Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling lets businesses easily book and manage appointments online.

Work for Acuity Scheduling?

Learning about Acuity Scheduling?

Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 126 Acuity Scheduling reviews
Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Brittnee S.</span>
Brittnee S.

"I made the switch!"

What do you like best?

I recently transferred all of my scheduling to Acuity. what initially helped with this easy move was the fact that my clients, as they scroll options for my services, can actually see what they are picking - not just read it. In the beauty Industry, it’s imperative that not only clients get a better understanding of the look they’re going for but can actually go from stalking a picture on your webpage & matching it to the service that they want . So many times i’ve gotten a client to come in & they know what they want in their mind but on my scheduling app they weren’t able to make the decision based on what they saw just what they read. It makes it super easy on me & them!

What do you dislike?

the only thing I could say I don’t care for is the app. I wish you could add services on there as well & not have to wait to get home to a computer to fix or add small things.

I’m solving so much. clients can finally add on services while booking instead of me having to tell them no because they’re trying to add it on once they arrive to the appointment. satisfied client = less stress on me! :)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Lorray H.</span>
Lorray H.

"Easy to use for yourself and client!"

What do you like best?

I love that it guides you through the set up process and allows you to see what your appointment book would look like to the client. Accepting payments is also a great help because it makes sure your time is not going to waste with people who may be a no show.

What do you dislike?

As of right now I do not have any complaints with the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was offered a free trial, theres no commitment, they dont ask you for a credit card, you have absolutely nothing to lose and they automatically downgrade you to the free version if you dont upgrade. I love it so much for my brand and has truly simplified scheduling for me. So dont hesitate to give it a try!

It weeds out who is truly interested in scheduling an appointment with you by having the option to take deposits or full payments. Also sending reminder emails to myself and the client, so neither one of us forgets.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Eric M.</span>
Eric M.

"Excellent Scheduling Service Experience!"

What do you like best?

The ease! They walk you through the steps, but it's so intuitive they're not necessary. A 12yr old would have no problem figuring out how to use the service. Easy to read, simple, clean layout (for both you and the especially the customer), and works as advertised, all at a competitive price point.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to encounter anything to dislike. The pricing is competitive, you're offered a free trial WITHOUT the need to put in a credit card (so you don't have to remember to cancel later), and it works as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend giving Acuity Scheduling a chance; with the free trial version, you don't really have anything to lose and lots to gain!

Have really been able to increase appointments while decreasing no shows. The system sends an auto email to the customer (and your business) after the appointment has been scheduled, and allows them to easily reschedule the appointment or cancel from the email. This saves time for everyone.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Oksana U.</span>
Oksana U.

"Acuity for people loving their business"

What do you like best?

Customer service!!! How easy it is; Story of Acuity; integrates with so many payment options; you can create questionnaires for clients to fill in before the session, you can allow clients to leave you tips for your service, I love it how I can customize it to include my business colours and logo; features of the calendar, how it is set up to help you every day in your scheduling. Just the graphic user interface is fun that you can change colours inside it and enjoy a really custom experience of my calendar :)

I love how their staff are represented on their website - you feel like you know the people better who are helping you if you have a problem

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I really do love it and can suggest it to any business owner to improve their daily scheduling

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering the very best options to organise your business, you should definitely choose Acuity! Not only will you find it top of most reviews anyway, but you will also love their story of how they came about :) And every time you read their incredibly soulful/humouristic "Help" buttons to get you sorted immediately, you will feel connected to a bigger cause to solve. AND - you will improve your business considerably!

Easy scheduling and rescheduling of clients, easy overview and options of different payment options (like charging in full or just registering the credit card, but not charging, also taking tips, as well as offering gift certificates and upsells) - amazing!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Jessica F.</span>
Jessica F.

"Really Like Acuity, Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how I can create a link to my services and list the service price. The software allows me to charge customers a deposit to confirm the appointment. My favorite part is that I can create intake forms for a customer to fill out for certain services.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any complaints. It would be nice if the add-on service or deposit was available on the free version but I get it a business has to make money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is wonderful. I highly recommend at least doing the trial or free version until you get a handle on it.

I am streamlining my process. Acuity allows my customers to see the services I provide and what price I am charging without having to directly involve me. This allows me to devote my time to more income driven tasks and giving me more time to use my creativity in other areas.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Nia H.</span>
Nia H.

"An excellent scheduling software!"

What do you like best?

I like most the ease of use for me from the business side and for my clients from the scheduling side. I can relegate all the scheduling to the software and not have to worry about anything, but setting my hours and what types of services that I provide! All my clients pay through site as well which means I never have to deal with cash, checks, or a physical planner. I love it! I can also opt to share my link with new users to get a bonus if they sign up. Now some of my colleagues use it and they are loving it as well. Thank you, Acuity! You keep getting better!

What do you dislike?

I don't know that I can really think of anything I dislike about the software. I purchase the most basic plan and it does everything that I would expect. If there's something I would add, it would be to be able to personalize the design of the way that the buttons and scheduler show up on my actual business website, but that's more a personal preference. I still use their buttons and website scheduler code on my website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try the free version to see if its something that would benefit your business. Acuity is really good at showing, within their interface, what you would get if you purchased their paid version, so you know what all they offer.

Scheduling, payments, hours open, creating promotional packages.. etc. This software truly is a gem!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Lindsay F.</span>
Lindsay F.

"straightforward and professional experience for my clients"

What do you like best?

Clients share that the scheduling process is super simple, and I love how clean the design of the interface is. It was simple for me to set up, and I like the checklist that they give you to help you fully incorporate all the features. It's so convenient to be able to set my 'regular hours', and then change certain days when I need to.

What do you dislike?

There are just a few seeming glitches with the page (at least in Chrome) when setting business availability... I like to switch between Chrome and the iCalender app, and every time I switch between, the page jumps upwards so I can see the week I was looking at anymore. In general, the availability page is not as easy to use as I think it could be.

Rescheduling a client's session time is not very intuitive, it always takes me a while to figure out how to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you pay for a Squarespace business account, search on Google for how to link it with Acuity – you get a free Acuity account! Such a nice perk.

I'm saving myself so much admin time by letting clients auto-schedule themselves. I've been able to streamline my onboarding process and cut out consultation calls, by simply sending clients an (easy to remember!) link to schedule themselves. I think there are many more ways I could integrate the service (as far as reminder emails, more scheduling options), and I'm looking forward to further simplifying my admin process.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Ashleigh N.</span>
Ashleigh N.

"Acuity Scheduling Knows What's What. "

What do you like best?

Separate links to special booking times.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to customise name to business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free first and see if it works for you

I am a freelance filmmaker and sometimes I need to schedule 8+ shoots in a single day, Acuity allows me to send clients custom booking links, these link to my calendar.

My calendar has pre-programmed 'work hours' and depending on what link I send them (1 hour , 30 mins and so on), my client can pick a time that suits them, Acuity won't allow booking to overlap.

At the beginning of the week Acuity sends me an email with a 'week summary of events' and also notify's me when a booking has been made, basically Acuity is the receptionist I can't afford to hire.

If you want to get on top of your freelance work, Acuity could be just what you need.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Michele B.</span>
Michele B.

