1ShoppingCart

Learning about 1ShoppingCart?

1ShoppingCart Reviews

Ask 1ShoppingCart a Question
Showing 14 1ShoppingCart reviews
1ShoppingCart review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Falling behind and only getting further. They don't seem to care about their customers and OVERBILL"

What do you like best?

Not much. They started off being a decent all-in-one solution (back in 2006 - TWELVE YEARS AGO), but haven't kept up with EVERYONE else in their space and their customer service. Now they just suck in almost every aspect relevant to being a shopping cart and CRM

What do you dislike?

Most things don't work right. They overbill! They say MONTHLY but bill you every 4 weeks, so we're getting billed THIRTEEN (13) times a year, NOT MONTHLY. Customer service sucks. No one has EVER called me back and I can't remember the last time they upgraded anything to keep up with technology and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even bother. 1Shoppingcart does NOT seem interested in being here for the long haul - they haven't updated squat in years and don't seem to take any suggestions.

Problems: integration, proper functionality, tracking is UNreliable, email delivery continues to go downhill. Benefits: I'm able to export my client lists to move somewhere else.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 1ShoppingCart
1ShoppingCart review by Justin N.
Justin N.

"Easily incorporate subscriptions and membership options in a very simple way."

What do you like best?

Being able to incorporate a membership or subscription option is a very daunting task without 1shoppingcart. For most, it is, "where do I begin?". Well, start here. You can sell all types of products, digital and physical all alike. With the easy to use website, you will have a ready to go shop up in no time.

What do you dislike?

The price is somewhat high compared to competitors, but I prefer this product due to the ease of use. Comparing this to Wix or AbanteCart, you can see that you may save some money, but the reason why is that you lose quite a few features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. They typically offer free trials which are a plus. You also can't beat the ease of use and the amazing website design.

One issue we had in the past was finding a platform which worked seamlessly with all device types and operating systems. This makes 1shoppingcart a one-stop shop. Many of our employees use iPads, and this works very well on our iPads and all of our other devices.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

1ShoppingCart review by Lori T.
Lori T.

"Great Price for Many Features"

What do you like best?

This software has all the programming the costlier programs have at a better price. Free premium designs and over 1GB of online storage! Helps track email sales and online sales and keeps excellent records that are easy to access.

What do you dislike?

This software is really good. I could not find anything wrong with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low cost, great support, easy to use, set up, plenty of designs to choose from. It is easy to start up on pc or mac.

This program is helping with my online shopping, keeping everything everything in one easy to find place for record keeping.I have realized how easy it is to keep track of all my records in one, easy to find place.

1ShoppingCart review by User

"Easy to use and has many features to create a robust shopping cart"

What do you like best?

Using 1ShoppingCart is pretty easy and straightforward. The control panel layout is relatively simple to navigate. They also have instructions that can guide you through how to activate and use certain features. There are extensive settings for products, like item numbers, colors, sizes and pretty much whatever options you want. You can accept a variety of different payment methods from customers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customization options are somewhat rigid. Even with css coding knowledge, there are certain things that can't be adjusted, which can be problematic for maintaining a certain look. Also, the product options can be as customized as I'd like sometimes. Overall, not bad for basic shopping cart needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is solid shopping cart service for many types of shops. It's quick and easy and can integrate well into most websites. You can also link directly to it from social media or email, so you actually don't even need a website. The price is reasonable. The system can be used for basic shopping carts, but you also have many options for more particular needs.

We can place products and services for sale quickly and easy a solid and secure shopping cart. Customers can shop with confidence and we can know that transactions are secure and the shopping cart will usually function smoothly. There are many settings for products and the shop itself, so we're able to quickly customize the design and functionality to meet our needs most of the time.

1ShoppingCart review by Ricardo L.
Ricardo L.

"1ShoppingCart is better than Shopify "

What do you like best?

1ShoppingCart gives you more control over your online web store that competitors don’t give you that control over. Most online customers do not need any further assistance with their experience thanks to 1ShoppingCart

What do you dislike?

