9 Spokes

9 Spokes is a dashboard designed to manage all business data and to help make clear decisions.

Work for 9 Spokes?

Learning about 9 Spokes?

9 Spokes Reviews

Showing 5 9 Spokes reviews
9 Spokes review by <span>Jon W.</span>
Jon W.

"See your business at a glance "

What do you like best?

9spokes is a brilliant and really useful site where you can see all the important data collated from Various sources giving you an instant snapshot of how your business is doing.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to 9spokes is occasionally you have to re-signin to the various sites use to re-authorise the software to send 9spokes the data it requires. This could also be classed as a good thing as it make sure your data is safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re running your own business and want to save time then look no further than 9spokes. This amazing site will save you time by seeing what’s happening with numerous aspects of the day to day running of your business allowing you to focus your attention On the parts of your business that need that little bit extra time allocated to them.

9spokes makes looking at snapshot of your company exceedingly easy. rather than having to sign in to numerous different applications we can see from one screen on 9spokes a clear and concise view of our business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 9 Spokes
9 Spokes review by <span>Cedric H.</span>
Cedric H.

"“All in one place” "

What do you like best?

I like the interface. Visually the app is appealing. I’m not very savvy when it comes to the all in one solution but the app made it very easy to navigate the back office of my business.

What do you dislike?

I really need the 9 spokes app on my iPhone. I use this device more than the rest of my business tools. Using it on a browser is cool but a dedicated app would be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

As this platform adds more apps like Instagram, Box and Wix to its arsenal, 9S will be the go to app for small to large businesses.

None so far. Really could not use the app on iPhone without being on a browser so it just never got used as much.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

9 Spokes review by Administrator

"Time saving & easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can have all your app's integrated into one place. One place where you can see key information that will help run your business better and see where you might be going wrong and how you can improve. I like the user interface as well, really simple and easy to use and understand. Its something i use everyday

What do you dislike?

I wish the Dashboard could be white-labeled for businesses like myself to add a logo into. I feel like it could add a personal touch to the dashboard. I also wish the integrations were a little faster, like if I change some key numbers in my social media app then if I refresh 9 Spokes it will change instantly, but sometimes there is a lag. Wish Xero will also come onboard soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have 3+ Apps that you want to watch on the 1 place.

9 Spokes is helping me in many ways. It's keeping all the apps I use to run my business in one place so i can see trends and focus on things that may require a little attention. It's helping me manage my cash flow better as well.

9 Spokes review by <span>Paul K S.</span>
Paul K S.

"Finally a way to see your companies data"

What do you like best?

The whole process and flexibility is the key benefit

What do you dislike?

Nothing other than it only shows £ for now not $

The ability to monitor all the key data streams so we know how we are doing

9 Spokes review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Great way to see everything"

What do you like best?

Having everything in one place is allows us to just see what is going on clearly through different websites

What do you dislike?

The connect section does take time to load correctly.

It allows us to give this as a small add on to customers what use various applications.

Learning about 9 Spokes?

* We monitor all 9 Spokes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.