Active@Disk Image

Need to backup & restore your disks, recover deleted documents & photos, erase disks securely, monitor HDD health, or even repair PC when Windows can't start normally? Try Active@ Data Studio!

Work for Active@Disk Image?

Learning about Active@Disk Image?

Active@Disk Image Reviews

Ask Active@Disk Image a Question
Showing 3 Active@Disk Image reviews
Active@Disk Image review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"Creation of images, disk copies and partitions for the resgurado and restoration of files."

What do you like best?

In the first link I like the varied options that the program for the creation of disk images has, besides being able to create an image of disk partitions, and also of other digital media like disk in general and usb memories, it also offers you the possibility make a complete copy of the disk if necessary, and copy it to other disk or if you prefer in a folder, but without doubt the most remarkable thing is that when you make a disk image you will be making a backup copy of everything you have content in the disk or partition, the idea is basically to use it in case of any system failure, it also offers the possibility of repairing those system files that make errors in the operating system, files that can be lost or deleted, or worse still contaminated by viruses, in summary the program will allow you to create images of any disk or partition regardless of the file system or operating system I'm running on that disk.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the time of image creation if it's a large disk is annoying having to wait a long time to have the disk image at the end of the process, but even worse may be the waiting time to take that image to a disk hard new, being able to be exasperating the time that the program takes the corresponding process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the program because it is a guarantee that all your disk or disk partition is being backed up, in real time or if you have programmed it in such a way that I consider it important to have and use this type of programs to backup your files and replenish the system to its original state from a copy or exact image of the system, with all its files, driver, program, configuration in short all its content, its creators offer several plans for the acquisition of the program according to the type of license what do you want

In my case the program is always running in the system monitoring the changes in the disk and realizing an image in real time, which is a guarantee that the information is being backed up ready to act in case of any system failure, for Fortunately, I have not been a victim of any failure in the computer at work, but not in the home team, where on two occasions the program has allowed me to recover all my files and have control of the system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Active@Disk Image
Active@Disk Image review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Active Disk Image saves my life"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that my files are backed up safely. I work at a college and unfortunately we frequently get viruses on our Local Area Network. By using Active Disk, our system is saved, along with all the student data.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes slow the operating system up while it is updating or backing up. Also doesn't always catch EVERY file I am trying to back up.

We are trying to solve the issue of lost data files. Given the high number of student emails we receive daily, it is a given that some files will come across carrying viruses which damage the existing files, Backing up the system frequently with Active Disk helps prevent this.

What File Recovery solution do you use?

Active@Disk Image review by Katiuska S.
Katiuska S.

"Very good tool for creating images of disks"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool for the creation of images of hard drives, it allows you to save a lot of time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it creates large images and in some cases it takes time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this excellent tool, with it you can solve a lot of problems

I have been able to recover equipment from different clients using this great tool

There are not enough reviews of Active@Disk Image for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Active@Disk Image?

* We monitor all Active@Disk Image reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.