ActiveDEMAND

The ActiveDEMAND integrated marketing platform is scalable and powerful. The call tracking does more than simply track calls, the small business marketer package has everything you need: email, landing pages, social and full dynamic content and the Marketing Agency Portal is designed specifically for multi-client account management.

Work for ActiveDEMAND?

Learning about ActiveDEMAND?

ActiveDEMAND Reviews

Ask ActiveDEMAND a Question
Showing 53 ActiveDEMAND reviews
ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

"3rd Party User"

What do you like best?

This product keeps all of your reports in one place so you can easily track everything from phone calls to forms. It also reports information regarding interactions and conversions online. The best part about this, all of the information is displayed in real time.

What do you dislike?

I am not 100% well versed in all of its capabilities. I am using this software as a 3rd party user (What I mean by that is that another company set up the account and is helping keep track of the information).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are looking for a way to track calls and conversions in real time. It archives everything, so you can easily compare periods of time and view past success to position yourself for future successes.

I am able to more accurately report all information regarding campaign success. It has allowed me as Marketing Director to see how well we are spending our dollars on certain campaigns so that money can be moved elsewhere if we are not seeing a great deal of success.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ActiveDEMAND
ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Danelle W.</span>
Danelle W.

"The best automation platform I've used so far!"

What do you like best?

The customer support. The chat functionality is incredible and that support team has helped me work through issues/questions countless times. And submitting a support ticket doesn't slow down the process at all - I've never waited more than 12 hours before receiving a response. Incredible!

What do you dislike?

I feel like I have to ask a lot of questions of the customer support team because I can't easily find articles, videos, etc. that'll answer my questions. I'm not sure if that's because they're not available or they're just not easy to find, but a more robust training package up front may be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to review all the videos and read the support articles. Schedule as many training sessions as you're allowed to and ask questions!

We were looking for a platform that would allow us to create behavioural-based automated campaigns -and we've definitely found that. Now we can reach our audience more effectively by sending them information they actually want to see.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

ActiveDEMAND review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"The most surprising marketing platform!"

What do you like best?

We really love how flexible the platform is, it's really incredible all the possibilities it has, at a first glance things look simple but once you get involved by the ActiveDemand team inside it you discover a new world of marketing that you didn't expected to be existing. Surprising!

What do you dislike?

The User Interface looks a bit old school, needs bit of redesign. Also the server is sometimes a bit slow, some improvements could be done here.

Though we can do our own custom templates would be great to have really well designed designs for the landing pages or emails, a good webdesigner should be involved here because templates are a bit oldish and rough.

Automation of marketing principally, that saves a lot of time. It also bring lot of benefit to our company because we are now able to provide to our clients new services and retain our clients based on that.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Jennifer O.</span>
Jennifer O.

"ActiveDEMAND is like having my very own marketing department"

What do you like best?

ActiveDEMAND templates are awesome. I like that I can configure different base brands and then apply the brand to my email campaigns, landing pages, autoresponders, etc. The branding helps keep things consistent and looking great. The call tracking feature is also very good. I am able to get more insight into what marketing campaigns are generating phone calls versus those that are not. The reporting is very robust so I can see how my efforts are impacting the bottom line.

What do you dislike?

Not enough campaign templates. I really like the webinar template where everything is built out for me. Email campaigns, registration pages, surveys, etc. I can set-up a webinar in a matter of minutes and get promoting it. I wish there or more of these type of templates to choose from. I have asked and am told more are coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ActiveDEMAND is extremely affordable compared to other solutions. If you have it in the budget, I recommend purchasing their JumpSTART package which is customized training. While the platform is pretty intuitive, the JumpSTART option gets you going fast and shows you some of the added cool and more advanced features.

I primarily use ActiveDEMAND as a lead generation tool. The business problem ActiveDEMAND is solving is helping to identify sales-ready leads. Through promotion and the built-in lead scoring system, our sales teams receive notifications from ActiveDEMAND when there is a lead that we deem is qualified. ActiveDEMAND makes sales more efficient which means more business gets closed.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Susan F.</span>
Susan F.

"ActiveDEMAND has made our marketing much easier."

What do you like best?

It is a great tool for online marketing. Specifically, the call tracking capabilities are outstanding. We needed a solution that not only tracked and routed calls, we needed a solution that would help us drive our marketing initiatives. The Email marketing, landing pages, website visitor tracking, and social posting capabilities are added bonuses for us. ActiveDEMAND has all of the marketing tools in one package. Outstanding!

