(57 reviews)

Absolute provides a single platform to manage and secure any endpoint, ensure continuous compliance and automate asset intelligence. Powered by patented Persistence technology, Absolute’s endpoint visibility and control solution is embedded in the firmware of most major device manufacturers to ensure tamper-proof resilience, reduce devices or data drifting out of your control, and minimize security risks.

Work for Absolute?

Learning about Absolute?

Absolute Reviews

Ask Absolute a Question
Showing 57 Absolute reviews
Absolute review by Ian R.
Ian R.

"Clean UI with many features and capabilities"

What do you like best?

I like the separation of software and hardware assets. It is easy to find a device you are looking for based on name, device model, user, etc. I also like the setting of multiple policies to multiple devices. Easier to maintain settings for different groups.

What do you dislike?

it took some getting used to on finding certain software assets. Software has so many names, versions, dates, that it can be difficult to track down a list of users you are looking for. Though this may be more on the software itself then the platform of Absolute.

Also locating the geotracking on a device. It is fairly hidden within the device properties and takes some time to find.

Would like to have a way to directly export data real time and import into PowerBI for other data analytics. Either through an API or some kind of online connection.

Device encryption, software reporting, asset management (Used in conjunction with our own asset management tool)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Absolute
Absolute review by Ed H.
Ed H.

"Absolute is the "last stand" in our IT security profile"

What do you like best?

There are lots of things but I think I like how it integrates with the BIOS to do it's thing most of all. Once installed, it is essentially and hands-off piece of software. And because it is at that low level it can do many things that similar software cannot. But I would be remiss if I didn't mention the ability to track and recover lost or stolen laptops. They also been making great strides in the past 1-2 years to make the software easier to use and still maintain all the functionality.

What do you dislike?

The newest version has a bug in it when it is in a Geo-location group it uses too much CPU. Also their licensing seems to be a bit chaotic. While I am sure the different products mean something to them, I don't necessarily know the difference. A clearer delineation of the different products would be helpful. tNot really a dislike, but a feature I would like to see is wizard of some sort that will remove any older PCs when they have reached EOL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they have made great progress in the last 1-2 years.

The ability to recover lost/stolen PCs and/or delete any sensitive data that may be on them. Other benefits include making sure the laptops are secure, inventory management, and the ability to encrypt drives

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Absolute review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great for visibility and control, but a bit difficult to control"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to lock machines remotely. This has been a huge boon considering the all remote nature of our workforce, and the tendency for machines to grow legs and walk away.

The Data Discovery piece is great as well, and the ability to see encryption status is useful.

What do you dislike?

The licensing is a bit confusing at times, and the portal could use some real work to become a lot more usable and user friendly. As it stands, that's my largest gripe overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to form a close relationship with your representative. We went a while with no contact to our reps (our own decision, not theirs) and it made us a lot less likely to make use of the product.

Once we began having discussions with our reps about our needs, they were able to push us in the right direction for each need we brought up - though some were behind further paywalls.

As stated above, we have a big issue with visibility and control with our machines being out in the wild away from home all of the time.

We have been able to check for PHI (a major concern), encryption, and even location of the units when needed. These are all great benefits to us as a whole.

Absolute review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Compelling value statement"

What do you like best?

It is easy to deploy the client, it is easy to check statuses, and the alerts allow me to continue with my work knowing I will get notified if something is amiss.

What do you dislike?

The procedure to enable persistence the first time is a bit clunky. I don't know there's a lot Absolute can do about that, but it's a bit clunky.

Off-network contact and management of mobile endpoints - specifically laptops. We have been able to gather much more sophisticated inventory information for our devices in the field. We also now have the ability to lock/wipe/disable devices that go missing and verify they were encrypted. This provides immediate regulatory coverage.

Absolute review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Endpoint Visibility & Reporting"

What do you like best?

The visibility into endpoints, persistence in case the operating system is wiped or reinstalled, and the ability to secure data in the event of loss or theft.

What do you dislike?

