Do you work for Acuity Scheduling?

Acuity Scheduling Reviews & Product Details

What is Acuity Scheduling?

Its like a personal assistant for your schedule--only better. With Acuity Scheduling, booking appointments with your clients & customers doesnt have to be a neverending time suck anymore. (Hallelujah!) Let your clients view your real-time availability, select the date and time that works best for them, pay in advance via Square, Stripe, or Paypal, and even cancel or reschedule all on their own--without you having to drive yourself crazy.

Acuity Scheduling Profile Details

Acuity Scheduling Reviews

1-50 of 279 total Acuity Scheduling reviews

Acuity Scheduling Reviews

1-50 of 279 total Acuity Scheduling reviews
Acuity Scheduling review by Luke T.
Editor

"Fantastic for helping us with appointment scheduling for new Leads."

What do you like best?

I really liked the ability to embed the form onto our website. I also liked the number of options available in terms of the calendar. One of my favorites it to "pretend your busy" and it takes away some of the appointments.

What do you dislike?

Integrating Google Adwords, Acuity does offer an analytics plugin along with a custom conversion integration (Which you use for adwords) However in my experience this has been difficult to track the adwords conversions like this. So I wish they would make a dedicated adwords integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity has a trial plan you can try. I would just try that first, I am sure you will love it!

Before Acuity we just used a basic contact form which was ok in the beginning. but didn't really give us the solution we wanted as it would get complicated in terms of which leads we had called and which we had not. Acuity has made it easier for both ourselves and our clients to schedule a time with one another rather than repeated missed calls.

Acuity Scheduling review by Maddie L.
Madison

"Easy to use and just what I needed!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to schedule multiple classes that run on different term dates and the ease of use! Set up step-by-step was so easy with their walk through and it does exactly what I need it to do.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing! I've only been using it a few months and it has been great, really helped me cut down on my admin and, as a bonus, I don't have to carry cash around with me to my classes as I can just direct my students to pay via Acuity. I would like a little bit more control over the customisation of how it looks connected to Squarespace.

The biggest issue for me before using Acuity was taking payments for a single casual class without committing to an EFTPOS machine or a lot of administration. The ability for students to book into specific classes and pay online has streamlined my business so much! No more carrying cash, I know exactly who is coming to the casual class and I can send reminder emails and texts if I want to!

Acuity Scheduling review by Traie R.
Owner

"Great Scheduling tool for small businesses "

What do you like best?

Ease of set up, clean professional look. Easy to integrate with with website, facebook etc. User friendly for both us and the people using it. Follow up emails and reminders are great. Ability to customize and add business branding is great.

What do you dislike?

Format on emails sometimes seem a little off when you add additional content to the confirmation emails. Features available on the Emerging Entrepreneurs. lacks a little, but the next step up to Growing Business seems to be too much for our use. A little more customizable options would be great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great easy to use for small business. Inexpensive, the free option seems like it would fit for a lot of people. We wanted a few extra features that was offered through Emerging Entrepreneur. Easy to integrate with website and social media.

The ability to allow our prospective members to self schedule appointments. The follow up emails removes an additional step for us that we were doing manually otherwise. Saves us time and a lot of back and forth emails with people. We are hoping it will reduce no-shows and streamline appointments.

Acuity Scheduling review by Jenna  L.
Therapist/Coach/Owner

"Acuity was a great recommendation from my business coach. "

What do you like best?

Acuity was recommended to me by my business coach and I really like using it. It is user friendly, and it is easy to connect with widely used payment methods. My favorite part about acuity is that I can get my payment through this provider before I provide the service which makes running my business very smooth.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about acuity yet. It would be nice if they were HIPPA compliant since I am a licensed psychotherapist, but since I am only providing coaching services online this is not an issue for me at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Acuity Scheduling. It was recommended to me by my business coach whom I highly trust. It has been great for me thus far and is very user friendly.

My calendar is much more organized and I am loving that it connects with stripe, which is my payment method.

Acuity Scheduling review by Christian J.
Owner

"The actual "one and done" for scheduling"

What do you like best?

As a portrait photographer, I had been looking around trying to find a single solution to allow my clients to book their own mini-sessions. The recent challenge this year for the holiday season was how to sell gift cards and packages without a huge overall to my website. This was not possible prior with other solutions I looked like for example BookedIN was not able to help with gift cards as well as sending agreements before a session was booked. I can do BOTH of these things with Acuity

What do you dislike?