What do you dislike?

ActiveDEMAND offers a lot of capabilities, which can be a bit overwhelming at first. Initially there were not a lot of tutorials and online help. This has obviously changed since we adopted the product though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The client reporting has helped our businesses. If you are looking for a marketing attribution solution, ActiveDEMAND's reporting is outstanding. It has turned leads into customers. This is the second year we are using ActiveDEMAND, as this is a great integrated marketing platform for our company. If you are a company that works in an agency capacity like we do, the agency branding capabilities are second to none. ActiveDEMAND has shown us that it is possible to market for others, while marketing our company to our clients. If this is your challenge, ActiveDEMAND is the right solution.

We are marketing for fifteen businesses from one website, which is a complicated task. The problem we had to solve was: How do we promote 15 businesses, route leads and calls to each of the 15 businesses, all from one platform and one website? ActiveDEMAND was the only solution that made this easy and effective.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Sarah G.</span>
Sarah G.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I have only personally dealt with ActiveDemand from an administrative perspective, however it has been a positive experience. Our agency is new to the platform and the team at AD has been extremely helpful and accommodating while we sort through how the program works. Whenever I have questions, I receive a response within the day. The customer service is superb.

What do you dislike?

I would recommended providing customers with clearer explanation as to how the program works. When we first joined AD, we wanted to come up with a presentation on what the program offered for our clients, but we found it hard to find clear and concise information. However once I reached out to the team directly for clarity, by questions were answered.

We have been searching for a platform that is multi-use, a jack of all trades, and we think we have found it within ActiveDemand. I look forward to when more clients can get on board and our reporting can become even more automated and seamless.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Kevin W.</span>
Kevin W.

"Incredible Customer Service To Date!"

What do you like best?

The tool seems very powerful and we've only scratched the service at this point. I also really like the responsiveness and flexibility of Sean to develop the platform based on our needs for each particular client. He's always available to help and very easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

WIthout having experience in a similar platform or previous experience in programming, it can sometimes be hard to navigate the steps. I feel that once you get the hang of it (with a lot of practice), you could do a lot with it. For someone new, it seems overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a way to adjust your business processes so that you can better incorporate ActiveDemand in... it's worth it.

We're able to market more effectively to potential clients and we're able to provide a new marketing solution for our clients that has provided us with a competitive edge.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Eric D.</span>
Eric D.

"The most complete analytics, lead tracking, landing/email/automation platform I've come across... "

What do you like best?

Customer support. They're quick to get back to you on support tickets if not immediately available. The biggest upside to the platform is the cost/benefit of having everything (in my case call tracking, email, landing pages w/ automation/drip campaign and A/B testing) under one roof... and the analytics map/dashboard is awesome. As an agency, we have our clients set up under our master account with ActiveDemand too.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve isn't difficult, but there are a lot of different features and functions and takes a little bit of time to get a grasp on everything. If you're looking for a basic setup of landing page, email intake, and automation it's easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the training videos for everything you're interested in implementing... they're short. Then, learn about the rest of the platform. They set training calls if you want, too.

As an agency, it's sometimes hard to show value or get credit for leads you bring a client. ActiveDemand has solved this by branding our name to each lead a client gets through an automatic email to the client. I no longer ask how things are going... instead I ask how the phone call or email they got on a specific date and time turned out knowing, for example, they spoke to the lead for 45 minutes.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Kelly H.</span>
Kelly H.

"A True Partner"

What do you like best?

ActiveDEMAND is a true partner to DTE. We have enjoyed working with them for the last year. They have made very positive recommendations in our marketing efforts and have helped us grow our business. Their software platform is easy to use and intuitive. I enjoy working with their staff and learning from them.

Their call tracking feature allows us to better serve the calls coming into our facility by routing them to the correct person quicker.

What do you dislike?

I can't think that I dislike anything about them or their product. Any glitches that we have experienced have been quickly taken care of and explained in an easy to understand manner. They are very helpful and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ActiveDEMAND is a good platform for tracking marketing efforts. The company is quick to respond to changes that we would like to have implemented. It's nice that they listen to the customer and make improvements constantly.

