17hats

17hats is a client management software that help entrepreneurs do the work anytime, anywhere from sending contracts to payment reminders, accepting signatures and credit cards online and it integrates with calendar and email.

Work for 17hats?

Learning about 17hats?

17hats Reviews

Ask 17hats a Question
Showing 36 17hats reviews
17hats review by <span>Davide D.</span>
Davide D.
Validated Review

It allows me to weary my 17 hats IN STYLE!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that it's a simple layout and design - EASY to use - integrates EFFORTLESSLY with Quickbooks and Stripe - has truly made my invoicing a cinch, and everyone who receives my invoices loves it and comments about it!

What do you dislike?

I wish it would allow PayPal payments AND Stripe at the same time - but it's not a big deal. LOVE that it allows EChecks easily.

I haven't explored it entirely - but I don't love the CRM tool - it seems like a lot of work - perhaps I just need more education on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

17hats solved so many issues for me when I originally set my business up in this country. It's true to its name - and there are so many possibilities and tools within the platform. I love it and recommend it without hesitation!

Allows me to invoice clients with beautiful integration to my QuickBooks - saves me a lot of time, and looks great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 17hats
17hats review by <span>Lucy K.</span>
Lucy K.
Validated Review

Is 17hats the CRM for you?

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the workflows that I can create that includes emails, reminders, etc. It has helped me buy back time in my business and I am not constantly recreating the same email or questionnaire or whatever. I also love that I can send invoices through the 17hats portal and there is no additional fee involved. I can even connect my Quickbooks account so that all my invoicing and payments are housed together.

What do you dislike?

I can't customize any of the fields and so I have had to create some "workarounds". You are limited in how you categories your contacts. You have to attach a contact to a "project" otherwise you can't create notes, send emails, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about your "must-haves" versus "it would be nice if" in terms of which CRM you are choosing to use in your business. The right CRM will help you build your business - it's not just a digital tool.

This has streamlined my process with leads and clients and saved me time. I now have best practices in place in terms of dealing with my contacts. I can stay connected with my clients and others.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

17hats review by <span>Dave B.</span>
Dave B.

Excellent Platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Fantastic platform. They're always taking suggestions from their users, and updating their platform accordingly. 17Hats has saved me hours and hours of time be allowing me to make templates for just about everything: Contact / Lead Capture Forms, Quotes, Contracts, Invoices, Emails, Calendar & PayPal Integration, and much more. Managing my business before was manual, tedious, unprofessional, and time consuming before I found this website. Thank you for making my job 10 times easier, more professional, more reliable and less stressful. 10 Stars – DJ AFINO

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works great. They are always taking feedback to help improve their platform. I'm excited to see what they do next to improve the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up the software. Tinker with it. Experiment. I had to do some things to really make it work right for me, but that's to be expected when using anything that works for a large number of different businesses out there. Set it up to work seamlessly with your business, and make whatever necessary changes you have to along the way. Tweak it. Don't give up on the platform right away because it takes some time to setup and customize. It will work if you put in the time to make it work.

All of the points listed above: 17Hats saves me time, keeps me organized, provides a more professional way for my clients to interact with me and provide to me information that allows me to complete their project in the most effective way possible. The templates are fully customizable. Great software to work with on a day to day basis.

17hats review by <span>Cody W.</span>
Cody W.

We Love it, but Wish It Didn't Bog Down

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I keep keep all of our invoices, quotes, leads, communications, notes, bookkeeping, and forecasting in one place.

What do you dislike?

When there are a lot of users (mid day say) you can tell it is bogging down in response time. They have promised that they will roll out multi-user soon, but I really want that to happen. We will then be able to see who did what in the account. I also would not mind it if I was able to customize the look and buttons on the invoice a little bit. Lastly, when someone makes a payment on an invoice, and then reopens it, it does not show the balance remaining at the top, it shows the full amount, which is confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, considering it is free to start. We pay for it, which is worth it since we have many projects open at once. I am saying "We" because I have partners and employees... The thing is, 17Hats doesn't currently support multiuser for one account. This is a bummer because there is no way to track who did what inside of the account. They have promised many a time that they will roll out this feature, because every single person who uses it is requesting it!

Organization, Online Invoices (Payable), Contract signing and management online. We have realized a lot of benefits. Numerous clients have told us that they love how it looks and how easy it is to make payments and understand everything clearly.

17hats review by User in Photography
User in Photography
Validated Review
What do you like best?

So many features that help me run my business! Quotes, invoicing, and contracts are a must-have for me. Email templates and workflows also help streamline and keep me on top of my to-do list.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes 17 hats has issues with pages loading correctly or certain features showing correctly. Their customer service is sort of mediocre, so sometimes you're left figuring out a workaround until they can fix things or help you out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

17hats is great for the small business or solo entrepreneur! It has essential client management features like invoicing and contracts, email, and bookkeeping. It also connects with many other programs to streamline data flow and save you time. The customer service can be lacking at times, but generally things work and I haven't needed too much help. If only they would add client online booking capability - that would be most appreciated!

Client onboarding with quotes, contracts, and invoices. The bookkeeping feature is basic and works well most of the time. SOmetimes it's hard to connect your bank account but with persistence it usually works.

17hats review by <span>Erin L.</span>
Erin L.

Getting better

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This has replaced multiple other pieces of software for me. It tracks all of my finances, is a full CRM, manages invoicing and payment, lifecycle on projects, etc. They keep adding more functionality to it and I'm glad I've waited it out while they worked out a few things. It just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about their email management. While it shows emails that I haven't responded to in the system, if I respond to the emails externally, I can't manage that within 17hats. I still need to rely on Gmail for email management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the time to get to know the system and set it up right in the beginning.

Invoicing, CRM and project workflow in one location. I have a visual reminder of exactly where I am with each client, and a quick way to update templates that I use for all clients.

Learning about 17hats?

* We monitor all 17hats reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.