Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner

Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner automatically crawls and scans off-the-shelf and custom-built websites and web applications for SQL Injection, XSS, XXE, SSRF, Host Header Attacks & over 3000 other web vulnerabilities. It also provides a wide variety of reports to help developers and business owners alike to quickly identify a web application’s threat surface, detect what needs to be fixed, and ensure conformance with several compliance standards.

Work for Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner?

Learning about Acunetix?

Compare Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner to Similar Solutions

Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Reviews

Ask Acunetix a Question
Showing 17 Acunetix reviews
Acunetix review by <span>Jhonny B.</span>
Jhonny B.

vulnerability scan

What do you like best?

what I like most is that it is perfectly designed to find security holes in web applications, holes that attackers can exploit to cause damage or loss of money, it should be noted that it detects different vulnerabilities, such as sql injection, crlf injection, execution of malicious scripts among many others.

What do you dislike?

when I try to spy on a connection, it tends to stay a bit underhanded, consuming excess resources of my computer, but nevertheless it does not stop fulfilling its functions if I am in full scan of vulnerabilities and the internet access fails me also tends to stay overlapped, generating a crash in the application in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep your applications stable and free from attackers, you should periodically analyze your applications to look for any anomaly or vulnerability that may arise. I invite you to use this wonderful software.

currently we use this vulnerability search engine with great care, our experts in information security execute it to look for a back door in our servers, network or web application that will go out to production.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner
Acunetix review by <span>Mónica V.</span>
Mónica V.

scan and keep your applications safe

What do you like best?

I like the level of the auristica, which has this sensor detects me almost all the vulnerabilities that my application, server or web page may have, in addition to having an extensive library where it explains where it comes from and what to do in front of that vulnerability, besides analyzing , each part of the source code to find back doors.

What do you dislike?

when I scan and I put the auria uy high, tends to consume many hardware resources of my computer, sometimes overlapping the other applications that I run for the consumption of memory, in addition, sometimes recognize false positives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

without a doubt it is one of the best scanners that exist today, detects almost all kinds of existing vulnerabilities and mainly the dangerous sql injections. I highly recommend its use.

in our company before an application is put into production is scanned for any vulnerability that endangers, the data there are handled and manipulated, thus preventing intrusions by outsiders.

What Vulnerability Management solution do you use?

Acunetix review by <span>Rafael antonel P.</span>
Rafael antonel P.

the security of your applications starts here!

What do you like best?

I like it because it detects several types of vulnerabilities among them the most annoying for my web applications, such as the sql injection, among other types of intrutions it keeps my platform protected, since I perform exhaustive scans every time one of my applications goes to production.

What do you dislike?

one of the things that I dislike about this powerful software is that it uses the physical resources of my machine like ram memory, processors etc, when I am doing a scanner and my internet connection fails, it slows down due to the auristica that applies its sensor generating that my computer, hangs on some occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the security in our applications is something fundamental since their success depends on them, an application with vulnerabilities can become lost for the company so before being put into production use the best acunetix I recommend it widely...

in our company we protect ourselves a lot from hackers and implement different security mechanisms including the constant monitoring of our platforms, through different applications including acunetix, its sensor detects any anomaly or strange behavior that my application has due to any failure within of its source code or simply by backdoors left by some programmers, it is necessary that each application that will go to production is scanned by this wonderful tool to diagnose that it is stable and can go to production.

Acunetix review by <span>Bryan Ernesto R.</span>
Bryan Ernesto R.

one of the best vulnerability search engines

What do you like best?

I like it for the ability to detect SQL injection vulnerabilities in all SQL commands, including SQL INSERT commands. You can not find SQL injection vulnerabilities with a black box scanner,

the ability to test creation vulnerabilities and arbitrary file deletion. For example: through a vulnerable script a malicious user can create a file in the directory of the web application and execute it to have access permissions or delete sensitive files of the web application.

What do you dislike?

when AcuSensor Technology is used, it communicates with the web server to know the configuration of the web application and the platforms, this generates an important consumption of the recourses of my machine, generating a latency, between my machine and the applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it because unlike other vulnerability search engines AcuSensor Technology contains much more detailed information about the anomalies that can be achieved in scanned applications.

I use this application to look for vulnerabilities, of the different applications before being put into production, it is worth noting that we take great care of our server and our web applications.

Acunetix review by <span>ali f.</span>
ali f.

vulnerabilities analyzer websites

What do you like best?

Automatically crawls and scans custom websites and web applications to search for SQL Injection, XSS, XXE, SSRF, Host Header Attacks, and more than 500 other web vulnerabilities.

What do you dislike?

One of its disadvantages is What it can not track can not scan. Acunetix can track complex web application architectures, including JavaScript-heavy HTML5 applications, plus it can be able to scan restricted areas automatically and easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any defense at the network security level will provide little protection against web application attacks, as these are launched at port 80 - which has to remain open. In addition, web applications are often, therefore, the least protected and are more likely to have vulnerabilities.

A wide variety of help reports, guides developers and business owners alike to quickly identify threats from an application or website. Detecting what needs to be fixed, and ensuring compliance with various compliance standards is a key factor in this module.

Website security should be a priority in any organization, but it remains high. Hackers continue to focus on Web-based applications - shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc. Web applications are accessible 24/7 and valuable data must be controlled since often with a simple attack you can have direct access to the back-end data.

Acunetix review by <span>Yosibel Q.</span>
Yosibel Q.

full vulnerability search.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of doing the analysis, just copy the address I want to analyze and configure some parameters about the type of vulnerability I want to find or find, and the ease to configure the sensor that uses.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it consumes a lot of resources, from the computer as a processor and ram, when the internet connection falls, it tends to hang up not every time but occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is very easy and practical to use has an intuitive interface, great ability to detect SQL injections, and other types of vulnerabilities I highly recommend.

it is currently used to analyze and show results of the applications before being put into production, going through an extensive analysis to determine open ports, and some backdoor that some developer wants to leave behind.

Learn more about Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner

Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Downloads

Learning about Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner?

* We monitor all Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner to Similar Solutions