17hats

17hats is a client management software that help entrepreneurs do the work anytime, anywhere from sending contracts to payment reminders, accepting signatures and credit cards online and it integrates with calendar and email.

Work for 17hats?

Learning about 17hats?

17hats Reviews

Ask 17hats a Question
Showing 42 17hats reviews
17hats review by <span>Jo-Anne P.</span>
Jo-Anne P.

"Great Small Business CRM"

What do you like best?

When I was looking at CRM options, none of them covered everything I wanted. And most still required me to enter the same data over and over in multiple programs that weren't really compatible. When I tried 17hats, it had nearly all the items I was looking for and little need for other programs/ integrations. Since I started using it several years ago, it has added a tremendous number of features and now can even have multiple users.

What do you dislike?

The accounting portion of the program is weak, so I still have to use a separate program. It integrates with Quickbooks only, and I HATE Quickbooks. The multi-user functions still needs some improvement as well with the way it handles emails. Not a big deal for us, but I think it could be problematic for larger companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you get the free trial, really set up the various components and get into all the options.

I had a problem with keeping track of leads prior to using 17hats, as well as keeping track of where my projects were in process. I now have a lead generation page on our website that automatically enters into 17hats, then creates a workflow that keeps me on task, lets me send out stock quotes and contracts, invoices and questionnaires. There are features that I didn't know I needed, but that have made me much more organized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 17hats
17hats review by <span>Davide D.</span>
Davide D.

"It allows me to weary my 17 hats IN STYLE!"

What do you like best?

I love that it's a simple layout and design - EASY to use - integrates EFFORTLESSLY with Quickbooks and Stripe - has truly made my invoicing a cinch, and everyone who receives my invoices loves it and comments about it!

What do you dislike?

I wish it would allow PayPal payments AND Stripe at the same time - but it's not a big deal. LOVE that it allows EChecks easily.

I haven't explored it entirely - but I don't love the CRM tool - it seems like a lot of work - perhaps I just need more education on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

17hats solved so many issues for me when I originally set my business up in this country. It's true to its name - and there are so many possibilities and tools within the platform. I love it and recommend it without hesitation!

Allows me to invoice clients with beautiful integration to my QuickBooks - saves me a lot of time, and looks great.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

17hats review by <span>Lucy K.</span>
Lucy K.

"Is 17hats the CRM for you?"

What do you like best?

I love the workflows that I can create that includes emails, reminders, etc. It has helped me buy back time in my business and I am not constantly recreating the same email or questionnaire or whatever. I also love that I can send invoices through the 17hats portal and there is no additional fee involved. I can even connect my Quickbooks account so that all my invoicing and payments are housed together.

What do you dislike?

I can't customize any of the fields and so I have had to create some "workarounds". You are limited in how you categories your contacts. You have to attach a contact to a "project" otherwise you can't create notes, send emails, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about your "must-haves" versus "it would be nice if" in terms of which CRM you are choosing to use in your business. The right CRM will help you build your business - it's not just a digital tool.

This has streamlined my process with leads and clients and saved me time. I now have best practices in place in terms of dealing with my contacts. I can stay connected with my clients and others.

17hats review by <span>Jessica E.</span>
Jessica E.

"Phenomenal Software"

What do you like best?

I love how professional this software is. The client portal puts me way ahead of my competitors. The simplicity of capturing leads, converting them to clients, and managing projects is incredible.

What do you dislike?

The mobile experience is terrible. Updates are said to be coming very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is fantastic. The CEO even pops in to the Facebook user group to listen and help. This is great for photographers, event planners, and entertainers. I would advise looking elsewhere if you need a full point of sale/detailed inventory tracking, or if you are a healthcare practice as it is not HIPAA compliant.

17hats enables me to focus more on my clients and less on the administration. The automation features give the client a feel of working with a large company, while they get the attention and service of a small business.

17hats review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.

