1ShoppingCart

Learning about 1ShoppingCart?

1ShoppingCart Reviews

Ask 1ShoppingCart a Question
Showing 19 1ShoppingCart reviews
1ShoppingCart review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Falling behind and only getting further. They don't seem to care about their customers and OVERBILL"

What do you like best?

Not much. They started off being a decent all-in-one solution (back in 2006 - TWELVE YEARS AGO), but haven't kept up with EVERYONE else in their space and their customer service. Now they just suck in almost every aspect relevant to being a shopping cart and CRM

What do you dislike?

Most things don't work right. They overbill! They say MONTHLY but bill you every 4 weeks, so we're getting billed THIRTEEN (13) times a year, NOT MONTHLY. Customer service sucks. No one has EVER called me back and I can't remember the last time they upgraded anything to keep up with technology and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even bother. 1Shoppingcart does NOT seem interested in being here for the long haul - they haven't updated squat in years and don't seem to take any suggestions.

Problems: integration, proper functionality, tracking is UNreliable, email delivery continues to go downhill. Benefits: I'm able to export my client lists to move somewhere else.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 1ShoppingCart
1ShoppingCart review by Adrian Q.
Adrian Q.

"Do you like antiquated software from the late 90's?"

What do you like best?

The fact they they had unique affiliated links. Make it flexible when giving links to affiliate for specific campaigns. Their phone customer service is actually bad ass but they need it due to the old software again. So many parts are unintuitive so you need a human to walk you through it.

What do you dislike?

The UI is OLD like late 1990's AOL old!

You can tell they barely upkeep the program as a lot of search functions are like an antiquated excel based search.

If you want things in a different currency you need to pay for another account in each currency. Example Australian dollars.

The affiliate links that are generated are also flagged for spam in 3rd party email marketing platforms like Get Response and Get Response 360. So email providers like Yahoo and Gmail flag your emails as spam because of the links.

You get to keep a database of like 1,000 transactions otherwise they begin to charge you to keep it, and it gets expensive quick! So you have to keep downloading the last 1,000 transactions in an excel doc. Making it unrealistic to scale.

It will kill your productivity in the short and long term since the learning curve is a pain and then the program is extremely clunky to create automation/rules.

No real way to look at in-depth metrics in the software. You are better off downloading all the raw data and messing with it in excel for 0.5-1 hr. :/

It has a shopping cart capability in which if users click the "add to cart" buttons it will create a cookie so users can add multiple items

Users cannot create a account profile from you making drip or cart abandonment campaigns extremely difficult. We had to result in using other marketing platforms to fill in the gaps until we switch to a more comprehensive platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use a comprehensive platform like Shopify they are the leaders in the eCommerce space without having to go fully into Magento.

eCommerce changes really quick and you need to be on your feet.

Otherwise if you are just starting off, go with pay pay buttons/shopping carts. It would be the same thing, its free, and you would be getting payed in a direct eCommerce platform.

It does the job for affiliate marketing and as a one click purchasing platform (but realistically so does even pay pal) and to click tracking to view close sales from link specific campaigns.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

1ShoppingCart review by Vivek M.
Vivek M.

"1ShoppingCart Review"

What do you like best?

With it's minimum monthly fees it provides fairly good support and features like 24*7 support, few good templates. Also one good thing is it is available on all basic OS. Not to forget it is compatible with many of the plug ins .It is quite easy to use as of it's simplicity for experienced.

What do you dislike?

There is no free support or wider forum that is major drawback. Also they were charging transaction fees earlier not sure about now. And it is not friendly for beginner due to complex design. It is not feasible to implement small scale business where your customers under 100. As we were targeting very specific set of customers it was bit costly for us. Also free template were limited as it is not widely used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As like any other system it has pros and cons but there are other good opensource platform so would not recommend this one.

We were going to build e-commerce website for selling canvas printed photographs and I was reviewing all e-commerce platform and analyse this one. It didn't into my list as it is not opensource.

1ShoppingCart review by Justin N.
Justin N.

"Easily incorporate subscriptions and membership options in a very simple way."

What do you like best?

Being able to incorporate a membership or subscription option is a very daunting task without 1shoppingcart. For most, it is, "where do I begin?". Well, start here. You can sell all types of products, digital and physical all alike. With the easy to use website, you will have a ready to go shop up in no time.

What do you dislike?

The price is somewhat high compared to competitors, but I prefer this product due to the ease of use. Comparing this to Wix or AbanteCart, you can see that you may save some money, but the reason why is that you lose quite a few features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. They typically offer free trials which are a plus. You also can't beat the ease of use and the amazing website design.

One issue we had in the past was finding a platform which worked seamlessly with all device types and operating systems. This makes 1shoppingcart a one-stop shop. Many of our employees use iPads, and this works very well on our iPads and all of our other devices.