"Acuity Scheduling really makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

Acuity scheduling links to my calendar and synchronizes appointments so I always know what’s scheduled and never get double booked anymore. I also love that I can set up different appointment types with their own links and intake forms.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I specifically dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Acuity Scheduling . It’s moderately priced and full of great features that make scheduling appointments easy for your clients and you.

I was trying to keep from going back and forth with clients via e-mail or telephone to try to find agreeable meeting times. I also needed to gather information from potential new clients to prepare for the meetings. Using a link to a survey or an attachment didn’t work well because people Amy not notice them,, could ignore them, or simply forgot to complete them. The integrated questionnaire capability is a life-saver.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Takia  R.</span>
Takia R.

"I shouldn't have waited so long!"

What do you like best?

I learned about Acuity when I first started my business but didn't start using it until last. year. Why did I wait so long. As my business grows it having Acuity has taken the strain off of managing the schedules for my team as well as sending much needed confirmation emails. We can change the emails as we see fit and the fact that it syncs to our Google calendars has been a God send.

What do you dislike?

Setting up Acuity can be a little time consuming, especially when you have more than one team member.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We are a service based business so being able to have our clients schedule online whenever they like and not have to wait until our Studio opens as well as having the automatic confirmation emails sent to our clients has been a great benefit. Our clients love it!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Cynthia S.</span>
Cynthia S.

"Solves your Scheduling problems.! "

What do you like best?

So easy-It solves my scheduling problems

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its amazing! I Highly recommend!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You will never turn back. .. and will probably even upgrade. But you won't need to.

I absolutely love this program. I was first introduced to acuity in June. Since then I am absolutely hooked and I recommend it to everyone I came across. I work in volunteer recruitment, and scheduling can be such a tedious task now I simply send them a link. I was asked just last week to recruit a volunteer by our ED just for scheduling his meeting and I responded with... Use Acuity Scheduling! He has since told me he no longer requires the volunteer.

I have only used the free version, and so far it is amazing for the individual. However for a small price I can definitely see the benefits of upgrading and currently exploring the option of getting my whole team connected.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Day L.</span>
Day L.

"Works great for Customer Success - give your users the power to book you effortlessly"

What do you like best?

I chose Acuity Scheduling over others because it integrates seamlessly with GoToMeeting and offers a ton of customization. I'm able to have different links for different services. For example I have one link for onboarding that is an hour long, and a different link for ongoing training options where a customer can choose different length sessions with me to train on certain topics. I love that I was able to personalize my scheduling page so it looks professional and matches the aesthetic of our branding.

What do you dislike?

I truly have nothing negative to say. No complaints! It works perfectly for my use.

I am able to schedule onboarding sessions with new customers much more efficiently. In the past I was emailing back and forth about dates and times. Now I let them choose a time that works for them on their own. Acuity Scheduling syncs with my Google calendar, so it know when I'm available and when I'm not. When someone chooses a time it's automatically put on my calendar, I get an email, and I'm ready to go. No more emailing back and forth for sometimes days at a time. This is a time saver and is so simple to use!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Niesha K.</span>
Niesha K.

"All I need to succeed"

What do you like best?

Super customizable! I love that I can customize it to my liking and business.

What do you dislike?

No phone/weekend support. Online support is great but phone support would be a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.

I am able to easily let my clients self schedule without a whole lot of clicking. They are also able to pay for classes and most of all I can offer them discounts. I also really love the form option for the clients to agree to before booking a class. I love having different options to book with me (link, embed, button, etc) and the integration with zoom and go to meeting. It makes life easier. I feel like I have an assistant that does all my scheduling for me.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Dylan T.</span>
Dylan T.

"Such a lifesaver - love Acuity"

What do you like best?

I don't have to stress about managing a calendar, multiple emails back and forth or collecting payment - it's all taken care of for me! Definitely worth integrating with a payment processor like Stripe or Square - makes things so easy!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Acuity meets all of my business needs perfectly! I can't think of a single complaint I would have... Customizing the various emails seems a bit daunting, but that is because I am not very tech saavy. I'm sure after a bit of trial and error I would be able to figure it out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was really helpful to already have an idea of the workflow I needed before setting up my account. I recommend that you have this prepared as it will also help you when evaluating other similar products.

I use Acuity for scheduling my clients for sessions, private lessons and meet and greets. I can fully customize every part of the scheduling process, including adding questionnaires to pre screen candidates as well as post registration information. I love that I can integrate Acuity with Square to easily and quickly collect payment well in advance of our meetings.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Kasey P.</span>
Kasey P.

"Full of features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Acuity makes it so easy to have various availability for several appointments. My favorite feature is the intake form because it helps me capture all the information I need before the call.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven’t found anything that I really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out and see how you like it. It can be hard to switch from platforms you’re used to but Acuity makes the switch pretty seamless.

The problem I’m solving is being able to easily schedule calls and appointments without having to check a bunch of calendars. I also love that before I get on a call, I have most of the information I need and can spend less time on the phone and more time on client work.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Evan A.</span>
Evan A.

"A scheduling program with many features"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling integrates with websites and payment systems seamlessly. The basic functions are very good, but you have to pay for more advanced features which is well worth it in the long run. It's tutorial is very helpful and will help you get the most out of the software. Group scheduling is what has been most useful in my business.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to get acclimated to the software which gets easier as you use the software. There is a limited stretch of time that can be scheduled out, however the range is large enough that it allows our team to perform just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using the desktop version to make in-depth changes. Overall, Acuity Scheduling provides a bunch of solid features like email remainder, calendars, meeting alarms etc. It also provides quick customer support to resolve their issues with the software.

I have the ability to maintain client information and notes for future references. I'm still learning the software as I go, but I am excited to continue supporting Acuity as my go-to software as I grow my wellness practice.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Sabrina J.</span>
Sabrina J.

"I love the customization and features"

What do you like best?

I like that it has great features and add-ons as well as you're able to customize the app to look like your website and you're able to link it with your website. And also it texts your customers to remind them of their scheduled appointments as well as myself

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that even with the free account you're not able to accept payments for clients I feel that even if the account is free should still be able to accept payments for clients as well as I just like the fact that there's no discounts available for any of the packages

That I do not have to accept phone calls to schedule appointments clients can schedule appointments on their own through the software which is great

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Te&#39;Lajha W.</span>
Te'Lajha W.

"The Only Online Scheduler I'll Ever Use!"

What do you like best?

Acuity is so easy to use! You can schedule, take payments, reschedule, cancel, and so much more! Acuity makes running my own business a little easier by showing my clients which days and times I am available. I also love how I am able to block off certain times, and it also keeps track of how much money I am making! Also, they have a free trial so you can try out the more advanced features and get a feel of how it works. They also have an app!

What do you dislike?

I would love Acuity even more if I got new appointment notifications straight to my phone instead of to my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Running your own business can be stressful, but Acuity makes it a little easier by showing my clients what days and times I have available for them to book an appointment and what days I have blocked off.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.

"Cook scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

The admin login portal is really good. The integration with google cal is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't really think of anything. It does a really good job of booking appointments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need to book meetings on a large scale (like 10+/week) and you use google cal or outlook or iOS than this is a good tool.