"17 Hats is a fantastic client management tool and it's where I run my business!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that it houses everything that's related to a project in one big project file but keeps it all organized. Other features I love are the client portal, the invoicing and contracts, and the workflows tool. They also allow you to embed your lead capture forms directly into your website so that all of the info populates right into your files.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think they could improve upon are their integrations. They are always growing and will most likely improve this, but for now I think it's limited.

This helps me organize all my projects, keep track of where I am at in every workflow, keeps my calendar organized, and allows me to get paid and get contracts signed.

17hats review by <span>Melissa Z.</span>
Melissa Z.

"Intuitive and Full of Features - but It's Pricey"

What do you like best?

17hats is easy to figure out, even if you skip the demos and tutorials (which I did). The interface is intuitive and I was able to set up client accounts and projects in just a few minutes. I like the the various to-do lists, the ability to send invoice reminders, and the way the bookkeeping transactions can be organized by account. Overall, a streamlined experience from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

The dealbreaker for me was pricing. It's cheaper to commit to an annual plan, but I just didn't have the funds to do that when I was getting my company started. I opted for the monthly fee of $29 for the first year, but then 17hats upped the price to a whopping $37 a month - a pretty massive increase. Options like Wave and Freshbooks have free and/or substantially cheaper options (although theirs don't include the CRM features that 17hats has) so I couldn't keep justifying the cost. I deleted my account today and switched over to Wave.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get what you pay for - the software has everything you need to run a very small business effectively. It's nice to have your whole business housed in one software. I switched to another software because 17hats had more features than I really needed and I preferred to just save some money each month.

17hats helped me closely track expenses and tax deductions so I could keep the business profitable and write off as much as possible when tax season rolled around. The option to run P&L reports and supply everything to my tax accountant was very helpful.

17hats review by <span>Dave B.</span>
Dave B.

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

Fantastic platform. They're always taking suggestions from their users, and updating their platform accordingly. 17Hats has saved me hours and hours of time be allowing me to make templates for just about everything: Contact / Lead Capture Forms, Quotes, Contracts, Invoices, Emails, Calendar & PayPal Integration, and much more. Managing my business before was manual, tedious, unprofessional, and time consuming before I found this website. Thank you for making my job 10 times easier, more professional, more reliable and less stressful. 10 Stars – DJ AFINO

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works great. They are always taking feedback to help improve their platform. I'm excited to see what they do next to improve the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up the software. Tinker with it. Experiment. I had to do some things to really make it work right for me, but that's to be expected when using anything that works for a large number of different businesses out there. Set it up to work seamlessly with your business, and make whatever necessary changes you have to along the way. Tweak it. Don't give up on the platform right away because it takes some time to setup and customize. It will work if you put in the time to make it work.

All of the points listed above: 17Hats saves me time, keeps me organized, provides a more professional way for my clients to interact with me and provide to me information that allows me to complete their project in the most effective way possible. The templates are fully customizable. Great software to work with on a day to day basis.

17hats review by <span>Cody W.</span>
Cody W.

"We Love it, but Wish It Didn't Bog Down"

What do you like best?

I like that I keep keep all of our invoices, quotes, leads, communications, notes, bookkeeping, and forecasting in one place.

What do you dislike?

When there are a lot of users (mid day say) you can tell it is bogging down in response time. They have promised that they will roll out multi-user soon, but I really want that to happen. We will then be able to see who did what in the account. I also would not mind it if I was able to customize the look and buttons on the invoice a little bit. Lastly, when someone makes a payment on an invoice, and then reopens it, it does not show the balance remaining at the top, it shows the full amount, which is confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, considering it is free to start. We pay for it, which is worth it since we have many projects open at once. I am saying "We" because I have partners and employees... The thing is, 17Hats doesn't currently support multiuser for one account. This is a bummer because there is no way to track who did what inside of the account. They have promised many a time that they will roll out this feature, because every single person who uses it is requesting it!

