Acuity Scheduling

4.7
(212 reviews)

Acuity Scheduling lets businesses easily book and manage appointments online.

Work for Acuity Scheduling?

Learning about Acuity Scheduling?

Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Showing 215 Acuity Scheduling reviews
Acuity Scheduling review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"Awesome for my photography business!"

What do you like best?

Its super user friendly and easy to use, for both myself and my clients. I can schedule their sessions and collect payments, deliver contracts and have them sign everything all in one place. It makes my life SO much easier as a business owner and frees up a lot of back and forth time for me. There's also an app thats wonderful because I can see my schedule at a glance, set availabilities and off days super easily. They also just added functionality to take payments via paypal and square (and the square reader for on the spot payments!)

What do you dislike?

Its not fully decked out with all of the extra bells and whistles like some other CRMs I've used, but in all honesty for the monthly cost its easier on a small business and handles the basics I need it to. The app could do a little more to facilitate social connections, and advertising the service menu straight to my business' pages, but they do offer a link thats copied easy enough for me to go and post it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using this for a small business (such as a photography business) and don't have the extra man power, this makes for an efficient CRM and helps free up a lot of time. Mini sessions are even a breeze thanks to this! My clients know what to expect, as do I and the basic plan is super affordable to help even the smallest businesses.

Its a great online "store front" so to say, I'm freeing up time going back and forth manually scheduling and going over terms and agreements and contracts, accepting multiple payments. If there are certain points I want to make sure clients are reading, I can have them as separate check and e-signs, and they can break up their payments, reschedule their session times if necessary within a set window period, and I get updates automatically sent to me. Also the app is a life saver for on the go, I can see my schedule and what sessions are coming up, and they even send out a weekly (or more frequent) at-a-glance view so I know what my week is going to look like without having to log in somewhere.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling review by Laura  D.
Laura D.

"Makes managing client bookings effortless"

What do you like best?

So easy for clients to book, make payment, and make any changes to their appointments, without my involvement. The ability to accept so many payment methods, and create payment plans is also very useful. Customising the confirmation and reminder emails by appointment is fantastic, so I can ensure my clients are prepared for the session beforehand.

I love that Acuity integrates with so many other tools, including my Google Calendar, Zoom meetings, my email marketing tool via Zapier and so much more.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike, for me its little things in the way that it works, but because they're always making improvements and releasing new features, these don't bother me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This hands down has more features than other booking tools on the market. If you work 1:1 with clients, then you need Acuity, I promise it will make life so much easier!

Because clients can book and pay all at once, it takes the hassle out of having to send invoices, or have awkward conversations about payment. And being able to sell packages with payment plans is amazing! The whole process is easy.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Acuity Scheduling review by Matt J.
Matt J.

"Great scheduling software"

What do you like best?

The software is extremely easy to use. In just a few minutes we were up and running with it. We're able to fine tune the user control within the business and establish the configuration that works for us.

The appointment scheduling reminders and notifications to customers save our users time when managing their schedules and increase customer satisfaction. We're also able to more easily accept additional forms of payment directly within Acuity, which we were unable to do previously.

What do you dislike?

Viewing additional client fields could be better. You can create custom fields with an intake form but they aren't readily visible on the appointment or client info.

We're implementing a solution to allow a large network of users to easily manage both their schedule and their team's schedules. The calendar permission functionality allows us to do this easily while still being able to centrally manage any calendar.

We're also able to integrate the software with external CRMs trigger events and updates within the CRM, allowing our users to manage the customer data more centrally within the scheduling software.

Acuity Scheduling review by Omer S.
Omer S.

"A Brilliant Life Hack"

What do you like best?

As a busy person, I put a lot of effort into automating as many of my day-to-day tasks as possible.

Handling meeting is a pain in the ass. First, you need to go back and forth with the person you meet with to find the best time for both of you, which is so stupid and unprofessional. Then, you have to log it into your calendar, and that may happen a few times a day. Instead, I can just send them the link, and everything is scheduled automatically. Love it! Do yourself a favor and sign up.

What do you dislike?

The website design can be better. Nothing too bad though.

Automating your business as much as possible is essential if you want to scale and go pass your competition. Therefore, setting up systems to help you achieve that is what you want to do. I find it a miracle that I do not have to worry about the scheduling part of my business anymore!

Acuity Scheduling review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Great tool for a small online business"

What do you like best?

Integrates nicely with my website while adding a very valuable capability to our small business without the need to add costly resources like staff. This alone makes it worth the effort of implementing. Once we had figured out how it worked we realised solutions to problems that had not considered before. Like how to handle scheduling across multiple sites with different availabilities, the fact that our customers can see this for themselves frees us up to look after other parts of our business.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little work trying to figure out all the features and working out how to use them in our business. Some are not relevant to our business which is fine, but it was a little confusing at first to realise that there was another way to achieve something was more suited to our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an online scheduling tool you nothing to lose trying it, in the process you may even discover solutions to problems you had not even thought were worth your time solving.

As mentioned above, trying to give our clients a better way to access our calendar (something our own CMS does not do). One of the unrealised solutions until now was how to manage calendars across multiple locations.

Acuity Scheduling review by Jordan N.
Jordan N.

