A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting provides hosting services on their SwiftServer platform.

Work for A2 Hosting?
Lunarpages review  2x

Learning about A2 Hosting?

A2 Hosting Reviews

Ask A2 Hosting a Question
Showing 117 A2 Hosting reviews
A2 Hosting review by <span>Julio Cesar Z.</span>
Julio Cesar Z.

Excellent service. Quality and security for accommodation.

What do you like best?

Well, give support in other languages like Spanish and abound more help content in this language. More information on help topics and tutorials on how to make certain settings. There are videos that are somewhat outdated and are no longer a great support as a guide, take the time to make new revisions since it has visually changed the structure of the page.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using the service I have not had any problems. The only question you ask for support was answered quickly. Access to the administration site is sometimes slow. The lack of more channels for support or solutions of doubts, thinking of clients outside the United States.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course I will recommend this service. I do not dedicate myself full time to page development or as a web administrator, I have contracted hosting services to store pages of my personal or family business, the service offered by this provider is beyond the thought and the cost to me is quite competent. Has become my first choice. To colleagues and friends who are dedicated to these services I have recommended this service and have found that the price for A2Hosting is for not to let it go. I have not had problems in their service and that has given me confidence to recommend them.

I do not currently have problems with the service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting review by <span>Marty M.</span>
Marty M.

-= A Huge Improvement Over Bluehost and Others! =-

What do you like best?

Support seems very good. I was able to get real responses especially when getting started. I did not always get the correct or detailed answer to my problem however the responses were pretty prompt and courteous and lead to the solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes email support does not go into enough detail to understand things that must be in place for some hosting functions to be correctly working - for example the .htaccess file is located in two places, however only one must be modified for HTTPS redirects. Support did not tell me this, and it led to more time being required than necessary to resolve my problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is a good hosting provider, but does have nuances in how they do things in a few areas that are slightly different than other hosting providers. However it is done for sensible/good reasons and is part of a well-structured hosting service.

Despite being recommended by many affiliate marketers, Bluehost has *terrible* support and it made it very difficult to move forward in getting my affiliate site going. By switching to A2 Hosting, I got a real American in tech support when I first got started and was able to get my initial hosting issues worked out and get moving quickly.

Also, they seem to have pretty good shared hosting with good hardware and infrastructure. Therefore I have fewer problems with my Wordpress site having terrible latency or other speed problems unlike how I did with WebHostingHub.

What Website Hosting solution do you use?

A2 Hosting review by <span>Naveed H.</span>
Naveed H.

Fantastic Transition from HostGator

What do you like best?

Ease of transition from one host to A2 Hosting. More than that, A2 has been one of the fastest when it came to deploying a site live. I've been doing this for more than 5 years now and I the quickness of A2 is truly a benchmark.

What do you dislike?

Response time from support took a bit longer than it should have. 24/7 chatbox is the best feature of Hostgator customer service. I feel like every time I needed A2 Chatbox customer service it was always off. Since I tend to work at night relying on customer service as night is truly critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want fast and efficient.

Optimized WP allows my site to be as efficient as it can be. I've realized my website performs really well on all platforms and loads extremely fast. Our clients are people who needed haircuts, so with A2 our focus is making sure our website loads the information fast in regards to when we are open as well as allowing users to make appointments without any interruption

A2 Hosting review by <span>Yvette B.</span>
Yvette B.

Knowledgeable - but may have to call back 3-4 times

What do you like best?

I appreciate how kind most of the support staff are, most are very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. I've had my run-ins with a few who did NOT love their job and therefore took it out on me and my questions, making me feel rushed and incomplete in their assistance.

What do you dislike?

The run-ins with a few who did NOT love their job and therefore took it out on me and my questions, making me feel rushed and incomplete/dissatisfied in their assistance. I also don't appreciate having to call back several times to get someone who actually knows what they're doing. The advice I take from one rep differs from that which I get from someone else on a callback. It takes a while, but I do get the information that typically results in an upgrade. But I would appreciate some additional help with understanding the developer lingo, when I'm advised as a customer to purchase something that should have been advised to me months ago. It's only when something breaks and my site is down for hours that I hear I need a new PHP and turbo server to improve speed on my site. I get conflicting information and that is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please educate the tech support staff equally so we don't have the problem of calling in to get correct information from the first call and possibly alleviate the heaadaches that come with tech and developing for the layman.

SSL certif

Cloudflare connection

Wordpress issues

cPanel issues

Site Migration

Hosting upgrade

A2 Hosting review by <span>Katria L.</span>
Katria L.

A2 Has provided Excellent service, support, and pricing.

What do you like best?

They support Drupal so well. They have drush already set up on the server, which is not always the case with hosting providers. They also warn about out-of-date Drupal code and can even help with patching updates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I could suggest to improve would be to include free privacy on domains. However, I think in 5 years with a dozen domains I've maybe gotten one email about them. It's not a big concern, but some people want their domain name elsewhere just for free privacy, and then point to the files here on A2. I think it's easier to manage everything in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Drupal site, use this hosting. If you want to host multiple sites, use this hosting. A2 Hosting has great prices so you can actually afford to upgrade and do SSD servers at a decent price too.

Compared to other Hosting providers, I can host more websites. I've looked at the fine print in how many subdomains and websites you can REALLY add based on their database table limits or other things, and A2 lets me host the most. I get the most out of my account, and I haven't hit the limit yet and don't expect to any time soon.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Mauricio B.</span>
Mauricio B.

The Best CPanel Webhosting with the best Support on the Market

What do you like best?

A2hosting is the only company I know that I can call them to a +1800 number and get a complete support that a technical takes my call (at any time) and solves my problem.

They have helped me on a Sunday to set up an SSL certificate that had a problem with a schedule go-live the next monday.

A2hosting is a hosting company that you can count with and will never let you down.

I always recommend them for people who want a complete hosting solution, they rock!

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about them in the past. I had to go through different 5 cpanel providers and they all suck (slow, terrible support, limitations).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their support is the best I have ever had.