With the help from ActiveDEMAND, we've leveraged our website to be found easier by customers and to showcase our products and services. We've also developed the resources to position ourselves as a true industry leader in our marketplace. The folks at ActiveDEMAND really seem to stay on top of the marketing changes and convey those changes and ideas to us quickly. No question goes unanswered with them! We appreciate that a lot.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Jens B.</span>
Jens B.

"The best email marketing program for agencies "

What do you like best?

I like that you can scale your business in a new way. Because you can copy one client to another. It saves easily 50 % of time in making at new client. The have a really good supporting.

What do you dislike?

That it is very hard to work in. It didn't work properly for us before we hired at backend developer to managed it. But now it is amazing.

Scaling is very hard when you use other similar programs. Now we can scale our business very fast.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Adriel M.</span>
Adriel M.

"Does a lot of smart stuff that other platforms don't."

What do you like best?

There are a lot of smart Google Analytics and website integrations that make it easy to do some complex automation. A lot of other popular marketing automation platforms do a poor job of integrating more advanced call tracking and tracking conversions back to Analytics, which makes it difficult to fully attribute conversions. Active Demand supports stuff like smart dynamic number insertion and Google Analytics events on conversions right out of the box.

What do you dislike?

It's not as pretty as some of the other platforms on the market, but I use it as a tool, so I don't really care how colourful it is.

Better marketing performance attribution, automated email workflows, better social media attribution and planning.

ActiveDEMAND review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Concept, and Getting There"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of a database management program that allows an intelligently devised process from receiving a contact to following up with useful and relevant emails and communications. Having this taken care of is something ahead of other platforms like Gravity Forms.

What do you dislike?

The back-end management is far from intuitive, there are so many "characteristics" of the product that you have to understand and master before you can do something that you thought would be intuitive. Setting up a chain of events and communication should be simple, but you find that you have to tweak and hack to make it work... And when it doesn't work, I have just been told that I am unaware of what I should be doing. Therefore, not intuitive, and eats my time up a lot when I could be doing some other method.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to have a dedicated member of staff that is willing to work hand-in-hand with the rep from ActiveDemand to make sure that it works with what you want it to do... Or else you will have the product dictate what you should do, instead of have it support your existing infrastructure.

Hands-free marketing campaigns. I've realized that if it was to work, it's useful and effective. It just takes a while to make work.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Brian D.</span>
Brian D.

"Great Time and Money Saver"

What do you like best?

ActiveDEMAND delivers fresh leads to my inbox daily. Starting every day with information of people that have actually looked at our site gives me a great starting place to do research from the information provided by Active DEMAND. Most often when I convert those from prospects to clients, the sales cycle is greatly reduced because the client is already warm when I contact them. The data also lets me know if we need to increase our marketing efforts/dollars to drive additional traffic to our site or focus our efforts on another market segment.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately quite a few people looking to sell use something stop by our site. Usually I can filter those out by the contact data ActiveDEMAND provides but now and again, I get stuck on the phone with a person trying to sell me something when I thought I was contacting them to learn what needs we might meet for them.

Expanding on my previous response, we are solving our companies 'identity crisis by learning how many and what types of people/companies visit our site. The analytical data and tools ActiveDEMAND provides allows me to better determine how and where to market which helps maximize our ROI on the efforts for marketing activity and dollars spent.

ActiveDEMAND review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great software for the price point."

What do you like best?

All the Google analytics already built in. Fairly easy user interface. Does perform great on Google. Support always provides good response with good turnaround time.

What do you dislike?

Website builder will always produce satisfactory websites. They are functional, but certainly you need a lot of work with a Website Designer to make a stunning website using the tools that are provided. If you don't already have an idea how to run market your business online, I would suggest you get a lot of help there. The tools provided will only make sense once you understand what you want to do. I wish that the online tutorials and help sections on the website are up to date and more detailed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ActiveDEMAND is great for Canadian Customers. But there are others that maybe slightly better, but more pricey.

The fact that Website creation cannot compare to a custom designed website "look" is not available, might turn you off. I can't even have a Website Designer with good experience design me a nice looking page.

Simply an online presence on Google. Already accomplished that.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

"Brilliant and indispensable marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Active Demand allows us to deliver very specific marketing messages to our customers and easily measure their response. This enables us to tailor our messaging based on real data. All of this without breaking stride in delivering serve to our customers

What do you dislike?

