3.7

Acquisio is a high-powered performance media solution that enables digital marketers to optimize their search campaigns and report on social, mobile, and display initiatives, all in one easy-to-use dashboard.

Work for Acquisio?

Learning about Acquisio?

Acquisio Reviews

Showing 55 Acquisio reviews
Acquisio review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Acquisio is great for PPC agencies that need machine learning and reporting"

What do you like best?

It is one of the only big management tools that has machine learning with intra-day bidding available, and it is the lest costing one of the two that offers it. Plus, it has a reporting suite, that make very visual reports but can still be exported in Excel. It has a great data integration featured, so you can upload other data into the system and use in reports as well. Lastly, account team is great and responsive.

What do you dislike?

With the Web.com acquiring them last year, development has been much slower than it was before to the tool. Social is a little off as well, they had invested in a platform that hasn't been updated so it is behind the times. There are other features that are a bit behind in the tool. However, things like the reporting functionality make up for it for the most part. If they pick-up their innovation again, like where they were over a year ago, they can be a solid partner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have moved past the acquisition and going back to innovative the product, as long as they continue to do that, it is a great product.

Manual bidding, budgeting and reports. Depending on the number of clients serviced, it can save you at least one FTE or more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Acquisio
Acquisio review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Save Time, See Results"

What do you like best?

Being relatively green to the SEM world, the Acquisio team has been INSANELY helpful getting us not only off the ground, but flying high. Love that it handles the day to day of bid management so that we can focus on the creative, and the needs of our clients. Between account management and the support team, we always know just where to turn if we have any trouble, and they are always responsive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

A lack of complete control (as is the case with any tool) can sometimes be frustrating, as well as the inability to provide YOY reporting as nicely as 30 day comparatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial, and see if it works for you.

Acquisio has allowed us to add SEM to our list of services, as we let the tool to do the heavy lifting while we focus on the more creative aspects of the job.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Acquisio review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"MITTCOM's Acquisio Review "

What do you like best?

There are many reasons why we love Acquisio. From the fantastic customer support to the advanced proprietary technology they offer, Acquisio is a perfect fit for any medium sized advertising agency. We have a dedicated support representative who is always on top of things, and regularly checks in to see if there is any way she can assist. Having someone on their team that cares about our clients campaigns as much as we do is a true blessing.

What do you dislike?

One thing we do always wish Acquisio was able to offer was more real time bidding categories. Currently they can only adjust Max CPC's and device adjustments in real time. We hope that in the future they can start making adjustments on things such as geographic locations and certain demographic information such as age and gender.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Acquisio over all other competitors such as Kenshoo, Marin, or QuanticMinds. They are not as large as the competitors, but they level of attention to individual campaigns is outstanding.

Acquisio helps us manage all of our digital media. It guarantees that we are able to give our clients the lowest cost's per clicks. This helps maximize conversions and reduce any wast. We realized how powerful Acquisio was when the first question from almost every client we onboard is how are you able to get such low costs per clicks?

Acquisio review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"I enjoy using Acquisio. Seems to work really well for most accounts"

What do you like best?

The budget pacing works very well for what we are doing. I think that for the majority of our campaigns, we don't have to worry about over or under spending.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to force the bids to increase instead of going up in small increments. I also have seen some discrepancies with the rollover feature.

One major complaint that I have is that if you are trying to optimize by demographic, time of day, device type, etc., you are not able to use any bid adjustments because it will mess up the Acquisio BBM algo. These things are pretty important to me to be able to do, but we have to make the sacrifice because the budget and bid management is just a bit more important to us. It would be nice to not have to choose though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is something that can require some close attention. If you have a campaign that is not serving enough, it is pretty challenging to get acquisio to bid high enough to make your cpcs competitive enough.

Time it takes to do budget pacing. Automating this task frees up about 12 hours of my week. It helps me solve some major issues I have with time constraints and I know that as long as my campaigns are in Acquisio, they are at least going to be running steadily while I am unable to oversee them.

Acquisio review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Excellent Platform for PPC Management"

What do you like best?

The friendly atmosphere provided by the account reps at Acquisio (even though I've had to change my contract recently so that I no longer have one); the ease of use of the platform now that BBM has been integrated directly into it; the degree to which the bid management and reporting 'just works.'

