ACTIVE Net

A custom-branded solution that allows you to deliver actionable communication to your customers while tracking their engagements, enabling a deeper understanding of where, when and how they want to hear from you.

Work for ACTIVE Net?

Learning about ACTIVE Engagement Platform?

ACTIVE Net Reviews

Ask ACTIVE Engagement Platform a Question
Showing 8 ACTIVE Engagement Platform reviews
ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Active Network- every business needs "

What do you like best?

Active stores all of our information and is the software we use to sign people up for programs, rent rooms in our facility, and create pool memberships.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how an automatic receipt is sent to the user's email that makes them log in to view it. I also wish Active had an easier way to set up schedules on leagues. The fee for the surcharge is not cheap and when we refund someone if a class was cancelled, we have to then pay them the surcharge back out of our pocket and Active still keeps the profit of us using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy and can meet all of your company's needs.

This is a way to keep all of our participants' information in the system, sign them up for our programs, and create receipt numbers that are easy to track. I love printing off rosters and the email/text communication. It is wonderful to send a mass email to thousands of people to tell them about something upcoming. We also use that database to get address' to print for labels to send out brochures every season. I also used Active Network at my last job too, which was an easy transition because I was very familiar with it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ACTIVE Net
ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"ACTIVE Net - good solution for effective communication. "

What do you like best?

I have good experience working with this solution. I like many aspects of this platform. I especially like the possibility of mass mailing, for example, when I want to send Christmas wishes to many people or send any information.

What do you dislike?

Generally, this solution is helpful, but I don' t like the interface of this product. In my opinion, it's not very friendly, but I also think that this isn't a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People who (like me) do not like the interface of this product I recommend to be patient, wait and get acquainted with this product. Over time, using this solution will be a pleasure.

I don't have to use marketing help, I can prepare content for offers and reach customers. I believe that this solution improves the efficiency of communication and, in general, the efficiency of work.

What Gym Management solution do you use?

ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by Seth H.
Seth H.

"Easy to use and a breeze to set up - Inflexible Credit Card Processing"

What do you like best?

Active Network is very clean and user-friendly. It's multiplatform and mobile friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Active Network is that they aren't flexible with payment options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it for Summer Camp management. I use it for signups, reporting, bill play and everything. It's slick and easy to use

Customer Management, Event Sign-up, and payment

ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Reservations and POS"

What do you like best?

It is pretty user friendly once you complete a training. Gives you the ability to create reservations in multiples ways and look up past customers as well as easily add buttons for POS.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to easily add rental equipment and manage gear for gear libraries.

Not having to handle cash for events that require a program fee. Able to collect payment over the phone instead of running a credit card

ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"ACTIVE NET - User Friendly System"

What do you like best?

That is is web based and easy to learn yet very in depth with options for getting options setup. I have been using this software on an off for the past 15 years and I love how it has gotten easier to use over the years.

What do you dislike?

Relies heavily on a different reporting structue that needs dedicated time to manage and understand.The current version we have is not accessible via a cellphone but would be nice to has an app verison to gain access as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it before you buy it - have them do demos either live or via web conference

Can easily integrate into anythin we do in our line of work.

ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Great program for interactive interaction."

What do you like best?

The Active Network programs allow me to create material that bring team engagement to an all time high. The Active Network allows you to group work and have staff interact hands on with the technology.

What do you dislike?

The Active tool bars are a little difficult to navigate and the interface can be difficult if you are not as experienced with technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At first the program is difficult to navigate, be patient because the benefits of the program will outweigh the learning curve.

The Active network has solved issues with staff instruction, creating more engaging work across all units. Adding consistancy to work across all departments using the same software.

ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Superior Recreation Management"

What do you like best?

I like that ActiveNet allows for seamless registration and program management, and allows for export of data into various formats with Crystal Reports.

What do you dislike?

At times, the export feature of reports can lag and be slow. The printing options are not as versatile as they could be. Changing the default printer is difficult.

Active Net allows for seamless registration and for management of program participants. I have realized that Active Net allows for through POS integration.

ACTIVE Engagement Platform review by Gigi G.
Gigi G.

"Integrated prodct"

What do you like best?

I like that it provides full integration between registration > exhibitor resource center > speaker resource center > session scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to navigate admin. Not very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may want to ask Lanyon about their newer Conference products.

1 integration solution for all of our conference needs

Learning about ACTIVE Net?

* We monitor all ACTIVE Net reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.