99Designs

99designs is a vibrant online community that connects people who need something designed.

Work for 99Designs?

Learning about 99Designs?

99Designs Reviews

Ask 99Designs a Question
Showing 5 99Designs reviews
99Designs review by User

"Great resource to find the best designs for your projects"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can start a contest and get a wide variety of options and work 1:1 with designers during the contest to get their designs as close as possible to what we're looking for. I also really like that if I know what I want and I have a designer I've worked with in the past, I can work 1:1 with them and get quick projects across the finish line.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't the option for me to create a profile that includes company information, what we do, and common documents I attach to my contests and projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are designers from all over the world connecting through 99designs. Sometimes there are language barriers but if you're patient, polite, and clear, you can make great things happen together.

We don't have a large in-house creative team. We're a very small business and we don't always have time to create the assets we need for our marketing efforts. 99designs helps us get our projects done quickly and effectively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about 99Designs
99Designs review by <span>Eric P.</span>
Eric P.

"okay"

What do you like best?

99designs is platform where you can meet graphic designers and outsource graphic works such as logo designing at an affordable pricing.when we order we get multiple customized design options from which we can choose the one we like and thats a great option. the money back policy is great and you could get your money back if the submitted designs do not meet the criteria that youre looking for, the interface is something to talk about. its actually very beautiful and you could feel it too. the platform is very easy to navigate through and simple too. when designing there are several options available, we can give the requirements such as coulor and such and also there are several price tiers available from which you could choose the one that comes under your budget. also there are options to hire a single person or crowdsource the work according to the budget you have, you can also send the logo for revisions if you like. the customer service is great and always replies fast to your questions and i'm very satisfied with them.

What do you dislike?

the money back guarantee does not apply on all cases but only to those contents where the prize was not fixed. you should go with higher tiers if you need quality work

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great platform if youre looing for quality. the pricing isn't cheap too.

its a platform where you can meet professional graphics designers

What Freelance Platforms solution do you use?

99Designs review by <span>Mike A.</span>
Mike A.

"Great website for affordable, professional logos"

What do you like best?

What I love about 99Designs is how simple and efficient is to run a logo design contest to get the exact logo you are looking for. The interface is extremely easy to use and allows you to comment on various parts of a design to give good feedback to designers. I've also found that their community of designers is very large and diverse which gives you a wide selection of options for your logo contest. I also really like that there is a money back guarantee which means you will always get a logo you're happy with.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don't like, is that when you archive designs in a contest, how there is an Archive wordmark placed over the designs. Sometimes I want to look back at designs that I have archived to make sure I didn't accidentally archive a design that I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say the one thing that were hesitant about was the cost, but after a couple of contests, I would say that this is non-issue. The cost is definitely worth it, and you'll be glad you went with 99Designs.

We have used 99Designs for two different logos. One logo is for our company and the other is for one of our products. Both times we received a logo that we were very happy with and not something we could have done ourselves. We have felt like the cost was more than worth it for the end product.

99Designs review by G2 Crowd User in E-Learning
G2 Crowd User in E-Learning

"Delivers results but doesn't impress."

What do you like best?

The friendly usability of the platform is the upside of the product. It's extremely straight forward, you can edit your brief details at anytime, and message the entire list of designers working on your contest at once, as well as individually.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the more feedback you provide, the less variety you get in the design options. The designers start copying the designs that you say you like and all designs start looking much like each other because they ultimately want to win the contest so they get paid. This removes the surprise element and I personally think that it defeats the purpose of having multiple designers working on your project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an outstanding logo for you brand that will add value and you will be truly happy with, don't choose the lowest level package. I can't confirm that the more expensive options will deliver a much better result but from my personal experience, the lowest level package will deliver a professional looking logo but yet not impressive.

99Designs review by <span>Nathaniel B.</span>
Nathaniel B.

"High quality designs for your website or logo"

What do you like best?

I love the variety and options that the numerous designers offer on 99designs. I am a big fan of simply telling them about your brand and designers creating logos based on your guidelines!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the deadlines that 99designs sets. I would like more time to choose a design or collect additional designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer guarantees of work so your downside is minimal.

We started a new company and used 99designs for the logo and the website. Both have turned out exactly as we wanted.

Learning about 99Designs?

* We monitor all 99Designs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.