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the Acquisio platform. It has been an immense help to me as we have scaled up our PPC accounts both vertically and horizontally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a bid management solution to optimize your accounts beyond what you are capable of achieving by hand, and need custom reporting and third-party integrations that are easily configured and distributed, Acquisio is worth the time to look into. I recommend them highly based on my experience.

The primary benefit is time. I manage a lot of different aspects of our business and, while I started off optimizing PPC bidding by hand, keyword-by-keyword, as our accounts grew this became untenable. With Acquisio I can manage the accounts effectively, scale up, and not neglect too many other responsibilities.

Acquisio review by Diego G.
Diego G.

"Acquisio for digital marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

Acquisio is best when it comes to managing a lot of accounts and ad channels. It helps save time and money, and has an excellent command of budgets and reports. BBM and Acquisio Social are two must have modules. We have always BBM panel open in our computers because it helps to see budget goals at a glance. Besides, this module is bidding all the time which is impossible to be done by a human. Automatic reports are very useful and can be sent monthly, weekly and even daily. Testing facebook/instagram audiences with social module is a very powerful tool that helps identify the best target users.

What do you dislike?

I believe that integration of Social Module has a little room for improvement. The module is great, and of course it needs time to adjust to acquisio reports and BBM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is best to do all the e-learning and keep up with all the new features. To profit from machine learning, I recommend to do small changes regularly and respect CPC or CPA constraints.

Budget management. Reporting. Getting the most out of our customer's ad spend. Testing social audiences.

Acquisio review by Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

"Trapped in a contract, bad performance, bad business practices, and so much more"

What do you like best?

I liked their reporting, it's one of the easiest ones I've used and is reliable. All of my clients liked it. BBM works really well for very basic accounts with a few campaigns. You can basically set and forget.

What do you dislike?

Not really sure where to start - I guess that they advertise Google and Bing data connections but don't let you know there is no Bing Shopping. Not only does their reporting software not connect to Bing Shopping, it can't even bring it in for budget or reporting purposes. I am an eCommerce marketer, I use Bing Shopping for 6 of my clients and there was no work around for reporting. Because of this I tried to cancel, but they refused and I had to retain a lawyer. They refunded my money and now keep charging my card every month. I tried to get them to stop, but they don't ever answer their phone no matter when I call and I've called 3 or 4 times a day on at least 6 different business days. They are an ethical nightmare.

BBM does not work well on shopping campaigns unless you want the same bid on all products in a campaign. For search, it doesn't allow you to make bid adjustments below the campaign level. If you have 500 keywords in a campaign, they will all get the same bid or blanket bids - there is no way to prioritize certain keywords without putting them into their own campaign. For anything beyond simple accounts, this is a nightmare.

Supposedly there is a way to have "budget only" on campaigns, but I was never able to get it implemented. I was also given an Account Manager and told I would have one when I signed up. Once he was fired or quit, he was never replaced. All of their promises and communication are done over the phone, nothing is guaranteed in writing. The Account Manager I had never escalated any of my requests or even remembered anything I asked him, he obviously did not write anything down. Just a bad, very negative experience with a company that costs $899 per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really give the trial a thorough evaluation, because even if they assure you that you can get out of the contract if it isn't a fit - they will fight you tooth and nail. Get everything from them in writing.

Allows you to manage more accounts with less manual labor. The automation was pretty good, I liked not having to worry about over or under spending.

Acquisio review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Poor product and poor customer service"

What do you like best?

Reporting but that can be accomplished through google data studio for free

What do you dislike?

-Its impossible to get customer service or billing to respond to you. It has now been 3 months with no reply to any inquiries.

-The marketing of the cross is incredibly misleading. We experienced the cross but it was because their testing period tanked our results and once they had enough data to learn our results returned to normal.

-They lock you into a year long contract so you are stuck with the product even after you figure out it doesn't work.

-The budget optimizing tool is very limited and does not optimize for most key items (between days or keywords and many other items).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your money.

We were hoping for it to help optimize our search spend budget, allocation and reporting but unfortunately ended up being unnecessary spend.

"Professional Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using the tool to customize our agency reports month over month. I can add or take away metrics to focus the message on what i feel our clients need to see. The graphics and colors are bold and professional.

