Do you work for A2 Hosting?

A2 Hosting Reviews

1-50 of 121 total A2 Hosting reviews

A2 Hosting Reviews

1-50 of 121 total A2 Hosting reviews
A2 Hosting review by Jen M.
Founder, Web Designer

"Truly a lifesaver! "

What do you like best?

I have had A2 for almost a year now and switched from GoDaddy. Recently deleted some files before realizing I hadnt properly backed them up. I reached out thinking I would have to pay some astronomical amount to restore them (prior experience with GoDaddy) and was pleasantly amazed to find out that because of my hosting plan, they automatically back everything up and I was able to restore my files in minutes!!!! AM NEVER GOING TO LEAVE A2!!!!! Also, best of all, each site comes with a free SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. In the year that I have been with A2 there has not been anything they have not been able to do or help me with. Each time I have reached out, they have been courteous and have resolved my issues right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better value for your money! Definitely worth every penny!!!!

Sites that are hosted on A2 go down much less frequently than those hosted on GoDaddy.

A2 Hosting review by Yvette B.
The Declutterist
Professional Training & Coaching

"Knowledgeable - but may have to call back 3-4 times"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how kind most of the support staff are, most are very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. I've had my run-ins with a few who did NOT love their job and therefore took it out on me and my questions, making me feel rushed and incomplete in their assistance.

What do you dislike?

The run-ins with a few who did NOT love their job and therefore took it out on me and my questions, making me feel rushed and incomplete/dissatisfied in their assistance. I also don't appreciate having to call back several times to get someone who actually knows what they're doing. The advice I take from one rep differs from that which I get from someone else on a callback. It takes a while, but I do get the information that typically results in an upgrade. But I would appreciate some additional help with understanding the developer lingo, when I'm advised as a customer to purchase something that should have been advised to me months ago. It's only when something breaks and my site is down for hours that I hear I need a new PHP and turbo server to improve speed on my site. I get conflicting information and that is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please educate the tech support staff equally so we don't have the problem of calling in to get correct information from the first call and possibly alleviate the heaadaches that come with tech and developing for the layman.

SSL certif

Cloudflare connection

Wordpress issues

cPanel issues

Site Migration

Hosting upgrade

A2 Hosting review by Mauricio B.
Diretor de Tecnologia

"The Best CPanel Webhosting with the best Support on the Market"

What do you like best?

A2hosting is the only company I know that I can call them to a +1800 number and get a complete support that a technical takes my call (at any time) and solves my problem.

They have helped me on a Sunday to set up an SSL certificate that had a problem with a schedule go-live the next monday.

A2hosting is a hosting company that you can count with and will never let you down.

I always recommend them for people who want a complete hosting solution, they rock!

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about them in the past. I had to go through different 5 cpanel providers and they all suck (slow, terrible support, limitations).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their support is the best I have ever had.

Email, hosting and DNS.

I realized that I can host stuff for my customers reliably because I know that if I have problems with any details, they help me (either via ticket or via phone if it's urgent) and THEY SOLVE. PERIOD.

A2 Hosting review by Julio Cesar Z.
Ing. de Proyectos
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Excellent service. Quality and security for accommodation."

What do you like best?

Well, give support in other languages like Spanish and abound more help content in this language. More information on help topics and tutorials on how to make certain settings. There are videos that are somewhat outdated and are no longer a great support as a guide, take the time to make new revisions since it has visually changed the structure of the page.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using the service I have not had any problems. The only question you ask for support was answered quickly. Access to the administration site is sometimes slow. The lack of more channels for support or solutions of doubts, thinking of clients outside the United States.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course I will recommend this service. I do not dedicate myself full time to page development or as a web administrator, I have contracted hosting services to store pages of my personal or family business, the service offered by this provider is beyond the thought and the cost to me is quite competent. Has become my first choice. To colleagues and friends who are dedicated to these services I have recommended this service and have found that the price for A2Hosting is for not to let it go. I have not had problems in their service and that has given me confidence to recommend them.

I do not currently have problems with the service.

A2 Hosting review by Marty M.
Electronics Engineer
Medical Devices

"-= A Huge Improvement Over Bluehost and Others! =-"

What do you like best?

