360social.me

See everything about everyone in more than 200 social networks.

Work for 360social.me?

Learning about 360social.me?

360social.me Reviews

Ask 360social.me a Question
Showing 8 360social.me reviews
360social.me review by Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.

"A good solution to use every day"

What do you like best?

I'm glad that my work became more productive. Now it is pleasure to work with social media services and find additional information about your contacts. I like how easy to find all information I needed. I use this service every day.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I like everything. But one thing to improve is a number and quality of displayed information about profile in plugin sidebar. Also, it will be nice to know emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service has good coverage of social media and chrome plugin works very fast. If you want to get extra information about your customers you just need to install this plugin.

360social helps me with information about my customers. Now it's easy to get a profile and study it for additional information before a call. I like that everything that important to me I have in one place

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 360social.me
360social.me review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Innovative Social Add-on"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that I haven't really seen much like this before. I live with my gmail open on my computer every day. I am constantly getting emails. My main email is what I use to freelance so I get request in and sometimes its a complete stranger emailing me. They might have found me from one of my social media accounts or through a friend. 360 has helped me to get more information on who is emailing me and in today's world that is through their social media.

What do you dislike?

So far the only thing I dislike is that not everyone's information comes up. Im not sure if its that they don't have an account or they use a different email or name for their social media platforms. Not a deal breaker though since 360 just sits as a plugin to my browser so it doesn't get in the way if there is no information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this project is very easy to use. There isn't much to it. The extension does all the work for you. It's like an online instant vetting program to help navigate the web. My recommendation is to just enjoy.

For me as a freelancer I like to try to know who I am working with. It lets me evaluate what I am getting myself into when starting a project for someone and just gives me more information with one click.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

360social.me review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"360social.me is an interesting social tool that works well"

What do you like best?

They claim to connect to over 140 different social sites, which is a very broad portfolio. It has all the major ones from what I can see.

They accurately (so far from what we know) are able to identify users profiles on other networks.

It is a free browser add-on -- so it takes only minutes to set up.

What do you dislike?

At this time, it is still in the beta phase I believe -- but you have to sign in with your Twitter profile.

It does take some time for the real time searching to happen, without much indication.

It does not tell you that it is still searching, so it will show you the person's profile and new information starts popping up as it finds it. There needs to be something that says whether or not it is done searching for information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see what you think. It's a free browser add-on so there is not much to lose.

It has helped us to connect with partners and social influencers across platform without searching or asking where we can connect with them. As long as you can find one profile, you can usually see everywhere else they have a profile.

360social.me review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Very detailed information"

What do you like best?

I like using this product because it generally finds the most social platform activity on potential leads or candidates. It will grab a lot of information that other extensions and platforms don't.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes does not load or doesn't get the right information, this most of the time is an either it works or it doesn't on most people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the information can be hit or miss it is definitely a great resource to have.

This product allows me to cross reference other profiles to find out more information on the person I'm looking at.

360social.me review by Linzey T.
Linzey T.

"Perfect for employee screenings"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use,you just download and hover over the page & it instantly gathers all the social media outlets in one spot.

What do you dislike?

The customer support could be a little better with quicker response times.

I used this application to help with pre-employment screenings. I can research applicants much easier.

360social.me review by User

"Connect in an instant"

What do you like best?

Lets you connect with people instantly and also gets you the right people you need

What do you dislike?

Gets too intrusive with the learning pop ups that come all the times. Could be reduced

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely enable the toolbars on your browser. This is the best tool to look up people you are searching for as it pulls up all of the SM of the person

Gets me the right type of people im looking for and enables me to reach out to them with ease

360social.me review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"The place to keep social"

What do you like best?

It lets me stay on top of all the social media sites and also connect with the people I need to.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I can really say I dislike about it.

We rely on social media for our business and not being connected to what happening or trending can really hurt and having 360socialme really keeps us connected 24/7

360social.me review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Easy to Use & Informative "

What do you like best?

I like how fast and easily it pulls up all the information I feel like I’d ever need in a single process and it’s up to date with the most current information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes profiles do not match up or profiles are missing.

Know what interests our community and o help recruit potential candidates.

Learning about 360social.me?

* We monitor all 360social.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.