5pm

Ask 5pm a Question
Showing 5 5pm reviews
5pm review by <span>Jane R.</span>
Jane R.

Great product and great customer service!

What do you like best?

I love how easy 5pm is to use. Everything is pretty intuitive, so the learning curve is short.The way it's set up also makes it easy to adapt to the particular needs of the business. And they have AWESOME customer service: prompt, responsive, and courteous.

What do you dislike?

The way the time-tracking widget always disappears from my icon tray. I'd think it was a problem with my computer, but others I know who use 5pm have reported the same issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the things I love about 5pm is that it's not overwhelming. Some other programs are so complicated and fancy it takes more time to set them up and use them than it does to do the work you're trying to track. 5pm is easy to get the hang of, so you can focus on what needs to be done.

Tracking multiple projects, clients, jobs, and contractors, and managing deadlines. Having one place to keep all the information everyone needs to get jobs done, in a place that can be accessed from any computer, means stuff doesn't get overlooked or forgotten.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 5pm
5pm review by Administrator

Support was amazing

What do you like best?

Their willingness to provide customization for our specific needs is rare these days and very much appreciated!

What do you dislike?

We don't "dislike" anything. There are areas that would be great to see improved, and that is where the great customer service comes into play. They want to make their product better, so they listen and work with the customer. Anyone in this business know that it is a process. Nothing is ever perfect out of the gate. and once it seems like you're there, times and technology changes, and the strive to improve continues.

This question should be "What could be improved", not "what do you dislike".

5pm gives us the ability to keep our entire workflow organized. The customer service is truly amazing. They helped us customize the software to fit our specific needs.

What Project Management solution do you use?

5pm review by <span>Lora Z.</span>
Lora Z.

Keep it Simple and Productive

What do you like best?

For a simple project management tool that is online, always visible and great for tracking use 5pm. When our project went from a development stage to a maintenance stage I switched from an expensive PM tool to 5pm and have been very happy.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to sort by multiple columns. I can sort by myself for example, but not by my tasks and then by date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something easy to use, not tons of bells and whistles for monitoring your project, this is excellent.

I am able to monitor our project no matter where I am. I can keep up with what my team is doing and can add documents, comments and even emails right into the software.

5pm review by User

Good for Project Management

What do you like best?

I like that our team is able to stay on the same page with projects. It also helps eliminate the number of emails received.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to search for previous projects that have been completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On board as many employees as possible to eliminate uneducated users

We are trying to stay as efficient as possible with a large team. 5pm has allowed us to do that, as long as all team members are using the software appropriately.

5pm review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

Good experience with 5pm

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of navigation throughout the site, and the layout of the system. It's easy to find information and keep our team on track.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that everyone on our team doesn't use the program to its fullest extent. It can be overwhelming to some as there are so many levels of usability.

We are able to keep our entire team on task and on deadline.

Learning about 5pm?

* We monitor all 5pm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.