Support seems very good. I was able to get real responses especially when getting started. I did not always get the correct or detailed answer to my problem however the responses were pretty prompt and courteous and lead to the solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes email support does not go into enough detail to understand things that must be in place for some hosting functions to be correctly working - for example the .htaccess file is located in two places, however only one must be modified for HTTPS redirects. Support did not tell me this, and it led to more time being required than necessary to resolve my problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is a good hosting provider, but does have nuances in how they do things in a few areas that are slightly different than other hosting providers. However it is done for sensible/good reasons and is part of a well-structured hosting service.

Despite being recommended by many affiliate marketers, Bluehost has *terrible* support and it made it very difficult to move forward in getting my affiliate site going. By switching to A2 Hosting, I got a real American in tech support when I first got started and was able to get my initial hosting issues worked out and get moving quickly.

Also, they seem to have pretty good shared hosting with good hardware and infrastructure. Therefore I have fewer problems with my Wordpress site having terrible latency or other speed problems unlike how I did with WebHostingHub.

A2 Hosting review by Naveed H.
Consumer Services

"Fantastic Transition from HostGator"

What do you like best?

Ease of transition from one host to A2 Hosting. More than that, A2 has been one of the fastest when it came to deploying a site live. I've been doing this for more than 5 years now and I the quickness of A2 is truly a benchmark.

What do you dislike?

Response time from support took a bit longer than it should have. 24/7 chatbox is the best feature of Hostgator customer service. I feel like every time I needed A2 Chatbox customer service it was always off. Since I tend to work at night relying on customer service as night is truly critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want fast and efficient.

Optimized WP allows my site to be as efficient as it can be. I've realized my website performs really well on all platforms and loads extremely fast. Our clients are people who needed haircuts, so with A2 our focus is making sure our website loads the information fast in regards to when we are open as well as allowing users to make appointments without any interruption

A2 Hosting review by Katria L.
Drupal Developer
E-Learning

"A2 Has provided Excellent service, support, and pricing."

What do you like best?

They support Drupal so well. They have drush already set up on the server, which is not always the case with hosting providers. They also warn about out-of-date Drupal code and can even help with patching updates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I could suggest to improve would be to include free privacy on domains. However, I think in 5 years with a dozen domains I've maybe gotten one email about them. It's not a big concern, but some people want their domain name elsewhere just for free privacy, and then point to the files here on A2. I think it's easier to manage everything in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Drupal site, use this hosting. If you want to host multiple sites, use this hosting. A2 Hosting has great prices so you can actually afford to upgrade and do SSD servers at a decent price too.

Compared to other Hosting providers, I can host more websites. I've looked at the fine print in how many subdomains and websites you can REALLY add based on their database table limits or other things, and A2 lets me host the most. I get the most out of my account, and I haven't hit the limit yet and don't expect to any time soon.

A2 Hosting review by Jason K. D.
CEO & SEO Analyst @ SEO Lagniappe

"A2 Hosting is the best in the business"

What do you like best?

Customer Service, hands down. No matter the issue I've brought to them ... and there have been many in the 12 years I've been with them, they Always accommodate my needs and my wants. They are beyond fair and go the distance to make me happy. I'm always left with a smile.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a bad thing to say about A2. If I have to pick one thing, I'd say that they might need to hire an extra tech support person or two during peak hours. As I know quite a few of the support folks by name, I see the same folks day and day out. This makes me happy as they know me as well and know I'm bringing the fun stuff to the table. Every now and then, I may have to wait a bit longer than I like, but that's just going to happen now and then no matter the vertical or specific company. I know that when the wait times a bit longer, it just means that business is booming for them. So really, I don't have any complaints. They always get back to me in good time and understand completely when I'm a bit filled with angst when either one of my own sites or one of my client's sites need a bit of TLC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a 30-day trial and compare. The proof is in the pudding. If you don't find that what are you getting with them far exceeds your existing hosting provider, they'll refund your money, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose but a bad or subpar hosting provider.

I solve a great many problems by moving all my clients over to A2 Hosting. They are either saving money, getting services their existing host cannot / does not provide, or best of all, upgrading to a level of customer support you just aren't likely to find elsewhere.

A2 Hosting review by Bhavesh K.
Branch Manager

"Excellent performance and developer friendly environment "

What do you like best?