Organization, Online Invoices (Payable), Contract signing and management online. We have realized a lot of benefits. Numerous clients have told us that they love how it looks and how easy it is to make payments and understand everything clearly.

17hats review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Lots of features - sometimes has technical difficulties"

What do you like best?

So many features that help me run my business! Quotes, invoicing, and contracts are a must-have for me. Email templates and workflows also help streamline and keep me on top of my to-do list.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes 17 hats has issues with pages loading correctly or certain features showing correctly. Their customer service is sort of mediocre, so sometimes you're left figuring out a workaround until they can fix things or help you out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

17hats is great for the small business or solo entrepreneur! It has essential client management features like invoicing and contracts, email, and bookkeeping. It also connects with many other programs to streamline data flow and save you time. The customer service can be lacking at times, but generally things work and I haven't needed too much help. If only they would add client online booking capability - that would be most appreciated!

Client onboarding with quotes, contracts, and invoices. The bookkeeping feature is basic and works well most of the time. SOmetimes it's hard to connect your bank account but with persistence it usually works.

17hats review by <span>Erin L.</span>
Erin L.

"Getting better"

What do you like best?

This has replaced multiple other pieces of software for me. It tracks all of my finances, is a full CRM, manages invoicing and payment, lifecycle on projects, etc. They keep adding more functionality to it and I'm glad I've waited it out while they worked out a few things. It just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about their email management. While it shows emails that I haven't responded to in the system, if I respond to the emails externally, I can't manage that within 17hats. I still need to rely on Gmail for email management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the time to get to know the system and set it up right in the beginning.

Invoicing, CRM and project workflow in one location. I have a visual reminder of exactly where I am with each client, and a quick way to update templates that I use for all clients.

17hats review by <span>Angela B.</span>
Angela B.

"Love 17Hats just a few Tweaks that it still needs"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the learning curve is very small. The customer service is AMAZING. They are so attentive and quick at answering any questions. The workflows, questionnaires, emails all work together very well. The have added templates that you can use for free as well to get you started. The projects are laid out very well and the lead form is completely customizable. I run several businesses through 17Hats.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a client portal like a lot of other programs which I really miss. You also can't build a project without having a client attached to it. The only reports are a couple of financial ones so getting a snapshot via a printable or downloadable report is currently impossible. I've been looking at specific project management software to help with managing company projects that aren't tied directly to a client. They have a mobile app it is OK - but still needs a lot of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a a great system with amazing customer service. It is lacking a few key elements but until recently I haven't missed them much as with the need for reporting and assigning specific people to different tasks etc. It also doesn't have a client portal and I have missed that quite a bit but I know they are working on several of these issues. They also keep you updated on new additions and ask for help in picking new additions as well.

I can run several different businesses - all different through 17hats with one login but still have separate accounts for each business.

17hats review by <span>Steffen H.</span>
Steffen H.

"The Best Management Software"

What do you like best?

17Hats is very easy to use once you've learned the ins and outs. I love how it's simplified my business life and has allowed me more time to focus on my work rather than all the boring backend stuff. I could not imagine life without it! I'm also a fan of their customer support. They are always listening to their customers and implementing new changes based on what their customers want.

Workflow is one of those changes that they made that the customers asked for. 17Hats already simplified my business life, but with workflow it became even simpler! Workflow allows me to keep in constant contact with my clients and not having to spend the time doing so!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is pretty lacking. They have made some great strides to improve it, but I still prefer to just login on my mobile browser over using their app.

I have more time to focus on my photography because of 17Hats. I used to do everything through word, excel, quickbooks, etc and thought I had everything under control. How wrong I was. 17Hats has made everything about my business better.

17hats review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

"Girl Boss' Best Friend"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use and customizable 17hats is. As a makeup artist with a team full of artists and every client requiring tracking, contracts, invoices etc. I LOVE 17 hats. Not only is it user friendly on the business end, but clients have an easy time getting things done too!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike other than wishing there were a few more options for paying invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! The dashboard and mobile app are both great and easy to use, customer service is also incredibly helpful!

