Acuity ELM

3.5

Acuity's enterprise legal management software provides the tools and intelligence you need to set your legal team's strategy and accelerate your evolution from cost center to business partner.

Work for Acuity ELM?

Learning about Acuity ELM?

Acuity ELM Reviews

Ask Acuity ELM a Question
Showing 2 Acuity ELM reviews
Acuity ELM review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Very user friendly once you get started"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload my invoices and know immediately if there are any errors in the entries, either time or expenses. Loading invoices through the interface is very fast and easy. I get immediate feedback on whether there are any problems with rates or obvious mistakes in the uploaded invoice.

What do you dislike?

The exception check doesn't always realize that some entries may look like duplicates but they are separate entries on separate days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hardest part is figuring out how to load your invoices in the proper format. The initial cost is hefty but if you use it for multiple clients, it is worth it.

Submitting bills for the client is super fast and payment turnaround is faster. There is much quicker time frame for the client to be able to review the invoice because the basic errors have already been addressed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Acuity ELM
Acuity ELM review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Convenient E-Billing!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of tracking multiple cases and the automatic billing options makes invoicing a breeze.

What do you dislike?

For what we use this program for, I have not really noticed anything that I dislike about the software.

This software really helps our team stay focused and on track. It allows us to track out outcomes and results so we know how to improve moving forward.

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Acuity ELM for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Acuity ELM?

* We monitor all Acuity ELM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.