I had did much research at my end for find best SSD hosting. Many was there but I come to know A2hosting. Initially I was afraid to buy but trail was awesome and got more then my exception. Using almost 6 moths but never need to connect to support for any issue. All required tools and facility are preset so I can easy and quickly serve to my clients. Easy and default SSH setting. I recommend A2hosting to all who really looking for stable hosting services. One more best thing of A2hosting is referral / affiliate program which is with best in rewards.

Thanks to A2hosting Team

What do you dislike?

Till date not come to any big issue but sure like to say domain cost to much high where I have to keep my domain at other company. Apart from all other hosting server looks fine and excellent

Also at some level feel pricing is quite high then other.

Thanks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well all looks good at this stage but soon going to use VPS.

1. Unlimited domain hosting at best cost.

2. Good refereeing opportunity.

3. Default SSH access make me happy.

4. A2 wp booster plugin

5. no need to buy domain to get start with your hosting

6 Lots of tools

and many thing

A2 Hosting review by Peter A.
CEO & Founder

"Quick to setup and great support"

What do you like best?

I moved my application to a VPS service hosted by A2 as my previous supplier was stopping the service they provided. The whole setup process was very slick, with them sending me lots of information about how to get started, and what the current status was. I had one issue that I raised with support, and they came back to me and fixed it very quickly, which has given me reassurance for any future issues that may arise

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. They responded quickly to the one issue I had so I am very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moving over to A2 Hosting has been very simple. They gave all of the information that I needed, and helped when I needed it. The whole transition could not have gone smoother.

I am running a system that enables a builder to plan their workforce project allocation. The workforce can all see where they are supposed to be via a mobile app, enter timesheets and book holidays. Management can use it to plan what they are doing months in advance allowing them to see when they will need to bring on more people, to track where people are now, see which projects are costing them the most, and even create invoices to send out to the customers.

A2 Hosting review by Kaiobá S.
Locutor de Rádio
Broadcast Media

"The best hosting today is A2 Hosting"

What do you like best?

here in Brazil I was one of the first to know and use the services of A2 Hosting and after I saw the way the company work never wanted to change again - loading pages very fast - several years and my sites were never out of line - support is fast and competent - the e-mail system is perfect - A2 Hosting is the best hosting today - the company has conquered me forever - no matter the value of hosting or wherever I am - I will always be A2 Hosting

What do you dislike?

everything perfect - during that time all with my my sites hosted with a2 Hosting I never I no problem - loading pages very fast - several years and my sites were never out of line - support is fast and competent - the e-mail system is perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is never a problem with a solution for anyone who wants a 10 note hosting at all

A2 Hosting review by Eduardo G.
Photographer

"Great service and quality"

What do you like best?

I worked with development for over 15 years and always looked for servers in Brazil because of the support, but I was never very happy, my sites seemed slow, and in the support I was attended extremely unprepared people (when it was answered). When I found A2Hosting, I tested it by migrating a clone from the site it took longer to open (9 seconds tested in pingdom), and to my surprise, when I tested it, the site opened in just 3.6 seconds (also by pingdom).

What do you dislike?

Online chat support is not always online and redirects to opening tickets, but they answer the tickets with correct answers and investigate to solve the best way possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I and my partner were happy to have found A2Hosting, we did not imagine they would have such good service ... since we use big hosting companies in Brazil and they should be good. I even went so far as to think that I was doing something wrong. And the most incredible is that even the problems that were occurring with DNS (where several of my clients were offline) and with the emails, were solved by migrating to A2Hosting

Resolved my problems of slowness to open the sites, DNS failure and also emails now work perfectly!

A2 Hosting review by Sergio S.
CEO
Photography

"The best hosting I have purchased, I'd reccommend it"

What do you like best?

I have a Turbo Web Hosting plan for professional use. I am a wedding photographer and it's very important that my Homepage shows up in a couple of seconds to my potential clients, without delays. A2 hosting is super fast and reliable, I have rarely had issues but when it happened they solved the problem within a bunch of minutes. I'd reccommend it to all those who want a fast and reliable web server.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit above desired, but it' all justified by the amount of services they offer in their top package. Sometimes the prices are not so clear to understand, especially if you are not a first-time subscriber. I found differences within the prices advertised in the homepage and those stated in the "buy more services" section when logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fast and easy to use.