What do you dislike?

I’m not a big fan of the automation. After having managed some of these campaigns for 10+ years, the automated bidding system has not proven to beat my manual performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch demos — see if it fits with your business model and daily workflow. There is no offline tool, so bear that in mind. See sample reports — your clients and management will love them!

I am able to address concerns before they grow out of control and waste money. I like how I can slice the data various ways, across platforms to aid me in identifying best and worst performers.

Acquisio review by David M.
David M.

"An awesome company focused on customer service, scalability, automation, and superior results"

What do you like best?

Acquisio does so many things to deserve praise. But where they excel above all others is in customer service. Everyone, and I mean everyone, from Client Service representative to the developers to the CEO, demonstrates that they value the relationship with their customers above all else. And that feels awesome.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't have Acquisio to myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you work with Acquisio, you work with a company who is on our side and who will help you to grow and scale your business.

Automation is critical to our business. Acquisio is the perfect (and only) partner to help us automate our online marketing. BBM handles our bid and budget management. Dynamic Campaigns run our paid search. Social Management runs our Facebook ads. By automating these processes, we've seen huge increases in profitability.

Acquisio review by Julian W.
Julian W.

"Lost clients, poor performance, stuck in a contract they won't let us out from...."

What do you like best?

Our account manager is understanding, that's about it.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work as promised. Poorly performing accounts...errors in the accounts that cost us a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using it to manage your bids, then look elsewhere. It sets all bids the same under a campaign, not at the keyword level as told initially. Bad performing accounts and errors have cost us two clients. Acquisio will only let us buy out of the contract by paying 70% of the contract value. They don't care about small businesses.

Created more problems! Losing money...

"Acquisio"

What do you like best?

The thing I liked best was being able to A/B test for every part of an ad. They made it very easy to set up the ad. You could test out the ad copy, graphic, headline, and CTA.

What do you dislike?

The thing I disliked about Acquisio was how hard it was to navigate. I had a really hard time trying to figure out how to make changes to an ad especially updating the custom targeting. The chat support was no help and their "help" section didn't help at all. Not to mention it took a while to get an answer from support. Also, I liked how easy it was to A/B test but it creates so many ad sets that it is hard to keep track.

I was hoping by using this software I would be able to A/B test to try to lower my CPC. My CPC ended up being higher than usual.

Acquisio review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Services

"Acquisio PPC Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The Reporting feature is excellent for a franchise system. We have one PPC strategy and hundreds of accounts. We were able to build a simple report which could be updated with all KPIs each month and connect to Salesforce to attribute revenue per sale.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't make alot of sense for my team to use the Bulk Management features of the tool because Google is more advanced and it is more important for my team to be Google specialists than Acquisio specialists. We do not use teh full features of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a simple PPC reporting need for a high volume of accounts, it is a great tool for that purpose.

Franchise System needs for reporting on PPC. Ability to show results from hundreds of PPC accounts and automate reporting,

Acquisio review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Finally a reporting solution for mid-sized agencies running multiple PPC campaigns!"

What do you like best?

The reporting is the perfect solution for our team. We handle numerous PPC campaigns and we're able to utilize their reporting to showcase the metrics to our clients in a clean and professional way (and white labeling!). The reports are also very easy to use and once a template is saved, it's there every month.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are data discrepancies to work out. We usually have to conduct a sync every month before reporting as the data tends to not match up with what we see in the actual platforms (AdWords, Bing, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend working very closely with the setup team at first. I think the platform seems so easy to use that it's almost difficult to not want to take the reigns immediately, however it helps to ensure all things are set up properly from the beginning.

We're able to simplify the reporting for our clients every single month! Tis has helped us solve the issue of having a smaller team, but still have the time to manage multiple clients. We save time each month on reporting.

Acquisio review by Jillyn J.
Jillyn J.

"Great Tool for Paid Search Budget Control and Trend Analysis"

What do you like best?

As an agency, I like having my accounts in one place. Acquisio offers an easy-to-act upon dashboard.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found the bid management tool to outperform what we can do manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try this tool before other costly ones. We have only scratched the surface of its true potential for usability. I

I am able to report true CPLs for each product (or service) line individually as their margins and costs will differ. This helps the clients to know where they can confidently use their marketing dollars to grow each line of business.