Building separate apis to connect through a webhook for a internal project has been hard due to trouble understanding the developer page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Theres a lot of hype and consideration to go with other mainstream ecommerce platforms yet 1ShoppingCart gives control and the simplicity you need

1ShoppingCart has been our answer to giving our customers a wonderful experience when shopping us. It has benefit us in it’s clear user experience

1ShoppingCart review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Long Time Satisfied Customer"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this shopping cart has been the ability to have so many products and modify how they are offered in so many ways. The built-in affiliate program works great so people can easily benefit from joint venturing with my company at a level that suits them.The dashboard allows me to monitor every bit of my ecommerce activities.

What do you dislike?

The shipping section has been a challenge over the years. Since we only sell downloadable products from the website now, it has no longer been an issue. The broadcasting functions are less flexible than I like. The commission payment to me for 1shoppingcart affiliates is inconsistent. Not robust enough for membership program offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the professional level to get all the features so you can expand your business and bottom line.

Having everything in one place makes monitoring sales and creating good relationships with buyers much easier. New products and services can be launched faster and a wide variety of pricing and promotions. Tracking results is more complete.

1ShoppingCart review by Kristina J.
Kristina J.

"I haven't had any real issues using 1SC"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a user-friendly platform.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the overall aesthetic, it's a bit dated and boring. I also, don't like that when I'm doing multiple searches for individual contacts I have to reload the page.

Organizing my email list, segmenting my prospects by industry

1ShoppingCart review by Ursula N. B.
Ursula N. B.

"It's good and have it's perks"

What do you like best?

I like that 1ShoppingCart is simple to use and mostly user friendly. I like that I can embed videos into emails. I like that 1ShoppingCart is more affordable compared to Infusionsoft. I like the recommended products feature in the store.

What do you dislike?

I wish the affiliate center was user friendly and easier to use. You cannot integrate your lists with social media. I also hate I have to put in my tax rate for each country, I wish the system had a way of being able to use multiple countries at once and charging tax in accordance/appropriately. I also wish chat support was available during the hours they state. I wish there was more customization features for templates and the store. I also wish there was an easy way to nurture prospects that abandon their cart. I wish there was a way to limit the number of times a coupon code can be used per person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think 1ShoppingCart is a great application especially for the beginner in business. 1ShoppingCart is continuously releasing new updates and features for the better so it will eventually get to awesome status.

With one 1shoppingCart the business owners have somewhat of a one stop shop. You can use 1ShoppingCart to process your orders, automate your marketing, and manage your affiliates program.

1ShoppingCart review by User

"All you need for online business"

What do you like best?

I love that you can control everything virtually by logging in. Also the support team is great and there when you need them for troublshooting.

What do you dislike?

I found it troublesome having to change my password a lot or login with different information depending on what page I entered the site from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and all you'll need for online products!

It's the safest way I've found to complete transactions with digital products,

1ShoppingCart review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Founder"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up products, recurring payments, taxes, etc.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints! It does what I need it to do :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to do recurring payments and special pricing and don't want to have to constantly monitor if things are working the way they should, 1ShoppingCart is a great tool.

Setting up payment plan options for some of my services has been very handy and I like that I don't have to monitor it.

1ShoppingCart review by Latia H.
Latia H.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is amazing and has a sleek and modern look that allows customers to browse seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I think if they lowered the price to $15 a month it would attract more clients. I previously used GoDaddy for my services and they were a bit cheaper.

I really like the post-sale upsells that's built into the site.

1ShoppingCart review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"one stop shopping"

What do you like best?

I like that it's all all-inclusive solution -- shopping cart, list building, autoresponders, broadcast email.

What do you dislike?

It's glitchy. Things don't always work the way their supposed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

It lets me sell digital products and manage lists all in one place rather than piecing together several services.

1ShoppingCart review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Simple but very limited platform"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to get started selling various types of products / offers.

What do you dislike?

It is very limited compared to other cart platforms. It can be very frustrating. It is also fairly outdated compared to newer platforms with better features and looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options before 1ShoppingCart.

Setting up shopping carts for simple online businesses.

1ShoppingCart review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"No Problems so Far"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, easy checkout works fine everytime I use it.

What do you dislike?

I don’t necessarily dislike 1ShoppingCart, it hasn’t given me any problems yet. Will update in the future.

I no longer work for the business that we used the 1ShoppingCart for.

Learning about 1ShoppingCart?

* We monitor all 1ShoppingCart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.