Weekend support would be great - currently lacking

Better Integration Support - I use Honeybook and currently have to use Zapier. Having more native options would be better for workflow as well as added security. I am always hesitant about having to proxy data through another service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial to get a feel for how things working and make sure this will solve what you are looking to accomplish. There are lots of solutions out there and its hard to find one thing to solve everything so make sure you are being smart in general about not only Acuity but any other tech you are trying to integrate into your business. Make sure that you are clear on your needs vs would be nice.

Gift card and package sales as well as the ability to customize the scheduling interaction with my website.

Acuity Scheduling review by Brad S.
Chair massage therapist

"Simple, clean and cost effective."

What do you like best?

I used Acuity Scheduling at another location prior to my current application. I appreciate the simplicity of the design for both creating and using. My clients have no problem navigating the scheduling system and I find it easy to manipulate and personalize it. It helps me keep track of my appointments for tax and massage exchange purposes that is a huge relief.

What do you dislike?

I wish I have more control over the color scheme. That is really my only chief complaint. I think it is easy to make it my own and I appreciate the ability to adapt to my changing business. It might be nice to have a place where I could upload my logo, but again for the price I really have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think for the price and ease of use Acuity Scheduling is the best choice. I have been using it for a couple of years now, and I am looking forward to making the best use of it. They offer great support and the navigation change and rearrange is simple.

My clients like to be able to go online and book their own appointment. This helps me reach customers easily while affording the convenience of not answering the phone all hours of the day. This makes it convenient for my patrons which means more business for me. I appreciate the reminders I can send to my clients too with-out having to sit and type them our each and every time.

Acuity Scheduling review by Jonie B.
Licensed Esthetician
Consumer Services
(Myself Only)

"Review from an esthetician."

What do you like best?

A few of the main reasons I went with Acuity Scheduling is because I can create or upload my 'client intake and policy forms' directly onto their site. This is a huge help and really easy for my customers to fill out when they schedule their appointment. There are many options to customizing your forms and you can set up the forms to be shown for all services or for specific services or you can create a private form for just staff. Another reason I went with Acuity Scheduling is because I can include payment options (they recommend using Square or Stripe) such as, requiring full payment or deposit (fixed or %), or if you require the full amount you can include a tip option. Also, their "freebie/solo" option is pretty good. I tried another free scheduling site that was fine but it didn't have an option to view your calendar by month, which Acuity Scheduling has; plus the other scheduling sites' mobile option wasn't as aesthetically pleasing as Acuity's.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Acuity Scheduling for one month now, mostly inputing information and seeing how it looks like live, so I can't say that I dislike much of anything right now. As far as paying for the service, however, I would like to see an option for prepaying a full year or more at a discounted rate. Recently, I found out that Squarespace partnered up with Acuity to offer the scheduling system free (forever!). I wish I knew this before going with Wix. Bummer.

The business problems I am solving with Acuity Scheduling is having less cancelations, less no-shows, and less back-and-forth with the customer because I have included the policies (client intake forms) that the customer agrees to during the scheduling process. With these policies and procedures in place, benefits both myself and the customer. Bonus, the scheduling link is easy to remember.

Acuity Scheduling review by Dennis H.
CEO

"I love what Accuity Scheduling can do, but ..."

What do you like best?

The ability to provide opportunities for our clients or prospects to meet with us online or in person ... or to view demos of our offering. It makes it so easy, I am convinced that people that might otherwise move on, choose to sign up for an online meeting or demo, simply because it eliminates all the hassle of back and forth trying to sync calendars.

What do you dislike?

It is a little more challenging to set up than I thought it would be. I wish they offered very specific step-by-step plans for how to set up my calendar for 3 or 4 of the most common uses. I just did not find it very intuitive.

I hoping that it will make it super easy for our existing clients and users to sign up for training and for prospective clients to sign up for a demo or consultation.

Acuity Scheduling review by Katie H.
Owner

"Awesome for my photography business!"

What do you like best?

Its super user friendly and easy to use, for both myself and my clients. I can schedule their sessions and collect payments, deliver contracts and have them sign everything all in one place. It makes my life SO much easier as a business owner and frees up a lot of back and forth time for me. There's also an app thats wonderful because I can see my schedule at a glance, set availabilities and off days super easily. They also just added functionality to take payments via paypal and square (and the square reader for on the spot payments!)