"Easy Set Up, Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to set up my Acuity account! I spent about an hour looking at a few tutorial videos and simply going through the on-screen setup tutorials provided. When I did have a question, Acuity's customer service was prompt, kind, and very helpful. Honestly, of all of the calendar/scheduling apps that I have tried, Acuity was the easiest to set up, the easiest to use between my clients and I, and the most helpful with questions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I have issues with when I am having to block off time in my schedule. It will turn up as an appointment instead of a block. Usually the problem gets fixed the second time that I try to add the blocked time though.

I use Acuity to book appointments with Virtual Assistance clients, book Coffee Chats and Marketing Research Calls with other online entrepreneurs, and to start off the process of meeting with and pitching to potential clients.

Acuity Scheduling review by Ellie T.
Ellie T.

"Does exactly what you need - and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like how it's easy to use, it makes sense, and does exactly what you need it to do - even in the free version! It gives you options for customising and for making it work in the best way to suit your needs. I also like that if you want to add a whole range of other features, you only need to pay a small fee to upgrade to the next plan level.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely haven't found anything that I dislike. Even in the free version I've been able to customise the colours to suit my needs, so I praise Acuity highly for offering such value to people for free. I'm excited to upgrade and get the additional benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it! I think you'll love it!

It saves me having to go back and forth with people in messages to try to schedule in appointments. This way it's easy, can be put into my website, uses a customised link and lets people just schedule their own appointments and we both get notified. It saves so much time and hassle.

Acuity Scheduling review by Sara R.
Sara R.

"The best choice among many options"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling has a number of things about it that I just love. I like the clean professional look of the application for users. I like the fact that I can add different groups of appointments with different availability - this is awesome for me because I do off-site appointments as well as virtual appointments and this allows me to schedule all of these in one system. I also like that they have an app - when I'm re-scheduling clients, this makes it very easy. Also I love the humor - you can see it in their help features - and the helpfulness of the company. Any time I've had to ask them to assist me with figuring out where something was, or how to do a workaround for something, they've been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think this program has a bit of a learning curve - it isn't as intuitive as my previous booking system was. I really dislike the way that this program handles schedule changes. If I want to have different availability at different times of year, I can't just go in and say - on this day, change the availability to this schedule. If I change my availability (general, not just for a specific day, one-off) - it changes ALL THE AVAILABILITY for the whole schedule, including the past. This means that I can't look at my history and see bookings vs availability for a certain time period. It will show the bookings but not what the availability was. It also prevents me from being able to plan ahead some because I have to manually go in and change the availability on specific dates if I've got an upcoming schedule change. Either I make the change and edit the days until then, or I have to edit availability on the future dates of the new schedule, until I get there. Yes, there are workarounds, but it's a pain and requires more thinking and doing than I think should be necessary. Another thing that I don't "dislike" so much as wish was different - I get my Acuity subscription free with my website host (Squarespace) but they only qualify the one Acuity plan level. Instead of doing a monthly discount on Acuity (where I could then upgrade for only the difference between the two plans/levels).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity has a trial period - take advantage! Also - if you have your website hosted through Squarespace you can get the Emerging Plan for free.

This program helps save me so much time! All the emailing or texting back and forth with clients trying to find an appointment time, or having to take a phone call, worrying about missing business while I'm in session with a client and can't answer the phone - all that is taken off my list of worries because clients can schedule themselves. I also am really bad at leaving client files at home - Acuity has the notes easily accessed/visible in the app (if you enter them - which I do) for essential knowledge like allergies and preferences.

Acuity Scheduling review by Mick A.
Mick A.

"Acuity scheduling - simplicity and ease!"

What do you like best?

What a great way to stop the 'mail /phone 'tag' in setting up appointments. Very straightforward setup and operation. Interfaces are intuitive (for both me and my clients). Great that you can either manually configure your availability or fully automatically integrate with your calendar app. Customisation is very nice in being able to 'brand' your scheduling page and emails that are sent to clients. Good trial period to allow you to work out if Acuity is right for you.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have automatic automatic time zone conversion available with the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save a lot of the pain of the 'tag' associated with appointment setting. You need the paid version if you are operating across different time zones as the free version does not allow your clients to set their time zone, they have to covert to yours and set the appointment in that -a lot of opportunity for confusion!

Automation of appointment setting.

Acuity Scheduling review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Easily handled all my complicated scheduling needs!"

What do you like best?

There are so many options that are pretty easy to customize. I didn't know how I was going to handle all the scheduling I needed, but Acuity helped me perfectly. It was the exact right solution!

What do you dislike?

At first it's confusing. The user interface is complex, and not entirely easy to understand at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to really understand what problem you're trying to solve before you start playing around with Acuity. When I first started, I tried to tinker around without a specific purpose and I got confused and frustrated. But once I knew what I needed, it was pretty easy to figure out how to use Acuity to help me.

I work for a therapy practice, and I needed a way for therapists to book time in one of our offices during various intervals of the day. We have 10 offices, and Acuity is helping me automate the process of people being able to reserve office space. It's saving me time and centralizing our calendars so that everyone is on the same page.

Acuity Scheduling review by Carina W.
Carina W.

"Review of AcuityScheduling - amazing"

What do you like best?

I found out about Acuity Scheduling from the website www.byregina.com where I booked a group online seminar. I was impressed by the fact that I can integrate Zoom and that it syncs automatically with Google Calender. As I am an online German teacher and my students book their online appointments with me, Acuity Scheduling is the perfect fit for me. The process to book a lesson with me is easy and we don't need to have to email back and forth.

