actiTIME

actiTIME - project time tracking software for companies of any size and any business type. It helps 7000+ companies all over the world to track employees work time.

Work for actiTIME?
Openairpsa leader  timetracking  2x

Learning about actiTIME?

actiTIME Reviews

Ask actiTIME a Question
Showing 27 actiTIME reviews
actiTIME review by <span>Kisenn H.</span>
Kisenn H.

Very compact software, with multiple fuctions actitime.

What do you like best?

actiTime is a very compact software, the version that was released for mobile devices is the one that I liked the most, because being outside my computer I can take the time of any task, even the smallest, and see results in real time and with good statistics.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices offered by actitime in each of their plans, I think that a software of time should be very cheap, and in this case the prices exceed $ 400 per month, I would like Actitime to consider the prices, and so be able to have immediate accessibility to better work plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend actitime to companies that want to progress in the field of organizing their staff, in order to keep the real time of each worker.

actiTime has benefited me too much in my company, because I have managed to take the time of work of each of the employees and thus be able to know exactly how much time they work, and the work they do, to be explained with percentages in the results as it does actitime .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about actiTIME
actiTIME review by <span>Allison M.</span>
Allison M.

Pleasant and successful with the basic design in actitime.

What do you like best?

Actitime has a very basic design that has made me think that it is a very comfortable software, that has provided a quite adaptable platform and that facilitates the work very well, and together with its good characteristics, makes the stay more pleasant and successful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the time statistics shown by actitime every time a day of work ends, it is assumed that some statistics must be well explained with percentages and some other factor that simplifies the understanding of the information, I would like more diversity to be applied in the graphs and statistics of the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend actitime for those companies that want to take control of their employees' work, in order to provide a fair payment according to the time worked.

actiTime has helped me a lot to control the working time of each person in my company, even though the information of final result in time, is not as precise, yet I have managed to understand enough to know what time each person worked, It's fantastic actiTime.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

actiTIME review by <span>Melanie T.</span>
Melanie T.

Simply organized

What do you like best?

It has a wide environment that allows you to see more than a simple schedule and / or how a project is going to be executed, but it shows how the structure is such as who will be in charge of one thing or another, in which time it should be used Some work that was provided. It is a great tool that allows to have all the time controlled the operations that are going to be carried out.

What do you dislike?

To be honest it was a little complicated as entering the working environment of this tool. With so many options that can be applied, knowing what to use or not, knowing that it will be used was a bit complicated, you should create tutorials explaining how to get the most out of this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can always count on having everything organized with this tool, it is complete and efficient. Recommended

I always tell when creating a project this tool, keeps me informed of what is the next step that I will execute. It shows in detail what is happening in each section and execution of the project.

actiTIME review by <span>Norka F.</span>
Norka F.

Many functions in a single program.

What do you like best?

Actitime is a very productive software that can be very useful to carry out projects and take time of each worker, you can even do different tasks at the same time without having to go to another program. What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use, I have been able to apply it to my colleagues in a simple way, just explain a few steps, they already know how to take the time and the software automatically calculates the payment for the time worked, this software is too good, saves a lot of time for our staff and makes it have a better efficiency and work in a fair way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this software has so little design for its customers, the design is the factor that should matter most in all the software and even the most important factor of all since that is where the quality of the product and the concentration and comfort that you will give your customers. I would recommend that you take time to design another interface that we like, that attracts us a lot and that shows us confidence and security when performing the task we are willing to do, this is the factor that I see as negative, the rest of the software It is totally good and excellent, you just have to change that factor and that's it, it will be a complete software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to all companies that want to improve their working time and save the calculation of the corresponding payment, since with this software, they will have these calculations automatically and they will not have to do anything at all.

This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to get my employees to have a better interaction with their work time, and yet I have also been able to take the extra time that each of them works, and all this with a simple software that although it is Simple to use, it brings excellent results in such a short time of work.

actiTIME review by <span>Monica B.</span>
Monica B.

Most advanced telephone version.

What do you like best?

What I like most about actiTime is its phone version, since it comes more complete and brings more specifications, and believe it or not, it is much faster and more feasible than the web version. I also really like that this program is so easy to understand statistically, because when the work hour or work day ends, it shows graphs to improve my understanding of my employees, these graphs are quite diverse and increase the probabilities to calculate the figures to be paid to each employee and not present any future inconvenience.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this program has such an ugly interface, the desktop version is quite complete and yet I would dare to say that it is a fairly well developed version and designed to meet the goals that each user needs, but it lacks much in design, the phone version has very attractive designs and wins by much to the web version, and should not be, the web version should be better designed and more elaborate because it is the first that came online with the software. I hope you improve this detail since actiTime is a very good program that greatly benefits several companies and I would like you not to have any negative points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to all the companies that want to replace the typical ways of taking the time for a more advanced one and that offers more details and benefits, with this software they will obtain immediate and guaranteed results.

This program has benefited my company a lot since we used to manage time by means of notes, we wrote down the time someone started working and the time it ended, it took us a long time to calculate the time worked by each person, since we discovered actitime and we implemented it, we have solved this and we have managed to obtain statistically the working time without needing to take account.

actiTIME review by <span>Nani N.</span>
Nani N.

Pretty good and efficient functions.

What do you like best?

What I like most about actiTime are the following functions:

1.- Accurate time taking.

2.- Taking extra time.

3.- Really good statistics.

4.- Very good session start.

All these mentioned characteristics are what give life to the program and make it the best time-to-market, it has been innovating each of its characteristics to be considered the best and has been very concerned about the stability of the user and achieve absolute comfort where different work goals and many more achievements are achieved. I hope that this software does not neglect these points of view, because they are the ones that give life to my employees so that they continue using the software within my company and thus diversify the time that each of them works.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the expensive prices of this software, because this program is one of the most important and needed for each company that handles large numbers of employees, it is a very essential program because this way you would exactly contract each employee without having to resort to other methods of work, hopefully at some point consider their customers and lower prices so that the software is better known and more successful. On the other hand, I can not mention another negative point, because all the features of this software are totally good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software absolutely to all companies, because I have noticed that it brings enough benefits to your employees and to the company as such, since you will be able to manage the time every time you want and in this way you will have a better control of work,

I have benefited a lot from this software because since its implementation in my company I have managed to set quite good objectives and I have obtained a very visible benefit in my employees, since I have been able to control the time and extra work time very well, in order to be able to pay them the right amount of money.

Learning about actiTIME?

* We monitor all actiTIME reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.