Active Demand makes the mechanics very simple but the content still needs to be created if your company wants to demonstrate thought leadership. The only dislike is having to build this content but its certainly not a product complaint, just a fact of life for high quality content

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend putting the problem before the technology. Figure out with pen and paper what you are trying to achieve with marketing and then pick technology to enable that plan. ActiveDemand will likely be the answer but the process is vital.

We are solving the problem of delivering our message to our customers in a way that is informative to them and easy to track for us

We have definitely realized we need more strength in creating content

ActiveDEMAND review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"ActiveDEMAND"

What do you like best?

As a new marketing coordinator, ActiveDEMAND was a decent start in introducing me to the world of marketing automation.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit of a learning curve, that's for sure and at times can be overwhelming getting to know the ins and outs of the program. The workflows were quite complicated. And at times it took me too long to begin a campaign or any sort of program.

The business problem we're solving is reaching out and targeting specific demographics, and seeing how far that reach goes. We were also trying to develop new leads.

ActiveDEMAND review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Marketing Head"

What do you like best?

While ActiveDEMAND can manage and execute many aspects of our online and offline marketing, I appreciate the dashboard reporting and customizable reports and analytics that help us to identify our strengths and opportunities and improve where we need to, on the fly.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little bit of time to understand how to best use and adapt templates however ActiveDEMAND is very responsive when it comes to answering questions and improving usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ActiveDEMAND is a professional, integrated-marketing solution that will help you to evolve your online marketing efforts. What really stands out aside from the scope of the solution is the amazing client support; they are true business partners.

Being able to do more with less. Having this solution in place is a bit like adding two new digital marketing specialists to the team. We are more agile, responsive and effective with lead generation and overall awareness/engagement.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Al M.</span>
Al M.

"Great Product for Marketing Your Business"

What do you like best?

It's all inclusive. You can have everything on one dashboard. So, no more logging into multiple accounts. And, the analytics are great. You can track all kinds of metrics to improve your campaigns. The support is great too.

Active Demand provides tools and metrics for us that we didn't have with other solutions. It's really great to be able to see the pathe that a prospect took to become a customer, Valuable information to make your marketing and sales team to generate more revenue.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. There's a bit of a learning curve, but the customer support will assist you in the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and schedule a demo.

Email marketing, website analytics, call tracking, and lead management.

ActiveDEMAND review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Marketing Automation Software "

What do you like best?

Template development and brand management - ActiveDEMAND makes it simple to maintain your brand identity and a consistent look and feel across campaigns using templates and brand identities that are easy to set up and easy to incorporate into every piece of collateral you develop.

What do you dislike?

One element of reporting that I would like to see addedd would be an event registrant report showing all registered people (this part exists) and their responses on the registration form they completed to register for the event. (These things would be dietary restrictions, industry, customized responses to other event related questions).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think no matter what you are hoping to get out of a marketing automation platform, you can achieve it with ActiveDEMAND. It can be used for simple/basic marketing email sending and campaign execution or it can be used to develop a microste, create sales and marketing kiosks, run multi-step campaigns, host protected assets or whatever you want to do with it. You can easily choose (or ignore) the modules and features to be as creative as you choose to be.

ActiveDEMAND is currently being used by our Canadian Marketing Team to drive subscription-based marketing initiatives, campaigns and to execute local events. ActiveDEMAND provides us with a single robust tool to help us execute email marketing activities, build landing pages, protect assets, run nurture campaigns, send surveys and more all with powerful analytics and reporting capabilities. The benefits we have realized include:

Simplified email marketing and event management

Better tracking of leads

Better intelligence about which initiatives are working well and where future opportunities lie

Less reliant on IT department/third party to execute our online marketing

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Tori S.</span>
Tori S.

"ActiveDemand is a great product for our Agency"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to track AdWords conversions. Especially helpful with proving ROI to clients.

What do you dislike?

Hard to understand at the beginning. But once you get over the learning curve it is very usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for the price, especially when you compare to competitors like HubSpot.

Tracking emails is a great benefit. Helps with email marketing in our agency especially with list management.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Cameron M.</span>
Cameron M.

"You won't find a team more reactive to your needs."

What do you like best?

Need something changed? Send in an e-mail.

Want a feature added? Send in an e-mail.

ActiveDEMAND isn't in the business and creating everything everyone asks for, but they do incorporate feedback and make changes based on user input.

What do you dislike?

Has a learning curve that some people find intimidating, but it's pretty self explanatory once you understand the software's core mechanics.