Fast and professional customer service.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator

"Managed VPS problems"

What do you like best?

They market their services well and make it look like a superior service.

What do you dislike?

I have an expensive managed VPS (nearly £1k a year with everything included), and one of the Wordpress websites on it got infected with malware. The first I learned of it was the whole VPS being 'suspended' causing all websites on there to disappear (many people therefore upset). After finally getting a reply from A2 and getting the server unsuspended they didn't say why it had been shut down initially and shortly thereafter it got shut down again. They then said it was because malware was bombarding the SMTP server, so they blocked the SMTP port (should have been a reasonable temporary solution). Then they suspended the server again (3rd time in one day) and it took them over 12 hours to reply. I had to chase them this morning via live chat, which didn't help either. So I upgraded to their expensive 'priority support' at which point some non-technical person said they had over-ridden the suspension, and this uptime then gave me just enough time to remove the malware. Then the server went down again. And now I am waiting for a reply to my priority support ticket to get the server unsuspended so I can have another look at the problem. It's funny really how a 'managed VPS' solution that costs £1k a year gets suspended without notice or warning as a result of something they can't help resolve. A2 is not helping me by repeatedly shutting down the server, they are actively and enthusiastically hindering my efforts to resolve the issue in good faith.

Providing hosting solutions for own company and clients.

A2 Hosting review by Lamin K.
Ägare

"Pro hosting with easy to understand interface"

What do you like best?

Everything is there in one of A2 hostings base packages, or as a fair priced addon. And it is easy to manage it all, from file handling with backups to emails, SSL-certificates, databases and domain forwarding.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike. It feels stupid not to have anything negative to say, but this is as good as it gets!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

I am managing a couple of smaller web sites and some client sites. The sites have survived hacker attacks, the need to restore from backups, upgrading CMS systems and adding functionality as we go. All has worked out. And the A2 hosting support is the best, they try and often manage to help with everything related to handling material on their servers.

A2 Hosting review by Amr S.
Chief Customer Success!

"The hosting that your Website Desreves!"

What do you like best?

How much memory and virtual memory is on the shared hosting plan! Amazing

What do you dislike?

Not being able to stretch the joining discount for more than 2 years :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let's Face it, no one likes a slow website do you?

Beautifully crafted websites need the right infrastructure in order to work properly, and that's why I have moved to A2 Hosting.

I have a tried at least 10 different hosting companies and technologies including VPS, cloudhosting and Amazon AWS before settling here.

A2 has the perfect balance between speed, cost and ease of use.

Since then, my websites now load 20% faster just by moving my host!

Thank you A2.

Faster speed for my websites cut down the loading time by 20% and I am not even on Turbo.

A2 Hosting review by Clyde P.
Cinematographer
Media Production

"Only hosting solution I trust"

What do you like best?

The best thing about A2 hosting is everything about A2 hosting, from their superior hardware, their software and most importantly their people, always friendly, always helpful! I cant run my business without you guys!!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing I don't like is that I have to have a local hosting company manage my co.za domains and point them to A2 Hosting. You should start managing co.za!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, having tried many over the years, there are others that cost more, but A2 provides the balance of support, hardware and value. I dont think I will be leaving A2 anytime soon.

Hosting, 24/7 tech support, speed and affordability, everything I need to set myself apart from the competition!

A2 Hosting review by obai s.
E-Learning

"Never thought i would find such a shared hosting with a great performance"

What do you like best?

They deliver server response time and speed higher than the other three companies i used before.

but the best thing i like about A2 hosting is that they do not cripple my shared server with extensive limitation rules like other companies.

And the support is fast and most helpful.

speed

support

What do you dislike?

although the service is premium and great, i would have appreciated slightly lower prices.

I am hosting my website with a2hosting.

And i am receiving a great hosting experience for a shared hosting plan.

A2 Hosting review by Juan Carlos H.
Conctact Center Software Developer

"I am very satisfied with the service"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The price is high, more expensive than the services of other companies. CPanel does not offer to create accounts for SFTP, only FTP is offered, which subtracts security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent service, very fast but expensive. The site is fast, highly configurable, with utilities that are not in products of other companies. The version of WordPress that is offered is optimized by A2 Hosting, this optimization has many interesting utilities to improve the service of WordPress.