Acquisio review by Jean S.
Jean S.

"A great tool for achieve a best return to investment for Ads campaigns"

What do you like best?

The principal thing that we like in Acquisio is a capacity optimize Ads campaigns of our clients achieving small values for clicks and conversions.

Other feature that we like is a report tool. With this we create reports to update clients with campaings evolutions, and reports to internal team analise and correct or optimize campaings.

What do you dislike?

i don't had problems or things that I disliked in use of Acquisio.

We use to optimize Ads campaigns and create reports to clients.

With Acquisio we achieve great performance in PPC adWords campaigns.

Acquisio review by Gareth P.
Gareth P.

"A great time saver"

What do you like best?

Their automated reporting saves a lot of time

What do you dislike?

Requires a minimum of 1 conversion per day to be effective - which can be an obstacle for smaller businesses / campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the bid budget management to work most effectively, you need each campaign to generate at least one conversion per day. For smaller companies, this can be an obstacle - check your situation

Time saving with automated reporting. We are able to provide extranet access to our clients to access their accounts dashboards without us having to manually compile reports each month

"Acquisio Review"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use / navigation, BBM (for lead gen accounts only) ability to customize the reports & import data from non-supported external sources, the Social platform.

What do you dislike?

Limitations with reporting / comparing date ranges. Limitations with bulk uploads for social

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform if you have a lot of lead gen accounts or a lot of small to mid-size accounts that don't need a ton of bells & whistles.

Account management all in one spot. Save time / money, consistent reporting & process for budget management, optimization etc.

Acquisio review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"Pretty Good"

What do you like best?

The bid management algorithm when setup properly can really benefit a campaign. Small campaigns I do see adverse effects but on large campaigns with a substantial number of daily clicks, you will see decrease CPC or CPL.

What do you dislike?

Smaller adwords accounts don't see much benefit.

Bid management and reporting

Acquisio review by HANI F.
HANI F.

"amazing software for bid and budget management"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that i Don't have to spent endless hours trying to manage my ppc budget.

What do you dislike?

There's not always someone you can pick up the phone and call. They used to be better in the beginning of the relationship,

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you give it a real chance.

i have achieved cheaper cost per lead acquisition.

Acquisio review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"My Favorite Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

He company I work for manages a lot of campaigns across industries and countries. Acquisio makes it easy to pull in data from multiple sources and schedule reports as needed.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interfaces in their platform can take a little time to load sometimes. I usually keep multiple windows open for the most frequently used screens.

The Acquisio platform has allowed us to provide updates to clients when they need it. It also serves as a way to keep track of certain key metrics with campaigns. The reports are highly customizable so everyone gets the data they need.

Acquisio review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Acquisio Functionality"

What do you like best?

Acquisio's BBM service allows for automated bid and budget management which frees up a great deal of time. I manage a number of AdWords accounts and having BBM is a huge help. It frees up my time from having to constantly monitoring budgets and CPC and bid adjustments. I am allowed more time to optimize and research. Plus, BBM provides better performance than manual manipulation.

What do you dislike?

The main problem I have with Acquisio is the importing campaigns functionality. It isn't easy to change up groupings and often campaigns are resorted into the wrong groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what you are looking to do and test it out to see if it meets your needs.

We use Acquisio as a reporting solution. The reports are customizable and easy to read.

Acquisio review by Micah P.
Micah P.

"Excellent platform for lead based marketers"

What do you like best?

BBM, reporting suite, cross-platform management, support

What do you dislike?

No algorithms for ROAS bidding and no plan to incorporate on their timeline. This could potentially be a deal breaker if we end up working with more e-commerce clients in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acquisio is easy to pick up and use. While it's algorithms may not be as complex as other platforms like Kenshoo and Double Click it does a really good job for CPA goals. I don't think Acquisio would be very successful going head up in e-commerce scenarios.

Lowering cost per lead

Acquisio review by Gil H.
Gil H.

"Great White-Label Reporting & Automated Features Across Channel"

What do you like best?

The reports are very professional and give you the options to present them to your client with the KPIs that matter most to them. Having cross-channel integration is key for making Acquisio a one-stop shop for reporting needs.

