A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting provides hosting services on their SwiftServer platform.

Work for A2 Hosting?

Learning about A2 Hosting?

A2 Hosting Reviews

Ask A2 Hosting a Question
Showing 117 A2 Hosting reviews
A2 Hosting review by <span>Julio Cesar Z.</span>
Julio Cesar Z.

Excellent service. Quality and security for accommodation.

What do you like best?

Well, give support in other languages like Spanish and abound more help content in this language. More information on help topics and tutorials on how to make certain settings. There are videos that are somewhat outdated and are no longer a great support as a guide, take the time to make new revisions since it has visually changed the structure of the page.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using the service I have not had any problems. The only question you ask for support was answered quickly. Access to the administration site is sometimes slow. The lack of more channels for support or solutions of doubts, thinking of clients outside the United States.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course I will recommend this service. I do not dedicate myself full time to page development or as a web administrator, I have contracted hosting services to store pages of my personal or family business, the service offered by this provider is beyond the thought and the cost to me is quite competent. Has become my first choice. To colleagues and friends who are dedicated to these services I have recommended this service and have found that the price for A2Hosting is for not to let it go. I have not had problems in their service and that has given me confidence to recommend them.

I do not currently have problems with the service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting review by <span>Marty M.</span>
Marty M.

-= A Huge Improvement Over Bluehost and Others! =-

What do you like best?

Support seems very good. I was able to get real responses especially when getting started. I did not always get the correct or detailed answer to my problem however the responses were pretty prompt and courteous and lead to the solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes email support does not go into enough detail to understand things that must be in place for some hosting functions to be correctly working - for example the .htaccess file is located in two places, however only one must be modified for HTTPS redirects. Support did not tell me this, and it led to more time being required than necessary to resolve my problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is a good hosting provider, but does have nuances in how they do things in a few areas that are slightly different than other hosting providers. However it is done for sensible/good reasons and is part of a well-structured hosting service.

Despite being recommended by many affiliate marketers, Bluehost has *terrible* support and it made it very difficult to move forward in getting my affiliate site going. By switching to A2 Hosting, I got a real American in tech support when I first got started and was able to get my initial hosting issues worked out and get moving quickly.

Also, they seem to have pretty good shared hosting with good hardware and infrastructure. Therefore I have fewer problems with my Wordpress site having terrible latency or other speed problems unlike how I did with WebHostingHub.

What Website Hosting solution do you use?

A2 Hosting review by <span>Naveed H.</span>
Naveed H.

Fantastic Transition from HostGator

What do you like best?

Ease of transition from one host to A2 Hosting. More than that, A2 has been one of the fastest when it came to deploying a site live. I've been doing this for more than 5 years now and I the quickness of A2 is truly a benchmark.

What do you dislike?

Response time from support took a bit longer than it should have. 24/7 chatbox is the best feature of Hostgator customer service. I feel like every time I needed A2 Chatbox customer service it was always off. Since I tend to work at night relying on customer service as night is truly critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want fast and efficient.

Optimized WP allows my site to be as efficient as it can be. I've realized my website performs really well on all platforms and loads extremely fast. Our clients are people who needed haircuts, so with A2 our focus is making sure our website loads the information fast in regards to when we are open as well as allowing users to make appointments without any interruption

A2 Hosting review by <span>Yvette B.</span>
Yvette B.

Knowledgeable - but may have to call back 3-4 times

What do you like best?

I appreciate how kind most of the support staff are, most are very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. I've had my run-ins with a few who did NOT love their job and therefore took it out on me and my questions, making me feel rushed and incomplete in their assistance.

What do you dislike?

The run-ins with a few who did NOT love their job and therefore took it out on me and my questions, making me feel rushed and incomplete/dissatisfied in their assistance. I also don't appreciate having to call back several times to get someone who actually knows what they're doing. The advice I take from one rep differs from that which I get from someone else on a callback. It takes a while, but I do get the information that typically results in an upgrade. But I would appreciate some additional help with understanding the developer lingo, when I'm advised as a customer to purchase something that should have been advised to me months ago. It's only when something breaks and my site is down for hours that I hear I need a new PHP and turbo server to improve speed on my site. I get conflicting information and that is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please educate the tech support staff equally so we don't have the problem of calling in to get correct information from the first call and possibly alleviate the heaadaches that come with tech and developing for the layman.

SSL certif

Cloudflare connection

Wordpress issues

cPanel issues

Site Migration

Hosting upgrade

A2 Hosting review by <span>Katria L.</span>
Katria L.

A2 Has provided Excellent service, support, and pricing.

What do you like best?

They support Drupal so well. They have drush already set up on the server, which is not always the case with hosting providers. They also warn about out-of-date Drupal code and can even help with patching updates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I could suggest to improve would be to include free privacy on domains. However, I think in 5 years with a dozen domains I've maybe gotten one email about them. It's not a big concern, but some people want their domain name elsewhere just for free privacy, and then point to the files here on A2. I think it's easier to manage everything in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Drupal site, use this hosting. If you want to host multiple sites, use this hosting. A2 Hosting has great prices so you can actually afford to upgrade and do SSD servers at a decent price too.

Compared to other Hosting providers, I can host more websites. I've looked at the fine print in how many subdomains and websites you can REALLY add based on their database table limits or other things, and A2 lets me host the most. I get the most out of my account, and I haven't hit the limit yet and don't expect to any time soon.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Mauricio B.</span>
Mauricio B.

The Best CPanel Webhosting with the best Support on the Market

What do you like best?

A2hosting is the only company I know that I can call them to a +1800 number and get a complete support that a technical takes my call (at any time) and solves my problem.

They have helped me on a Sunday to set up an SSL certificate that had a problem with a schedule go-live the next monday.

A2hosting is a hosting company that you can count with and will never let you down.

I always recommend them for people who want a complete hosting solution, they rock!

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about them in the past. I had to go through different 5 cpanel providers and they all suck (slow, terrible support, limitations).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their support is the best I have ever had.

Email, hosting and DNS.

I realized that I can host stuff for my customers reliably because I know that if I have problems with any details, they help me (either via ticket or via phone if it's urgent) and THEY SOLVE. PERIOD.

Learning about A2 Hosting?

* We monitor all A2 Hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.