3CX Phone System

3CX Phone System is a software-based PBX which runs on Microsoft Windows and replaces a proprietary hardware PBX. 3CX Phone System has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).

Work for 3CX Phone System?

Learning about 3CX Phone System?

3CX Phone System Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 56 3CX Phone System reviews
3CX Phone System review by <span>Keyla D.</span>
Keyla D.

"The best IP tool for communications"

What do you like best?

I have used other telephone systems and 3CX has been the best so far, its easy handling and dynamism have helped me to maintain communications with my clients in various parts of the world. Their updates are kept up to date with the requirements that society demands as time progresses. Its interface is very easy to use, as well as the option to save the numbers in your phonebook, in addition to the excellent audio quality when making calls. One of the things I like most about this program is that I do not need to install large telephone exchanges. One of its advantages is that I can perform various activities on my computer as I engage in communication. It is a program that does not have high impact on consumption for my computer, it uses very little space. Its installation and configuration was very easy, they helped me remotely to do it. As for its cost is very low and long or short term will generate large savings in the accounts.

What do you dislike?

Although I have no complaints about 3CX Phone, rarely when the Internet fails the communication tends to fail a little, but the rest I would like to improve the function of recording calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend them to other users, I have used several call programs and 3CX Phone so far has been the best, other systems have not had the quality, fast configuration and simplicity that this program has given me. Its cost is very low compared to other IP Voice services.

Its benefits are incredible, it has helped me since I have installed it to save on costs, as well as the ease of avoiding having to install large telephone exchanges. One of the other things that has me stuck with 3CX Phone System is its interface and ease of use. Today I have to make several phone calls to different parts of the world and with this system it has been much easier, safer and faster. thaks

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 3CX Phone System
3CX Phone System review by <span>Seth B.</span>
Seth B.

"3cx Review"

What do you like best?

We have only been using it for almost one year now, and so far we love it. The admin console is very user friendly and easy to use. Can setup different configurations with ease. We use Yealink phones (3 different types). Very easy to deploy a phone in a manner of minutes. The soft client is great, as well as the web client and the mobile app. We like how you can visually tell if a phone is offline

What do you dislike?

It's more of a yealink issue than 3cx, but you cannot enable call forwarding from the actual phone. you have to use the web client to do so. If you still have physical fax machines like we do, there is a little more configuration you will need to do in addition of using a analog adapter. we hope to look to move to a fax service in the future. The only other thing is trying to communicate to our employees to create their voicemail greeting as we ll as their spoken name. we found out if spoken name is not done, then their extension will not be available in the dial by name feature.

With the rising cost of our previous provider, we were looking at options. Someone told us about 3cx so we started to look into it, and after a couple of demos we liked what we saw. We could replace the entire phone system and get all brand new phones for a fraction of the cost of one year support of the other provider. Out of box you get alot of features, where as with other companies, those are extra.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

3CX Phone System review by <span>Alejandro D.</span>
Alejandro D.

"3CX a marvel in telecommunications through the Internet"

What do you like best?

From the beginning use 3CX PHONE SYSTEM, as a program to make national and international calls, its interface is very easy and simple, it is easy to use and allows me to do different things on the computer while the call is online, integrating incredibly. All the people of the company use 3CX as a telephone to contact our customers. It is wonderful because you do not need connections with cables and additional telephone. As for its price, it is very economical compared to an external telephone service.

What do you dislike?

I think the 3cx Phone System system should improve its technological image, one of the things I do not like is that it should keep the call on hold when the internet is slow or loses connection for a moment. Your contact list should contain more options to add, I often listen to the other person, but she does not, I do not know why this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most companies should have this system, it is economical, practical and you do not need large telephone sets. The quality of sound and video is very good, you only have to have an internet connection. You can do several things at the same time while making the call. Also the national and international calls leave with a wonderful quality.

I work as a call center for a digital magazine, and all my colleagues in this company use 3CX PHONE SYSTEM, to call and sell advertising. It is very beneficial because with a single license we can work several people, many times we use this system to make video calls to show the product.

3CX Phone System review by <span>Federico A.</span>
Federico A.

"An IP voice telephone system that is improving every day"

What do you like best?

I started working with the 3CX telephone system since the beginning of my work. It is very easy to install and use through the internet. has a set of characteristics that are improving every day more.

I like it a lot because I can copy the numbers, also see the statistics of the calls.

I take my computer anywhere when I travel and I can make calls only with an internet connection.

It has a very simple to use appearance, the numbers and options are clear.

What do you dislike?

I have not had such important problems with this system. I think it should come configured with the basic options, when I installed I had problems with the audio, I listened to the person, but she did not, the technician when notifying him of this problem went to work in the configuration of the microphone that was not right .

I think you should have the option to record the calls, as well as the possibility of having several calls at the same time.

I would like that when I am not using it, I will leave a predetermined message to the person who is trying to communicate with me.

At the moment of having an unstable connection, the call is dropped, I think it should be retained until the internet connection returns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all companies and users who need to make many calls a day, to contract the 3CX service. They will not need large telephone exchanges to make sales and interviews. It is more dynamic because you work directly from the computer.

Before we used another call system, but it came out very expensive. We tested with 3CX and discovered that it was their license and the price of the call was more economical, in addition to better technical service and updates. It has given us many benefits, since we use the 3CX IP telephone system, we do not need large telephone exchanges to conduct our sales and interviews with clients.

3CX Phone System review by <span>Muhammad S.</span>
Muhammad S.

"Excellent Pbx Tool"

What do you like best?

There are many attributes which i like most about 3cx however few of them are as follows:

1. Ease of configuring SIP Trunks

2. Freedom of creating extensions as many as you like.

3. Excellent reporting

4. Ease of integration with CRMs

5. Excellent reporting on calls received dialled, dropped, in que

6. Excellent dash board showing all the required information

7. Calls recording is exceptional

What do you dislike?

There are not notable issues in 3cx, however there is a suggestion, 3cx call recording should provide option to record calls in multiple formats so that it can be used by respective organisations according to their storage capacity and further for QA assurance purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommended due to many features sets as mentioned earlier: excellent reporting, easy configurations, excellent reporting, ease of web conferencing, large pool of extensions available, easy grouping. in short everything is here for enterprises using multiple communication lines. Plus added feature of easy API to integrate with CRM.

We are a multinational company having presence in more than 28 countries, we need a tool that can provide us single interface to manage our communication channels and 3cx is serving the required purposes by allowing us to configure multiple SIP trunks. Further allowing integration with CRM allows us to improve our customer services.

Thumbs up guys, highly recommended for multinational organizations.

3CX Phone System review by <span>Liz N.</span>
Liz N.

"Convenient and Modern"

What do you like best?

I like using 3CX because I don’t have to use an internal office contact list on paper. When I am working from home, and need to reach a colleague, I can use 3CX from my laptop or my iPhone. It makes it SO convenient to reach others for easy communication.

What do you dislike?

Our Company has had no issues with 3CX, it’s modern and fits this technology age.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have employees that are in sales or employees who regularly work from home, you will benefit from the user friendly 3CX. Although, I am aware, we don’t use all of its features, the ones we do utilize has made an incredible impact. We save money from using 3CX.

Our business has had no issues with 3CX to date. The only time our phones have been done is due to another means in no relation to 3CX, and when our landlines are down, I can simply refer to my 3CX app. Again, convenient.

Learning about 3CX Phone System?

* We monitor all 3CX Phone System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.