License management; UI is a combination of new features and legacy features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deployment is simple if you have the ability to push software to Macs and PCs. Administration has a learning curve as it takes time to become familiar with all features and knowing where to find them. It is recommended that you read the administration guide thoroughly and take advantage of your deployment resources to get a full overview of what you can do. Understand your business case and use Absolute's resources to satisfy those before moving onto more advanced features.

We are able to respond when a devices is lost or stolen. We can also determine which endpoints have an disproportionate amount of sensitive data.

Absolute review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"Informative and very helpful, resolved my issue in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable!! "

What do you like best?

I love the new interface and that Mitchell reaches back out to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner . Communication is always open and our rep has made everything very easy.

What do you dislike?

The site can be a bit delayed at times. Specifically when you are updating a new host. We also really liked the asset replacement guarantee that is no longer an option for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to improve the user interface and make it user friendly as it may possibly be.

Asset tracking, in the event that a device is lost or stolen nice to know we have options.

"A great product"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the insight into our assets, lockout capability, and most of all the ability to remotely run scripts. Need to run a PowerShell script on all your machines, even those not dialing in to your VPN regularly? This product does that and it's awesome. It can be set to run either privileged or as the user, and we've found it very valuable when we need to get a change to remote laptops quickly. For small / medium business this fills a real gap.

The laptop tracking and lockout functionality is the longest and most well known feature of this product, and is why we originally purchased it. It would be worthwhile just for that.

What do you dislike?

Licensing control in the portal has had some confusing moments as they transitioned to new product lines and our seats somehow got divided across two different license types. Our rep was helpful in navigating us through this when it arose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out their product if you haven't used it yet. You should be able to start with just a few seats, and is available direct or via resellers such as your hardware supplier. Hardware support for this product is built into almost every business laptop, and the management and lockout capabilities are great to have. It's simple to setup and in my opinion - a great value.

Tracking and protecting our assets. We have recovered at least one laptop from a former employee refusing to send it back - as soon as laptop lockout occurred and laptop was not usable they changed their tune and cooperated promptly. Magically they located the device once they couldn't use it anymore...hmm :)

"Like this product"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to install. I am currently using a remote installation program as I have laptops all over and they come and go from the office, so being able to remotely install this product has been a blessing. I am currently using the command line switches and have not had any major issues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to get a hold of tech support. When I first started with Absolute, it was with LoJack. I did not understand the difference, however once I did find out it took a very long time to get the licenses transferred over from LoJack to Absolute. There was a lot of disconnects between myself and tech support as I do not think they had a full understanding of how to go about this task. Needless to say, we have been successfully migrated and everything (minus a few hiccups), things are going well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Absolute to anyone looking at tracking laptops from a corporate level. However do not get Absolute confused with LoJack, which LoJack is their consumer product and Absolute is their corporate product.

Our need for this product stemmed from a couple of our laptops getting stolen and since most of our users travel the world, it seemed like the right solution for us. I am able to track the location of the laptop and really it is more a piece of mind knowing that if the laptop was to get lost, we have a greater chance of recovery.

Absolute review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Piece of mind for a reasonable investment"

What do you like best?

The product works! Thanks to Absolute software we've recovered several lost laptops over the years and for those machines we were not able to recover, we successfully deleted the contents of the hard drive. Demonstrating this capability is critically important to government, financial, and other data-sensitive clients. The user interface is also intuitive and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there's anything I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me it makes no sense to install the software and protect only some devices and not others; that is if the reasoning is to control costs or due to a perception that some devices are less likely to go missing than others. Don't go half-way, protect ALL your devices or protect none at all.

All employees have company issued laptops and about half are remote workers. Inevitably one or two laptops go missing a year. The software has allowed us to recover or delete the hard drives of unrecoverable laptops.

Absolute review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Absolute Survey"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can have a place to manage all the mobile devices within our corporation from one interface.

What do you dislike?

I would have to say that my only real complaint would be the amount of time it sometimes takes to clear a license after unenrollilng a device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolute is a great product for managing mobile device needs.

Mobile device management and the ability to have it repair our SCCM client on those devices.

