AcctTwo

AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm, reseller and implementer of Intacct's cloud-based financial management software. AcctTwo also outsources finance and accounting functions on the Intacct platform.

Work for AcctTwo?

Learning about AcctTwo?

AcctTwo Reviews

Ask AcctTwo a Question
Showing 31 AcctTwo reviews
AcctTwo review by <span>Jerry B.</span>
Jerry B.

Transitioning to a better accounting/financial system

What do you like best?

Our Accttwo consultant was just incredible. She had a church ministry background, so she understood "church". She understood why certain methods, procedures, and reporting formats that would normally be preferable would not work well for us. Instead of trying to sell us on the "best" practices, She built our system to work best in our unique set of circumstances and it has worked incredibly well.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say that I dislike anything at this point. Learning and transitioning to a new system has certainly been challenging and we have a way to go. I know we couldn't have done it without Accttwo and the expertise of our consultant. They are continuing to work with us and help us get to a point of complete independence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend Accttwo with absolutely no reservation. We could not have transitioned to this new system without them and certainly not with the level of success that we have achieved.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AcctTwo
AcctTwo review by <span>Zane S.</span>
Zane S.

Transitioning to better Accounting

What do you like best?

Their team is knowledgeable and quick to help no matter the problem. They are personable and want to build relationships along with solving our problems. I don't feel like a task or a number when I am talking with their team. I feel a real partnership with them.

What do you dislike?

The integration was not necessarily the smoothest, and several assumptions were made on both sides, but have been handled and rectified

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great non-for-profit knowledge base when it comes to utilizing the Intacct Accounting software. Their new Business success review really helped us find ways to better utilize the Intacct software to help us save time and money.

On the implementation ask lots of questions even if you think you know the answer, Intacct setup is a bit tricky. It is always the best practice to ask questions and if the AcctTwo contact does not know the answer they will find someone who does. They are not afraid of saying I don't know but know that they will find an answer and help you build a better process to get a solution

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

AcctTwo review by <span>Kayo K.</span>
Kayo K.

Very helpful

What do you like best?

Chris Price is very helpful for any questions that we have and always tries to come up with suitable solutions to any situations. He also brings up any considerations that we might overlook and approach is very comprehensive. We really appreciate his time and timely responses.

What do you dislike?

We would like to know more consultants like Chris Price since he is busy all the time and he might not be available when we have urgent issues that need to be solved.

We solved deferred revenue problem caused by multi-year order transactions that were denominated in foreign currencies by switching from order schedule module to invoice based rev rec. Invoice based rev rec enabled us to post revenue with the correct spot rate in the years after the original bookings.

AcctTwo review by G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions
G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions

Decent experience, but not a home run.

What do you like best?

They seem to be good people and genuinely want to serve us well..

What do you dislike?

Apart from a small department at AcctTwo, they don't really understand our industry. It is not clear who we need to contact for support, etc. If we go into the general queue, we are likely to get someone who does not really understand our needs. But our other option is to go directly to the individuals on the team who we worked with on our installation. Further, having AcctTwo in the picture means we don't have clear and easy access directly to the support of the actual software vendor.

Because of a less than full understanding of our environment (and, to a lesser degree, the software) I think we received a sub-optimal installation and we are still not reaping the benefits of fully utilizing the capabilities of the new software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure they understand your particular environment. You likely won't understand the new software you're purchasing, but you do understand your environment and your needs. They need to understand it, too, in order for you to get a good result.

AcctTwo review by <span>Lynn A.</span>
Lynn A.

First implementation that I have gone through that the entire organization was excited about

What do you like best?

The streamlining of our processes has been extremely beneficial in helping us better manage our time.

What do you dislike?

With the software we implemented, the online help is hard to navigate. At the beginning, I wish I better understood the meaning of account categories. I didn't fully understand how departments and groupings worked, and if I would have had a better understanding I probably would have set them up slightly different

Recommendations to others considering the product

AcctTwo was able to balance my needs and they moved us from being very manual to extremely automated. We no longer have to print "POs" for approval we now have workflows setup that send emails to individuals.

AcctTwo review by <span>Jacob P.</span>
Jacob P.

Great and professional company that strives to offer organizations the best in software and support.

What do you like best?

The team at AcctTwo and always thinking ahead, finding the new trends in accounting software and determining how they can incorporate it in to their playbook. They have partnered with Intacct which is one of the top accounting solutions on the market and has strived to know that product inside and out.

What do you dislike?

As a simpler non-profit organization, the level of customization and knowledge to operate our solution is a bit much at times. We would prefer a solution catered more toward our industry.

Learning about AcctTwo?

* We monitor all AcctTwo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.