366 Degrees

366 Degrees is a marketing automation platform designed for small and medium sized businesses.

Work for 366 Degrees?

Learning about 366 Degrees?

366 Degrees Reviews

Ask 366 Degrees a Question
Showing 5 366 Degrees reviews
366 Degrees review by <span>Lee N.</span>
Lee N.

"Effective Marketing Platform with Strong ROI"

What do you like best?

366 Degrees is easy to set-up and use. The integrations with Salesforce.com, Vidyard and breadth of functionality - email, landing pages, social, video, digital assessment management, workflow/campaign management and analytics are helpful to marketing and customer communication teams. We really like the service team and feel they have been very responsive and consistently shows they want to enable us to succeed..

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They helped us learn more about Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a TCO analysis vs other solutions on the market. Engage with them and experience their level of service in comparison to larger marketing automation solutions. Also ask them about their product road map. We really liked the level of transparency and their willingness to listen to what we felt was needed to improve our business and the use of their software.

Management of communications to prospects, new and existing customers. We like that we have driven more engagement and were able to increase our reach to prospects in a way that we were not with other marketing platforms.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 366 Degrees
366 Degrees review by <span>Phyllis H.</span>
Phyllis H.

"Great Social Marketing/Media Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of use across all social media avenues is wonderful! I especially love we can easily design and schedule email and online campaigns with customized templates. The best part, my business partner, Amy Jukes, with Phyl the Jukebox Productions, was absolutely giddy over all the capabilities during the demo and training. We both highly recommend 366 Degrees!

What do you dislike?

I do have any dislikes or issues with 366 Degrees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you are looking for ease of use with a social marketing/media product and your CRM systems, especially if you are a power Nimble or Salesforce user.

One location for all our social marketing and media communications. We are not having to use multiple platforms for output. We can easily schedule outbound communications for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. from one interface.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

366 Degrees review by <span>William B.</span>
William B.

"An excelent marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The team at 366 Degrees has done an excellent job marketing to my customers through social media as well as targeted email campaigns! Great customer service and focused advertising has really helped me build my brand.

What do you dislike?

We have found nothing to dislike at this point in our relationship.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're searching for a dedicated team of professionals to market your products and/or services you should really consider using 366 Degrees

366 Degrees has helped me stay in touch with my customers and opened new lines of communication. The benefit of using their platform to introduce new products into the marketplace has been priceless.

366 Degrees review by <span>Dominic S.</span>
Dominic S.

"366 Degrees Truly Delivers"

What do you like best?

The application worked beyond expectations. The ease of use and functionality far exceeded what we initially thought we were getting. The process of creating campaigns, enhancing marketing material and outreach efforts through 366 Degrees really helped us understanding what we could achieve.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I did not like. The functionality of the application took time to understand and we were slow in truly understanding the true capabilities and potential of the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is so much functionality available. Take the time to understand the full capabilities of the application.

366 Degrees solved out communication and marketing efforts. It consolidated all our previously segmented systems by creating a single solution that could effectively create content, message, outreach efforts, with complete tracking tools to measure progress.

366 Degrees review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"366 degrees helps marketing compaigns"

What do you like best?

Robust, ease of use. It allows my firm the ability to set up a campaign quickly and easily

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We have had questions several times and they have been answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a huge bang for the buck and they are willing to help you through the process of setting up and use

I use 366 Degrees for all of my marketing email campaigns as well Twitter. It allows me to track each one that is opened as well as any opt outs. The program does more than I use, but that is on me as I haven't taken time to set up more templates or learn to use all that it offers

Learning about 366 Degrees?

* We monitor all 366 Degrees reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.