AccuWeb Hosting

AccuWeb Hosting is a Web hosting service that has dependable uptime, excellent customer service, and several easy-to-use website-building tools.

Work for AccuWeb Hosting?

Learning about AccuWeb?

AccuWeb Hosting Reviews

Ask AccuWeb a Question
Showing 28 AccuWeb reviews
AccuWeb review by Ashwin K.
Ashwin K.

"awesome services"

What do you like best?

I have been with AccuWebHosting.com for more than 5 years now. This figure tells you something. You stay with any service provider for such a long period only if they provide something more than you expect. I tried many SO CALLED Web Hosting giants and had a bad experience with most of them and finally approached AccuWebHosting for my hosting need. They migrated my site to their server and it was FULLY FUNCTIONAL after migration. I was really surprised because none of the previous providers did such a perfect thing for me. I accept that initially I was attracted by their cheap price. But, you stay with the provider for such a long time because of their outstanding customer support not only because of the cheap price. During these 5 years, I contacted their support team for some of the issues and they were there when I really needed. They go far extra miles to solve my issues. Apart from cheap price, they have world class customer service along with the best and up-to-date technologies. 5 Stars to AccuWebHosting!

What do you dislike?

i dont find anything that can be disliked

Awesome services

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AccuWeb Hosting
AccuWeb review by Ricardo Z.
Ricardo Z.

"Good and efficient AccuWeb Wordpress hosting"

What do you like best?

We have not been using this web hosting company for long. We use with the Linux server, with a WordPress installation. So far the service has been good, we have not needed to call support. The service has been up all the time, very good option for WordPress uses a Cachewall cache, good controlled optimization for WordPress site.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any kind of problem with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service provider. Just make sure you stay on top of their random requests for you to submit a review of their service (like this one). They'll say that you have to do it every three months when it's been eight since our last review. Not sure what's going on with that, but it's not troubling enough for us to find a different service provider, and we don't complain about free services. Free doesn't have to mean harassed though. But yes - do it! Great overall experience with AWH.

We have done important business through our portal, and attended directly to our customers.

What Virtual Private Servers (VPS) solution do you use?

AccuWeb review by Hardik V.
Hardik V.

"The best Hosting Provider I have ever worked with"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

So far, I do not have anything to dislike for this provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend AccuWebHosting to those who are looking for one stop solution for hosting their websites.

I am hosting my Business Website with AccuWebHosting!

- Low cost price

- Best in customer support

- Latest technology

AccuWeb review by Joe Daniel B.
Joe Daniel B.

"Forced to leave reviews to keep "Free" Hosting"

What do you like best?

When my account was active I had very little problems with AccuWeb Hosting. Clearly, the best part was that my package was free - unfortunately this brought with it complications.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of AccuWeb Hosting is their customer support. I appreciate I had a Free Wordpress Hosting package and didn't expect crazy amounts of technical support. However, I chose to use the Free Wordpress package while my site was being built and tested. The customer support team suspended my account because I hadn't replied to an email confirming the site was still active; I was on vacation at the time, since then I have been asked a number of times to leave a review to get the suspension lifted. I attempted to leave a review on a number of different links they sent me - twice the linked site didn't work and finally when I left a review it was not confirmed authorised. For this reason my account stiil stands suspended!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The "Free Wordpress" Hosting is not worth the hassle unless you want to write reviews all the time about AccuWeb Hosting

Not solving any business problems right now, in fact, it's the opposite and AccuWeb hosting are now the causing problems within my business.

AccuWeb review by Hatty L.
Hatty L.

"One of the Best Hosting out there"

What do you like best?

The Support, when I was first using Accu web hosting, I didn't know much about setting up the hosting and domain and were just starting out our business, so there isn't much money either. But the support from them is so great that every time I got stuck, they helped me out. Also, their servers are fast enough to load your website faster and thus helps out the on-page SEO.

What do you dislike?

Setup, their control panel and the user interface once you log in found to be a little complex for me and took some time to get along with. They have them on an interface other than the usual paper lantern control panel you find everywhere, and for an average user, it may be challenging. I also had little trouble with setting up my database when hosting multiple domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they are the best out there when youre starting out.

they helps with great web hosting and excellent speed to load your website faster and thus helps in growing the business.

AccuWeb review by Dan W.
Dan W.

"Good service for small organizations."

What do you like best?