We now have a much more efficient marketing machine. The lead comes in and is automatically fed into our automated system. It's excellent.

ActiveDEMAND review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Bit of a learning curve but the support team is exceptional. They are extremely responsive & helpful"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness of the team is great and the fact that they will develop new features on the go. Sean Leonard has been especially on the ball and responsive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

While I'm sure that the program CAN do everything I want, I'm not always sure how to do it... and there are features I did not know where necessary until before launching client emails. It's tricky but can be overcome with time. Also would like the benefit of a A/B testing model for emails. I know it's in development but I'd like to be able to use it soon.

Right now we're trying to offer a value add to our clients. That being said I've realized that there is a lot of potential benefit in consumer rate optimization to be had with further development of the system. Strong A/B testing functionality along with comparative side by side analyses of email campaigns could do wonders for developing stronger database marketing for clients.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Johnny W.</span>
Johnny W.

"Amazing company, there are occasional bugs but CX always makes up for it"

What do you like best?

The best part about Active Demand is their amazing support. They are quick, responsive, and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is the occasional bug that comes up, which hurts when it affects clients, but support is always quick to get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a large investment, but worth it. They are always developing new tools to help you succeed.

We are able to move many of our new clients from their previous database management to Active Demand, which is loaded with extra features.

ActiveDEMAND review by User in Marketing and Advertising
View Original

"Unreliably slow with little help from customer service"

What do you like best?

It does everything we need it to do and is easy to execute

What do you dislike?

Customer service is a pain. Wait 10-20 minutes for a live chat representative, if they don't solve your problem, there's no follow up. Was once told that I was more than welcome to not use their service when I asked why I should keep using it if the social media posts were going to fail...

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's better products out there with better customer support.

We are able to track things accurately.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use and great support "

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and the support team is great at assisting with getting you on your feet. One of the things I love most about this platform is its ability to brand your campaigns by using colours from your existing website. This really helps from a creative or design aspect as even their templates are attractive in design.

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't anything about the platform that I don't like.

I have a better understanding of what my customers need from me and how to provide them with what they need. The reports and analytics help me to better align my strategy with my goals.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Aaron Z.</span>
Aaron Z.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

I switched from Act-On to ActiveDEMAND for a number of reasons. But the thing that truly separates ActiveDEMAND from all the others is their level of service and the lengths they go to ensure your company's success.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe is that activeDEMAND does not close the loop on customer life cycle marketing since it lacks a built-in customer loyalty or referral module. But, on the plus side, they've worked very hard to come up with a solution that will work for my business and my clients. And that is phenomenal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Lead generation and accurate ad attribution in B2B contexts, and advanced integrated marketing management in B2C contexts. Although we're still getting set up, I'm confident we will realize tremendous benefits and ROI for ourselves and our clients.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Debi G.</span>
Debi G.

"ActiveDemand Adds Value To Our Agency Tools"

What do you like best?

ActiveDemand has been a valued partner in adding to the ways we can track ROI on our marketing activities as well as all of our clients' marketing activities.

What do you dislike?

Complicated and not easy to navigate. Functional, but there is a steep learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend.

Finer tuned ROI analysis and website visitor tracking.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Dr Amit S.</span>
Dr Amit S.

"Great platform that does just about everything you could ask for!"

What do you like best?

This software is very rich in features and is priced very reasonably compared to their competitors whose softwares have less features. Amazing for agencies!

What do you dislike?

Bit of a learning curve, but there will be with all softwares that you are learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you'll be impressed with the features!

Communicating with clients and ability to track calls that come in from our marketing efforts.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Clinton G.</span>
Clinton G.

"Great value, phenominal support"

What do you like best?

Great price for and all in one software.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop editor isn't super fluent, but works well once you get used to the interface.

A very affordable all-in-one solution that i'm able to use for small business clients.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Jeff N.</span>
Jeff N.

"Excellent Product. Great Service."

What do you like best?

We have been using ActiveDemand for about a year. Comprehensive product with lots of features. We aren't using all the feature currently but we will at some point in the future. Customer service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Formatting emails is a bit tricky. We seem to call customer service every time we send out an email.

Staying connected with our audience and customers.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Arthur S.</span>
Arthur S.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

It is very functional but takes a bit of time to get around. Support team is very dedicated!

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike expect for the fact that you cannot attach files to emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow attaching files to email campaigns

All internal marketing is done via ActiveDEMAND

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Master S.</span>
Master S.