What do you dislike?

Its not fully decked out with all of the extra bells and whistles like some other CRMs I've used, but in all honesty for the monthly cost its easier on a small business and handles the basics I need it to. The app could do a little more to facilitate social connections, and advertising the service menu straight to my business' pages, but they do offer a link thats copied easy enough for me to go and post it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using this for a small business (such as a photography business) and don't have the extra man power, this makes for an efficient CRM and helps free up a lot of time. Mini sessions are even a breeze thanks to this! My clients know what to expect, as do I and the basic plan is super affordable to help even the smallest businesses.

Its a great online "store front" so to say, I'm freeing up time going back and forth manually scheduling and going over terms and agreements and contracts, accepting multiple payments. If there are certain points I want to make sure clients are reading, I can have them as separate check and e-signs, and they can break up their payments, reschedule their session times if necessary within a set window period, and I get updates automatically sent to me. Also the app is a life saver for on the go, I can see my schedule and what sessions are coming up, and they even send out a weekly (or more frequent) at-a-glance view so I know what my week is going to look like without having to log in somewhere.

Acuity Scheduling review by Laura  D.
Business Owner
(Myself Only)

"Makes managing client bookings effortless"

What do you like best?

So easy for clients to book, make payment, and make any changes to their appointments, without my involvement. The ability to accept so many payment methods, and create payment plans is also very useful. Customising the confirmation and reminder emails by appointment is fantastic, so I can ensure my clients are prepared for the session beforehand.

I love that Acuity integrates with so many other tools, including my Google Calendar, Zoom meetings, my email marketing tool via Zapier and so much more.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike, for me its little things in the way that it works, but because they're always making improvements and releasing new features, these don't bother me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This hands down has more features than other booking tools on the market. If you work 1:1 with clients, then you need Acuity, I promise it will make life so much easier!

Because clients can book and pay all at once, it takes the hassle out of having to send invoices, or have awkward conversations about payment. And being able to sell packages with payment plans is amazing! The whole process is easy.

Acuity Scheduling review by suzie s.
Miss

"Best scheduling app I have tried."

What do you like best?

I like the clean and organised layout of the website. It makes it easier for me to create appointments and it makes it easier for my clients to book me. I also believe it is more efficient and I love that it gives weekly reminders about what clients you have etc. I haven't had any problems with this site and it has even got an app which allows you to access it anywhere anytime.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though the free version should include a little bit more things such as a welcoming message to your schedule. It isn't really fair that the free version is pretty bare seeing as there are many good features to the app which could be shared.

It is easier for people to book me and cancel appointments so it saves me going through a lot of emails. also because of the app I can book/cancel clients on the go as well as adding appointments, slots and times.

Acuity Scheduling review by Matt J.
Matt Jackman

"Great scheduling software"

What do you like best?

The software is extremely easy to use. In just a few minutes we were up and running with it. We're able to fine tune the user control within the business and establish the configuration that works for us.

The appointment scheduling reminders and notifications to customers save our users time when managing their schedules and increase customer satisfaction. We're also able to more easily accept additional forms of payment directly within Acuity, which we were unable to do previously.

What do you dislike?

Viewing additional client fields could be better. You can create custom fields with an intake form but they aren't readily visible on the appointment or client info.

We're implementing a solution to allow a large network of users to easily manage both their schedule and their team's schedules. The calendar permission functionality allows us to do this easily while still being able to centrally manage any calendar.

We're also able to integrate the software with external CRMs trigger events and updates within the CRM, allowing our users to manage the customer data more centrally within the scheduling software.

Acuity Scheduling review by Omer S.
Acuity Scheduling Honest Review

"A Brilliant Life Hack"

What do you like best?

As a busy person, I put a lot of effort into automating as many of my day-to-day tasks as possible.

Handling meeting is a pain in the ass. First, you need to go back and forth with the person you meet with to find the best time for both of you, which is so stupid and unprofessional. Then, you have to log it into your calendar, and that may happen a few times a day. Instead, I can just send them the link, and everything is scheduled automatically. Love it! Do yourself a favor and sign up.

What do you dislike?

The website design can be better. Nothing too bad though.

Automating your business as much as possible is essential if you want to scale and go pass your competition. Therefore, setting up systems to help you achieve that is what you want to do. I find it a miracle that I do not have to worry about the scheduling part of my business anymore!

