8x8 Cloud Contact Center

8x8 Cloud Contact Center

Leader in Enterprise Communications as a Service (ECaaS), cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions.

Work for 8x8 Cloud Contact Center?

Learning about 8x8?

8x8 Cloud Contact Center Reviews

Ask 8x8 a Question
Showing 47 8x8 reviews
8x8 review by <span>Jordan K.</span>
Jordan K.

"Pretty Good, Not Great"

What do you like best?

We like the ability to pull real time reporting and monitor calls. Reporting as a whole works well.

What do you dislike?

Our contact center opens at 7am. Until 7am, no phone calls should be accepted by the queue, but rather informed of our operating hours via our recorded message. We've consistently had contact reach the queue prior to our start time for several months. 8x8 support is unable to find the source of the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a trial and assistance in establishing your would-be settings.

We use 8x8 as our primary contact center software. We also use the ability to monitor and playback recorded calls as a training tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 8x8 Cloud Contact Center
8x8 review by <span>Bryan P.</span>
Bryan P.

"8x8 Turned a Small Three Person Non-Profit into a State of the Art Support System"

What do you like best?

The numerous tools for making our four person non-profit office sound and perform just as efficiently as any large private corporation. The ease of setup and scalability has allowed us to grow from two to four employees enhanced our ability to provide the same services away from our desks seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

As with any VOIP system, the quality of the 8x8 Services are heavily dependent on bandwidth. When we grew our office from 2 to 4 we needed to upgrade our DSL system to a more expensive broadband setup to remove the crackling and dropped calls. Having two charges for telephony (8x8 AND Verizon) is a pain. It would be really nice if 8x8 could partner with a service provider at a reduced package rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just compare price point. Go line by line to compare apples to apples. Vonage for Business may have a better price point, but didn't deliver all the services that 8x8 provided.

Also review your setup after a year. We setup fax, recording and conference call capability for all six lines but found that only two people really needed or utilized the services. We were able to reduce our bill by dropping those unnecessary services on four of our lines with no ill affects to our callers.

For over 30 years, the Brain Injury Association of Maryland has maintained a Hotline for Marylanders with brain injuries, their families, and the healthcare providers who serve them. When I came on board five years ago, I was asked to take the organization to the next level. For 30 years, if we weren't in the office, we couldn't answer those all-too-important calls. I knew we needed to "cut the cord" of that 800 number while still being able to provide the same compassion and support for which have been known for over three decades. I saw VOIP as the answer to that dilemma.

I wanted a system that was portable, but seamless. A system where we could answer calls on our newly purchased iPads as easily as we could on our cell phones or desk phones. Where we could create three party calls with the click of a button to immediately put a caller directly in touch with the resource he or she needed. It had to be flexible, scalable, and add professionalism to our office space. (No screaming to pick up the phone on line 1 for you since we didn't have voice mail and I couldn't forward the call to your phone.)

After receiving a generous Salesforce.com Foundation grant to move our call notes from blue index cards to the cloud, we went searching for a VOIP system that could help us fully utilize this new award. We looked at several systems, but found that 8x8 offered the most services for the best price. As an Executive Director with no IT or Telephone background or support, I needed a system that I could learn and implement quickly and easily. Not knowing the difference between a PBX and PBJ, I launched into setting up the system with six phone lines, six fax lines, our 800 service, virtual receptionist, voicemails to email, conference calls, and uploading our hold music. (HOLD MUSIC!. You would hear MUSIC while you were on hold! WOW!) I then made sure it worked our our cell phones and iPads. I then went about syncing it with our Salesforce.com for Non-Profits database.

Before, when a call came in, we asked if they had called before. If they had, we would look for their name in a Word Document Folder with their name and then also search for a corresponding blue index card with their name in one of our four, four-drawer file cabinets. If they hadn't hung up, we would then be able to speak to them and add notes about the conversation.

