Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

A2Z

3.5
(10 reviews)

a2z provides powerful cloud-based event management and marketing tools that grow your brand by accelerating booth sales, helping boost revenue, and enhancing engagement and value for event participants.

Work for A2Z?

Learning about A2Z?

A2Z Reviews

Ask A2Z a Question
Showing 10 A2Z reviews
A2Z review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Good program but can be a little difficult to implement"

What do you like best?

The customer service is pretty good, they responded very quickly and worked hard to find a solution to my needs.

What do you dislike?

It took a lot of work on my end in order to create an app that would meet my needs. I think it was difficult because I would have worked out a solution with one team member and that information was not communicated with the rest of the team so it ended up taking much more time and effort to create my app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is good, just be clear of what you are needing up front. I do think that some of my issues may have been caused because we had an event that is abnormal. We did a scientific conference which was an educational event. This caused us to have to rearrange some of the app a little more than may would have needed to be done with other events.

I needed an app for my event. They showed me that in the future they can help me with event management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about A2Z
A2Z review by Brandi B.
Brandi B.

"A2Z easy as 123"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting that is available. I also like that we can use it to process credit cards. It is super handy and has been a real time saver.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improvement to the invoicing module. It feels very generic and should be easier to customize. That being said, I couldn’t imagine not having the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have a list of priorities to see if everything is a fit. As I mentioned, the invoices aren’t very customizable, so if that is a must for you, A2Z would not be a good fit.

Designing and editing floor plans are so much easier with this software. It has actually freed up a large chunk of time that can be put elsewhere.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

A2Z review by Presto L.
Presto L.

"Improve productivity"

What do you like best?

I like that I can engage new prospects through innovative promotional options. Furthermore, you can use it to increase exhibit sales and digital revenues as well as improve productivity for the company.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a lot of features at the moment and may sometimes be unresponsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have lots of big clients and also offer demos for new clients that might be interested. Do give it a try

We have been able to manage the conference logistics in real-time as well as ensuring a great digital experience for our clients.

A2Z review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Floorplan Genie - Mediocre at Best"

What do you like best?

I've used A2Z's free floorplan management software for two different events that we were previously updating floorplans using PDF documents. The program was fairly easy to learn how to use/manipulate.

What do you dislike?

While it's DEFINITELY a time-saver to have the live floorplan, the lag in getting this up and running was slightly painful. I definitely felt/feel like I am one of the "Free" software users and not a paying customer. We waited weeks for our floorplan to be uploaded, sent a contact database that was never uploaded and have experienced a lack in response to customer service requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no experience with the paid A2Z event management software, but their free platform is sufficient for basic use. Nothing fancy and "you get what you pay for."

Like I mentioned before, for the two events that we uploaded into the Floorplan Genie were previously using PDF floorplans that we needed to manually update, so this software was DEFINITELY a step in the right direction. Even with the unpaid platform, the reporting features seem to be highly customizable, which is great for reporting to clients and collecting/organizing directory information.

A2Z review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"a2z rocks!"

What do you like best?

terrific reporting tools and cool dashboard

ease of learning the system

ability to customize if necessary

excellent customer service and support

varied suite of products to fit your needs

extremely easy to create and change floor plans

What do you dislike?

really nothing; the new version is a huge improvement. we had some bumps in the road the first couple of years, but now i can't imagine not working with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

call me--will be happy to discuss

reporting progress is much easier; designing and editing floor plans is easier; having exhibitors go online and pay and update their profiles has taken the onus off of my staff. Keeping track of priority points and history is easier and minimizes mistakes

A2Z review by User

"Antiquated Conference and Exhibitor Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use once you understand the program.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not intuitive and antiquated compared to other platforms available.

We can track information financially and reach out to exhibitors for unpaid balances.

A2Z review by Susan C.
Susan C.

"I love it and would be very upset if our organization changed!"

What do you like best?

I think it is very easy to use. And when there is a problem or question, my contact is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

It was just upgraded and that takes a little time to get used to. I am still discovering all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to learn and simple to use.

It has a ton of features.

It looks nice :)

Just trying to maintain and build and exhibition - a2z makes it easy.

A2Z review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Frequent user of a2z for tradeshows"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting functionalities and the financial processing system for credit card payments.

What do you dislike?

I wish the invoice was customizable or at least offer a build your own invoice to meet your needs.

I am able to pull and provide exhibitor reports rather than asking my exhibits manager to pull. I am also able to process payments for meeting room rental fees separately than the booth space payment.

A2Z review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Conference Management "

What do you like best?

A lot of mobile app developers are able to sync seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

It's not very intuitive, it requires a lot of unnecessary details and it is not easy to be customized based on need.

Trying to get information populated into a mobile app. The benefit is that a lot of providers are able to sync directly and easily.

A2Z review by User in Financial Services

"Somewhat decent conference management"

What do you like best?

Seamless synchronization for mobile app developers

What do you dislike?

Cannot be easily customized to tailor to user preferences

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it is simple to learn and use, you get what you pay for. If you don't use the paid A2Z event platform, you have limited features

Populating information within mobile apps

Learning about A2Z?

* We monitor all A2Z reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
A2Z