I have resumed a project, is still in development but the reason to choose A2 Hosting is its performance. I understand that the faster a website is, the better the user experience and the more likely it is to increase the level of visitors.

A2 Hosting review by Teresa T.
Retail

"Easy to use and Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

After learning Wordpress to build our website, I came across some issues I did not know where to turn to fix. I am used to a simple drag and drop builder, and was clueless. I have some basic knowledge, but my issue was technical. A2 was quick to respond to my issues and explain in a way I could understand and was able to fix. Very grateful for that.

What do you dislike?

My previous host, had a built in drag and drop system available. It was easy to figure out and create our website. I had to learn a new app/program, but am glad I did. It has lots more options and the ability to get creative. This really isn't a problem now, but was a real headache at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not a professional, research the tools they have to create your website. I was used to drag a drop, but after learning about wordpress and some plugins available I was able to get our site up and going. It took me a day or two to figure out the builder part. I had to watch a couple of youtube videos, to finally get it. Other than the technical parts, A2 was great in helping me fix, it seems to be a fast and stable host.

Hosting a website for our business. I did not want to pay someone to do it. I have some web building experience, and lots of computer knowledge. I was able to build my website and A2 was able to help when my knowledge failed me.

We now have a professional looking website, with the only cost other than hosting is my time.

A2 Hosting review by Marco P.
User Interface Developer
Design

"Excellent technical support"

What do you like best?

Good technical support is at the base of my choice. The technical support of A2 Hosting responds in a very short time, always with great courtesy and availability.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the web farm closest to my country (Italy) is located in Amsterdam.

It would be nice if they opened a web farm in Italy, my sites would be even faster, thanks to a lower ping.

I recently opened a ticket to report the non-visibility of 2 sites.

But the problem was caused by my Internet provider.

Technical support has provided me with a whole host of useful information to solve the problem with my internet provider.

A2 Hosting review by Fabricio A.
Marketing Manager

"The best cost/benefit"

What do you like best?

Support is awesome, really! (I called about 2am) and the support guy wasnt sleeping or grumpy.

This is very important to me.

The server is fast enough, specially because I use joomla and wordpress a lot.

What do you dislike?

I think the company should send you an email for help you to find things.

Cpanel was completely different to me.

But so far really it was the only thing that bugged me.

Unlimited space, fast server it's all important to keep my business running optimized.

I was so attached to other companies that I couldn't realize A2 Hosting was there waiting for an opportunity.

It worth so far.

A2 Hosting review by Carlos F.
Senior Web Designer
Insurance

"One of the best hosting companies!"

What do you like best?

Website hosting is among the best. I've been developing websites for years and always had some issues with hosting companies. I've used a dozen. A2Hosting has the best technology at affordable rates. Also, their customer service is fast and very knowledgeable. I will be a customer for life!!!

What do you dislike?

They dont offer bigger plans for the reseller packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll love it! They have the best tech and IT and customer support. They are not the cheapest but they are the best price for what you get!

With the reseller account, I can host my client website without any hassle of IT or building the infrastructure.

A2 Hosting review by Benjamin M.
Founder And CEO
Hospital & Health Care

"Amazing Hosting and Support"

What do you like best?

Wow! I received a lightning prompt reply from A2 Hosting on a weekend! The response was exactly what I needed to know. Thank you for your fantastic support and incredible hosting! Fast and reliable, end of story!

What do you dislike?

I have used A2 Hosting for multiple years with not ONE problem, so I have NO dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast and reliable, end of story!

A2 Hosting provides lightning fast SSD-based hosting that can allow customers and clients to access your website instantly. Also, their support is knowledgeable and reliable so if a question or concern arrises, A2 Hosting will BE THERE for you and give you what you need!!

A2 Hosting review by Jon S.
Writer-editor and partner
Writing and Editing

"Capable, dependable, secure, worry-free, good DIY features"

What do you like best?