Now, when you call us, your number and caller ID is simultaneously run through our Salesforce.com for Non-Profits database. If you are in our database, your record pops-up and we are able to automatically see whose calling, when you called last, who took the call, and what was discussed. If you are not in our database, a text bubble pops up which allows us to add you to our Salesforce database and the call and what is discussed is automatically logged as activity on your account. That information is uploaded real time so if you call back a few hours later, and someone else answers the call (either in the office or out on the road on their iPad) your record pops up and we can pick up the conversation right where you left off.

Our primary mission is to provide information and assistance to our callers whether they be calling for themselves, a loved one, patient or client. "Remembering" the caller builds a connection and connection builds trust. Without trust, our advice is no better than a list of names in the yellow pages. From the first time you call and are met with a professional greeting, transfer after hold music, or a polished voicemail, to "remembering" our last call with you, 8x8 has revolutionized our ability to serve Maryland's brain injury community.

What Contact Center Workforce solution do you use?

8x8 review by <span>Erik J.</span>
Erik J.

"Sales Rep is great - Service team ok"

What do you like best?

Our Sales Rep Jim Guise is awesome. He has been available for every question that we have ever had and solves our problems swiftly.

What do you dislike?

As of late, we have been having a lot of issues with garbled audio, dropped calls and almost seems as if they fired everyone in their service department and hired people with little experience. They used to have incredible teams, not sure what happened over there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have tech savvy people in house and also have an outside IT company it'll be fine. If you don't good luck... Call center is tough, they NEVER read the notes in their system from previous support cases. Get's aggravating repeating yourself over and over again.

The 8x8 platform links through to our salesforce platform and works great most of the time. This allowed us to not have to purchased hard phones for every workstation and also make the stations smaller since we did not have to accommodate more electronics on the desktop.

8x8 review by <span>Gregory P.</span>
Gregory P.

"Great quality, customer service, and ease of use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of managing the phones, features, and users. We are paying less than we were with an out dated system that required a terminal to program and now have a considerable amount of big features without having to micromanage the system.

What do you dislike?

For me, there is not much to dislike. The one area that I could see improving is being able to schedule a ring group. For business hours, having our main line answered live is ideal while having it divert to the auto-attendant after hours is preferred without having reception remember to enable DND.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do your analysis of required features for your organization. For us, 8x8 is a natural fit. Simplicity of use and management tied to predictable billing was an important factor. Our users have not had any issues learning the features of the phone or UC apps.

Ability to easily add users in multiple office locations on the same system.

Adding unified communications when it was not previously an option with our old hardware.

8x8 review by <span>Alicha K.</span>
Alicha K.

"8x8 does exactly what I need as an evolving business professional"

What do you like best?

The staff - always helpful. Even when it's a silly question about something outside of their own software.

The software - love that I can access everything from my phone or laptop. The app is easy to use and keeps me connected on the road.

The reporting - I can keep an eye on staff, and make sure our time is being used for full ROI.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? Nothing - I have zero complaints. I've been with this company for over 4 years now and have not an issue with the 8x8 system yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, great support, excellent for mobile employees

Communication - lack thereof is a huge whole is many businesses. Especially when a large part of their staff are mobile. The 8x8 software always keeps us connected, up to date, and it's user-friendly design is a huge help.

8x8 review by <span>Stephanie P.</span>
Stephanie P.

"Reliable integrated phone system "

What do you like best?

I really like that 8x8 is reliable. I also appreciate that it allows me and other staff to make calls and access messages from anywhere -via email, on my phone, on my desktop. It allows me to work from any location with no loss of connectivity.

What do you dislike?

I've been happy with 8x8. Our previous system was not reliable - there were regular problems with lost calls and bad networks. 8x8 is much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend 8x8 - it's a good investment, especially if you are concerned with planning for a disaster or need staff who are mobile for other reasons.

8x8 allows staff to communicate from wherever they are. Since we need to plan for the possibility of hurricane evacuations ever summer, we need staff who are mobile and able to do their jobs from any location.

