4C

4C

4C powers Scope, the only self-serve platform for audience intelligence, activation, and analytics across channels.

Work for 4C?

Learning about 4C?

4C Reviews

Ask 4C a Question
Showing 195 4C reviews
4C review by Elena B.
Elena B.

"The Pinnacle of Customer Assistance + an Intuitive Platform"

What do you like best?

Viet and Gabby are always there to help with any task or issue -- no matter how big or small. They show you step by step how to solve complicated issues, and, if for some crazy reason they don't know the solution to your problem, they actually tell you that they're stumped instead of giving you incorrect information like many other social media assistance reps. Then they circle back later with the correct solution. They also actually come into the office and give incredibly helpful step-by-step demonstrations. Other reps often favor using screen-shares or just phone calls to explain complicated issues... which often leave the Resolution team members more confused then before. Additionally, 4C's bi-weekly office hours are fantastic. Armed with treats and friendly smiles, Viet and Gabby expertly guide RM team members through their campaign dilemmas. I'm always impressed at how they bounce back and forth between different people with different issues.

The 4C platform is also phenomenal. Extremely intuitive and versatile. I'm very happy with the platform as a whole.

What do you dislike?

There are definitely still some bugs in the system. We've recently encountered issues with a snapchat set-up and were frustrated when our upload error did not have an explanation... however, even though traveling, Viet was able to help us almost immediately and we figured out a solution.

I think it'd be helpful if definitions for metrics popped up when you hovered your mouse over the metric when creating custom table settings or reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C is an intuitive and versatile platform with incredibly helpful and knowledgeable customer service representatives.

We mainly use 4C for platforms without a UI (Pinterest) or a semi-functional UI (Snapchat). This week I set up my first Snapchat campaign using 4C and I was very happy with how similar Snapchat's 4C interface was to Pinterest's 4C interface. My knowledge of setting up Pinterest campaigns on 4C made setting up my Snapchat campaign on 4C a breeze.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 4C
4C review by Cristian S.
Cristian S.

"My review about 4C"

What do you like best?

About 4C I like it's audiences and affinities. When we run Facebook battles, we will complete A/B testing with Facebook Targeting and 4C focusing to see which performs better. As a rule we see that the 4C focused on promotion sets result in a higher CTR. In any case, we can utilize these groups of onlookers to take in more about our intended interest groups and observe this to be extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I don't like at 4C. The first is that the 4C stage is ease back to stack and work. It frequently requires investment to get the stage open, and explore in the middle of tabs in the stage. The second thing that I detest is the design of the user interface. I don't imagine that it is exceptionally instinctive and I figure the general association and structure could utilize a few upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool. however be careful about overloading the system with to many data.

The advantages that we have acknowledged from 4C are adapting more about our intended interest groups, and in addition efficient. 4C Audiences and Affinities are extraordinary on the grounds that they take out a portion of the mystery for making focusing on procedures and we have observed this to be a gigantic advantage.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

4C review by Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.

"4C: Everything You Need to Know and More about Social Media Marketing "

What do you like best?

What I like best about 4C are 4C Audiences and 4C Affinities. Typically when we run Facebook campaigns, we will do A/B testing with Facebook Targeting and 4C targeting to see which performs better. Often times we see that the 4C targeted ad sets result in a higher CTR. Either way, we are able to use these audiences to learn more about our target audiences and find this to be very useful.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I really dislike about 4C. The first is that the 4C platform is very slow to load and operate. It often takes time to get the platform open, as well as navigate in between tabs in the platform. The second thing that I dislike about 4C is the layout of the platform. I do not think that it is very intuitive and I think the overall organization and structure could use some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm very excited to see 4C integrate with Snapchat advertising! I'd also really like to see 4C roll out some Instagram targeting features on their road map.

The benefits that we have realized from 4C are learning more about our target audience's interests, as well as time saving. 4C Audiences and Affinities are great because they take out some of the guess work for creating targeting strategies and we have found this to be a huge benefit.

4C review by Sarah T.
Sarah T.

"4C is a social media powerhouse"

What do you like best?

4C has given us the ability to create our highest performing prospecting audiences for our clients-- across industries--through using the affinity and social search functions. These audiences are powerful because they are both relevant and backed up by REAL engagement data.

The customer service they provide is also AMAZING and I love how dedicated the 4C team is to educating our team about the most up-to-date platform features.

Smart Groups and all of 4C's sync features provide an advanced level of control of media buying technology that provides a highly intelligent, personalized ad experience for our audiences.

