4C

4C

4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for cross-screen convergence. Bridging TV and social media, the 4C product suite helps marketers make multi-screen magic.

Work for 4C?

Learning about 4C?

4C Reviews

Ask 4C a Question
Showing 186 4C reviews
4C review by <span>Elena B.</span>
Elena B.

"The Pinnacle of Customer Assistance + an Intuitive Platform"

What do you like best?

Viet and Gabby are always there to help with any task or issue -- no matter how big or small. They show you step by step how to solve complicated issues, and, if for some crazy reason they don't know the solution to your problem, they actually tell you that they're stumped instead of giving you incorrect information like many other social media assistance reps. Then they circle back later with the correct solution. They also actually come into the office and give incredibly helpful step-by-step demonstrations. Other reps often favor using screen-shares or just phone calls to explain complicated issues... which often leave the Resolution team members more confused then before. Additionally, 4C's bi-weekly office hours are fantastic. Armed with treats and friendly smiles, Viet and Gabby expertly guide RM team members through their campaign dilemmas. I'm always impressed at how they bounce back and forth between different people with different issues.

The 4C platform is also phenomenal. Extremely intuitive and versatile. I'm very happy with the platform as a whole.

What do you dislike?

There are definitely still some bugs in the system. We've recently encountered issues with a snapchat set-up and were frustrated when our upload error did not have an explanation... however, even though traveling, Viet was able to help us almost immediately and we figured out a solution.

I think it'd be helpful if definitions for metrics popped up when you hovered your mouse over the metric when creating custom table settings or reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C is an intuitive and versatile platform with incredibly helpful and knowledgeable customer service representatives.

We mainly use 4C for platforms without a UI (Pinterest) or a semi-functional UI (Snapchat). This week I set up my first Snapchat campaign using 4C and I was very happy with how similar Snapchat's 4C interface was to Pinterest's 4C interface. My knowledge of setting up Pinterest campaigns on 4C made setting up my Snapchat campaign on 4C a breeze.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 4C
4C review by <span>Cristian S.</span>
Cristian S.

"My review about 4C"

What do you like best?

About 4C I like it's audiences and affinities. When we run Facebook battles, we will complete A/B testing with Facebook Targeting and 4C focusing to see which performs better. As a rule we see that the 4C focused on promotion sets result in a higher CTR. In any case, we can utilize these groups of onlookers to take in more about our intended interest groups and observe this to be extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I don't like at 4C. The first is that the 4C stage is ease back to stack and work. It frequently requires investment to get the stage open, and explore in the middle of tabs in the stage. The second thing that I detest is the design of the user interface. I don't imagine that it is exceptionally instinctive and I figure the general association and structure could utilize a few upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool. however be careful about overloading the system with to many data.

The advantages that we have acknowledged from 4C are adapting more about our intended interest groups, and in addition efficient. 4C Audiences and Affinities are extraordinary on the grounds that they take out a portion of the mystery for making focusing on procedures and we have observed this to be a gigantic advantage.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

4C review by <span>Ashlee C.</span>
Ashlee C.

"4C: Everything You Need to Know and More about Social Media Marketing "

What do you like best?

What I like best about 4C are 4C Audiences and 4C Affinities. Typically when we run Facebook campaigns, we will do A/B testing with Facebook Targeting and 4C targeting to see which performs better. Often times we see that the 4C targeted ad sets result in a higher CTR. Either way, we are able to use these audiences to learn more about our target audiences and find this to be very useful.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I really dislike about 4C. The first is that the 4C platform is very slow to load and operate. It often takes time to get the platform open, as well as navigate in between tabs in the platform. The second thing that I dislike about 4C is the layout of the platform. I do not think that it is very intuitive and I think the overall organization and structure could use some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm very excited to see 4C integrate with Snapchat advertising! I'd also really like to see 4C roll out some Instagram targeting features on their road map.

The benefits that we have realized from 4C are learning more about our target audience's interests, as well as time saving. 4C Audiences and Affinities are great because they take out some of the guess work for creating targeting strategies and we have found this to be a huge benefit.

4C review by <span>Sarah T.</span>
Sarah T.

"4C is a social media powerhouse"

What do you like best?

4C has given us the ability to create our highest performing prospecting audiences for our clients-- across industries--through using the affinity and social search functions. These audiences are powerful because they are both relevant and backed up by REAL engagement data.

The customer service they provide is also AMAZING and I love how dedicated the 4C team is to educating our team about the most up-to-date platform features.

Smart Groups and all of 4C's sync features provide an advanced level of control of media buying technology that provides a highly intelligent, personalized ad experience for our audiences.

Lastly, I love how 4C has prioritized the integration of social and TV as this is going to ultimately be the future of social advertising.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the load times are excruciatingly long (when downloading an account). Also, I wish that 4C had a find and replace tool! It would really come in handy when duplicating and renaming campaigns/ad sets.

Increased efficiency in client reporting and data analysis!

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Effective Platform with Infrastructure Restraints"

What do you like best?

Platform easily aggregates all platforms into one single UI, which can be very helpful when running across varied platforms.

-Does a quality job of recreating the platforms structures within its on UI.

-Interface is intuitive if you're a veteran in working in social spaces.

What do you dislike?

-While it is intuitive to someone who is well-versed in different platform UIs, the tool bars are set up in a cluttered way and sometimes it's not always easy to remember where all the tools are located.

-The function of download an account everytime we login does tend to be annoying.

-Not always confident in the UI to start, pause or re-start campaigns as I have upload a campaign as paused multiple times only to check that it wasn't actually paused.

-With the way our team operates, our campaigns are built out in a very granular way. Sometimes that granularity leads to a ton of campaigns, ad sets and ads which seem to overwhelm the system pretty quickly.

-When setting up the table and then eventually pulling reports it doesn't pull the metrics in the order that we would like which can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful product, but be wary of overloading the system with too granular of campaign setups.

It allows us to run with full capabilities on Snapchat

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Perfect for managing Facebook campaigns"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to work within the platform. It is super user-friendly and easy to navigate and understand what information I need to fill out to get my campaigns up and running! I also really appreciate how available the 4C team is when I have a question. They respond quickly and are incredibly helpful in getting my problems solved.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be slow to load and slow to view changes made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to reach out to the 4C team about possible optimizations. They are focused on making this platform great for every need.

Our team is using 4C to traffic and manage Facebook campaigns from start to finish. It's really easy to troubleshoot and correct problems from within the platform. I actually prefer to build within 4C vs. the solutions Facebook offers because of the great interface and ease of use.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is an excellent paid solution for smaller accounts, but not for massive ones"

What do you like best?

Being able to make bulk changes is essential for those on large accounts. The platform is intuitive and makes a lot of our tedious everyday tasks more efficient. 4C Twitter has changed how my account has managed very large initiatives. I also like 4C's integration with Pinterest. Pinterest's platform is still experiencing some growing pains, but 4C's consistent interface has made promoting advertising on Pinterest a breeze. They are quick to update their dashboard with the latest features and are transparent in where they lie in a current timeline to getting a new feature updated. I hope to continue using 4C for my Pinterest needs.

4C's customer service is also excellent and responsive. They are courteous and are very open to feedback, good and bad.

What do you dislike?

The platform crashes frequently and is more buggy than we'd like, even after using it for several months now. We've had issues with the platform removing targeting without us knowing which is especially frustrating knowing the amount of time it takes to important all of our targeting.

Export sheets are drastically improved from previously. Since the last review, the formerly confusing layout has been more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Someone must be very familiar with paid social and previous native dashboards before migrating to 4C. That makes the transition that much easier.

4C helps us solve our efficiency issues by allowing us to make bulk changes to budgets, campaign names, targeting, etc.

^^^This has not changed since my last review.