Absolute review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

The product is extremely useful, easy to deploy, and very reliable.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really get great bang for your buck. It's a small investment to make and very easy to implement. You get protection for your devices and data against theft, but also a host of other features. The functionality is tremendous and the program leaves an incredibly small footprint on our devices.

In addition to providing ironclad security on all of our endpoints, Absolute has been incredibly helpful for inventory management, reporting on all aspects of our devices, and warning us when potentially confidential data may reside locally on an endpoint.

Absolute review by Richard P.
Richard P.

"A very useful tool for providing endpoint security."

What do you like best?

I'm able to track the hardware and determine the location by IP and find out who is logged into the computer. I can also find out details about the hardware for a particular system.

What do you dislike?

1. Remote installs using the msi and group policy are not working.

2. A laptop was lost and the location was found by Investigations & Recovery but it has not been recovered yet and case updates are not sent on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know Mercury Insurance was looking at this product. I have friends in the industry.

The ability to wipe data in the event of loss. We can locate missing hardware within the company.

Absolute review by Borden J.
Borden J.

"Our experience has been good. The software has worked very well for us."

What do you like best?

We used the tracking features for the laptops and it has work wonderfully.

What do you dislike?

The website interface could be a little more intuitive. There are some features that are hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been the best software we have found for tracking laptops out in the field.

We have been able to lock down laptops that people have tried to steal/not return and have them returned to us thus saving us money.

Absolute review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Device Locator/Great Auditor"

What do you like best?

Allows me to keep track of all my devices and ensure they are within a certain geographic area and receive alerts automatically when they are outside of said area. Also allows me to track and recover devices should theft be suspected. Very useful!

What do you dislike?

Interface for the Absolute Console is a bit convoluted to use but overall, a minor issue.

Solving the issue of keeping track of all our mobile devices. The benefits realized are being able to keep track of our mobile fleet even if they are reimaged so that we always have a pulse on them and a laptop can be recovered quickly and easily thanks to Computrace!

Absolute review by timothy L.
timothy L.

"Everything you need for computer tracking in a self managing program"

What do you like best?

The ability to track computers that might leave the campus is priceless. Easy to setup and manage borders that track computer movement means no more lost or stolen hardware.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes computers will report outside of the borders when they are not.

We store a lot of personal information on computers that are used off campus and the ability to wipe hard drives remotely and automatically if stolen is fantastic.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Remote Control Done Right"

What do you like best?

The ability to inventory a system anywhere in the world without the need for a centralized domain.

And of course the ability to freeze systems :)

The ease and speed in which a system can be frozen makes this software irreplaceable to any organization with sensitive data.

What do you dislike?

Some machines seem to skip daily reporting when connection times are compared with data from LogMeIn. I've seen systems shown offline in Absolute console for days that are online and accessible in LogMeIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product can offset it's own cost in so many ways it's a no brainer, buy it. No matter what business you do or how many people you have, buy it immediately.

Data breach security, protecting HIPAA data in the event of loss or theft.

Enforcing compliance policies via policy settings.

Allowing for early theft detection by using geofencing features

"Accruent Review"

What do you like best?

The fact that the software was installed at the BIOS level, and would not be affected by a hard drive wipe or replacement. It was also nice that we could remotely wipe or freeze the device from intruders the next time it checked into the manager.

What do you dislike?

The price. For what we utilized of the product, it was a very large cost that was basically only for when a device was actually stolen or lost, which was maybe once a year.

We were only really using it for locking down a system in the event that it was lost or stolen.

"Absolute Resilience Review"

What do you like best?

Persistence, Software and hardware information, Reach PowerShell, Full Disk Encryption, AV and other security features.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have Python added to the Reach that now has PowerShell. This is on the road map it was stated in recent Reach product video so that is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep focusing on Security features. For example, support of meeting NIST 800-171 and mapping to those requirements.

Assets inventory and control both on and off the local network, Security audit and enforcement, Lost or stolen computer tracking, Freeze, etc Used for three years at a Healthcare IT company also and very pleased.

Absolute review by Dustin S.
Dustin S.

