I've used others password managers but for me 1Password is as secure, reliable as other but have:
.- the easiest user interface
- the best integration in web pages and also on mobile devices
If you want to avoid the typical headaches (lost passwords, share passwords securely across a team, ...) you need a Password manager.
1Password is a most easy tool if you wan't spend a lot of time in config your system. It's easy to use, secure and reliable as other tools.
I user 1Password on my business and also for my personal passwords.
With this tool you can:
- Forget your passwords. 1Password do this for you. With only One password you can access all your passwords.
- Mange yours passwords in a distributed way. You have available your passwords wherever you are. Also without Internet connection.
- Allow you share your passwords. This feature is useful in your business because you can centralise the password information of all your accounts (Data Base connection, Server logins, Services accounts login ...) and these are accesible the one sure way for all the team. But is also useful in your private life, because allow you share passwords with your family (Streaming video platforms, Streaming music platforms, ...).
- Control the privacy of your passwords. Allow you to create different vouchers and leave the voucher private only for you or share the voucher with the users that you want.
- Additional features of this password manager are:
- Allow fill your passwords in your web (have plugins for the most populars web browsers) and also in your mobile applications.
- Allow you manage no only passwords, you can store your credit cards, product licence, personal identifier documents, and else.