Acuity Scheduling review by Daniel A.
Owner

"Great tool for a small online business"

What do you like best?

Integrates nicely with my website while adding a very valuable capability to our small business without the need to add costly resources like staff. This alone makes it worth the effort of implementing. Once we had figured out how it worked we realised solutions to problems that had not considered before. Like how to handle scheduling across multiple sites with different availabilities, the fact that our customers can see this for themselves frees us up to look after other parts of our business.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little work trying to figure out all the features and working out how to use them in our business. Some are not relevant to our business which is fine, but it was a little confusing at first to realise that there was another way to achieve something was more suited to our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an online scheduling tool you nothing to lose trying it, in the process you may even discover solutions to problems you had not even thought were worth your time solving.

As mentioned above, trying to give our clients a better way to access our calendar (something our own CMS does not do). One of the unrealised solutions until now was how to manage calendars across multiple locations.

Acuity Scheduling review by Jordan N.
Virtual Assistant
Public Relations and Communications
(Myself Only)

"Easy Set Up, Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to set up my Acuity account! I spent about an hour looking at a few tutorial videos and simply going through the on-screen setup tutorials provided. When I did have a question, Acuity's customer service was prompt, kind, and very helpful. Honestly, of all of the calendar/scheduling apps that I have tried, Acuity was the easiest to set up, the easiest to use between my clients and I, and the most helpful with questions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I have issues with when I am having to block off time in my schedule. It will turn up as an appointment instead of a block. Usually the problem gets fixed the second time that I try to add the blocked time though.

I use Acuity to book appointments with Virtual Assistance clients, book Coffee Chats and Marketing Research Calls with other online entrepreneurs, and to start off the process of meeting with and pitching to potential clients.

Acuity Scheduling review by Ellie T.

"Does exactly what you need - and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like how it's easy to use, it makes sense, and does exactly what you need it to do - even in the free version! It gives you options for customising and for making it work in the best way to suit your needs. I also like that if you want to add a whole range of other features, you only need to pay a small fee to upgrade to the next plan level.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely haven't found anything that I dislike. Even in the free version I've been able to customise the colours to suit my needs, so I praise Acuity highly for offering such value to people for free. I'm excited to upgrade and get the additional benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it! I think you'll love it!

It saves me having to go back and forth with people in messages to try to schedule in appointments. This way it's easy, can be put into my website, uses a customised link and lets people just schedule their own appointments and we both get notified. It saves so much time and hassle.

Acuity Scheduling review by Sara R.
Owner and Licensed Massage Therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"The best choice among many options"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling has a number of things about it that I just love. I like the clean professional look of the application for users. I like the fact that I can add different groups of appointments with different availability - this is awesome for me because I do off-site appointments as well as virtual appointments and this allows me to schedule all of these in one system. I also like that they have an app - when I'm re-scheduling clients, this makes it very easy. Also I love the humor - you can see it in their help features - and the helpfulness of the company. Any time I've had to ask them to assist me with figuring out where something was, or how to do a workaround for something, they've been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think this program has a bit of a learning curve - it isn't as intuitive as my previous booking system was. I really dislike the way that this program handles schedule changes. If I want to have different availability at different times of year, I can't just go in and say - on this day, change the availability to this schedule. If I change my availability (general, not just for a specific day, one-off) - it changes ALL THE AVAILABILITY for the whole schedule, including the past. This means that I can't look at my history and see bookings vs availability for a certain time period. It will show the bookings but not what the availability was. It also prevents me from being able to plan ahead some because I have to manually go in and change the availability on specific dates if I've got an upcoming schedule change. Either I make the change and edit the days until then, or I have to edit availability on the future dates of the new schedule, until I get there. Yes, there are workarounds, but it's a pain and requires more thinking and doing than I think should be necessary. Another thing that I don't "dislike" so much as wish was different - I get my Acuity subscription free with my website host (Squarespace) but they only qualify the one Acuity plan level. Instead of doing a monthly discount on Acuity (where I could then upgrade for only the difference between the two plans/levels).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity has a trial period - take advantage! Also - if you have your website hosted through Squarespace you can get the Emerging Plan for free.

This program helps save me so much time! All the emailing or texting back and forth with clients trying to find an appointment time, or having to take a phone call, worrying about missing business while I'm in session with a client and can't answer the phone - all that is taken off my list of worries because clients can schedule themselves. I also am really bad at leaving client files at home - Acuity has the notes easily accessed/visible in the app (if you enter them - which I do) for essential knowledge like allergies and preferences.

