AcctTwo

AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm, reseller and implementer of Intacct's cloud-based financial management software. AcctTwo also outsources finance and accounting functions on the Intacct platform.

Work for AcctTwo?

Learning about AcctTwo?

AcctTwo Reviews

Ask AcctTwo a Question
Showing 40 AcctTwo reviews
AcctTwo review by Jerry B.
Jerry B.

"Transitioning to a better accounting/financial system"

What do you like best?

Our Accttwo consultant was just incredible. She had a church ministry background, so she understood "church". She understood why certain methods, procedures, and reporting formats that would normally be preferable would not work well for us. Instead of trying to sell us on the "best" practices, She built our system to work best in our unique set of circumstances and it has worked incredibly well.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say that I dislike anything at this point. Learning and transitioning to a new system has certainly been challenging and we have a way to go. I know we couldn't have done it without Accttwo and the expertise of our consultant. They are continuing to work with us and help us get to a point of complete independence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend Accttwo with absolutely no reservation. We could not have transitioned to this new system without them and certainly not with the level of success that we have achieved.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AcctTwo
AcctTwo review by Zane S.
Zane S.

"Transitioning to better Accounting"

What do you like best?

Their team is knowledgeable and quick to help no matter the problem. They are personable and want to build relationships along with solving our problems. I don't feel like a task or a number when I am talking with their team. I feel a real partnership with them.

What do you dislike?

The integration was not necessarily the smoothest, and several assumptions were made on both sides, but have been handled and rectified

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great non-for-profit knowledge base when it comes to utilizing the Intacct Accounting software. Their new Business success review really helped us find ways to better utilize the Intacct software to help us save time and money.

On the implementation ask lots of questions even if you think you know the answer, Intacct setup is a bit tricky. It is always the best practice to ask questions and if the AcctTwo contact does not know the answer they will find someone who does. They are not afraid of saying I don't know but know that they will find an answer and help you build a better process to get a solution

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

AcctTwo review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"Top-Tier System, Services and Support"

What do you like best?

The customer support is of a top-tier caliber rarely seen in this industry. Every request is addressed immediately and when there are no immediate solutions, as we request unique customized services regularly, a team works on the back end to make sure our needs are met. Our customer manager checks in on us regularly which shows they are committed to our needs as well as a continued, successful relationship. This level of communication and support is the best in the industry.

What do you dislike?

I have found no issues with AcctTwo, but only limitations of Sage Intacct which are not related to this company. I will say, when road blocks are met, I know these comments and requests are sent directly to Intacct for future consideration.

G2 Crowd User

"Quick and Easy Implementation"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo has a fantastic response time. It was never more than an hour or two for them to respond to my emails. They were super helpful with guides and walking us through how to use Intacct in our sandbox environment. Also made sure every step of the way to check in to see if we needed any additional time before moving on

What do you dislike?

Alot of conference calls, and meetings. However, I haven't had any issues, so maybe it was worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a thorough team, who are quick, polite, and just a joy to work with pick AcctTwo. Everyone at AccTwo is very freindly and easy to talk to. The also are very down to earth and want lose you with technical talk unless you want to talk about the technical items.

AcctTwo review by Jose Constantino A.
Jose Constantino A.

"AccTwo helped us transition to a better financial software"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo people are the best. They understand the financial needs of Non-for-Profit organizations and guided us in building our system according to fit our accounting needs.

What do you dislike?

At the end of the implementation we experienced a little bit of hiccups, but overall there is nothing I dislike of AcctTwo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for knowledgeable implementer to guide you in your Intacct transition, then AcctTwo is the right organization. I highly recommend them as they understand the software very well.

AcctTwo review by Kayo K.
Kayo K.

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

Chris Price is very helpful for any questions that we have and always tries to come up with suitable solutions to any situations. He also brings up any considerations that we might overlook and approach is very comprehensive. We really appreciate his time and timely responses.