What do you dislike?

As with all third-party platforms, data syncing and new feature adoption can take some time to work out.

Tracking, reporting, and influencing KPIs across multiple channels has been a huge time saver. Acquisio allows me to look wholisitically to best allocate my client's marketing dollars.

Acquisio review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great solution for PPC advertisers"

What do you like best?

Two features stand out: their Bid and Budget Manager technology and the Reporting suite. BBM saves time in monitoring pacing against budget, and optimizes for the best CPC or CPA more efficiently than a human can do. The reporting suite saves hours of time spent manually pulling client reporting data and assembling it into a client-ready report. Acquisio does all that work for you, freeing up time to write a coherent analysis of the data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes BBM needs to be tweaked to spend the entire client budget. Reporting formats are a little inflexible. Many bulk updates cannot be done through the platform (copying ads, etc.).

Every agency PPC manager is balancing multiple clients, and spending hours on manual reporting and bid management. Acquisio solves those problems and frees us up to develop strategy for clients.

Acquisio review by Administrator

"Great customer service from Acquisio"

What do you like best?

Acquisio often contacts us to be Beta testers for their new innovations. We appreciate the great customer service we have always received, from all levels of their organization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes engine updates to the Acquisio platform are delayed; it would be great to have some type of portal notification as to that delay.

Definite time savings in campaign creation and bid management.

Acquisio review by Gerardo T.
Gerardo T.

"Awesome Reporting Features"

What do you like best?

Automated Reports are one of the thigs that I wanted before getting Acquisio. They have a nice Report generator platform.

What do you dislike?

There should be more content in Spanish. I guess we are a few latin american users outside the US

Automated reports were the best, bu also we can configure email notifications if some of our clients campaigns are getting no conversions

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product. Makes analyzing easy."

What do you like best?

Acquisio is a great platform to use when you are wanting to look at all of your data in one place.

It is very customizable and allows you to change different views and settings to better analyze accounts.

What do you dislike?

Integration with outside tools can be very time consuming, tedious and have no explanation for problems or issues that arise. Although the Acquisio team is always trying to help, constantly having to worry if the integration is recording data correctly is a burden.

Acquisio helps solve many problems. The platform is very user friendly making it very easy for any person to understand the data, whether that be clients or new employees.

Acquisio review by Agency in Automotive
Agency in Automotive

"Acquisio for Agencies"

What do you like best?

Acquisio's platform is designed specifically for agencies who manage a medium to high number of clients digital marketing accounts. As such, it does simplify management of budgets and campaigns. Their BBM (bid and budget management) tool works well to reduce bid costs.

What do you dislike?

It can be simpler to create and manage campaigns directly on the source platform (i.e. AdWords, Facebook) rather than using a go-between interface like Acquisio. Some quirks about using a go-between interface that seem awkward to me.

Manage multiple clients ad budgets/accounts/campaigns via a single interface.

Acquisio review by Bob M.
Bob M.

"Acquisio enables us to spend less time on bid management and reporting and more on optimization"

What do you like best?

The Bid and Budget Management functionality is most useful to us. We have begun incorporating some of the reporting functionality and plan on leveraging this much more as we move forward

What do you dislike?

Inability to handle pre-roll video seamlessly.

We've always found it difficult to balance custom campaigns with automation to provide our clients with the best SEM services. Acquisio has allowed us to do that and more.

Acquisio review by User

"This powerful tool has played a key role in the growth of our customer base!"

What do you like best?

Don't know what we would do without the BBM module.

What do you dislike?

Missing some basic functionality around "Ad Editing"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign-up Now!

Greatly reduces the time it takes to manage our digital marketing publishers. We now have the time to work on other, equally important marketing projects.

Acquisio review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Acquisio Boosts Campaign Performance"

What do you like best?

Acquisio is an easy to use platform. I have been able to train new starters easily and the platform is particularly easy for them to navigate.

Acquisio has solved all our under spending problems and has been able to increase one campaigns conversions by 800% compared to running through AdWords alone.

What do you dislike?

There are a few of AdWords functionalities that you're unable to perform in Acquisio but it's easy to just find them in AdWords.

It has solved our overall under spending problem and has paced our campaigns budgets accurately. It has increased, across the board, conversions for our clients and has reduced the number of clients cancelling.