A2 Hosting has hosted our small website for a few years. All we wanted was to have the site and to put up the content we wanted. Simple enough. A2 Hosting has delivered a trouble-free and worry-free hosting and a site that does what we want.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. (There is nothing about A2 Hosting's services or features that we dislike, other than the fact that we still have to figure out what to do with the website. Unfortunately, this review software insists that I waste at least 40 characters to say "nothing.")

Recommendations to others considering the product

A friend (now retired) who used A2 Hosting for his software business recommended it to us for our proposed business website. We have not been disappointed.

We have a website that does what we want it to and can do much more when we want it to.

A2 Hosting review by Pradeep G.
Web Administrator & Digital Marketing

"A2 an entirely different League as compared to any other webdevelopment solution"

What do you like best?

A Control Panel perfectly organized to swiftly take or break.Offering state of the art functions,Tools and Scripts to juggle creatively limited only by the Developers capability and expertise.Its like arming an ace sniper with an AK47 paired with a laser scope.Loads like greased Lightning.

What do you dislike?

My competitors have access to A2 as well!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to save paltry $6 to 8.Utilized deftly,you are "Tech-cool" for the coming 5 years.

One single platform to operate on line as well off line tools to run a Million Dollar + Business on the net.

A2 Hosting review by Ben C.
Design

"Great hosting platform and support and the turbo is fantastic"

What do you like best?

The turbo hosting is my favorite part about A2. There's a world of difference in speed and page loads with A2

What do you dislike?

They could walk you through support a little better, but they like to get you off the phone and give you reference documents to follow yourself. I have been used to godaddy walking you through everything step by step, so that's a small thing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with the turbo!

Providing reliable and fast hosting services and SSL certificates for my customers. I have had very little issues.

A2 Hosting review by Armando R.
Designer

"My reccomendation to my clients"

What do you like best?

What i like best is is the quality of support. Generally the ticketing system is fast and rhey come up with good solution. But i prefer the use of the live chat support. It takes a bit to start but the service is satisfying for my need. Never had a problem they could not solve for me.

Another thing i like the ease of setting things up in the cPanel. Pretty straightforward and simple.

For last, the overall quality and speed of the shared hosting accounts i manage has the speed i consider fast enough.

What do you dislike?

I really dont have something that i dislike. I never had run into problems with A2 hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the quality they provide, A2 has a very good price and an excellent support. You will find differences in speed comparing to the "mainstream" companies.

With their 51% discount i believe its really worth a try when considering moving from another host or start a fresh website.

I use A2 shared hosting as my own server for my portfolio and blog website. Since my plan has capacity to support unlimited domains and wordpress installations, i also use it to deploy the test sites for my clients before the live version.

A2 Hosting review by Tech S.

"First review in years!"

What do you like best?

A2 Hosting is TOP NOTCH! Fast & Reliable

What do you dislike?

Lite speed is a little slow, go swift or turbo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate or overthink this decision. I've done the research, and made the mistake of trying out several other hosting providers. A2 has this thing wrapped up!

I own an IT business in Arizona. Since finding A2 Hosting, I have recommended every new client that I've obtained to purchase hosting through them. They are extremely reliable, the servers are lighting fast, and their customer service/support is insurmountable.

A2 Hosting review by John L.
Sawmill Technical Supervisor
Paper & Forest Products

"Great service at a2hosting for the Prime Web Hosting package of 3X Speed by SSD! "

What do you like best?

By having 3X Speed if SSD shared hosting for my website, it definitely helps! My website host tons of high resolution images and it is wonderful to have great speed. I am going to try the Turbo Hosting plan of 20X speed of SSD. Imagine that!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the existing customers' priority of getting discount for renewing hosting plan does not even get on par with the new customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service is the main focus point and they are doing a great job professionally. Secondly is their product which works out to be a great hosting provider for my Prime Web Hosting Plan.

Speed. The benefit that i get is of course better cusumers or members integretion within my website.

A2 Hosting review by Miguel U.
Wordpress developer

"Excellent hosting platform!"

What do you like best?

I've been using A2 Hosting for almost 4 years and I recommend its excellent service, good and fast support, excellent prices, I can do whatever I need to host my PHP application, they support the latest version of everything and I can install most web application with one click.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any problem. Some advance things require purchasing a VPS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it if you are looking a good service.

I host some client's application and my own cloud platform

A2 Hosting review by Vishal V.