What do you dislike?

We would like to know more consultants like Chris Price since he is busy all the time and he might not be available when we have urgent issues that need to be solved.

We solved deferred revenue problem caused by multi-year order transactions that were denominated in foreign currencies by switching from order schedule module to invoice based rev rec. Invoice based rev rec enabled us to post revenue with the correct spot rate in the years after the original bookings.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions
G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions

"Decent experience, but not a home run."

What do you like best?

They seem to be good people and genuinely want to serve us well..

What do you dislike?

Apart from a small department at AcctTwo, they don't really understand our industry. It is not clear who we need to contact for support, etc. If we go into the general queue, we are likely to get someone who does not really understand our needs. But our other option is to go directly to the individuals on the team who we worked with on our installation. Further, having AcctTwo in the picture means we don't have clear and easy access directly to the support of the actual software vendor.

Because of a less than full understanding of our environment (and, to a lesser degree, the software) I think we received a sub-optimal installation and we are still not reaping the benefits of fully utilizing the capabilities of the new software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure they understand your particular environment. You likely won't understand the new software you're purchasing, but you do understand your environment and your needs. They need to understand it, too, in order for you to get a good result.

AcctTwo review by Lynn A.
Lynn A.

"First implementation that I have gone through that the entire organization was excited about"

What do you like best?

The streamlining of our processes has been extremely beneficial in helping us better manage our time.

What do you dislike?

With the software we implemented, the online help is hard to navigate. At the beginning, I wish I better understood the meaning of account categories. I didn't fully understand how departments and groupings worked, and if I would have had a better understanding I probably would have set them up slightly different

Recommendations to others considering the product

AcctTwo was able to balance my needs and they moved us from being very manual to extremely automated. We no longer have to print "POs" for approval we now have workflows setup that send emails to individuals.

AcctTwo review by Jacob P.
Jacob P.

"Great and professional company that strives to offer organizations the best in software and support."

What do you like best?

The team at AcctTwo and always thinking ahead, finding the new trends in accounting software and determining how they can incorporate it in to their playbook. They have partnered with Intacct which is one of the top accounting solutions on the market and has strived to know that product inside and out.

What do you dislike?

As a simpler non-profit organization, the level of customization and knowledge to operate our solution is a bit much at times. We would prefer a solution catered more toward our industry.

AcctTwo review by Monty A. C.
Monty A. C.

"Great Solution!"

What do you like best?

The ability to move processes to a paperless environment to meet the needs of our remote and mobile staff is wonderful, especially when partnered with the dashboard reporting flexibility. Also, the large selection of dimensions provides the quick flexibility we need to report across multiple ministries and organizations.

What do you dislike?

One year into the use of the product, there is no significant area of concern. We are still learning the many areas of the software that can support our needs.

Moving to a paperless accounts payable environment has allowed us to speed up the disbursement approval process, saving time for both ministry staff and support staff. This allows ministry funds to flow quickly to where needed most.

AcctTwo review by Jay Y.
Jay Y.

"AcctTwo got us up and running"

What do you like best?

Our consultant, Merilee, was very knowledgeable and got up to speed quickly on the nuances of our business. She was able to customize several aspects of the conversion.

What do you dislike?

Knowing what I know now the only thing I would have changed was the timing of some of the training to be closer to launch. Reporting was my example, but AcctTwo provided a follow up session for me.

AcctTwo review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Professional and Insightful partners to help leverage our financial data to advance our Mission"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo's support team has helped solve many questions or problems we have had with the level of expertise you would only expect from the OEM themselves.

What do you dislike?

When we want help in customizing our system, their support staff are frequently trying to up-sell us for a fee for service add-on. I'd like more streamlined customization advice without always being sold on a fee for service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to think through every aspect of your use of Intacct during implementation so you have to do less customization later.