Acuity Scheduling review by Mick A.
Founder & CEO - Generating Higher Performance for People and Teams through the Human Factor
Management Consulting

"Acuity scheduling - simplicity and ease!"

What do you like best?

What a great way to stop the 'mail /phone 'tag' in setting up appointments. Very straightforward setup and operation. Interfaces are intuitive (for both me and my clients). Great that you can either manually configure your availability or fully automatically integrate with your calendar app. Customisation is very nice in being able to 'brand' your scheduling page and emails that are sent to clients. Good trial period to allow you to work out if Acuity is right for you.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have automatic automatic time zone conversion available with the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save a lot of the pain of the 'tag' associated with appointment setting. You need the paid version if you are operating across different time zones as the free version does not allow your clients to set their time zone, they have to covert to yours and set the appointment in that -a lot of opportunity for confusion!

Automation of appointment setting.

Acuity Scheduling review by Karen M.

"Easily handled all my complicated scheduling needs!"

What do you like best?

There are so many options that are pretty easy to customize. I didn't know how I was going to handle all the scheduling I needed, but Acuity helped me perfectly. It was the exact right solution!

What do you dislike?

At first it's confusing. The user interface is complex, and not entirely easy to understand at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to really understand what problem you're trying to solve before you start playing around with Acuity. When I first started, I tried to tinker around without a specific purpose and I got confused and frustrated. But once I knew what I needed, it was pretty easy to figure out how to use Acuity to help me.

I work for a therapy practice, and I needed a way for therapists to book time in one of our offices during various intervals of the day. We have 10 offices, and Acuity is helping me automate the process of people being able to reserve office space. It's saving me time and centralizing our calendars so that everyone is on the same page.

Acuity Scheduling review by Shannell R.
Intern
Government Relations
(Myself Only)

"Great Way to save TIME!"

What do you like best?

I love that my client's can easily schedule appointments without any hassle. I have the option of blocking off time if I am away for a day or weekend. It also calculates my averages for the month and hours. I love it! Also saves all of your clients information so it will make it easier to rebook appointments in the future.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Acuity Scheduling. Everything is easy and very professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app and is worth the usage! Saves you time and automatically is just like a secretary. I highly recommend this!!

The benefits from this are that my clients are seeing the professionalism. They actually are being reminded of appointments and it definitely has helped my business grow a lot from where it use to be and made my life less of a mess.

Acuity Scheduling review by Carina W.

"Review of AcuityScheduling - amazing"

What do you like best?

I found out about Acuity Scheduling from the website www.byregina.com where I booked a group online seminar. I was impressed by the fact that I can integrate Zoom and that it syncs automatically with Google Calender. As I am an online German teacher and my students book their online appointments with me, Acuity Scheduling is the perfect fit for me. The process to book a lesson with me is easy and we don't need to have to email back and forth.

Once, I had a question about about a feature and the payment process and I got a quick response.

What do you dislike?

I'd appreciate it you also add a function to pay via Paypal. There is just one option (Credit Card) and I don't have a credit card.

There is nothing else I have to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it - you won't regret it

I am an online German teacher and my students can book their appointments with me. Acuity Scheduling makes it easy for my students to book me and we don't need to have to email back and fort. It is simple

Acuity Scheduling review by Michelle S.
(Myself Only)

"Easy set up and use for my business and my clients"

What do you like best?

It is simple to set up, the tutorials and support are excellent and easy to follow. I love that it integrates with my website and syncs to all my calendars. It is simple and hassle free for my clients to use and book or reschedule meets as required. I can control my availability within the platform and create reoccurring available / unavailable times in my schedule.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. If ever I have an issue the support team have assisted my in resolving it quickly or I've found a video tutorial to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up and trail it for 14 days. With the ease of set up and use you'll be hooked after this. Free version is great if you only have one type of call, for multiple calls I use the Emerging Entrepreneur packages.

I run a coaching business so having the ability for my clients to schedule and manage their own calls has allowed me to cut down the time I spend administrating these types of tasks. It integrates into my website and email marketing platforms which again cuts down on my admin time. Everything is synced so I can ensure no double bookings and most importat my clients know my availability.