1ShoppingCart review by User

"An older shopping cart platform, but effective and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that 1ShoppingCart has all the main features we need to sell physical and intangible products online. We can set product details and shopping cart options very precisely. There are several ways to add product choices like colors, sizes and styles. We can use check boxes or radio selections. The checkout process is generally very simple and straightforward for the customer. The payments are usually processed smoothly without any errors.

What do you dislike?

The layout and design of 1ShoppingCart is a big rigid and outdated. 1ShoppingCart has not seemed to evolve much over the last few years. Though we can customize certain things with CSS, we can't really change much overall. Unlike some other popular shopping carts out there nowadays, there aren't easy design tools that allow users to change design elements quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can need to know some CSS and HTML coding to significantly customize the design of you shopping cart. Even then, you might not even be able to change much compared to other shopping cart software. I think 1ShoppingCart is more about simplicity, so if you need to have great control over the look of you shopping cart, then you might want to consider a different platform.

1ShoppingCart fits our particular set of products well. We can add, edit and remove products quickly, which is something we have to do often. The payment processing is generally without problems, which is great so we don't have to spend much time dealing with product order issues. 1ShoppingCart has helped us to monetize user visits to our websites and gives us an effective platform to accept payments for a wide variety of physical and intangible items.

1ShoppingCart review by User

"A simple ecommmerce platform with a wide variety of features"

What do you like best?

I like the extensive customization options that 1ShoppingCart's provides for the products. We can add check boxes and radio buttons to products so customers can easily select things like styles, event dates or other personal preferences. 1ShoppingCart also gives us the ability to change the design of the header and footer of our shopping carts, so we can better match the design with that of our originating website or landing page. For inventory tracking, 1ShoppingCart lets us add stock quantities to each item, which helps to alert us when inventory gets low and to limit the sale of products that are almost sold out.

What do you dislike?

Though we can change certain designs to the header and footer of the shopping cart, we can't drastically change the overall design of our carts much. Also, the extent of the design changes depends a great deal on the user's knowledge of HTML and CSS code. There are no straightforward drag-and-drop type tools that allow us to design with a visual editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using two-step checkout whenever possible. Though it might seem more streamlined to use one-step checkout, since there are fewer steps to conversion, two-step gives the customer the ability to increase their quantities of a given product and can continue to browse for other products to add to their cart.

We have been able to use 1ShoppingCart as a reliable shopping cart platform in our websites and landing pages. We can easily link to single product pages from social media and email, which allows less obstacles to conversion. We can create new product listings very easily and don't have to worry about the programming details of the shopping cart and payment processor. 1ShoppingCart has been a great value as an ecommerce tool and has worked smoothly for us thus far.

1ShoppingCart review by Lori T.
Lori T.

"Great Price for Many Features"

What do you like best?

This software has all the programming the costlier programs have at a better price. Free premium designs and over 1GB of online storage! Helps track email sales and online sales and keeps excellent records that are easy to access.

What do you dislike?

This software is really good. I could not find anything wrong with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low cost, great support, easy to use, set up, plenty of designs to choose from. It is easy to start up on pc or mac.

This program is helping with my online shopping, keeping everything everything in one easy to find place for record keeping.I have realized how easy it is to keep track of all my records in one, easy to find place.

1ShoppingCart review by User

"Easy to use and has many features to create a robust shopping cart"

What do you like best?

Using 1ShoppingCart is pretty easy and straightforward. The control panel layout is relatively simple to navigate. They also have instructions that can guide you through how to activate and use certain features. There are extensive settings for products, like item numbers, colors, sizes and pretty much whatever options you want. You can accept a variety of different payment methods from customers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customization options are somewhat rigid. Even with css coding knowledge, there are certain things that can't be adjusted, which can be problematic for maintaining a certain look. Also, the product options can be as customized as I'd like sometimes. Overall, not bad for basic shopping cart needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is solid shopping cart service for many types of shops. It's quick and easy and can integrate well into most websites. You can also link directly to it from social media or email, so you actually don't even need a website. The price is reasonable. The system can be used for basic shopping carts, but you also have many options for more particular needs.

We can place products and services for sale quickly and easy a solid and secure shopping cart. Customers can shop with confidence and we can know that transactions are secure and the shopping cart will usually function smoothly. There are many settings for products and the shop itself, so we're able to quickly customize the design and functionality to meet our needs most of the time.

1ShoppingCart review by Ricardo L.
Ricardo L.

"1ShoppingCart is better than Shopify "

What do you like best?

1ShoppingCart gives you more control over your online web store that competitors don’t give you that control over. Most online customers do not need any further assistance with their experience thanks to 1ShoppingCart

What do you dislike?