8x8 review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Works well most of the time"

What do you like best?

8x8 has our queues set up perfectly. It’s easy to turn on call recording for agents. It is fairly simple to set up new lines. I love being able to have multiple queues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their software has bugs. My agents regularly complain about having to restart the software or delete and re-download their app. Additionally, their reporting in the Analytics software could be improved. You’ll find discrepancies between how many calls it says an agent “missed” on one report to another. I’ve called them multiple times to find out why there is a discrepancy, and they always tell the that it’s just Version 1.0 of the software, so it needs improvement. It’s been like that for 1.5 years though. We have learned to work around these little issues. I wish there was a report with how often agents log in and out of the queue to track the percent of time they are staying in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that since it is virtual software, you are at the liberty of their servers. When they crash, you stop getting calls. This has probably happened about 5 times in 3 years.

We are a virtual company, so 8x8 allows our agents to be anywhere in the world and still receive calls from our queue. I can also track and see basic info on the agents like if they are currently logged in or out.

8x8 review by Administrator

"Lot's of features and functionality, but very little usability."

What do you like best?

Lot's of functionality in the system, pretty much any feature I can ask for or have asked for is available. General configuration isn't terrible.

Call quality is pretty good (after we made the appropriate network connection), but the voices sound rather quiet when talking to people on the phone (even when you put it at full volume).

Our implementation consultant was pretty good and really knew his stuff.

It integrates with NetSuite.

What do you dislike?

For a techy person, it's quite usable, but it is a terrible user experience leaving much to be desired. Apparently they're working on this, but slow going if that's the case.

Their sales process was pretty bad overall and ultimately we weren't setup with the exact features and functionality we needed... what we have does work, but there are better solutions to certain aspects of our setup (we should have had the basic call queues over ring groups or even the call center they originally had us on).

They nickel and dime you. Ever feature for every line is an additional cost. Not a huge issue, but it's a hassle to get them to add a feature for a user because it requires you to go to their sales dept. get a new agreement signed, and then some other dept to activate it... which can take a while or not even happen without you checking in on them a few times.

VO Analytics (an add-on dashboard/analytics/reporting tool) has numbers that are actually wrong or the reps cannot explain how they numbers are derived. Support has failed to follow up on issues that have been open for more than two months.

Support is also a pain. You can only call them, some reps are better than others, they're hesitant to escalate an issue, and rarely take responsibility for an issue instead offering mundane things to try even if they don't make perfect logical sense for the issue at hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore all options and other competitors. We liked another option over 8x8 but went with them because of the NetSuite Integration.

We needed a VOIP solution that integrated with NetSuite and we got that. We got web-based management and we got that.

Our bill is slightly cheaper than it previously was, but I suspect it will go up as we solidify everything.

8x8 review by <span>Charles R.</span>
Charles R.

"Phone System Admin"

What do you like best?

They recently altered their customer support. Previously, we had a dedicated support representative, who responded as quickly as one person could. Now they have team support and a ticketing system, which allows for faster handling of questions/issues, but we still have a dedicated Account Representative for escalations.

I also enjoy that everything is stored online and easily expandable as we grow.

Discounted pricing.

What do you dislike?

We use their Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center offerings. I am disappointed that both are separate systems, which requires double the effort when performing tasks, such as reviewing reports or altering queues.

Queue/Script building in the VCC side is not intuitive.

Classic reports in VCC are difficult to generate and manipulate. New reports are still in beta and contain less information than available in the classic reports.

Hold music on the VCC cannot be changed. Many of our customers have indicated that they do not like the hold music. 8x8 has submitted an enhancement request to their development team

8x8 is currently a workable solution.

8x8 review by <span>Clint A.</span>
Clint A.

"Full-Featured Telephone System that is capable of almost anything!"

What do you like best?

