AceProject

3.2

Project tracking software to manage your tasks, timesheets, documents and expenses.

Work for AceProject?

Learning about AceProject?

AceProject Reviews

Ask AceProject a Question
Showing 5 AceProject reviews
AceProject review by Consultant

"Great Tool For Tracking Tickets and Software Deployments"

What do you like best?

I like how there are many configurable fields in which can be used to tag and run reporting against. There are fields in which a user can hand type as well as the system supporting drop downs, and validations on numeric and/or date values.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to control the stream of comments in the updates. Right now a user can remove anyones comments; it'd be nice if all comments we saved as their own object and are shown chronologically in terms of how they are added. It was a training/retooling of our users to teach them the best way to add new comments within the Summary based on our business needs. The mobile app is very lacking; it needs to be overhauled for iOS. The iOS app constantly does not work or crashes. I have not seen it updated in a very long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a pretty solid product for tracking of tickets. It has a great audit history as well as functionality for Admins to add a host of drop downs and drop down values to help keep tickets monitored by reporting.

Tracking inbound tickets from clients for setting up new functionality or addressing existing functionality within our software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AceProject
AceProject review by User

"Great Project Management and task Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

I really like the task tracking feature of this software. It is easy to use and easy to get started. I also like the Dashboard view. It is very helpful and easy to read.

What do you dislike?

There is no section for risk management. I think it would be helpful to have some risk management or at least issue tracking area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is important to make sure you know what you want to get out of the software. There are many features that can confuse your ultimate goal.

Task tracking is the issue which I use the most

What Project Management solution do you use?

AceProject review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Functional but lacks some necessary detais"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Ace project is cost/value. The software is extremely affordable and allows you to perform basic tasks which is ideal if you just want something that isn't as in depth. It does have Gantt charts included so this aids with planning as well.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Ace project is not having the ability to go in depth as I would like to. And an important aspect which I find pretty weird is that it doesn't have a calendar. I am one of those who use a calendar for everything so this was a semi-issue for me. You also are unable to set milestones and pages are a bit slow to load but the speed is something that's easily fixable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My Recommendation to other who are considering Ace Project is to take into consideration the depth of the projects you plan to do and how much functionality do you really need to complete your planning. Ace is definitely an affordable option and can get the job done but if you feel as though you may need a little extra take note of the functions you really need and what you can do without, then do your research to see if Ace will be a great fit.

We utilize Ace for small group projects because it not functional enough for in depth projects. It is pretty easy to setup a new project and they give you the option of utilizing templates. I love the benefit of being able to set times, due dates and levels of priority with tasks.

AceProject review by User

"AceProject Review"

What do you like best?

I really like that it is easy to create and manage tasks. Having a place to upload and store documentation is really effective in the long run. The interface is outdated and could use some touching up but overall it is very simple to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

The comments section needs an upgrade. Users are only able to sort with three filters which is great for smaller projects, but for long term projects; it just creates clutter.

Product briefs, documentation ad group discussions.

AceProject review by User in Computer Software

"Ace Project Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ace projectis the ability to track with colleague and counterparts.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not modern and very clunky.

Communicaiton to partenrs is huge. Ace Projects lets us all understand where we are at on the project plan.

Learning about AceProject?

* We monitor all AceProject reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.