Lastly, I love how 4C has prioritized the integration of social and TV as this is going to ultimately be the future of social advertising.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the load times are excruciatingly long (when downloading an account). Also, I wish that 4C had a find and replace tool! It would really come in handy when duplicating and renaming campaigns/ad sets.

Increased efficiency in client reporting and data analysis!

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Effective Platform with Infrastructure Restraints"

What do you like best?

Platform easily aggregates all platforms into one single UI, which can be very helpful when running across varied platforms.

-Does a quality job of recreating the platforms structures within its on UI.

-Interface is intuitive if you're a veteran in working in social spaces.

What do you dislike?

-While it is intuitive to someone who is well-versed in different platform UIs, the tool bars are set up in a cluttered way and sometimes it's not always easy to remember where all the tools are located.

-The function of download an account everytime we login does tend to be annoying.

-Not always confident in the UI to start, pause or re-start campaigns as I have upload a campaign as paused multiple times only to check that it wasn't actually paused.

-With the way our team operates, our campaigns are built out in a very granular way. Sometimes that granularity leads to a ton of campaigns, ad sets and ads which seem to overwhelm the system pretty quickly.

-When setting up the table and then eventually pulling reports it doesn't pull the metrics in the order that we would like which can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful product, but be wary of overloading the system with too granular of campaign setups.

It allows us to run with full capabilities on Snapchat

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Perfect for managing Facebook campaigns"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to work within the platform. It is super user-friendly and easy to navigate and understand what information I need to fill out to get my campaigns up and running! I also really appreciate how available the 4C team is when I have a question. They respond quickly and are incredibly helpful in getting my problems solved.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be slow to load and slow to view changes made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to reach out to the 4C team about possible optimizations. They are focused on making this platform great for every need.

Our team is using 4C to traffic and manage Facebook campaigns from start to finish. It's really easy to troubleshoot and correct problems from within the platform. I actually prefer to build within 4C vs. the solutions Facebook offers because of the great interface and ease of use.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is an excellent paid solution for smaller accounts, but not for massive ones"

What do you like best?

Being able to make bulk changes is essential for those on large accounts. The platform is intuitive and makes a lot of our tedious everyday tasks more efficient. 4C Twitter has changed how my account has managed very large initiatives. I also like 4C's integration with Pinterest. Pinterest's platform is still experiencing some growing pains, but 4C's consistent interface has made promoting advertising on Pinterest a breeze. They are quick to update their dashboard with the latest features and are transparent in where they lie in a current timeline to getting a new feature updated. I hope to continue using 4C for my Pinterest needs.

4C's customer service is also excellent and responsive. They are courteous and are very open to feedback, good and bad.

What do you dislike?

The platform crashes frequently and is more buggy than we'd like, even after using it for several months now. We've had issues with the platform removing targeting without us knowing which is especially frustrating knowing the amount of time it takes to important all of our targeting.

Export sheets are drastically improved from previously. Since the last review, the formerly confusing layout has been more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Someone must be very familiar with paid social and previous native dashboards before migrating to 4C. That makes the transition that much easier.

4C helps us solve our efficiency issues by allowing us to make bulk changes to budgets, campaign names, targeting, etc.

^^^This has not changed since my last review.

"Sydney''s Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the platform and the ability to switch between ad accounts easily. 4C makes snapchat easy to use and allows for best practices, something that the new Snapchat UI does not allow.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to limit the amount of campaigns/ad squads/ads one sees. In a dream world I would want to be able to click into a campaign and see the ad sets for that campaign alone. Additionally, I dislike the lack of hard caps on the Campaign portion, there tends to be campaign overspends which are unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communicate with your 4C reps and build a strong relationship. It helps to understand the product after having an in person session.

I am solving the ability to reach youth users on the platform where they are spending 30 minutes a day, snapchat. I am also able to heavily target those users to create more quantified audiences. When using the platform in comparison to the Snapchat UI, I am able to have multiple ad squads which allow for targeting optimizations and insights which the client appreciates.

4C review by Krystal V.
Krystal V.

"My Experience with 4C"

What do you like best?

4C is highly extremely easy to tailor to your needs. You can create key metrics, data pulls, columns and rows. Once you spend some time within the platform, it is easy to pick up and customize to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the platform itself is slow and glitchy. It takes a long time to download or upload changes, which can lead to large amounts of errors. The data is on a delay, so you are unable to truly see how the campaigns are performing that very moment. Additionally, it is a lot of information at once. It could be displayed in a more digestible manner.