Acquisio review by Executive Sponsor in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Executive Sponsor in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Acquisio experience"

What do you like best?

Customer support; Bid and Budget Manager - Acquisio has AMAZING support personnel, do not give up until solving issue, and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Pace of technological change - specific to Facebook - believe this is starting to come along now (building and managing FB/Instagram campaigns within the platform)

Needed to scale our business, building and managing thousands of search and display campaigns for our clients. Acquisio solution excellent for that, in particular, Bid and Budget Manager to automate bidding process in Google really drove efficiencies and great results for clients (increased CTR; reduced effective CPC)

"Very Painful"

What do you like best?

The app design was pretty good and the theory sounded like it should work but I did not have a positive experience overall.

What do you dislike?

The sales person made promises he couldn't keep and gave incorrect information. I was charged multiple times for services I did not request. I did not get one lead during the time I paid for search marketing.

My goal was to test the product first and then offer online marketing to my clients.

Agency

"Outstanding! Bid & Budget Management Is The Real Deal"

What do you like best?

Results. It is almost on autopilot. Our results after 2 weeks were outstanding. Our cost per conversion dropped from $230 range to the $50 range.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could have kept our initial support resource, but he only works with trial accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let the help you set up the system and coach you through it.

Reduced our adwords management load. Saw a drastic reduction in cost per conversion. We no longer blow out our budget early in the day or month.

Acquisio review by Roy H.
Roy H.

"A Good Product That's Getting Better"

What do you like best?

The performance tab of BBM is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

BBM doesn't function as it should sometime, so I have to control some accounts manually. I wish there were more options to allow report template creation to be faster. Right, there's a lot of slow dragging and dropping involved.

I manage a number of PPC accounts. Acquisio allows me to be more efficient so that I can do more for each client.

Acquisio review by User

"Good but not Great"

What do you like best?

I liked the granularity of the targets you could set and the fact that they made frequent bid changes. I felt like they were pretty responsive to emails.

What do you dislike?

There was a lot of unknown. I felt like our AdWords account performed ok under the Acquisio platform but our Bing ads did not.

We were using Acquisio to better control our PPC for search. They helped with optimization and efficiency.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Reporting features allow for the team to spend less time compiling data manually and more time analyzing and optimizing toward performance goals

What do you dislike?

Integration with the platform. Bulky operation

A centralized online data warehouse with integrated reporting features

"Acquisio Review"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use as it is pretty self-explanatory.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be very slow, and I have lost reports prior to saving because of that.

Making sure my client's budgets are paced throughout the month.

Acquisio review by kidus t.
kidus t.

"Acquisio"

What do you like best?

Acquisio is the best platform i have worked with so far, the BBM self serve makes life very simple. What i like most about Acquisio would be the support team which are there to help and customize some futures to the specifications you want, if its doable.

What do you dislike?

There can be some mishaps, but, the team is quick to respond and report any issues.

Reporting is customizable and easy,

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product with Greater Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Acquisio's platform allows for efficient data analysis and reporting across all of our client accounts. The Acquisio team, specifically Ian and Mike, are also very quick to respond to us if we are ever having any issues! They are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There can be a few glitches here and there, but as mentioned, the team is quick to respond and report any issues at hand.

Budgetary issues, CPA analysis.

"Acquisio Review"

What do you like best?

Acquisio does a lot right. Their new reporting module is very intuitive and easy to set up. They are continuing to take feedback and criticism to make the reporting better. Their KPI modules are also improving and help in understanding where an account stands at any given point in the reporting cycle to meeting a KPI goal. The editor ability within the platform is also helpful to make changes across multiple platforms or duplicate strategies easily.

What do you dislike?

There is no quality excel based reporting. They focus on the widget style pdf reporting, which is great, but sometimes I need excel web queries for offline reporting, etc. The rules for automation are helpful, but more advanced and difficult to fully implement. Usually a lot of errors that are confusing when trying to manually or automatically make rule changes. Lastly, sometimes the platform can be a bit slow, but overall, its not too bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, Acquisio does a lot right and is one of the top bid management platforms, but there are a few things missing or in the works that could make this platform even better. Price ends up being a huge factor, so comparing to Marin, Kenshoo, DoubleClick is a key to seeing what platforms work best for you.

