Accenture

Consulting and Implementation Practice.

Work for Accenture?

Learning about Accenture?

Accenture Reviews

Showing 40 Accenture reviews
Accenture review by <span>Maria L.</span>
Maria L.

Accenture Consulting for Oracle HCM Taleo

What do you like best?

Accenture's knowledge of the product and potential problems was very evident during the entire implementation process, and they were a great help with numerous issues that came up. We would not have been able to implement the software ourselves, or at least not in the alloted time frame and within budget.

What do you dislike?

Although Accenture is a great company to work with and have the experience and know-how, we would have liked to have spent a bit less on the implementation of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though there are other more affordable consulting companies available to help with implementing software, Accenture is a great choice because of how professional and thorough they are. They helped us solve all issues that came up during the entire implementation and were very supportive with all of our follow up questions that we had after.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Accenture
Accenture review by Project Team Member in Construction
Project Team Member in Construction

Great support from Accenture

What do you like best?

We really liked how professional and knowledgeable Accenture was during the entire implementation process. We also really appreciated the great support they offered after the go live when we had some additional questions, and they were very responsible and helped us quickly to address the concerns that we had.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to complain about, we had a great experience with Accenture. We would be very happy to work with them again. They are a very reputable consulting firm and for good reason. We researched consulting partners before we purchased our CRM system and we were very happy with the choice we made to go with Accenture to help us with the implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After working with Accenture on our implementation, we would highly recommend Accenture as an implementation partner because they are great to work with and can really help guide you through the entire implementation process from start to finish, as well as any follow up questions and concerns you may have after the go live. They really know the products and address all your concerns.

What Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consulting solution do you use?

Accenture review by Project Team Member in Hospital & Health Care
Project Team Member in Hospital & Health Care

SharePoint Help

What do you like best?

I really liked how the consultants were available whenever I needed. They were attentive, in the office, and always helpful with my questions. They walked me through how to use SharePoint (since it can be a bit confusing) and they were patient with my confusion. Every seemed willing to help and knowledgeable. Overall, a great experience with the consultants.

What do you dislike?

I felt like they dragged out the project. They kept trying to show me advanced management techniques that I would not use. I was not the SharePoint Admin and with the continued education, the project went over budget and timeline. They were helpful but a little TOO pushy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your questions and issues spelled out. This is common with a lot of consulting agencies (pushing the timeline), but be stern on what you're looking for, when you'd like it, and any questions. Don't be lenient and know your deadline before.

Accenture review by <span>Demond J.</span>
Demond J.

CRM & CMS Consultant work

What do you like best?

They brought in a full team and each had their own speciality. We stayed on track to meet deadline.

What do you dislike?

I believe we did a lot within the project and it was a big expense. I feel a few things were stretched out. I don't believe everything we got was cutting edge and thinking about tomorrow instead of today. I would like to see them think down the road and not what is going on now. Part of it might have to do with our budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only include those that need to work on your project and cut dead weight. Watch recommendations that extend project that might not benefit the company.

Accenture review by <span>Diane P.</span>
Diane P.

A great implementation team!

What do you like best?

They are very flexible and understand their customers. Willing to listen to what is needed now and how to grow in the future.

What do you dislike?

One of the key things that needs to be identified is key stakeholders within an organization. It isn't really something I would say I dislike other than making sure the correct people are identified at the onset of a project of who should be involved. The other dislike is sometimes the cost. But no matter who you go with, things can get a little over budget when the scope of the project is not tied down early on.

Accenture review by <span>Akhil R.</span>
Akhil R.

Accenture as a Consulting

What do you like best?

The best part about Accenture is that they are very prompt in replying to any queries and also they will give their best in any possible way. Whenever we have raised concerned, accenture has been very good in resolving the issues. The people in the company are very professional.

What do you dislike?

Accenture has helped us in a lot many things, but sometimes there were some issues like some good resources leave the company which happen with everyone so its ok and part of IT world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Accenture is one of the best firm to work with.

Learning about Accenture?

* We monitor all Accenture reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.