"Quality Service"

What do you like best?

Our representative answers our questions quickly. Also the ability to track and shut down a device if it is lost or stolen. We also like the fact we can limit accessibility to certain geographical areas.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have so far with service is the fact you can't preselect USA for example in the geofencing. Drawing the borders manually was slow and clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to add on with new pc purchases so configuration on the workstation is a minimum.

It gives us an added layer of protection of our mobile assets and helps with meeting regulatory compliance.

Absolute review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"Absolute"

What do you like best?

Absolute allows you to track where your devices are in real time. If you have remote sales reps, it helps to know where the device is, especially if it is stolen. You can also view all of the software on the device. You can lock it remotely, wipe it, or send a message to it.

What do you dislike?

The price points. It can get expensive to manage a fleet of computers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you need it to do. Absolute offers lots of features, but it comes at a price.

It helped to know what devices we have in production. It also helps track software and verifies only licensed company software has been installed.

"Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The support I've received through Absolute has been excellent thus far. They have worked with me on ensuring I was in compliance with licenses and helped create policies within the portal to use. As well as creating reporting structures.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I had disliked was our portal logins getting disabled without our notice. To be fair, we were over provisioned on licenses, but that was resolved rather quickly.

Hardware security. Lost/stolen hardware can be remotely wiped the moment they connect to the internet. It also allows us to use geo-location to determine the hardware's whereabouts.

"helpful friendly service"

What do you like best?

That we typically get a response fairly quickly when we need it and the product is fairly easy to understand and use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes pressure of staying with a product or going to a product we know we don't need or want

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it has allot of features that would be beneficial to most companies and would help keep their computers secure and protected.

The ability to wipe a machine should it go missing or stolen - some of our laptops have confidential client information. That is the main reason we purchased the product

Absolute review by Administrator

"Great tool for device administrators"

What do you like best?

great dashboards for: device health summary, device software summary, and device hardware summary. Also has geofences to set alerts for device location changes. Tracks device call and location history.

What do you dislike?

The alerts sometimes come well after the event actually occurred.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great, easy to use tool for administrators. We always have other departments asking us about it.

If a device is stolen we can track it or send a remote command to lock or wipe the device's data. It also allows easy reporting and dashboard summaries for device information.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Absolute's service offering keeps our endpoints protected, monitored and safe."

What do you like best?

The ability to locate a lost/stolen device. We have used the remote wipe/lock feature on Laptops that have been stolen or gone rouge and the solution works great.

What do you dislike?

The ability to remove an agent is not very easy to do, however i understand why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for securing your endpoints plus giving admins access to run back end scripts.

Ability to remote lock/wipe devices. During the use of the product we realized we can run custom scripts and do reporting on what hardware/software is installed and take action based on this.

Absolute review by Dan Y.
Dan Y.

"asset management"

What do you like best?

I like that absolute track provides a very accurate count to the number of devices in our company.

What do you dislike?

There could be a little bit more fields to filter from when search for devices.

asset management and inventory. Realized that absolute track does a good job for a starting point for inventory

"Absolute Experince"

What do you like best?

Ability to freeze, and wipe in the event of lose or theft. It is also useful for tracking devices when they are not used in the designated geographical locations.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are hard to get to. For example, for tracking a device, you have to go through multiple links, clicks and pages before you get to page, and location where you can get the assets location.

Being able to freeze and wipe in the event of lost or stolen devices. This has helped with data protection.

"Excellent Product!"

What do you like best?

The ability to protect my devices, and the data the resides on them is of utmost importance. Absolute handles this extremely well. The robust asset management features are a great added benefit that has evolved significantly in the many years I have been using this product.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is the recently updated portal. The functionality is great, but the site is generally slow and a little bit clunky to navigate.

Security of our data and management of our assets out in the field.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Great product to ensure data is secure"

What do you like best?

Ability to lojack and use some of the other canned reporting.

What do you dislike?

some of the reporting are not accurate. For example the encyrption status report. It is very hard to get the true status if Absolute is not pulling from the same info as the Bitlocker

Users who didn't return laptop after leaving the company and users who lost their devices. Having Absolute on the device allow us to make sure that our data still protected and the device essentially become a "brick" for them.

