AccountingSuite

a powerful, all-in-one business application that combines accounting, order management and inventory into one cloud-driven platform.

Work for AccountingSuite?

Learning about AccountingSuite?

AccountingSuite Reviews

Showing 26 AccountingSuite reviews
AccountingSuite review by Wade J.
Wade J.

"The Best All-In-One Software!"

What do you like best?

The customer support is top notch! No matter what issue you are dealing with, they are always willing to help anyway they possibly can! Always willing to listen to your idea's and want to make there system as simple as possible to meet every business needs!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about AccountingSuite. Yes, there are some bugs that need to get worked out once in a while, but that comes along with every a business. They are always working on fixing and improving any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give them a chance. Talk to the team, they will show you everything they have to offer and help you set it up to fit your buisness. Download the trial, you wont be dissapointed!

Convenience! We were using multiple different desktop programs for accounting, inventory, and purchasing. Transferring information between different programs allowed room for errors. Now with AccountingSuite, we are able to keep track of everything in ONE spot and can access the system anywhere!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AccountingSuite
AccountingSuite review by Morgan S.
Morgan S.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

AccountingSuite is here to help your business succeed. With being newer to the bookkeeping trade, I had a lot of questions to get started and properly using the accounting workflow. The staff has been incredibly supportive and attentive to any questions or concerns that I have had.

What do you dislike?

As with any company that is perfecting their software, there are occasionally bugs that need to be worked out. This rarely is an issue I find myself facing, however on the occasions I have, I reached out to the support staff to resolve these issues. They are always prompt in meeting my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! The "bootcamp" that they offer on their training is very informative!

This has been a great way to get a better look at our inventory and keeping track of items. Since we are constantly working and shipping multiple sales orders, this has been very helpful in keeping everything in order and easy to get updates at a glance.

What Accounting solution do you use?

AccountingSuite review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Exceptional accounting software that includes a solid control of inventory"

What do you like best?

It has the user's access to the cloud where you can access from anywhere. You can work on several tasks since you can deploy multiple tabs to perform them, has a fully integrated inventory module is not necessary to add anything else, you can manage purchase and sale of products without any problem, you can integrate the projects of the company to track them over time and is flexible and easy to adapt to the needs of the company, business or institution

What do you dislike?

having the application based on the cloud can sometimes make it difficult to access the information if there is no internet service available

Solve the problem of having the financial and accounting information of the company at your fingertips, but also being able to manage your projects from the same platform in an integral way gives you advantages over any other software on the market

AccountingSuite review by ALLAN J.
ALLAN J.

"All accounting work under one roof."

What do you like best?

Can be used by both small scale and large scale enterprises depending on subscription you purchase, it is easy to for new user to learn and explore the software due to well arranged features. Very secure in term of data storage as the software has cloud based accounting and invoicing which can be accessed from any location at any time. Integrates easily with phone hence making it to easy to access customer information and record from home.

What do you dislike?

Very poor customer support response which is too slow and time consuming. Other features are great i have no any problem with them so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend on improvement of customer support team to provide reliable consistent customer support service.

Has made accounting work management easy hence minimizing cost of production as less accounting labour is required.

AccountingSuite review by Steffen F.
Steffen F.

"AccountingSuite has revolutionized our business."

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the cloud-based software that is intuitive and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Everything about Accounting Suite is great to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend, the system is flexible, user-friendly, intuitive, and there is a great support team that is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly!

We process thousands of transactions every quarter and have a large inventory of hundreds of different products, and with AccountingSuite I am able to easily manage huge amounts of complicated accounting information. I have been able to use the software to develop practices and organizational systems that run our business more efficiently.

AccountingSuite review by Anne P.
Anne P.

"AccountingSuite has what we need and more, with the right price."

What do you like best?

AccountingSuite is a great online Accounting system and it comes with inventory system build-in. Customer support is excellent. The price is reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Like any other program, sometimes there is bugs in the system but the team takes care of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial month and consult with AccountingSuite team if this is the right Accounting program for you.

to have accounting system online means we can share within departments, doing it away from the office. Emailing all forms directly from the system saves time and cost.

AccountingSuite review by Kathy W.
Kathy W.

"All in the cloud for easy access and functionality."

What do you like best?

I love how i can access it from a PC, Mac, IPad, and phone. I like how I have checks and balances before performing accounting functions.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the next upgrade even though I know they are working on it. There are so many neat new things that they implement that waiting is the hard part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every software has it's own personality. Accounting Suites do things a little differently which helped point me to some inconsistencies that Sage was having me do. It helped make the accounting end function more effectively and with checks and balances.

No longer having to use Gotomypc or teamviewer to access data on a computer. Everything is in the cloud and accessible anywhere.

AccountingSuite review by Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

"A good program "

What do you like best?

It does everything I need it to do and it gets better and better with each update!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could attach documents to vendor and customer profiles.

It provides my accountant with the reports he needs for our taxes and it allows us to run our business with everything we need.

AccountingSuite review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Accounting suite"

What do you like best?

Cloud Banking automatically connects to your bank accounts daily so you’ll spend less time entering transactions Gives business owners and employees anytime, anywhere access to the financial data and reports they need.

What do you dislike?