The uptime of the servers and the timely response of the support team, who have been available every time I've needed something via their support chat. We also love the total flexibility and control of our hosting account, from mail servers to subdomains.

What do you dislike?

Every so often we have to have the support team unblock our IP addresses from their servers. We've had this happen to us twice and all they tell us is to check our usernames and passwords. This is the only technical issue they can't seem to fully resolve with us. Also, they require customers to submit a review of their free web-hosting service in order to not have your account suspended. When you do, they still deactivate your account because they haven't received your review lol. We're glad to submit positive reviews for this service, but no one should be strong-armed into doing it. Other than these two issues, AccuWeb Hosting has been a great service provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service provider. Just make sure you stay on top of their random requests for you to submit a review of their service (like this one). They'll say that you have to do it every three months when it's been eight since our last review. Not sure what's going on with that, but it's not troubling enough for us to find a different service provider, and we don't complain about free services. Free doesn't have to be harrassive though. But yes - do it! Great overall experience with AWH.

We have been able to raise awareness of important social issues of our local community.

"Great server performance"

What do you like best?

optimised server speed and care-free managed hosting platform with lightspeed and cachewall is great for websites. accuwebhosting also has great plans for application hosting, which is very good considering the pricing, and also it is quite capable of handling large traffic. looking forward to consider their vps plans in future as their technical team is quite reliable.

What do you dislike?

customer support through ticket system is delayed sometimes, though live chat is helpful at times. hope so they improve their ticket response time as soon as possible, although still not bad what i am getting at this price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do give it a try, its still is better than the costlier ones

services and site testing purposes, like the performance of the platform, and has proven to be quite dependable and has good uptime all through.

AccuWeb review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best wordpress service provider "

What do you like best?

I have been with AccuWebHosting.com for 1 year now. This figure tells you something. You stay with any service provider for such a long period only if they provide something more than you expect. I tried many SO CALLED Web Hosting giants and had a bad experience with most of them and finally approached AccuWebHosting for my hosting need. They migrated my site to their server and it was FULLY FUNCTIONAL after migration. I was really surprised because none of the previous providers did such a perfect thing for me. I accept that initially I was attracted by their cheap price. But, you stay with the provider for such a long time because of their outstanding customer support not only because of the cheap price. During these 5 years, I contacted their support team for some of the issues and they were there when I really needed. They go far extra miles to solve my issues. Apart from cheap price, they have world class customer service along with the best and up-to-date technologies. 5 Stars to AccuWebHosting!

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike accuweb is just awesome

i am using accu web as my personal blog and it helps me lot to get free hosting to live my blog on www

AccuWeb review by Hasmukh P.
Hasmukh P.

"Best in System to Service"

What do you like best?

They have latest technology system to support your function and quick services to solve your queries.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about their hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We definitely recommend others to use Accuweb Hosting for uninterrupted solution and quick and accurate services. Big thumb up for Accuweb Hosting.

Quick support is one of the business problem we were facing. It get solved by AccuWeb hosting. They just not provided quick support but also provided accurate solutions. Those help us to improve our website.

AccuWeb review by Gamal G.
Gamal G.

"Accuweb is the best"

What do you like best?

I like their customer service the best. At any time i need assistance i can reach out to them, and they dont stop until the issue is resolved.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that i dislike about them.

I host over 10 accounts with them for over 10 years and my websites have never went down, never crashed. They are all still up and running to this date.

AccuWeb review by Peggy Y.
Peggy Y.

"Helpdesk quick to reply"

What do you like best?

How quickly support staff answered. Had to get permissions changed for some code to work - and emailed support - changes were done and working within the hour.

What do you dislike?

Not all that excited about the website panel, since it changed UI, takes some time to get around. Also wish could come up with one bill for all the services/accounts we have.

Supporting 3 companies - online database inventory and websites.

AccuWeb review by Tanya v.
Tanya v.

"Accuwebhosting Review"

What do you like best?

The free service for the business I do is great.

What do you dislike?

File size limitations, but that is very fair and understandable under the circumstances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic if you want a simple free service and well worth the upgrade for more features

I run a recruitment business and so this works very well for me. All the wordpress plugins and extra makes it easy to operate my business.

AccuWeb review by Administrator

"Good Free WordPress Hosting"

What do you like best?

I have only just started to use their service but I am impressed with what they have to offer a free user. I thought I might encounter some serious restrictions to services but that is definitely not the case. AccuWeb provide an extremely comprehensive selection of services which have thus far been simple to implement.

