15Five allows our company to communicate across offices and teams. We use it to hold each other accountable to tasks and growth. Our questions are strategic and thoughtful to each team and position in order to identify challenges, wins, cross-team benefits, etc. The information we glean from 15Five helps us in time and project prioritization, tapping into the emotional wellness of our team and providing a place for continued company culture.
I would love to see more back end analytics. We get such good information but it's subjective--I'd like to track data patterns amongst teams to get another angle on how our team is performing and feeling.
- Identify where your team is having issues and cater questions to those
- Don't require more than 5-10 questions weekly
- switch up the questions monthly or at a cadence you prefer
- Segment the questions and cater them specifically to company position, role or team
- Communication across a growing team and multiple offices
- Identifying challenges, weakness or frustrations
- Continued company culture
- More informed decisions for profit sharing, employee praise, bonuses, etc.