I need to schedule about 20 meetings a week and I use acuity to do it. clients book meetings with me and I never have to do any emailing back and forth so it saves me tons of time. I really like it. In most cases, the first meeting is my first time speaking with the client. So go acuity!

Acuity Scheduling review by Consultant

"An easy to use scheduling platform that's super affordable"

What do you like best?

I love that how customizable Acuity is!! I can have separate calendars and appointment types and that each one can have its own availability. You can set scheduling frequency and limits and it integrates quite smoothly with Google Calendar. Being able to take payments is a huge plus. You can really use it for all your needs!

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could get more specific with the amount of appointments it lets me have of any one kind. As of now it only lets me designate a limit per day/week, but I wish it was a bit smarter to limit what someone can book in if I have too many of other kinds of appointments. Doing that would make it a dream!!

Acuity lets me keep my scheduling in check. It's really easy to manage and I have used it to automate my sales process. Since links are static, I include them in my purchase confirmation emails for people to book their consultation call. No more going back and forth to coordinate an appointment! I love it!!

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator

"Great choice for scheduling "

What do you like best?

Acuity makes scheduling such a breeze. I am currently utilizing the free account and scheduling still seems to be seamless. They’re are a lot of great features that they offer utilizing a free account and I love the fact that they don’t make you upgrade to continue to use the free services. There are a number of really good additional services offered on the paid accounts as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about acuity at this time. Everything seems to be working as advertised. I do wish however, some of the simpler features offered on paid accounts were also offered on the free account.

The benefits of utilizing acuity are just being able to have everything you need for scheduling all in one place. As well as the notifications sent to the clients and yourself. I also love how useful and accessible the phone application is as well.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Melanie C.</span>
Melanie C.

"I like it so much I've already recommended Acquity to other entrepreneur friends"

What do you like best?

Easy set-up, and easy for me and clients (and potential clients) to schedule calls. The interface is nice . The set up was so easy that I did not have to click the "help" button. Everything was pretty obvious and this is my first time for using a scheduler.

What do you dislike?

I have not identified anything I do not like at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've already recommended Acquity! Non-techies agreed that it was easy to use. Give it a try!

Scheduling calls are so much easier when you take it out of email. Now I do not have to go through emails, constantly check my calendar, and then add to my calendar once myself and the other party agree on a time. I also just created a form, which again, was very easy. The form will assist me during the call and collect information so that we can get to the real reason for the call.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Rebekah S.</span>
Rebekah S.

"Acuity Scheduling makes business life easy!"

What do you like best?

So many things to love about Acuity Scheduling! 1. I love the display on the client scheduling page. Clients can easily see what times you have available on any given day of the week. This is what made me choose Acuity Scheduling over some other schedulers. 2. It integrates with both my Google Calendar, and my Zoom meetings, which saves me so much time! 3. I can customise the display to reflect my brand. It becomes MY scheduler for MY business!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret using Acuity Scheduling. Definitely give it a go!

I'm saving time by being able to integrate Acuity with my Google Calendar and my Zoom meetings. I can also get my clients to fill out intake forms so I have info about them and their business before I start meeting with them. It gives me a real leg up!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Alex H.</span>
Alex H.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

This has really simplified the way the my team of setters schedules appointments for my closets to go to.

What do you dislike?

it would be nice if the texting reminder sent to customers was available at the lowest level. That being said, I don’t feel the pricing levels are unreasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider if you have ever missed even one appt due to double booking or something like that. If so, use this. Even if not, this will help you be much more efficient.

I run a door to door team and have struggled to find a good software solution that allows my reps to schedule appointments without overbooking the same time slots. This has been super helpful.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Caitlin T.</span>
Caitlin T.

"A great scheduling software for small businesses"

What do you like best?

This software is very easy to use. I think my favorite thing about it is how inexpensive it is. My business is literally just me, so the idea of paying $30 a month isn't appealing. Acuity is either $10/month or $110/year (one month free this way) so I paid for the whole year. From day 1 I have been incredibly satisfied with this software.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is the mobile app. It's not technically an app- you go to the website in Safari and make a shortcut as an "app." It works ok but there are some weeks that it won't update to the current week.

I've been looking for a way to allow my clients to schedule an appointment and buy gift certificates through my website and I finally have that! It's a very smooth process as well.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Lisa A.</span>
Lisa A.

"Very Connected"

What do you like best?

The connectivity with SquareSpace and Quickbooks and other calendars making it a one stop shop for my clients to book and pay for recording and rehearsal sessions with our studio. I like how it is possible to make different groupings for session types so I can classify the times and dates they are available for bookings. The interface is intuitive and so I don't have to resort to the howto information very often but there is plenty available. 'Communication with acuity when necessary is pleasant, reasonably fast and relevant to my query.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was possible for clients to select multiple hourly sessions instead I have to make 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour sessions etc.. This is because our business may take booking between 1 and 14 hours. The price increase from the level I am using to the next level is quite high therefore I cannot operate 2 calendars which is a handicap for our business but we do manage a workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Emerging Entrepreneur is a good starting point, it offers most integrations and is affordable.

Prior to using Acuity clients were booking times with us via facebook, text message, phone or email. It was sometimes hard to keep track of where the booking information was if we wanted to re-refer to to it. Clients occasionally cancelled at the last moment and more occasionally we got no-shows. Some clients also would debate the prices we ask. Using Acuity means I can direct everyone to facebook or our website to book via Acuity, they can select from available times, provide contact information, and pay a deposit which we will refund if appropriate notice of cancellation is given.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Rebecca L.</span>
Rebecca L.

"Everything you need in a scheduling software!"

What do you like best?

I had been searching for a great scheduling software that would allow me to schedule mini session events and making sure that clients could book in small increments without overlapping or double booking appointments. This software does that for me. I can fully customize the scheduling page to say whatever I want, add photos and a logo, and make it look super professional.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I add my logo to the custom scheduling page, it doesn't end up in the right spot, so it looks weird. It ends up pat way between the header and the start of the main part of the page, and there is a color change between those two. I tried everything to fix this, it wouldn't be fixed. But aside from that one tiny complaint, this website is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a photographer needing to schedule sessions on a normal everyday basis, or if you schedule mini sessions, this is really the way to go. Best scheduling software out there, so many options, and easy to figure out.

I can create different typed of photo sessions and photo events, and even target those to specific days and times. It's amazing. There's really nothing else out there that works as great as this.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Ciara S.</span>
Ciara S.

"Gets the job done. Well."

What do you like best?

The Acuity Scheduler offers an abundance of features for competitive pricing. The option for creating several varied schedules makes it easy for me to use. Additionally, it is simple to use and embed in my existing website and emails.

What do you dislike?

Acuity offers email confirmation and follow ups for clients, however formatting is pretty basic and I would love some more customizable options.

When starting an online business that offers services via video chatting, I didn't realize that scheduling these calls seamlessly would be such a hassle. Acuity made it easy to book, collect payment, schedule video calls, and remind clients about meetings without any effort on my part.

Acuity Scheduling review by User

"Great scheduling systems for lots of different businesses!"

What do you like best?