"Sydney''s Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the platform and the ability to switch between ad accounts easily. 4C makes snapchat easy to use and allows for best practices, something that the new Snapchat UI does not allow.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to limit the amount of campaigns/ad squads/ads one sees. In a dream world I would want to be able to click into a campaign and see the ad sets for that campaign alone. Additionally, I dislike the lack of hard caps on the Campaign portion, there tends to be campaign overspends which are unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Communicate with your 4C reps and build a strong relationship. It helps to understand the product after having an in person session.

I am solving the ability to reach youth users on the platform where they are spending 30 minutes a day, snapchat. I am also able to heavily target those users to create more quantified audiences. When using the platform in comparison to the Snapchat UI, I am able to have multiple ad squads which allow for targeting optimizations and insights which the client appreciates.

4C review by <span>Krystal V.</span>
Krystal V.

"My Experience with 4C"

What do you like best?

4C is highly extremely easy to tailor to your needs. You can create key metrics, data pulls, columns and rows. Once you spend some time within the platform, it is easy to pick up and customize to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the platform itself is slow and glitchy. It takes a long time to download or upload changes, which can lead to large amounts of errors. The data is on a delay, so you are unable to truly see how the campaigns are performing that very moment. Additionally, it is a lot of information at once. It could be displayed in a more digestible manner.

Comparing performance between different campaigns on Pinterest.

4C review by <span>Shayne S.</span>
Shayne S.

"4C Review !"

What do you like best?

The parallels between 4C and Ads manager, with additional target options!

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about! I think the only challenge I had with the platform was the initial on boarding. Having never used the platform in previous roles, it was a little tricky to get used to, but once I got the hang of it, I realized how intuitive it really was after all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very useful platform & our reps Vince & Jeff are fantastic !

Campaign organization under some complicated ad sets. Building out ads/duplicating ads is much simpler here than in the Facebook platform a lot of times.

"Overall satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

The customer service has dramatically improved since I first started working with 4C. My initial reps were very sales-focused and a little pushy, but my current rep, Gabby Tarantino, is great. She's knowledgeable, prompt to respond, very friendly, and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

4C is not the most user-friendly or visually appealing platform; in the past, I've had to have 4C reps walk me through how to set certain campaigns up, rather than being able to figure it out on my own because the interface is not always clear (like Power Editor, for example, is easy to figure out just by looking at it.)

I think the biggest benefit of using 4C has been the capabilities they offer that other platforms do not. This includes TV ad synching and Weather synching. On my last account, we utilized both of these tools, and while it wasn't exactly smooth because they were new tools at the time, we got great learnings out of it, the clients were excited, and helped show some of the latest and greatest technology out there.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great concept, but average functionality"

What do you like best?

4C allows me to traffic a very large amount of ad sets and ads in bulk. This feature is especially useful for large accounts when trafficking and making optimizations. Overall, it has a lot of the same features as Power Editor.

What do you dislike?

The system is slow and has many glitches. Depending on the day, downloading and importing data can take a very long time. I often find myself looking for workarounds because the platform isn't working as expected. When importing data, sometimes errors show up, settings randomly change, or errors show up and then disappear. This makes it very difficult to trust the platform. While the Smart Groups are a great concept, sometimes they spend way more than you allocate, affecting your daily pacing. Additionally, sometimes massive changes are randomly implemented and you are given no notice, resulting in unexpectedly changing how you do things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always have a workaround in case you run into errors on the platform. This way, your deadlines aren't affected.

4C has unique capabilities, such as TV sync and weather sync. On a good day, 4C helps me do my job more efficiently. However, it can also leave me very frustrated and I spend a lot of time trying to make it work (or finding a workaround). Although the capabilities are great, I prefer to not utilize 4C if I don't have to. I don't think this platform is suitable for large accounts.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Could be cool, too slow to implement"

What do you like best?

The ability to perform actions in bulk, importing new ads and ad sets using bulk sheets, and the ability to leverage smart groups that turn campaigns on/off based on budget/tv/weather triggers

What do you dislike?

The platform is too slow to implement any of the changes in the platform. Constant error messages, browser freezes, and unhelpful resolutions from their solutions team are beyond frustrating - to the point where I avoid using the platform as much as possible.

Managing large scale campaigns has helped. Time efficiency was a benefit at first, but as the platform integrates new features, there are always bugs that prevent uploads/imports - whether it be the browser freezing or a system bug on their side as they try to keep up with Facebook.

"Great Experiene "

What do you like best?

I like 4C's easy to use interface, great team to work with and helpful products that 4C offers. I like the fact that they take our feedback and actually work to find solutions and change certain things.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Pacing Dashboard gives me trouble, other then that, I do not dislike anything about 4C.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really figure out what exactly you are trying to achieve and then go to 4C and see how they an help you.

Making it easier for us to activate campaigns and to get reporting done quickly. Also 4C allows us to buy through certain API partners. I have gained more time back in my day for doing other stuff since 4C consolidates tasks for me.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Not just a platform, but a true agency partner."

What do you like best?

Though they offer industry leading product features and premium service, one of their best features is their willingness to evolve the platform based on what their client's need vs. what they "think" their clients need. This positions them as true partners and leaders in the space.

What do you dislike?

One thing we would love to see is the ability to pull ALL metrics available in the supported platforms. We'd also like to see 4C extend support to all major social platforms and all major social ad products within those.

Data consolidation and management are huge benefit to working with 4C. Since moving all campaigns to their platform, we've been able to improve internal efficiencies across the board making us more nimble and our lives much easier.

"very slow"

What do you like best?

applying targeting, and bulk uploading ads, the search and filter function, the set up of campaigns, ad sets, and ads. i also like that there is a level above campaign (smart groups) where you can control the budget of a few campaigns etc. They also have really cool affinity tools that are helpful when it comes to prospecting.

What do you dislike?

its sooooo slow to load, redownloading takes a while, its hard to change URLs on carousel ads

cant set lifetime budget after uploading.

they never take accountability for their product's issues. whenever you tell your rep that there's an error or an issue, they have you download and screenshot and video multiple things to help them "recreate" the issue on their end. they can never duplicate the error and after weeks of back and forth, and added work from all of the exports and screenshots you supply them, you're still in the same place you started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great for analysis with new tools like media blueprint

trafficking campaigns, keeping campaigns organized, having another platform to work in if power editor isnt working.

4C review by <span>Giles H.</span>
Giles H.

"4C is a valuable asset to any paid social campaign"

What do you like best?

4C is easy to use, regularly updated and one of the most up to date especially when it comes to changes in Facebook paid campaigns. The service is second to none and the team are extremely helpful and agile regarding any query or issue we have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is the fact that you have to authorise Twitter every time you log in to the account - but i understand that this is a mandatory inclusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at 4C in comparison to even the 'market leaders' such as Kenshoo, I would still recommend 4C. Updates are regular and on-time and the service is fantastic!

Optimisation of our campaigns has improved considerably since we started to use 4C. Using the rules combined with audience builder we are able to highly refine our activity for clients and have driven down the key metrics as a result - CPIs for mobile app installs, in particular, have improved by at least 20%.

"4C Is A Top Social PMD"

What do you like best?

We leverage the 4C platform for Pinterest CPC product - I like that they were one of the first PMD partners that forged that relationship, so we can leverage for one of our large CPG clients.

What do you dislike?

They are continuing to improve the aesthetics and user interface; slicers to be able to parse the reporting out differently. Adding visuals - charts, trends, etc. - would help bring the data to life even more, but the data is there and it exist. UI can be clunky as well - important that it's more intuitive moving forward, otherwise people will default to platform tools and not see the value here.

