Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Aarki

4.0

Aarki Encore is an integrated platform that enables robust and scalable programmatic media buying, development of rich & interactive HTML5 creative, and unified optimization.

Work for Aarki?

Learning about Aarki?

Aarki Reviews

Showing 1 Aarki review
Aarki review by User

"An alternative to the big name DSPs"

What do you like best?

The DSP is easy to set up. It is connected to diverse sources of inventory and the platform works really well.

What do you dislike?

The dynamic creative optimization tool does not provide a lot of insights. Sometimes it is not clear which data points the platform is using to optimize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aarki used to work in the incent space so their brand is a bit damaged but the DSP service is really good.

With Aarki I am able to expand my reach and increase the amount of users who are impacted by my advertising.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aarki

What App Monetization solution do you use?

Learning about Aarki?

* We monitor all Aarki reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.