Aadmi Consulting

5.0

Aadmi Consulting provides full life-cycle HR support for all your business' human capital needs.

Work for Aadmi Consulting?

Learning about Aadmi Consulting?

Aadmi Consulting Reviews

Ask Aadmi Consulting a Question
Showing 1 Aadmi Consulting review
Aadmi Consulting review by Osadebe O.
Osadebe O.

"Amazing HR Partnership!"

What do you like best?

Their personalized and tailored service is what impresses me, as it ensures that they take their time to understudy the organization, and be sure they can deliver what you actually need, that will be fit for purpose.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike with the Aadmi team, they work to please their clients whilst being objective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aadmi have proven themselves to be experts in HR within international development, and I have always enjoyed working with them over the last two years, and what impresses me most, is the fact that they take the time to tailor your needs to your organization, by ensuring they understand your culture and fit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aadmi Consulting

What HR Consulting solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Aadmi Consulting for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Aadmi Consulting?

* We monitor all Aadmi Consulting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.