It is very good at keeping all different types of appointments organized, makes the booking process very simple, the calendar sync is great, reminders are helpful and the way it works is just great. It can block out times which is the most useful tool for me. Adding clients is also clean and simple and that's just great! I love how universal it is, yet how it can be personalized to fit your company just right.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I know most of the problems with Acuity come through the app, but I only schedule on the computer and I think it works just great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this no matter what kind of business you have. It is great for accountants, massage services, etc. Really a great way to schedule, even for your clients!

My company schedules for other companies who all have different scheduling systems. Acuity is so simple and easy to use that you can log in and know exactly what to do without needing a refresher.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Antonio V.</span>
Antonio V.

"Easy Enough & Comprehensive"

What do you like best?

Acuity is a great tool for anyone who sells their time. it's simple to set up and has so many features that really allow you to customize your scheduling options. I really liked it for these reasons.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I feel could be better is the navigation. I'd forget where things were located in the left pane. I think navigation could use a little update. That's it, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test navigation. I tend to quickly forget where my events are in the left hand pane. I don't know if anyone else has that experience.

Isolating availability in my schedule for appointments is so important. Also adjusting for travel time between appointments is huge.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Carly B.</span>
Carly B.

"Best scheduling app I've found"

What do you like best?

I work with global clients - the biggest feature for me was that clients can book in their timezone so there are no problems with calculating time differences when trying to book an appointment - it is all done for me! Compared to other scheduling apps out there, Acuity also had the most integrations with other apps that I need to run my online business, such as payment gateways, analytics and email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of at this stage. It works really well for me.

The greatest thing about Acuity is how it automates the whole booking and rescheduling process for me - clients can do it themselves, leaving me to get on with my other work.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Justin G.</span>
Justin G.

"Absolute time saver"

What do you like best?

How customizable it is. You can have a ton of different meeting types. It also saves me a lot of time by sending emails automatically for reminders and confirmations.

What do you dislike?

If you have more than one business, you have to get more than one account. It puts your business name at the top, so you can't send the same link for a second business.

Time saving. Just having the ability for people on my website to pick out a time for an initial consultation is great. Cuts down on phone calls. It then will automatically send a confirmation with directions on how to find my office, and then will send multiple reminders. It has really cut down on no-shows.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Keith B.</span>
Keith B.

"Powerful, yet user friendly, way to enable clients to schedule time with you."

What do you like best?

I love that it integrates directly with iCalendar (Apple iCloud calendar system), which very few other systems do. The fact it works perfectly with iCalendar means that I can continue to manage all my appointments, personal stuff, and business stuff, through my existing calendars. Even better, you can select which of your iCal calendars it checks, so you can still have some calendars which do not block your time (handy as I have a couple of calendars which keep track of other people's schedules, and these do NOT block my AC time!)

It is very easy for the end user to use, and easy for me to set up different appointment types as needed. Very useful to be able to automatically include appropriate questionnaires with their appointment scheduling!

What do you dislike?

I like to run my initial meetings via Skype rather than telephone, but sadly there is no way in AcuityScheduling to drop the telephone information and instead require Skype information. That would be VERY useful.

Yes, you can add it as an additional question, but people sometimes overlook it, making it much harder to contact them for their call!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrates well with a wide variety of calendar solutions, easy to set up as many or as few appointment types as you like, very powerful and inexpensive. Definitely worth investigating.

I have a variety of different meeting types which clients can use, depending upon the campaign I'm running or their specific requirements.

AC makes it very easy to automatically handle all of those, so I can focus on working with clients rather than battling with calendars!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>LaWanna  S.</span>
LaWanna S.

"A Coach's Best Friend "

What do you like best?

Everything. It is easy to set up. Easy to manage. Easy to update. Easy to navigate from the client end (so I've been told). I have tried about 6 other booking systems and nothing has satisfied me like this.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you will not be disappointed. If you're a coach you will be especially pleased as will your clients.

Ease of transaction for clients. Appointment and payment made easy. Also, vetting the clients thay will work best through the intake forms. It has helped me gain more clients and positioned me as a legit professional.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Melvyn T.</span>
Melvyn T.

"Evaluating a scheduling tool for my LinkedIn services"

What do you like best?

User experience. That's what I liked best. It gaves me a simple enough interface for me to set up my timings and schedule. I also the fact that it allows me to buffer the before-and-after timings. That works really really great.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. Right. It comes down to this. Compared to some other tools, notably Calendy, the pricing is a little on the steep side. It does provide very similar features but at different price points.

Benefits of not having to go through the back-and-forth of trying to nail down a time slot for a call.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Chantelle N.</span>
Chantelle N.

"Great business tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that with Acuity, I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments with people, they can book straight from my Facebook page. My favorite thing is that it coordinates with my phone's google calendar so I don't overbook.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a link on every page of acuity that I can send to clients so they can book

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

It saves me time and worry, every evening before bed I check to see my appointments for the next day, and I know there won't be any unexpected clients. Often during the night, clients will have booked an appointment and I get an email each time someone books.

Acuity Scheduling review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Such a timesaver for appointment scheduling! "

What do you like best?

I love that I can send people a link and let them choose their date instead of having to check my calendar with each inquiry and sending them some available dates. It takes the load off and helps me keep my work boundaries set - I don't get as many requests for special dates that are not on my calendar.

What do you dislike?

I really wish I could send basic invoices to my current clients for other services after their initial appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity offers lots of customization options with the online scheduling. Create your appointment types and set specific availability for each type. Set scheduling limits so you can't be booked at the last minute or to keep people from canceling online at the last minute.

I can set my work days and hours and clients can easily schedule themselves without calling or going back and forth in emails.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Manuel D.</span>
Manuel D.

"Acuity Scheduling works great!"

What do you like best?

I recently joined Acuity Scheduling and was impressed by how easy it was to set it up on my website and start using it. I tested it throughly and realised it's very practical and user friendly!

What do you dislike?

I could probably suggest a couple features, but so far I like everything about Acuity Scheduling.

I'll start managing all of my school's Spanish lessons' bookings completely through Acuity Scheduling, that sorts out not having a Spanish school coordinator (as all the bookings can be done through Acuity Scheduling) and saving me money I'd otherwise have to be paying to someone to take and manage those bookings.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Stacia  M.</span>
Stacia M.

"Well Done Acuity!"

What do you like best?

We enjoy Acuity Scheduling because it is very user friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and accurate. Using the program is very easy and convenient. It exceeded our expectations! We are running a health clinic so scheduling consultations and patient appointments are vital in our day-to-day operations and success. Thank you Acuity for being the best out there!

What do you dislike?

We wish the free basic package came with more features.

We were able to offer scheduling to our patients through our website with Acuity. This has helped our patients schedule any time of day, even after we close.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Jennifer J.</span>
Jennifer J.

"Very simple, precise and easy to utilize"

What do you like best?

Allows my clients to book an appointment that suits their schedule. It takes away the hassle of going back and forth to see what works best for both parties.

What do you dislike?

I have the app on my phone and I wonder why I don't get notifications? I have to go in and check my email. Sometimes I'm able to do that, but if I would get a notification that would be helpful

Keep my business organized and running professionally. It helps determine the serious clients who are serious enough that they'll book an appointment and/or pay the deposit.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Katie T.</span>
Katie T.

