8x8 Virtual Office

8x8 Virtual Office

8x8 delivers the latest in reliable cloud based technology for all of your business phone service needs.

Work for 8x8 Virtual Office?

Learning about 8x8 Virtual Office?

8x8 Virtual Office Reviews

Ask 8x8 Virtual Office a Question
Showing 75 8x8 Virtual Office reviews
8x8 Virtual Office review by <span>Chad F.</span>
Chad F.

Sub Par Service and Features

Validated Review
What do you like best?

That’s it’s VOIP integrated. Convenient. Cons- you took away my ability to fax documents via cell phone on the 8X8 app. This was the biggest most valuable feature we had and is vital in our company management and daily operations from remote locations. I’d like it back or find someone who can provide that service.

What do you dislike?

Took away fax capability. My #1 reason for becoming a customer in the first place. My employees can no longer send faxes remotely from their phone. This was especially helpful since 95% of all our jobs are located in extremely remote areas

Recommendations to others considering the product

All calls, e-mails, and faxes are received at the same location despite where you may be.

You NO LONGER have the ability to upload attachments/documents and fax them from your 8X8 app or Remote Desktop on your computer. Almost a deal breaker considering we had the ability to do so for years and they took it away and increased monthly pricing. LESS VALUE, INCREASED COSTS

Convenience of answering the phone no matter the location. received Email/fax all go to the same place. I’ve been a customer since 2012. When I first came on board, we could send faxes remotely. This was a huge advantage and was 90% the reason why I joined 8X8. Our technicians could take care of business and fax paperwork anywhere at anytime. We never had a single issue with sending fax. Shortly after, you took that feature away. I have expressed my discontent and have been told repeatedly fax capability will return with your next update. Well, that been over a year. It still makes me sick to know the #1 capability was taken away and you increase monthly prices since then.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 8x8 Virtual Office
8x8 Virtual Office review by <span>Brandon S.</span>
Brandon S.

Problem solving

Validated Review
What do you like best?

8x8 has given me to cross platform my communications. I have a desk phone, Windows laptop, android phone and an IPad. No matter what device I am using I can share the data and answer calls. Allowing for notifications for voicemail, faxes and SMS on all devices for priority information does not slip through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

Set up and making changes to the profile and services is not a straight forward as it could be. You can only send SMS from the main number not other extensions. Web conference does not allow remote computer to take over a presentation and control the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a a good stable internet connection. Understand that the cell phone of other data is not always a good connection.

The ability to easily add and/or subtract team members from the system. Also the cost to bring in a land line was prohibitive. The ability to work anywhere I have three location that i work out of and having the continuity with the system is key

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What VoIP solution do you use?

8x8 Virtual Office review by <span>George B.</span>
George B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the Virtual Office soft-phone and the integration with browsers and MS Office, especially Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Cost is high. I have a fairly powerful PC but I am getting frequent warnings that I have too many apps open and it is affecting Virtual Offices performance. It is difficult to have a professionally voiced greeting installed and changed for voice mail. The user interface for setting up and using the auto-attendant and time of day functions is unintelligible and essentially unusable. I have worked in telephony on Avaya , Mitel, and other systems; 8x8 is, by far, the worst I have ever used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what you want and read carefully the guides (especially for the auto attedant as 8x8's software is not intuitive to use.

The simultaneous ringing of my office and cell phone allows me to have near constant availability.

8x8 Virtual Office review by <span>Rebecca C.</span>
Rebecca C.

Great for multinational companies

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I can quickly and affordably contact my colleagues from any of our offices around the world. I also like that I can take my office phone with my on the go through 8x8's mobile app.

What do you dislike?

We had quite a challenge getting the system set up. It took several tries to get 8x8 to stop routing our calls through an international server.

Also, the video conferencing tool is all but useless. The system can't handle multiple videos at one time. The phone also crashes from time to time like any other software program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If setting up the system in multiple countries, make sure they're routing your calls out of the correct regions.

We're solving the problem of connecting colleagues all around the world without paying crazy international calling fees. We're able to efficiently and affordably connect all of our employees.

8x8 Virtual Office review by <span>Mufti Jamil A.</span>
Mufti Jamil A.

My Experiences With 8X8

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and both the cell phone application and desktop application are simple, easy to use and straight forward. Being able to send faxes via the web/pc with no restrictions is a great service.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a bit high and cell phone application connection can be unstable once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for internet faxing and receiving faxes via email. The phone set up is easy and very straight forward. There really are not any bugs that I have encountered.

My use is primarily to deal with my clients and vendors. It has a call directory service so all call can be directed to the right individuals. Voicemails and Faxes are sent via email updates also which is helpful in keeping in contact with clients and other business contacts.

8x8 Virtual Office review by <span>Marc K.</span>
Marc K.

Quick and Simple

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Timely and efficient assistance! Ordering new lines is a very simple process. And on the singular occasion we had an 8x8-related technical issue, their support was able to walk me through the exact steps to fix it. I'm not a luddite, but I'm not IT either - it was simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of note. It is not the cheapest service available, but they keep their pricing relatively fair and are willing to work with clients to maintain competitive pricing.

8x8 is our primary phone vendor -- tremendously easier than working with traditional phone providers. Issues with billing, new services, et cetera are always handled rapidly and efficiently. I called today to discuss inconsistencies in my rates - Katie and the enterprise sales teams were fantastic and solved all my concerns in under 30 minutes.

Learn more about 8x8 Virtual Office

8x8 Virtual Office Videos

Learning about 8x8 Virtual Office?

* We monitor all 8x8 Virtual Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.