ACTIVE Net

ACTIVE's Net software allows you to use built-in tools to drive participation and engagement across your commiunity, with specific solutions for parks and recreation management, YMCA management, campus recreation management, and general non-for-profit management.

Work for ACTIVE Net?

Learning about ACTIVE Net?

ACTIVE Net Reviews

Showing 10 ACTIVE Net reviews
ACTIVE Net review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

Active Network- every business needs

What do you like best?

Active stores all of our information and is the software we use to sign people up for programs, rent rooms in our facility, and create pool memberships.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how an automatic receipt is sent to the user's email that makes them log in to view it. I also wish Active had an easier way to set up schedules on leagues. The fee for the surcharge is not cheap and when we refund someone if a class was cancelled, we have to then pay them the surcharge back out of our pocket and Active still keeps the profit of us using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy and can meet all of your company's needs.

This is a way to keep all of our participants' information in the system, sign them up for our programs, and create receipt numbers that are easy to track. I love printing off rosters and the email/text communication. It is wonderful to send a mass email to thousands of people to tell them about something upcoming. We also use that database to get address' to print for labels to send out brochures every season. I also used Active Network at my last job too, which was an easy transition because I was very familiar with it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ACTIVE Net
ACTIVE Net review by <span>Seth H.</span>
Seth H.

Easy to use and a breeze to set up - Inflexible Credit Card Processing

What do you like best?

Active Network is very clean and user-friendly. It's multiplatform and mobile friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Active Network is that they aren't flexible with payment options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it for Summer Camp management. I use it for signups, reporting, bill play and everything. It's slick and easy to use

Customer Management, Event Sign-up, and payment

What US Federal Government solution do you use?

ACTIVE Net review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

Reservations and POS

What do you like best?

It is pretty user friendly once you complete a training. Gives you the ability to create reservations in multiples ways and look up past customers as well as easily add buttons for POS.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to easily add rental equipment and manage gear for gear libraries.

Not having to handle cash for events that require a program fee. Able to collect payment over the phone instead of running a credit card

ACTIVE Net review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

ACTIVE NET - User Friendly System

What do you like best?

That is is web based and easy to learn yet very in depth with options for getting options setup. I have been using this software on an off for the past 15 years and I love how it has gotten easier to use over the years.

What do you dislike?

Relies heavily on a different reporting structue that needs dedicated time to manage and understand.The current version we have is not accessible via a cellphone but would be nice to has an app verison to gain access as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it before you buy it - have them do demos either live or via web conference

Can easily integrate into anythin we do in our line of work.

ACTIVE Net review by User in Sports
User in Sports

Great program for interactive interaction.

What do you like best?

The Active Network programs allow me to create material that bring team engagement to an all time high. The Active Network allows you to group work and have staff interact hands on with the technology.

What do you dislike?

The Active tool bars are a little difficult to navigate and the interface can be difficult if you are not as experienced with technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At first the program is difficult to navigate, be patient because the benefits of the program will outweigh the learning curve.

The Active network has solved issues with staff instruction, creating more engaging work across all units. Adding consistancy to work across all departments using the same software.

ACTIVE Net review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

Superior Recreation Management

What do you like best?

I like that ActiveNet allows for seamless registration and program management, and allows for export of data into various formats with Crystal Reports.

What do you dislike?

At times, the export feature of reports can lag and be slow. The printing options are not as versatile as they could be. Changing the default printer is difficult.

Active Net allows for seamless registration and for management of program participants. I have realized that Active Net allows for through POS integration.

Learning about ACTIVE Net?

* We monitor all ACTIVE Net reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.