AccuWeb Hosting

AccuWeb Hosting is a Web hosting service that has dependable uptime, excellent customer service, and several easy-to-use website-building tools.

Work for AccuWeb Hosting?
Plesk vps 2x

Learning about AccuWeb?

AccuWeb Hosting Reviews

Ask AccuWeb a Question
Showing 20 AccuWeb reviews
AccuWeb review by <span>Hardik V.</span>
Hardik V.

The best Hosting Provider I have ever worked with

What do you like best?

I have been with AccuWebHosting.com for more than 5 years now. This figure tells you something. You stay with any service provider for such a long period only if they provide something more than you expect. I tried many SO CALLED Web Hosting giants and had a bad experience with most of them and finally approached AccuWebHosting for my hosting need. They migrated my site to their server and it was FULLY FUNCTIONAL after migration. I was really surprised because none of the previous providers did such a perfect thing for me. I accept that initially I was attracted by their cheap price. But, you stay with the provider for such a long time because of their outstanding customer support not only because of the cheap price. During these 5 years, I contacted their support team for some of the issues and they were there when I really needed. They go far extra miles to solve my issues. Apart from cheap price, they have world class customer service along with the best and up-to-date technologies. 5 Stars to AccuWebHosting!

What do you dislike?

So far, I do not have anything to dislike for this provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend AccuWebHosting to those who are looking for one stop solution for hosting their websites.

I am hosting my Business Website with AccuWebHosting!

- Low cost price

- Best in customer support

- Latest technology

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AccuWeb Hosting
AccuWeb review by <span>Joe Daniel B.</span>
Joe Daniel B.

Forced to leave reviews to keep "Free" Hosting

What do you like best?

When my account was active I had very little problems with AccuWeb Hosting. Clearly, the best part was that my package was free - unfortunately this brought with it complications.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of AccuWeb Hosting is their customer support. I appreciate I had a Free Wordpress Hosting package and didn't expect crazy amounts of technical support. However, I chose to use the Free Wordpress package while my site was being built and tested. The customer support team suspended my account because I hadn't replied to an email confirming the site was still active; I was on vacation at the time, since then I have been asked a number of times to leave a review to get the suspension lifted. I attempted to leave a review on a number of different links they sent me - twice the linked site didn't work and finally when I left a review it was not confirmed authorised. For this reason my account stiil stands suspended!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The "Free Wordpress" Hosting is not worth the hassle unless you want to write reviews all the time about AccuWeb Hosting

Not solving any business problems right now, in fact, it's the opposite and AccuWeb hosting are now the causing problems within my business.

What Virtual Private Servers (VPS) solution do you use?

AccuWeb review by <span>Hatty L.</span>
Hatty L.

One of the Best Hosting out there

What do you like best?

The Support, when I was first using Accu web hosting, I didn't know much about setting up the hosting and domain and were just starting out our business, so there isn't much money either. But the support from them is so great that every time I got stuck, they helped me out. Also, their servers are fast enough to load your website faster and thus helps out the on-page SEO.

What do you dislike?

Setup, their control panel and the user interface once you log in found to be a little complex for me and took some time to get along with. They have them on an interface other than the usual paper lantern control panel you find everywhere, and for an average user, it may be challenging. I also had little trouble with setting up my database when hosting multiple domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they are the best out there when youre starting out.

they helps with great web hosting and excellent speed to load your website faster and thus helps in growing the business.

AccuWeb review by <span>Dan W.</span>
Dan W.

Good service for small organizations.

What do you like best?

The uptime of the servers and the timely response of the support team, who have been available every time I've needed something via their support chat. We also love the total flexibility and control of our hosting account, from mail servers to subdomains.

What do you dislike?

Every so often we have to have the support team unblock our IP addresses from their servers. We've had this happen to us twice and all they tell us is to check our usernames and passwords. This is the only technical issue they can't seem to fully resolve with us. Also, they require customers to submit a review of their free web-hosting service in order to not have your account suspended. When you do, they still deactivate your account because they haven't received your review lol. We're glad to submit positive reviews for this service, but no one should be strong-armed into doing it. Other than these two issues, AccuWeb Hosting has been a great service provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service provider. Just make sure you stay on top of their random requests for you to submit a review of their service (like this one). They'll say that you have to do it every three months when it's been eight since our last review. Not sure what's going on with that, but it's not troubling enough for us to find a different service provider, and we don't complain about free services. Free doesn't have to be harrassive though. But yes - do it! Great overall experience with AWH.

We have been able to raise awareness of important social issues of our local community.

AccuWeb review by <span>Hasmukh P.</span>
Hasmukh P.

Best in System to Service

What do you like best?

They have latest technology system to support your function and quick services to solve your queries.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about their hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We definitely recommend others to use Accuweb Hosting for uninterrupted solution and quick and accurate services. Big thumb up for Accuweb Hosting.

Quick support is one of the business problem we were facing. It get solved by AccuWeb hosting. They just not provided quick support but also provided accurate solutions. Those help us to improve our website.

AccuWeb review by <span>Gamal G.</span>
Gamal G.

Accuweb is the best

What do you like best?

I like their customer service the best. At any time i need assistance i can reach out to them, and they dont stop until the issue is resolved.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that i dislike about them.

I host over 10 accounts with them for over 10 years and my websites have never went down, never crashed. They are all still up and running to this date.

Learning about AccuWeb Hosting?

* We monitor all AccuWeb Hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.