"I find it best than the rest!"

What do you like best?

-> Technical Support

-> Security

-> User-friendly and smooth management of websites.

What do you dislike?

-> Cost

-> Limitation of files

I just made up above two for minimum 40 characters requirements!

-> Yet, I would appreciate if domain charges are low, which I don't use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it.

Being a web developer I host multiple websites of my clients running on different PHP frameworks, which is hard to maintain separately otherwise. Also, i like the automatic update for Wordpress vulnerability fixing facility!

A2 Hosting review by John N.

"Super Great Support"

What do you like best?

Support uses a ticket system, which apparently makes getting your situation squared away a lot faster than the competition. Had a small situation which turned out to be my own fault. Customer service was prompt and easy to communicate with. Just the way it should be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. However, some of the Knowledge base could be re-written for not-so-technical people. Supporting more languages would be a good idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try now, you'll be glad you did.

My websites have never performed so well- they are a lot faster than before moving to A2. My bounce rate has improved dramatically.. Performing backups has been more efficient than the other guys, so there's more time to do other things.

A2 Hosting review by User in Hospitality

"AAA - A2Hosting"

What do you like best?

I have been a customer of A2Hosting for around 3 years. Their service and support has been over and above at all times. I am located in AUSTRALIA and each time I wish to receive some advice around technical issues, requirements etc - they are so quick to respond. I do not feel that the distance (in Kms) is of an issue at all. They are responsive, helpful at all times. I am more than happy to remain a loyal customer of A2Hosting. Well done guys for your continued seamless support and advice over the years. Additionally, lets talk about their infrastructure - where all of their hosting is occurring. I have never experienced downtime, and have been 110% satisfied with the level of service, where my clients are able to access my site as required. Thanks again!

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes for A2 hosting

Online Sales, Online presence, Online Support

A2 Hosting review by jane m.
react native developer

"unlimited storage and data transfer, can host multiple platform's created websites"

What do you like best?

A2 hosting is a hosting service which provides unlimited storage and data transfer. It is optimized for software like Drupal, WordPress, and Prestashop. It is high speed and reliable. The customer support is also very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Server data backups require swift or turbo hosting plans. These plans can be very costly for small companies.

It is an SEO friendly platform thus increases traffic on your platform. It has anytime money back guarantee. It also has a high uptime (99.9%).

A2 Hosting review by Javier A.
Gerente Comercial

"Very fast service"

What do you like best?

Everything since the start was a fantastic experience. Easy to purchase, good price and afterwards when I had a problem the customer support was awsome

What do you dislike?

nothing...maybe that I got to many emails in all the process, but I gues it's part of the information they give you for everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's hard to make any recommendations because I'm not a specialist.

I needed a good hosting for a small warehouse software.

A2 Hosting review by Sherm S.
Creative Marketing Genius | Small Business Marketing Expert

"A2 Dedicated Server for SIX years - Recommended"

What do you like best?

I like their English speaking, USA based support. I've never had any issues communicating my issues to their support staff.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of their support staff let things slip through the cracks. Only occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great rates on dedicated servers, VPS hosting, even on shared hosting.

I rent a dedicated server, then resell hosting to my web design clients. I also use the server to host my own websites.

A2 Hosting review by Kenny H.
Director of Operations
Internet

"A2 Hosting is the crème de la crème of hosting."

What do you like best?

Intuitive workflow / navigation and blazing fast are the two standouts, including optimized WP hosting.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike except for the sticker price but like anything else, you get what you pay for and notice, I'm staying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add the Turbo feature. That makes the whole thing worth it.

All glitches and random issues were gone once I moved it all to A2 Hosting.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine

"Review on A2hosting."

What do you like best?

The support of A2hosting is very fast and I am really satisfied with their support team. In addition, their management tools are very useful and easy to use. I really like this from A2hosting.

What do you dislike?

I think there is not anything. However, I think that A2hosting should have the hosting package with a lower price then would be very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I would do that if someone needed a good hosting package or a robust server.

My problem is solved. Because A2hosting has provided me with good storage packages and the server is robust. So A2hosting helps my sites to function as well 24/7.

A2 Hosting review by Juan Felipe V.
Gestor Empresarial