Acuity Scheduling review by Andrea G.
Life Coach

"I just love it!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for me and my customers worldwide, as each can see the time slots in their own time zone.

The possibility to create different types of appointments, according to different services you may provide.

The synchronization with my google calendar, what's very useful as I don't have to double check.

The notifications for new appointments you can set up.

The customization of the appointments forms, with photos and so on

The possibility to include an intake form to request information, having this form different types of fields to choose from to create you questions (text, drop-down list, checkbox, checkbox list, yes/no choice, file upload, address)

The possibility to create recurrent events/appointments for recurrent clients

What do you dislike?

In my basic use I haven't disliked anything. All suites perfectly my current needs.

Actually, in a future it is possible I will upgrade to the Growing package, in order to take advantage of the text messaging and subscription/membership features. Thank you again :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a coach, this is must have, since it allows to automate the scheduling process. And if you work globally, this is great as you can set up your time slots in you time zone and customers see these slots in their time zone, what's really useful to me and my clients worldwide ;)

Problem: Scheduling Automation for Worlwide Coaching Clients

Benefits: They choose in their current time and so do I. We all win :)))

Acuity Scheduling review by Christina W.
Holistic Wellness Writer

"A Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Acuity Scheduling's customer service team interacts with users in a very fun, helpful way. I love the fact that the (premium) scheduling tool can sync up with your calendar. But the best thing is the forms that you can create to attach to appointments. That has seriously saved me so much time.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the service is great, but there are a few things that could be improved. The manual scheduling takes a little too long. They should have a way to quickly block off irregular chunks of time. The premium version is also a little expensive for my liking. If I found something comparable, it's possible that I would switch, solely for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial and consider whether or not it's worth it to go Premium; calendar syncing is only available with Premium and unless you're the most organized person on earth, it will be a struggle to manually update your appointments into the scheduler.

Scheduling phone tag is the most miserable game on earth. Acuity Scheduling has helped me to squash that nonsense. Also, the forms that I attach to appointments helps me to stop spending time with clients who are not serious. I used to spend tons of time on the phone figuring out what they need from me. And now, I just ask them the important questions before we even hop on a call.

Acuity Scheduling review by Hannah G.
Operations Manager
Individual & Family Services

"Loving it so far!"

What do you like best?

Integrations with GCal and Square are awesome. I love that the Square subscription lets you keep cards on file, and GCal is the best scheduling software for us.

The interface is easy to use as well and I like that we can require forms to be filled out, as well as taking a deposit before people can book.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to have a "child" client, or at least a customizable spot for notes. We run a dog store so we'd like to be able to keep information on the dog or at least have an assigned spot for their name.

Reduced admin hours because the clients can easily see the availability of classes, coaching sessions, and they can enter their own credit card information! Calling people / chasing them down for payment has always been a time suck for us so having a card on file is a must.

Acuity Scheduling review by Brittany C.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Acuity has helped me out by making it easier to get the client to schedule for a meeting. There is no more having to go back and forth trying to figure out a date that works best for our schedules. I love that if a client is needing to reschedule they can do it on their own and it notifies me. The website is easy to use and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to upgrade the program to be able for it to sync to your calendar. It's a great feature to have it but for a non-profit, that is on a budget its something we can't afford to do.

Having clients being able to schedule a meeting with me when I am unable to speak with them. The link is sent to them and they are able to schedule the meeting.

Acuity Scheduling review by Aicha B.

"Acuity review "

What do you like best?

I like how easy the site is to navigate and use to make updates to my services. The site also makes it easier for my clients to use as well. Ive used several other booking sites for business and acuity is the best out of them all. I love how I get a weekly report and I’m able to track everything . Even the app is customer friendly and easy to make changes to.

What do you dislike?

There is actually nothing I have to complain about st the moment so far I love the services I’m receiving currently.

My clients actually have somewhere to book appointments without having to text or email me because that became unorganized and I was double booking myself with this feature it manages all that for me and it links directly to my social media site

Acuity Scheduling review by Mischa P.
President
Accounting

"Scheduling Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set my availability and simply have a potential client book their times based on their individual needs. It syncs across multiple platforms to make it easy to book through the website, social media; being able to create workshops and webinars with seamless integration. You can also access on mobile devices which makes convenience a plus! Their customer service provides a great interaction. They never leave a problem unsolved and the individuals are personable.

What do you dislike?