Comparing performance between different campaigns on Pinterest.

4C review by Shayne S.
Shayne S.

"4C Review !"

What do you like best?

The parallels between 4C and Ads manager, with additional target options!

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about! I think the only challenge I had with the platform was the initial on boarding. Having never used the platform in previous roles, it was a little tricky to get used to, but once I got the hang of it, I realized how intuitive it really was after all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very useful platform & our reps Vince & Jeff are fantastic !

Campaign organization under some complicated ad sets. Building out ads/duplicating ads is much simpler here than in the Facebook platform a lot of times.

"Overall satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

The customer service has dramatically improved since I first started working with 4C. My initial reps were very sales-focused and a little pushy, but my current rep, Gabby Tarantino, is great. She's knowledgeable, prompt to respond, very friendly, and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

4C is not the most user-friendly or visually appealing platform; in the past, I've had to have 4C reps walk me through how to set certain campaigns up, rather than being able to figure it out on my own because the interface is not always clear (like Power Editor, for example, is easy to figure out just by looking at it.)

I think the biggest benefit of using 4C has been the capabilities they offer that other platforms do not. This includes TV ad synching and Weather synching. On my last account, we utilized both of these tools, and while it wasn't exactly smooth because they were new tools at the time, we got great learnings out of it, the clients were excited, and helped show some of the latest and greatest technology out there.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great concept, but average functionality"

What do you like best?

4C allows me to traffic a very large amount of ad sets and ads in bulk. This feature is especially useful for large accounts when trafficking and making optimizations. Overall, it has a lot of the same features as Power Editor.

What do you dislike?

The system is slow and has many glitches. Depending on the day, downloading and importing data can take a very long time. I often find myself looking for workarounds because the platform isn't working as expected. When importing data, sometimes errors show up, settings randomly change, or errors show up and then disappear. This makes it very difficult to trust the platform. While the Smart Groups are a great concept, sometimes they spend way more than you allocate, affecting your daily pacing. Additionally, sometimes massive changes are randomly implemented and you are given no notice, resulting in unexpectedly changing how you do things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always have a workaround in case you run into errors on the platform. This way, your deadlines aren't affected.

4C has unique capabilities, such as TV sync and weather sync. On a good day, 4C helps me do my job more efficiently. However, it can also leave me very frustrated and I spend a lot of time trying to make it work (or finding a workaround). Although the capabilities are great, I prefer to not utilize 4C if I don't have to. I don't think this platform is suitable for large accounts.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Could be cool, too slow to implement"

What do you like best?

The ability to perform actions in bulk, importing new ads and ad sets using bulk sheets, and the ability to leverage smart groups that turn campaigns on/off based on budget/tv/weather triggers

What do you dislike?

The platform is too slow to implement any of the changes in the platform. Constant error messages, browser freezes, and unhelpful resolutions from their solutions team are beyond frustrating - to the point where I avoid using the platform as much as possible.

Managing large scale campaigns has helped. Time efficiency was a benefit at first, but as the platform integrates new features, there are always bugs that prevent uploads/imports - whether it be the browser freezing or a system bug on their side as they try to keep up with Facebook.

"Great Experiene "

What do you like best?

I like 4C's easy to use interface, great team to work with and helpful products that 4C offers. I like the fact that they take our feedback and actually work to find solutions and change certain things.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Pacing Dashboard gives me trouble, other then that, I do not dislike anything about 4C.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really figure out what exactly you are trying to achieve and then go to 4C and see how they an help you.

Making it easier for us to activate campaigns and to get reporting done quickly. Also 4C allows us to buy through certain API partners. I have gained more time back in my day for doing other stuff since 4C consolidates tasks for me.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Not just a platform, but a true agency partner."

What do you like best?

Though they offer industry leading product features and premium service, one of their best features is their willingness to evolve the platform based on what their client's need vs. what they "think" their clients need. This positions them as true partners and leaders in the space.

What do you dislike?

One thing we would love to see is the ability to pull ALL metrics available in the supported platforms. We'd also like to see 4C extend support to all major social platforms and all major social ad products within those.

Data consolidation and management are huge benefit to working with 4C. Since moving all campaigns to their platform, we've been able to improve internal efficiencies across the board making us more nimble and our lives much easier.

"very slow"

What do you like best?

applying targeting, and bulk uploading ads, the search and filter function, the set up of campaigns, ad sets, and ads. i also like that there is a level above campaign (smart groups) where you can control the budget of a few campaigns etc. They also have really cool affinity tools that are helpful when it comes to prospecting.

