AccountSight

AccountSight is a robust and easy to use cloud-based software with the following : Time and time-off tracking, Resource planning, Expense Tracking, Multi-level approvals, Estimates, Invoicing and payment receipt, Payables, Company Account Balances and extensive set of useful reports and dashboards. AccountSight is the perfect solution for professional services organizations at all stages of growth.

Work for AccountSight?

Showing 25 AccountSight reviews
AccountSight review by <span>Whitney T.</span>
Whitney T.

Easy, fast and mobile!

What do you like best?

As a owner of my own consulting business - and dealing with multiple projects - this is a great tool that provides very easy to use web platforms that help me track billing hours in less than a minute after the meeting. It's great for the client as we can pull customized reports on utilization and project tracking - and since it's so easy to use - keeps overhead low on their bills!

What do you dislike?

The only very minor challenge, is that the mobile platform won't allow you to create new tasks to assign to projects. But, usually the weekly plan is done from the office with laptop/desktop - this is easy to manage.

This is a fast and easy way to allocate hours by project. This is particularly interesting for clients to be able to see how much time/resource is being allocated to each project stream. The software is easy to use and very flexible - making it ideal to manage an evolving new business!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AccountSight
AccountSight review by <span>Lori P.</span>
Lori P.

Great timekeeping, invoicing and expense management software for consulting projects

What do you like best?

AccountSite's easy to navigate platform and intuitive project set up got my consulting projects off the ground and running. The flexibility to manage multiple projects and the beauty of the timer that runs in the background right from the timecard is priceless. It streamlines directly with the mobile app so that logging time on the go is accurate and effortless. This tool makes time tracking part of the daily flow of business and captures to the minute accurate records that quickly flow to items to invoice our customers after approval. As our consulting firm grows this will be a powerful tool to keep track of billable time and internal time and expense to be in touch with the pulse of our business. The support team is responsive to questions and any time I have needed to reach out they not only quickly provide information on what I was inquiring about but often add value beyond the original support by pointing out a feature I wasn't aware of yet to enhance my use of the tool.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are evaluating project time and expense tracking for your business I highly recommend AccountSite. They offer a full month trial and full support during that time to see if it is a good fit for you. During my trial I fell in love with the product and in such a short time demonstrated the value to my company that I knew I didn't want to be without this tool.

Tracking time and expense across multiple projects using excel is now in the past. This tool translates the time and expense data into easy to generate invoices for my customers quickly at month end. The manual process I used to do was not serving the growth of my business, and in looking at other tools in this category none that I found had as much to offer as AccountSite, and the mobile app and 5 star support set AccountSite far above the competition. This software saves me time and money and increases accuracy of invoicing for my clients and my work to invoice time has dramatically decreased which translates to happy clients and quicker remittance of payment.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

AccountSight review by <span>Mark N.</span>
Mark N.

Valuable tool for our firm

What do you like best?

As a specialty consulting firm with consultants all across North America we have found AccountSight to be a very valuable tool for our firm. It was easy for me to learn as an Administrator and it is easy for our new consultants to utilize. We find it flexible enough to customize to our business, our clients and our projects. The customer service is second to none when I have a question or learn something new about the capabilities of AccountSight. I would recommend any consulting firm looking for a new software tool take a look at AccountSight.

What do you dislike?

I can't say we have discovered anything we dislike or anything that does not fit our specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider AccountSight. Very easy to work with, implement and maintain and able to customize in many ways

Time & Expense Reporting, Invoicing, Reporting

AccountSight review by <span>Victoria Mercedes W.</span>
Victoria Mercedes W.

Easy to Use. Great value for the Money. Excellent Customer Service

What do you like best?

AccountSight is very easy to use and required minimal time to implement and roll out to our employees.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that aren't as intuitive as I would like them to be - I would love to just click on what I want to edit rather than click on the edit tool first. I would like to see the time sheet approval process cascade from approver to approver. There was some confusion with us at first but we solved this by making the PM the approver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. Customer service can't be beat and its really easy to use.

We had no internal system in place outside of collecting time sheets from employees from their clients. I was given the task to pick a system for the company. Our main requirements/priorities were time tracking, enterprise level resource planning, approval of workflow for the time tracking system and lastly billing. We looked at several options. The closest thing we found to accountsight to fit our needs was 6 times the cost per user.

AccountSight did everything we needed for a fraction of the price. We can now easily track employees time on the various projects we have going on and bill accordingly. We just started using the expense feature, no feedback on that yet, but again very easy to use.

AccountSight review by <span>TJ M.</span>
TJ M.

AccountSight - Great SAS product for managing time and invoicing!

What do you like best?

Super easy to set up and use. Quite flexible and rich with features for the price. Its a great value to me! The detailed time sheet and expense management reports integrated into the invoice is a nice feature. Well Done! Great for consultants looking for an easy, professional billing management system.

What do you dislike?

None.. the support has been great and timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value for billing software.

AccountSight has fulfilled my billing and invoicing system needs with a great product that is simple to use. The app integration is great for when you are mobile and working on projects.

AccountSight review by <span>Daniyal R.</span>
Daniyal R.

Interface is extremely easy to interact with and navigate

What do you like best?

Quickbooks integration is OK. Could use more flexibility in product/service/class account mapping but overall it does the job. The software works pretty well about 98% of the time.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes feel support or service should be improved in this competitive market. But rest they are all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try to improve your after sale services.

We needed a software where we could enter all our expenses and record all the receipts in one place without data being lost.This software has helped us record all the expenses and sales in one place reducing time and cost of loss of data before this we had to record it on paper and then enter it on Excel manually.

Learning about AccountSight?

* We monitor all AccountSight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.