Email, hosting and DNS.

I realized that I can host stuff for my customers reliably because I know that if I have problems with any details, they help me (either via ticket or via phone if it's urgent) and THEY SOLVE. PERIOD.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Jason K. D.</span>
Jason K. D.

A2 Hosting is the best in the business

What do you like best?

Customer Service, hands down. No matter the issue I've brought to them ... and there have been many in the 12 years I've been with them, they Always accommodate my needs and my wants. They are beyond fair and go the distance to make me happy. I'm always left with a smile.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a bad thing to say about A2. If I have to pick one thing, I'd say that they might need to hire an extra tech support person or two during peak hours. As I know quite a few of the support folks by name, I see the same folks day and day out. This makes me happy as they know me as well and know I'm bringing the fun stuff to the table. Every now and then, I may have to wait a bit longer than I like, but that's just going to happen now and then no matter the vertical or specific company. I know that when the wait times a bit longer, it just means that business is booming for them. So really, I don't have any complaints. They always get back to me in good time and understand completely when I'm a bit filled with angst when either one of my own sites or one of my client's sites need a bit of TLC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a 30-day trial and compare. The proof is in the pudding. If you don't find that what are you getting with them far exceeds your existing hosting provider, they'll refund your money, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose but a bad or subpar hosting provider.

I solve a great many problems by moving all my clients over to A2 Hosting. They are either saving money, getting services their existing host cannot / does not provide, or best of all, upgrading to a level of customer support you just aren't likely to find elsewhere.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Bhavesh K.</span>
Bhavesh K.

Excellent performance and developer friendly environment

What do you like best?

I had did much research at my end for find best SSD hosting. Many was there but I come to know A2hosting. Initially I was afraid to buy but trail was awesome and got more then my exception. Using almost 6 moths but never need to connect to support for any issue. All required tools and facility are preset so I can easy and quickly serve to my clients. Easy and default SSH setting. I recommend A2hosting to all who really looking for stable hosting services. One more best thing of A2hosting is referral / affiliate program which is with best in rewards.

Thanks to A2hosting Team

What do you dislike?

Till date not come to any big issue but sure like to say domain cost to much high where I have to keep my domain at other company. Apart from all other hosting server looks fine and excellent

Also at some level feel pricing is quite high then other.

Thanks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well all looks good at this stage but soon going to use VPS.

1. Unlimited domain hosting at best cost.

2. Good refereeing opportunity.

3. Default SSH access make me happy.

4. A2 wp booster plugin

5. no need to buy domain to get start with your hosting

6 Lots of tools

and many thing

A2 Hosting review by <span>Peter A.</span>
Peter A.

Quick to setup and great support

What do you like best?

I moved my application to a VPS service hosted by A2 as my previous supplier was stopping the service they provided. The whole setup process was very slick, with them sending me lots of information about how to get started, and what the current status was. I had one issue that I raised with support, and they came back to me and fixed it very quickly, which has given me reassurance for any future issues that may arise

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. They responded quickly to the one issue I had so I am very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moving over to A2 Hosting has been very simple. They gave all of the information that I needed, and helped when I needed it. The whole transition could not have gone smoother.

I am running a system that enables a builder to plan their workforce project allocation. The workforce can all see where they are supposed to be via a mobile app, enter timesheets and book holidays. Management can use it to plan what they are doing months in advance allowing them to see when they will need to bring on more people, to track where people are now, see which projects are costing them the most, and even create invoices to send out to the customers.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Kaiobá S.</span>
Kaiobá S.

The best hosting today is A2 Hosting

What do you like best?

here in Brazil I was one of the first to know and use the services of A2 Hosting and after I saw the way the company work never wanted to change again - loading pages very fast - several years and my sites were never out of line - support is fast and competent - the e-mail system is perfect - A2 Hosting is the best hosting today - the company has conquered me forever - no matter the value of hosting or wherever I am - I will always be A2 Hosting

What do you dislike?

everything perfect - during that time all with my my sites hosted with a2 Hosting I never I no problem - loading pages very fast - several years and my sites were never out of line - support is fast and competent - the e-mail system is perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is never a problem with a solution for anyone who wants a 10 note hosting at all

A2 Hosting review by <span>Eduardo G.</span>
Eduardo G.

Great service and quality

What do you like best?

I worked with development for over 15 years and always looked for servers in Brazil because of the support, but I was never very happy, my sites seemed slow, and in the support I was attended extremely unprepared people (when it was answered). When I found A2Hosting, I tested it by migrating a clone from the site it took longer to open (9 seconds tested in pingdom), and to my surprise, when I tested it, the site opened in just 3.6 seconds (also by pingdom).

What do you dislike?

Online chat support is not always online and redirects to opening tickets, but they answer the tickets with correct answers and investigate to solve the best way possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I and my partner were happy to have found A2Hosting, we did not imagine they would have such good service ... since we use big hosting companies in Brazil and they should be good. I even went so far as to think that I was doing something wrong. And the most incredible is that even the problems that were occurring with DNS (where several of my clients were offline) and with the emails, were solved by migrating to A2Hosting

Resolved my problems of slowness to open the sites, DNS failure and also emails now work perfectly!

A2 Hosting review by <span>Sergio S.</span>
Sergio S.

The best hosting I have purchased, I'd reccommend it

What do you like best?

I have a Turbo Web Hosting plan for professional use. I am a wedding photographer and it's very important that my Homepage shows up in a couple of seconds to my potential clients, without delays. A2 hosting is super fast and reliable, I have rarely had issues but when it happened they solved the problem within a bunch of minutes. I'd reccommend it to all those who want a fast and reliable web server.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit above desired, but it' all justified by the amount of services they offer in their top package. Sometimes the prices are not so clear to understand, especially if you are not a first-time subscriber. I found differences within the prices advertised in the homepage and those stated in the "buy more services" section when logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fast and easy to use.

Fast and professional customer service.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Lamin K.</span>
Lamin K.

Pro hosting with easy to understand interface

What do you like best?