We have been using 8x8 for nearly one year, and thus far we have been very satisfied! The ability to customize the system as we needed was a huge reason for switching to 8x8, and it has worked exactly as promised. We have several volunteers who are not in the office regularly and who lead up initiatives within our community. This telephone system allows us to program extensions that can automatically forward to their mobile or home phones, and allows us to accomplish our mission more effectively! We're thrilled with this system!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about 8x8's services. The issues that we have had are very minor and are generally pretty quickly solved by the technical support team. In the end, we felt that there are some areas where the instruction could be better and where functionality doesn't seem to match the intuitive set up of the equipment or systems. Overall, the customer service is great so these weren't or aren't major issues.

One of the greatest problems we solved is associated with our foster care resource center. Because we have limited volunteer staff, we have very limited hours for providing clothing and other needs to foster families. At the same time, many children come into foster care with little more than the clothes on their back and they arrive in the middle of the night. This is a challenge that 8x8's service resolved well. Foster families can call our hotline 24/7. When no one is available to answer in the center, the call is seamlessly, automatically transferred to the volunteer on call. That individual is able to come and open the center and meet emergency needs!

8x8 review by User in Internet

"Virtual Office - 8x8"

What do you like best?

I liked the simplicity of 8x8. There are a lot of fun call feature tools that you can use that I've never had using a VoIP. I like the feature where I can also message coworkers to keep in touch. I learn something new every day using the product, which is really nice!

What do you dislike?

The call quality can often be less than great. I've had a lot of customers get upset because they couldn't hear me clearly, or stated that I sounded like I was in a well. I thought it was just me at first, but other co-workers seemed to be experiencing the same issues that I was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around within the product! You'll discover a lot of cool features, and will be comfortable with it!

We are using this instead of our previous platform for handling inbound calls. It's easy to set up and use. The call features are very beneficial.

8x8 review by <span>Chandler B.</span>
Chandler B.

"Ease of use is outstanding"

What do you like best?

The online portal for updating and making changes to our network of phones is amazing. I can easily setup and change a variety of call routing features.

What do you dislike?

Support can be a little slow at making some account level changes at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a FIBER connection to your office. We tried to implement 8x8 in some offices still on cable-modem and the networks just aren't quite there yet for good QOS.

We are able to have a central number used on our advertising materials and website. Those inbound calls can be answered by a human, discussed, and easily forwarded to another office at another location.

8x8 review by <span>Art Burke  • H.</span>
Art Burke • H.

"8x* Telephone System User Review"

What do you like best?

Simplicity with many options combined with great, quick training and customer service and, of course, cost.

What do you dislike?

Nothing; there are many extra features available and excellent training as you utilize them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether a one person business or multiple people, 8x8 is absolutely amazing, cost, state-of-the art technology, service and help. I researched many VOIP services prior to 8x8 and I have been extremely satisfied and amazed at how 8x8 performs. Additionally, 8x8 has the capability to grow with you in your business.

Efficiency and reliability with telephone communications; Even when I am away from the office I receive an e-mail notification and recording of voicemails so I am able to respond quickly as if I was in the office.

8x8 review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.

"It allows my office to be anywhere! "

What do you like best?

My job is about being available 24/7 but I can not just sit in the office constantly. However with 8x8, it allows me to answers calls wherever I may be in the world. It has helped make me even more available.

What do you dislike?

Connection can be spotty if not in WIFI and using data instead

Being available - it makes me able to service my clients better/faster.

8x8 review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Not my favorite"

What do you like best?

8X8 is a solution for making calls without an actual phone. It has been a good backup when my work phone dies, and dailing out and taking calls is pretty easy

What do you dislike?

Call quality is a little unpredictable, and there's not a good indicator of what the quality of a call is while you're in one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

8x8 seems to improve with each release, but still has a ways to go in terms of call quality in my opinion

8x8 has helped the company save money by reducing phone bills, and provides a great backup for when phones die or get lost

8x8 review by User

"8x8 - Medicore Product"

What do you like best?

work from home and the ease to call people. customization with how you want to disposition each call.