Allowing clients to review and sign contracts quickly and easily.. keeping every client profile separate keeps everything easy to track and stay organized.

17hats review by <span>Kristen J.</span>
Kristen J.

"Easy To Use Invoicing and Client Management System"

What do you like best?

I chose 17Hats for the ability to store multiple contract templates, email templates, and have my invoicing attached to all of that - storing multiple files in multiple places isn't efficient for me or my team.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure why but this entire system takes FOREVER to load. Accessing my invoices isn't even always an option - I have to return and try again later, or constantly refresh.

I've also seen this referenced as project management - I would by no means call it this. It's more of client management with invoicing and contracts. Technically you could manage leads...if you used their forms which I personally am not a fan of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is great - I've gone to them with a lot of small questions or issues. Make sure to utilize them!

I love being able to have my contracts, quotes, and invoices all in one place.

17hats review by <span>Natalie P.</span>
Natalie P.

"Great all in one solution for small businesses!"

What do you like best?

I love that this solution is quick and easy to learn and inexpensive. I previously used Quickbooks Online and felt it was more than I needed and too expensive for my small business. I also like that this company is constantly making upgrades to their software making it better and better every day I use it.

What do you dislike?

Even though this software is wonderful and is a great help with my business there are a few options that I really need that are not included yet. There is no way to send my clients a statement of their past due amounts. I have to resend each invoice that they have not paid. Also, once you record a statement you can not go back and change the date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely designed for small businesses and consultants. There are a lot of features but there is definitely room for improvement. I do think they are making great strides to add more features.

I like that I am able to have projects for all my clients and make invoices under these projects. I feel that everything is way more organized and easy to see. I also like the fact that it tells you when your client has viewed your invoice. It's nice to know that your client has received it.

17hats review by <span>Joshua R.</span>
Joshua R.

"Best all in 1 solution for managinf finances and clients for small business"

What do you like best?

I love how it manages every high level angle of my business. From managing my clients to the projects, to getting leads, to expenses and income management with email and calendar integration is is a full blown solution. They even have a Workflow section to automate follow ups or emails or reminders for a timeline of a project from cold calls to sales to follow up. This was a system made by people needing a simple and comprehensive solution so it matches my needs perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Their mobile app is lacking the financial aspects that I would like to do from my phone such as sending an invoice or track expenses. It is more like an extra app for managing contacts that happen to be just my customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free version with enough features to let you get a feel for the system to see if you like it. Cheap to upgrade if you need the extra features.

This is pretty much the same as the above answer of what I like best. I am horrible with paperwork and finances for my business and with its auto invoicing and paypal collection and organization of my information it really helps solve my administrative portion of my job so I can focus on the work and customer support.

17hats review by <span>Jonnie A.</span>
Jonnie A.

"Fantastic client management."

What do you like best?

I love that everything can be seen in one place and integrated into other systems that i use such as google calendar. There are plenty of different templates created by 17 hats that have helped to set my business up for success.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it doesn't update activity on the app in correct time.

I am able to have all my contracts, contact, questionnaires and more in one place. I have become much more organized and can guarantee that all my bases are covered.

17hats review by <span>Brooke Lea W.</span>
Brooke Lea W.

"Transformed my business"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the customization and UI for my clients. I get SO many more closes on deals because of how professional everything looks. Being able to write contacts, have them sign, and invoicing all in one place has been a game changer for me.

What do you dislike?

For me, this is exactly what I needed. I don't have any dislikes at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a designer this is the software for you.

Keeping track of my clients, reminding them about payments, having them sign a contract before working with me, keeping it all in one place.

17hats review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Rude"

What do you like best?