"Acuity has made my life so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love that when I add an event to my Google calendar, Acuity automatically blocks off the time for me, so I NEVER have any conflicts!! I also like that you can brand it to your company, so when I send the link to a customer, it looks like it came straight from my website.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a single thing I dislike about Acuity. I have been using it for 3 months now and haven't come across anything I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend starting with the free trial and going from there. The trial helped me determine if I liked it or not, and I actually discovered that I can't run my business with it anymore!

Having Acuity is like having a personal assistant, who I can't afford at the moment.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Lauren W.</span>
Lauren W.

"Exactly what you need!"

What do you like best?

I love that Acuity is simple to use but has enough features for scheduling appointments with clients. My favorite thing about acuity is that the link you share with your clients is concise and pretty!

What do you dislike?

Acuity could improve by allowing you to change the font to match your brand!

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free trial is included! There is both a free and paid version which I like.

Having to go back and forth with someone to find a time to talk. Using Acuity makes me seem more legit and professional too.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Tracy Ann M.</span>
Tracy Ann M.

"In a word ....PERFECTION"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. A simplistic format with very professional results. As a new business owner with so many areas on which to focus my concentrations, the last thing I need is working a platform that takes so much of my time getting it together

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about this application. At least I haven't found anything yet and that's huge because I am very picky

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a generous trial period. TAKE ADVANTAGE it's a win-win!!

It helps me to have my day, my life and my business organized.

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Affordable and High-Value"

What do you like best?

For a small business, it's affordable and the value is high. As long as you do your part and make it easy for customers to access the scheduling link, you will see high rewards. They have several different packages to offer making it easy to choose which plan is right for your office. As a small business, we appreciate the plan they offer to us.

What do you dislike?

It's a little hard to navigate to begin but the support they offer makes it easy to hit the ground running. The UI is a little confusing and involves a few test-clicks before you figure out how to navigate everything. However, we've been able to successfully navigate the site after a few log-ins and are enjoying the simplicity of the design. We recommend taking a step-by-step walk-through before jumping in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's smart and getting smarter with every update. The support staff will listen to your inquiries and ideas and come up with solutions that fit your needs.

With every email we send, we send a link to schedule an appointment. We're lowering the volume of calls handled by our receptionist by allowing clients to do the work for us. It syncs with your calendar and knows how many rooms are available for appointments so you're never over-booked. With less focus on appointment scheduling, our receptionist has more time to spend with clients walking through the door and/or calling for information about our business.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

"Acuity makes client scheduling a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I love pretty much everything about Acuity. I can create different appointment types, set up regular hours for appointment types and even include scheduled in "buffer periods," which are perfect for setting up for the next appointment or for when appointments run longer than normal.

What do you dislike?

The only improvement I would like to see is a more aesthetically pleasing calendar. When booking an appointment, it can look a little sterile. And for a business like mine, I would love to see option to make it more eye pleasing and comfortable and less like scheduling a doctors appointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may be tempted to just use the free version. Don't. Just jump right into the first level of paid accounts. It's $10 a month and the additional features are well worth the price! Just having the intake forms available makes it all worth while!

It's been so amazing to have clients fill out their intake form when they schedule. No more chasing people down for the form. Such an incredible time saver!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Alex L.</span>
Alex L.

"A powerful and very customizable scheduling software"

What do you like best?

I picked acuity scheduling to use for my small business after trying many scheduling softwares. None were as comprehensive and customizable as Acuity scheduling. You can customize each type of appointment, easily change your time zone, and create custom forms for people to fill out for each type of appointment. Not only that, you can have individual webpages for each type of appointment which I find is useful when you have many different types of appointments to choose from.

Best of all, it just works. Uptime is great. Never had a problem. And all features and functions are clearly explained in the UI that nothing ever confuses me. Truly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Acuity. It's a top notch scheduling software you can depend on for any type of situation. I guess the UI could be a little more beautiful but that doesn't take away from the fact that Acuity just works and works very well.

Acuity made it easy for my clients and I to scheduling meetings without back and forth e-mails. I could not recommend them more!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Taylor M.</span>
Taylor M.

"Simple and effective scheduling tool with good features"

What do you like best?

The Acuity Scheduling program is the first I've seen that can really be simple at the user end but have lots of good customization options at the business side of it. Also very humorous little notes everywhere keeps it fun because let's face it administration is not so fun!

What do you dislike?

Had a little difficulty with the tutorial's flow but the content was quite good so it wasn't significant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the walkthrough and take your time to learn about the features, that's where the true value is for this program.

My clients have a significantly simpler process for booking classes!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Kara K.</span>
Kara K.

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to navigate Acuity, even as a first time user. The thing that I love the most about is that everything is all in one place and it integrates easily with my website. I don't have to hand hold my customers when they use Acuity on my website.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like about Acuity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not that I can make at this time.

I can create different forms based on clients needs, take payments for various products without having to use several pieces of software on the back-end. I love the ability that customers have to be able to select the product that they want and that they have the freedom to book the available appointment times without needing my assistance.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Douglas G.</span>
Douglas G.

"Acuity is the Best for Online Scheduling"

What do you like best?

Their product is very easy to use and inexpensive for having so many features. Integration to take payments is easy to setup. Would highly recommend them for your online scheduling needs.

What do you dislike?

I honestly couldn't find anything I didn't like about them so far. Maybe they could provide a few more online payment options?

Recommendations to others considering the product

We wanted to have a place where clients and potential clients could just go online, see our available time, and schedule an appointment. Acuity Scheduling saves a lot of time.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Jackie D.</span>
Jackie D.

"Such a sleek and easy scheduler!"

What do you like best?

I love how attractive the interface is for both me and my clients. I love the ease of blocking out my rather random schedule on a day by day basis. I love the ability to create as many appointment types as I need to. I love its ability to integrate was that beer so that these appointments are automatically added to my various calendars.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that in order to integrate it with a payment processor, it seems that you need to have the price of each appointment type visible there when people select it, which is kind of a turn off. Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing though!

I am able to so easily have my clients book their appointments and it's totally hands off for me once I send them the link - and I know of can be proud of the way it flows and looks!

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love that the platform allows you to schedule, respond, and set up packages for your clients. I can easily set up my days of availability and blocks of time off as needed and it coordinates perfectly with the mobile app so I have 24/7 access to my scheduler. I also LOVE being able to embed it into my website or any social media post.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the app that I have issue with. I only wish I had found it sooner.

I used to have to spend so much time scheduling each client myself and also then billing them. This has allowed the client to schedule themselves and also just pay via the app.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Monica O.</span>
Monica O.

"One stop shop "

What do you like best?

I love the idea of customizing my booking availability. I am able to easy modify the hours i am available. As a Lash Artist i offer my clients different types of appointments, my clients have been able to easily go in and book based on their needs.

I could do a promo code! That’s fun for marketing. . And take deposits!

What do you dislike?

I wish the app was more updated to reflect the mobile site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving them

A try! What do you have to lose? Nothing!

My sanity! Seriously. ... like they said

it’s made It so easy for my clients to book! Without having to reach out to me directly! Like i said one stop shop.

Acuity Scheduling review by User

"It's Easy and Makes My Business Efficient "

What do you like best?