We are leveraging Pinterest CPC product to drive both new customer acquisition and efficient traffic to our recipe page experiences. The ability to access this inventory, across multiple Pinterest handles, is an improvement in our resources. It also provides pricing efficiency. Important that we work with partners that bring value against their fees, vs. what a platform tool could provide directly.

4C review by <span>Jeff G.</span>
Jeff G.

"Great Tool Supplemented by Excellent Account Management"

What do you like best?

I like that you are easily able to manage across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (and I hear Pinterest will be following shortly) in the same interface. Very easy bulk editing and duplication. Great to have in-line editing so you can make quick optimization to already-running campaigns. Also, integration with Teletrax has allowed the team to TV Sync ads and we have seen amazing results thus far for our client.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes setting up campaigns and creating ads from scratch are bit more tedious than using Power Editor. I actually prefer to set up campaigns in the native social UIs, and then manage them in 4C. Also I think 4C is missing a reporting visualization tool. It would be great if we can do pivots and charts in a reporting UI that we can immediately export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very smart and insightful account team is dedicated to come in for office hours and recommend optimization and new testing campaigns!

We are creating great value for our clients by getting Facebook and Twitter to work at an efficiency they could not achieve before with a prior agency. We are taking full advantage of 4C's proprietary tools (i.e. 4C Affinities and Teletrax) to increase scale and performance for our campaigns.

4C review by <span>Jasmine W.</span>
Jasmine W.

"Using Facebook via 4C"

What do you like best?

I like how 4C allows me to create custom reporting that can be downloaded to excel and have all the formatting done for me. I also like how I can use its affinities to create targeting. Lastly, I like how we can view post sentiment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the affinities are unable to easily be added. It's a very manual process to add in multiple affinities since if you click on a few, the platform adds it into an "x AND y" situation vs "x OR y" so that limits targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An okay experience.

I am driving Direct Response for the HBO NOW business. The best benefit is the aforementioned reporting.

4C review by <span>Dowoo L.</span>
Dowoo L.

"Intuitive Social Ad Buying Platform"

What do you like best?

4C allows buyers to plan, buy and execute social ad campaigns across major platforms in a user-friendly interface. 4C has been integral planning and buying tool for my team as several Facebook campaigns had to be launched last minute. Beyond what Facebook offers, 4C brings additional features that can tailor your buy with more granularity and increased control. 4C is quick to help troubleshoot any issues and answer questions.

What do you dislike?

With the 4C interface being improved on an ongoing basis, minor glitches may come up during campaign set-up if certain steps are not taken with a specific order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C is a tool that will be helpful for anyone looking to manage their social ad campaigns across major social platforms. Optimization and planning tools are easy to learn and immensely helpful.

With oversaturation of ads being a concern for the client, 4C allowed ease access to R/F buying model which allowed for frequency capping with maximum reach against the target audience. This has been an important feature that allowed social to play an important role in our clients campaigns.

"PInterest Platform"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service. This team really knows their stuff when it comes to Pinterest and have been very valuable to us as we kicked off our Pinterest campaigns. They also clearly understand the platform and were more than willing to answer all of our questions as we got ramped up.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if all reporting could be done on a single tab in a single place, rather than having to click around to different areas to pull all of the information we're looking to analyze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of their platform knowledge in the tool and for any social platforms you are advertising on.

We've used 4C to help reach customers on Pinterest and have been able to track our success through actual orders and conversion. It's easy to use interface has really helped us been able to optimize and scale quite easily.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Effortless content management system"

What do you like best?

4C's affinity targeting is full of robust, quality data. I primarily use the bulk campaign editing capabilities for Pinterest which are a huge time-saver. The reporting section is awesome and allows me to pull reports quickly and efficiently. The recent addition of column customization is an excellent way to prioritize metrics and tailor my campaign and ad group views.

What do you dislike?

I've had the most trouble with the timeline of downloading reports, i.e. having to wait until the day after to receive actualized metrics.

Specifically for Pinterest, the inability to pull interests and keywords in the same report. (This might be a shortcoming of Pinterest itself, I'm not sure.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is essential in cutting down time in your day pulling reports, monitoring and bulk editing campaigns, and executing new initiatives.

We've been able to use 4C to bypass a bug in Twitter that doesn't allow you to remove or un-promote tweets after they've been added to a campaign. We also use 4C to layer on specific target sets and bulk upload new campaigns.

Since Pinterest doesn't have a UI yet, 4C has been an invaluable tool and partner in assuring our campaigns are set up and performing well.

4C review by <span>Nate K.</span>
Nate K.

"4C Reivew"

What do you like best?

I find trying to add targeting much harder than the Power Editor. I can easily find targeting with the drop down menu, while 4C does not have this feature.

What do you dislike?

Also, pulling a report is much more difficult. I should be able to just click what I want and move on. However, 4C reporting takes more time and is more complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you would like to add the Affinity Targeting, 4C I feel is basically the same as Power Editor or worse. It is not easy to use, and reporting is always a task.

The main benefit is the Affinity targeting, but overall the experience is the same or worse than the Power Editor.

4C review by <span>Rudy R.</span>
Rudy R.

"Great For Reporting"

What do you like best?

I have to do comprehensive monthly reporting each month for my client and 4C's interface makes it very easy to pull reports across multiple FB accounts.

What do you dislike?

The lack of cross-channel reporting is a bummer, but I hear it's on the horizon.

I love how it makes reporting a simple process. We have many many ad accounts and many campaigns, so it's nice to have a single solution for our monthlycampaign report.

4C review by <span>Erik L.</span>
Erik L.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Christian and Mandy, our 4C account reps, are always very accommodating and supportive when it comes to product training, audience building, and strategic guidance. They are people you can depend on.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some additional auto-optimization features.

Twitter and Pinterest do not have strong advertiser User Interfaces, so 4C has provided an excellent self-serve tool for these platforms. Our agency has also used 4C Sync, 4C Custom Audiences, and 4C Affinities to layer on targeting outside of what is available directly on each social media platform.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Product team has been very helpful and responsive but overall feeling frustrated with Pinterest."

What do you like best?

Much easier work flow than trying to traffic and pull reporting directly from Pinterest. I like being able to make optimizations in bulk quickly. Also a much better user experience with having campaigns & ad groups - targeting and budgets now live at the ad group level which is more like FB (super helpful).

What do you dislike?

Having to log in and download all campaigns every single time. Reporting could be easier too - I'd like to be able to download a saved view from my dashboard and build that out into a report instead of having to create a saved report in report center.

We realized that our consumers are heavily utilizing Pinterest as a buying platform and it's important for us to maintain a presence here.

4C review by <span>Heather P.</span>
Heather P.

"Amazing platform for all things paid social!"

What do you like best?

Everything you need to do is available within the platform. Insights are really helpful! Social Lift is helpful for planning stages. Huge time saver with audience insights and work flow.

What do you dislike?

At times the platform can lag but updates are constantly made to boost

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huge help for day to day management. Insights and tools are amazing. Team is always willing to help and provide insights/tips and tricks.

Pacing, optimizations, planning and buying.

4C review by <span>Stephan N.</span>
Stephan N.

"4C"

What do you like best?

The customer service. They are great people to work with and are always there to help in anyway they can, and they are very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be a little bit more intuitive. All of the bells and whistle are in there, but you really need some time to figure it out and get the hand of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool. The people there are also great and very helpful. The UI takes a little time to learn but after that you will find yourself going back in for their audiences and other neat features that no one else provides.

I am solving audience and targeting problems. So really looking for partners outside of FB that have audiences we can target and are easily ported in to FB.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A lot of work needed for 4C"

What do you like best?

It really helps when it comes to scheduling tweets and dayparting since social platforms are still lacking. It also helps a lot when running Snapchat campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It is a very simple platform with limited capabilities, and you have to pay a percentage for tech. The account managers are very unresponsive to us and not helpful, particularly for LinkedIn campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look at the other options before choosing 4C just for price alone. Sprinklr's platform is much more advanced, though a little more expensive. However, their customer service is head and shoulders above 4C.