"...there is no answer on this yet, since they only received the support ticket with 2 hours until closing on Friday, it's a weekend, they don't work on the weekend, and as I explained 2 days ago on Friday, the bank sync company has several thousand other companies just like us using them, and they all have open support tickets with them too.

They would not have been able to resolve this within 2 hours of business.

When I hear something from them, I will immediately let you know.

As explained on Friday, and above, they have potentially thousands of support tickets. I just want to let you know, this may take a few days just to take a look at it."

What do you dislike?

they boast 20,000 banks connected, but not mine.

it's a short cut from a few different systems I'm using in to one, with just the essentials parts of each.

17hats review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"A Business Startup's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

There are different things that I enjoy about this platform - its a great program for startups and entrepreneurs. I like how I can create different types of leads which allows me to follow up properly. It provides the ability to create agreements that can be electronically signed, you can attach questionnaires and invoices to get immediately paid. You can time track and save files for all of your clients. Even email directly from there after you connect your email server! Also, you are able to add your logo to all files to make it look more professional. Best of all, its incredibly affordable.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could add something as simple as an email signature to the emails you send through the platform for a more professional look.

organization of overall internal business and leads, ability to track invoices and get paid quicker. Ability to create questionnaires easily and invoices that provide multiple options that automatically generates the appropriate price.

17hats review by <span>Fred-Allen S.</span>
Fred-Allen S.

"Powerful and inexpensive"

What do you like best?

The sheer number of things that 17 Hats can do is amazing. From invoicing to accepting online payments to tracking leads and keeping track of where projects are. It's simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

The work flow for projects and the user interface are not intuitive in any way. Don't get me wrong, I love the system, but it's very difficult to learn because of its unintuitive layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. It's an inexpensive CRM that you does so much.

Keeping track of multiple projects for multiple clients and online invoicing.

17hats review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"17Hats: Perfect Option For Creative Careers"

What do you like best?

I really like that it brings all the different administrative business aspects to one portal. And it's a brilliant concept for Creative.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the initial trail period is long enough to actually grasp if you want to migrate your entire business over. As with any software, you need to test it out. But when one spends weeks transferring, there isn't actual use being done. Most creative projects take 2-4 weeks. I'd like to see the trial extended or a "one-time" offer even to purchase the first month at a bigger discount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend if you're just experimenting with the trial; do one contact, with one project that will produce 1 invoice that will not only conclude but also be billed and paid within the 17 days.

A business owner doesn't just only wear all the hats in their business. But as a creative business owner, they also wear all the hats in their prospective fields. I really like that all the elements (not just administrative) for different ventures are so easily supported. This weather you're just working one facet, or have many different jobs, hobbies, etc.

17hats review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"17hats is the answer for solopreneurs "

What do you like best?

The integration of several apps is an obvious and important benefit, but my favorite feature is the ability to automize workflow. This saves a lot of time and improves the process on my end and the user's end.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Quickbooks could work more effectively and, in essence is redundant. Having a good accounting integration would cut out the need for another app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it out for yourself to see if it works for you. Since they switched their business model their support is only offered for the higher paying plans. It's the best app for integration of many apps that I've found. It's not good for collaboration but as a solo user I find it very beneficial.

The problems being solved are primarily operational. It saves a lot of time and the ability to have all my contacts in one place helps with organization. Having every part of the work flow in one app is something 17hats solves. From lead captures to invoicing, it's all in one place, but even more helpful than having it one place is the ability to automate the work flow. This saves times, prevents things from falling through the cracks, and provides the user with a seamless and easy experience.

17hats review by <span>Dionne M.</span>
Dionne M.

"So many tools!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have all my clients and potential clients in one place. I have email templates that I can use again and again.

What do you dislike?

I wish I would use it for all my bookkeeping, but no check register. Also, couldn't figure out how to use a credit card in the bookkeeping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time setting it up for the best results

Keeping up with things to do. Gives me a daily task list.

17hats review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"If you are a enterpreneur this is going to make your life easier.... "

What do you like best?