I like Aquity's ease of use and efficiency. I love that it has a variety of integrations, can be used with various payment processors too. I also like that the service can make my schedule looked booked even if I am not along with customizing my calendar day by day.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any dislikes at the point. It seems to have all of the integrations that I need and bells and whistles that I would want from a scheduling program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine what features you want and give it a try. By using a scheduling service, you communicate that you are a legit business - now it's time for success!

I am saving time by using Acuity. There was so much back and forth with potential clients. Now, I let them see the time availability, fill out a form and don't have to worry about the back and forth. I really like how you can have various types of intake forms as well. I also teach and give my students discounts if they would like a service so being able to offer discounts is extremely valuable.

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator

"Easy To Use & A Great Price!"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite thing is that Acuity scheduling syncs with my Google Calendar. All of my appointments through Acuity show up on my Google Calendar, and any event I put on my Google Calendar will automatically block off the time on my Acuity schedule. It's highly customizable which I love so that even my confirmation emails have a personal touch. Also online booking is a breeze for clients!

What do you dislike?

My biggest grievance is that I'm not able to adjust the length of a specific appointment. For example, if I have it set up in the system that a lash extension appointment takes 1 hour, I'm not able to adjust it shorter or longer if I have one specific client who takes me more or less time. I also wish that the professional app had a week view as an option so that I can see more than one day's appointments at a time on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a sole proprietor in the service industry, Acuity is a life saver! It's like having a receptionist but without the cost of having to hire an employee. I've worked in the industry over 10 years and this is my favorite booking software I've worked with so far.

Since I don't have a front desk staff, having a booking software that is easy for my clients to set up their own appointments is essential for me. Being able to set messages to appear after booking specific services and having customizable confirmation emails for different service categories also helps give further details and instructions to my clients without taking up any of my time.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Yuliya R.</span>
Yuliya R.

"Excellent for a small business owner"

What do you like best?

Acuity is incredibly easy to use. It offers several integration options with other platforms (such as wordpress, website, etc), an ability to take payments from clients without having to go back and forth to find a mutually agreeable time. To top it all off, every communication from the company is fund and entertaining - I even got a poem in my inbox once. The layout of the online structure seemed quite intuitive and where I would have been lacking the know-how, there is an excellent knowledge base for filling in the gaps. The price point is both a plus and a minus - the lowest option is not terrible at $10 per month but it doesn't offer a ton of features for what you pay.

What do you dislike?

Some options seems too hidden to be found easily, would have been easier if there were fewer tabs and more drop down options to save time on having to look for various add-ons and extra options for appointment types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Few scheduling programs have integration with other platforms as good as Acuity. I would say evaluate your needs to see if having an easy to integrate calendar for your website/social media is important to you. It was to me and that is why Acuity won over the competitors.

Acuity Scheduling review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy to set up and use scheduling"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling guides you through the setup process in an intuitive way that makes it simple. I had the basics in minutes and had tweaked it within a quarter hour.

What do you dislike?

I stumbled a bit over the levels of service available, but there really isn't much here to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been testing this product for about a month, with limited use among the staff and select customers. So far it has behaved flawlessly. Combined with the ease of setup, this is a good product.

The ability for both employees and customers to use the link to schedule appointments and my ability to see the schedule remotely is the most helpful feature.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Patrice S.</span>
Patrice S.

"I can’t believe I took so long to sign up! It’s changed my life "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity

The option to list all services offered

The option to take payments!!!

The option for email and text confirmation and clients can schedule and cancel appts

It’s allows me to schedule my life and see real data in current time

What do you dislike?

At this movement in time I must say nothing yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep coming up more I love it

Time Management

Easy accessibility

Simple.

Makes life easier for business owners

Saves time and money

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Gigi K.</span>
Gigi K.

"Acuity! Try it out for scheduling!"

What do you like best?

Great usability! Easy to block off time and create scheduling parameters. It is affordable and easy to share with colleagues & clients.

What do you dislike?

With a zapier connection I was able to block off scheduled times from my availability in outlook but it would be nice if this functionality existed directly within the acuity application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it in conjunction with Zapier to link your calendar availablity.

Scheduling of demonstrations for our sales team was always cumbersome before, but now that we are using acuity the reps have good visibility of available time slots at their fingertips without having to email back and fourth. Even a prospect can jump onto the calendar and find and open demo time.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Shawna C.</span>
Shawna C.

"Easy Scheduling!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can send people to one place to see what days and times I have available. In the past, it has been a text, email or FB message back and forth to find a time that works for both of us. That was not the most efficient way to schedule. Acuity Scheduling has made scheduling EASY!

What do you dislike?

At this point I have not found anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free and see what you think.

I am more apt to contact more people at one time to set up meetings since I no longer have to wait to see what works for one person.

Acuity Scheduling review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"A great choice"

What do you like best?

Acuity is what I would call "best all around". I say that because it offers a well-rounded bunch of features. There are a great many scheduling tools available on the market today, in a host of price points but Acuity continues to win my vote. My favorite features all happen to be in the business settings: the ability to create appointment types within each calendar, create a questionnaire for customers to complete when they schedule appointments, create packages, offer coupons and gift certificates,

sync with my Google calendar, take payments, and customize the automated confirmation and reminder emails.

What do you dislike?

I love technology but many of my clients are techno-challenged. That being said, Acuity's bells and whistles are quite overwhelming and often not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity is great. I have yet to find a situation or client that needed more than Acuity offers. Based on your experience with other scheduling tools and comfort level with technology, it may take a few minutes to assimilate to using Acuity. But have no fear, it really is easy to use and they have great support.

I use Acuity in my business and recommend it to clients that need a more robust scheduling system. The most important feature has become the reminder emails Acuity sends for appointments. You can set them to send to the customer and/or yourself - I recommend both. Since using Acuity, I have a lot less no-show appointments than before and the text feature for reminders is great too.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>April J.</span>
April J.

"Simple to set-up and use"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create my own individual services and send a specific link to that service for scheduling. I am currently using the free version and I just love how easy it is to set up.

What do you dislike?

Right now I have no dislikes. I am eventually going to upgrade as my business grows.

It so easy for appointments to be set up by sending the client a link for them to pick the day and time. Saves me time going back and forth with the client on setting up an appointment. It's also great to have reminder emails and confirmation emails sent automatically to the client.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Stacy S.</span>
Stacy S.

"Easy to use and customize as needed"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can go in and customize my calendar each week as needed. It's easy to go in manually and update appointments.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very bare bones and sometimes it is hard to navigate the menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the price is fair for what you get - I have only just started my client sessions so I have chosen to use the free version. Eventually it will be more beneficial to pay for it.

I'm able to schedule appointments quickly and easily. I can just pull up the calendar and look at it with my clients.

Acuity Scheduling review by User in Financial Services

"Great for making scheduling easy"

What do you like best?

I used Acuity scheduling on a previous website for a few years and now I use it for my new business. I love that it syncs with my calendar and makes scheduling appointments so much easier for myself and clients. Rather than having to send 10 emails back and forth to schedule a date and time, I can simply send them a link to my acuity which gives them my availability.

What do you dislike?

I'm happy with the product. I just wish it cost a bit less for the advanced features.

It saves a lot of time to not have to go back and forth with clients on scheduling a time.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Christopher D.</span>
Christopher D.