What do you dislike?

Integration between Netsuite sometimes is not great - also drops a lot of calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend this. Support has been great and it really does help with eliminating office phones and letting people work from home and on the go.

Can now work remote and make calls from anywhere. No need to have a desk phone. This allows our sales team to be on the go and more efficient.

8x8 review by User in Internet

"A Very trying experience indeed"

What do you like best?

The ability to change what appears under caller ID.

What do you dislike?

The call quality is pretty dreadful, despite using many different headsets, plugging my computer in through ethernet and using wifi, nothing helps the complaints that customers make regarding the choppiness, severe delay, and sometimes just not able to hear me at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend 8x8 if there are other alternatives you are considering.

Quite honestly, I don't even know how to answer this question. VOIP can be tricky regardless, but I have worked for other companies previously remotely utilizing VOIP and never had these issues.

8x8 review by <span>Robert F.</span>
Robert F.

"Good phone system for a small business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

no equipment needed

mobile app

24 hr access

rarely goes down

What do you dislike?

poor support

poor product training

poor interface

expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it wasn't so problematic to port existing telephone numbers, I would probably shop for a new provider.

Fax

Phone

Voice messaging

Texting

8x8 review by <span>John G.</span>
John G.

"8X8 Two Years Down the Road"

What do you like best?

The implementation was quick and easy. The feature set is outstanding and the call quality has been great.

What do you dislike?

Really not much. Everything works well with minimal issues.

We needed the ability to quickly reconfigure who sat where without having to pay a fee every time we did so. We also needed the ability to allow folks to work remote - both of these were well covered by 8X8. We recently lost the main power to our building and the ability to cover our system from remote (and cell phone app) was awesome.

8x8 review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Product worthy for healthcare"

What do you like best?

Great service array for the modern and small private practice. I enjoy and praise having video conference offering for my package. This permits to offer webinars and video consultations. Additionally, the ability to secure a business associate agreement for my healthcare service is a great bonus.

What do you dislike?

The cost is not competitive for the market. Would love option to have PO for payment. I also need a dedicated sales manager-high turnover for the sales department. More flexibility in payments

Secure faxing

Advance techinolgy to provide quality services for conference calls and webinars

8x8 review by <span>Erik R.</span>
Erik R.

"Flexible Phone System"

What do you like best?

Flexible System for good price. Able to customize system to changing needs. Able to Customize and meet setup requirements when needed. Once you have account and physical phone, you can change locations and continue working as long as you have a good internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Mobile App doesn't always work well as the clarity is not quite there. Either sounds like in a tunnel or drops intermittently (this is on the MOBILE app only). Phones work great.

Multi State Distributed Work Force. Ability to setup routing, multi phone ringing and customized menus from the setup screen.

8x8 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care

"8x8 Review"

What do you like best?

The offline function was highly useful when side projects needed to get done.

What do you dislike?

Just about everything- it wasn't 8x8 itself it was the way it was so poorly implemented at the company I used it at. The connection would cut out 50% of the time, calls would be dropped, users said we sound "watery" or "fuzzy" or "in a tin can". This required frequent call backs from outside of 8x8 which screwed metrics up royally. Again it wasn't 8x8, it was my prior company's terrible phone lines and horrible implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use with PBX. This system is best used via IP Phone service and make use of the chat feature within the program- it makes life much easier.

I was solving helpdesk tickets as a level 1 technician, in a call center.

8x8 review by <span>Bill F.</span>
Bill F.

"Best Phone Quality For Sales"

What do you like best?

The best part about 8x8 is the quality of sound from using the softphone. Constantly can be relied on to have quality calls in a high energy and fast paced sales office.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about it. The 8x8 support team has been able to help me with any issue I have had with relative ease and they are very easy to get in touch with.

The ability to record phone calls for training with one click of a button with 8x8 has been essential to our growth as a sales team. This ultimately leads to better salesmen and more revenue for the company!