What do you dislike?

its sooooo slow to load, redownloading takes a while, its hard to change URLs on carousel ads

cant set lifetime budget after uploading.

they never take accountability for their product's issues. whenever you tell your rep that there's an error or an issue, they have you download and screenshot and video multiple things to help them "recreate" the issue on their end. they can never duplicate the error and after weeks of back and forth, and added work from all of the exports and screenshots you supply them, you're still in the same place you started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great for analysis with new tools like media blueprint

trafficking campaigns, keeping campaigns organized, having another platform to work in if power editor isnt working.

4C review by Giles H.
Giles H.

"4C is a valuable asset to any paid social campaign"

What do you like best?

4C is easy to use, regularly updated and one of the most up to date especially when it comes to changes in Facebook paid campaigns. The service is second to none and the team are extremely helpful and agile regarding any query or issue we have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is the fact that you have to authorise Twitter every time you log in to the account - but i understand that this is a mandatory inclusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at 4C in comparison to even the 'market leaders' such as Kenshoo, I would still recommend 4C. Updates are regular and on-time and the service is fantastic!

Optimisation of our campaigns has improved considerably since we started to use 4C. Using the rules combined with audience builder we are able to highly refine our activity for clients and have driven down the key metrics as a result - CPIs for mobile app installs, in particular, have improved by at least 20%.

"4C Is A Top Social PMD"

What do you like best?

We leverage the 4C platform for Pinterest CPC product - I like that they were one of the first PMD partners that forged that relationship, so we can leverage for one of our large CPG clients.

What do you dislike?

They are continuing to improve the aesthetics and user interface; slicers to be able to parse the reporting out differently. Adding visuals - charts, trends, etc. - would help bring the data to life even more, but the data is there and it exist. UI can be clunky as well - important that it's more intuitive moving forward, otherwise people will default to platform tools and not see the value here.

We are leveraging Pinterest CPC product to drive both new customer acquisition and efficient traffic to our recipe page experiences. The ability to access this inventory, across multiple Pinterest handles, is an improvement in our resources. It also provides pricing efficiency. Important that we work with partners that bring value against their fees, vs. what a platform tool could provide directly.

4C review by Jeff G.
Jeff G.

"Great Tool Supplemented by Excellent Account Management"

What do you like best?

I like that you are easily able to manage across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (and I hear Pinterest will be following shortly) in the same interface. Very easy bulk editing and duplication. Great to have in-line editing so you can make quick optimization to already-running campaigns. Also, integration with Teletrax has allowed the team to TV Sync ads and we have seen amazing results thus far for our client.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes setting up campaigns and creating ads from scratch are bit more tedious than using Power Editor. I actually prefer to set up campaigns in the native social UIs, and then manage them in 4C. Also I think 4C is missing a reporting visualization tool. It would be great if we can do pivots and charts in a reporting UI that we can immediately export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very smart and insightful account team is dedicated to come in for office hours and recommend optimization and new testing campaigns!

We are creating great value for our clients by getting Facebook and Twitter to work at an efficiency they could not achieve before with a prior agency. We are taking full advantage of 4C's proprietary tools (i.e. 4C Affinities and Teletrax) to increase scale and performance for our campaigns.

4C review by Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

"Using Facebook via 4C"

What do you like best?

I like how 4C allows me to create custom reporting that can be downloaded to excel and have all the formatting done for me. I also like how I can use its affinities to create targeting. Lastly, I like how we can view post sentiment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the affinities are unable to easily be added. It's a very manual process to add in multiple affinities since if you click on a few, the platform adds it into an "x AND y" situation vs "x OR y" so that limits targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An okay experience.

I am driving Direct Response for the HBO NOW business. The best benefit is the aforementioned reporting.

4C review by Dowoo L.
Dowoo L.

"Intuitive Social Ad Buying Platform"

What do you like best?

4C allows buyers to plan, buy and execute social ad campaigns across major platforms in a user-friendly interface. 4C has been integral planning and buying tool for my team as several Facebook campaigns had to be launched last minute. Beyond what Facebook offers, 4C brings additional features that can tailor your buy with more granularity and increased control. 4C is quick to help troubleshoot any issues and answer questions.

What do you dislike?

With the 4C interface being improved on an ongoing basis, minor glitches may come up during campaign set-up if certain steps are not taken with a specific order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C is a tool that will be helpful for anyone looking to manage their social ad campaigns across major social platforms. Optimization and planning tools are easy to learn and immensely helpful.