"Pretty happy so far"

What do you like best?

I like that this can be integrated into your website. I need to use this longer to get more familiar with al the features

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have better integration with the aesthetics of my website, it seems like that could be better. The user interface for the business side could be better, some features take too many clicks through menus to find in my opinion

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try

Using this for scheduling guided city tours, it's good that you can ask for whatever info you need from the clients ie phone number, email etc

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Best Scheduling platform I have ever used"

What do you like best?

This program allows all of our team to have their own booking pages, which can be embedded anywhere, but they all sync effortlessly into one master layout for viewing.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor features available for the master account that can't be applied to sub-accounts.

We have been able to offer students the ability to schedule their own appointments with no effort whatsoever on the part of our team. A big benefit is the software showing available times in the student's time zone, which eliminates mix-ups with staff and students in multiple time zones.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Felicia K.</span>
Felicia K.

"Best Scheduling App"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the appointment types are

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues so far, but I'd like a more interactive mobile experience since I'm always on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for a small business, but I'm not sure how it would work for a larger company.

Is so easy for my clients to use. They almost never have scheduling questions.

Acuity Scheduling review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"Super intuitive"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a scheduler to help our office become more efficient. It was difficult to find a software, because there is a generation gap, and some individuals aren't as tech savvy. However, this product was very simple to set-up, and show everyone in the office how to use. We schedule about 100 appointments a week, and this has saved us so much time. Also, there is a place to store notes, see who missed appointments, and when there last appointment was. It also runs some really good statistics, and allows us to send reminders to our students.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing I dislike about this program. Their customer service is superb! They now have allowed us to make appointments to outlook, and it will block on both calendar's seamlessly. I really have no complaints. Ooh and it's inexpensive!!

Efficiency in the office with managing 100+ appointments a week. The ability to send reminders to students so that we have less missed appointments. We can now send a follow-up e-mail automatically after appointments where we have attached our office survey. Ability to pull the data to see how many actual appointments did we have as an office, and individually.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Monique B.</span>
Monique B.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I have been using Satoriapp and I like the payment options available with Acuity and the flexibility and options with the platform and it's integration with so many 3rd party applications

What do you dislike?

It's a little overwhelming to figure out at first.

Payment options was a problem with my old app. Also it was confusing for my clients to figure out.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Tom P.</span>
Tom P.

"Awesome Way to Schedule!"

What do you like best?

Acuity makes it very easy for us to schedule appointments for the various services that we offer, with different periods of availability. Their support staff is super quick to respond, and very informative. They also have a great, well documented, API.

What do you dislike?

While the price is a little steep, what you get for that price is excellent!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has made scheduling for us a breeze, and their support is awesome!

Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments, has reduced the number of phone calls that we get for scheduling, allowing us to be more available for support calls.

Acuity Scheduling review by Consultant

"Easy to schedule appointments in different time zones"

What do you like best?

Being able to create different appointment times and blocking off the times that you don't want anyone to schedule appointments.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the free platform is amazing! The only thing I dislike is that the free version does not let you schedule two weeks head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the customizable features!

This platform has made it so easy to have appointments scheduled for both my convenience and my candidates/clients/ etc. The biggest problem I had beforehand was dealing with multiple time zones, this platform made it very easy to figure that out!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Tammi O.</span>
Tammi O.

"Easy to use and very professional"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set up automatic email and sms reminders

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a custom landing page with a custom link and you can create different appointment types and different intake forms that completely integrate with your calendar. I like that I am using this for 3 different managers and and customize each managers intake form and link.

We utilize Acuity to let interviewees schedule their own interviews and we are using it for 3 managers.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Gemma P.</span>
Gemma P.

"A great tool "

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling appointments in my calendar, candidates and book a time most suitable for them.

What do you dislike?

The free version doesn't sync to my outlook calendar so I have to add and block out my time.

Easy for candidates to choose a time to discuss their application, giving them the choice.

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator

"Easy to use, yet robust"

What do you like best?

I can easily embed the scheduler in my website. I also love the “appear busy” feature you can use if you don’t want your calendar to appear too open - it creates blocked times so your calendar isn’t wide open, then unblocks them as people schedule appointments for that day.

What do you dislike?

So far, I there’s nothing missing that I want to use, so I can’t think of anything I dislike. I suppose it would be nice if it were free, but it would also be nice if I had free rent and a robot butler.

Scheduling appointments with clients that they can reschedule themselves. It’s awesome and makes my life so much easier, and it syncs with my google calendar so I’m never overbooked.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Rachel N.</span>
Rachel N.

"I am now Organised"

What do you like best?

That I can organise more that one schedule and sync other calendars to it and I can send off links for my customers to schedule time with me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I like how it works and it all makes sense

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing yet, It is my first time using software like this, so far I am very happy with what I am seeing.

Everything in one place, I am more organised, get alerts so I am not late and I can plan much much better.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>TeShenna G.</span>
TeShenna G.

"Amazing Scheduling Software"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me on the business side and how simple it is for my clients as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the site

I was having issues with scheduling without a website. Now that I have this website I can not live without it.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Tim H.</span>
Tim H.

"More complete than competing products"

What do you like best?

A full featured tool with responsive support backing it up.

What do you dislike?

Occasional updates or glitches. Couldn't upload photos to confirmation emails or calendars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn and do it right. The rewards will surprise you. We saw an enormous increase in appointments created and done.

Huge time savings when scheduling demos, installs, trainings, or consultations.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Daniel S.</span>
Daniel S.

"Amazing power and simplicity!"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling allows me to manage multiple calendars, including complex availabilities for different people. It's so simple to set up and use, but includes incredible features. It does exactly what I need, and more!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything yet that I need, that Acuity doesn't include...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

I have to manage appointment scheduling for multiple calendars, with multiple appointment types. This allows me to set it all up once, and put it largely on auto-pilot. Love it!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Imani P.</span>
Imani P.

"Acuity Scheduling Positive review"

What do you like best?

The free services of allowing clients to purchase and/schedule appointments with you as a busy entrepreneur!

What do you dislike?

The fee that hits after a certain amount of time

The benefits of not having to figure out a good time for each client is a result of using this scheduling system

Acuity Scheduling review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Schedule times when you want to be available "

What do you like best?

I like that I can block out times I don't want to available. I also really like that I can schedule multiple appointments in the same time slot. And you also integrate your emailing system, quick books, the Facebook pixel....so many good things!

What do you dislike?

It was a little hard to navigate at first, but once I got the hang of it, I was good.

I love that clients can schedule themselves in and that I can send all kinds of reminder emails seamlessly!

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Carolyn I.</span>
Carolyn I.

"I love Acuity Scheduling!!"

What do you like best?

I love Acuity! I love the ease of scheduling appointments without going back and forth with clients to see what times works for everyone. I

What do you dislike?

User interface is a little confusing on the different platforms. .

Scheduling, reminders of appointments, blocking off times to not schedule appointments.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Jocelyn A.</span>
Jocelyn A.

"Acuity scheduling "

What do you like best?

I really like acuity it helps my customers by been easy to click on and understand things I use it for my eyelash business I will highly recommend this web site for business purposes it awesome!

