1ShoppingCart

Showing 5 1ShoppingCart reviews
1ShoppingCart review by <span>Lori T.</span>
Lori T.

Great Price for Many Features

What do you like best?

This software has all the programming the costlier programs have at a better price. Free premium designs and over 1GB of online storage! Helps track email sales and online sales and keeps excellent records that are easy to access.

What do you dislike?

This software is really good. I could not find anything wrong with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low cost, great support, easy to use, set up, plenty of designs to choose from. It is easy to start up on pc or mac.

This program is helping with my online shopping, keeping everything everything in one easy to find place for record keeping.I have realized how easy it is to keep track of all my records in one, easy to find place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 1ShoppingCart
1ShoppingCart review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Long Time Satisfied Customer

What do you like best?

The best thing about this shopping cart has been the ability to have so many products and modify how they are offered in so many ways. The built-in affiliate program works great so people can easily benefit from joint venturing with my company at a level that suits them.The dashboard allows me to monitor every bit of my ecommerce activities.

What do you dislike?

The shipping section has been a challenge over the years. Since we only sell downloadable products from the website now, it has no longer been an issue. The broadcasting functions are less flexible than I like. The commission payment to me for 1shoppingcart affiliates is inconsistent. Not robust enough for membership program offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the professional level to get all the features so you can expand your business and bottom line.

Having everything in one place makes monitoring sales and creating good relationships with buyers much easier. New products and services can be launched faster and a wide variety of pricing and promotions. Tracking results is more complete.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

1ShoppingCart review by <span>Kristina J.</span>
Kristina J.

I haven't had any real issues using 1SC

What do you like best?

I like that it's a user-friendly platform.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the overall aesthetic, it's a bit dated and boring. I also, don't like that when I'm doing multiple searches for individual contacts I have to reload the page.

Organizing my email list, segmenting my prospects by industry

1ShoppingCart review by <span>Ursula N. B.</span>
Ursula N. B.

It's good and have it's perks

What do you like best?

I like that 1ShoppingCart is simple to use and mostly user friendly. I like that I can embed videos into emails. I like that 1ShoppingCart is more affordable compared to Infusionsoft. I like the recommended products feature in the store.

What do you dislike?

I wish the affiliate center was user friendly and easier to use. You cannot integrate your lists with social media. I also hate I have to put in my tax rate for each country, I wish the system had a way of being able to use multiple countries at once and charging tax in accordance/appropriately. I also wish chat support was available during the hours they state. I wish there was more customization features for templates and the store. I also wish there was an easy way to nurture prospects that abandon their cart. I wish there was a way to limit the number of times a coupon code can be used per person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think 1ShoppingCart is a great application especially for the beginner in business. 1ShoppingCart is continuously releasing new updates and features for the better so it will eventually get to awesome status.

With one 1shoppingCart the business owners have somewhat of a one stop shop. You can use 1ShoppingCart to process your orders, automate your marketing, and manage your affiliates program.

1ShoppingCart review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Founder

What do you like best?

Easy to set up products, recurring payments, taxes, etc.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints! It does what I need it to do :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to do recurring payments and special pricing and don't want to have to constantly monitor if things are working the way they should, 1ShoppingCart is a great tool.

Setting up payment plan options for some of my services has been very handy and I like that I don't have to monitor it.

Learning about 1ShoppingCart?

* We monitor all 1ShoppingCart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.