ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign

An all-in-one marketing platform. Grow your business with email, automation, and sales tools. Save time & money using their enterprise level functionality that has been designed for ease of use.

Work for ActiveCampaign?

Learning about ActiveCampaign?

ActiveCampaign Reviews

Ask ActiveCampaign a Question
Showing 439 ActiveCampaign reviews
ActiveCampaign review by <span>Gabriel K.</span>
Gabriel K.

I've used them all... AC is My favourite Marketing Automation Tool

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly the platform is. I love how easy they make it for companies of any size to get started. The ease of use means that companies are accessing more available features for their investment. The difficult to use (and often very expensive) alternative platforms usually results in people getting lost and not using it for all of its capabilities. I LOVE the API, the e-commerce deep integration and the event tracking. I love the support and the active community engagement for support. It's just an overall mind-blowingly valuable resource for the money.

What do you dislike?

There are some things that I would like to see added over time that are offered by competitor products. I don't necessarily need them to add a landing page builder for example, but I could make great use of dynamic content blocks to add to web pages based on lists/tags. Looking forward to the full release of the CRM app which was badly needed. I also wish there were a way to edit live automations in an edit mode and then have a publish button.

ActiveCampaign allows me to send targeted, timely and relevant messages to my audience based on their behaviour. It is an incredibly powerful tool, and ActiveCampaign makes it very easy to do that, and very easy to integrate with other services.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign review by <span>Jessa G.</span>
Jessa G.

Great Product, Great Service, Great Price

What do you like best?

The software is incredibly robust. You can do basic email marketing campaigns, like everyone else out there - but there is so much more "under the hood" of ActiveCampaign, with the indepth functionality of automations, the CRM tools, and integration/tracking on your website. And I recently needed to contact customer support and received incredible service. I'm thrilled.

What do you dislike?

There are a series of training videos that walk through key functionalities and features and how to use them. The person narrating these videos sounds like he hates his life and isn't exactly thrilled about the product he's describing either. I'd rather throw myself out a window than watch the training videos in AC... so I've had to resort to finding alternative videos on YouTube made by people outside of ActiveCampaign. I highly recommend getting someone else to do a new, brighter voice-over for your training vids!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, learn about some of the amazing funnel building and automations you can do. You'll never look back.

I'm both creating more involved and enlightening email campaigns for my own business, but I'm also able to help my clients migrate to ActiveCampaign and improve their marketing campaigns as well.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

ActiveCampaign review by <span>Sheila J D.</span>
Sheila J D.

Best Email Marketing Tool!

What do you like best?

I've used them all and now prefer Active Campaign over all other products. Starting out as a virtual assistant, I had the opportunity to see what the right tools do for a business. This is the best tool for email marketing. I love how it integrates with Wordpress so easily as well as Thrive Cart. Being able to manage additional users on my platform has been great since I'm using a team to manage my business now. Keep up the good work!

What do you dislike?

Would like to send campaigns via tag only. Also, I'd love to see AC implement a sponsorship program. It would be great if there were a shopping cart option for some of my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have to continue using IS for my other business because they are a sponsor for my business at Lock n' Load Marketing. If AC would do sponsorships, I would move 100% to AC for both businesses.

Being able to use my list effectively improves open rates. It's super easy to use with my website, shopping cart, and other platforms like 22Social which we are implementing very soon. I wonder if there are ways I'm not using Active Campaign that I could be using. Would love to have had an onboarding person to walk me through some of the other opportunities. Like, how do I use it as a CRM? What other ways could I use it for analytics?

ActiveCampaign review by <span>Pascal G.</span>
Pascal G.

When you find Mailchimp can't help you! ActiveCampaign is the best

What do you like best?

Even if I have no problem in english, the fact that it's available in french is far more better than other tools. Automations and blast campaing are really easy to setup. There are a lot of automation templates available but I've made my own very easily. Using Zapier, Gmail and ActiveCampaign, I've been able to send a series of email to our new clients even if our website ordering system didn't made it easy to do so. Using Zapier, ActiveCampaign and Googleforms, I've made polls which allow us to get new clients and visitors. I recommend using ActiveCampaign to friends, and other companies I know.

What do you dislike?

Well, I would have to dig very hard to find something I dislike. Heck, I don't even see If there would be something I dislike for the parts I'm not yet using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it with Zapier, Gmail, Google Form to make polls and entice customers to give you answers to what they would need. If you are using ThriveArchitect, It will be awesome. Use your imagination and you will be surprised!

Following with our current active clients was not possible through our website. For some reason, It will not be possible as a lot of time, money and work would need to be invested to make it possible. Using Zapier, we retrieve the email we receive when clients make an order. They are then put in an automation that send them emails to give them advice for their job posting, additionnal product offers and follow-up questions for their results. Usualy, they answer the questions for the results, which allow us to call them to have a chat and maybe propose additionnal services and products. This is only one of the many uses we have with ActiveCampaign. And I can assure you, our website is really not that good, using ActiveCampaign allow us to really increase our performance.

ActiveCampaign review by <span>Christine B.</span>
Christine B.

Clutter free layout, simple + easy to use, yet robust features

What do you like best?

I love the functionality and ease of use. I am a techy person but you don’t need to be to use the product. I set my clients up on it all the time- if only I would use the affiliate link 😂Most of my clients are not tech savvy at all but have no problem using the site. Uncluttered visually as well. Love the ease of the drag and drop functionality of automations. So many great features and options for every email marketing need. You can’t go wrong! I have 3 businesses personally and an account for each.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say I dislike anything, but I would like to be able to have mutliple businesses under 1 account. I have 3 businesses so I have and pay for 3 separate accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is great, so easy to use and there are so many features and functionalities to help you grow, automate and track results for your business. You’ll love it!

I am setting up Active Campaign for my clients, setting up funnels for them with tracking , tagging, etc. for clients and then I teach them how to use the system.

ActiveCampaign review by <span>Peter M.</span>
Peter M.

Marketing Automation for the People!

What do you like best?

There are two things about ActiveCampaign that have made me not only a user but an evangelist. First is the value that the platform provides. There is a rainbow of features for a very reasonable cost. The feature set that is most impressive is the ability to customize marketing automations. The infinite level of customization possible is the #2 reason I use and recommend ActiveCampaign to my clients.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the CRM has room for improvement, but I believe that they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Activate a trial account. You may wish to have help in fully implementing the platform, but the free assistance offered by ActiveCampaign is quite good.

Internally we use it to engage prospects and find its tracking features to be extremely valuable in the sales process. Our clients use it to help build their brands and increase sales.

Learn more about ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign Videos

Learning about ActiveCampaign?

* We monitor all ActiveCampaign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.