4C

4C

4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for cross-screen convergence. Bridging TV and social media, the 4C product suite helps marketers make multi-screen magic.

Work for 4C?

Learning about 4C?

4C Reviews

Ask 4C a Question
Showing 181 4C reviews
4C review by <span>Elena B.</span>
Elena B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Viet and Gabby are always there to help with any task or issue -- no matter how big or small. They show you step by step how to solve complicated issues, and, if for some crazy reason they don't know the solution to your problem, they actually tell you that they're stumped instead of giving you incorrect information like many other social media assistance reps. Then they circle back later with the correct solution. They also actually come into the office and give incredibly helpful step-by-step demonstrations. Other reps often favor using screen-shares or just phone calls to explain complicated issues... which often leave the Resolution team members more confused then before. Additionally, 4C's bi-weekly office hours are fantastic. Armed with treats and friendly smiles, Viet and Gabby expertly guide RM team members through their campaign dilemmas. I'm always impressed at how they bounce back and forth between different people with different issues.

The 4C platform is also phenomenal. Extremely intuitive and versatile. I'm very happy with the platform as a whole.

What do you dislike?

There are definitely still some bugs in the system. We've recently encountered issues with a snapchat set-up and were frustrated when our upload error did not have an explanation... however, even though traveling, Viet was able to help us almost immediately and we figured out a solution.

I think it'd be helpful if definitions for metrics popped up when you hovered your mouse over the metric when creating custom table settings or reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

4C is an intuitive and versatile platform with incredibly helpful and knowledgeable customer service representatives.

We mainly use 4C for platforms without a UI (Pinterest) or a semi-functional UI (Snapchat). This week I set up my first Snapchat campaign using 4C and I was very happy with how similar Snapchat's 4C interface was to Pinterest's 4C interface. My knowledge of setting up Pinterest campaigns on 4C made setting up my Snapchat campaign on 4C a breeze.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 4C
4C review by <span>Cristian S.</span>
Cristian S.

My review about 4C

Validated Review
What do you like best?

About 4C I like it's audiences and affinities. When we run Facebook battles, we will complete A/B testing with Facebook Targeting and 4C focusing to see which performs better. As a rule we see that the 4C focused on promotion sets result in a higher CTR. In any case, we can utilize these groups of onlookers to take in more about our intended interest groups and observe this to be extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I don't like at 4C. The first is that the 4C stage is ease back to stack and work. It frequently requires investment to get the stage open, and explore in the middle of tabs in the stage. The second thing that I detest is the design of the user interface. I don't imagine that it is exceptionally instinctive and I figure the general association and structure could utilize a few upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool. however be careful about overloading the system with to many data.

The advantages that we have acknowledged from 4C are adapting more about our intended interest groups, and in addition efficient. 4C Audiences and Affinities are extraordinary on the grounds that they take out a portion of the mystery for making focusing on procedures and we have observed this to be a gigantic advantage.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

4C review by <span>Ashlee C.</span>
Ashlee C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like best about 4C are 4C Audiences and 4C Affinities. Typically when we run Facebook campaigns, we will do A/B testing with Facebook Targeting and 4C targeting to see which performs better. Often times we see that the 4C targeted ad sets result in a higher CTR. Either way, we are able to use these audiences to learn more about our target audiences and find this to be very useful.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I really dislike about 4C. The first is that the 4C platform is very slow to load and operate. It often takes time to get the platform open, as well as navigate in between tabs in the platform. The second thing that I dislike about 4C is the layout of the platform. I do not think that it is very intuitive and I think the overall organization and structure could use some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm very excited to see 4C integrate with Snapchat advertising! I'd also really like to see 4C roll out some Instagram targeting features on their road map.

The benefits that we have realized from 4C are learning more about our target audience's interests, as well as time saving. 4C Audiences and Affinities are great because they take out some of the guess work for creating targeting strategies and we have found this to be a huge benefit.

4C review by <span>Sarah T.</span>
Sarah T.

4C is a social media powerhouse

Validated Review
What do you like best?

4C has given us the ability to create our highest performing prospecting audiences for our clients-- across industries--through using the affinity and social search functions. These audiences are powerful because they are both relevant and backed up by REAL engagement data.

The customer service they provide is also AMAZING and I love how dedicated the 4C team is to educating our team about the most up-to-date platform features.

Smart Groups and all of 4C's sync features provide an advanced level of control of media buying technology that provides a highly intelligent, personalized ad experience for our audiences.

Lastly, I love how 4C has prioritized the integration of social and TV as this is going to ultimately be the future of social advertising.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the load times are excruciatingly long (when downloading an account). Also, I wish that 4C had a find and replace tool! It would really come in handy when duplicating and renaming campaigns/ad sets.

Increased efficiency in client reporting and data analysis!

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Platform easily aggregates all platforms into one single UI, which can be very helpful when running across varied platforms.

-Does a quality job of recreating the platforms structures within its on UI.

-Interface is intuitive if you're a veteran in working in social spaces.

What do you dislike?

-While it is intuitive to someone who is well-versed in different platform UIs, the tool bars are set up in a cluttered way and sometimes it's not always easy to remember where all the tools are located.

-The function of download an account everytime we login does tend to be annoying.

-Not always confident in the UI to start, pause or re-start campaigns as I have upload a campaign as paused multiple times only to check that it wasn't actually paused.

-With the way our team operates, our campaigns are built out in a very granular way. Sometimes that granularity leads to a ton of campaigns, ad sets and ads which seem to overwhelm the system pretty quickly.

-When setting up the table and then eventually pulling reports it doesn't pull the metrics in the order that we would like which can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful product, but be wary of overloading the system with too granular of campaign setups.

It allows us to run with full capabilities on Snapchat

4C review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Perfect for managing Facebook campaigns

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to work within the platform. It is super user-friendly and easy to navigate and understand what information I need to fill out to get my campaigns up and running! I also really appreciate how available the 4C team is when I have a question. They respond quickly and are incredibly helpful in getting my problems solved.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be slow to load and slow to view changes made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to reach out to the 4C team about possible optimizations. They are focused on making this platform great for every need.

Our team is using 4C to traffic and manage Facebook campaigns from start to finish. It's really easy to troubleshoot and correct problems from within the platform. I actually prefer to build within 4C vs. the solutions Facebook offers because of the great interface and ease of use.

Learn more about 4C

4C Videos

Learning about 4C?

* We monitor all 4C reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.