They have a very responsive and helpful support team. The uptime for the site appears to be very good. The speed of the site seems good also.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any problem with the service.

WordPress hosting.

AccuWeb review by David H.
David H.

"Very slow service"

What do you like best?

I really like that it's free. Their service is awful though. Very slow and annoying.

What do you dislike?

Their service is awful. Very slow and annoying. It's really hard to get anything done.

I was trying to run a backup site for my business and it was extremely slow.

AccuWeb review by User

"To be honest service is great!"

What do you like best?

I like the speed that they give to open the website. On a click of my website it opens as a flash no matter how heavy website is.

What do you dislike?

Is this compulsory to fill? No right! There's nothing to dislike about them!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are already doing a great job!

The best is that since I am doing a new startup and they give so much at a low cost, so obviously they are solving my problem by decreasing the capital to utilised in my business.

AccuWeb review by adham b.
adham b.

"Support "

What do you like best?

i have a free hosting package , and them support was very fast for me ,

i highly recommend to try .

What do you dislike?

no thing , every thing is good and i very satisfied

i was looking for free SSL and i had got it free form AccuWeb Hosting

AccuWeb review by michal r.
michal r.

"best site to hosting "

What do you like best?

they use best tools in they site

you have all the time live chat support with professional agent

the servers fast and run all the time

they give ssd storage for all

What do you dislike?

its really dont have any dislike i can say

wordpress hosting and control

AccuWeb review by User in Internet

"Extremely Reliable Managed Cloud Hosting Provider"

What do you like best?

After working with AccuWeb Hosting for years they continually exceed our expectations. They offer solutions for every budget and the support is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

That it took me years of being with unresponsive and overpriced vendors before discovering AccuWeb Hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're unsure about AccuWeb Hosting start with a small VPS or dedicated server to test their support. You won't be disappointed.

Downtime was an issue with my previous vendor and is none existent with AccuWeb Hosting. AccuWeb's support and response time to requests are outstanding.

AccuWeb review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Accuweb Support Top Notch"

What do you like best?

Still early in our relationship, but so far so good. Quick response to tech support questions and easy to follow-up.

What do you dislike?

I have multiple email accounts and I have to sign in to the one registered in order to use the tech support even when I am just replying to an existing ticket.

Moved our internal server to their cloud. Much less headache.

AccuWeb review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"One of The Best Hosting"

What do you like best?

Support from Accuweb is great that every time I got stuck, they helped me out.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about their hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AccuWeb review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Support/Services"

What do you like best?

One of the key factors that may me choose Accuweb as my hosting provider is their customer support.

What do you dislike?

So far I didn't have any issue with Accuweb hosting

hosting provider

AccuWeb review by Ernestina G.
Ernestina G.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Fast customer response to any issue. Not that many issues with this provider.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far everything has been good with the service.

Getting the best and reliable service required.

AccuWeb review by Internal Consultant in Computer Networking
Internal Consultant in Computer Networking

"Accuweb Wordpress Hosting"

What do you like best?

I highly recommend AccuWeb Wordpress hosting

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, great service at a great price.

Developing, designing and experimenting with the UI and site content before committing to a long term plan.

AccuWeb review by User

"Answered all Questions! Fast response time."

What do you like best?

I love how they are all ways available to chat at any time!

What do you dislike?

NOthing pointed out as bad or slow on there part

auto pay

AccuWeb review by User

"Overall a decent service, but room to improve."

What do you like best?

The fact that is free. This has been a huge help just starting out.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the communication is lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop making your free customers write reviews under a threat of deleting their website.

No overhead for my webpage hosting.

AccuWeb review by Administrator

"helpful tech support"

What do you like best?

responsive tech support team. I have been using this product for 15 years and all good

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike at this point so far

hosting at a good price; domain renewals, etc.

AccuWeb review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Awesome unrivalled customer support"

What do you like best?

I absolutely loved how the support admins responded to my help requests and within minutes solved my problems.

What do you dislike?

What's to dislike? Nothing that I can think of...

After setting up my WordPress Website my business took off.

AccuWeb review by User

"Good site for hosting free"

What do you like best?

Hosting wordpress is fast with accu web hosting servicesand free https security.

What do you dislike?

Bandwidth limit is 30gb, provide more bandwidth

Selling codes through woocommerce

Learning about AccuWeb Hosting?

* We monitor all AccuWeb Hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.