Everything is there in one of A2 hostings base packages, or as a fair priced addon. And it is easy to manage it all, from file handling with backups to emails, SSL-certificates, databases and domain forwarding.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike. It feels stupid not to have anything negative to say, but this is as good as it gets!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

I am managing a couple of smaller web sites and some client sites. The sites have survived hacker attacks, the need to restore from backups, upgrading CMS systems and adding functionality as we go. All has worked out. And the A2 hosting support is the best, they try and often manage to help with everything related to handling material on their servers.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Amr S.</span>
Amr S.

The hosting that your Website Desreves!

What do you like best?

How much memory and virtual memory is on the shared hosting plan! Amazing

What do you dislike?

Not being able to stretch the joining discount for more than 2 years :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let's Face it, no one likes a slow website do you?

Beautifully crafted websites need the right infrastructure in order to work properly, and that's why I have moved to A2 Hosting.

I have a tried at least 10 different hosting companies and technologies including VPS, cloudhosting and Amazon AWS before settling here.

A2 has the perfect balance between speed, cost and ease of use.

Since then, my websites now load 20% faster just by moving my host!

Thank you A2.

Faster speed for my websites cut down the loading time by 20% and I am not even on Turbo.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Clyde P.</span>
Clyde P.

Only hosting solution I trust

What do you like best?

The best thing about A2 hosting is everything about A2 hosting, from their superior hardware, their software and most importantly their people, always friendly, always helpful! I cant run my business without you guys!!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing I don't like is that I have to have a local hosting company manage my co.za domains and point them to A2 Hosting. You should start managing co.za!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, having tried many over the years, there are others that cost more, but A2 provides the balance of support, hardware and value. I dont think I will be leaving A2 anytime soon.

Hosting, 24/7 tech support, speed and affordability, everything I need to set myself apart from the competition!

A2 Hosting review by <span>Juan Carlos H.</span>
Juan Carlos H.

I am very satisfied with the service

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The price is high, more expensive than the services of other companies. CPanel does not offer to create accounts for SFTP, only FTP is offered, which subtracts security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent service, very fast but expensive. The site is fast, highly configurable, with utilities that are not in products of other companies. The version of WordPress that is offered is optimized by A2 Hosting, this optimization has many interesting utilities to improve the service of WordPress.

I have resumed a project, is still in development but the reason to choose A2 Hosting is its performance. I understand that the faster a website is, the better the user experience and the more likely it is to increase the level of visitors.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Teresa T.</span>
Teresa T.

Easy to use and Great Customer Service

What do you like best?

After learning Wordpress to build our website, I came across some issues I did not know where to turn to fix. I am used to a simple drag and drop builder, and was clueless. I have some basic knowledge, but my issue was technical. A2 was quick to respond to my issues and explain in a way I could understand and was able to fix. Very grateful for that.

What do you dislike?

My previous host, had a built in drag and drop system available. It was easy to figure out and create our website. I had to learn a new app/program, but am glad I did. It has lots more options and the ability to get creative. This really isn't a problem now, but was a real headache at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not a professional, research the tools they have to create your website. I was used to drag a drop, but after learning about wordpress and some plugins available I was able to get our site up and going. It took me a day or two to figure out the builder part. I had to watch a couple of youtube videos, to finally get it. Other than the technical parts, A2 was great in helping me fix, it seems to be a fast and stable host.

Hosting a website for our business. I did not want to pay someone to do it. I have some web building experience, and lots of computer knowledge. I was able to build my website and A2 was able to help when my knowledge failed me.

We now have a professional looking website, with the only cost other than hosting is my time.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Marco P.</span>
Marco P.

Excellent technical support

What do you like best?

Good technical support is at the base of my choice. The technical support of A2 Hosting responds in a very short time, always with great courtesy and availability.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the web farm closest to my country (Italy) is located in Amsterdam.

It would be nice if they opened a web farm in Italy, my sites would be even faster, thanks to a lower ping.

I recently opened a ticket to report the non-visibility of 2 sites.

But the problem was caused by my Internet provider.

Technical support has provided me with a whole host of useful information to solve the problem with my internet provider.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Fabricio A.</span>
Fabricio A.

The best cost/benefit

What do you like best?

Support is awesome, really! (I called about 2am) and the support guy wasnt sleeping or grumpy.

This is very important to me.

The server is fast enough, specially because I use joomla and wordpress a lot.

What do you dislike?

I think the company should send you an email for help you to find things.

Cpanel was completely different to me.

But so far really it was the only thing that bugged me.

Unlimited space, fast server it's all important to keep my business running optimized.

I was so attached to other companies that I couldn't realize A2 Hosting was there waiting for an opportunity.

It worth so far.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Carlos F.</span>
Carlos F.

One of the best hosting companies!

What do you like best?

Website hosting is among the best. I've been developing websites for years and always had some issues with hosting companies. I've used a dozen. A2Hosting has the best technology at affordable rates. Also, their customer service is fast and very knowledgeable. I will be a customer for life!!!

What do you dislike?

They dont offer bigger plans for the reseller packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll love it! They have the best tech and IT and customer support. They are not the cheapest but they are the best price for what you get!

With the reseller account, I can host my client website without any hassle of IT or building the infrastructure.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Benjamin M.</span>
Benjamin M.

Amazing Hosting and Support

What do you like best?

Wow! I received a lightning prompt reply from A2 Hosting on a weekend! The response was exactly what I needed to know. Thank you for your fantastic support and incredible hosting! Fast and reliable, end of story!

What do you dislike?

I have used A2 Hosting for multiple years with not ONE problem, so I have NO dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast and reliable, end of story!

A2 Hosting provides lightning fast SSD-based hosting that can allow customers and clients to access your website instantly. Also, their support is knowledgeable and reliable so if a question or concern arrises, A2 Hosting will BE THERE for you and give you what you need!!

A2 Hosting review by <span>Jon S.</span>
Jon S.

Capable, dependable, secure, worry-free, good DIY features

What do you like best?