Looking to cut down on reporting time and campaign management time. The automation overall is helpful from Acquisio, especially the reporting and editor features. This has helped cut down on the manual processes and leave time for strategy and overall implementation.

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

Reporting platform is great. The platforms makes your day to day management much easier.

What do you dislike?

The rules and automation need some improvement. The process is really long to use.

We are able to manage all the publishers at one place which help us in our daily optimisation

Agency

"Time Saver - An Agency's Go To"

What do you like best?

Love that the reporting is in widgets - much easier on the eyes than spreadsheets

What do you dislike?

I wish YOY comparisons could be compared within the same widget. Bid adjustments at the account level are limiting to overall performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful to save you time and money

Saving time, increasing clicks, increasing conversions.

Acquisio review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Acquisio perfect for reports"

What do you like best?

Acquisio es una herramienta útil para reportar eficientemente y muy rápido las campañas de publicidad digital.

What do you dislike?

Aunque es una herramienta que podría tener un mejor diseño, no es tan intuitiva y necesitas hacer mucas acciones de clics para poder llegar a una acción específica.

Reporting

Acquisio review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform for reporting and data and bid management!"

What do you like best?

Reporting is the easiest of all capabilities within the platform. We have saved countless hours using automated reports and scheduled reports as opposed to pulling data from multiple sources and manually creating reports.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, at times there are system issues or times when things aren't working to expectations but the support team is always quick to resolve issues. Communication with the support team is easy and their response time is always within our expectation.

na

Acquisio review by Marc-André C.
Marc-André C.

"Good SEM/PPC Solution"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that all my reports can be automatically built. It is quick and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is quite difficult to link other platforms like DoubleClick in Acquisio.

We are saving a lot of time regarding our PPC repots.

Acquisio review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Useful but frustrating"

What do you like best?

It is pretty powerful for the price. Can do a lot of what the top of the line platforms can do.

What do you dislike?

It is build mainly on flash so it is terribly slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For companies that don't have a lot to spend on a management platform than this could work for you.

It helps manage huge and high volume pay per click campaigns.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for complex campaigns"

What do you like best?

The automated bidding and reporting features

What do you dislike?

The cost can be prohibitive if you bill clients at a flat rate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a free trial and a cost/benefits analysis.

We've been able to increase our conversion rates while decreasing the cost per without as much need for granular manual attention.

"Solid SEM Solution"

What do you like best?

Customization and ability to glean accurate analyses across multiple accounts. Automatic reporting is also a plus and great to expedite reports and save time.

What do you dislike?

Inflexible reporting formats and low customization. Would like additional features here.

Reduction in hours spent on analyzing data and reporting. Easy to understand the data and make updates or corrections to bids/keywords, etc.

Acquisio review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Used it for a short time, had problems around reporting revenue"

What do you like best?

I liked the interface, it was good looking and the usability part was not too bad ether.

What do you dislike?

The management part is good, you can get basic stuff done, the problem was that we were managing a large account and the tool could no handle it. We had all sorts of problems around sales revenue reporting and attribution.

Managing paid search campaigns.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Company, Great Technology"

What do you like best?

We utilize and like their Bid Budget Management.

What do you dislike?

So far, there are no dislikes for this product.

Maximizing results with Bid Budget Management. Increased performance.

Acquisio review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Good, but critical issues unstable"

What do you like best?

BBM optimization is great, Budget Pacing works amazing

What do you dislike?

Poor client support, a lot of bugs. No native Youtube Support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Correct bugs and improve customer support

CPC optimization.

Acquisio review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"The Best Tool for Bid Management"

What do you like best?

Acqusios bid and budget management tool and support service

What do you dislike?

Application will load slowly. Savin& errors accur reguler basis

Our business goal to improve clicks, aquisio improved our clicks more than 30%

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Reporting & Campaign Management"

What do you like best?

BBM, Reporting, Bulksheet Management, Workbench

What do you dislike?

No changeable date range in extranet reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's priced well & performs well and the support is great.

Improved CPC. Quality customizable reports.

Learn more about Acquisio

Acquisio Videos

Learning about Acquisio?

* We monitor all Acquisio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
3.7