We have a lot of clients that need to only run in the morning/at night and that is solved through 4C. We also have a way of keeping track of pacing of all campaigns with their beta.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Experience with 4C thus"

What do you like best?

The team is very helpful and great people to work with. Like that 4C listens to issues/obstacles that advertisers face and try to improve it on their platform. Appreciate the platform update emails.

What do you dislike?

How we cannot delete campaigns and lack of strong budgeting capability for Pinterest campaign (had the potential to overspend).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend them to use 4C for Snapchat and Pinterest iniatives since the platform is fairly easy to use and the team is very helpful!

Being able to promote Pinterest and Snapchat with large FLNA initiatives and to conduct measurement study which eventually ladders up to the larger business initiative.

4C review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

"Good product that could use a few more features"

What do you like best?

Being able to circumnavigate some of the overly restrictive social engine rules is extremely useful. For instance, being able to copy R/F campaigns in Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was an easy way to compare performance of campaigns in different accounts. Marin for instance - which we use for our search bid management - allows us to pretty easily set up cross-account reporting in a single screen.

Making mass changes is much easier and faster than using the engines.

"4C API"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is unmatched. They are always willing to drop what they are doing and help. The bulk upload process is fairly seamless once you get used to a few small nuances.

What do you dislike?

In a fast moving environment they seem to be too reactive. My team sometimes needs to inform them of tools available on other platforms. Since the platform is web based you run into crashing and freezing due to overwhelming some browser windows.

Managing massive campaigns across multiple social platforms. Bulk uploads of campaigns and bulk changes to existing campaigns. Budget pacing options at a higher level than most platforms.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Love them! Great user experience & partnership"

What do you like best?

customer service relationship is amazing, the platform is very user friendly. even if you aren't familiar with the platforms, in-person training is always available. Their ability to manage, large-global clients have been outstanding for very robust accounts. PLUS they're great friends! :)

What do you dislike?

Due to their recent updates, there isn't really anything that I dislike. They always take our feedback & update changes within a matter of weeks. Even if certain features take a while for them to update, the team always updates us on where they stand in the road map for the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great to work with. have access to majority of social platforms. customer support is amazing!! if any issues arise, they're resolved VERY quickly to compared to past experience. Also open to customer feedback & must-haves. all of our needs are usually updated in the next release!

time management & campaign efficiencies. so much more time has been given back to our day-to-day tasks that we have more time to work on other things

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great People, Great Partner"

What do you like best?

I really like updating budgets with the platform, especially Twitter. On my account we also use their affinity targeting which is usually a top performer. 4C reps are always responsive and willing to jump on a call to assist with anything our account needs help with. I also really enjoy the flat fee for Sports Sync and TV Sync. When we ran our campaigns for NBA Playoffs we saw 48% higher engagements on Facebook and 35% higher VVR on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all the bugs and when you create campaigns on Twitter it doesn't match up with the platform exactly (ex. you only want mobile but it will also include desktop) Within 2016 there was a major drag in download time, but this has supposedly be fixed with the new updated in 2017.

We utilize 4C to help quicken our daily processes such as pacing, reporting, optimizations and quick campaign adjustments. My team has realized that 4C is always willing to work with us to help improve functionality on our team.

4C review by User in Computer Software

"Automates Social Accounts"

What do you like best?

We mainly use 4C for their smartgroup feature. This allows us to pace budget and daypart campaigns which is the main functionality we chose 4C for. It allows us to automate running our social campaigns.

What do you dislike?

While I understand why it is important to download our account upon each use, it really does slow down the process when trying to make quick changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to automate running your social campaigns, whether it be on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. this could be the Platform for you!

It has allowed us to automate running our accounts. Previously, we would have to go into our native social campaign managers and turn things on and off. We would also have to more closely monitor budget.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Paid Social Associate Director"

What do you like best?

4C is easy to master based familiarity with the paid social platforms. They add tremendous value by offering unique audience segments and targeting capabilities such as TV Sync, which are not available by working directly with platforms. I've also worked with multiple support teams, and they have all been extremely helpful. 4C's ability to develop partnerships with other platforms across the social and digital marketing space are help simplify processes and provide a lot of extra value.

What do you dislike?

Some additional reporting capabilities would be helpful, such as competitor overviews and the ability to develop dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easier to leverage 4C fully if a user has previous experience working directly in various social platforms.

4C has been instrumental in helping us drive more efficient results in our paid social campaigns by offering unique targeting segments. The ability to pull reporting together and standardizing it across platforms has also allowed us to streamline data ingestion for our own reporting purposes.

"4C Review"

What do you like best?

Great customer support and assistance with the product. Viet and Gabby are a super duo and have been a great help as we launch social campaigns using 4C.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be a little tricky figuring our exactly what steps are needed to complete a task. Also, I can only get the 4C platform to work if I utilize an Incognito window, which is just kind of weird?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent client support makes any issues seem totally manageable.

Consolidation of vendor platforms. We currently use 4C for Snap and Pinterest and it's great to have everything in one place.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is the one API for me!"

What do you like best?

My favorite features of 4C are it's affinity audiences, curated audiences, TV sync, and Twitter capabilities. The affinity audiences have greatly improved campaign performance across brands, and the curated audiences help me plan outside the box. TV sync is a unique capability that is extremely helpful in spending dollars more efficiently. Lastly, I only set up my Twitter campaigns in 4C.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint with 4C is the aesthetic. While it's capabilities match and outdo Facebook and Twitter's UIs, it is outdated in terms of looks and ease of use. In terms of aesthetic and user-friendliness, I prefer Facebook. That being said, the interface layout does not prevent me from using 4C - just a cleaner layout that resembles the new Power Editor would be a bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering - especially if you are looking for more audience options, budget pacing options, or ease of use!

4C's features have helped me think outside the box in terms of audience targeting and flight pulsing. In terms of audiences, leveraging affinities or curated segments have greatly improved campaign performance and help me determine the type of users that comprise a qualified audience. I always have at least one 4C audience in my social campaigns, if not more. Additionally, TV sync has given me more options to spend dollars more efficiently, especially for campaigns that have a low investment behind them. Lastly, I appreciate that 4C makes setting up a Twitter campaign so quick and easy compared to the Twitter Ads API.

4C review by <span>Jennifer L.</span>
Jennifer L.

"Easy to use platform with great support"

What do you like best?

4C has been able to act as a cohesive platform while running multiple social campaigns across different channels and client verticals. It's nice to always have a standard format to work against, compared to the multiple formats that we have seen when using social platforms directly.

In addition to the easy to use platform it has been a great support system. The team that we work with is always a huge help with social planning and execution.

What do you dislike?

The 4C interface is not as clean looking as Power Editor, despite all the similar set-up. That being said, this is made up for with the download/upload feature that has been extremely useful with major changes.

4C has been able to add efficiency to our campaigns with great prefixed audiences and affinity targeting. We constantly are seeing affinity targets as best performers and being able to hit a unique audience. Also, 4C has been a great time save with bulk editing features that other platforms do not have.

4C review by <span>Luis V.</span>
Luis V.

"Great team work and platform"

What do you like best?

There are many thing that I like about 4C. Their platform is very user friend and intuitive. I used them frequently to activate campaigns. In addition, their 4C affinity and audience tools make it easier to come up with ideas to when creating targeting groups. I like that when I am activating Twitter campaigns all of the campaigns are on the tab and can be easily edited.

What do you dislike?

Something that I believe that 4C can work on is possibly gaining access to future/schedule tweets. This would make it easier when it comes time to activate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using 4C reach out to your representatives. 4C has a lot of tools that people may be aware off.