With oversaturation of ads being a concern for the client, 4C allowed ease access to R/F buying model which allowed for frequency capping with maximum reach against the target audience. This has been an important feature that allowed social to play an important role in our clients campaigns.

4C review by Theresa D.
Theresa D.

"Matched Targeting Needs"

What do you like best?

4C technology has allowed us to reach users while they are viewing specific television shows without having a budget to include television commercials. The 4c technology pulls engagement data from social media platforms and TV viewing that can allow us to target the specific audience we want to reach.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Targeting is in-line with our needs. Social media is a strong platform for our audience. We are able to reach who we need while incorporating the television shows they are watching.

Reaching our television audience at an affordable price. Reaching new potential customers.

"PInterest Platform"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service. This team really knows their stuff when it comes to Pinterest and have been very valuable to us as we kicked off our Pinterest campaigns. They also clearly understand the platform and were more than willing to answer all of our questions as we got ramped up.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if all reporting could be done on a single tab in a single place, rather than having to click around to different areas to pull all of the information we're looking to analyze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of their platform knowledge in the tool and for any social platforms you are advertising on.

We've used 4C to help reach customers on Pinterest and have been able to track our success through actual orders and conversion. It's easy to use interface has really helped us been able to optimize and scale quite easily.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Effortless content management system"

What do you like best?

4C's affinity targeting is full of robust, quality data. I primarily use the bulk campaign editing capabilities for Pinterest which are a huge time-saver. The reporting section is awesome and allows me to pull reports quickly and efficiently. The recent addition of column customization is an excellent way to prioritize metrics and tailor my campaign and ad group views.

What do you dislike?

I've had the most trouble with the timeline of downloading reports, i.e. having to wait until the day after to receive actualized metrics.

Specifically for Pinterest, the inability to pull interests and keywords in the same report. (This might be a shortcoming of Pinterest itself, I'm not sure.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is essential in cutting down time in your day pulling reports, monitoring and bulk editing campaigns, and executing new initiatives.

We've been able to use 4C to bypass a bug in Twitter that doesn't allow you to remove or un-promote tweets after they've been added to a campaign. We also use 4C to layer on specific target sets and bulk upload new campaigns.

Since Pinterest doesn't have a UI yet, 4C has been an invaluable tool and partner in assuring our campaigns are set up and performing well.

4C review by Nate K.
Nate K.

"4C Reivew"

What do you like best?

I find trying to add targeting much harder than the Power Editor. I can easily find targeting with the drop down menu, while 4C does not have this feature.

What do you dislike?

Also, pulling a report is much more difficult. I should be able to just click what I want and move on. However, 4C reporting takes more time and is more complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you would like to add the Affinity Targeting, 4C I feel is basically the same as Power Editor or worse. It is not easy to use, and reporting is always a task.

The main benefit is the Affinity targeting, but overall the experience is the same or worse than the Power Editor.

4C review by Rudy R.
Rudy R.

"Great For Reporting"

What do you like best?

I have to do comprehensive monthly reporting each month for my client and 4C's interface makes it very easy to pull reports across multiple FB accounts.

What do you dislike?

The lack of cross-channel reporting is a bummer, but I hear it's on the horizon.

I love how it makes reporting a simple process. We have many many ad accounts and many campaigns, so it's nice to have a single solution for our monthlycampaign report.

4C review by Nicholas O.
Nicholas O.

"4C has helped us leverage audience insights to provide our clients with successful campaigns"

What do you like best?

i like 4C's easy to operate interface that helps us quickly shift from different social platforms all within one API

What do you dislike?

sometimes the look/feel of 4C differs from that of the Native platform so there is a little bit of a learning curve

quick campaign activations/launches

4C review by Erik L.
Erik L.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Christian and Mandy, our 4C account reps, are always very accommodating and supportive when it comes to product training, audience building, and strategic guidance. They are people you can depend on.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some additional auto-optimization features.

Twitter and Pinterest do not have strong advertiser User Interfaces, so 4C has provided an excellent self-serve tool for these platforms. Our agency has also used 4C Sync, 4C Custom Audiences, and 4C Affinities to layer on targeting outside of what is available directly on each social media platform.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Product team has been very helpful and responsive but overall feeling frustrated with Pinterest."

What do you like best?

