3dcart

Use 3dcart Shopping Cart Software to build your store online, quickly, and right the first time.

Work for 3dcart?

Showing 14 3dcart reviews
3dcart review by <span>Shehroz H.</span>
Shehroz H.

Best online market

What do you like best?

I really like the online payments system of 3dcart. Customers can view the products online and make decisions accordingly. Promotions and discounts can even be given which further increases the store's brand name. Along with this, having an online store increases reliability on the company's products as well. Never regretting my decision.

What do you dislike?

Often have I faced problems while using 3dcart on my mobile phone. Having so much of graphics and rich media involved, 3dcart even takes a lot of your mobile data and a strong internet connectivity is needed for the software to operate perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to people who would like to earn a bit extra on the side. This application is quite useful and having an online store brings more professionalism in your work.. A must have application for small to medium scale enterprises.

Since I downloaded 3dcart for my pharmacy, my sales have rocketed. People are now more aware about my products and store hence bringing more customers to my store. As the expiration dates for medicines have to be specially taken into account, 3dcart has been a blessing for me. I now add products into my online store and 3dcart itself takes care of the inventory. I get notifications if my products are going to expire soon or if the product is unavailable. I can easily earn more even by selling products online, which was not an option before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 3dcart
3dcart review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

3DCart when we need a quick online store

What do you like best?

3DCart is a very easy to learn software for creating quick online stores. I have used this product for years and created many stores for many product lines. I like the easy to use interface and the ability to upload a series of products into various categories.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few things that I find difficult to use. Sometimes the things you are looking for are buried deep into the software and you have to stop and search the system to find out where they reside. You will have to know what you are looking for, as it's sometimes called something much different than what you would expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and easy to use, but take the time to read the instructions and watch videos.

We create easy online ordering for our largest customers making it easier for them to purchase our products. I can create a store for them and secure their information so only they can use it.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

3dcart review by <span>Tracy B.</span>
Tracy B.

One of the easiest eCommerce site builders I've used and highly customizable

What do you like best?

3dcart is easy to use and really quite intuitive. From the backend the dashboard looks similar to a lot of other tools I have used to build eCommerce websites, but it is much easier to use. And if you know HTML you can customize pretty much anything!

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more Plug Ins like WordPress/WooCommerce. I would LOVE it if the Yoast SEO Premium Plugin could be made to work with 3dcart....or if 3dcart could come up with their own similar module. I would like if 301 redirects and 404's could be created more easily on the page/product you are deleting as you are deleting them.

I've been able to create attractive eCommerce websites at relatively low costs that have generated greater sales than previous websites for the same brand/store.

3dcart review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

3D Cart is a great beginner e-commerce platform, with some quirks

What do you like best?

I love that 3D Cart is easy to use and has a lot of great marketing tools, including automated email campaigns, easy-to-run sales and promotions and various plug-ins. Their web designers are top notch and were very helpful when we redesigned our site.

What do you dislike?

3D Cart's support is lacking. It often takes more than 24 hours to get a response, and answers are not always helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to do your research before going with 3dcart. While it's a great e-commerce platform in many ways, it's important to know what you want to be able to do with your store before you start. We have had several ideas for promotions, rewards programs, etc that have not been possible with 3d cart's system.

3D Cart has allowed our company to easily list, organize, manage and sell hundreds of e-commerce products. With 3D Cart's easy to use tools, it has been simple to on-board new employees and train them to use the system as our company grows.

3dcart review by <span>Olivia Z.</span>
Olivia Z.

Good e-commerce platform

What do you like best?

Ease of adding products, modifying settings, and versatility. Customer service is pretty good. They do take customer suggestions with functionality, though they take a good amount of time to implement. It's extremely easy to teach less tech-savvy people to use.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to link to 3pl platforms without going through 3rd party.

Reporting is also off sometimes.

There are occasionally bugs, and it doesn't appear that the generic customer support is able to help with many of those issues. Last year, during one of our peak sales days during holiday, the entire server died and we were down for 2 hours. That was a big problem for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple to use. If you are a basic e-commerce store and you are looking for easy to use platform to create an online store, this is a good choice. It doesn't have the pre-loaded designs like other choices, but is easy to customize.

Our entire online store is on this platform. It functions well and is affordable for our needs.

3dcart review by <span>Paul M.</span>
Paul M.

Let's talk about 3dcart

What do you like best?

The templates are more or less fully customizable & the code blocks & variables are pretty straightforward. Adding & editing products is simple & it's easy to utilize different product templates. The servers can handle spikes in traffic & have been mostly stable for the past year that the store has been live. 3dcart's customer service team is usually very quick to respond & they aren't afraid to ask their developers questions if they don't know the answers. Their knowledgebase & forum have answers for a lot of extended customizations that aren't offered out of the box. It's been easy to integrate 3rd party systems (shipping, payment, etc.) into 3dcart. Promotions, gift cards, & group certificates function well & have allowed the company to try things that were never possible before.

What do you dislike?

The sorting function is numerical & doesn't allow you to drag & drop to sort products in a category. They've added that functionality to their product photo system, so I'd like to believe that they're working on it behind the scenes. We've had a lot of problems syncing the system with Quickbooks, so we've had to do a lot of inventory & accounting manually which is a headache. The search function (front-end & back-end/admin side) is very literal, so you have to really know what you're looking for. The customer rewards system could be more comprehensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might take time to add in any customizations that aren't offered by default, but it's worth it for the flexibility & stability that they offer.

Most every issue that the company experienced with the previous website design has been resolved. Everything that 3dcart offers has allowed the company to grow & expand the eCommerce side of the business.

Learning about 3dcart?

* We monitor all 3dcart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare 3dcart to Similar Solutions