The business solutions that I am solving for activating campaign in a timely manner. I have realized that having someone else's point of view can be helpful. Currently looking to learn how activate on Pinterest and they have been a great deal of help in me understanding the difference capabilities that it has to offer.

"2 years with 4C"

What do you like best?

What attracted me to 4C were the exclusive offerings that you can't find anywhere else. (ex. affinity targeting, TV and weather sync, etc)

What do you dislike?

Over the time I've used 4C I've experience many user interface issue (issues updating, uploading changes and many other campaign setup issues). I also wish we would be able to see real-time data.

I wouldn't say 4C has solved any of our business problems but it has definitely offered us many new innovative ideas to bring forth to our clients (ex. sports, TV and weather sync, along with brand affinities, etc). And it has definitely been a go-to for supporting campaigns on platforms like Pinterest.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"When the tool works, it is a great resource"

What do you like best?

Easy ability to duplicate ad sets and review settings.

Great customer service.

When the RF buying tool works, it is life saving

Social Lift changed the way we looked at influencers and brought the media team into the discussion

What do you dislike?

Tool freezes and lags

Reach Frequency tool always seems to be broken or is extremely delayed

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool can be a great asset in planning, where the native tools struggle.

Efficient buying with RF- The tool, when it works, allows us to evaluate multiple buying options

Social Lift- Allows us to optimize influencer buys

4C review by <span>Mohamed A.</span>
Mohamed A.

"Mediavest + 4C = Social Success!"

What do you like best?

4C is simply top-notch. We started working with them on Tier 2 social GM campaigns and have since expanded to include Hispanic campaigns and Tier 1 national integration with TV Sync.

Their team- Ryan Cavanaugh, Lesya Pishchevskaya, Melanie Tsang, & Nick O'Connor were our direct POC's- is intelligent and savvy, and spare no expense in time or sweat equity in helping us get to where we need to.

What do you dislike?

Not much if any - these guys are digital/media rockstars.

Their social platform is pretty intuitive, with the added ability of layering different types of targeting based on engagement - something we haven't found with any other partner. Our social campaigns are rockin!

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is a wonderful tool with experts who are willing to assist and drive more success for your client"

What do you like best?

The customer service and ability to pivot and update the tool when asked. Our team has continuously provided feedback about how the tool can improve and 4C has stepped up to the challenge to deliver on those asks. They are great partners, which is different than many tools I have worked with.

What do you dislike?

That the tool automatically brings in Twitter accounts and then we have to work with finance to make sure we are not billed for the tool if we are not using it.

We are solving things like reporting and pacing as well as finding ways to expand audiences on our B2B line of business.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is great technically, getting better."

What do you like best?

I like the reporting capabilities. The fact that 4C allows us to have web queries, emailed reports, alerts, etc makes it very easy to check the performance of our accounts.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that i have to download the account every time i log into 4C.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of technical needs then 4C is great. They have good sync options as well as alerts, reports and targeting. Customer Service is amazing.

We have all of our managed social buying in one platform which is great. We're able to pull less reports because they're all congregated in one spot which allows for less errors.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"I enjoy the 4C platform, it's easy to navigate and our team was helpful."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of the platform. It's easy to navigate and is clean and self-explanatory. It's easy to make optimizations and view spend. Our team was also very helpful. We had difficulty with the Pinterest reps and were glad to have open lines of communication with 4C to help us through any issues.

What do you dislike?

The reporting interface could definitely be improved. As a DR agency we rely heavily on reporting to optimize and display performance to our clients. We had to do a great deal of data manipulation to get the data the way we needed it for reporting. Also, I know the revenue pixel is in beta, but we definitely wish we could be utilizing this pixel and pulling the data through the 4C platform.

As I mentioned above, we are a DR agency. We decided to try out Pinterest (through 4C) as more of an awareness play, however we were really pleased with the DR results produced by the platform. We will likely run it again in the future.

"Senior Analyst "

What do you like best?

The 4C platform allows you to quickly build and edit ads across multiple channels. They have built the 4C tool so that the user is able to learn on one platform (Facebook) and apply the same methods to another (Twitter). The tool is very universal and the 4C team will work with your company to customize it for your needs.

What do you dislike?

In regards to use with Facebook ads there are times that it is difficult to see which ads are live and the movement between campaigns/ ad set could be quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The 4C team will work very closely with your company to ensure every need is met. Among providing technical support, they will provide recommendations and analysis for your account. Unlike other platforms, their response rate is almost immediately and everyone is very knowledgeable.

I believe the best thing 4C has to offer is their unique way to target different users. Within Facebook you are very limited with the audience insight tools and target very broadly. With the affinity targeting, clients have seen very impressive results in comparison to interest base targeting. This proved to be very beneficial during the off season when we were trying to figure out different ways to reach users.

"4C Review"

What do you like best?

The people. The 4C staff is extremely knowledgeable/helpful when it comes to activating social campaigns. They have helped me get activity live at all hours of the night, which was by no means expected, but just speaks to the dedication of the team they have on hand.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say much regarding dislike of 4C.. All of my experiences with their team have been great. If anything, maybe just setting up more training time on the 4C analytics hub, but other than that, everything was great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a managed service to help streamline social activation, look no further: 4C is your solution.

We solved business problems such as finding ways to more effectively reach/engage our target audience, while at the same time growing our client's social fan base. The benefits of using 4C are clear - they are experts in the field of social activation, and help client's achieve whatever KPIs are set before them.

4C review by <span>Kyle T.</span>
Kyle T.

"Social Media Supervisor - B2B"

What do you like best?

4C provides a host of platform integrations and features that save time and allow my team to analyze data in a much more robust fashion.

What do you dislike?

Some updates can take too long to show up on 4C's dashboards.

Targeting has become a bit more advanced and nuanced. Also, some pacing needs have been addressed.

4C review by <span>Eelin O.</span>
Eelin O.

"Media technology company with a great heart"

What do you like best?

4C not only saved us time and effort, it also helped us to greatly improve our cost efficiency. Being a non-profit with a lean team and tight resources, this means we can do more good and stretch our resources further. 4C has kindly sponsored our use of the platform as their CSR efforts, but this review is in no way influenced by this sponsorship as the results are backed by facts.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not intuitive at first and takes some training and getting used to.

The non-profit I work at, Our Better World, tells stories of other non-profits/social enterprises to inspire the audience to act and help. For every story we tell, we invest a little in promotion to ensure the reach is maximised and right audience is reached. We have been able to use 4C to reach wider audiences and engage them at a lower cost.

4C review by <span>Meghan G.</span>
Meghan G.

"4c Social Platform Success"

What do you like best?

The audience targeting, smart groups, target sets, etc. are extremely helpful when building out an audience for social platforms. Not only that, but being able to contact our 4c representative at all times that will build out preset audiences for us.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to easily filter out campaigns throughout all levels without having to retype the campaign name again.

4c allows us to quickly target our audiences from preset groups, allowing us to save time and energy to get more work done throughout the day. Also, now we don't have to go into each individual social platform and can easily reach all the platforms we need to through 4c.

4C review by <span>Rebecca Renee M.</span>
Rebecca Renee M.

"If you want support from real people, use 4C. "

What do you like best?

Any of the 4C team members will immediately step in and help on any topic or function within their platform, regardless of time or day. They are all extremely knowledgeable in the social marketing industry, and offer insights and recommendations that extend beyond their platform.

What do you dislike?

Only complaint - it is annoying to log in & out of twitter and Pinterest accounts when switching between views. I know that this is a platform limitation, but it would be nice to be able to login once per session.

TV targeting - competitive conquesting. One of our brands does not run a lot of TV, but we can still be present in the ad space during those key time periods.

