6 Degrees PR

Six Degrees is a Public Relations company offering communication solutions to organizations and individuals across industries.

Work for 6 Degrees PR?

Learning about 6 Degrees PR?

Categories

6 Degrees PR Reviews

Showing 2 6 Degrees PR reviews
6 Degrees PR review by G2 Crowd User in Primary/Secondary Education
G2 Crowd User in Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to use, highly effective communications software

What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to connect with a variety of people in the media industry - not just writers, but also editors and producers. The variety helps me create a more balanced outreach and makes the product come together through a much cleaner, simpler process.

What do you dislike?

I really don't "dislike" anything about 6 Degrees, but I do think that there is ALWAYS room for improvement. The company certainly can continue growing and expanding the amount of media resources they provide access to, and they could also make users aware of any new changes through a newsletter so that things continue running smoothly and it remains easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just say to jump right in! Give them a call and explain what you're looking for. They are helpful and will be able to direct your needs to their professionals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 6 Degrees PR
6 Degrees PR review by G2 Crowd User in Hospitality
G2 Crowd User in Hospitality

This is one of the best company I have worked with

What do you like best?

Their services is always the best around

What do you dislike?

Very slow response and too much paper works

What PR Firms solution do you use?

Learning about 6 Degrees PR?

* We monitor all 6 Degrees PR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories