Acculynx

Acculynx is a cloud-based construction management software built for trade contractors that helps you manage efficiency and profits by managing CRM, diagram, estimate, tracking, reporting and more.

Work for Acculynx?

Learning about Acculynx?

Acculynx Reviews

Ask Acculynx a Question
Showing 6 Acculynx reviews
Acculynx review by Isaac W.
Isaac W.

"Perfect for roofers, not as a generic CRM."

What do you like best?

As someone who uses a lot of CRM's, being able to organize and assign tasks is a huge deal, and Acculynx does it seamlessly when it comes to internal tasks. (As soon as you try to pull information from outside sources like clickfunnels or integrate it with google mail or google sheets, things get a lot more complicated.

II liked that it was a specialty CRM as well, making certain Roofing related tasks such as quote organization a lot more simple. Something like that in Hubspot can be time consuming to say the least.

What do you dislike?

REALLY did not like the lack of zapier integration. Makes my life very hard. Every other CRM that I use has integration with zapier. It makes integration into Google sheets, Gmail, Hubspot, etc. seamless.

I also disliked that the UI was fairly messy in some sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require a CRM that does Zapier integration or want to save time using automation, this software is not there yet. For basic scheduling, assigning, quoting, and other service industry tasks, this was great, but the lack of integration with Zapier is nearly a deal breaker, if the client wasn't set on using it. I would recommend it for what it was advertised for and nothing more. Solid product that just needs some additions to be made. Definitely research all your options and have a list of your needs before going in to buy a CRM like Acculynx, because switching CRMs can be a real pain.

We are using it to capture, organize, assign, and follow up with leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Acculynx
Acculynx review by Nichole M.
Nichole M.

"AccuLynx User Review"

What do you like best?

AccuLynx is pretty user friendly. It is easy to upload photos and documents and handle production/project management needs within the Software program. It is also extremely easy to send emails and add comments so that the people working on the jobs can get updates when they are in the field.

What do you dislike?

When my salesman upload photos from their tablets/phones to AccuLynx and I need to save them to my computer for uploading to Xactimate, it is complicated. You either have to email them to yourself or save them one at time to your computer from AccuLynx. They need to find an easier way for us to "Export" the photos in one large group (sometimes we have over 100+ photos for one job) from AccuLynx onto our computers or where ever we need them. Also, My Boss added the option for the Sales team to be able to order Eagle view reports but he has to approve the requests. He doesn't like that he doesn't receive a notification that a request for a report needs approval. If they could add this option, it would be very helpful for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AccuLynx is a great tool for Project Management between the office and the field and it's very user friendly. Also, I like that they are working hard every day to make it more user friendly for their customers.

I deal with all of the paperwork and communication between the field and the office. AccuLynx has made several document upload updates and other updates lately and I am still getting used to them but I find them helpful.

What Construction Management solution do you use?

Acculynx review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Intuitive, Streamlined, Customizable."

What do you like best?

Acculynx is specifically designed for our niche and is customizable to easily integrate with our work flow. It syncs with Quickbooks and their help desk is incredibly quick and attentive.

What do you dislike?

It may not be scalable enough as the company grows and diversifies. Full data collection, tracking of lead sources and allocation of resources aren't as easily tracked, so we're currently using a separate system for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a few more aspects of the program that I'm hoping will be improved, but overall it is a great product that we are very happy with, and we've been using it for 3 years.

Seamless workflow from leads to contracts to production (creation and distribution of labor and material orders) and invoicing.

Acculynx review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Acculynx"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Acculynx is the user friendliness. It is an extremely powerful tool, however it remains largely user friendly. I think the interface is beautiful, as well.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say "dislike, but I wish reports were more customizable. For example, being able to pull reports for all leads that were "inspections," or "insurance." Or tracking closing rates of all leads that were "inspections." I also wish

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be pricey, from what I understand. Make sure you have a large enough pipeline and large enough company to need such a powerful tool.

Acculynx is the central software we use for our company. It tracks leads, job progress, invoices, ordering, commissions.

Acculynx review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Roofing Calculator"

What do you like best?

The ability to use satellite imaging for existing building take offs

What do you dislike?

That accounting department will not tap in and benefit from the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple

Allows me to complete estimates faster there for getting more out.

Acculynx review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Acculynx review"

What do you like best?

organization of the layout for the product and easy for mass storage

What do you dislike?

there are occasional times that the site goes down for maintenance when I am in need of it

It allows a uniform bid system and easy for employee training

Learning about Acculynx?

* We monitor all Acculynx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.