Absolute review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Absolute review"

What do you like best?

The support and ticketing system is very straightforward. Response time is on point. Account manager and customer success manager really try to work close to their customers.

What do you dislike?

When the Absolute portal is down and we do not get a heads up. Minor stuff that has been proposed to be a feature request.

Encryption reports are great, even though they have been inconsistent for Mac devices. Encryption report tells us percentage wise of devices encrypted for our company. Important initiative at the moment. Device tracking is useful as well. Data delete isn't so much useful as that would just be a second layer of protection after encryption. Device freeze is useful for when offboarded employees do not return their devices to us.

Absolute review by Administrator in Fishery
Administrator in Fishery

"Excellent software for device management"

What do you like best?

One of the biggest benefits we get out of Absolute is the ability to track all of our devices.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to freeze a device on the fly from a phone app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile app control to freeze devices would be great!

Asset tracking is a bit part of why we use Absolute but also we have a remote location on an island that we can geofence our devices to allowing us to be notified when a device leaves the island.

Absolute review by Gregory  N.
Gregory N.

"Absolute Endpoint Security "

What do you like best?

Rock solid security, reporting and management of computer endpoints. Policy is Impossible to circumvent. Ease and speed of eployment.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. Closer “out of the box” integration with asset management tools such as Ivanti would be helpful.

OS and image independent reporting on encryption in support of compliance regulations ; ability freeze or wipe assets that have been lost or stolen; reporting and risk assessment of sensitive data; resilance and repair of other security and management tools

Absolute review by Administrator

"Security for mobile devices"

What do you like best?

Ability to track, lock, and remote wipe devices. This gives you peace of mind for all your protected data.

What do you dislike?

There are some reports that were automatically generated and emailed to us that no longer are, it's a manually process to pull them now.

HIPAA security on all our mobile devices. We have had laptops in luggage that the airport misplaced. We are able to lock those devices until the luggage is back in the hands of the owner.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Locating Machines, Wiping and determining compliance"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to be able to geolocate device devices that are either lost, stolen or missing. Also like the ability to wipe drives that are missing or stolen. There is also a nice feature to tell us if we are compliant with Antivirus

What do you dislike?

The interface keeps changing and is not the most user friendly. I would like the admin portal to be more intuitive and user friendly

Compliance and protection against theft

"Peace of Mind"

What do you like best?

I like knowing that in the event of theft or a systems ends up in the wrong hands Absolute has a way to restore peace.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the new portal website at first but it has grown on me and I like the layout now.

We have solved problems when a system needed to be locked down. The benefits are that you know you have a tool to use in difficult situations.

Absolute review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome Product!"

What do you like best?

This tool helped my organization recover 99% of the equipment that was reported stolen. Over the past 6 years working with this tool, Absolute has added additional features that helped us reduce our requirement on obtaining additional software to monitor our systems.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. Since the site layout change, it takes a little bit longer to get use to where things were moved.

Physical/Virtual Security

Absolute review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Remarkable Product - Great Utilities - Friendly Helpful Support"

What do you like best?

My Account Manager - Chris Ku. Chris is knowledgeable, friendly and addresses all my account needs.

What do you dislike?

It would be convenient to be able to re-enroll systems without having to call Absolute, but I understand the necessity.

Until recently we only used Absolute to locate and lock down lost or stolen machines. We are looking forward to utilizing to full capacity next year when budgeting permits updating our license.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Complete UI with Endpoint Data Discovery (DLP-Lite) and lots of capability."

What do you like best?

Endpoint Data Discovery is a DLP-Lite that tracks down credit card, social security, and password information on endpoints. Couple that with selective file delete and a little user warning and you have a way to decrease risk of information release on specific endpoints at greater risk.

Training is easily available within the UI.

What do you dislike?

Moving systems between policies is a bit cumbersome. You have to remove and re-add. It would be better if you could flag assets and move them with a single move command.

Risk related to credit card, social security, and password information on endpoints.