Much easier work flow than trying to traffic and pull reporting directly from Pinterest. I like being able to make optimizations in bulk quickly. Also a much better user experience with having campaigns & ad groups - targeting and budgets now live at the ad group level which is more like FB (super helpful).

What do you dislike?

Having to log in and download all campaigns every single time. Reporting could be easier too - I'd like to be able to download a saved view from my dashboard and build that out into a report instead of having to create a saved report in report center.

We realized that our consumers are heavily utilizing Pinterest as a buying platform and it's important for us to maintain a presence here.

4C review by Heather P.
Heather P.

"Amazing platform for all things paid social!"

What do you like best?

Everything you need to do is available within the platform. Insights are really helpful! Social Lift is helpful for planning stages. Huge time saver with audience insights and work flow.

What do you dislike?

At times the platform can lag but updates are constantly made to boost

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huge help for day to day management. Insights and tools are amazing. Team is always willing to help and provide insights/tips and tricks.

Pacing, optimizations, planning and buying.

4C review by Stephan N.
Stephan N.

"4C"

What do you like best?

The customer service. They are great people to work with and are always there to help in anyway they can, and they are very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be a little bit more intuitive. All of the bells and whistle are in there, but you really need some time to figure it out and get the hand of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool. The people there are also great and very helpful. The UI takes a little time to learn but after that you will find yourself going back in for their audiences and other neat features that no one else provides.

I am solving audience and targeting problems. So really looking for partners outside of FB that have audiences we can target and are easily ported in to FB.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A lot of work needed for 4C"

What do you like best?

It really helps when it comes to scheduling tweets and dayparting since social platforms are still lacking. It also helps a lot when running Snapchat campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It is a very simple platform with limited capabilities, and you have to pay a percentage for tech. The account managers are very unresponsive to us and not helpful, particularly for LinkedIn campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look at the other options before choosing 4C just for price alone. Sprinklr's platform is much more advanced, though a little more expensive. However, their customer service is head and shoulders above 4C.

We have a lot of clients that need to only run in the morning/at night and that is solved through 4C. We also have a way of keeping track of pacing of all campaigns with their beta.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Experience with 4C thus"

What do you like best?

The team is very helpful and great people to work with. Like that 4C listens to issues/obstacles that advertisers face and try to improve it on their platform. Appreciate the platform update emails.

What do you dislike?

How we cannot delete campaigns and lack of strong budgeting capability for Pinterest campaign (had the potential to overspend).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend them to use 4C for Snapchat and Pinterest iniatives since the platform is fairly easy to use and the team is very helpful!

Being able to promote Pinterest and Snapchat with large FLNA initiatives and to conduct measurement study which eventually ladders up to the larger business initiative.

4C review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Good product that could use a few more features"

What do you like best?

Being able to circumnavigate some of the overly restrictive social engine rules is extremely useful. For instance, being able to copy R/F campaigns in Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was an easy way to compare performance of campaigns in different accounts. Marin for instance - which we use for our search bid management - allows us to pretty easily set up cross-account reporting in a single screen.

Making mass changes is much easier and faster than using the engines.

"4C API"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is unmatched. They are always willing to drop what they are doing and help. The bulk upload process is fairly seamless once you get used to a few small nuances.

What do you dislike?

In a fast moving environment they seem to be too reactive. My team sometimes needs to inform them of tools available on other platforms. Since the platform is web based you run into crashing and freezing due to overwhelming some browser windows.

Managing massive campaigns across multiple social platforms. Bulk uploads of campaigns and bulk changes to existing campaigns. Budget pacing options at a higher level than most platforms.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Love them! Great user experience & partnership"

What do you like best?

customer service relationship is amazing, the platform is very user friendly. even if you aren't familiar with the platforms, in-person training is always available. Their ability to manage, large-global clients have been outstanding for very robust accounts. PLUS they're great friends! :)

What do you dislike?

Due to their recent updates, there isn't really anything that I dislike. They always take our feedback & update changes within a matter of weeks. Even if certain features take a while for them to update, the team always updates us on where they stand in the road map for the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great to work with. have access to majority of social platforms. customer support is amazing!! if any issues arise, they're resolved VERY quickly to compared to past experience. Also open to customer feedback & must-haves. all of our needs are usually updated in the next release!

time management & campaign efficiencies. so much more time has been given back to our day-to-day tasks that we have more time to work on other things

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great People, Great Partner"

What do you like best?