8x8 review by User in Computer Software

"8x8 is lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

The mobile app. Being able to answer and make phone call from anywhere in the world is awesome! I also like having our company directory at the palm of my hand, saves me so much time then having to look up phone numbers/emails on a desktop.

What do you dislike?

Every time there is an update it logs me out and sometimes forget my password since it has some crazy requirements.

Always being connected even when I'm not at the office.

8x8 review by <span>John C.</span>
John C.

"iBIO - Small Non-Profit Organization"

What do you like best?

flexible and feature rich, and inexpensive

What do you dislike?

WE have had some problems with the iPhone app not working

It is important for our organization to be in constant contact to our members. 8x8 functionality allows us to always be in touch.

8x8 review by <span>Colleen R.</span>
Colleen R.

"Great for multiple locations. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can make changes to routing of calls fairly easily.

What do you dislike?

More than once we have had our mail routing rules just disappear and no one could tell us why. They were helpful in setting them back up, but it was a pain and we weren't always aware that something was wrong.

We are able to have phones answered at one of our satellite offices.

8x8 review by <span>Troy W.</span>
Troy W.

"I investigated, installed and configured 8x8 at a prior company."

What do you like best?

Everything is housed elsewhere, no servers to configure, no equipment to purchase and easy to grow with the business.

What do you dislike?

Billing was a mess, contracted rates not met, hidden charges, and a fight to get them corrected. But the did eventually get the billing corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really read the fine print, get a specific person assigned to your company that you call direct. Call center help can be a nightmare. If you get assigned a great rep you are set.

we were able to implement it quickly and with little to no initial expense. It worked for us at the time.

8x8 review by User in Computer Software

"Love It!"

What do you like best?

I like the compatibility that 8x8 has with all of my devices. I use a desk phone at my office... When I am traveling in my car I use the 8x8 app on my iPhone and when I am traveling and in a hotel connected to the internet, I use the 8x8 app on my computer.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes the VOIP service is tough to hear on. (not sure if it could potentially just be a an internet connectivity issue)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, and you won't be disappointed.

Solving the issues of making phone calls! The most important part of my day as an Account Executive.

8x8 review by <span>Vineet S.</span>
Vineet S.

"8x8 - there when you need it "

What do you like best?

Availability in all formats

App, web, exe

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular, it's always great to have it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great product

Client calls

Urgent meeting bridges

Always makes me available when my business needs it

8x8 review by <span>Tim K.</span>
Tim K.

"100% reliable, great support, great people "

What do you like best?

reliability, reporting, ease of setup and configuration and support

What do you dislike?

pricing could be lower. Also, our sales rep left and the person who took over our account is not engaged enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it fits into your budget and you want the confidence to know your phone system will have up time at 100%, this is your company.

Straight integration into Zendesk which allows each call to be documented and historically kept.

8x8 review by <span>Chris B.</span>
Chris B.

"Great Corporate Phone System"

What do you like best?

I like the company directory look up and the Virtual Office Desktop application.

What do you dislike?

At first we were having challenges with our phones disconnecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great corporate phone system at an affordable price.

We are solving the problems of being able to connect with our clients with crystal clear sound.

The benefits are the quality of the calls and the fact that we can access anyone else's direct line in the company through the directory and desktop application.

8x8 review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"President"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, It allows me to maintain a constant presence while doing things in the field.

What do you dislike?

The android app is a bit clunky & tech support stinks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to steer tech support to answering your questions.

8x8 review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"8x8"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the interface is to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish the integration was better with Salesforce (i.e.: that the phone window was built in to the rest of the window). I think that feature is available, but I just don't have it.

We are solving the challenge of a different VoIP provider combined with a different voip phone/soft phone provider.

8x8 review by <span>Troy A.</span>
Troy A.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Love the control I have over messages and directing callers

What do you dislike?