Incident response with the Absolute Reach capability.

Absolute review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Painless Compliance"

What do you like best?

We love the fact that we can get the product pre-installed on our Dell equipment and the licensing is built in to our acquisition process.

What do you dislike?

The reporting interface and groups take a little more work to get right than we would like.

Compliance reporting for mobile devices. Whether inside or outside the corporate network, we get visibility.

Absolute review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Absolute review"

What do you like best?

We purchased Absolute for tracking missing devices, and the ability to wipe them.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit overwhelming. I felt lost when I initially set everything up. I still don't know my way around very well.

Tracking portable devices. We haven’t had any devices stolen since we started using Absolute Computrace. But it will happen eventually.

"Solid product"

What do you like best?

The agent is persistent, once it is installed it is not coming off. Has some nice features for remote wiping data.

What do you dislike?

Alerts should include more device information (like IP info), I get the alert and then have to get on the portal to follow up and see what actually happened. Devices don't check in often enough. Web interface can be difficult to navigate.

Tracking our tablet devices for major changes or use outside of our secure networks. Works very well and relieves a lot of fear about device theft and recovery.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Best Tracking and Silent PHI scanner."

What do you like best?

Best part is it silently scan all the laptops for any PHI and also the geo location of the laptop.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislike for this product it is useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best to Track geo location

Scanning PHI and geo location of the laptop which we had issue. Also the lock the laptop.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Excellent program and a must for a corporation environment "

What do you like best?

Simple tool to install. Peace of mind knowing that a device can be recovered or at the very least receive a monetary refund if recovery is not successful

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Excellent product and company to use and deal with. Highly recommended!

Peace of mind that a device can be potentially recovered.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Been using Absolute for years and have had a good expirience with the product"

What do you like best?

ease navigation, control feature of our devices, and the ability to view the what files are on the machine.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at the moment, product has been fine.

So far we have not had an incident happen but we use absolute for device recovery or freeze of the device

"Repeat Customer"

What do you like best?

Ability to lock down, and report on loosely connected devices like laptops, and chrome books.

What do you dislike?

Agent deployment and check in is a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No other product on the market appears to have the breadth of experience and ability.

Prevention of data and equipment loss. Recovery of stolen equipment.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Great inventory and application persistence tool"

What do you like best?

I like how Absolute can keep track of your devices and the how it can self heal the Absolute client and other applications with application persistence.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the process in moving a disabled device to inactive state so the device can grab a license. If we can do that within the console ourselves, that would be great.

Keeping track of devices that have falling off the network, especially when the SCCM or JAMF client has stopped working.

Application persistence with the SCCM client.

Absolute review by Administrator

"Best product to protect your assets "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can have mobile assets and the information on them is protected and can be wiped by a press of a button.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment we are satisfied with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product for the fact is you have complete control over your assets.

The best problem I am solving is my physicians and staff are able to work and not worry about if their device is taken that the information in it is compromised.

"system administrator,"

What do you like best?

I like - tracking machine ,IF device is missing then easy to track. This is best device for managing assets, encryption, asset ect

What do you dislike?

some time i face remove device issue -

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, I will recommend to other company

Device track with exact location

"Exceptional service"

What do you like best?

The quick response to any issues and spectacular training

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike with them, they helped flip me over from a retail product to enterprise product seamlessly.

We have quite a few laptops in our company and due to FOIP rules we have to prove that all information is secure. With Absolute we can prove that if a laptop goes missing we can quickly disable and wipe it so the information is safe.

"Very Pleased!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for the application suite.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found any difficulties what so ever. The UI is intuitive and streamlined.

Management of endpoint field/remote assets. Recovery for lost/stolen assets.

Absolute review by Hussain L.
Hussain L.

"Easy to many - Simple to install"

What do you like best?

The process of Tracking device for laptops

What do you dislike?

The process of removing the existing expired device is not easy

we lost laptop in past and were able to recovery. it took time

Learn more about Absolute

Absolute Videos

Learning about Absolute?

* We monitor all Absolute reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(57 reviews)