Affinity - building additional relevant audiences based on platform behavior data that are not obvious, and greatly extend the reach of my brand ads.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"4C is an awesome partner to have when running on multiple platforms."

What do you like best?

4C gives me the ability to aggregate all of the social platforms in one place making it easy to launch multiple campaigns at once. In addition, their targeting capabilities and affinities help me to think of more ways to target those my brands want. Lastly, the 4C team always welcomes feedback to improve their platform making them an awesome partner to work with.

What do you dislike?

They made several updates that have made the platform better and faster so nothing now.

I am booking multiple campaigns across several platforms. It is easy to optimize on 4C since it is all in one place.

4C review by User in Internet

"4C experience"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service, the program does have its issues but working with the team it feels like they care so much and they do what they can to make it right, and problems are usually fixed quite quickly.

What do you dislike?

Like I mentioned above, the program does run into bugs (albeit infrequently)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing customer service, great people to work with.

I use it to manage Pinterest campaigns. It allows me to manage Pinterest campaigns at 10x the speed I would otherwise, thanks to the amazing bulk upload tool.

4C review by <span>Bijal B.</span>
Bijal B.

"love the partnership we have with 4C"

What do you like best?

The support and relationship as well as the knowledge offered.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more options within platforms, but I realize this will happen with improvements to the tool over time.

Having everything in one place as well as helpful with daily pacing.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good product, great customer service"

What do you like best?

So far we're pretty satisfied with our experience. Our account managers Alicia and Lisa are very responsive and thorough. Once we got past the initial learning stage, the platform is easy to use and update real time.

What do you dislike?

Can't store multiple brands' authentication for Pinterest or look at multiple campaigns at once. I've also had a couple issues with the page freezing up when uploading a large amount of ads and losing the work I've done.

Managing ad buys for multiple brands on Pinterest. Being able to create many ads at once and optimize has been the most beneficial.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Satisfied but there is room improvement."

What do you like best?

The interface is also very clean and easy to use.. Duplication of the campaigns/ad sets /ads is an extremely helpful feature which saves time for the team.

What do you dislike?

The account download times for all platforms is so slow it really cuts into the efficiency of the team. There are some nuances between the interfaces which also causes issues. The fact that you have to upload videos and sometime images through Power Editor, is a real drawback. We suspect it is due to file size but that should be an issue.

4C has allowed us to generate cost savings for the clients, which has contributed to a higher ROI.

"Pinterest Review"

What do you like best?

I used their Pinterest platform and thought it was one of the better Pinterest API's that I have seen. It was siimple enough for easy campaigns, but also complex enough for our needs for reporting, campaign set up, etc.

Being able to use some keyboard shortcuts like in Excel (ctrl A for all, ctrl + shift to select multiple things) was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The Pinterest API acted up a bit, so that was causing some non-4C issues.

Bulk sheets tended to break a bit, which made bulk edits and launching difficult.

API took some time getting used to, not everything was 100% user intuitive (button placement, keyboard functionality, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend 4C for Pinterest campaign management. Other social platforms would be on a case-by-case basis depending on the needs for those specific platforms.

Expanding into a new

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I've used 4c to manage the social campaign and it has proven to be very successful."

What do you like best?

I like the duplication, edit all, and filtering features. I also like that I can select all in the ad set level and see the budget at the bottom.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit the budget or start/end dates on an ad level. Also, I do not like that I have to re-make a promoted post/Instagram post if I want to make any edits after uploading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C is a great tool to build, manage and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis. It has detailed reporting allowing for a full understanding of campaign performance. As a result, manual optimizations have resulted in improved performance.

We've been able to execute social actions for our client much faster. In addition, we can see the performance results on a daily basis, allowing for more control over the campaign.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Average PMD Platform -Only Used Because Pinterest does not have one built-in."

What do you like best?

Some of the features are extremely usable (like weather targeting, climate targeting, or TV targeting). We can't automate those kinds of things on Facebook. Having a platform that can perform that type of automation can make our campaigns much more flexible.

What do you dislike?

The UI felt very flimsy. Frequently, I was not confident that the ads I either created or updated were done so successfully. Reporting dashboard is not as robust as Facebook's. The overall UX was just not as good as what Power Editor and Ads Manager offers. As of now, I would choose to run my campaigns on Facebook's platforms over 4C's 10 times out of 10. Same goes for Twitter.

We really utilized 4C solely to create and manage our Pinterest campaigns because they had not created a platform to do so already.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to bulk edit and keep all social campaigns in one place"

What do you like best?

Great user interface, easy to see and make changes to many items at once within a social platform. Great that you can access all different platforms in one place. 4C affinities is great too, and we usually see pretty high engagement rates from these, as compared to our own targets/buckets. 4C reps are great too--always eager to help, super nice, and they definitely know their stuff when it comes to optimizing and recommendations. They always present new opportunities and technological improvements as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a time lag in connecting to Facebook/Twitter's API and slow loading times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend! Has everything you need in one place.

Optimizing campaigns--targeting, budgeting--in bulk. 4C saves us time by allowing us to create ad sets/campaigns much faster, and also edit and optimize them faster.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform. Great team. "

What do you like best?

The interfaces for both Facebook and Twitter are very straightforward and easy to use (for the most part) and the team is incredibly helpful, both with basic training and user questions, as well as extended support for planning and ideating.

What do you dislike?

Though I like the actual user experience within the UI, I wish it looked nicer. It just looks a little dated. The filter button in the column titles sometimes doesn't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and throw yourself into it. It is easy to fall back on the UIs, but 4C will be faster and easier in the long run.

Managing multiple campaigns across platforms efficiently. More efficient testing of existing FB/TW tools, such as reach and frequency or TV targeting. Really excited for TV sync.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for unique targeting capabilities"

What do you like best?

The unique targeting capabilities the platform offers. You are able to find people and create audiences in way you are unable to do on directly on the social platforms themselves. This widens the ways we can connect our social campaigns back to our client's goals.

What do you dislike?

The layout and user experience of the platform. It's not extremely user-friendly and somewhat difficult to learn to use.

TV targeting has been a great draw for our clients. Though we haven't fully utilized this feature, being able to track a specific client or campaigns performance across all the different platforms is helpful.

4C review by <span>Nicole W.</span>
Nicole W.

"4C Review"

What do you like best?

4C is a great solution for self-serve paid options. Our team uses it currently for Pinterest promoted Pins and it alleviates the need for a media-buy direct to Pinterest or a media agency being involved.

What do you dislike?

Overall, 4C is a pretty hefty and confusing platform. There are TONS of layers and the work flow is disjointed. It's quite difficult to naturally understand moving from one action item to the next, in a natural flow. Instead you have to jump from page to page and tab to tab to accomplish things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think there needs to be more documentation to onboard properly, but overall it's a good platform.

We are simply owning PP campaigns for brand clients. The benefit is control over the campaign versus an agency having control.

4C review by <span>Joe R.</span>
Joe R.

"Socialyse Analyst"

What do you like best?

I like the activation portion of the platform. It makes creating campaigns simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting part of the platform could use some work, as it can be difficult to navigate.

We have just been utilizing Pinterest activations on the platform but we have seen engagement campaigns have performed extremely better than traffic campaigns.

4C review by <span>Jason N.</span>
Jason N.

"4C is Fantastic for Cross-Channel"

What do you like best?

I like that we can manage multiple platforms in one place.

What do you dislike?

The platform is still evolving but having a more robust & user-friendly UI would be helpful. Adding charts, more data, easier downloads, etc.

Efficiency - nowadays vendors that offer cross-channel solutions are the way to go.

4C review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"4C team and product is great "

What do you like best?

The 4C team is always communicative and on top of their product changes and/or bugs (when they do exist). I have always been super impressed by their interest in product development.

What do you dislike?