I love the Workflows, The To Do Lists are quite convenient. This is only app that allows for a client adjusted quote. I love that we can include contract sand payments are all in one place. Definitely a must have!

My process look professional and my clients love it!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can not pre configure products and services in bulk. It's one by one as I use them I can save them. I do not like that I can not pre-configure my templates before actually creating a project. Printable lead capture form would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Transferability from old 17 hat Trials to current accounts.

Ability to create templates without a project.

Ability to bulk import products or services.

Solving my follow-up. I wasn't the best at following up because I was doing so much of everything else aka wearing 17 hats. Since everything is in one place and the clients are part of the process it feels more like we are in sync. I send a questionnaire, I get a response and that prompts me to reply with the next step. I also love the automated workflow. The to do list helps me stay on top of what's important.

17hats review by <span>Arika S.</span>
Arika S.

"17hats for the small business"

What do you like best?

I love being able to send contracts, invoices and collect leads all from one site. I don’t have to input email addresses and contact information in every site. I also love being able to send digital contracts and invoices.

What do you dislike?

I would love a little bit more customization. The client portal is a good step in this direction.

Sending virtual client portals with questionnaires, contracts, invoices and everything in between.

17hats review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Excellent Business Organization Tool!"

What do you like best?

It literally allows you to wear 17 Hats for your company and multitask like a pro! From sending emails, contracts, questionnaires and invoices, it will manage it all and neatly organize all you’ve done with your client in one neat virtual file.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... although I look forward to their growth and expansion on additional goodies for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to organize your business, I definitely recommend this system. It’s very flexible, so can be used in multiple industries and is VERY affordable.

Time management is number one. However I will say that when organized correctly it acts as a very nice ATS and employee or Vendor Management system.

17hats review by <span>William F.</span>
William F.

"Pretty Good but not great"

What do you like best?

Most of the functions I need are in one portal. Billing and invoicing all in one place. Contracts, agreements, questionnaires, process flow control, etc.

What do you dislike?

As a billing platform it does not allow for small decimal billing. We bill some of our telco clients in small increments of a cent per minute, but this does not support the small increments and improperly rounds the results up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the accounting features. Decimal places are important for many businesses, and it should be reflected in this system. Also, integrations with third-party CRM would be helpful.

Easy billing, invoice tracking, and online payment gateway.

17hats review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Need to learn more"

What do you like best?

I like having one place to keep all of my contacts and upcoming events.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the bill showed up on our credit card for photo services rather than the name of the company. I also don't like that they bill for the whole year all at once rather than offering quarterly or monthly payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can negotiate the price with this company. Also, keep in mind that they may show up weird on your credit card bill.

Keeping everyone in one place and keeping up with what has been communicated to which customers is helpful.

17hats review by <span>Rev. Daphne T.</span>
Rev. Daphne T.

"We love 17hats"

What do you like best?

I love combining so many business functions into one software: automaton, workflows, quotes, invoicing, contracts - it does so much!

What do you dislike?

I'd love the new customer portal to allow document uploads. I dislike the lack of functionality of the mobile app.

It merges many separate softwares into one which is great for small businesses.

17hats review by <span>Mommy B.</span>
Mommy B.

"Great CRM for the money!"

What do you like best?

The automation that 17hats has given to my business has been life saving! I love letting workflows do all the work, and customers are impressed with the professional payment gateways and invoicing.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a little code glitching on some of the UI, but nothing inhibiting.

CRM and automation.

17hats review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Makes my life so much easier"

What do you like best?

Email automation; workflow management, ease of use, ability to customize almost everything, including every single confirmation email.

What do you dislike?

Invoices can be a little tricky to find once you've created them. It would be better to be able to have companies OUTSIDE of the single-person link (either companies as singular entities or ability to have two equal contacts/ owners)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth it. Drip email ability alone is A+. Workflow process will save your life.