A2 Hosting has hosted our small website for a few years. All we wanted was to have the site and to put up the content we wanted. Simple enough. A2 Hosting has delivered a trouble-free and worry-free hosting and a site that does what we want.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. (There is nothing about A2 Hosting's services or features that we dislike, other than the fact that we still have to figure out what to do with the website. Unfortunately, this review software insists that I waste at least 40 characters to say "nothing.")

Recommendations to others considering the product

A friend (now retired) who used A2 Hosting for his software business recommended it to us for our proposed business website. We have not been disappointed.

We have a website that does what we want it to and can do much more when we want it to.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Pradeep G.</span>
Pradeep G.

A2 an entirely different League as compared to any other webdevelopment solution

What do you like best?

A Control Panel perfectly organized to swiftly take or break.Offering state of the art functions,Tools and Scripts to juggle creatively limited only by the Developers capability and expertise.Its like arming an ace sniper with an AK47 paired with a laser scope.Loads like greased Lightning.

What do you dislike?

My competitors have access to A2 as well!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to save paltry $6 to 8.Utilized deftly,you are "Tech-cool" for the coming 5 years.

One single platform to operate on line as well off line tools to run a Million Dollar + Business on the net.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Ben C.</span>
Ben C.

Great hosting platform and support and the turbo is fantastic

What do you like best?

The turbo hosting is my favorite part about A2. There's a world of difference in speed and page loads with A2

What do you dislike?

They could walk you through support a little better, but they like to get you off the phone and give you reference documents to follow yourself. I have been used to godaddy walking you through everything step by step, so that's a small thing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with the turbo!

Providing reliable and fast hosting services and SSL certificates for my customers. I have had very little issues.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Armando R.</span>
Armando R.

My reccomendation to my clients

What do you like best?

What i like best is is the quality of support. Generally the ticketing system is fast and rhey come up with good solution. But i prefer the use of the live chat support. It takes a bit to start but the service is satisfying for my need. Never had a problem they could not solve for me.

Another thing i like the ease of setting things up in the cPanel. Pretty straightforward and simple.

For last, the overall quality and speed of the shared hosting accounts i manage has the speed i consider fast enough.

What do you dislike?

I really dont have something that i dislike. I never had run into problems with A2 hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the quality they provide, A2 has a very good price and an excellent support. You will find differences in speed comparing to the "mainstream" companies.

With their 51% discount i believe its really worth a try when considering moving from another host or start a fresh website.

I use A2 shared hosting as my own server for my portfolio and blog website. Since my plan has capacity to support unlimited domains and wordpress installations, i also use it to deploy the test sites for my clients before the live version.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Tech S.</span>
Tech S.

First review in years!

What do you like best?

A2 Hosting is TOP NOTCH! Fast & Reliable

What do you dislike?

Lite speed is a little slow, go swift or turbo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate or overthink this decision. I've done the research, and made the mistake of trying out several other hosting providers. A2 has this thing wrapped up!

I own an IT business in Arizona. Since finding A2 Hosting, I have recommended every new client that I've obtained to purchase hosting through them. They are extremely reliable, the servers are lighting fast, and their customer service/support is insurmountable.

A2 Hosting review by <span>obai s.</span>
obai s.

Never thought i would find such a shared hosting with a great performance

What do you like best?

They deliver server response time and speed higher than the other three companies i used before.

but the best thing i like about A2 hosting is that they do not cripple my shared server with extensive limitation rules like other companies.

And the support is fast and most helpful.

speed

support

What do you dislike?

although the service is premium and great, i would have appreciated slightly lower prices.

I am hosting my website with a2hosting.

And i am receiving a great hosting experience for a shared hosting plan.

A2 Hosting review by <span>John L.</span>
John L.

Great service at a2hosting for the Prime Web Hosting package of 3X Speed by SSD!

What do you like best?

By having 3X Speed if SSD shared hosting for my website, it definitely helps! My website host tons of high resolution images and it is wonderful to have great speed. I am going to try the Turbo Hosting plan of 20X speed of SSD. Imagine that!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the existing customers' priority of getting discount for renewing hosting plan does not even get on par with the new customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service is the main focus point and they are doing a great job professionally. Secondly is their product which works out to be a great hosting provider for my Prime Web Hosting Plan.

Speed. The benefit that i get is of course better cusumers or members integretion within my website.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Miguel U.</span>
Miguel U.

Excellent hosting platform!

What do you like best?

I've been using A2 Hosting for almost 4 years and I recommend its excellent service, good and fast support, excellent prices, I can do whatever I need to host my PHP application, they support the latest version of everything and I can install most web application with one click.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any problem. Some advance things require purchasing a VPS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it if you are looking a good service.

I host some client's application and my own cloud platform

A2 Hosting review by <span>Vishal V.</span>
Vishal V.

I find it best than the rest!

What do you like best?

-> Technical Support

-> Security

-> User-friendly and smooth management of websites.

What do you dislike?

-> Cost

-> Limitation of files

I just made up above two for minimum 40 characters requirements!

-> Yet, I would appreciate if domain charges are low, which I don't use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it.

Being a web developer I host multiple websites of my clients running on different PHP frameworks, which is hard to maintain separately otherwise. Also, i like the automatic update for Wordpress vulnerability fixing facility!

A2 Hosting review by <span>John N.</span>
John N.

Super Great Support

What do you like best?

Support uses a ticket system, which apparently makes getting your situation squared away a lot faster than the competition. Had a small situation which turned out to be my own fault. Customer service was prompt and easy to communicate with. Just the way it should be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. However, some of the Knowledge base could be re-written for not-so-technical people. Supporting more languages would be a good idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try now, you'll be glad you did.

My websites have never performed so well- they are a lot faster than before moving to A2. My bounce rate has improved dramatically.. Performing backups has been more efficient than the other guys, so there's more time to do other things.

A2 Hosting review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

AAA - A2Hosting

What do you like best?