There have been an occasional bug issues with the platform which have taken longer than I would have expected to be fixed.

Performance based marketing within the Pinterest platform. Without 4C, we would not have been able to achieve any of the efficiency or scale that we are able to within the platform.

4C review by <span>Miles B.</span>
Miles B.

"Great platform, great service!"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer support and service - very responsive to help troubleshoot when issues arise, and very helpful at being proactive to avoid potential issues down the road. Platform is speedy, customizable, and we've had a great dialog to help develop new features/capabilities to enhance workflow.

What do you dislike?

Honestly can't think of anything major - they've been an excellent partner working with us so far.

Enhancing workflow, speeding up time for optimization, and leveraging new technology to better target our consumers.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Major improvement in ad design/building. "

What do you like best?

4C has improved the ad building process greatly. It is much easier to build, organize, and most importantly duplicate pins and campaigns. The UX is very friendly and it did not take a long time to learn. The 4C support team is very helpful and this is the first step to bring Facebook's ad accessibility to Pinterest.

What do you dislike?

bulk uploading keywords is rather tedious sometimes. Also, exports tend to freeze up when you are looking at large sets of data over many weeks/months/etc.

Pinterest targeting has received a major upgrade. For those of us who create large campaigns with tons of content, the organizational process and ability to mass duplicate has cut a lot of time down.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"4C allows for easy cross-channel, cross-platform management"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, consistency between platform UIs.

What do you dislike?

New platforms such as Pinterest often have API issues which is more an issue on the platform side, not 4C. Also, 4C can be a bit slow in load times after loging in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C is a intuitifve platform to use. The best part of 4C as a company is their dedicated account reps. They are always there to help us through any and all issues.

We are using 4C to drive more efficient media for our clients.

4C review by User in Internet

"4C is helping us immensely in our Promoted Pin buying."

What do you like best?

I love the platform's ease of use and the comprehensive reporting capabilities. We're able to see at campaign and pin level what's performing best and can frequently adjust our keywords and bidding as needed.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to segment within campaigns into more organized buckets for our Pinterest content (rather than having to break out into separate campaigns entirely), as we often end up with a large volume of pins grouped into one campaign. An easier bulk uploading process for adding Pins into campaigns would be great as well.

We're finding ways to drive reasonably-priced and valuable traffic to our site, seeing what works, and what content resonates best with our audience.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A Powerful Social Tool for Advanced Advertisers"

What do you like best?

4C allows us to be more efficient in our day to day jobs. We're able to manage large-scale campaigns with ease.

What do you dislike?

There's not much we don't like about using 4C. There can be minor glitches, but the team is quick to respond.

4C has really allowed us to step up our strategic game through use of TV and sports sync. The social sync tools allow us to prove out how TV and social work together to drive brand metrics for our client. The social lift feature also allows us to tell a powerful story about how our social activations drive brand affinity compared to key competitors.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"An intuitive, time-efficient, platform accompanied by excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

4C's platform is designed for both new social media advertisers and the everyday power user. Through it's left-hand-navigation, custom rule-based filters, and ease of navigation, users are empowered to work efficiently and effectively.

Furthermore, 4C equips its advertisers with a competitive edge through proprietary technology solutions and predictive affinity data to drive client business forward. This type of access opens the door to explore unconventional solutions that might not have been previously considered.

The Customer Service team is hard to beat. Product feedback is taken seriously and is almost always implemented (quickly too!). Reps and engineering teams will continuously work to customize the platform based on team needs so client KPIs are achieved.

What do you dislike?

Lack of Find/Replace functionality within columns and the inability to bulk paste text into an import vs. uploading a document.

Efficient time-management given our continuous need to bulk export/import and recycle targeting. 4C's technology has also helped to bridge the media execution gap through their cross-channel product offerings. These solutions have helped to deliver a harmonized success story to our clients.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Phenomenal Program! HUGE Time Saver."

What do you like best?

- Massive amount of saved time and efficiency

- Clean, easy to use interface

- Always improving and adding new features

- Alicia is a fantastic person to work with on the 4C team!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. One time there was a minor upload issue but the representatives were very fast in fixing the issue.

- Saved Time

- Custom Metrics (e.g. ROAS)

- Bulk Editing

- Cleaner Process

- 4C Affinity audiences - improved targeting

- And more

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"I worked closely with 4C and used their product during my team as a Campaign Manager at Vivaki"

What do you like best?

I really liked the custom targeting segments we were able to create for campaigns using 4C. There were also particularly useful day parting capabilities that 4C enabled us to execute on Twitter that would have otherwise not been possible at the time. This made our lives much easier.

What do you dislike?

4C from time to time would experience glitches that would effect campaign set up and lead to implementation errors. For example, as I described above, 4C enabled us to set up Twitter day parting we needed for a particular campaign. However, 4C had experienced a glitch which interfered with the day parting. Getting this glitch resolved took longer then we anticipated and it was stressful waiting for a resolution we had hoped to receive much sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be persistent with the account reps when there is an issue that needs to be resolved urgently. Make sure that urgency is clear as response times I've experienced can be disappointing.

Our ASG teams managing social campaigns have a lot to gain from using 4C. There are a lot of cool tools to gain insight into targeting and other strategies we might not have realized were possible.

4C review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"4C gives us new opps to reach audiences we wouldn't have had the ability to on native channels."

What do you like best?

The support - our 4C reps have been awesome in providing us the support we need to get through any product issues, requests and overall campaign management. They are quick to respond to any question, no matter how big or small, and constantly check-in to make sure we're up to speed on all the features the tool has to offer. Also, the Affinities tool has been a huge hit with our clients, as we're able to widen and expand our audience reach beyond what native targeting tools have to offer, giving us an added bonus to our campaigns - especially for awareness.

What do you dislike?

The product itself is still in need of refinement, and we had a lot of bugs/issues when we first started on the tool. Luckily, the 4C support team is really quick in addressing and solving, but I would love to be able to rely on 4C for more of our end to end campaign management - specifically when it comes to reporting.

4C really helps in setting up and pushing bulk campaigns, saving us a lot of time when we have a lot of ad sets to get out. The Affinities tool is helping us solve client problems of finding new audiences to reach, which has been a key advantage and selling point during planning meetings.

4C review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Seamless integration, incredible support and service."

What do you like best?

The 4C platform is easy to navigate. There is little you can do wrong that you cannot fix before it affects your accounts. From ease of changing budgets on the fly to uploading changes, and managing a full account the platform takes away the guesswork and is simple to walk through.

What do you dislike?

The limitations we have are on the Pinterest side, and not 4C - the ability to lower bids under 0.10, the ability to remove Pins from the system instead of pause - these are things that 4C is addressing with Pinterest. The only thing on my 4C wishlist would be a downloadable detailed training manual as i am sure i am not using the tool to its full extent.

Pinterest traffic. Traffic has increased exponentially due to 4C social ads and the agility they have to manage our campaigns. Paid traffic has brought an increase in organic, and account growth as well.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Agency Partner using 4C for activation"

What do you like best?

The customer service side of 4C has always been a great experience for me.

What do you dislike?

If there is one improvement I would make it would be to the platform. There's no way of checking to see once ads have been uploaded if they're approved and running properly which means we have to go back and check in the engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I recommend 4C to my colleagues, I highlight the ease of using one platform to set up multiple activations.

4C has helped streamline social activation by combining platforms into one set up process. The additional targeting options also allow us to provide the client with outside the box targeting for their campaigns.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Dependable Platform With Great Reps"

What do you like best?

Intuitive platform that you can quickly get used to and quickly train others on. The team at 4C is always willing to help and provide any additional training or resources that you might need. 4C helps us to react quickly and efficiently to any client requests and create effective campaigns for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Platform could benefit from additional filter capabilities to make honing in on a specific campaign or other section simpler. While bulk sheets are definitely usable with the platform, having some possible UI bulk operations and capabilities would make some large campaign creation much easier.