Once, I had a question about about a feature and the payment process and I got a quick response.

What do you dislike?

I'd appreciate it you also add a function to pay via Paypal. There is just one option (Credit Card) and I don't have a credit card.

There is nothing else I have to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it - you won't regret it

I am an online German teacher and my students can book their appointments with me. Acuity Scheduling makes it easy for my students to book me and we don't need to have to email back and fort. It is simple

Acuity Scheduling review by Michelle S.
Michelle S.

"Easy set up and use for my business and my clients"

What do you like best?

It is simple to set up, the tutorials and support are excellent and easy to follow. I love that it integrates with my website and syncs to all my calendars. It is simple and hassle free for my clients to use and book or reschedule meets as required. I can control my availability within the platform and create reoccurring available / unavailable times in my schedule.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. If ever I have an issue the support team have assisted my in resolving it quickly or I've found a video tutorial to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up and trail it for 14 days. With the ease of set up and use you'll be hooked after this. Free version is great if you only have one type of call, for multiple calls I use the Emerging Entrepreneur packages.

I run a coaching business so having the ability for my clients to schedule and manage their own calls has allowed me to cut down the time I spend administrating these types of tasks. It integrates into my website and email marketing platforms which again cuts down on my admin time. Everything is synced so I can ensure no double bookings and most importat my clients know my availability.

Acuity Scheduling review by Andrea G.
Andrea G.

"I just love it!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for me and my customers worldwide, as each can see the time slots in their own time zone.

The possibility to create different types of appointments, according to different services you may provide.

The synchronization with my google calendar, what's very useful as I don't have to double check.

The notifications for new appointments you can set up.

The customization of the appointments forms, with photos and so on

The possibility to include an intake form to request information, having this form different types of fields to choose from to create you questions (text, drop-down list, checkbox, checkbox list, yes/no choice, file upload, address)

The possibility to create recurrent events/appointments for recurrent clients

What do you dislike?

In my basic use I haven't disliked anything. All suites perfectly my current needs.

Actually, in a future it is possible I will upgrade to the Growing package, in order to take advantage of the text messaging and subscription/membership features. Thank you again :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a coach, this is must have, since it allows to automate the scheduling process. And if you work globally, this is great as you can set up your time slots in you time zone and customers see these slots in their time zone, what's really useful to me and my clients worldwide ;)

Problem: Scheduling Automation for Worlwide Coaching Clients

Benefits: They choose in their current time and so do I. We all win :)))

Acuity Scheduling review by Christina W.
Christina W.

"A Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling's customer service team interacts with users in a very fun, helpful way. I love the fact that the (premium) scheduling tool can sync up with your calendar. But the best thing is the forms that you can create to attach to appointments. That has seriously saved me so much time.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the service is great, but there are a few things that could be improved. The manual scheduling takes a little too long. They should have a way to quickly block off irregular chunks of time. The premium version is also a little expensive for my liking. If I found something comparable, it's possible that I would switch, solely for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial and consider whether or not it's worth it to go Premium; calendar syncing is only available with Premium and unless you're the most organized person on earth, it will be a struggle to manually update your appointments into the scheduler.

Scheduling phone tag is the most miserable game on earth. Acuity Scheduling has helped me to squash that nonsense. Also, the forms that I attach to appointments helps me to stop spending time with clients who are not serious. I used to spend tons of time on the phone figuring out what they need from me. And now, I just ask them the important questions before we even hop on a call.

Acuity Scheduling review by Hannah G.
Hannah G.

"Loving it so far!"

What do you like best?

Integrations with GCal and Square are awesome. I love that the Square subscription lets you keep cards on file, and GCal is the best scheduling software for us.

The interface is easy to use as well and I like that we can require forms to be filled out, as well as taking a deposit before people can book.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to have a "child" client, or at least a customizable spot for notes. We run a dog store so we'd like to be able to keep information on the dog or at least have an assigned spot for their name.

Reduced admin hours because the clients can easily see the availability of classes, coaching sessions, and they can enter their own credit card information! Calling people / chasing them down for payment has always been a time suck for us so having a card on file is a must.

Acuity Scheduling review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Acuity has helped me out by making it easier to get the client to schedule for a meeting. There is no more having to go back and forth trying to figure out a date that works best for our schedules. I love that if a client is needing to reschedule they can do it on their own and it notifies me. The website is easy to use and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to upgrade the program to be able for it to sync to your calendar. It's a great feature to have it but for a non-profit, that is on a budget its something we can't afford to do.

Having clients being able to schedule a meeting with me when I am unable to speak with them. The link is sent to them and they are able to schedule the meeting.

Acuity Scheduling review by Mischa P.
Mischa P.

"Scheduling Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set my availability and simply have a potential client book their times based on their individual needs. It syncs across multiple platforms to make it easy to book through the website, social media; being able to create workshops and webinars with seamless integration. You can also access on mobile devices which makes convenience a plus! Their customer service provides a great interaction. They never leave a problem unsolved and the individuals are personable.

What do you dislike?

So far, there's not much I dislike. When I do run in to an issue or something that is not available, I simply contact support and they generally come up with a solution for me. This program has been designed with the consumer's need in mind and I really don't have much to say in terms of what I don't like. The only recommendations I would have would be for the users themselves to get the full effect of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest evaluating the firm's meeting needs, workflow, and documentation first and then utilize Acuity to its full potential. Lastly, when you begin to use the program, maintain the usage to get the full effect.