I have been a customer of A2Hosting for around 3 years. Their service and support has been over and above at all times. I am located in AUSTRALIA and each time I wish to receive some advice around technical issues, requirements etc - they are so quick to respond. I do not feel that the distance (in Kms) is of an issue at all. They are responsive, helpful at all times. I am more than happy to remain a loyal customer of A2Hosting. Well done guys for your continued seamless support and advice over the years. Additionally, lets talk about their infrastructure - where all of their hosting is occurring. I have never experienced downtime, and have been 110% satisfied with the level of service, where my clients are able to access my site as required. Thanks again!

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes for A2 hosting

Online Sales, Online presence, Online Support

A2 Hosting review by <span>Javier A.</span>
Javier A.

Very fast service

What do you like best?

Everything since the start was a fantastic experience. Easy to purchase, good price and afterwards when I had a problem the customer support was awsome

What do you dislike?

nothing...maybe that I got to many emails in all the process, but I gues it's part of the information they give you for everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's hard to make any recommendations because I'm not a specialist.

I needed a good hosting for a small warehouse software.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Sherm S.</span>
Sherm S.

A2 Dedicated Server for SIX years - Recommended

What do you like best?

I like their English speaking, USA based support. I've never had any issues communicating my issues to their support staff.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of their support staff let things slip through the cracks. Only occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great rates on dedicated servers, VPS hosting, even on shared hosting.

I rent a dedicated server, then resell hosting to my web design clients. I also use the server to host my own websites.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Kenny H.</span>
Kenny H.

A2 Hosting is the crème de la crème of hosting.

What do you like best?

Intuitive workflow / navigation and blazing fast are the two standouts, including optimized WP hosting.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike except for the sticker price but like anything else, you get what you pay for and notice, I'm staying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add the Turbo feature. That makes the whole thing worth it.

All glitches and random issues were gone once I moved it all to A2 Hosting.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

Review on A2hosting.

What do you like best?

The support of A2hosting is very fast and I am really satisfied with their support team. In addition, their management tools are very useful and easy to use. I really like this from A2hosting.

What do you dislike?

I think there is not anything. However, I think that A2hosting should have the hosting package with a lower price then would be very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I would do that if someone needed a good hosting package or a robust server.

My problem is solved. Because A2hosting has provided me with good storage packages and the server is robust. So A2hosting helps my sites to function as well 24/7.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Juan Felipe V.</span>
Juan Felipe V.

It's great for the price

What do you like best?

They always give you support and it's easy to use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes servers go down, but they try the best to fix the issue asap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have 30 employee and they used to fill a database in Excel sheets, then I had to made reports from that mess. Now I create a web app that recollect the data For me and exports the reports!

A2 Hosting review by User

Excellent

What do you like best?

Great service and flexible plans. I host several sites on A2 - the service is fast and reliable. I switched to A2 when my last (previously great) hosting provider was bought out by a conglomerate and service went downhill. A2 has met and exceeded expectations, and, as far as I know, is still an independent company focused on it's clients and the technology provided, not just making a buck.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues! Support and service have been great.

Web Hosting and reseller account with little to know down time and excellent customer support when needed.

A2 Hosting review by <span>D.R. R.</span>
D.R. R.

Good host, high-tech, good price

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Once everything was set up, it was very easy to maintain.

What do you dislike?

It is too sophisticated for someone like me without formal IT training. This is not a negative, because if I knew what I was doing, I could make my sites soar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A2 Hosting is always adding new features and improving existing ones.

Website and email

A2 Hosting review by <span>Eddy T.</span>
Eddy T.

A Speed Hosting

What do you like best?

Hi

I tested several hosting platforms before finding A2 Hosting.!

Indeed my wordpress site is quite greedy at resource level and did not go as fast as I wanted today the porblème no longer poses

What do you dislike?

Nothing every thing going good with my website with A2 hosting, il will be fine to have french language

More speed = More customers

A2 Hosting review by <span>Naowal S.</span>
Naowal S.

I mainly use A2 Hosting for Python web fullstack

What do you like best?

It's support all langquage. mostly is php.

What do you dislike?

But It's less feature for python.

May be it is hard to install about python web framework.

Have Easy installing about Django framework

more knowledge base about Python.

I'm trying to install Mezzanine by A2hosting document but it wasn't work.

I don't know how to manage multi user too.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Frank K.</span>
Frank K.

Easy to work with, Great price!

What do you like best?

I was helped from day one in what to do to get started and in moving my DSN over to G2. Great customer service!!!

What do you dislike?

No problems other than the length of time on hold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! I'm a novice and they really help!

Better costs, means more profit. Cut my monthly hosting costs over 80%

A2 Hosting review by <span>Stephen C.</span>
Stephen C.

The longest amount of time I've spent with one host.

What do you like best?

The quality at the price can't be beaten.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, no complaints. You won't get the service that you would out of say WP Engine, but for the money, there's not a better shared host out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. Do it now.

Hosting client websites on a reseller plan. Very fast shared hosting.

A2 Hosting review by <span>ELMANARA G.</span>
ELMANARA G.

Great experience, little downtime

What do you like best?

I was using another host prior to A2 Hosting and it was a terrible experience, A2 Hosting is better in every aspect compared to my previous host.

What do you dislike?

Server downtimes due to DDoS attacks is notice lately, but had very little impact on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience is great, lately there has been few downtimes, but I think they are managing it well.

I am a small business trying to expand and manage my services through a website, still small, Up till now A2 Hosting is helping me to achieve my goal.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Hayk G.</span>
Hayk G.

Unique features for shared hosting, and good customer service to boot.

What do you like best?

I am able to run Node.js applications, with the latest version, on shared hosting! Not many providers can give you that. They have Let'sEncrypt as standard, again on shared hosting.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that would make me dislike them so far.

Experimental Node.js apps that need to run continuously.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Uchchash T.</span>
Uchchash T.

A2Hosting - One of the best hosting provider

What do you like best?

I loved the support. Its faster than the others. Support staff is very friendly! and, the quality of the hosting is awesome! The uptime is worth praising. I have faced one downtime in a month which lasted for a couple of minutes. A2 hosting is freaking awesome!

