1CRM

Showing 4 1CRM reviews
1CRM review by <span>Steve Z.</span>
Steve Z.

"1CRM truly stands out"

What do you like best?

1CRM stands out to me for two things - reasonable price, and really good quote and invoice functions included within the CRM. Seemed well suited to a small/medium business when I found it, and it has been true for our business at least. The project management and customer service functions were just kind of a bonus for us when we were signing up - but we find we do use them now - so it keeps that information inside the one system as well, which is nice. If the appearance of your Quote/Invoice PDFs is really important to you, note that you'll likely want the most expensive Enterprise Edition, as it includes the PDF designer tool that lets you change the images and colours and layout of your PDFs.

What do you dislike?

My least favourite aspect of 1CRM is probably how big it is. It covers not just CRM but Order Management, Service Management, and Project Management. When I initially just wanted to use it for a few months as a simple Sales & Marketing CRM, I had to learn a few admin functions to make those extra features invisible to most of my users, so the system would look the part of a simple Sales & Marketing CRM. Then later on I made some of them visible again as we expanded what we were doing with 1CRM into Order Management as well. On the other hand, the price is cheaper than most simple Sales CRMs, so the extra features seem to me to be pretty much free, making it hard to complain too much.

Consolidate business tools and streamline sales processes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 1CRM
1CRM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Product! Awesome features!"

What do you like best?

Being able to use a single system to manage my business was a huge plus. I hate having everything located in different systems. Lead and campaign management was a definite plus, and made it simple to manage the ROI of my campaigns. Also the price is incredible for growing businesses. Being able to track all of my contractors and their projects, as well timesheet and invoicing made my life significantly easier.

What do you dislike?

No problems so far. It has more features than platforms like Salesforce and Sugar, which makes me happy. Overall I'm cutting costs and keeping my marketing and sales team focused on the tasks at hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial. If you're looking for a tool to minimize your tech overhead and get your projects, sales and marketing in order, then there's nothing better.

Campaign management and Sales followup to marketing campaigns. Also managing several contractors on different projects, as well as invoicing all of them and keeping accurate records. I've realized all of these benefits and more. I'm very satisfied with 1CRM.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

1CRM review by <span>Philip H.</span>
Philip H.

" It is all you need."

What do you like best?

Complete package in one place with e-mail

What do you dislike?

e-mail function is limited compared to outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software

All of our; contacts, suppliers, prospects and customers from years back are here with contact information, notes and attachments.

1CRM review by <span>Denise C.</span>
Denise C.

"Works Great"

What do you like best?

Loved how easy it is to use and the interface is perfect.

What do you dislike?

Not a big fan of how it needs to be unistalled in order to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

Customer Service

There are not enough reviews of 1CRM for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Infusionsoft Logo
Infusionsoft
Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place
Agile CRM Logo
Agile CRM
Integrate marketing automation with CRM, social suite, telephony, and web analytics.
GreenRope Logo
GreenRope
GreenRope is a complete CRM, marketing automation, and more. Integrated software that consolidates & simplifies your organization's sales, marketing and operations.
Hatchbuck Logo
Hatchbuck
Hatchbuck is sales and marketing software for small business that makes it easy to nurture prospects and customers and drive more sales.
ONTRAPORT Logo
ONTRAPORT
ONTRAPORT is an all-in-one integrated platform that delivers essential business features, including a powerful CRM system, membership sites, one-click WordPress hosting, outstanding email delivery, payment processing, direct-mail printing, affiliate management, and our innovative business automation suite.
Streak Logo
Streak
Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox.
Close.io Logo
Close.io
CRM and sales communication platform with integrated VoIP phone and email syncing. Close.io pushes the boundaries of your sales team by offering an easy-to-use platform which the most powerful search capabilities of any CRM on the market and a seamless phone and email system offering your sales team the ability to do more in a day with less data entry.
AllProWebTools Logo
AllProWebTools
AllProWebTools is an innovative ERP solution designed to support all aspects of business for small and medium sized businesses. (Inventory, CRM, Email Marketing, Password, Employee, Project Management, Website, Shopping Cart, Analytics Tracking, & More)
BigContacts Logo
BigContacts
BigContacts is a web based CRM software designed for small businesses that want a full-featured CRM system - without the cost or complexity that you find with most CRM solutions.
WORK[etc] Logo
WORK[etc]
WORK[etc] allow you to manage your entire business with just one cloud app. Integrated CRM, Projects, Billing, Help Desk & more. Centralize employee and customer communication. Work from anywhere. Bring remote teams together.

Learning about 1CRM?

* We monitor all 1CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.