It helps for me to manage my productivy for days that I have continuous meetings, webinars, and the like. An additional benefit is collecting payment through the site, capture potential client demographics for database purposes, it syncs with my Google Calendar - which is a great help with making sure there is no overbooking.

Acuity Scheduling review by karla l.
karla l.

"Easy, fun, and most of all... OH SO THOROUGH!!!"

What do you like best?

Wow! I'm so thrilled that I finally gave Acuity a shot. I do not know what I was waiting for!?! My previous scheduling system, which I have used for years now, has been clunky, confusing and frustrating. It was so linear and unfriendly... All I can say is if you are considering transitioning, do not hesitate!

The entire user experience with Acuity is so simple. It guides you through the entire set up process with such ease and FUN - it walks you through absolutely everything aspect and option. And there are so many convenient options. It's as if they've thought of everything, literally everything, that someone using an online scheduler for their appointments might need-- and for the schedulee too.

You can choose to have clients pay directly from the site, or not, and you can even have them fill out and submit a customized intake form, or not. Clients can sign up for standing appointments, scattered appts, and there's a group class sign up too. You can also set your calendar up any which way you like, which is awesome too. Everything has worked smoothly, effectively and consistently. What a breath of fresh air. And did I mention they have a great sense of humor too?

What do you dislike?

At the moment, there isn't anything to dislike - and most everything seems possible with Acuity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say go for it if you want a personable online scheduling system with good solid support and performance!

Less time trying to figure out my calendar which is huge. Easy streamline payments while I am taking a pause from my CRM. And overall ease and peace of mind which is huge!

Acuity Scheduling review by Kristina F.
Kristina F.

"Acuity Scheduling - Fast, Easy, Effective!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is how simple Acuitiy is for my customers to use. They can log in and see my available schedule, book in and pay right there on the spot. It's not a lengthy backwards and forwards process for them, they don't have to wait for someone to get back to them - the solution is right there at their fingertips!

What do you dislike?

It takes a little bit of time to get used to how to set everything up in the system, but once you have it set up the time you spend is worth it as it does everything you need.

Acuity scheduling cuts my work down in more than half when it comes to booking out my dance studio space for hire. Customers are able to go to my website, view a schedule of when the studio is available, book and pay right then and there on the spot. It's a fast, easy and effective way for me to manage this extra add on to my business, and saves me so much time in not having to speak with customers about availability and pricing and completing bookings manually! It's an affordable god send!

Acuity Scheduling review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Acuity is a smart scheduling tool "

What do you like best?

I love how well Acuity can be integrated into my service based practice. I appreciate that the scheduling process is very easy for clients - it's but a few clicks here and there. I like some of their smart tools - like making your schedule look busier - and I appreciate how many services they integrate with (square, mailchimp, etc)

What do you dislike?

For the most part, I think Acuity is great. There are a few things I would love to see improved:

a) to improve the checkout service (acuity runs better as a scheduling system, in my opinion, and the checkout process seems a second thought. it's not super intuitive to check clients out, and there's not good visual cues as to whether or not someone's been checked out. in other systems, there's usually some color coding, or a more clear/straightforward check out process)

b) I know this is a small thing, but I would love to be able to create a service and have multiple time durations under that service, instead of having to create a whole new service for each one.

c) offering improved (or more customization) options for gift certificates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to save adequate time to set acuity up. If you are looking for a great *scheduling* system, this would be one to consider. It is fairly customizable, streamlined and easy for clients to use. If you're looking for something that has the whole checkout experience well integrated, this may not be your best bet.

I love that my clients have a more streamlined and straightforward way to book their appointments. The option to reserve appts with a card mean missed appointments just don't happen.

Acuity Scheduling review by Brittnee S.
Brittnee S.

"I made the switch!"

What do you like best?

I recently transferred all of my scheduling to Acuity. what initially helped with this easy move was the fact that my clients, as they scroll options for my services, can actually see what they are picking - not just read it. In the beauty Industry, it’s imperative that not only clients get a better understanding of the look they’re going for but can actually go from stalking a picture on your webpage & matching it to the service that they want . So many times i’ve gotten a client to come in & they know what they want in their mind but on my scheduling app they weren’t able to make the decision based on what they saw just what they read. It makes it super easy on me & them!

What do you dislike?

the only thing I could say I don’t care for is the app. I wish you could add services on there as well & not have to wait to get home to a computer to fix or add small things.

I’m solving so much. clients can finally add on services while booking instead of me having to tell them no because they’re trying to add it on once they arrive to the appointment. satisfied client = less stress on me! :)

Acuity Scheduling review by Te'Lajha W.
Te'Lajha W.

"The Only Online Scheduler I'll Ever Use!"

What do you like best?

Acuity is so easy to use! You can schedule, take payments, reschedule, cancel, and so much more! Acuity makes running my own business a little easier by showing my clients which days and times I am available. I also love how I am able to block off certain times, and it also keeps track of how much money I am making! Also, they have a free trial so you can try out the more advanced features and get a feel of how it works. They also have an app!

What do you dislike?

I would love Acuity even more if I got new appointment notifications straight to my phone instead of to my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Running your own business can be stressful, but Acuity makes it a little easier by showing my clients what days and times I have available for them to book an appointment and what days I have blocked off.

Acuity Scheduling review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Such an easy set up process"

What do you like best?

