7 Speed Reading

You Will Read 3.471 Times Faster, With Full Comprehension. -Triple your reading speed -Improve comprehension -Beautiful and easy to use -Step-by-step training -Guaranteed results

Work for 7 Speed Reading?

Learning about 7 Speed Reading?

7 Speed Reading Reviews

Ask 7 Speed Reading a Question
Showing 1 7 Speed Reading review
7 Speed Reading review by <span>Stephen L.</span>
Stephen L.

"Speed Reading"

What do you like best?

I liked the accessibility of it. It helps, because users are able to easily maneuver throughout the software to varying levels and practice their reading at varying speeds.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact it requires pay. I didn't like the fact you must pay to use this. Their is no way to gain access to this unless you are paying on a constitent basis.

I have solved discrepancies in employees, clients, or students abilities to read. By using this software it has allowed users to improve vastly in reading quickly. This has improved their reading fluency.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 7 Speed Reading

What Other Education solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of 7 Speed Reading for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about 7 Speed Reading?

* We monitor all 7 Speed Reading reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.