I really like updating budgets with the platform, especially Twitter. On my account we also use their affinity targeting which is usually a top performer. 4C reps are always responsive and willing to jump on a call to assist with anything our account needs help with. I also really enjoy the flat fee for Sports Sync and TV Sync. When we ran our campaigns for NBA Playoffs we saw 48% higher engagements on Facebook and 35% higher VVR on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all the bugs and when you create campaigns on Twitter it doesn't match up with the platform exactly (ex. you only want mobile but it will also include desktop) Within 2016 there was a major drag in download time, but this has supposedly be fixed with the new updated in 2017.

We utilize 4C to help quicken our daily processes such as pacing, reporting, optimizations and quick campaign adjustments. My team has realized that 4C is always willing to work with us to help improve functionality on our team.

4C review by User in Computer Software

"Automates Social Accounts"

What do you like best?

We mainly use 4C for their smartgroup feature. This allows us to pace budget and daypart campaigns which is the main functionality we chose 4C for. It allows us to automate running our social campaigns.

What do you dislike?

While I understand why it is important to download our account upon each use, it really does slow down the process when trying to make quick changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to automate running your social campaigns, whether it be on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. this could be the Platform for you!

It has allowed us to automate running our accounts. Previously, we would have to go into our native social campaign managers and turn things on and off. We would also have to more closely monitor budget.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Paid Social Associate Director"

What do you like best?

4C is easy to master based familiarity with the paid social platforms. They add tremendous value by offering unique audience segments and targeting capabilities such as TV Sync, which are not available by working directly with platforms. I've also worked with multiple support teams, and they have all been extremely helpful. 4C's ability to develop partnerships with other platforms across the social and digital marketing space are help simplify processes and provide a lot of extra value.

What do you dislike?

Some additional reporting capabilities would be helpful, such as competitor overviews and the ability to develop dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easier to leverage 4C fully if a user has previous experience working directly in various social platforms.

4C has been instrumental in helping us drive more efficient results in our paid social campaigns by offering unique targeting segments. The ability to pull reporting together and standardizing it across platforms has also allowed us to streamline data ingestion for our own reporting purposes.

"4C Review"

What do you like best?

Great customer support and assistance with the product. Viet and Gabby are a super duo and have been a great help as we launch social campaigns using 4C.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be a little tricky figuring our exactly what steps are needed to complete a task. Also, I can only get the 4C platform to work if I utilize an Incognito window, which is just kind of weird?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent client support makes any issues seem totally manageable.

Consolidation of vendor platforms. We currently use 4C for Snap and Pinterest and it's great to have everything in one place.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is the one API for me!"

What do you like best?

My favorite features of 4C are it's affinity audiences, curated audiences, TV sync, and Twitter capabilities. The affinity audiences have greatly improved campaign performance across brands, and the curated audiences help me plan outside the box. TV sync is a unique capability that is extremely helpful in spending dollars more efficiently. Lastly, I only set up my Twitter campaigns in 4C.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint with 4C is the aesthetic. While it's capabilities match and outdo Facebook and Twitter's UIs, it is outdated in terms of looks and ease of use. In terms of aesthetic and user-friendliness, I prefer Facebook. That being said, the interface layout does not prevent me from using 4C - just a cleaner layout that resembles the new Power Editor would be a bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering - especially if you are looking for more audience options, budget pacing options, or ease of use!

4C's features have helped me think outside the box in terms of audience targeting and flight pulsing. In terms of audiences, leveraging affinities or curated segments have greatly improved campaign performance and help me determine the type of users that comprise a qualified audience. I always have at least one 4C audience in my social campaigns, if not more. Additionally, TV sync has given me more options to spend dollars more efficiently, especially for campaigns that have a low investment behind them. Lastly, I appreciate that 4C makes setting up a Twitter campaign so quick and easy compared to the Twitter Ads API.

4C review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Easy to use platform with great support"

What do you like best?

4C has been able to act as a cohesive platform while running multiple social campaigns across different channels and client verticals. It's nice to always have a standard format to work against, compared to the multiple formats that we have seen when using social platforms directly.

In addition to the easy to use platform it has been a great support system. The team that we work with is always a huge help with social planning and execution.

What do you dislike?

The 4C interface is not as clean looking as Power Editor, despite all the similar set-up. That being said, this is made up for with the download/upload feature that has been extremely useful with major changes.

4C has been able to add efficiency to our campaigns with great prefixed audiences and affinity targeting. We constantly are seeing affinity targets as best performers and being able to hit a unique audience. Also, 4C has been a great time save with bulk editing features that other platforms do not have.

4C review by Luis V.
Luis V.

"Great team work and platform"

What do you like best?

There are many thing that I like about 4C. Their platform is very user friend and intuitive. I used them frequently to activate campaigns. In addition, their 4C affinity and audience tools make it easier to come up with ideas to when creating targeting groups. I like that when I am activating Twitter campaigns all of the campaigns are on the tab and can be easily edited.

What do you dislike?

Something that I believe that 4C can work on is possibly gaining access to future/schedule tweets. This would make it easier when it comes time to activate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using 4C reach out to your representatives. 4C has a lot of tools that people may be aware off.

The business solutions that I am solving for activating campaign in a timely manner. I have realized that having someone else's point of view can be helpful. Currently looking to learn how activate on Pinterest and they have been a great deal of help in me understanding the difference capabilities that it has to offer.

"2 years with 4C"

What do you like best?

What attracted me to 4C were the exclusive offerings that you can't find anywhere else. (ex. affinity targeting, TV and weather sync, etc)

What do you dislike?

Over the time I've used 4C I've experience many user interface issue (issues updating, uploading changes and many other campaign setup issues). I also wish we would be able to see real-time data.

I wouldn't say 4C has solved any of our business problems but it has definitely offered us many new innovative ideas to bring forth to our clients (ex. sports, TV and weather sync, along with brand affinities, etc). And it has definitely been a go-to for supporting campaigns on platforms like Pinterest.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"When the tool works, it is a great resource"

What do you like best?

Easy ability to duplicate ad sets and review settings.

Great customer service.

When the RF buying tool works, it is life saving

Social Lift changed the way we looked at influencers and brought the media team into the discussion

What do you dislike?

Tool freezes and lags

Reach Frequency tool always seems to be broken or is extremely delayed

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool can be a great asset in planning, where the native tools struggle.

Efficient buying with RF- The tool, when it works, allows us to evaluate multiple buying options

Social Lift- Allows us to optimize influencer buys

4C review by Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.

"Mediavest + 4C = Social Success!"

What do you like best?

4C is simply top-notch. We started working with them on Tier 2 social GM campaigns and have since expanded to include Hispanic campaigns and Tier 1 national integration with TV Sync.

Their team- Ryan Cavanaugh, Lesya Pishchevskaya, Melanie Tsang, & Nick O'Connor were our direct POC's- is intelligent and savvy, and spare no expense in time or sweat equity in helping us get to where we need to.

What do you dislike?

Not much if any - these guys are digital/media rockstars.

Their social platform is pretty intuitive, with the added ability of layering different types of targeting based on engagement - something we haven't found with any other partner. Our social campaigns are rockin!

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is a wonderful tool with experts who are willing to assist and drive more success for your client"

What do you like best?

The customer service and ability to pivot and update the tool when asked. Our team has continuously provided feedback about how the tool can improve and 4C has stepped up to the challenge to deliver on those asks. They are great partners, which is different than many tools I have worked with.

What do you dislike?

That the tool automatically brings in Twitter accounts and then we have to work with finance to make sure we are not billed for the tool if we are not using it.

We are solving things like reporting and pacing as well as finding ways to expand audiences on our B2B line of business.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is great technically, getting better."

What do you like best?

I like the reporting capabilities. The fact that 4C allows us to have web queries, emailed reports, alerts, etc makes it very easy to check the performance of our accounts.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that i have to download the account every time i log into 4C.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of technical needs then 4C is great. They have good sync options as well as alerts, reports and targeting. Customer Service is amazing.

We have all of our managed social buying in one platform which is great. We're able to pull less reports because they're all congregated in one spot which allows for less errors.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"I enjoy the 4C platform, it's easy to navigate and our team was helpful."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of the platform. It's easy to navigate and is clean and self-explanatory. It's easy to make optimizations and view spend. Our team was also very helpful. We had difficulty with the Pinterest reps and were glad to have open lines of communication with 4C to help us through any issues.

What do you dislike?

The reporting interface could definitely be improved. As a DR agency we rely heavily on reporting to optimize and display performance to our clients. We had to do a great deal of data manipulation to get the data the way we needed it for reporting. Also, I know the revenue pixel is in beta, but we definitely wish we could be utilizing this pixel and pulling the data through the 4C platform.

As I mentioned above, we are a DR agency. We decided to try out Pinterest (through 4C) as more of an awareness play, however we were really pleased with the DR results produced by the platform. We will likely run it again in the future.

Learn more about 4C

4C Videos

Learning about 4C?

* We monitor all 4C reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.