"I'm the owner of Elite Taekwondo. I have JumpDEMAND take care of all my internet advertising needs."

What do you like best?

I like the availability of JumpDEMAND to help make changes or modify ad campaigns whenever I need it. They also help come up with innovative ideas to help marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Probably the only thing I don't like is having to share them. Lol

Getting new clients in the door is always a challenge and JumpDEMAND helps with that.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Danielle S.</span>
Danielle S.

"Great"

What do you like best?

I like the format and how easy to use it is

What do you dislike?

It seems out of date and slow for me but maybe it's my laptop

Marketing

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Christopher H.</span>
Christopher H.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

They are always willing to do whatever I need. Whether is change something on my website, email blast newsletters They do it in a quick and timely manner.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike like. everything is good. If I had to choose the Website is a bit blah maybe the colors and layout could be changed. The price is High but at the same time I'm getting New Leads and returning customers.

My customers leads have been amazing. The like company I was with for about 6 month I got about 3-4 leads since using ActiveDemand I get 5-7 leads per month coming in.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

"Powerful, Easy to Use, Feature Rich"

What do you like best?

Rich functionality that is well integrated into the user interface.

What do you dislike?

While the system meets most needs "out of the box" some of the customizations can be a bit labor intensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial is great - they even load some credit for you to test the call tracking system. We started paying for the system as soon as the free trial had ended.

Capturing detailed information about callers and website visitors, and reconciling that knowledge for marketing purposes

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A great marketing platform with exceptional customer service!"

What do you like best?

We are still in the process of implementing full use of ActiveDemand with our clients. However, being able to pull all analytics data into a single report provides an easy way to see all of the information in a single location has been great for us. It will be even better with providing this information to our clients. From an agency perspective, ActiveDemand is also a very powerful product with branding to help with top of mind awareness through the custom form submissions and phone call lead emails.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much to dislike, new features are being added all of the time. Perhaps the only issue might be that some of the functionality our business needs wasn't there to begin with, but the ActiveDemand team has been great at taking some of our requests and implementing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company provides great customer support. If there are reasons holding you back, discuss them with the team and they may already be in the process of implementing some of them.

We haven't been using the product long, but I believe this will provide a long-term solution for us to help our clients better understand the results that we are providing their businesses from the services we offer. It will also help for top of mind awareness when our clients receive a lead from their website to know which marketing channel it came from, as well as more accurately calculate ROIs per marketing channel to see which are most cost effective.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Maxime G.</span>
Maxime G.

"Great solution, Great service"

What do you like best?

I particularly like ActiveDemand as it is easy to use and they have great videos to help you get started.

The service is also great with support being very responsive and helpful, and great customer service from our account manager.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much to complain about ActiveDemand. So far, everything has run smoothly and I have been able to easily access the analytics I needed.

We are currently working on increasing our brand awareness and I believe that ActiveDemand is a key tool to help us achieve our goals.

ActiveDEMAND review by Executive Sponsor in Industrial Automation
Executive Sponsor in Industrial Automation

"It works GREAT for us"

What do you like best?

It helps us understand our marketing activity much better than in the past with just Google Analytics . The use of widgets to build the form is smart and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

It was a little harder to set up in earlier versions, the current Active Demand is much better.

We can see our marketing efforts turn into leads which help us make sure follow up is taking place. This helps us to make sure we take every effort to convert web activity in to an actual sale.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The response time to questions is really good and if we have a need for a new implementation then the team at AD a really on the case. It is feature rich and there are plenty of resources for you to dig into and learn more about the product.

What do you dislike?

It is a complex beast so if you are thinking of letting your clients loose on it make sure you put aside some time for training and telephone support. However, once mastered it is a breeze.

The main problem it has solved is squaring the marketing circle of tracking everything.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Jon J.</span>
Jon J.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I was impressed by the product capability and the customer service to explain it

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to learn from these guys they are leaders in this industry!.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take a good look- they have a great product and a strong

communicating to clients in a way they need to hear it

ActiveDEMAND review by Agency in Online Media
Agency in Online Media

"Great Interface, Great Support"

What do you like best?

Powerful features and capabilities... AND with a strikingly good looking interface. The support team and interaction with them is also very refreshing helpful.

What do you dislike?

So much to learn, and so little time. Active Demand was quick to point us to digital marketing agencies that can help with our time pressures.

