366 Degrees

366 Degrees is a marketing automation platform designed for small and medium sized businesses.

Work for 366 Degrees?

Learning about 366 Degrees?

366 Degrees Reviews

Ask 366 Degrees a Question
Showing 10 366 Degrees reviews
366 Degrees review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Power of Integration and Automation Saves Time"

What do you like best?

366 Degrees makes it easy send personalised e-updates to people in 2 world ranking CRMs, Nimble and Salesforce. It does this because it has direct integration to these 2 CRMs. It is very easy to link either of these 2 CRMs.

I use Nimble. 366 Degrees enables me to select the audience for my e-updates by selecting tags or saved searches located in my Nimble database.

This saves me time as I don't have to run the search in my CRM, export the data then import it. AND, I know any changes I make to the filters or allocation of tags in Nimble will be reflected in the e-update when it goes out.

Setting a document like a PDF as "landing page"means it is easier than ever to create a lead magnet. This document can be linked to directly in a standard email when text in the email is hyperlinked or you can make it autoload on submission of a form.

366 Degrees also provide a range of templates or you can use their "snippets" to build your own template.

You can also post to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook via campaigns and track results.

The support provided by the team at 366 Degrees has been awesome. Even with big timezones they respond really quickly and always helpful and offer useful suggestions. I have had no "technical"issues all hep requests have been "user knowledge" related.

The creation of drip feed campaigns is reasonably straightforward once you have documented you r process .

The pricing is excellent as it is per business not per user. The best part is users can be your outsources specialist like copywriters or graphic designer.

What do you dislike?

This is not a dislike...366 Degree is a powerful tool so it takes a little getting used to as you They are building a good "How to".."FAQ and videos. However, you do need to allow yourself time to learn the many aspects. The 366 Degree team will help you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to directly use tags and saved searches in either Nimble or Saleforce CRMs is a big time saver and gives peace of mind about data accuracy.

Be prepared to go through a learning curve. Like switch to any new app it will do things differently from what you may be used to. This will be worth the etfort.

I have easily created landing pages which can integrate with my campaigns. This increases my lead generation and database of contacts.

Integration with Nimble CRM saves me time in data segmentation and preparation of the same for use in email campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 366 Degrees
366 Degrees review by Lee N.
Lee N.

"Effective Marketing Platform with Strong ROI"

What do you like best?

366 Degrees is easy to set-up and use. The integrations with Salesforce.com, Vidyard and breadth of functionality - email, landing pages, social, video, digital assessment management, workflow/campaign management and analytics are helpful to marketing and customer communication teams. We really like the service team and feel they have been very responsive and consistently shows they want to enable us to succeed..

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They helped us learn more about Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a TCO analysis vs other solutions on the market. Engage with them and experience their level of service in comparison to larger marketing automation solutions. Also ask them about their product road map. We really liked the level of transparency and their willingness to listen to what we felt was needed to improve our business and the use of their software.

Management of communications to prospects, new and existing customers. We like that we have driven more engagement and were able to increase our reach to prospects in a way that we were not with other marketing platforms.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

366 Degrees review by Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.

"Great Social Marketing/Media Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of use across all social media avenues is wonderful! I especially love we can easily design and schedule email and online campaigns with customized templates. The best part, my business partner, Amy Jukes, with Phyl the Jukebox Productions, was absolutely giddy over all the capabilities during the demo and training. We both highly recommend 366 Degrees!

What do you dislike?

I do have any dislikes or issues with 366 Degrees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you are looking for ease of use with a social marketing/media product and your CRM systems, especially if you are a power Nimble or Salesforce user.

One location for all our social marketing and media communications. We are not having to use multiple platforms for output. We can easily schedule outbound communications for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. from one interface.

366 Degrees review by William B.
William B.

"An excelent marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The team at 366 Degrees has done an excellent job marketing to my customers through social media as well as targeted email campaigns! Great customer service and focused advertising has really helped me build my brand.

What do you dislike?

We have found nothing to dislike at this point in our relationship.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're searching for a dedicated team of professionals to market your products and/or services you should really consider using 366 Degrees

366 Degrees has helped me stay in touch with my customers and opened new lines of communication. The benefit of using their platform to introduce new products into the marketplace has been priceless.

366 Degrees review by Dominic S.
Dominic S.

"366 Degrees Truly Delivers"

What do you like best?

The application worked beyond expectations. The ease of use and functionality far exceeded what we initially thought we were getting. The process of creating campaigns, enhancing marketing material and outreach efforts through 366 Degrees really helped us understanding what we could achieve.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I did not like. The functionality of the application took time to understand and we were slow in truly understanding the true capabilities and potential of the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is so much functionality available. Take the time to understand the full capabilities of the application.

366 Degrees solved out communication and marketing efforts. It consolidated all our previously segmented systems by creating a single solution that could effectively create content, message, outreach efforts, with complete tracking tools to measure progress.

366 Degrees review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"366 degrees helps marketing compaigns"

What do you like best?

Robust, ease of use. It allows my firm the ability to set up a campaign quickly and easily

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We have had questions several times and they have been answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a huge bang for the buck and they are willing to help you through the process of setting up and use

I use 366 Degrees for all of my marketing email campaigns as well Twitter. It allows me to track each one that is opened as well as any opt outs. The program does more than I use, but that is on me as I haven't taken time to set up more templates or learn to use all that it offers

366 Degrees review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Buena herramienta para informar, mantener y fidelizar clientes"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que se pueda integrar con nuestro crm (salesforce), las plantillas de creación de correos electrónicos son fabulosas pudiendo integrar formularios, videos e imagenes al mismo tiempo de una manera sencilla

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que se pudiera integrar algo más de analítica

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una herramienta profesional a la que sacar mucho partido

La verdad que no he tenido ningun problema, es una buena herramienta

366 Degrees review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, straight forward. The customer service and help team is really supportive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The layout isn’t the best. I wish there would be an easier way to avoid being thrown into spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s the best I’ve used even though there a few things that could be improved

Helps tremendously with lead profiles

366 Degrees review by Administrator

"Very decent"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the software and it’s ability to allow me to market to a diverse crowd

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface can be less intuitive than I would ideally like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to learn functionality

I’m figuring out how to get my product into international areas and the best strategies of sales

366 Degrees review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"366 Degrees Review"

What do you like best?

The software is intuitive to use and the learning curve is not steep at all

What do you dislike?

It was troublesome to export certain files

This helps my team function together

Learning about 366 Degrees?

* We monitor all 366 Degrees reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.