The customization of setting up this product could not have been easier. I uploaded the logo and customized all of the meeting time and titles. I tested it out with people within the company first, and then I sent it out to a few clients to test. Everyone came back with positive feedback about how easy it was to use and select an appointment from.

What do you dislike?

So far I cannot find one thing that I dislike with Acuity. I tested out several other scheduling programs and this is the only one I kept using. This is also the only one that everyone liked as well when I asked them to test it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something user friendly for you and your clients/customers, this is it!

We eliminated a position and having Acuity has filled the void and made it easier for advisors to schedule appointments.

Acuity Scheduling review by Fiana A.
Fiana A.

"Great way to keep your appointments organized"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the automatic updates to your calendar. I would get notifications on my phone that helped me to organize appointments and keep me on point for upcoming appointments. I will highly recommend this to others.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little difficult to navigate at first. I didn't know how to add a calendar and I wasn't sure how to choose the times I am available.

Easy online scheduling for potential customers. I like how you can connect the calendar with Instagram so that you can make it even easier for your customers to connect with you.

I also love the reminders so that you can stay on top of your appointments. The contact information is saved right in your calendar on your phone making it easy to just dial from your phone.

Acuity Scheduling review by Garrett E.
Garrett E.

"Great tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I am thoroughly impressed by how easy it is to customize Acuity to match the look and feel of my brand.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had the ability to remove Acuity branding from the plug in on my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity has been a fantastic tool for my business. I spent about 4 hours setting up all the functionality including my availability, colors, font styles, and customizable emails. Everything looks very professional and has reduce my day to day management requirements significantly.

Acuity is helping me manage appointments giving me more time to focus on serving my customers needs. Scheduling new appointments, manage appointment changes, and follow up after cancellations used to be a part time job by itself. Acuity handles all of that for me with customized email follow ups to all my clients.

Acuity Scheduling review by Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.

"Acuity Scheduling makes business life easy!"

What do you like best?

So many things to love about Acuity Scheduling! 1. I love the display on the client scheduling page. Clients can easily see what times you have available on any given day of the week. This is what made me choose Acuity Scheduling over some other schedulers. 2. It integrates with both my Google Calendar, and my Zoom meetings, which saves me so much time! 3. I can customise the display to reflect my brand. It becomes MY scheduler for MY business!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret using Acuity Scheduling. Definitely give it a go!

I'm saving time by being able to integrate Acuity with my Google Calendar and my Zoom meetings. I can also get my clients to fill out intake forms so I have info about them and their business before I start meeting with them. It gives me a real leg up!

Acuity Scheduling review by Lorray H.
Lorray H.

"Easy to use for yourself and client!"

What do you like best?

I love that it guides you through the set up process and allows you to see what your appointment book would look like to the client. Accepting payments is also a great help because it makes sure your time is not going to waste with people who may be a no show.

What do you dislike?

As of right now I do not have any complaints with the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was offered a free trial, theres no commitment, they dont ask you for a credit card, you have absolutely nothing to lose and they automatically downgrade you to the free version if you dont upgrade. I love it so much for my brand and has truly simplified scheduling for me. So dont hesitate to give it a try!

It weeds out who is truly interested in scheduling an appointment with you by having the option to take deposits or full payments. Also sending reminder emails to myself and the client, so neither one of us forgets.

Acuity Scheduling review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Excellent Scheduling Service Experience!"

What do you like best?

The ease! They walk you through the steps, but it's so intuitive they're not necessary. A 12yr old would have no problem figuring out how to use the service. Easy to read, simple, clean layout (for both you and the especially the customer), and works as advertised, all at a competitive price point.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to encounter anything to dislike. The pricing is competitive, you're offered a free trial WITHOUT the need to put in a credit card (so you don't have to remember to cancel later), and it works as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend giving Acuity Scheduling a chance; with the free trial version, you don't really have anything to lose and lots to gain!

Have really been able to increase appointments while decreasing no shows. The system sends an auto email to the customer (and your business) after the appointment has been scheduled, and allows them to easily reschedule the appointment or cancel from the email. This saves time for everyone.

Acuity Scheduling review by Ben W.
Ben W.

"The best scheduling app available!"

What do you like best?

The thing that sold me on Acuity was the integrations! A client can book with me, get a confirmation email with a video chat link embedded, pay their fee which is deposited to my bank account and recorded into my books and their information stored in my CRM. ALL WHILE I SLEEP! Seriously, get this app and take back your life.

What do you dislike?

While it takes a little bit of time to get a feel for how to manage and edit things on the back office, it doesn't take too long. Plus, the free version works wonderfully until you need to upgrade.

Endless back and forth with when to meet, how to pay, losing emails and losing time. This is amazing software that seriously saves me SO MUCH TIME.

Acuity Scheduling review by Lisa A.
Lisa A.

"Very Connected"

What do you like best?

The connectivity with SquareSpace and Quickbooks and other calendars making it a one stop shop for my clients to book and pay for recording and rehearsal sessions with our studio. I like how it is possible to make different groupings for session types so I can classify the times and dates they are available for bookings. The interface is intuitive and so I don't have to resort to the howto information very often but there is plenty available. 'Communication with acuity when necessary is pleasant, reasonably fast and relevant to my query.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was possible for clients to select multiple hourly sessions instead I have to make 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour sessions etc.. This is because our business may take booking between 1 and 14 hours. The price increase from the level I am using to the next level is quite high therefore I cannot operate 2 calendars which is a handicap for our business but we do manage a workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Emerging Entrepreneur is a good starting point, it offers most integrations and is affordable.