What do you dislike?

If anyone wanna pay monthly, then a2hosting is costlier. But, if you can buy for a year, its cheaper again.

I needed to increase the speed of my site and a real faster support! I got everything from them.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

I use the service because it supports online support

What do you like best?

I use the service because it supports online support

My work often generates errors

So I really need online support

I chose a2 hosting because they support 24/7

What do you dislike?

I do not like the ticket section

I have to wait a long time

I'm not good at English

It is not possible to accurately describe the support content

It took me a long time

waiting for the ticket

Recommendations to others considering the product

should have the feature to upload and install from the iso for vps

good price

good service

A2 Hosting review by <span>Anton D.</span>
Anton D.

i like usability of A2hosting website

What do you like best?

Payments option - I use skrill, so i'm able to pay by Skrill!

What do you dislike?

Everything suits me! But I would like the interface design to become more modern and light

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to recommend everyone to use this service - everything is very convenient and understandable

Fast hosting!

A2 Hosting review by <span>Kartal Y.</span>
Kartal Y.

Perfect support and high-quality services

What do you like best?

A good support team, quality services...

They were enough for all my needs until now.

I am one happy customer by using A2hosting.

What do you dislike?

I didn't see anyhing yet. I hope I won't see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are the best. You won't be regret.

High quality WordPress hosting

A2 Hosting review by <span>Anastasia V.</span>
Anastasia V.

great customer support

What do you like best?

timely and attentive customer support, easy set up for a wordpress site

What do you dislike?

the interface is a bit weird to navigate, some emails that tell you what to do after you start your wordpress site have outdated instractions

so far just a cheap and fast hosting

A2 Hosting review by <span>Jestin S.</span>
Jestin S.

Best hosting ptovider

What do you like best?

Site ping time is very less.

Awesome customer support

Easily Manageable WHM and Cpanel

What do you dislike?

Not at all. A2 hosting pricing is little bit high, If it possible to reduce, then that's the best part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best ping time

Fully satisfied because of less ping time.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Udson M.</span>
Udson M.

Very good hosting

What do you like best?

I had many frustrate experiences with other hosting, so now I'm working with A2 Hosting and every day it is a good new experience.

What do you dislike?

Actually I can't setup the quote for each domain.

Velocity to do simple things like add a new domain.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

Exceptional hosting at great prices

What do you like best?

Speed, control panel and support.system are excellent/.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes as of yet. Even when there was a minor outage it was resolved before I could even write a support ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, configure and manage!

Providing small businesses with websites and applications.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Zoran M.</span>
Zoran M.

A2 , reliable team resource

What do you like best?

reliability, service support efficiency, backup/restore automation

What do you dislike?

no promo discount for upgrading obsolete packages, account management interface lacks filtering features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent quality of service and support. A2 is considered as reliable infrastructure resource

enterprise systems prototyping. Reliable infrastructure for fast deployment

A2 Hosting review by <span>Michael D.</span>
Michael D.

Awesome hosting provider!

What do you like best?

I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about A2. The qualities I value most are their reliability, excellent customer service, pricing, and the most important thing to me, the uptime of their servers.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing I dislike about the services they provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are definitely worth a try if you are looking for a reliable hosting provider for a good price.

The hosting of some of my websites. I have not experienced any website downtime

A2 Hosting review by <span>Darren D.</span>
Darren D.

Responsive and Fast

What do you like best?

Customer service is pretty quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything on the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are some of a handful of companies that claim that they will not sell to EIG

Simple foundational implementations

A2 Hosting review by <span>Emmanuel Z.</span>
Emmanuel Z.

You could ask for more, but not with A2

What do you like best?

I'm super impressed about their support.

What do you dislike?

The A2 WordPress Plugin and configuration

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend

We are hosting multiple business sites that require speed and guaranteed uptime to our users across the world. A2 has never disappointed.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Bruce Ronald Q.</span>
Bruce Ronald Q.

Great Services and Products \ Transitioning many of our Clients

What do you like best?

Easy to use Interface, speed and efficiency of products for my clients.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any bad experiences with A2. Each of our clients have been more than satisfied. Many of them were previously with other hosts but upon our suggestion have decided to move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all of our existing and new clients

Clients hosting solutions. Domain Registrations. Cloud Based services. We use a little of everything they offer .

A2 Hosting review by <span>SirJohn T.</span>
SirJohn T.

Yet to experience a2 Hosting

What do you like best?

Good reviews - everywhere. Comfortably Cheap for Indians like me. Lovely Account Profile page.

What do you dislike?

I'm yet to actually get my account started. No cash so haven't started but I want only a2hosting. Nothing else matters?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for Indians. Lovely price, lovely UI, lovely speed.

It actually had a section for Indians. And prices are very fair with a lovely uptime, speed and plus, you get access to tons of features namely Python.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Pedro D.</span>
Pedro D.

Greta host

What do you like best?

I'm an A2 hosting customer for a long time and strongly recommend it!

What do you dislike?

Ou Email receive a lot of spams sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great server with good support

Cost X benefits relation is great.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Jan L.</span>
Jan L.

A2 Hosting

What do you like best?

A2 is easy to work with and offer a ton of great tools!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. I am happy with all of the services that I use.

Hosting, domain registration, email

A2 Hosting review by <span>Peter C.</span>
Peter C.

The Best Hosting provider available across the Globe !

What do you like best?

High availability / zero downtime

Excellent response time.

What do you dislike?

Could be the hosting fee but "excellent services never come cheap" !

No problems until today.

Excellent support and response time whenever required.

hosting simple web service

What do you like best?