What do you dislike?

The monthly payments, and it’s easy for customers to see the schedule and my services and products I offer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wiping recommend you watch a tutorial on how to use it first

I am using this as a fast result for deposit online

Acuity Scheduling review by Consultant

"Acuity Scheduling saves time and energy"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling has many features that are intuitively necessary for any busy professional. All of the features flow very well with an expansive business. I love the fact that my clients can schedule at their convenience as I update my availability. It Works great and takes the pressure off.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about Acuity Scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try it will save you time.

Acuity Scheduling takes that hassle out of scheduling.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Yue L.</span>
Yue L.

"The website is easy to set up and perfect for scheduling calls and interviews . "

What do you like best?

What I appreciate the most about the application is the time conversion - as we work on many different time zones, that is one of the best features that makes our job a lot easier !

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far ! The website has worked perfectly fine since the beginning .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work !

I have saved time converting times and the application is of great help not only for us but also our customers !

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator

"Has plenty of features and is affordable for a small business"

What do you like best?

Great scheduling software, easy to use, has lots of great feature, VERY responsive staff and developer team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. A few minor adjustments to that would enhance certain features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has pretty much all the features you need, with developers actively improving and updating the web-based software based on your needs. Can't beat the price. If you are on the fence about a scheduling software, sign up for Acuity.

Online appointment scheduling with email and text-message reminders are very helpful for my business

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Dante T.</span>
Dante T.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Acuity because of its ease of use and integration capabilities. One integration is the ability to embed an appointment link on my company's google profile. The cost per month is reasonable for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability that I can add appointments into the system from my desktop version of Microsoft outlook.

The business problem that I am solving is the ability for customers searching online through Google to have an easy ability to schedule an appointment.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Tony B.</span>
Tony B.

"Very Good Scheduling Experience "

What do you like best?

It was very easy and quick to set up 2 options for appointments and link from a dedicated page in my emails and integrate into my website.

What do you dislike?

The branding link under the form, which can only be removed on the premium package.

It's a great system for the team to offer a demo of services and allow our clients to pick and choose their prefered timeslot for an online appointment.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Sheron G.</span>
Sheron G.

"Great website"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to set up.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy the paid verson

It allows people to make appointments without having to contact me directly.

Acuity Scheduling review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great scheduling tool for coaches"

What do you like best?

That it keeps track of the amount of time the client has paid for and used so I don't have to manage that myself.

What do you dislike?

I do get complaints that people get confused about using time they've paid for occasionally. I'm not sure what trips them up, but it does come up somewhat frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a bit of a learning curve, IMO, and it has taken some time to make the switch, but overall it was worth it.

I would never be able to keep track of all of my calls and get everyone booked without a ton of back & forth without a scheduler. It also automates the reminders to save me time.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Beatrice C.</span>
Beatrice C.

"Love Acuity - easy, simple, effective!"

What do you like best?

I love the story behind Acuity, the functionality even on the free version is very rich and easy to pick up and use.

What do you dislike?

I would love more feminine interface design.

Scheduling clients, showing availability and prices.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Jeffrey S.</span>
Jeffrey S.

"Very powerful tools, not just scheduling tok"

What do you like best?

Ability to block off time, set up automatic reminders, mailchimp

What do you dislike?

Have to pay for pro features as expected

Much less time worrying about scheduling and reminders. Makes for seamless back of house processes

Acuity Scheduling review by Consultant in Broadcast Media
Consultant in Broadcast Media

"Integration at its best!"

What do you like best?

The ability to streamline my calendar, schedule, offerings, collection of payments and gather intake client information before a scheduled meeting. It's easy to use and very functional.

What do you dislike?

Seems to have all the features need to run an effective schedule management system.

The benefits out weight the monthly investment. It allows me to keep everything all together and embed the details in my website! It's a one stop shop tool.

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator

"I'm still at the beginning but I think I finally found the program I needed"

What do you like best?

possibility to create groups, classes, services and in a single calendar easy site creation and integration

What do you dislike?

the software does not have the options in my native language layout for the buyer user could be improved, but that's okay

More time available for other tasks.

I do not need to cross multiple calendars and their payments because I can obtain this information in a simple way for a very affordable value.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Patricia M.</span>
Patricia M.

"Great tool for scheduling interviews"

What do you like best?

I love that you can integrate it with multiple calendars and your website.

What do you dislike?

That my staffing software does not allow scheduler integration.

Time zone issues with candidate and multiple emails back and forth to schedule a phone screen. I use a email template with the link embedded and "BAM" they choose the time that works best for them based on my availability.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Sharon S.</span>
Sharon S.

"easy to use and integrate scheduler"

What do you like best?

I like that it is possible to integrate acuity scheduling with your calendar. That it automatically blocks off time and gives many options for automation

What do you dislike?

haven't yet encountered anything. So far the experience has been very easy- The unpaid version is tough because it does not sync calendars so the paid version is definitely worth it.

ease of clients scheduling their own appointments

Acuity Scheduling review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Works well for our advising office"

What do you like best?

Acuity is inexpensive, easy to use, and user-friendly not just for the user but for the administrators. Easy to set-up and to manage day to day operations. Emails that go out to students (clients) are a plus: they go out after appoint is scheduled, cancellation, and a big plus are surveys on how we did after the appointment.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, we haven't found anything to be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm pretty sure there is a free trial option - definitely give it a shot. Easy to set-up or delete if you don't want it.

Solve the problem of getting surveys to students on how we are doing with our services and is also a benefit. Other benefits is that it is easy for all - mobile friendly and online.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Brigette L.</span>
Brigette L.

"Simpliest calandar app ever!"

What do you like best?

The whole system is very simple to use. Didnt take me long at all to get it set up and the app is great too! Best app for my business Ive used!

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complantes. The free version is great! I upgraded to get the text message reminders

Not having to manually schedule all ny appointments.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Kelvin C.</span>
Kelvin C.

"Easy to use and helps me keep on track!"

What do you like best?

What I likr about acquity the best is its very friendly UI, it makes it easy for me to manage my schedule and book appointments fast in any platform.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any right now. You can integrate it Zapier so its pretty cool.

Having a scheduler makes my business look even more professional since I work with B2B clients.

Acuity Scheduling review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Affordable convenient scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of creating my schedule and the ability to accept payments at scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The user interface on my end isn’t as intuitive as I would like. It did take some getting used to.

I wanted to schedule sessions with clients and accept payments. Acuity integrates with my website and allows clients to set up appointments and pay easily.

Acuity Scheduling review by <span>Diego S.</span>
Diego S.

"Makes my life simple"

What do you like best?

I like how easy to setup and integrate with my calendar, email and payment systems.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion at the beginning is challenging to navigate but this is true for most of the software of this kind

I gain a tremendous amount of time that otherwise, it will be spending it making a phone call or writing emails.

Acuity Scheduling review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Acuity Scheduling review "

What do you like best?

this website is so Great . the website let you know right away when someone schedule you it gives your all there information and etc.

What do you dislike?

i Don't dislike anything as of yet!! this site is very professional

the Business problems that i am solving is origination it helps me line my customers up the right way .

Learning about Acuity Scheduling?

* We monitor all Acuity Scheduling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.