Its usefulfor only small buisnness as we can only perform inventory control and ledger maintenance only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good for small buisnness managment and good for users of cloud banking

Maintaing ledger and cloud banking

AccountingSuite review by Arnold Q.
Arnold Q.

"Dynamic Accounting Software, Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is top notch. Need help? You can either call in or send an email. The response is quick. If you have a few minutes, Share Screen is a quick option to resolve issues or questions.

What do you dislike?

The software is dynamic with changes for the better. Bugs happen but quickly fixed.

Needed Sales and Purchase Management. Needed Inventory Management. Needed a complete product that is cloud based! After trialing other software products, AccountingSuite met the criteria.

AccountingSuite review by Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

"Easy to use accounting program"

What do you like best?

Our mission is to provide easy-to-use, no-nonsense, scalable business software for startups, entrepreneurs, and growing companies to manage their finances and day-to-day operations.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything in this product I do not like.

AccountingSuite review by Ivy R.
Ivy R.

"Smooth Sailing..."

What do you like best?

This software make my job extremely easy. The software practically runs itself.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. There is virtually nothing to complain about.

The software allows me to do my payroll and taxes in house. It also makes keeping track of my accounts payable in order.

AccountingSuite review by pawan u.
pawan u.

"It's easy and convenient I really suggest to everyone around me to try this amazing software which "

What do you like best?

It make my work so easy and efficient at the same time

What do you dislike?

It's a lil slow as what I felt at my end

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it best of luck

Generally I look after the inventory cost and the profitability

AccountingSuite review by Tanya  W.
Tanya W.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and learn.It is similar to other accounting software products, but we like the interface.

What do you dislike?

Not much we have been usi g this product for some time and it has been very successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

Inventory management levels

AccountingSuite review by Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.

"Great intuitive software "

What do you like best?

I really like how it is modern and detailed. It is tough to mess up data.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there could be better training g

We use it for our small business clients. It is a simple to use and easy to implement.

AccountingSuite review by User

"Overall great program to use "

What do you like best?

Very easy cloud based program to use. Has many functions that were valuable to the small growing business that I was working at

What do you dislike?

There were Occasional glitches but customer service was always there to help!

Used for accounting purposes. Love all of the functions of the programs and the ease of using it. It did everything I needed it to do! Would reccomend it to any team looking for a new program

AccountingSuite review by John T.
John T.

"Accounting Suite Review"

What do you like best?

I really like how intuitive the interface is and how quickly customer support responds to inquiries.

What do you dislike?

The color scheme can be a bit distracting

Accounts receivables, ledger consolidation, general account

AccountingSuite review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A welcomed improvement of CSA"

What do you like best?

Great layout. Easy to navigate the program. Very user friendly. My customers love the reports that I print out from the program.

What do you dislike?

Long load time when program starts up and when changing the tab. Expensive customer servIce. Long hold times for customer service support. Program is very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a great accounting big produce go for it!

Trying to cut down on unnecessary expenses. Cutting down on our customers time spent spinning their wheels on accounting areas of their business. This program has helped us cut down on our time, which in turn helps our customers

AccountingSuite review by Consultant

"Accounting"

What do you like best?

It’s supwr easy to use and incredibly accessible.

What do you dislike?

Making journal entries can be a hassle although it’s still one of the best programs I’ve ever used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you make use of the collaborative accounting so you can work on it and view it along with the accountant!

We write up reports and manage our budgeting all in one place.

AccountingSuite review by Consultant in Food & Beverages
Consultant in Food & Beverages

"Super Easy Software to Use"

What do you like best?

I found this software was very simple to use. Set up is quick and it was easy to incorporate data. I was able to enter and keep track of several accounts with ease. This software makes keeping accurate records a breeze. It is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Great program that we have come to rely on to keep perfect records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy program to use.

I am able to keep comprehensive records and have it readily available when I need it. This software keeps track of day to day accounting applications as well as let's me check monthly, quarterly and yearly records.

AccountingSuite review by User in Higher Education

"accountingsuite"

What do you like best?

excellent time tracking capability, offers good support and user manual

What do you dislike?

some business might not be able to use it according to the needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

The need to make it more versatile so that some firms dont outgrow it's uses

Use it for accounting in the research work

AccountingSuite review by User in Financial Services

"Accounting product"

What do you like best?

It has multi functions for accounting management that coordinate well together

What do you dislike?

I wish there was connectivity between this accounting suite and some of the IR programs we have

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want accounting programs, give it a shot

Organizing internal accounting and finance books

AccountingSuite review by Administrator

"Sage"

What do you like best?

the functionality of the system is for accounting.

What do you dislike?

it is a very old system and needs to be more suer friendly.

To do the accounting for the company.

AccountingSuite review by User

"I enjoy using this software"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and I can move through the modules in an efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike the software under any circumstances

Pulling excel into a report.

AccountingSuite review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Used"

What do you like best?

It very easy to toggle around, submit and keep track of all expenses.

What do you dislike?

The time it took to load the software, and printing.

N/A

"Solid product "

What do you like best?

Great accounting software, solid reporting function

What do you dislike?

Difficult monthly close process closing out each account

Linking together sales, finance and accounting

Learning about AccountingSuite?

* We monitor all AccountingSuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.