Acquisio

Acquisio is a high-powered performance media solution that enables digital marketers to optimize their search campaigns and report on social, mobile, and display initiatives, all in one easy-to-use dashboard.

Work for Acquisio?
Celtra leader  2x

Learning about Acquisio?

Acquisio Reviews

Showing 45 Acquisio reviews
Acquisio review by <span>Justin W.</span>
Justin W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I enjoy using Acquisio. Seems to work really well for most accounts

What do you like best?

The budget pacing works very well for what we are doing. I think that for the majority of our campaigns, we don't have to worry about over or under spending.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to force the bids to increase instead of going up in small increments. I also have seen some discrepancies with the rollover feature.

One major complaint that I have is that if you are trying to optimize by demographic, time of day, device type, etc., you are not able to use any bid adjustments because it will mess up the Acquisio BBM algo. These things are pretty important to me to be able to do, but we have to make the sacrifice because the budget and bid management is just a bit more important to us. It would be nice to not have to choose though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is something that can require some close attention. If you have a campaign that is not serving enough, it is pretty challenging to get acquisio to bid high enough to make your cpcs competitive enough.

Time it takes to do budget pacing. Automating this task frees up about 12 hours of my week. It helps me solve some major issues I have with time constraints and I know that as long as my campaigns are in Acquisio, they are at least going to be running steadily while I am unable to oversee them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Acquisio
Acquisio review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

Excellent Platform for PPC Management

What do you like best?

The friendly atmosphere provided by the account reps at Acquisio (even though I've had to change my contract recently so that I no longer have one); the ease of use of the platform now that BBM has been integrated directly into it; the degree to which the bid management and reporting 'just works.'

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the Acquisio platform. It has been an immense help to me as we have scaled up our PPC accounts both vertically and horizontally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a bid management solution to optimize your accounts beyond what you are capable of achieving by hand, and need custom reporting and third-party integrations that are easily configured and distributed, Acquisio is worth the time to look into. I recommend them highly based on my experience.

The primary benefit is time. I manage a lot of different aspects of our business and, while I started off optimizing PPC bidding by hand, keyword-by-keyword, as our accounts grew this became untenable. With Acquisio I can manage the accounts effectively, scale up, and not neglect too many other responsibilities.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Acquisio review by <span>Elizabeth G.</span>
Elizabeth G.

Trapped in a contract, bad performance, bad business practices, and so much more

What do you like best?

I liked their reporting, it's one of the easiest ones I've used and is reliable. All of my clients liked it. BBM works really well for very basic accounts with a few campaigns. You can basically set and forget.

What do you dislike?

Not really sure where to start - I guess that they advertise Google and Bing data connections but don't let you know there is no Bing Shopping. Not only does their reporting software not connect to Bing Shopping, it can't even bring it in for budget or reporting purposes. I am an eCommerce marketer, I use Bing Shopping for 6 of my clients and there was no work around for reporting. Because of this I tried to cancel, but they refused and I had to retain a lawyer. They refunded my money and now keep charging my card every month. I tried to get them to stop, but they don't ever answer their phone no matter when I call and I've called 3 or 4 times a day on at least 6 different business days. They are an ethical nightmare.

BBM does not work well on shopping campaigns unless you want the same bid on all products in a campaign. For search, it doesn't allow you to make bid adjustments below the campaign level. If you have 500 keywords in a campaign, they will all get the same bid or blanket bids - there is no way to prioritize certain keywords without putting them into their own campaign. For anything beyond simple accounts, this is a nightmare.

Supposedly there is a way to have "budget only" on campaigns, but I was never able to get it implemented. I was also given an Account Manager and told I would have one when I signed up. Once he was fired or quit, he was never replaced. All of their promises and communication are done over the phone, nothing is guaranteed in writing. The Account Manager I had never escalated any of my requests or even remembered anything I asked him, he obviously did not write anything down. Just a bad, very negative experience with a company that costs $899 per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really give the trial a thorough evaluation, because even if they assure you that you can get out of the contract if it isn't a fit - they will fight you tooth and nail. Get everything from them in writing.

Allows you to manage more accounts with less manual labor. The automation was pretty good, I liked not having to worry about over or under spending.

Acquisio review by Agency
Agency

Professional Reporting Tool

What do you like best?

I enjoy using the tool to customize our agency reports month over month. I can add or take away metrics to focus the message on what i feel our clients need to see. The graphics and colors are bold and professional.

What do you dislike?

I’m not a big fan of the automation. After having managed some of these campaigns for 10+ years, the automated bidding system has not proven to beat my manual performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch demos — see if it fits with your business model and daily workflow. There is no offline tool, so bear that in mind. See sample reports — your clients and management will love them!

I am able to address concerns before they grow out of control and waste money. I like how I can slice the data various ways, across platforms to aid me in identifying best and worst performers.

Acquisio review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

An awesome company focused on customer service, scalability, automation, and superior results

What do you like best?

Acquisio does so many things to deserve praise. But where they excel above all others is in customer service. Everyone, and I mean everyone, from Client Service representative to the developers to the CEO, demonstrates that they value the relationship with their customers above all else. And that feels awesome.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't have Acquisio to myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you work with Acquisio, you work with a company who is on our side and who will help you to grow and scale your business.

Automation is critical to our business. Acquisio is the perfect (and only) partner to help us automate our online marketing. BBM handles our bid and budget management. Dynamic Campaigns run our paid search. Social Management runs our Facebook ads. By automating these processes, we've seen huge increases in profitability.

Acquisio review by <span>Julian W.</span>
Julian W.

Lost clients, poor performance, stuck in a contract they won't let us out from....

What do you like best?

Our account manager is understanding, that's about it.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work as promised. Poorly performing accounts...errors in the accounts that cost us a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using it to manage your bids, then look elsewhere. It sets all bids the same under a campaign, not at the keyword level as told initially. Bad performing accounts and errors have cost us two clients. Acquisio will only let us buy out of the contract by paying 70% of the contract value. They don't care about small businesses.

Created more problems! Losing money...

Learning about Acquisio?

* We monitor all Acquisio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.