AcctTwo review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"AcctTwo is a Trusted Partner for out Accounting Team"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo's responsiveness to our needs (both the speed of their responses and the relevance) is the thing I like best.

What do you dislike?

The only thing negative I have to say is that we had some hiccups in our implementation due to having an inexperienced team member leading our implementation. He's no longer with AcctTwo and I've obviously stuck with them because the other team members have been so good.

AcctTwo review by Russell N.
Russell N.

"Competent, professional and above all responsive."

What do you like best?

The responsiveness is off the charts. It is not unusual for me to send an email late at night expecting a response the next day, only to find that it is responded to immediately.

What do you dislike?

Based on 3 years of service we do not have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service to entiteis looking for a competent, professional, secure and responsive BPO accounting department.

AcctTwo review by Megan Z.
Megan Z.

"Trusted Advisor Strategic Partner"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo has a brilliant and professional team. They listen attentively and acted as mature guides to our unseasoned staff. We were treated with humility and respect as we sought to grasp the complexity of the tools we were considering. AcctTwo patiently and graciously guided us through the process.

What do you dislike?

AcctTwo sets a fast pace and while this may be a challenge at times, it is also necessary and has prompted my team to adopt a more timely pace.

AcctTwo review by Keyth P.
Keyth P.

"If I could do it all over again I would have still gone with Intacct"

What do you like best?

Software is flexible and kept us fairly in the box. The PM Baran, was incredible and responsive. The software fully met our needs.

What do you dislike?

Really the only disappointment is that timesheet and expense approval os on person and cannot have pack-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely for for sub-enterprise level businesses.

AcctTwo review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"It just works."

What do you like best?

Being able to quickly and easily get the information I need to run out business, and the dedicated employees supporting us.

What do you dislike?

I just with I knew how to do more myself (reporting etc) or I was able to possibly do more custom reporting (revenue by state for example).

AcctTwo review by Maria G.
Maria G.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo as an organization provides great support and stand side-by-side with their customers. They are very attentive to details, seek to understand your needs, and provide solutions without a sales pitch. They have been great since day one. Glad to have them on our side.

What do you dislike?

There no negative feedback at this time since the team has really been working diligently with us.

Time saving as well as solutions to complex/unique challenges.

AcctTwo review by Karrisa D.
Karrisa D.

"Project Assistant"

What do you like best?

We really appreciate how user friendly Intacct is

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things that i dislike. The only thing that comes to mind how you have search by name for documents to show up for projects when editing the project

AcctTwo review by Jimmy A.
Jimmy A.

"AcctTwo is an excellent partner for us with Intacct."

What do you like best?

AcctTwo provides excellent support. They are quick to respond and to work to find a solution. They are good listeners and want to understand our issues.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything to write here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The people we have worked with at AcctTwo have been excellent. You can't go wrong with them.

AcctTwo review by Israel A.
Israel A.

"Very Good Service/Consulting Company"

What do you like best?

The people provided good service by communicating clearly and executing on what was discussed on budget.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about my experience that I could say I disliked.

"Good Support"

What do you like best?

accttwo generally responds to our support questions very timely. They will escalate to Intacct if/when necessary.

What do you dislike?

We did have a few “band aids “ put in place during the implementation. At times it takes support longer than normal to find that a normal answer will kit work for us.. I would also like a phone number for support instead of just working via email,

AcctTwo review by Project Manager in Biotechnology
Project Manager in Biotechnology

"Highly recommend AcctTwo's services"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. The implementation team is highly knowledgable and respond quickly to questions.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike except maybe the fact that they were not located close by. But their service was never compromised due to distance.

We were on a quickbooks and it was not siting our needs. Need to quickly migrate over to Intacct and accomplished this in two months. The benefits received were we were finally able to consolidate multi-country and currency financial statements. we were also able to add project accounting into the mix.

AcctTwo review by Shawn B.
Shawn B.

"Acctwo Non-Profit Partner Ninjas"

What do you like best?