4C is helping us to quickly reply to client requests with near daily posts that need to be promoted or created. With functionalities, like affinity targeting, we are discovering new ideas for our targeting and providing our clients with valuable insight as to what their audience is really like.

4C review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

"4C"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The platform is easy to use and the team is always open to feedback for changes

What do you dislike?

No margin management. While the majority of the social PMDs do not have margin management, it is a flaw in the system. Just like DSPs account for margin and data, social DMPs could set themselves apart from Facebook direct with margin management

expanding and understanding who our audience is with affinitities. TV sync is a cool way to show the client innovation as well

4C review by <span>Jeff L.</span>
Jeff L.

"Consolidated advertising platform, next-gen insights"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to tap into 4C's insights over and above what the individual platforms provide, and the value that can bring to advertisers in terms of results, is impressive.

What do you dislike?

The report center is for Pinterest is pretty decent, but needs some work. That said, the Pinterest ads platform is still pretty young (as of Jan. 2016), so it's to be expected that there will be some bumps in the road.

We're an agency that manages digital ad campaigns across multiple ad platforms for our clients. Being able to look across these channels and pull reporting in once place has simplified some of the ad management tasks.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Account Management, Easy to Use Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform itself for buying Facebook campaigns its much simpler than Facebook's Business Manager. Also, any questions I've ever had I've got quick responses to from my account manager, who is always readily available.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a great way to pull reporting from the platform, and have typically just gone to Business Manager to pull these instead.

Trying to maximize our reach and engagement within a small target. For Tri-State Honda, we're only targeting Hispanic Adults in the Tri-State area, so layering on different data segments to try and create niche targets is what we've done to try and maximize the amount of people we can hit

"4C Review"

What do you like best?

4C makes media buying easier and more streamlined, while also offering extra targeting capabilities. The reps are incredibly helpful and come to our office once a week for office hours to answer questions and provide suggestions. Overall, working with 4C has been a great experience.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature could use work - it's often time easier to use the native platforms for reporting.

We needed a platform to help streamline Twitter and Facebook advertising as we were running into a lot of problems with the native platforms. We then expanded into using 4C for Pinterest and we've seen improved results by doing so.

"4C Review"

What do you like best?

From documentation to account managers the resources available to work in 4C are fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Workflow is minimally guided. Updates to your ads are done one at a time and its not easy to navigate between campaigns and pins. The UI is also a bit clunky and can be difficult to manage.

As a company we have only just begun using 4C this year. The team at 4C has been instrumental in helping us get started and scaling our operation.

4C review by <span>Daniel B.</span>
Daniel B.

"Great Platform To Connect With Your Audience"

What do you like best?

In an overly complicated digital space, 4C is able to simplify the buying process in a sophisticated way.

All of the targeting you need is available and is extremely easy to use for the avid trader.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could use some improvement and they could also look into more tech integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, test test tst

Connecting with an extremely granular audience at scale

4C review by <span>Drew L.</span>
Drew L.

"Very easy to use. Great product. "

What do you like best?

Easy UI, great product, great customer support when it comes to issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to edit when it comes to exporting. Have to edit multiple tabs in order to have consistency across the board.

R&F tool I just learned about will be beneficial for future campaigns. Easy to use, and provides great insight into what we can do In terms of guaranteed reach.

4C review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"Great Platform for Managing Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Utilizing 4C allowed me to easily launch, optimize and duplicate campaigns across Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. furthermore, 4C allows you to create and utilize many custom targeting audiences that have shown to increased results across platforms.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is hard to customize and many times when exporting, the excel doc gives you metrics that are not always calculated correctly.

This helps to save time by easily duplicating and managing social media campaigns

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Top customer service and amazing company partnership"

What do you like best?

i love the attention to detail in everything that 4C does. They are always willing to help find you the best solution to a problem or just creative ideas to tackle a campaign. They are consistently improving their platform to ensure it is the best product as well.

What do you dislike?

there is not much that i dislike with 4C. We typically don't utilize the platform for everything so maybe the questions as to why we do not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C can be utilized for all social activation, making your life a lot easier.

we have been able to tap into strategic audiences esp with tools like TV sync.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Definitely among the better API partners"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and intuitive layout based on in-platform campaign build options

What do you dislike?

Based on my own use, the leap from native platforms to 4C isn't as large as I wish it were.

So far my only experience is with Snapchat, which does not have a suitable native platform to build and run ads on a large scale.

4C review by <span>Nicky C.</span>
Nicky C.

"Generally pleasant and easy to use interface, occasionally buggy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, the targeting options, ability to bulk change easy

What do you dislike?

Lag time and load time including first login page, difficult to bulk upload, some functionality available in Facebook Power Editor which may not be readily available in 4C.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use platform with amazing targeting options

Usually campaign objectives, e.g. conversions or post engagement.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"4C allows me to make educated targeting decisions"

What do you like best?

Able to use the affinity tool to pull in suggested interests and affinity targets.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't see placements or Targeting in Facebook b/c it says it was created in another api.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget to support this, it is a worth while investment.

Able to make smart decisions and recommendations about targeting.

"Not ideal"

What do you like best?

Our rep, he has been very helpful even through the shortcomings of the product.

What do you dislike?

The whole UI. It doesn't push our changes through to the platform and often budget changes are not implemented. Often times reports pull empty data. Other misc bugs with upload buttons not working, not able to setup automated reporting. User interface is very cumbersome.

Just use to manage pinterest campaigns.

4C review by <span>Nirav M.</span>
Nirav M.

"Nice Product and Convenient to Setup campaigns.. especially Pinterest"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up campaigns in Pinterest

What do you dislike?

Have to authenticate Pinterest every time I want to setup campaigns or get data. Also have to download campaigns/data everytime

All platforms at one place.

4C review by <span>Ryan G.</span>
Ryan G.

"4C is great for audiences, affinities and sync. "

What do you like best?

I like the built out audiences and the affinities tool in 4C best. These make targeting easier in the platform and can help increase reach over trying to build audiences alone.

What do you dislike?

Spending using either sync or dayparting can be difficult to manage.

Benefits of 4C include offering targeting solutions to the client that often help increase CTR and conversions and lower cost.

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great technology and outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

Has direct API access to all leading social platforms which allows for streamlined execution, optimization and reporting. Advanced features help facilitate planning and strategy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's challenging to pin point errors within a campaign, but their customer service team is always available to help.

Achieving business goals for our clients through start of the art technologies that streamline execution and reporting

"Advertising Strategist"

What do you like best?

Our 4C rep is very nice! He is always happy to hop on the phone to help us with any issues.

What do you dislike?

Platform is not organized, but we can see they are working on improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a great contact!

We are starting to use custom audiences in Pinterest to boost conversions and 4C is helping us do it.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Overall A Quality Product"

What do you like best?

It easily allows you to create campaigns, manage them, and do reporting for all social platforms in one place.

What do you dislike?

The product can have glitches and bugs, which makes load times slow or strange errors. they are often quickly fixed and their service team is very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a good product

We have saved time building out campaigns, increased engagement rates through testing and optimization, and streamlined reporting

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Quick, convenient, and friendly service from 4c!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the editing platform for Facebook and Twitter. I can make multiple campaigns in one go which saves myself and my team a lot of time when it comes to launching campaigns- especially the time sensitive.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs here and there, but overall great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use for optimizations, reporting, alerts, and more.

We are providing our client opportunities with advanced targeting to reach customers they wouldn't normally touch with partner provided categories or targeting. 4c takes targeting to the next level.

Learn more about 4C

4C Videos

Learning about 4C?

* We monitor all 4C reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.