Prior to using Acuity clients were booking times with us via facebook, text message, phone or email. It was sometimes hard to keep track of where the booking information was if we wanted to re-refer to to it. Clients occasionally cancelled at the last moment and more occasionally we got no-shows. Some clients also would debate the prices we ask. Using Acuity means I can direct everyone to facebook or our website to book via Acuity, they can select from available times, provide contact information, and pay a deposit which we will refund if appropriate notice of cancellation is given.

Acuity Scheduling review by Oksana U.
Oksana U.

"Acuity for people loving their business"

What do you like best?

Customer service!!! How easy it is; Story of Acuity; integrates with so many payment options; you can create questionnaires for clients to fill in before the session, you can allow clients to leave you tips for your service, I love it how I can customize it to include my business colours and logo; features of the calendar, how it is set up to help you every day in your scheduling. Just the graphic user interface is fun that you can change colours inside it and enjoy a really custom experience of my calendar :)

I love how their staff are represented on their website - you feel like you know the people better who are helping you if you have a problem

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I really do love it and can suggest it to any business owner to improve their daily scheduling

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering the very best options to organise your business, you should definitely choose Acuity! Not only will you find it top of most reviews anyway, but you will also love their story of how they came about :) And every time you read their incredibly soulful/humouristic "Help" buttons to get you sorted immediately, you will feel connected to a bigger cause to solve. AND - you will improve your business considerably!

Easy scheduling and rescheduling of clients, easy overview and options of different payment options (like charging in full or just registering the credit card, but not charging, also taking tips, as well as offering gift certificates and upsells) - amazing!

Acuity Scheduling review by Jessica F.
Jessica F.

"Really Like Acuity, Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how I can create a link to my services and list the service price. The software allows me to charge customers a deposit to confirm the appointment. My favorite part is that I can create intake forms for a customer to fill out for certain services.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any complaints. It would be nice if the add-on service or deposit was available on the free version but I get it a business has to make money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is wonderful. I highly recommend at least doing the trial or free version until you get a handle on it.

I am streamlining my process. Acuity allows my customers to see the services I provide and what price I am charging without having to directly involve me. This allows me to devote my time to more income driven tasks and giving me more time to use my creativity in other areas.

Acuity Scheduling review by Nia H.
Nia H.

"An excellent scheduling software!"

What do you like best?

I like most the ease of use for me from the business side and for my clients from the scheduling side. I can relegate all the scheduling to the software and not have to worry about anything, but setting my hours and what types of services that I provide! All my clients pay through site as well which means I never have to deal with cash, checks, or a physical planner. I love it! I can also opt to share my link with new users to get a bonus if they sign up. Now some of my colleagues use it and they are loving it as well. Thank you, Acuity! You keep getting better!

What do you dislike?

I don't know that I can really think of anything I dislike about the software. I purchase the most basic plan and it does everything that I would expect. If there's something I would add, it would be to be able to personalize the design of the way that the buttons and scheduler show up on my actual business website, but that's more a personal preference. I still use their buttons and website scheduler code on my website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try the free version to see if its something that would benefit your business. Acuity is really good at showing, within their interface, what you would get if you purchased their paid version, so you know what all they offer.

Scheduling, payments, hours open, creating promotional packages.. etc. This software truly is a gem!

Acuity Scheduling review by Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

"straightforward and professional experience for my clients"

What do you like best?

Clients share that the scheduling process is super simple, and I love how clean the design of the interface is. It was simple for me to set up, and I like the checklist that they give you to help you fully incorporate all the features. It's so convenient to be able to set my 'regular hours', and then change certain days when I need to.

What do you dislike?

There are just a few seeming glitches with the page (at least in Chrome) when setting business availability... I like to switch between Chrome and the iCalender app, and every time I switch between, the page jumps upwards so I can see the week I was looking at anymore. In general, the availability page is not as easy to use as I think it could be.

Rescheduling a client's session time is not very intuitive, it always takes me a while to figure out how to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you pay for a Squarespace business account, search on Google for how to link it with Acuity – you get a free Acuity account! Such a nice perk.

I'm saving myself so much admin time by letting clients auto-schedule themselves. I've been able to streamline my onboarding process and cut out consultation calls, by simply sending clients an (easy to remember!) link to schedule themselves. I think there are many more ways I could integrate the service (as far as reminder emails, more scheduling options), and I'm looking forward to further simplifying my admin process.

Acuity Scheduling review by Ashleigh N.
Ashleigh N.

"Acuity Scheduling Knows What's What. "

What do you like best?

Separate links to special booking times.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to customise name to business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free first and see if it works for you

I am a freelance filmmaker and sometimes I need to schedule 8+ shoots in a single day, Acuity allows me to send clients custom booking links, these link to my calendar.

My calendar has pre-programmed 'work hours' and depending on what link I send them (1 hour , 30 mins and so on), my client can pick a time that suits them, Acuity won't allow booking to overlap.

At the beginning of the week Acuity sends me an email with a 'week summary of events' and also notify's me when a booking has been made, basically Acuity is the receptionist I can't afford to hire.

If you want to get on top of your freelance work, Acuity could be just what you need.

Acuity Scheduling review by Michele B.
Michele B.

