A2Z

a2z provides powerful cloud-based event management and marketing tools that grow your brand by accelerating booth sales, helping boost revenue, and enhancing engagement and value for event participants.

Work for A2Z?
Cvent review  2x

Learning about A2Z?

A2Z Reviews

Ask A2Z a Question
Showing 5 A2Z reviews
A2Z review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Floorplan Genie - Mediocre at Best

What do you like best?

I've used A2Z's free floorplan management software for two different events that we were previously updating floorplans using PDF documents. The program was fairly easy to learn how to use/manipulate.

What do you dislike?

While it's DEFINITELY a time-saver to have the live floorplan, the lag in getting this up and running was slightly painful. I definitely felt/feel like I am one of the "Free" software users and not a paying customer. We waited weeks for our floorplan to be uploaded, sent a contact database that was never uploaded and have experienced a lack in response to customer service requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no experience with the paid A2Z event management software, but their free platform is sufficient for basic use. Nothing fancy and "you get what you pay for."

Like I mentioned before, for the two events that we uploaded into the Floorplan Genie were previously using PDF floorplans that we needed to manually update, so this software was DEFINITELY a step in the right direction. Even with the unpaid platform, the reporting features seem to be highly customizable, which is great for reporting to clients and collecting/organizing directory information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about A2Z
A2Z review by <span>Karen M.</span>
Karen M.

a2z rocks!

What do you like best?

terrific reporting tools and cool dashboard

ease of learning the system

ability to customize if necessary

excellent customer service and support

varied suite of products to fit your needs

extremely easy to create and change floor plans

What do you dislike?

really nothing; the new version is a huge improvement. we had some bumps in the road the first couple of years, but now i can't imagine not working with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

call me--will be happy to discuss

reporting progress is much easier; designing and editing floor plans is easier; having exhibitors go online and pay and update their profiles has taken the onus off of my staff. Keeping track of priority points and history is easier and minimizes mistakes

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

A2Z review by <span>Susan C.</span>
Susan C.

I love it and would be very upset if our organization changed!

What do you like best?

I think it is very easy to use. And when there is a problem or question, my contact is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

It was just upgraded and that takes a little time to get used to. I am still discovering all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to learn and simple to use.

It has a ton of features.

It looks nice :)

Just trying to maintain and build and exhibition - a2z makes it easy.

A2Z review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Frequent user of a2z for tradeshows

What do you like best?

I like the reporting functionalities and the financial processing system for credit card payments.

What do you dislike?

I wish the invoice was customizable or at least offer a build your own invoice to meet your needs.

I am able to pull and provide exhibitor reports rather than asking my exhibits manager to pull. I am also able to process payments for meeting room rental fees separately than the booth space payment.

A2Z review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Conference Management

What do you like best?

A lot of mobile app developers are able to sync seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

It's not very intuitive, it requires a lot of unnecessary details and it is not easy to be customized based on need.

Trying to get information populated into a mobile app. The benefit is that a lot of providers are able to sync directly and easily.

Learning about A2Z?

* We monitor all A2Z reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.