will review it and provide feedbacks/comments on my report. Make 15Five a habit on both ends! 4) Implement High Fives to be posted on Slack! Our team loves them, and I look forward to congratulating team members every week. It builds a culture of gratitude :)

I work as a Customer Success team for a knowledge management software. Using 15Five has helped me stay more focused and productive at work because it empowers me to keep track of my broader goals without getting lost in the sea of small tasks I move through day to day.

15Five review by <span>Lauren P.</span>
Lauren P.

"Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to give highfives - make someone feel good about what they've done for you no matter how small it is. It also gives you the spotlight to list out your accomplishments - maybe you were proud of something and wanted to make it known.

I also enjoy the fact that you can rate the week 1-5 and also add an additional comment on why you may feel that. Personally, I usually do not add any additional comments in there but if I feel like there is a very important reason to do so - I most certainly will!

You can also select whether or not you would like to have your highfive and comment back to someone public or private - which is great if you are having a one on one conversation with someone in particular about something specific.

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing that I have spotted out. The interface is pretty clean and very easy to navigate - even if it's your first time using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool, for management and CEO, if you want to truly understand who you're employees are and what they are doing for you during the week. It's also a great way to show your appreciation and give someone a shout out if they helped you in any way or gave you great advice on a project, etc. It never feels like a task filling this out!

This helps our managers and higher ups understand how our week went/pain points/and opportunity to speak up and be heard.

15Five review by <span>Cameron S.</span>
Cameron S.

"Ask the right questions and get feedback that matters"

What do you like best?

I really like 15Five because it gives us a tool make sure our team is touching base with leadership every single week. Nothing kills the culture in an organization like problems that are not confronted or pertinent information that isn't shared. 15Five gives you a tool help avoid these things. Also, nothing quite builds a culture like affirmation and with the high-five feature, the ability for peers to recognize co-workers who are doing a great job, it's invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I've not come across anything that I really dislike. The product is simple, clean and works well. In the past, there were a few features we wanted but in the last year, they've added pretty much all the things we felt would improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the only product in this space but it seems to be one of the best. There might be another product out there that is better but I would highly doubt it's exponentially better. Set clear goals and expectations, do a trial and if you don't benefit from it I would be surprised, especially if you in an organization that is large enough that it's hard to keep track of everything. If you're in an office of 3 people, this may not be necessary.

We are trying to solve:

- Leaders having a pulse on the team and individuals

- Knowing what is going on in people's lives so that we can help them be successful at work and in their personal lives.

- Having transparency and an outlet to voice problems, concerns, or critical info that needs to be known by leadership.

- Having a mechanism to keep people looking to the future and making sure things stay on track.

We have realized benefits in every one of the areas listed above we are trying to solve problems.

15Five review by <span>Jason H.</span>
Jason H.

"Connect quickly, build trust and get a pulse quickly on your team."

What do you like best?

15 Five helps our team communicate, stay on track and get feedback that normally might die on the vine. Mangers can pass ideas, issues and high fives team members, while getting an overall pulse on the organization.

What do you dislike?

It would be how to motivate the users who choose to not spend the 15 minutes or so at the end of the week writing feedback. Can’t help, coach or support those who do not see value in the product. Make it mandatory and it might not work as well?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gameification : somehow get the people to use it more. Could be a culture thing, but would like to see 100% buy in vs. 85%

Geeks – AKA. systems engineers do not always express themselves in a verbal matter having a tool that allows them to express themselves gives management an in-site to the front lines. Management can also post questions that help them understand the best ways to support the front lines.

15Five review by <span>Rudy C.</span>