"Acuity Scheduling really makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

Acuity scheduling links to my calendar and synchronizes appointments so I always know what’s scheduled and never get double booked anymore. I also love that I can set up different appointment types with their own links and intake forms.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I specifically dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Acuity Scheduling . It’s moderately priced and full of great features that make scheduling appointments easy for your clients and you.

I was trying to keep from going back and forth with clients via e-mail or telephone to try to find agreeable meeting times. I also needed to gather information from potential new clients to prepare for the meetings. Using a link to a survey or an attachment didn’t work well because people Amy not notice them,, could ignore them, or simply forgot to complete them. The integrated questionnaire capability is a life-saver.

Acuity Scheduling review by Joyce R.
Joyce R.

"Business changing platform, extremely people friendly and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Acuity is very user friendly it’s amazing for new start up businesses like myself. It is extremely easy to use. If you do require help the response center responds so quick with practical solutions. Excellent service.

What do you dislike?

Initially the layout can come across as difficult but once you master it it’s easy. Every step is simple and can be embedded to your website to create ease for clients. All can be tailored to your specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For bookings and showcasing of services it is perfect.

Customer queries for example clients asking for price lists but with acuity they can find it in a click of a button. I can also release appointment at the touch of a button. Very efficient.

Acuity Scheduling review by Takia  R.
Takia R.

"I shouldn't have waited so long!"

What do you like best?

I learned about Acuity when I first started my business but didn't start using it until last. year. Why did I wait so long. As my business grows it having Acuity has taken the strain off of managing the schedules for my team as well as sending much needed confirmation emails. We can change the emails as we see fit and the fact that it syncs to our Google calendars has been a God send.

What do you dislike?

Setting up Acuity can be a little time consuming, especially when you have more than one team member.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We are a service based business so being able to have our clients schedule online whenever they like and not have to wait until our Studio opens as well as having the automatic confirmation emails sent to our clients has been a great benefit. Our clients love it!

Acuity Scheduling review by Katlin F.
Katlin F.

"Great Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

Customers have an easy time scheduling and there is a lot of data you can collect from the customer! It is easy to have access for multiple employees to access. From a user perspective, setting your own calendar is pretty easy also.

What do you dislike?

It does not handle different time zones well from the back end. Customers can easily schedule, but Acuity company is in EDT and can create glitches if you do not live in EST and are trying to monitor your hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the hours of your remote employees and how much information you want to track.

Monitoring popular times for appointments; easy scheduling ability; inbound leads; monitoring leads across the team members; tracking types of appointments; having multiple calendars for different needs/customer bases

Acuity Scheduling review by Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

"Solves your Scheduling problems.! "

What do you like best?

So easy-It solves my scheduling problems

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its amazing! I Highly recommend!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You will never turn back. .. and will probably even upgrade. But you won't need to.

I absolutely love this program. I was first introduced to acuity in June. Since then I am absolutely hooked and I recommend it to everyone I came across. I work in volunteer recruitment, and scheduling can be such a tedious task now I simply send them a link. I was asked just last week to recruit a volunteer by our ED just for scheduling his meeting and I responded with... Use Acuity Scheduling! He has since told me he no longer requires the volunteer.

I have only used the free version, and so far it is amazing for the individual. However for a small price I can definitely see the benefits of upgrading and currently exploring the option of getting my whole team connected.

Acuity Scheduling review by suzie s.
suzie s.

"Best scheduling app I have tried."

What do you like best?

I like the clean and organised layout of the website. It makes it easier for me to create appointments and it makes it easier for my clients to book me. I also believe it is more efficient and I love that it gives weekly reminders about what clients you have etc. I haven't had any problems with this site and it has even got an app which allows you to access it anywhere anytime.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though the free version should include a little bit more things such as a welcoming message to your schedule. It isn't really fair that the free version is pretty bare seeing as there are many good features to the app which could be shared.

It is easier for people to book me and cancel appointments so it saves me going through a lot of emails. also because of the app I can book/cancel clients on the go as well as adding appointments, slots and times.

Acuity Scheduling review by Katie T.
Katie T.

"Acuity has made my life so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love that when I add an event to my Google calendar, Acuity automatically blocks off the time for me, so I NEVER have any conflicts!! I also like that you can brand it to your company, so when I send the link to a customer, it looks like it came straight from my website.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a single thing I dislike about Acuity. I have been using it for 3 months now and haven't come across anything I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend starting with the free trial and going from there. The trial helped me determine if I liked it or not, and I actually discovered that I can't run my business with it anymore!

Having Acuity is like having a personal assistant, who I can't afford at the moment.

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator

"Love Acuity!"

What do you like best?

So many things I love...

(1) It syncs seamlessly with my Google calendar, and that I can integrate it with my website. (2) I can require clients select their time zone when booking, which eliminates confusion (3) The flexibility of scheduling options and blocking times out. For example, I have a link for 30 minute 'Coffee Chat' and another for 45 minute EC Session. Within my regularly scheduled availability, I can easily block out times I need to catch up on other work! (4) A GREAT feature is the ability to integrate a payment system! Score!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far :) It's been super easy and seamless. Others I've tried are so glitchy and much more limited with regards to blocking times or offering availability of times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity is easy to use, easy to implement on my website, syncs seamlessly with my Google calendar,, and allows users to customize their scheduling availability. I love that we can integrate a payment processor, which facilitates the scheduling process. It's everything I was looking for in a calendar!