I was having issues managing the admin in my law practice. It's completely streamlined my intake and billing process-- LIFE SAVER!

17hats review by <span>Dawn B.</span>
Dawn B.

"17 Hats helps keep me on Point"

What do you like best?

I can input all my clients and and action items for daily review as well as templates for streamlining my processes

What do you dislike?

That I have to start to pay after 3 clients :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and a great customer support system

I am now able to keep my clients work flow systematic without using Sticky notes on tasks I've completed and can quickly see what items I need to address daily.

17hats review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"17Hats is great, until it isn't"

What do you like best?

I like that 17 hats helps me keep my act together. I love lead management.

What do you dislike?

Dislike when things don't flow seamlessly. It is hard to setup a work flow that works for me exactly the way I need it. I don't like that I can't click on things to connect them. I wish I could read the email when I'm setting up my workflow instead of having to go find it. I wish I could later seamlessly send a form to get more info and it automatically went on the client file.

Lead management.

17hats review by <span>Holly V.</span>
Holly V.

"Staying organized with 17hats"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sending and receiving client contracts as well as invoicing. I also like that I can send client questionnaires with this software.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to set up everything like workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

17hats is perfect for keeping up with a simple client management system. It includes a calendar, invoicing, contract e sign, surveys/ questionnaires, and the ability to set up automated workflows.

It looks professional and provides my clients with ease, options, and instant gratification to booking.

17hats review by <span>Brenda M.</span>
Brenda M.

"Helps save me time as a new entrepreneur w a growing business "

What do you like best?

Tracking of leads and the templates are saving me lots of time and effort. Also the lead inquiry form.

What do you dislike?

Not really an issue of the software, but more of finding the time to make sure I have all the templates set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend 17hats and have!

It saves me time and keeps me on track w communications.

17hats review by <span>Eric I.</span>
Eric I.

"Start Up Agency's Automated BFF"

What do you like best?

Workflow and lifecycle automation has made the largest impact for our sales process.

What do you dislike?

Need more visual customization options in terms of how forms appear, in addition to some more functionality with project management workflows to match the level of the sales workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huge value, ensure you have your value prop and digital foundation ready.

Lead generations and sales process.

17hats review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"So Far, my favorite CRM"

What do you like best?

It has a TON of features! Favorites are workflow, timer, integrations with QB

What do you dislike?

It's hard to separate out administrators. The timers seem to be running consecutively and we have to switch email signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sending/receiving contracts, surveys, questionnaires, etc.

We do consulting, and it helps track notes, timekeeping, integrates contracts that clients can sign online

17hats review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"all inclusive 17hats"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place and it is simple to use. The creators are constantly improving on it based on user needs and suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if there is anything I don't like.

I have a service business where I interact with all of my clients directly. Having the ability to see my complete client picture in one place makes life easier.

17hats review by User in Design
User in Design

"Too much all at once. "

What do you like best?

17 hats is a good program for someone who isn’t new to CRM and definitely all in one CRM.

What do you dislike?

Too much to take in at once. Plus the cost of templates are on the higher end and the free ones aren’t that great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re new to CRM don’t try this first. Or if you do make sure you have plenty of onboarding time.

Wanting to be more organized and not have to use so many programs.

17hats review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"In love with this software!"

What do you like best?

In depth software, super customer service, amazing at helping automate our work so we spend less time. It's a great way to keep everything organized and noted. Would recommend to any business owner!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to delete old work flows that had been attached to clients or leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's amazing. Haven't regretted it for 3 years.

Organization, keeping in contact with xlients, sending files, etc.

17hats review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Game changer!"

What do you like best?

It is everything you need in one place. All of my client contact information, contracts, invoices, questionnaires. It is so simple to use and saves me so much time!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I cannot even think of one thing.

I love how quick everything is, it is such a time saver and lets me focus on my work instead of dealing with the back end of things.

Learning about 17hats?

* We monitor all 17hats reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.