So far, there's not much I dislike. When I do run in to an issue or something that is not available, I simply contact support and they generally come up with a solution for me. This program has been designed with the consumer's need in mind and I really don't have much to say in terms of what I don't like. The only recommendations I would have would be for the users themselves to get the full effect of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest evaluating the firm's meeting needs, workflow, and documentation first and then utilize Acuity to its full potential. Lastly, when you begin to use the program, maintain the usage to get the full effect.

It helps for me to manage my productivy for days that I have continuous meetings, webinars, and the like. An additional benefit is collecting payment through the site, capture potential client demographics for database purposes, it syncs with my Google Calendar - which is a great help with making sure there is no overbooking.

Acuity Scheduling review by karla l.
Private Hypnotherapy Practice - Medical Support Clinical Hypnotist
Professional Training & Coaching
(Myself Only)

"Easy, fun, and most of all... OH SO THOROUGH!!!"

What do you like best?

Wow! I'm so thrilled that I finally gave Acuity a shot. I do not know what I was waiting for!?! My previous scheduling system, which I have used for years now, has been clunky, confusing and frustrating. It was so linear and unfriendly... All I can say is if you are considering transitioning, do not hesitate!

The entire user experience with Acuity is so simple. It guides you through the entire set up process with such ease and FUN - it walks you through absolutely everything aspect and option. And there are so many convenient options. It's as if they've thought of everything, literally everything, that someone using an online scheduler for their appointments might need-- and for the schedulee too.

You can choose to have clients pay directly from the site, or not, and you can even have them fill out and submit a customized intake form, or not. Clients can sign up for standing appointments, scattered appts, and there's a group class sign up too. You can also set your calendar up any which way you like, which is awesome too. Everything has worked smoothly, effectively and consistently. What a breath of fresh air. And did I mention they have a great sense of humor too?

What do you dislike?

At the moment, there isn't anything to dislike - and most everything seems possible with Acuity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say go for it if you want a personable online scheduling system with good solid support and performance!

Less time trying to figure out my calendar which is huge. Easy streamline payments while I am taking a pause from my CRM. And overall ease and peace of mind which is huge!

Acuity Scheduling review by Kristina F.
Managing Director
Entertainment

"Acuity Scheduling - Fast, Easy, Effective!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is how simple Acuitiy is for my customers to use. They can log in and see my available schedule, book in and pay right there on the spot. It's not a lengthy backwards and forwards process for them, they don't have to wait for someone to get back to them - the solution is right there at their fingertips!

What do you dislike?

It takes a little bit of time to get used to how to set everything up in the system, but once you have it set up the time you spend is worth it as it does everything you need.

Acuity scheduling cuts my work down in more than half when it comes to booking out my dance studio space for hire. Customers are able to go to my website, view a schedule of when the studio is available, book and pay right then and there on the spot. It's a fast, easy and effective way for me to manage this extra add on to my business, and saves me so much time in not having to speak with customers about availability and pricing and completing bookings manually! It's an affordable god send!

Acuity Scheduling review by Michelle C.
Licensed Massage Therapist, Herbal Educator, Wellness Promotora, and BossBabe
Alternative Medicine

"Acuity is a smart scheduling tool "

What do you like best?

I love how well Acuity can be integrated into my service based practice. I appreciate that the scheduling process is very easy for clients - it's but a few clicks here and there. I like some of their smart tools - like making your schedule look busier - and I appreciate how many services they integrate with (square, mailchimp, etc)

What do you dislike?

For the most part, I think Acuity is great. There are a few things I would love to see improved:

a) to improve the checkout service (acuity runs better as a scheduling system, in my opinion, and the checkout process seems a second thought. it's not super intuitive to check clients out, and there's not good visual cues as to whether or not someone's been checked out. in other systems, there's usually some color coding, or a more clear/straightforward check out process)

b) I know this is a small thing, but I would love to be able to create a service and have multiple time durations under that service, instead of having to create a whole new service for each one.

c) offering improved (or more customization) options for gift certificates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to save adequate time to set acuity up. If you are looking for a great *scheduling* system, this would be one to consider. It is fairly customizable, streamlined and easy for clients to use. If you're looking for something that has the whole checkout experience well integrated, this may not be your best bet.

I love that my clients have a more streamlined and straightforward way to book their appointments. The option to reserve appts with a card mean missed appointments just don't happen.

Acuity Scheduling review by Brittnee S.
Hairstylist
Cosmetics

"I made the switch!"

