ActiveDEMAND

The ActiveDEMAND integrated marketing platform is scalable and powerful. The call tracking does more than simply track calls, the small business marketer package has everything you need: email, landing pages, social and full dynamic content and the Marketing Agency Portal is designed specifically for multi-client account management.

Work for ActiveDEMAND?

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

3rd Party User

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This product keeps all of your reports in one place so you can easily track everything from phone calls to forms. It also reports information regarding interactions and conversions online. The best part about this, all of the information is displayed in real time.

What do you dislike?

I am not 100% well versed in all of its capabilities. I am using this software as a 3rd party user (What I mean by that is that another company set up the account and is helping keep track of the information).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are looking for a way to track calls and conversions in real time. It archives everything, so you can easily compare periods of time and view past success to position yourself for future successes.

I am able to more accurately report all information regarding campaign success. It has allowed me as Marketing Director to see how well we are spending our dollars on certain campaigns so that money can be moved elsewhere if we are not seeing a great deal of success.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ActiveDEMAND
ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Danelle W.</span>
Danelle W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The customer support. The chat functionality is incredible and that support team has helped me work through issues/questions countless times. And submitting a support ticket doesn't slow down the process at all - I've never waited more than 12 hours before receiving a response. Incredible!

What do you dislike?

I feel like I have to ask a lot of questions of the customer support team because I can't easily find articles, videos, etc. that'll answer my questions. I'm not sure if that's because they're not available or they're just not easy to find, but a more robust training package up front may be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to review all the videos and read the support articles. Schedule as many training sessions as you're allowed to and ask questions!

We were looking for a platform that would allow us to create behavioural-based automated campaigns -and we've definitely found that. Now we can reach our audience more effectively by sending them information they actually want to see.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

ActiveDEMAND review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

The most surprising marketing platform!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We really love how flexible the platform is, it's really incredible all the possibilities it has, at a first glance things look simple but once you get involved by the ActiveDemand team inside it you discover a new world of marketing that you didn't expected to be existing. Surprising!

What do you dislike?

The User Interface looks a bit old school, needs bit of redesign. Also the server is sometimes a bit slow, some improvements could be done here.

Though we can do our own custom templates would be great to have really well designed designs for the landing pages or emails, a good webdesigner should be involved here because templates are a bit oldish and rough.

Automation of marketing principally, that saves a lot of time. It also bring lot of benefit to our company because we are now able to provide to our clients new services and retain our clients based on that.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Jennifer O.</span>
Jennifer O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

ActiveDEMAND templates are awesome. I like that I can configure different base brands and then apply the brand to my email campaigns, landing pages, autoresponders, etc. The branding helps keep things consistent and looking great. The call tracking feature is also very good. I am able to get more insight into what marketing campaigns are generating phone calls versus those that are not. The reporting is very robust so I can see how my efforts are impacting the bottom line.

What do you dislike?

Not enough campaign templates. I really like the webinar template where everything is built out for me. Email campaigns, registration pages, surveys, etc. I can set-up a webinar in a matter of minutes and get promoting it. I wish there or more of these type of templates to choose from. I have asked and am told more are coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ActiveDEMAND is extremely affordable compared to other solutions. If you have it in the budget, I recommend purchasing their JumpSTART package which is customized training. While the platform is pretty intuitive, the JumpSTART option gets you going fast and shows you some of the added cool and more advanced features.

I primarily use ActiveDEMAND as a lead generation tool. The business problem ActiveDEMAND is solving is helping to identify sales-ready leads. Through promotion and the built-in lead scoring system, our sales teams receive notifications from ActiveDEMAND when there is a lead that we deem is qualified. ActiveDEMAND makes sales more efficient which means more business gets closed.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Susan F.</span>
Susan F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is a great tool for online marketing. Specifically, the call tracking capabilities are outstanding. We needed a solution that not only tracked and routed calls, we needed a solution that would help us drive our marketing initiatives. The Email marketing, landing pages, website visitor tracking, and social posting capabilities are added bonuses for us. ActiveDEMAND has all of the marketing tools in one package. Outstanding!

What do you dislike?

ActiveDEMAND offers a lot of capabilities, which can be a bit overwhelming at first. Initially there were not a lot of tutorials and online help. This has obviously changed since we adopted the product though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The client reporting has helped our businesses. If you are looking for a marketing attribution solution, ActiveDEMAND's reporting is outstanding. It has turned leads into customers. This is the second year we are using ActiveDEMAND, as this is a great integrated marketing platform for our company. If you are a company that works in an agency capacity like we do, the agency branding capabilities are second to none. ActiveDEMAND has shown us that it is possible to market for others, while marketing our company to our clients. If this is your challenge, ActiveDEMAND is the right solution.

We are marketing for fifteen businesses from one website, which is a complicated task. The problem we had to solve was: How do we promote 15 businesses, route leads and calls to each of the 15 businesses, all from one platform and one website? ActiveDEMAND was the only solution that made this easy and effective.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Sarah G.</span>
Sarah G.

Great customer service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have only personally dealt with ActiveDemand from an administrative perspective, however it has been a positive experience. Our agency is new to the platform and the team at AD has been extremely helpful and accommodating while we sort through how the program works. Whenever I have questions, I receive a response within the day. The customer service is superb.

What do you dislike?

I would recommended providing customers with clearer explanation as to how the program works. When we first joined AD, we wanted to come up with a presentation on what the program offered for our clients, but we found it hard to find clear and concise information. However once I reached out to the team directly for clarity, by questions were answered.

We have been searching for a platform that is multi-use, a jack of all trades, and we think we have found it within ActiveDemand. I look forward to when more clients can get on board and our reporting can become even more automated and seamless.

Learning about ActiveDEMAND?

* We monitor all ActiveDEMAND reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.