~5$/month server to host and test deployment of simple web service

What do you dislike?

perhaps too many customization possibility... but I'm a novice.

pay less for a simple server... 2-3$ would have been better ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

merge all into 1 unique user interface, but different layers according to user experience: novice, intermediate and pro.

instead of receiving email request for local computation, I created a web service for everyone in the need.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Nicolai B.</span>
Nicolai B.

short and dizzy

What do you like best?

windows hosting, turbo speed and pricing

What do you dislike?

windows hosting not on Europe servers that involves billing from outside EU

c-pannel and lack of communication in supporting

travel & none

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

Web Developer from 15 years ago

What do you like best?

develping more than 40 website using asp.net, and wordpress

What do you dislike?

reading anything not useful to me like poems

A2 hosting is the best share hosting i used ever, i am always using a dedicated servers , A2 hosting speed is like a dedicated servers, it is the best...

The A2 hosting support teams is very very best than any other service provider... really thank you

A2 Hosting review by <span>Manoj K.</span>
Manoj K.

The Turbo Plan

What do you like best?

The Turbo Plan is very good with plenty of features for Html & PHP developers. They are very generous with their MySQL Server offerings. The Control Panel has plenty of features to satisfy most users. Their technical support is good. And transferring from other hosts is rather straight forward.

What do you dislike?

No toll-free number outside USA. Prices are good, but aren't the lowest

Super Speed

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Extremely Fastest Hosting

What do you like best?

A2hosting provides fastest shared & WordPress hosting to load website extremely faster. Their customer support is more awesome. This makes a2hosting stands out of the crowd.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time to find out. Still, nothing to dislike.

I have moved a2hosting last year. Before moving a2hosting, I have used Hostgator. Hostgator provides worst support, slow loading servers.But A2hosting solve this problem.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

We Recommend A2 Hosting

What do you like best?

Fast support response.

200% faster Shared Hosting

Uptime of 99%

Compatible with any CMS

What do you dislike?

bit Expensive than Average

Restrictions on basic web hosting plan

A2 Turbo is super fast and so reliable. We host large tour booking system where the client goes from pre-booking to Hotel and Tour Booking, purchasing, choices all in one visit, and schedule checking, without any delay.

A2 Hosting review by User in Computer Software

They support private git repositories

What do you like best?

A2 hosting support private git repositories even in the most basic plan, which is better than most others. They also provide free https by "let's encrypt".

What do you dislike?

I registered during the weekend and was chosen for random credit checkup, which meant I couldn't start using my account until a few days later. On the bright side, after I complained about it I got two months free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good choice for shared hosting, seems to be easily upgradeable to more advanced plans, but I didn't try.

I currently only host shared PHP based websites, for business proof of concept.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

I quickly and easily set up a personal website with many included services

What do you like best?

The included (and activated by default) SSL encryption

What do you dislike?

That I do not have access to the actual server, but that's asking too much for a basic plan, really ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Few flaws, just pick the right plan for you.

I was able to build a personal website which is rich in functionality, with good performance at a very low cost!

A2 Hosting review by <span>Yoel Dan E.</span>
Yoel Dan E.

Excellent service!

What do you like best?

Excellent service and real trustable....

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike nothing. its a really good service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent service and real trustable.

Hosting

A2 Hosting review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

Great experience

What do you like best?

I accidentally ordered wrong kind of hosting (my bad!). Asked support what to do and got very detailed, calm and fast series of responses that got me through otherwise very stressful transition period.

Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

nothing, so far - I've been using the service only a week

I needed a fast web hosting for my small company.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Wadie A.</span>
Wadie A.

I like A2 hosting even i am no more client

What do you like best?

It's cheapper than most other hoster.

It's quiet good service. My websites works 100% all the year.

Very nice support service

What do you dislike?

For big websites, it becomes more expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small websites, it's even better than OVH

Simple, i need a hoster and A2 Hosting is doing the job perfectly. Response HTTP is aroud 1.6 seconds, very good

A2 Hosting review by <span>sathish k.</span>
sathish k.

Very good hosting than any other

What do you like best?

Easy to purchase and use, hosting speed is too good

What do you dislike?

Price option and customer care support..

Virus protection service

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

fast, flexible, helpful.

What do you like best?

It's good to have SSH access. we can do many things on this account, even though it is shared hosting.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for 1 year, there is nothing I do not like yet.

In our Drupal based websites, it's a big advantage to be able to use Drush with SSH.

Good Experience with this service

What do you like best?

I like its speed and versatility, safety and reliability

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it has restrictions to host certain extensions of domain like .co for the case of Colombia, I do not like that I do not support in Spanish

I solved the need to have a hosting service for my clients and personal projects

A2 Hosting review by User

FAST!

What do you like best?

Service is AWESOME!! I've worked with two other hosting companies before A2 and I can say with out a doubt this is the best hosting out there.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I have not had any issues thus far, so keep up the great work.

Customers are reaching my website much faster.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Travis S.</span>
Travis S.

Best Web Host We've Used So Far

What do you like best?

Friendly support, great SSD servers. The service is easy to use and highly reliable.

What do you dislike?

A2 W3 plugin seems like a work in progress.

We serve all of our clients over A2. It's really nice to not have to worry about down time or speed. And the price is great.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Daljinski U.</span>
Daljinski U.

I use the A2 host for the third year and I hope that I will continue to be their user, all the prob

What do you like best?

All the problems I had so far were very quickly rendered

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is the waiting amount of online help

Recommendations to others considering the product

A2 hosting is ok and I recommend everyone to use it freely without fear

I did not seek any benefits because everything is ok

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Customer of A2 Hosting

What do you like best?

Fast Support Team Response and Website fast page loading, that helps SEO and traffic.

What do you dislike?

1) No automatic Website backup scheduling option.

2) No option to store website backups on external cloud services (Google Cloud, one drive, Dropbox etc..)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Page load speed, those gaining better organic traffic

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Arts and Crafts
Administrator in Arts and Crafts

One of the best hosting companies

What do you like best?

Have 4 websites on A2 and can't be happier. Support is always on hand to answer my questions.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this company

Better hosting service and my websites aren't down all the time as I was experiencing with other hosts

the best technical support

What do you like best?

since I bought my hosting, I have not had any problem and my website works perfect every day, also helped me to solve problems that I should have solved and above all the best price in the market.

