3CLogic Cloud Call Center

Cloud Call Center allows you to enable your agents to both make and recieve calls as demand and strategy dictate.

Work for 3CLogic Cloud Call Center?

Learning about 3CLogic?

3CLogic Cloud Call Center Reviews

Ask 3CLogic a Question
Showing 10 3CLogic reviews
3CLogic review by <span>Mandy C.</span>
Mandy C.

"Set up was very straight forward with good support"

What do you like best?

The actual set up the telephony system was straight forward.

Very easy system to use from a front end user.

Response times are good most of the time with a resolution.

What do you dislike?

The report building isn't as transparent as I would like it to be. I am sure our experience will grow through trial and error. There is a guide to help with this sort of thing but sometimes time doesn't permit spending ages going through manuals to find how to do something.

The headsets don't always work very well with dropping off when listening in to calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Time to explore and fully understand it's capability sooner rather than later. There is so much it can probably give you to help drive performance that isn't obviously transparent to make decisions.

We are working with 3C Logic to have in place a fully automated telephony system with routing IVR capability, payment taking etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 3CLogic Cloud Call Center
3CLogic review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Very Impressed with Customer Service & CRM Integration"

What do you like best?

I was brought in as a consultant to lead the selection and implementation of a call center solution for a multi-location healthcare group. 3CLogic was far superior to any other solution we explored. Their ability to integrate with our CRM and provide detailed IVR and call routing based on location has been instrumental to the success of the call center. The platform is easy to use and very intuitive. In addition, their level of customer service is top-notch. Our customer support team is always very responsive and addresses any issues in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

As I am not an everyday user of the platform I cannot speak to any technical areas of improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend 3CLogic to other clients.

With 3CLogic, my client has been able to sync all call information with their CRM records. This has greatly helped with tracking and reporting and streamlining their processes.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

3CLogic review by <span>Jordan P.</span>
Jordan P.

"Great service for those looking to take their call center to the next level"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of different features that allow you to make the call center experience better for anyone who calls in

What do you dislike?

Many of the features are not simple to learn, at first. You may need to go through a few training sessions as you look to add additional features.

We have been able to make the call center experience more enjoyable for the businesses that we work with.

3CLogic review by Consultant

"A Great Partner"

What do you like best?

There are several aspects of 3CLogic’s offering that I like Best: 1) Ease of use; 2) reliability of platform; 3) integration options; 4) One of the best dialer platforms on the market.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Any "issues" have been taken care (quickly) and I just cannot think of anything that would be a "dislike."

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have and continue to recommend 3CLogic. Do your homework, draw up a comparison, be honest with your gut feeling … always ask for a trial. 3CLogic will spend the time, invest in the investment, to be sure expectations are calibrated and met.

We have several mutual clients using both 3CLogic and our hosted services. In all cases, 3CLogic brings a hosted contact center tools that we can integrate and support with our services providing a more well-rounded offering to our clients and prospects.

3CLogic review by Administrator

"Great Platform, Great Support"

What do you like best?

The support and training received has been great, and incredibly helpful. The platform itself is quite easy to use and provides us with just about everything we need to carry out our selling strategies.

What do you dislike?

I would like more support and help resources available online to access quickly. If I am not sure what a term means, or how part of the dialer system works, it would be nice to be able to find that information on my own quickly. I find the glossary and online documentation limited.

We can now provide our sales agents with specific customer lists, based on our own criteria and preferences - in hopes to grow sales. Reporting on call outcomes greatly helps us understand what is working, and what isn't.

3CLogic review by Agency
Agency

"3CLogic Cloud Call Center works great! "

What do you like best?

Working with 3Clogic has been a great experience, they’re quick to respond to MAC requests and my customer’s don’t have to open many trouble tickets. The service works very well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything i dislike about working with 3Clogic Cloud Call Center

We needed a product for a client that was completely customized to fit a specific requirement which included auto dialers, security, the ability to comply with a variety of compliance regulations and the option to scale up or down without penalties. 3CLogic was able to meet all of the customer’s needs. Overall, our 3Clogic customer’s are very happy with this solution and most are using this as an add on to a current phone system.

Learning about 3CLogic Cloud Call Center?

* We monitor all 3CLogic Cloud Call Center reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.