AB Tasty

AB Tasty

AB Tasty is a SaaS solution that helps data-driven marketers to ease the process of A/B testing. Designed for e-commerce websites as well as media publishers and lead generation players, AB Tasty helps them to increase their sales and conversion rates through A/B testing (comparing the performance of different versions of a page or a customer journey on the company's goals).

Work for AB Tasty?

Learning about AB Tasty?

Compare AB Tasty to Similar Solutions

AB Tasty Reviews

Ask AB Tasty a Question
Showing 12 AB Tasty reviews
AB Tasty review by Hasnaa K.
Hasnaa K.

"2 words: Happy experience with a smile :)))"

What do you like best?

The support team is very fast to answer to my request and solve my problems. They give me a new idea and help a lot for making clear objectives to track.

I love the plugins for personnalisation who make us to understand the user experience. I love HeatMaps and all the possibilities that the tool give us to make optimisation

As a CRO, the tool is not basic there is a lot of possibities that's why we need a lot of used pratique, i think that it's normal.

The reporting is a very good tool to have a predictive data

What do you dislike?

You must to know a minima of HTML, CSS and JS code before for using goodely the tool.

We need advenced training by the team before using the optimisation funnels, and other complexe testings

And i would like to have an extension in the tool to give us some model of optimised Landing Pages :) that in the furture :)))

I used the tool for my clients especially for a big phone operator in the world, he make us to have data clearely about the version to propose to the web visitors. More satisfaction and we know where to go not to be based on hesitation

Understand the user behavior

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AB Tasty
AB Tasty review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Efficient tool/ Userfriendly/ Great features"

What do you like best?

The editor which allows you to set up your tests and website personnalizations is really easy to use even if you dont't have any technical skills ( the plugins library is really useful for that).

The fact that you can still easily modify the html and CSS and directly implement your js is convenient

beeing able to leave a brainstoming with a few website optmimization hypotheses and launch an ABtest based on those hypotheses in less than 10minutes without any IT support.

We also use it at a tool to personnalize our website when our technical team cannot quickly intervene.

The session recorder is also a really helpful feature in order to undestand your client path and the bstacle they could encounter during their navigation on your website.

What do you dislike?

the editor was not responsive, but they just released a new version which allows you to switch beetween several devices .

Making the right strategic choices on our website evolution using the split test feature to validate our hypotheses

Increased our conversion rates and sales on our website on severals pages and customer journey.

Improoved our customer knowledge using the session recording feature

What A/B Testing solution do you use?

AB Tasty review by Christophe B.
Christophe B.

"Easy, Friendly and Reliable !"

What do you like best?

AB Tasty is a very easy-to-use product !

Including a friendly interface, you can create your A/B Tests or personnalisations in a few clicks for simple or medium business cases. The different steps to create a test are easy to understand : describe, edit, define your target, your traffic modulation.

It's really simple to preview your test with your IP before turning it live on your website.

The product is quite fast and reliable, no problem using it in 2 years now and the CSM (Customer Success Manager) team at AB Tasty which can give you support and advice is really helpful !

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can get different behaviours using Mozilla Firefox because the product is more fitted to Google Chrome environment. But each time i encoutered some issue with Firefox, the fix was available in a bunch of days, even sometimes in a bunch of hours.

I also recommend to test the widgets before using because in many cases, you'll have to add some javascript to get what you need. But the widgets are evolving really fast since 2018 so it's getting better on this part.

We have many needs covered with AB Tasty :

1) A/B test to decide which is the best solution for our website (position / color / size for a CTA, bloc of recommandations, navigation menu...)

2) customize the website : add graphical elements for business events (summer / winter sales, christmas)

3) add ad banners for our partners to increase cross sales (EPICERY)

AB Tasty review by User

"Very happy customer "

What do you like best?

AB Tasty has been a wonderful tool for us. Our developer's time is very limited. With AB Tasty the marketing team is able to implement tests themselves, and faster than ever. I've also found my customer service rep to be very responsive and always helpful when I couldn't figure something out on my own. It is powerful and I know it can do even more than what we're using it for. We evaluated a few other point and click AB testing tools and found this one to be the best combination of value and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Depending on the targeting you set, you often have to remember to clear your cookies a lot to see if your tests are working but that is likely the case with any similar product. Some of the default reporting features like bounce rate/pageviews look inaccurate (I've yet to ask the vendor about this so I could be misunderstanding) but we generally measure clicks so this isn't that important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful, easy to use tool at a relatively affordable price. It has been able to do everything we have tried to do with it and very responsive customer service! I only wish I had more time to use it than I already do.

