3E Elite

3E enables you to work more productively with intuitive client and matter management capabilities that are available from the familiar Microsoft Office applications you use all day long.

Work for 3E Elite?

Learning about 3E Elite?

3E Elite Reviews

Showing 10 3E Elite reviews
3E Elite review by <span>Klara H.</span>
Klara H.

"Helpful but clunky"

What do you like best?

It is easy to bill time by listing the client/matter, providing a brief description, and time spent. Elite rounds off time and allows you to easily submit diaries in batches. Timers make it easy to account for many different client/matters in each day. Also helpfully reminds you of unsubmitted time from days prior when launching the program.

What do you dislike?

Often will not imput time after the program has been running for a few hours and needs to be refreshed often to function, especially when using timers.

Accounting for billable time spent on a multitude of client/matter numbers. Providing easy-to-track methods of reviewing time allotted to different clients. Rounds off time in small enough increments to make it possible to account very small amounts of time to a single client, but not small enough to make the hours messy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 3E Elite
3E Elite review by <span>Jeremy A.</span>
Jeremy A.

"Useful billing software"

What do you like best?

The timer is very helpful for tracking projects. Using the time matter detail reports are helpful for tracking yearly time.

What do you dislike?

It is quite a process to determine what time level you have. Additionally, it is relatively difficult to change entries once submitted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make to have software compatible with 3e when using time entry to determine work flow.

It sometimes misplaces time entries but otherwise is very useful. I have been able to track my time and ensure I hit my bonus level relatively quickly.

What Legal Case Management solution do you use?

3E Elite review by User

"awkward and unwieldy"

What do you like best?

It is accessible remotely as a web application.

What do you dislike?

It is awkward and unwieldy. The automatic spellcheck is annoying. The way the search works is counter-intuitive. The time-entry interface is not user-friendly for anything except a very large screen computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's terrible but I don't know what the other options are. Maybe it's the best for the money?

It allows me to enter my time so my firm can bill clients and I can be paid.

3E Elite review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"A In-Depth Management Tool for Large Firms"

What do you like best?

I truly liked the power of the software and versatility, as it allowed me to manage cases practically and simply, unlike many other softwares I've seen in the past.

What do you dislike?

I implemented Elite a few years ago for a smaller firm -- there are many features which only a mid to large size firm would every need. Seemed a little bit too involved for the firm I was at

I was able to manage my firm's case load and distribution, allowing for a more organized process across our attorneys.

3E Elite review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Confusing Platform"

What do you like best?

It has a simple layout. It is very easy to navigate but there is nothing really that stands out for me with this software.

What do you dislike?

It is nothing special, I only use it for one thing so I never really get the chance to explore the site.

I use this platform mostly for processing check requests.

3E Elite review by <span>Jazzirelle S.</span>
Jazzirelle S.

"Keep track of work time "

What do you like best?

Templates and phone app make tracking time more convenient.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more shortcuts to make it easier.

Keeping track of billable hours.

Learning about 3E Elite?

* We monitor all 3E Elite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.