They take the time to partner not just be a vendor. Can't say enough of how they truly partner with us.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to share that would be a dislike

Integration with multiple platforms that all feed into Intacct.

AcctTwo review by Carsynn C.
Carsynn C.

"I highly recommend AcctTwo"

What do you like best?

All of the staff are super helpful and prompt.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any issues with accttwo.

AcctTwo review by Bill A.
Bill A.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Great project leader on Acttwo's staff! Organized, focused brought the project in on budget.

What do you dislike?

No negative issues with this VAR. They were great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a excellent provider.

AcctTwo review by Lesley A.
Lesley A.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service and attention to detail is fantastic!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! I think that AcctTwo provides excellent service.

It is great to have a company that specializes in not for profits to help problem solve with Intacct.

AcctTwo review by Robert T.
Robert T.

"Excellent initial set-up and follow up service"

What do you like best?

Friendly and personal service with quick response time.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any difficulties with AcctTwo so far..

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Good"

What do you like best?

flexible system that allows you to consolidate accounting but yet get our op-co's the flexibility they want.

What do you dislike?

Can be complex to learn. API isn't intuitive. Uses XML which tends to be a bit more picky about the order of properties. Wasn't great documentation on Intacct about v2 or v3 and why you should use one over the other.

AcctTwo review by Angie K.
Angie K.

"Amazing Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The quick friendly trouble shooting. They are always ready to answer your questions

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like everything about AcctTwo

We really have had no issues.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Professional Training & Coaching
G2 Crowd User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Using Intacct in Daily Activities"

What do you like best?

Shared chart of accounts, single interface, use of attachments.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to filter reporting (AP Aging, Employee Aging Report, etc.) by entity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a good team or team lead to guide the project, it will go smoothly. They will not act as a Project Manager for you. Nor should they.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Finance Manager"

What do you like best?

The staff is very efficient & helped to train us. Overall it was a good experience working with them.

What do you dislike?

The user manual can be downloaded only on two desktops & has a fee each year. A hard copy of the manual would be helpful.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Accounting A/P and A/R"

What do you like best?

This system gives us much more reporting than what we were using before, QuickBooks. It is also very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I have to email problems or questions to help desk instead of reaching someone directly on the phone.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"AcctTwo Review"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo provided very professional and courtesy service during the implementation of Intacct. The ongoing support service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments concerning AcctTwo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend AcctTwo for accounting services and software implementation services.

AcctTwo review by Analyst/Journalist
Analyst/Journalist

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Quick response time when we reach out. Community support and nice added feature. Much better than SAGE!

What do you dislike?

Explanations are difficult. Best practices would be useful. Ideas from other corporations.

Prepaid integration within Intacct. Invoice integrated attachments. Moved up month end close by 4 days.

G2 Crowd User

"Great product for Non-profits"

What do you like best?

Cloud based software, dashboard reporting access for business owners, fast knowledgeable support staff

What do you dislike?

The Collections module is still in development and not able to meet our needs at the present time.

"Great Communication"

What do you like best?

The Support - they are quick and responsive to my questions.

What do you dislike?

I dont really have anything negative to say except the modules are expenses, but that could be an Intacct thing.

G2 Crowd User

"We have enjoyed working with AcctTwo on many projects"

What do you like best?

We like the promptness of their response times.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with the tech, which we've ironed out over time. This is mostly a software/release problem, not necessarily an AcctTwo problem.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Defense & Space
G2 Crowd User in Defense & Space

"CFO, Seacoast Church"

What do you like best?

Everyone I've dealt with at Intacct has been knowledgeable and helpful

What do you dislike?

They have up to 24 hours to provide a solution to a question/problem. This is a reasonable limit, but faster is always better.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions
G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions

"Approved"

What do you like best?

The fast response I get from support and the follow up

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike from this service

Learning about AcctTwo?

* We monitor all AcctTwo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.