Lightening our web developers' workload. Also the speed in which we're able to implement testing or customization is valuable. Reporting feature that determines data significance for you is helpful.

AB Tasty review by Vincent C.
Vincent C.

"Great interface that really helps to implement A/B testing."

What do you like best?

Interface is really clear to understand and use and there is a lot of available configuration options. For instance, you can add multiple filters depending on user IP address or localization or a cookie value or anything else (User-Agent based, ...). You can also manage traffic of your website to be targetted by the test.

You can organize your different A/B tests easily (also group them) and you can easily enable or disable tests one by one via the dashboard page.

A big plus is also that a feature allows to preview your A/B tests easily so you can view them while developing new tests features.

Finally, you are able to view reportings of every A/B tests that really helps you to take a decision on each features you want to add on your website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the JS cache invalidation makes some time to take effects so you have to wait maybe 2 or 5 minutes to the A/B test to be updated.

Interface is great but as there is many options you have to take some minutes to well understand where are all the features you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a the best easy-to-use and beautiful website application to create A/B tests.

As a developer I have implemented some A/B tests on some customer websites that really help them to determine the best way to go. The main goal of using AB Tasty is that the customer has understood really well how to implement or modify A/B tests and can now write they own without me.

AB Tasty review by Colin B.
Colin B.

"Reasonable alternative to Optimizely"

What do you like best?

The price is much lower than Optimizely.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is confusing at times, and it's not as stable on the backend as Optimizely.

I wish it automatically tracked clicks on variations once set up, rather than requiring me to manually set up click tracking for each item.

I also wish it included heatmaps and reported on overall clicks across my website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty good for AB testing. Skip the advanced features.

AB testing different variations on our website.

AB Tasty review by Esther V.
Esther V.

"Easy tool to work with - great features"

What do you like best?

The test-results are easily understandable and the way they are displayed makes it very easy to share with the business without having to explain all statistics behind it.

What do you dislike?

If you go to the editor, it needs a long time to load

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great possibilities for testing - A/B, mulitvariate, recording, heat maps

Easy to work with

We run A/B tests on a continuous bases. Since our web shop needs some visual love A/B tasty is a great help to make the right design, UX and functional decisions.

AB Tasty review by Laurey-Anne K.
Laurey-Anne K.

"Great A/B test tool with many possibilities "

What do you like best?

The extensive engagement library which allows me to quickly run test that would otherwise require a lot more resources from our business technology team.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the tests don't load as fast as I would like, but all tools have that issue.

Proving the value of testing before implementing. Some 'great' ideas can have a real negative impact while some counter intuitive ideas can have a very big positive impact.

AB Tasty review by Consultant

"Tool easy to use"

What do you like best?

The editor very user friendly, the plugin librairy and the targeting criterias.

The support team is very fast to answer my request and solve my issue.

The new features to find test ideas : session recording, heatmaps, Net promoter score.

The new plugin is very usefull.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anythink but it could be interesting to go further on personnalisation scenarios.

We can fastly validate wording and design hypothesis.

Optimizing of conversion funnel allow to increase the conversion rate.

Understand the user behaviour thanks to heatmap and session recording.

AB Tasty review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"AB Tasty: Best in the Business "

What do you like best?

Capable, innovative and always dependable.

What do you dislike?

Not much about AB Tasty that I don't like. Rarely do we experience issues with the personalizations, but when we do their team is super responsive and works with us to resolve them asap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot recommend AB Tasty highly enough there's really no downside.

Nothing is impossible when working with AB Tasty. Time and time again they've helped us find solutions to our pain-points, and their dedicated team is always available to troubleshoot when an issue arises. AB Tasty is the ideal partner for our digital needs, and we couldn't be any happier with the support they provide us on a daily basis.

AB Tasty review by Stefan P.
Stefan P.

"Made the right decision"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to learn and has a great ux.

What do you dislike?

It is quite a mighty tool and only as good as we as its users are. We still have a lot to learn to use ab-tasty even better.

CRO - UX-Optimization

AB Tasty review by Administrator

"Interface is pleasant to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up and moving campaigns between environments

What do you dislike?

ability to change settings within a test setup

testing customer preferences

Learn more about AB Tasty

AB Tasty Videos

Learning about AB Tasty?

* We monitor all AB Tasty reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare AB Tasty to Similar Solutions