Access Confidential

Access Confidential is a live insight center that helps identify qualified new business prospects, category trends and company profile reports.

Work for Access Confidential?
Aviso review  2x

Learning about Access?

Access Confidential Reviews

Ask Access a Question
Showing 6 Access reviews
Access review by <span>Michelle T.</span>
Michelle T.

Great Agency New Business Tool

What do you like best?

Access gives such a great quick overview of any prospective client that we're pursuing. It's always my first stop for well-rounded information. It helps to save a lot of time early in the go/no go decision making process - both for pitches and for prospecting.

What do you dislike?

I wish Access was more mobile friendly. I'm often on the go or doing quick research at a lunch, a meeting, or while traveling. A mobile or tablet friendly interface would make it even better!

Quick and easy access to information. When we're approached with a pitch or trying to identify prospects, time is limited when we're making decisions on whether to pursue or not. Access is my go to for these answers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Access Confidential
Access review by <span>Chris P.</span>
Chris P.

AC is essential!

What do you like best?

We turn to AC first in considering a prospect and when assessing competitive pressure in a search. We develop a Fast Start Summary for every pursuit, and the essential info almost always comes straight out of the great info on AC.

What do you dislike?

Instability in the client job market makes it hard for anyone to stay up on who's in the key seats, yet AC does a great job of keeping up. In fact, if you have any doubts about the recency of their info, just ask and they'll do a quick double check, often adding more info in no time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask around among experienced business development and growth professionals - AC is unquestionably a solid, must-have investment.

All the right data on clients and agencies in a single, searchable, exportable database. And if they don't have info on a brand you're interested in, they'll get it for you - if it's humanly possible to get!

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Access review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

A must have

What do you like best?

I like the wealth of information available best. From industry insights to media spends to key decision makers this tool is a must have for any new business person in the ad world.

If I had to pick one attribute that I like best I think it would have to be the depth of information about companies, which includes agency relationships, past work, media spends among other essential information.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes about this product. Maybe my only complaint would have been the user interface but they just updated it so I can't complain about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have it sign up.

My role is to find new clients for the agency. AC enables me to be as informed as possible about companies and thus make my prospecting efforts more efficient

Access review by User

Must have New Biz Resource

What do you like best?

The data is always timely and the research team (led by Caroline), has never let me down. And the price is right. They are super responsive to queries. And I wouldn't have had a contact database if it weren't for AC.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything but will edit review if something comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other services but AC was set up specifically for business development directors and managers, particularly those in the ad and media agency environment. As a biz dev exec., I know first hand that few resources can compete with AC.

Retrieving information on advertisers, keeping up to date about accounts in review and management/leadership changes, developing a prospect contact list, learning about my competitors, etc. Having AC helps me better prep for pitches (often before they go into review).

Access review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Great resource

What do you like best?

The wealth of accurate information is a real plus--contact information, budgets, creative, news items. I also like the responsiveness of the AC staff. If I make a request for information, they take quick action to get me what I need. I use other resources to fill in, but Access Confidential is our main new business resource. I also like the Hard Targets that I can set in order to get to my priority prospects and news about them instantly.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. I have been using Access Confidential since its inception, and it continues to get better and respond to our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Access Confidential without hesitation. We have been subscribers since Access Confidential was launched, and we have seen many improvements over the years. They are responsive, have a ton of useful and accurate information. The ability to prioritize and segment prospects is key. We also love that there is creative attached to each brand/company. And, the Hard Targets and ability to follow a prospect is key. A must for New Business professionals. A great value.

In the Business Development world, accurate and timely information is key. When I have a prospecting effort going on, it is important to be able to pinpoint by region, industry, etc. Access Confidential allows me to do this quickly and accurately. Time is of the essence sometimes, and AC give me what I need to move forward. The benefits I listed before are accuracy, timely information, in-depth news and key facts and contacts for prospects and help prioritizing which prospects to pursue. An added benefit is the creative that is listed for each brand/prospect.

Access review by Agency
Agency

Incredibly Reliable Resource

What do you like best?

The accuracy and the level of detail of the reporting is incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I am not aware of anything to dislike. The latest upgrades addressed the most crucial needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Access Confidential will quickly become your go-to resource for industry intelligence.

We use the tool to obtain additional intelligence on companies/categories we are prospecting.

Learning about Access Confidential?

* We monitor all Access Confidential reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.