I realy don't have anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have a solid internet connection

This is a simple business line that I can take with me if I relocate without any extra costs or servicing.

8x8 review by <span>Bret M.</span>
Bret M.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

The ability to both text and call from my 8x8 line.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything works as promised and I rarely have issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use, there really isn't any reason to use another vendor.

Being able to be reached by my customers in multiple ways!

8x8 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"8x8 Review"

What do you like best?

It seems to integrate with almost all platforms, websites and browsers.

What do you dislike?

Thier support is hard to reach and they often do not solve the challenges I am facing within the extensions of other applications.

I am selling to people via the phone and have the ability to reach more people.

8x8 review by <span>Shannon B.</span>
Shannon B.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

voice mails go into your email .........................

What do you dislike?

customer service if you have an issue it takes forever to fix things. It's way to complicated for a normal person to just do simple changes.

need a business phones

8x8 review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Old school, but gets the job done."

What do you like best?

It works most of the time. There have only been a few service interruptions (that we've noticed).

What do you dislike?

The interface is pretty much unchanged since 1997. Support is lacking as well.

Outsourcing phone support.

8x8 review by <span>Nelson B.</span>
Nelson B.

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can login to the 8x8 system from home like I was in my office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. I have been working good so far.

Better communication with customers. Analyze how busy sales reps are at any given moment.

8x8 review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Easy to Communicate"

What do you like best?

I love being able to access my work phone through the app on my cell phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish there an option, when a voicemail comes in through my inbox, for me to delete it right there.

I can make phone calls from the "business phone" but from my cell phone, so clients don't get my cell number.

8x8 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent business product!!"

What do you like best?

8x8 makes my business more mobile and we don't miss calls when we are out in the field.

What do you dislike?

Some of the configurations for multiple lines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company that provides high quality Polycom phones.

Call routing internally and externally. Calls are routed properly and can be updated to change routing very quickly.

8x8 review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Product is very reliable and in short easy to manage"

What do you like best?

It is integrated into our laptops for easy laptop calling and answering. Call quality is perfect.

What do you dislike?

If we have to many users on at the same time during peak usage hours, call quality will tend to suffer

We are currently upgrading our internal bandwidth for better quality during peak times

8x8 review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Slow cumbersome"

What do you like best?

Personal customer servicek liked the easy format.

What do you dislike?

Took a lot to keep organized. Always felt like you were missing something. It was a cookie cutter solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure admin knows what's up

Cheaper than others

8x8 review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Ok for what it is..."

What do you like best?

Desktop version is good, but glitches a lot.

What do you dislike?

The virtual assistant always shuts off.

Providing easy contact within everyone in the office. Make communicating a bit easier. We no longer use it...

8x8 review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy implementation, lots of bugs afterwards"

What do you like best?

Implementation was super easy. Integrates with ZenDesk.

What do you dislike?

Afterwards, over a timeframe of 3-4 months we experienced continued issues with gargled audio, random disconnects, robotic sounding quality. Tier 1 support is lacking! Tier 2 support, if you are lucky to get to tier 2 is amazing!

Answering phones... when the software works well, yes.

8x8 review by <span>Jason H.</span>
Jason H.

"Great VOIP option"

What do you like best?

Support was amazing with helping me get everything setup.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes calls lagged but this was very minimal.

It made multi location telcom office solutions streamlined with online pbx.

8x8 review by <span>Mark R.</span>
Mark R.

"Great VOIP hosted system"

What do you like best?

The system was reliable. Easy to get setup. Never had any problems with it. The phones that I purchased from them were also nice and never had any issues. The system had all of the functionality that I needed for my very small business.

What do you dislike?

The cost was too high for just a one man operation. So I switched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good company. Good product and service. Great support.

Learn more about 8x8 Cloud Contact Center

8x8 Cloud Contact Center Videos

Learning about 8x8 Cloud Contact Center?

* We monitor all 8x8 Cloud Contact Center reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.