What do you like best?

I recently transferred all of my scheduling to Acuity. what initially helped with this easy move was the fact that my clients, as they scroll options for my services, can actually see what they are picking - not just read it. In the beauty Industry, it’s imperative that not only clients get a better understanding of the look they’re going for but can actually go from stalking a picture on your webpage & matching it to the service that they want . So many times i’ve gotten a client to come in & they know what they want in their mind but on my scheduling app they weren’t able to make the decision based on what they saw just what they read. It makes it super easy on me & them!

What do you dislike?

the only thing I could say I don’t care for is the app. I wish you could add services on there as well & not have to wait to get home to a computer to fix or add small things.

I’m solving so much. clients can finally add on services while booking instead of me having to tell them no because they’re trying to add it on once they arrive to the appointment. satisfied client = less stress on me! :)

Acuity Scheduling review by Te'Lajha W.
(Myself Only)

"The Only Online Scheduler I'll Ever Use!"

What do you like best?

Acuity is so easy to use! You can schedule, take payments, reschedule, cancel, and so much more! Acuity makes running my own business a little easier by showing my clients which days and times I am available. I also love how I am able to block off certain times, and it also keeps track of how much money I am making! Also, they have a free trial so you can try out the more advanced features and get a feel of how it works. They also have an app!

What do you dislike?

I would love Acuity even more if I got new appointment notifications straight to my phone instead of to my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Running your own business can be stressful, but Acuity makes it a little easier by showing my clients what days and times I have available for them to book an appointment and what days I have blocked off.

Acuity Scheduling review by Amanda H.
Executive Assistant & HR Coordinator
Financial Services

"Such an easy set up process"

What do you like best?

The customization of setting up this product could not have been easier. I uploaded the logo and customized all of the meeting time and titles. I tested it out with people within the company first, and then I sent it out to a few clients to test. Everyone came back with positive feedback about how easy it was to use and select an appointment from.

What do you dislike?

So far I cannot find one thing that I dislike with Acuity. I tested out several other scheduling programs and this is the only one I kept using. This is also the only one that everyone liked as well when I asked them to test it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something user friendly for you and your clients/customers, this is it!

We eliminated a position and having Acuity has filled the void and made it easier for advisors to schedule appointments.

Acuity Scheduling review by Fiana A.
Founder and Creative Director
Events Services
(Myself Only)

"Great way to keep your appointments organized"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the automatic updates to your calendar. I would get notifications on my phone that helped me to organize appointments and keep me on point for upcoming appointments. I will highly recommend this to others.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little difficult to navigate at first. I didn't know how to add a calendar and I wasn't sure how to choose the times I am available.

Easy online scheduling for potential customers. I like how you can connect the calendar with Instagram so that you can make it even easier for your customers to connect with you.

I also love the reminders so that you can stay on top of your appointments. The contact information is saved right in your calendar on your phone making it easy to just dial from your phone.

Acuity Scheduling review by Garrett E.

"Great tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I am thoroughly impressed by how easy it is to customize Acuity to match the look and feel of my brand.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had the ability to remove Acuity branding from the plug in on my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Acuity has been a fantastic tool for my business. I spent about 4 hours setting up all the functionality including my availability, colors, font styles, and customizable emails. Everything looks very professional and has reduce my day to day management requirements significantly.

Acuity is helping me manage appointments giving me more time to focus on serving my customers needs. Scheduling new appointments, manage appointment changes, and follow up after cancellations used to be a part time job by itself. Acuity handles all of that for me with customized email follow ups to all my clients.

Acuity Scheduling review by Rebekah S.

"Acuity Scheduling makes business life easy!"

What do you like best?

So many things to love about Acuity Scheduling! 1. I love the display on the client scheduling page. Clients can easily see what times you have available on any given day of the week. This is what made me choose Acuity Scheduling over some other schedulers. 2. It integrates with both my Google Calendar, and my Zoom meetings, which saves me so much time! 3. I can customise the display to reflect my brand. It becomes MY scheduler for MY business!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret using Acuity Scheduling. Definitely give it a go!

I'm saving time by being able to integrate Acuity with my Google Calendar and my Zoom meetings. I can also get my clients to fill out intake forms so I have info about them and their business before I start meeting with them. It gives me a real leg up!

Acuity Scheduling review by Lorray H.
Beauty Advisor