To add value and create differentiation with our video broadcast and content distribution solutions. We are very excited about the ability to align Active Demand and our branding with those of our clients.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>William G.</span>
William G.

"Great for Sales and Drip Campaigns"

What do you like best?

The ease of use as it can act as a simple CRM or plugs in to the big ones as well. (Salesforce)

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing when returning clients call in which are not leads as the phones will always use a tracking number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a 3 month trail and you will use it forever!

Lead Generation for our company but also as a re-seller to add to or product offer. This would include report and presenting key indicators to our clients that assist in recommending additional SEO services.

ActiveDEMAND review by User

"Great tool for its price "

What do you like best?

1) Multi-step campaign that integrate both lead nurturing and social media communication

2) Protected Asset that help us to capture more leads

3) Easy drag-in and out workflow

What do you dislike?

1) Not really easy to edit email (waiting time is a bit long, and need to enlarge the window for editiing)

2) Not easy to figure out how to schedule social media messages

Email nurturing, integrated campaign, for now we are still exploring more

ActiveDEMAND review by User

"Once you begin to learn how the product works-you realize the value of it can do"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize the landing page, an email, whatever you like to fit your company's brand completely.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if I do something I can't undo it-or I haven't found any easy way to undo something

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hold event and want more information about your clients who are attending and be able to generate reports about what is working when you send out e-invites-like who is opening your emails, who is visiting the site-then you should definitely consider ActiveDEMAND, it's a great way to learn more about your customers

We are able to generate those list leads, giving us more information on our clients.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Brock C.</span>
Brock C.

"Great marketing and prospecting tool coupled with prompt service."

What do you like best?

Love the user interface, easy to understand and use. Great service, very attentive to details. Very nice integration to WordPress.

What do you dislike?

List management and filtering could be better. An API for connecting to other systems might be appropriate for better management of prospects.

Driving leads. Nurturing campaign. Distribution of white papers and other content. Market presence. So far lead the lead generation techniques have had mixed results.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent - You'll love it"

What do you like best?

The robust functionality. There's so much that you can do with the software

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't run into anything that I dislike about the software. It's great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

I'm able to spend my time targeted potential buyers, rather than tire kickers.

ActiveDEMAND review by User

"Excellent tool for sales"

What do you like best?

The way you can control all the leads organization.

What do you dislike?

The UI seems kind old-fashined. Sometimes is slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure about know how to use it correctly. If you know how it works, the results could improve.

The manage of leads is the problem I solved. Better control on sales.

ActiveDEMAND review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Awesome Product & Reliable "

What do you like best?

I like that I can be notified with the wispher before the call

What do you dislike?

There is not very much I do not like but maybe a better a more user friendly GUI

What advertisements actually work, and where to spend the most marketing money.

ActiveDEMAND review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"ActiveDemand Makes Tracking Assets Easy"

What do you like best?

The ability to track assets and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The system can take 30 or more minutes to sync changes.

ActiveDemand helps us to manage campaigns, leads, and track convertible assets. We were unable to see what assets were download prior to using ActiveDemand.

ActiveDEMAND review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"I really like the software"

What do you like best?

I really like the data visualization features.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a better mobile interface (iOS)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You would neever regret it.

Lead generation--your data visualization features help us pinpoit areas where we need to improve.

ActiveDEMAND review by <span>Carl Henric H.</span>
Carl Henric H.

"Marketing automation made simple"

What do you like best?

Simple to implement and execute marketing automation campaigns. New functionality added all the time. Excellent customer service!

What do you dislike?

Guidelines, help and tips could be smarter implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great, especially comparing price with other companies in the market.

Implementing content marketing fast and simple

ActiveDEMAND review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good product but could be better. "

What do you like best?

The system is automated so it takes a lot of the hassle out of individually asking fo reviews.

What do you dislike?

The instructions for the end user (my customer) need to be more clear and easier to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier for the end user and it will be a hit

It's easier to get reviews onto our public social media profiles.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great customer support - never worked had such a responsive support team!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, analytics integration. More importantly, the customer service is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Still some bugs with missing widgets and inconsistent data set pulling; but this is always being worked on

Our primary business problem is conversion tracking, with DNI call tracking we're able to drill down and become significantly more granular to the true efficiency of our marketing efforts on conversions.

Learning about ActiveDEMAND?

* We monitor all ActiveDEMAND reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.