Building separate apis to connect through a webhook for a internal project has been hard due to trouble understanding the developer page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Theres a lot of hype and consideration to go with other mainstream ecommerce platforms yet 1ShoppingCart gives control and the simplicity you need

1ShoppingCart has been our answer to giving our customers a wonderful experience when shopping us. It has benefit us in it’s clear user experience

1ShoppingCart review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Long Time Satisfied Customer"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this shopping cart has been the ability to have so many products and modify how they are offered in so many ways. The built-in affiliate program works great so people can easily benefit from joint venturing with my company at a level that suits them.The dashboard allows me to monitor every bit of my ecommerce activities.

What do you dislike?

The shipping section has been a challenge over the years. Since we only sell downloadable products from the website now, it has no longer been an issue. The broadcasting functions are less flexible than I like. The commission payment to me for 1shoppingcart affiliates is inconsistent. Not robust enough for membership program offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the professional level to get all the features so you can expand your business and bottom line.

Having everything in one place makes monitoring sales and creating good relationships with buyers much easier. New products and services can be launched faster and a wide variety of pricing and promotions. Tracking results is more complete.

1ShoppingCart review by Kristina J.
Kristina J.

"I haven't had any real issues using 1SC"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a user-friendly platform.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the overall aesthetic, it's a bit dated and boring. I also, don't like that when I'm doing multiple searches for individual contacts I have to reload the page.

Organizing my email list, segmenting my prospects by industry

1ShoppingCart review by Ursula N. B.
Ursula N. B.

"It's good and have it's perks"

What do you like best?

I like that 1ShoppingCart is simple to use and mostly user friendly. I like that I can embed videos into emails. I like that 1ShoppingCart is more affordable compared to Infusionsoft. I like the recommended products feature in the store.

What do you dislike?

I wish the affiliate center was user friendly and easier to use. You cannot integrate your lists with social media. I also hate I have to put in my tax rate for each country, I wish the system had a way of being able to use multiple countries at once and charging tax in accordance/appropriately. I also wish chat support was available during the hours they state. I wish there was more customization features for templates and the store. I also wish there was an easy way to nurture prospects that abandon their cart. I wish there was a way to limit the number of times a coupon code can be used per person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think 1ShoppingCart is a great application especially for the beginner in business. 1ShoppingCart is continuously releasing new updates and features for the better so it will eventually get to awesome status.

With one 1shoppingCart the business owners have somewhat of a one stop shop. You can use 1ShoppingCart to process your orders, automate your marketing, and manage your affiliates program.

1ShoppingCart review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Looks a little outdated but gets the job done. "

What do you like best?

Lots of functionality. Good help articles. Never had something we needed to do that it couldn't do.

What do you dislike?

Looks outdated. Was hard to find things because it's not super intuitive. Sometimes went down for maintenance, but usually not for very long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no experience using other carts, so I don't have anything to compare it too, but ShoppingCart did what I needed it too, so I'd have no problem telling someone to go ahead and use it.

Used it to sell license keys for a web subscription. Had to do some stuff manually, but overall did what we needed it too with decent enough customization.

1ShoppingCart review by User

"All you need for online business"

What do you like best?

I love that you can control everything virtually by logging in. Also the support team is great and there when you need them for troublshooting.

What do you dislike?

I found it troublesome having to change my password a lot or login with different information depending on what page I entered the site from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and all you'll need for online products!

It's the safest way I've found to complete transactions with digital products,

1ShoppingCart review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Founder"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up products, recurring payments, taxes, etc.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints! It does what I need it to do :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to do recurring payments and special pricing and don't want to have to constantly monitor if things are working the way they should, 1ShoppingCart is a great tool.

Setting up payment plan options for some of my services has been very handy and I like that I don't have to monitor it.

1ShoppingCart review by Latia H.
Latia H.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is amazing and has a sleek and modern look that allows customers to browse seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I think if they lowered the price to $15 a month it would attract more clients. I previously used GoDaddy for my services and they were a bit cheaper.

I really like the post-sale upsells that's built into the site.

1ShoppingCart review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"one stop shopping"

What do you like best?

I like that it's all all-inclusive solution -- shopping cart, list building, autoresponders, broadcast email.

What do you dislike?

It's glitchy. Things don't always work the way their supposed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

It lets me sell digital products and manage lists all in one place rather than piecing together several services.

1ShoppingCart review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Simple but very limited platform"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to get started selling various types of products / offers.

What do you dislike?

It is very limited compared to other cart platforms. It can be very frustrating. It is also fairly outdated compared to newer platforms with better features and looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options before 1ShoppingCart.

Setting up shopping carts for simple online businesses.

1ShoppingCart review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"No Problems so Far"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, easy checkout works fine everytime I use it.

What do you dislike?

I don’t necessarily dislike 1ShoppingCart, it hasn’t given me any problems yet. Will update in the future.

I no longer work for the business that we used the 1ShoppingCart for.

Learning about 1ShoppingCart?

* We monitor all 1ShoppingCart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.