What do you dislike?

number of packages available, also the control panel is sometimes a bit confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

the prices are excellent and above all very easy to use

easy to use and pleasant for customers and has plenty of advanced options for complex websites

A2 Hosting review by Administrator

Fast host and greate support

What do you like best?

I ve emigrate my site on a2hosting on vps managed plan, site is very fast and support for some issues was great!

What do you dislike?

For now i don t have found hig problem on this service

A2 have speed up my ecommerce

A2 Hosting review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

Very slow support, and fast support with additional paid

What do you like best?

Servers quality

Velocity

Security apps for oudated applications

What do you dislike?

Slow support for normal customers, premium customer (with additional payment) has the standar support (fast as possible) of all providers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be care if you like a good support

Stability of services

A2 Hosting review by User in Financial Services

Satisfied long term customer

What do you like best?

Good features and offerings, efficient support and competitive pricing.

What do you dislike?

Default IP address sharing, not sure what else to mention

Recommendations to others considering the product

Happy customer for many years with both reseller account and separate accounts. Recommend to others regularly

Hosting web sites, email.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

still slow

What do you like best?

i like the best in a2 hosting is that it is so easy to use

What do you dislike?

i dislike in a2 hosting is speed because i bought vps for more speed but it is slower than shared one.

e-trade,

Very Fast Server

What do you like best?

Fast server for Hosting and huge discount by company

What do you dislike?

Waiting for response from customer care executive, required live chat option

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Good Hosting Service with lowest rate

Benefit of Fast response from customer care executive

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

Excellent value for money, great service, great selection of products, no probs,my site works great

What do you like best?

choice of payment methods, they have a pay monthly scheme

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, the service and package offered is far better than previous suppliers to host my website

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review others, but you will come back to A2, I look at a lot of companies to use, A2 meet all my criteria and have good reviews online

My site looks great, better than it ever did, especially with all the free add ons

A2 Hosting review by <span>Giancarlo C.</span>
Giancarlo C.

Great hosting

What do you like best?

I like on Click WP installation and A2 optimizior plugin to speed up and secure the website.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really have any thing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good customer service

Fast hosting for my client website

A2 Hosting review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

very very good hosting for e-commerce

What do you like best?

i like the best is very fast hosting never have tried

What do you dislike?

sincery i don't finded nothing i don't like in this hosting, is very fast and easy.

never haved problems about this hosting

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

One of the best hosting providers for Wordpress

What do you like best?

The SSD HDs and the turbo booster are the best

What do you dislike?

The price in the second year could be lower

I have a wordpress site that was getting down using others hosting companies.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Tuuli K.</span>
Tuuli K.

Cheap hosting

What do you like best?

Perhaps price, and capability to run various pages on your servers. Always works.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customer service is untalented.

Magento and Prestashop. No problems. Sometimes dns was messed up somehow.

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

I am satisfied

What do you like best?

a really fast service, and understandable waypoints

What do you dislike?

there are many setup options,

and I need help uploading of web pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is worth using this service

find our customers

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Great service and service team

What do you like best?

I like the prompt service when I call up.

What do you dislike?

So far all good, I mean the price could be cheaper but thats a wish

email, hosting all my sites

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Support

What do you like best?

I like a2 supporter. They very friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't have dislike. I'm very staisfied

I'm web derveloper. I can get hosting cheap and good for my customer

A2 Hosting review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

One of the best shared hostings I tried in last 10 years

What do you like best?

They are reliable, good SLA over 99%, very good speed and offer free malware scan.

What do you dislike?

Nothing till now. They are very good. Really good customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really worth a try.

Good small business reliable web hosting.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Dave R.</span>
Dave R.

Great hosting service!

What do you like best?

Ready suite of available application services

What do you dislike?

Interface for editing websites and dealing with coding for addons

getting addons to work properly and getting assistance when needed

A2 Hosting review by Executive Sponsor in Entertainment
Executive Sponsor in Entertainment

Great Service

What do you like best?

Clear and flexible plans. Good information simple explanation and well priced

What do you dislike?

Cloud Flare Plus plan wasn't automatically installed still paying for it but not activated

Security

A2 Hosting review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

A2 is good service provider regarding website hosting and other as because it promptly response.

What do you like best?

It promptly aware of website hacking & update information.

What do you dislike?

could not understand the technical suggestion

Recommendations to others considering the product

all the best

1. Software vulnerabilities

2. unprotected site status

A2 Hosting review by <span>Kings E.</span>
Kings E.

Unique and wonderful

What do you like best?

The rate they sell their packages, at a very affordable prices

What do you dislike?

Yeah that’s true, I don’t like their customer support.

Cheap hosting plans

A2 Hosting review by <span>Leandro P.</span>
Leandro P.

System Developer and Business Manager

What do you like best?

Fast service with good and fast technical support

What do you dislike?

Until now, nothing. I need more time using the service.

Server migration and DNS points

A2 Hosting review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

After more than a year, the best host ever

What do you like best?

There are so many positives: site speed, reliability,fast and friendly support. It's all good.

What do you dislike?

The fact that this review might very well help make them too busy. I want them to myself.

They host all my sites and every client I've been able to transfer. They make everything so easy and things just work without a lot of technical tweaking.

A2 Hosting review by <span>Rashid a.</span>
Rashid a.

cheaper and best for testing

What do you like best?

cheaper rate it options to one month ot

What do you dislike?

ram size

are less it not run well i think increase

easy to understand

A2 Hosting review by <span>Gustavo m.</span>
Gustavo m.

muy buen servidor y soporte tecnico

What do you like best?

arreglando fallos de cifrado lo corrigeron rapido

What do you dislike?

nada, todo esta correctamente y funciona bien

Potencia y visitas en mi tienda online

A2 Hosting review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Im glade to be part of A2 customet

What do you like best?

Realy good wordpress support, managed wordpress and application availability for wordpress.

What do you dislike?

Site design and navigation through portal.

Web site publishing

A2 Hosting review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

Good servie

What do you like best?

i see A2 service very good. and support very fast

What do you dislike?

no, i think with me all very good.

good service