I save time and energy using Acuity! It's easy to a time for a small window of time or a lengthy sesssion, because I can simply send the link to the appropriate calendar (without the back & forth testing or emailing).

Also, the ability to integrate a payment processor is brilliant! Get paid before the work is done -- one of the number one rules to profit!

Acuity Scheduling review by Day L.
Day L.

"Works great for Customer Success - give your users the power to book you effortlessly"

What do you like best?

I chose Acuity Scheduling over others because it integrates seamlessly with GoToMeeting and offers a ton of customization. I'm able to have different links for different services. For example I have one link for onboarding that is an hour long, and a different link for ongoing training options where a customer can choose different length sessions with me to train on certain topics. I love that I was able to personalize my scheduling page so it looks professional and matches the aesthetic of our branding.

What do you dislike?

I truly have nothing negative to say. No complaints! It works perfectly for my use.

I am able to schedule onboarding sessions with new customers much more efficiently. In the past I was emailing back and forth about dates and times. Now I let them choose a time that works for them on their own. Acuity Scheduling syncs with my Google calendar, so it know when I'm available and when I'm not. When someone chooses a time it's automatically put on my calendar, I get an email, and I'm ready to go. No more emailing back and forth for sometimes days at a time. This is a time saver and is so simple to use!

Acuity Scheduling review by Niesha K.
Niesha K.

"All I need to succeed"

What do you like best?

Super customizable! I love that I can customize it to my liking and business.

What do you dislike?

No phone/weekend support. Online support is great but phone support would be a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.

I am able to easily let my clients self schedule without a whole lot of clicking. They are also able to pay for classes and most of all I can offer them discounts. I also really love the form option for the clients to agree to before booking a class. I love having different options to book with me (link, embed, button, etc) and the integration with zoom and go to meeting. It makes life easier. I feel like I have an assistant that does all my scheduling for me.

Acuity Scheduling review by Shannell R.
Shannell R.

"Great Way to save TIME!"

What do you like best?

I love that my client's can easily schedule appointments without any hassle. I have the option of blocking off time if I am away for a day or weekend. It also calculates my averages for the month and hours. I love it! Also saves all of your clients information so it will make it easier to rebook appointments in the future.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Acuity Scheduling. Everything is easy and very professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app and is worth the usage! Saves you time and automatically is just like a secretary. I highly recommend this!!

The benefits from this are that my clients are seeing the professionalism. They actually are being reminded of appointments and it definitely has helped my business grow a lot from where it use to be and made my life less of a mess.

Acuity Scheduling review by Colette M.
Colette M.

"This is the office assistant I needed without having to hire someone! "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, remembers things for me and reminds me of what's coming up in my week. I could not be happier with having added this system to my business for booking and scheduling. In only a few weeks I have gained clients because they book directly... not this back and forth email or phone calls to confirm times and dates. Very professional and I control the way it looks.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to see my whole day without having to scroll down as much but this is a minor thing. Have not found any youtube help videos on this yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set it up and work with it. Personalize it so you have your clients know you and feel welcomed right from the get go.

I have missed booking people because they call or email and it takes me at times a day to get back. This way they can see my availability and book right than themselves and get a confirmation. Since follow up is hard when you wear all the hats, the intake process gathers and stores the information I need based on what I set up to have recorded.

Acuity Scheduling review by Dylan T.
Dylan T.

"Such a lifesaver - love Acuity"

What do you like best?

I don't have to stress about managing a calendar, multiple emails back and forth or collecting payment - it's all taken care of for me! Definitely worth integrating with a payment processor like Stripe or Square - makes things so easy!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Acuity meets all of my business needs perfectly! I can't think of a single complaint I would have... Customizing the various emails seems a bit daunting, but that is because I am not very tech saavy. I'm sure after a bit of trial and error I would be able to figure it out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was really helpful to already have an idea of the workflow I needed before setting up my account. I recommend that you have this prepared as it will also help you when evaluating other similar products.

I use Acuity for scheduling my clients for sessions, private lessons and meet and greets. I can fully customize every part of the scheduling process, including adding questionnaires to pre screen candidates as well as post registration information. I love that I can integrate Acuity with Square to easily and quickly collect payment well in advance of our meetings.

Acuity Scheduling review by Kasey P.
Kasey P.

"Full of features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Acuity makes it so easy to have various availability for several appointments. My favorite feature is the intake form because it helps me capture all the information I need before the call.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven’t found anything that I really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out and see how you like it. It can be hard to switch from platforms you’re used to but Acuity makes the switch pretty seamless.

The problem I’m solving is being able to easily schedule calls and appointments without having to check a bunch of calendars. I also love that before I get on a call, I have most of the information I need and can spend less time on the phone and more time on client work.

Acuity Scheduling review by Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

"I recommend Acuity for all my clients! "

What do you like best?

Acuity is the easiest and most intuitive platform I’ve ever used! I’ve tried other software like Calendly and found that Acuity offered better customizations - especially for entrepreneurs who need to book appointments and sync with multiple calendars!

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing I dislikes so far... Acuity has all the features I need in a calendar

Acuity allows me to book appointments in a way that’s specific to my style. I can limit myself to only a few appointments a day, send follow ups, and add reminders all automatically within their system! It saves me a lot of time and makes my business look much more professional

Learning about Acuity Scheduling?

* We monitor all Acuity Scheduling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.