Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

AchieveIt

3.7
(3 reviews)

AchieveIt enables businesses to easily track and monitor their most important initiatives, drive change, and achieve more. AchieveIt provides leaders real-time visibility into the status of critical initiatives, creates alignment between strategy and projects, provides accountability for results, and enables efficient collaboration.

Work for AchieveIt?

Learning about AchieveIt?

AchieveIt Reviews

Ask AchieveIt a Question
Showing 3 AchieveIt reviews
AchieveIt review by Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.

"Great when used correctly"

What do you like best?

I love the reminders you can set for your projects. It keeps you accountable and on task.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the not so intuitive tabs and drop down menus.

This creates a space where time consuming meeting are held to a minimum. Only meetings that are necessary are being held and all involved have access to the projects to be discussed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AchieveIt
AchieveIt review by Andrea W.
Andrea W.

"Achieve it with Achieveit"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it makes getting your tasks done. Streamlined and organized. Never been more productive.

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit tricky getting started up. However once it’s running it makes productivity easier.

I mainly use it to make sure I get everyone’s charts updated. I input names and it just helps me keep on track.

What Strategic Planning solution do you use?

AchieveIt review by User

"First Thoughts on AchieveIt"

What do you like best?

I get a consolidated view of all my tasks, and I'm able to collaborate with others across my organization.

What do you dislike?

Your progress is transparent to everyone, which can be both good and bad.

Staying on track with all open projects, and being easily notified of unforeseen changes.

Learning about AchieveIt?

* We monitor all AchieveIt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.